Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 dicembre 2019, 10:24

Margaret Rowell #MJINNOCENT#HONORMJ# Retweeted
Lois Bay
@lois_laniee

“Now I wake up everyday with this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me, you help me understand that love is the answer to all that I am.”
You Are My Life #MichaelJackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 dicembre 2019, 13:36

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 dicembre 2019, 12:21

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 dicembre 2019, 21:03

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 dicembre 2019, 9:42

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -Rome.html

Michael Jackson's kids all together! Prince, 22, sister Paris, 21, and their younger brother Prince Michael Jackson II, 17, are seen in Rome
By BOBBIE WHITEMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:33, 27 December 2019

It's not often the late King of Pop Michael Jackson's three children are seen out together.

But on Christmas Day Prince Jackson, 22, his sister Paris Jackson, 21, and their younger brother 17-year-old Prince Michael Jackson II, aka Blanket, were spotted out in Rome, Italy.

The youngster is said to have changed his nickname from Blanket to Bigi to avoid being teased as he began studying at a new school last year.

Immagine

The famous trio were joined by Prince's girlfriend Molly and Paris's beau, rocker Gabriel Glenn as well as a posse of pals.

And they seemed to be having a high time as they enjoyed dinner in the capital city.

Then they stopped in at the famous gelateria Giolitti for a delicious Italian treat.

Prince was spotted in a bright red hoodie and grey sweat pants and he sported a small goatee.

Immagine

Immagine

Prince was spotted in a bright red hoodie and cream pants with a small goatee.

Paris opted for a long dress and a coat with the shoulder left down in a seductive manner as she walked behind Gabriel.

He wore a black leather jacket, with his long hair trailing over his shoulders.

Immagine

Immagine

Meanwhile, the mother of the two eldest children is Debbie Rowe but Bigi's mother is unknown after Debbie denied it was her.

The trio lost their father on June 25, 2009, after Michael suffered a cardiac arrest at his home in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles and died shortly thereafter.

The 50-year-old had been rehearsing for a planned concert residency at London's O2 Arena between 2009 and 2010.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 dicembre 2019, 20:24

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 gennaio 2020, 10:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 gennaio 2020, 10:18

Spitting image!

Prince Michael and his great grandfather Samuel Jackson, Joseph Jackson’s father wow

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 gennaio 2020, 14:20

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2020, 15:58

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 gennaio 2020, 13:34

Prince Jackson
@princemjjjaxon

Hey y’all! So I realized I haven’t really been active lately. I did some traveling and went to Rome with my family and my girlfriend (pics will come soon). But then I got super sick for New Years and I feel like I’m…

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2020, 14:16

i do dirty dancing
@moonwalkin58

Paris: I’d do what you do.
Michael: what do I do?
Paris: you dance and sing.
Michael: that’s what you wanna do? Really?
Prince: me too.
Michael: prince I was talkin to Paris.
Paris: that’s right prince it’s not your birthday. It’s not your birthday.
:lol:

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 gennaio 2020, 8:58

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 gennaio 2020, 9:36

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -Week.html

Paris Jackson is a hippie chic goddess on the Jean-Paul Gaultier runway during Paris Fashion Week
By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 23:02, 22

Paris Jackson took some time off from modeling to focus on her singing career.

But the daughter of the late King Of Pop Michael Jackson seems to be back into the game as she was seen walking the Jean-Paul Gaultier show during Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday.

The 21-year-old cover girl was a hit as she wore a stunning multi colored outfit that made the most of her impressive 5ft9in frame.

Immagine

Immagine

Leggy wonder: The 21-year-old cover girl was a hit as she wore a stunning multi colored outfit that made the most of her impressive 5ft9in frame

The star lit up the purple tinted runway in a pair of snazzy snakeskin print slacks that were well tailored.

She added a shirt with an orange and purple hue and several beaded necklaces added. There were also red bracelets on her wrists.

Snakeskin heels added a Miami vibe.

But what stood out the most was her long silk cape which appeared to be a large scarf tucked in just so.

The beauty wore her hair down in soft waves and had on a green gem headband.

After Paris walked the show she was seen heading out of the studio.

The star was decked out in her normal boho style with a knitted green sweater over a brown cropped tank top with layers of necklaces and her tattoos showing.

Immagine

Her hair was down in soft waves and her makeup was still fresh.

The Chanel spokesperson flashed a peace sign as she was followed out by security.

Jackson also had on patterned slacks with sneakers and a brown coat over her arm with a rust colored scarf hanging from her neck.

Immagine

After the show: After Paris walked the show she was seen heading out of the studio. The star was decked out in her normal boho style with a knitted green sweater over a brown cropped tank top with layers of necklaces and her tattoos showing

Immagine

This comes after the LA native was seen modeling AGL shoes.

The beauty flashed her incredibly long and toned legs while wearing a tiny bodysuit.

'So honored to work with the dynamic business savvy sisters vera, sara, and marianna and the company they control that’s been in their family for three generations,' Paris captioned the shoot.

Part only - follow the link for the entire article.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 gennaio 2020, 9:55

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2020, 10:58

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2020, 20:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 gennaio 2020, 14:37

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2020, 20:34

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 febbraio 2020, 14:51

Mike Salazar
@MikeSalazar777

"Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was going to perform this year but he couldn't perform last year… Thank you. We love you, Daddy."
Paris Jackson, 52nd Grammy Awards (31 January 2010)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 febbraio 2020, 20:52

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 febbraio 2020, 20:35

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 febbraio 2020, 20:36

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2020, 11:11

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... party.html

Paris Jackson stuns in a glamorous pink feathered gown as she joins the stars at Vanity Fair Oscars party
By CONNIE RUSK FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:24, 10 February 2020

It was a glittering night for Hollywood's finest to celebrate the past year on the small and silver screen.

And Paris Jackson received a coveted invite to Vanity Fair's Oscar after party at Wallis Annenberg Center for Performing Arts in Beverly Hills on Sunday.

The 21-year-old exuded feminine chic in a dramatic pink feathered gown which sheathed over her slender figure.

Immagine

Paris' dress featured a fitted bodice with silk piping before billowing out into a feathered skirt with a moderate trail.

The American beauty accessorised with gold bangles and wore her brunette locks in a high bun.

Paris finished off her glamorous ensemble with a dream catcher necklace and polished make-up look.

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson appeared in her element as she showed off her arm tattoos while posing for photos.

The party drew an A-list crowd including Reese Witherspoon, Demi Moore and Mindy Kaling.

During the 92nd Academy Awards, Parasite shocked as it became the first ever foreign film to win Best Picture while Renee Zellweger, Joaquin Phoenix, Laura Dern and Brad Pitt completed their award season sweep.
The Bong Joon-ho directed film - which earned four total throughout the show - became the first ever South Korean film to be nominated for and win Best Picture at Academy Awards as it beat out favorite 1917 in the final category announced at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.

The amazing moment came just moments after Renee Zellweger and Joaquin Phoenix won Best Actress and Actor, respectively.

Earlier in the night Laura Dern and Brad Pitt earned Best Supporting actress, respectively.

All four talented thespians swept award season meaning they won the same categories at the Golden Globes, SAG Awards, Critics Choice Awards, and The Oscars.

Immagine

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 193442.mp4

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2020, 14:44

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 febbraio 2020, 11:05

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 febbraio 2020, 19:51

Paris Jackson on the cover and photoshoot inside of L'Officiel Magazine -- #fashion #wednesdaymorning

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 febbraio 2020, 10:01

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 febbraio 2020, 20:48

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 febbraio 2020, 10:35

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... apers.html

Paris Jackson shares throwback photos in celebration of her brother Blanket's 18th birthday: 'My brother is a legal adult today, what the f**k'
By CARLY JOHNSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:37, 21 February 2020

Blanket 'Bigi' Jackson has finally joined his siblings in the 'legal adult' club and sister Paris Jackson could not be more shocked.

The 21-year-old Chanel model took to social media to share several throwback photos of her sibling.

'I used to change his diapers. This is such a trip,' reflected Paris on Friday morning. 'My brother is a legal adult today. what the f*ck,' marveled Paris.

She continued: ' proud of the handsome, intelligent, insightful, funny, and kind young man [Blanket] has become.'

Immagine

Immagine

'He likes privacy that's all I gotta say. hbd lil bro,' concluded the proud big sister.

Another picture shared by Paris shows a much younger brother-sister duo rocking some silly facial expressions.

The final snapshot was of a teenage Paris beaming down upon Blanket, who changed his name to Bigi in 2017, while playfully grasping onto his cheeks.

Blanket - born Prince Michael Jackson II - was first introduced to the world when his late father Michael Jackson held him over a hotel balcony railing while staying in Berlin in 2002.

With outrage over Jackson's actions following suit, the singer released a statement apologizing for the endangerment and blamed it on being 'caught up in the excitement of the moment.'

Michael died in June 2009 at age 50 from an overdose of sedatives administered by his personal doctor.

Prince and Paris are the children of the late singer and Debbie Rowe, while Bigi's mother is unknown.

Just an hour prior to her loving post, the bohemian babe showed off her latest ink which featured some sort of astrological meaning behind it.

Immagine

Late father: Blanket pictured donning a mask alongside his father Michael Jackson (left) and sister Paris (right) in Los Angeles back in 2009

Attached to the post was the song Black Star by the band Radiohead.

The impressive line work was done by LA-based tattoo artist Christian Halteman at his Woodland Hills tattoo shop.

Paris has more than a dozen tattoos including seven chakra wheels on both her front and back.

She also has a large sunflower on her left forearm and a pair of feathers behind her right ear.

Paris also has a wolf head inked on her lower left forearm and a tribute to her late father Michael Jackson on the same forearm up near her elbow.

Immagine

Proud sister: ' proud of the handsome, intelligent, insightful, funny, and kind young man [Blanket] has become,' wrote Paris on Instagram Friday; Paris was pictured with Bigi at the Michael Jackson hand and footprint ceremony in Hollywood in 2012

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 marzo 2020, 9:25

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 marzo 2020, 20:27

TJ Jackson
@tjjackson

Today even the “credible” and “reputable” media outlets are more interested in click$ than the truth. They’ll make up rumors & report whatever they want just for mass attention/views. It’s sad. Be careful consumers. My younger cousin did NOT buy a house. #leavehimalone #FakeNews

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 marzo 2020, 11:01

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... Glenn.html

Paris Jackson films music video with bandmate turned boyfriend Gabriel Glenn while brother Blanket supports them on set
By LIZZIE SMITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:06, 9 March 2020 |
They are preparing to release their debut album.

And Paris Jackson and her The Sound Flowers bandmate turned boyfriend, Gabriel Glenn were on set filming their first music video this past weekend.

The pair, in typically retro styled clothes, filmed the video on location at a vintage motel outside Los Angeles.

Sharing snippets from set to their band's Instagram, they showed Gabriel skateboarding around the empty pool, and a retro camper van parked outside the midcentury modern style building.

Immagine
Back in December, the band posted to Instagram that they were 'done' with recording.

Sharing a mocked up aged picture of himself with Paris, Gabriel wrote: 'After 100 yrs in the studio, we are proud to announce that we are finally, officially, done recording! Get ready, stay sexy and if all else fails kiss a stranger.'

Paris, 21, has been dating her bandmate for nearly two years and regularly shares pictures of them to Instagram.

On February 13 she wished him the 'happiest of birthdays' and dubbed Gabriel 'this special soul'.

Also on set at the weekend was Paris' younger brother, Biji, aka Blanket.

Biji, who just turned 18 last month, was seen wearing a faded Marvel T-shirt as he supported his sister, one of the two siblings from his late musician father Michael Jackson.

The teen has just bought his first home - a $2.6million luxury property in Calabasas, California, in one of the area's gated communities, with guards patrolling all day and night.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Prince said: 'My dad was always a strong believer in going for what you want and 'go follow your dreams and chase your dreams.

'So for us to be able to kind of sit there and hopefully make a career about talking about film and looking at film - my brother wants to be a director, I love producing - it's just, it's definitely, there's some form of guidance there that kind of is ushering us into the next generation.'

He revealed the goal for the channel on the video sharing platform is to 'bring an educated yet family-friendly vibe' for viewers tuning in.

He explained: 'Right now, it's just me, my brother, and my cousin Taj, one camera in a room in our house, and we're really focused on reviewing movies and current movies as they come out.'

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
So LA: The musician made use of the concrete bowl

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 marzo 2020, 13:09

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ssion.html

Paris Jackson suggests how to ward off depression and anxiety while self-quarantining as she hides out with her beau: 'Don't emotionally isolate'
Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:04, 18 March 2020

Paris Jackson does not want her fans to get depressed or feel anxious when they are self isolating during the spread of he coronavirus.

On Tuesday evening the 21-year-old model and singer told TMZ that even if someone is home alone they can still go online and chat with others to shake the blues.

'I think it helps that we live in a day and age when education is so easy so you can talk to talk to someone on the other side of the globe - that definitely helps to stay connected with other people.'

Immagine

She has a honey at home: With her boyfriend, musician Gabriel Glenn, in April 2019

The daughter of pop icon Michael Jackson who died in 2009 added, 'Don't emotionally isolate.'

The Chanel model was questioned when on a street in what appeared to be Hollywood. her mood was relaxed as she took time to deliver thoughtful answers to help her fans.

'I think this is pretty tricky bc as humans by nature we are social creatures which is why we have lived in communities and tribes,' said the beauty while wearing a hoodie on a street in Hollywood.

PHOTOSHOPPED BUT WHAT A NICE SENTIMENT
Immagine

Her folks; With dad, the late Michael Jackson, and her mother Debbie Rowe

'I think it helps that we live in a day and age when education is so easy so you can talk to talk to someone on the other side of the globe - that definitely helps to stay connected with other people.'

She added, 'Don't emotionally isolate.

'There are a million different ways to handle anxiety and everyone's coping skills are different but I encourage everyone to try.'

Paris, who wore her hair back and looked pretty with eyeliner and lipstick on, said: 'Paiting is amazing, any kind of expression is good.

And she also stated that calling friends and 'feeling connected' goes a long way.

Paris was polite with the reporter named Joe and said it was nice meeting him, which is unusual for a young star.

She also gave a 'namaste' goodbye to Joe instead of shaking his hand.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 marzo 2020, 9:55

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 marzo 2020, 10:24

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... virus.html

Paris Jackson staves off boredom with a group video chat with cousin Austin Brown and Evan Ross amid coronavirus isolation

They are bonded, in part, by being the children of famous singers.

And on Friday, amid the coronavirus quarantine, Paris Jackson practiced electronic social distancing by getting on a video chat with cousin Austin Brown and Evan Ross on Friday.

The trio, who are all singers in their own right, are just the latest celebrities to try to keep contact with loved ones, via the HouseParty app, as the health crisis wages on around the world.

Immagine

For the video chat, Jackson, who's the only daughter of legendary King Of Pop Michael Jackson, appeared upbeat while sporting her usual hippie-chic style.

The 21-year-old wore a 1960-early 70's retro orange top and her light brown tresses in a slightly unkempt style.

She flashed a big beaming smile while chatting with Brown, who's the son of Rebbie Jackson, Michael's sister.

Looking equally happy to mingle while in sequester, Ross, the son of the legendary Diana Ross, also appeared upbeat despite the recent dark days amid the spread of COVID-19.

Immagine

History: Jackson, Brown and Ross are bonded, in part, by being the children of famous singers; they are seen in a file picture

Turns out Jackson heeded her own advice by keeping contact with Brown and Ross.

During a recent interview with TMZ, the Los Angeles native urged people to stay connected with their fellow humans during this crisis to help stave off loneliness and anxiety.

'I think it helps that we live in a day and age when education is so easy so you can talk to someone on the other side of the globe – that definitely helps to stay connected with other people,' she said before adding, 'Don't emotionally isolate.'

She went on to add that these sequestered times are ' pretty tricky because as humans by nature we are social creatures which is why we have lived in communities and tribes.'

Immagine

Brown, 34, served as a songwriter and producer on Ashlee + Evan, the 2018 debut EP for the married musical duo Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross, 31.

He also made regular appearances on the couple's reality series that documented the making of the EP.

Jackson has worked as a model and a singer for the the musical duo The Soundflowers with Gabriel Glenn, whom she has dated since March 2019.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 marzo 2020, 21:06

Prince Jackson
@princemjjjaxon

Hey everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through this Covid-19 virus, but most importantly a positive mindset. I haven’t been active on social media because I didn’t want to add to the panic and I’m…

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 marzo 2020, 14:03

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 marzo 2020, 21:27

Immagine

.Well, I enjoy taking care of my children myself. It's fun. It's why I had them. So I could take care of them. It's great relief for me. It's pleasure. It keeps me happy and laughing. They're wonderful, sweet, innocent children...They mean... It's hard to put in words, because they mean everything. The way you would explain how your children make you feel... They're the world for me.
I wake up and I'm ready for the day because of them. I get them breakfast,
I change diapers, if they want to read, we do a lot of reading, we play hide and seek, we play blind fold, and I have a wonderful time with them...I do my best. Sure. I want to be the best father in the world, of course." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 marzo 2020, 17:02

“I thought I was prepared to be a father, but I wasn’t. All my life I’ve read about how wonderful children are. People would go, “What is up with you and babies?” I am always reading child psychology books. But it’s so much more joyous than even that. Prince and Paris changed me in so many ways. I learn as much from them as they learn from me. You learn about having a good heart and being a good-spirited person. And the way I am, I try to imitate them. People always say, “Act your age.” But I try and act more like children because they are the innocent, they are God-like, they are pure. I try to be as humble and sweet as they are.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 aprile 2020, 11:02

Mihaela Cristian
@MihaelaCristia8

Michael Jackson used his massive platform & unmatched talent to shed light on the world’s problems, but also on our capacity to be a force for change, for the better. He wanted to heal the world & he gave his all to do that.
Now his children continue his legacy.
#HealTheWorld2020

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 aprile 2020, 15:38

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 aprile 2020, 13:14

cassian elwes
@cassianelwes

@ParisJackson
was a delight to have on the set and terrific in the movie

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 aprile 2020, 20:34

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... horne.html

Paris Jackson portrays Jesus Christ in new indie film Habit alongside Bella Thorne
By BRIAN GALLAGHER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 04:56, 15 April 202

Paris Jackson has landed perhaps the most iconic role of her burgeoning acting career, playing Jesus Christ in the new indie film Habit.

The 22-year-old actress and daughter of Michael Jackson will star alongside Bella Thorne in the new indie film, with Screen Daily obtaining the first photo of Jackson.

Filming has already wrapped with the project in post-production, though there are no release plans in place at this time.

The story follows a 'street-smart party girl with a Jesus fetish,' reportedly played by Thorne, who finds herself in some trouble.

After she finds herself in the midst of a violent drug deal, she finds a way out by pretending to be a nun, hence the title.

The cast also includes Bush singer Gavin Rossdale, Bria Vinaite and Josie Ho, with Janell Shirtcliff making her directorial debut, working from a script by Suki Kaiser (Van Helsing).

Immagine

The film will be produced by Donovan Leitch Jr., Michael Suppes, Chris Pak Yu Mung, Chan Pang Chun, Damon Lawner and Libby Mintz, with Cassian Elwes (Mudbound, Dallas Buyers Club) executive producing.

Voltage Pictures will handle international sales at this time, with Elwes' Elevated Films company representing the U.S. distribution rights.

This role marks the latest in Jackson's burgeoning acting career, that started with her role as Rachel Wells on the Fox TV series Star.

Immagine

After her four-episode arc on Star, Jackson portrayed Nelly as part of the ensemble cast in the 2018 feature Gringo with Joel Edgerton, Charlize Theron, David Oyelowo and Thandie Newton.

She also starred in the 30 Seconds to Mars music video Rescue Me in 2018, and had a guest-starring spot as Becky in MTV's Scream in 2019.

Jackson also stars in another upcoming movie, The Space Between, alongside Kelsey Grammer, which doesn't have a release date yet.

Immagine

Around the same time she landed her first role on Star, Jackson launched her modeling career by signing with IMG Models.

She also formed a band in 2018 with Gabriel Glenn entitled The Soundflowers.

She also started dating Glenn in March 2019.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 aprile 2020, 11:45

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 maggio 2020, 11:36

Bbéry
@bberymiguel

“Trust no one,” Michael once cautioned. “He said don’t trust someone just because it sounds like a good idea —do your research. There are a lot of people who want to interact with [me and my siblings] just because of who we are.” Advise Michael told Prince

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2020, 20:33

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 maggio 2020, 21:17

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 maggio 2020, 15:19

From Bigi
Class of 2020

Immagine

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

Congratulations to Michael Jackson’s youngest child, Bigi Jackson on your graduation Man student Your dad would be so proud !

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2020, 10:19

:-P

Rispondi