MJ THE MUSICAL : MJESTATE STATEMENT E SVILUPPI

Official and Unofficial news, rumors e notizie dalla rete più o meno attendibili, tutto quello che circola sul re del pop da mettere in discussione e vale la pena segnalare. Sito ufficiale: [Michaelmania.com].
Rispondi
[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

MJ THE MUSICAL : MJESTATE STATEMENT E SVILUPPI

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 17 ottobre 2019, 21:25

MJ ESTATE STATEMENT ABOUT MJ THE MUSICAL

- Segui il nostro canale #telegram: https://t.me/michaelmania
- #soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2KKz2No #Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2PpPOjT

As we are sure you have recently read, tickets for the new Broadway play, “MJ The Musical”, go on sale January 15 with previews starting at the Neil Simon Theatre on July 6, 2020 and the show will premiere on August 13, 2020.

In the meantime, we wanted to say how excited we are about the show. We were excited when we worked with Cirque du Soleil and Jamie King in creating “Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour” which went on to become one of the most popular and highest grossing touring shows of all time. And we were equally excited about working again with Cirque de Soleil and Jamie King in creating the “Michael Jackson ONE” show in Las Vegas which just enjoyed its 3,000th performance and remains one of the top selling shows in Las Vegas.

We also were very pleased about the work we did with Spike Lee in creating the “Bad 25” documentary and the documentary “Michael Jackson’s Journey From Motown to Off the Wall.”

We are confident that this new Broadway show will be every bit as good as any show we have had a hand in creating.

Some of you have expressed concern about Lynn Nottage. Let us assure you that Lynn Nottage is a huge Michael Jackson fan. We are always careful about selecting the creative talent who will work on a Michael Jackson project. She was ambushed by the UK tabloid reporter and statements made in casual conversation were taken out of context and have been misconstrued. No show we ever create about Michael will be anything other than truthful and positive, and of course we would never validate the lies and slander that have been perpetrated by Reed, Robson, Safechuck and HBO in what the fans have called a “bullcrapumentary.”

The creative team on this Broadway show is outstanding. Lynn Nottage is the only living playwright who has won two Pulitzer Prizes. Christopher Wheeldon, also a huge Michael Jackson fan, is an acclaimed director and choreographer who won the Tony Award for his work on “An American in Paris” on Broadway.

Having seen rehearsals and read the book we can assure you fans will be very excited. Of course, no one can replace Michael. No one can do what Michael did. There was a reason that Berry Gordy confirmed that Michael is the greatest entertainer who ever lived. However, just as in any movie where a famous historical figure is portrayed, once we enter the playhouse, we have to suspend our disbelief and look forward to seeing a great show paying homage to Michael’s legacy.

You all know that the media has tried very hard to negate Michael’s influence in the world. To use their term, they tried to cancel Michael. The Michael Jackson fans and the Michael Jackson Estate will not allow that to happen. The love of Michael is too strong, it will always be with us. While some media outlets might be hesitant to telecast new Michael Jackson programs in the short term, that will turn around in the long term since everyone wants to see and enjoy Michael and his work. This Broadway show will go a long way toward reminding the world who the King of Pop is. Let’s celebrate it, let’s embrace it and let’s remind everybody that Michael is the greatest of all time.

THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

Daniele/MMi 8) 8-)

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Re: MJ THE MUSICAL : MJESTATE STATEMENT

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 8 gennaio 2020, 15:22

MJ THE MUSICAL - PRESALE!
Presale tickets coming... Dal prossimo 14 Gennaio per chi si sarà registrato sul sito mjthemusical.com ci sarà la possibilità di procedere con l'acquisto in anteprima dei biglietti del nuovo musical dedicato a Michael Jackson. In vendita a partire dal 15 Gennaio, già dalla sera del 13 saremo in grado di darvi lo speciale link d'accesso. Stay tuned. Intanto se volete proporvi come impersonator del cantante, si sta cercando (anche inviando un proprio video) nelle principali città degli Stati Uniti. Si sa mai di entrare nel cast di MJTHEMUSICAL. Buona fortuna! https://mjthemusical.com/audition-information/

Daniele/MMi :cool:

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Re: MJ THE MUSICAL : MJESTATE STATEMENT E SVILUPPI

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 13 maggio 2020, 19:14

MJ THE MUSICAL
Confermato lo slittamento di tutte le attività in quel di Broadway fino al prossimo settembre, la prima dello spettacolo MJ THE MUSICAL è stata ufficialmente posticipata al prossimo 8 MARZO 2021.

Daniele/MMi

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 11 ottobre 2020, 20:29

MJ THE MUSICAL

Perdurando l'emergenza sanitaria in tutti gli Stati Uniti (così come in ogni parte del mondo) lo spettacolo MJTHEMUSICAL che avrebbe aperto i battenti il prossimo Marzo 2021 viene nuovamente slittato a SETTEMBRE 2021. :-? :-(

Daniele/MMi

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 3 maggio 2021, 17:37

La macchina organizzativa MJTHEMUSICAL sembra ripartire in qualche modo. Al momento resta confermata la data di Settembre 2021 pandemia permettendo. Nel frattempo una prima mossa di marketing permette di vincere, partecipando ad un piccolo contest che mette in palio 10 borse piene di gadgets (i primi prodotti) di MJMUSICAL. Purtroppo possono partecipare solo i fans residenti all'interno del suolo Americano.

Ma sembra che si muova finalmente qualcosina, vedremo più avanti... blink

LINK: https://woobox.com/5ifman

Daniele/MMi
mjmusic.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 11 maggio 2021, 18:43

MJ THE MUSICAL
Le previews dello spettacolo iniziano il 6 Dicembre prossimo a New York. okx
I biglietti saranno in prevendita a partire dal prossimo 18 Maggio 2021.

Daniele/MMi
preview.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 14 maggio 2021, 18:06

MJ THE MUSICAL FANS PRESALE
MJ The Musical arriva a Broadway il prossimo 6 Dicembre 2021. I biglietti saranno in vendita al pubblico dal prossimo 18 Maggio ma c'è una speciale pre-sale per i fan che inizia oggi. Basta inserire il codice: MJFAN

Link: https://www.ticketmaster.com/mj-ny-tick ... st/2714992

Daniele/MMi okx

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 26 agosto 2021, 13:53

Dal profilo ufficiale Facebook di Michael Jackson:
Earlier today, it was announced that Rich + Tone Talauega are part of the creative team for MJ: the musical. Their focus is particularly on Michael Jackson movement. The show’s director/choreographer, Chris Wheeldon, commented, “Working with Rich and Tone over the last three years of our developmental process has been exceptional and I am so thrilled to announce them. It has been very exciting to have them as a part of my team as their first-hand knowledge both of Michael’s life on tour and movement languages is invaluable and informed the authenticity of our show.”

Rich e Tone Talauega entrano a far parte del cast creativo di MJ THE MUSICAL. I loro sforzi sono ben conosciuti dai fan di Michael in quanto partner creativi degli spettacoli di Michael Jackson in molteplici occasioni. Il duo si occuperà in particolar modo della creazione e dell'esecuzione dei movimenti "alla Michael Jackson".

Daniele/MMi 8)

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 28 ottobre 2021, 18:56

MJ THE MUSICAL - DOCUSERIES
Il debutto dello show musicale di Michael Jackson si avvicina e l'Estate del cantante esplora i principali protagonisti con una nuova docuserie in cui verranno presentati i membri del cast nel tentativo di spingere le vendite di un musical che stenta a decollare. Anteprima il prossimo 6 Dicembre per poi andare a regime a partire da Febbraio 2022. Si parte con Myles Frost, il Michael Jackson del musical. :) okx

Daniele/MMi

#michaeljackson #mjthemusical #michaelmania

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 2 febbraio 2022, 0:01

MJ THE MUSICAL
"MJ the Musical" officially open Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at the Neil Simon Theatre in New York City.

Tickets:
https://www.ticketmaster.com/mj-ny-tick ... st/2714992
Collectors: https://www.playbillstore.com/new-arrivals.aspx

MJTHE.jpg

Daniele/MMi

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 2 febbraio 2022, 19:15

Le prime recensioni dello spettacolo alla partenza (premiere) ufficiale di Febbraio.
Paris Jackson, Prince e Blanket erano presenti insieme a John Branca e moglie, Spike Lee, Kenny Ortega, Tone and Rich Talauega e TJ Jackson.

Cititour.com
Deadline.com
Hollywood Reporter
MY Daily News
Vulture.com
NY Post.com
NY Theatre
NY Thetre Guide
NY Times.com
Rollingstone.com
Slant Magazine
Thetrely.com
Timeout.com
Variety.com
Washington Post.com
Thewrap.com

Daniele/MMi

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 24 marzo 2022, 0:01

MJ THE MUSICAL
|| Fan Exclusive Pre-Sale Window
New Block of Performances of MJ the Musical ||

- MJTheMusical
- MJTheMusical Tickets

Be the first to get your tickets for performances of MJ the Musical from September 5th through the end of 2022
You are the first to know that there will be a press release tomorrow, March 23, to announce the additional performance dates going on sale to the general public on March 30!

And on top of that, there is a 1-day pre-sale window on 3/29 for all Michael Jackson and MJ the Musical fans to get early access to tickets for this new block of performances that will also be announced on the show’s social media platforms tomorrow.
And even better than that, the Estate of Michael Jackson secured a super exclusive 2-hour window for fans on our mailing list to be the only ones to have the code for the pre-sale. This means: From 10am to 12pm EASTERN US time on Wednesday, March 29th you (and your friends) are the only ones who can use this code which we will send you on March 28.

Will you be one of the first to purchase tickets to MJ the Musical performances from Monday, September 5th through Friday, December 30th, 2022?
To purchase tickets, once you get to the Ticketmaster page for MJ the Musical, there will be a box at the top of the page in which you insert the code and it will unlock access to the new block of performances. The code will not work before 10 am Eastern US on March 29. This is not a discount code, it only provides early access to tickets.

At 12pm on Wednesday March 29th, the access code for the pre-sale will be shared with a wider group of fans including subscribers to MJ the Musical's email list and the show’s social media followers so make sure to grab your seats during the initial 2-hour window. This code will continue to work for special access to tickets until Thursday, March 30th at 10am Eastern US time at which point tickets become available to the general public.

Daniele/MMi :)

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 29 marzo 2022, 11:37

Be the first to get your tickets for performances of MJ the Musical from September 6th through December 30th, 2022
Reminder - tomorrow Tuesday 3/29: There is a 1-day pre-sale window for all Michael Jackson and MJ the Musical fans to get early access to tickets for this new block of performances.

And even better than that, the Estate of Michael Jackson secured a super exclusive 2-hour window for fans on our mailing list to be the only ones to have the code for the pre-sale. This means:

From 10am to 12pm EASTERN US time on Tuesday, March 29th you (and those you share this email with) are the only ones who will have this code:

ABC123

Will you be one of the first to purchase tickets to MJ the Musical performances from Tuesday, September 6th through Friday, December 30th, 2022?

Visit the Ticketmaster page for MJ the Musical (link) and there will be a box at the top of this page in which you insert the code and it will unlock access to the new block of performances. The code will not work before 10 am Eastern US on March 29.

This is not a discount code, it only provides early access to tickets.

Starting at 12pm on Tuesday, March 29th, the same access code for the pre-sale will be shared with a wider group of fans including subscribers to MJ the Musical's email list and the show’s social media followers so make sure to grab your seats during the initial 2-hour window.

This code will continue to work for special access to tickets until Wednesday, March 30th at 10am Eastern US time at which point tickets become available to the general public.

Daniele/MMi 8)

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 12 giugno 2022, 10:21

MJ THE MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK
In uscita il prossimo 15 luglio la colonna sonora dello spettacolo MJ THE MUSICAL con tutte le canzoni che compongono la scaletta dello show di Broadway che a partire dal 2023 potrebbe arrivare anche in Europa.

TRACKLIST:
1 Beat It - Myles Frost
2 Jackson 5 Medley (The Love You Save / I Want You Back / ABC) - Christian Wilson, Devin Trey Campbell, John Edwards, Apollo Levine, Lamont Walker II
3 I'll Be There - Ayana George, Christian Wilson, Myles Frost
4 Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough / Blame It on the Boogie / Dancing Machine - Myles Frost, Tavon Olds-Sample
5 Stranger in Moscow - Myles Frost
6 You Can't Win - Antoine L. Smith, Tavon Olds-Sample
7 I Can't Help It - Tavon Olds-Sample
8 Keep the Faith - Apollo Levine, Tavon Olds-Sample
9 Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Tavon Olds-Sample, Myles Frost
10 Earth Song / They Don't Care About Us - Myles Frost
11 Billie Jean - Myles Frost
12 Smooth Criminal - Myles Frost
13 Victory Tour (For the Love of Money / Can You Feel It) - Quentin Earl Darrington, Tavon Olds-Sample
14 Keep the Faith (Reprise) - Quentin Earl Darrington
15 She's Out of My Life - Myles Frost, Tavon Olds-Sample
16 Human Nature - Myles Frost, Whitney Bashor
17 Bad / 2 Bad - Myles Frost
18 Thriller - Myles Frost, Christian Wilson, Quentin Earl Darrington
19 Man in the Mirror - Original Broadway Cast of MJ
20 Finale (Jam / Black or White / Wanna Be Startin' Somethin') - Original Broadway Cast of MJ

Daniele/MMi 8)

mjthemusical-cd.jpg

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 24 ottobre 2022, 11:00

STARTIN' SOMETHIN' IN LONDON
MJ: the musical arriva a Londra nel 2024!

È uno dei più grandi intrattenitori di tutti i tempi. Ora, l'abilità artistica unica e senza precedenti di Michael Jackson si sta dirigendo verso il West End nel musical vincitore di numerosi Tony Award® MJ. Incentrato sulla realizzazione del suo Dangerous World Tour del 1992, MJ va oltre le singolari mosse e il suono caratteristico della star, offrendo uno sguardo raro alla mente creativa e allo spirito collaborativo che ha catapultato Jackson in uno status leggendario. Creato dal regista/coreografo vincitore del Tony Award® Christopher Wheeldon e dal due volte vincitore del Premio Pulitzer Lynn Nottage, MJ aprirà al Prince Edward Theatre nel marzo 2024. :) :grin:

Daniele/MMi
mjmusicalpromo.jpg

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 10 maggio 2023, 15:34

MJ THE MUSICAL LONDON 2024
London West End Ticket Pre-Sale for MJ the Musical

In two weeks – on May 24 – tickets for the West End performances of MJ the Musical at the Prince Edward Theater will go on sale to the general public.
And two days prior to that date – on May 22, there will be a 48-hour pre-sale window for certain groups and the Estate is thrilled to let you know that the fans receiving this email are getting the earliest access to the pre-sale, roughly two hours before the pre-sale opportunity opens more widely.
This special pre-sale window will start on Monday, May 22nd at 9AM UK time / 4AM Eastern USA time. We will share the details about how to access the pre-sale window as we get closer to the pre-sale date.
We also think you'll be very excited about a special announcement being made about the West End production that will be released at the same time as the exclusive pre-sale window opens up. 8)

Daniele/MMi

Rispondi