In The Studio With Michael Jackson
Do You Remember?
Do you remember the time you took a chance and came to the studio?
Do you remember meeting amazing people who love music - Michael Jackson's music in particular - just as much as you do?
Do you remember learning about a genius by the name of Michael Jackson?
Do you remember how he prepared for singing vocals with near pitch-perfect precision?
Do you remember hearing him write songs, collaborate with other pros and build his records from the ground up - all the while in a beautiful recording studio filled with laughter and food?
Do you remember hearing these mixes as they grew into the polished music you know and love?
Do you remember being amazed at the amount of work, love, sweat, talent and dedication that went into albums like Bad, Dangerous and HIStory?
Do you remember seeing video of Michael hearing the song he had been working on for so long finally reach it's fullest potential?
Do you remember how it felt forgetting about the world, politics, media, anger and fear for just a few hours and just being in a studio filled with music, laughter and love?
Spend an afternoon or evening In The Studio With MJ.
Share these memories and join me In The Studio With MJ this Saturday at Smash Studios in New York.
You know Michael Jackson, but do you really know what it was like to work with him?
My name is Brad Sundberg, and I first met Michael in 1984, during a project called "Captain EO".
Little did I know back then that over the next 18 years I would spend countless hours with him working on projects like "Bad", "Dangerous" and "HIStory".
Dance mixes.
Video shoots.
Special projects.
Tour preparations.
Neverland Valley Ranch.
He was my boss.
He was my client.
He was like no one I have met.
His name is Michael Jackson, and I'd like to introduce you to him.
I was Michael's Technical Director for many years, working side-by-side with him and the team in the studio. During my seminar I take my guests through a music-filled journey, allowing you to come into the studio and hear how these records came to life.
We are offering two mostly-identical four-hour events this Saturday August 28th at 12pm-4pm and 5:30pm-9:30pm at Smash Studios 307 W 36th St 18th floor, New York, NY 10018.
Proof of vaccination requested for entry, masks optional.
I can promise you it will be a day you will remember over and over again.
Limited tickets still available.
Will You Remember The Time?
Will You Be There?
www.inthestudiowithmj.com
(PS - To my former guests, feel free to write a few words remembering what it was like when you first experienced In The Studio With MJ! Have a great week!)
