Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 maggio 2020, 12:09

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

Congratulations to Prince Michael Jackson on your graduation, from High School. Red heart

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 giugno 2020, 20:56

Immagine

“Beat me…Hate me…You can never break me.” — Michael Jackson
I’m going to speak from the heart, because that’s all I know how to do.
We wouldn’t be here without black culture. Black culture is about strength. Black culture is about perseverance. Black culture is about resilience. Black culture is about a call for change.
No more politicians’ promises. No more conversations. No more cycles of racism, abuse, and pain. The system needs to listen to the community’s cries—now. The system needs to change forever—now.
There’s a lot the system can do to you, but when you give up, they win. Don’t let the system hold you down. As Dylan Thomas once wrote, “Do not go gentle into that good night.” No matter what they throw at us, let’s support each other and not let it break us. At the moment, the best way to heal and move forward is to help one another. We will always be stronger together.
Black culture is American culture. Black community is American community. Black heritage is American heritage. Let’s stand behind that together.
Do not destroy one another. Do not harm or hurt one another. Stand up for one another. Look out for one another. Love one another." #PrinceJackson
#JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #JusticeForBreonnaTaylor #JusticeForAhmaud #BlackLivesMatter

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2020, 10:04

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 giugno 2020, 10:35

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/06/16/p ... -next-week

Paris Jackson Taking the Leap, Releasing First EP of Music with Her Band, The Soundflowers, Next Week

by Roger Friedman - June 16, 2020

Paris Jackson is tough, I give her that. She’s not afraid of anything.

Next week, Michael Jackson’s daughter is releasing her first EP with what she describes as her band, The Soundflowers. The band is mostly composed of her and her boyfriend, Gabriel Glenn.

What Paris is attempting here isn’t easy. Her father was the most famous music personality in the world, certainly of his generation. In these situations often the problem is that the child of the rock star sounds so similar to the parent there’s no place to go. The result is it rarely works out.

In Paris’s case, she sounds nothing at all like Michael. Her music is kind of a Monterey Pop era folk rock, strummed on acoustic guitars. There’s no funk. No one will be singing “shamone” between the lines.

The Soundflowers may not be groundbreaking, but there’s nothing wrong with some pleasant pop sung by nice people. We could do a lot worse.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 giugno 2020, 11:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 10:10

“I asked him: how come u never told us that you’re [famous] like this? He says ‘because I‘m just a normal person’. I just want u to look at me as like daddy and that’s it. And I don’t want to change yr person. You should always be humble.“
@princemjjjaxon

https://youtu.be/s4x2RBmUDnc

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 12:38

Michael Jackson's Daughter to Portray Jesus as a Lesbian Woman in New Controversial Film
Milton Quintanilla | Contributor for ChristianHeadlines.com | Thursday, June 18, 2020

Immagine

Several petitions by Christian organizations are urging for the cancellation of a controversial film that blasphemes Jesus Christ.

CBN News reported that the independent movie called “Habit” will feature 22-year-old Paris Jackson, the daughter of the late king of pop, Michael Jackson.

Jackson, who is bisexual in real life, will be playing Jesus who would be portrayed as a lesbian who indulges in carnality with another woman.

E-Online stated that Habit follows a "party girl with a Jesus fetish who gets mixed up in a violent drug deal and finds a possible way out by masquerading as a nun."

Jackson’s physical portrayal of Jesus also features a nose ring, tousled waves and a traditional robe.

While the film has no official release date, a petition was made in order to stop the film’s release by Movieguide, a non-profit that seeks to restore Christian values to the entertainment industry.

Movieguide argued that the “Habits” release would cause confusion and mislead children and new Christians from the biblical Jesus.

Movieguide also noted that the film lacks the support of a distributor, hence the lack of a release date.

The petition entitled, “STOP HOLLYWOODS ATTACK ON JESUS” already has 100,000 signatures with a goal of 150,000, alongside donations.

“Hollywood is back at it again!” the petition starts. “This time they're attacking the historical and Biblical portrayal of Jesus Christ. We need your help to stop it!”

“Help us prove that this Movie is unacceptable to believers around the country and the globe,” the petition concluded.

Another petition calling for the film’s cancellation was created by One Million Moms, an extension of Christian fundamentalist group American Family Association.

Elevated Films, who represent the US rights to “Habit”, was rebuked by One Million Moms for its “gender-bending” portrayal of Christ.

“This is a repulsive display of corporate arrogance and complete contempt for the faith of Christians,” the petition said. “You are denigrating Jesus.”

The petition also noted that the backing of the film deliberately insults “the faith of millions of Christians.”

“As a result of your actions, I’m letting you know that I do not plan to watch any of your films now nor in the future. I strongly urge you to immediately cancel all plans to release the movie Habit.” the petition concluded.

The petition currently has over 40,000 signatures.

Photo courtesy: ©Getty Images/Vivien Killilea/Stringer

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 14:10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... k-arm.html

Paris Jackson goes makeup-free as she leaves a tattoo studio sporting fresh new ink on her arm

Paris Jackson was seen leaving a tattoo studio on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood on Thursday after adding to her collection of inkings.

The daughter of Michael Jackson went makeup-free for her outing and opted for an oversized black hoodie teamed with cropped skinny jeans.

The model and musician, 22, shared a photo of her new tattoo on her Instagram page when she got home from the parlour.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Just last month, Paris took her tattoo addiction to a whole other level by inking an intricate design above her pinky toe with her own tattoo machine.

It comes after Paris released her debut track with her folk band, The Soundflowers.

The star announced the release of her band's debut EP on Tuesday, posting a clip of the love song onto her Instagram account.

She wrote: 'So insanely excited to share the news that my bands EP that we've been talking about for the last two years is finally ready to be released next week on June 23rd.

'We're so eternally grateful for every one of you and all of the support and love you've shared with us. I really hope you guys enjoy it..

'These are some of the organisations we'll be supporting with our release in solidarity ~ @_beamorg, @blackvotersmtr, @black_womenlead, more info to come. link for pre-save in my bands bio... @thesoundflowers.'

Included in the announcement was a brief cartoon, a sketching of a person listening to a vintage record player as hearts and flowers bobbed along in the background.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2020, 10:43

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2020, 14:34

Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson inside his father’s childhood home in Encino.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 giugno 2020, 22:08

Michael jackson king of pop 777

| PARIS JACKSON DISCOVERS TRECH OF HIS BAND EP - LISTEN NOW! |
Following in his father's footsteps, the King of Pop, Paris Jackson will release the song from his band ′′ The Soundflowers ′′ next week.
Listen to an excerpt from the EP at the link:
http://www.mjvipclub.com/2020/06/seguin ... ckson.html

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 giugno 2020, 10:55

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 giugno 2020, 22:19

[media][

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 10:34

Poor Paris really should not have to need to explain herself. She is her own person.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 10:51

https://www.smoothradio.com/artists/mic ... ing-video/

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris releases unseen footage of her father ahead of music debut
23 June 2020, 13:55

Immagine

Paris Jackson is following in her famous father's footsteps.

The daughter of Michael Jackson is starring in her own reality series about her life and releasing her own music for the very first time.

Paris Jackson, 22, has released a trailer for the new Facebook Watch series Unfiltered: Paris Jackson And Gabriel Glenn, which is due to premiere on her channel on June 30, with previously unseen footage of her father Michael Jackson.

The young star has been recording music with her new band, The Soundflowers, a double act with boyfriend Gabriel Glenn and has recorded the series as an insight into her life.

The show promises to "...pull back the curtain with honest conversation surrounding topics that are central to their lives like spirituality, sexuality, music, family and more."

A trailer released ahead of the series premiere shows footage of Paris and her father Michael Jackson, with the young musician explaining: "You see a kid grow up in the public eye, you forget that I am a human."

"I was against letting the world in because it wasn't a choice. I wasn't ready then. I feel like I'm ready now."

Paris is grateful to boyfriend and bandmate Gabriel with helping her find her musical path, saying: "When I met Gabe, I immediately just vibed and started making music.

"I feel like we're the same level of damaged. Gabe understands the pain I've gone through in my life and he's helped me realize this is what I was born to do."

The trailer opens with footage her father Michael Jackson asking a young Paris what she wants to be when she's older.

"I do what you do," she tells her dad.

"What do I do?" asks MJ.

"Sing and dance," says the confident toddler.

Paris goes on to explain how she feels "the whole pressure to follow in my dad's footsteps," and what it's like for her to be "compared to him and scrutinized."

Immagine

Reflecting on how she wants her music to help people feel, the young singer says: "I want to influence self acceptance and courage. I would love if my music connects with someone and helps in some way."

Web series Unfiltered: Paris Jackson And Gabriel Glenn premieres on Tuesday June 30 on the duo's Facebook channel.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 22:32

Black Voters Matter
@BlackVotersMtr

Thank you
@ParisJackson
and Gabriel Glenn for donating some of the proceeds of your merchandise to Black Voters Matter. We appreciate you all supporting our work of spreading love and building power.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 14:34

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... adley.html
Paris Jackson displays midriff and shapely legs as she steps out for 'supper with the bestie' artist Michael Bradley in Beverly Hills
By DAN HECHING FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:36, 25 June 2020
Paris Jackson looked sublime for an evening out on Wednesday, with artist friend Michael Bradley in Beverly Hills, California.

The 22-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson dressed in a caramel-colored long-sleeve belly shirt that displayed her toned abs, which she paired with a patterned pale pink wrap skirt that was knotted so as not to drag on the floor.

Paris's skirt opened up as she strode across the street, flaunting her shapely legs.

Immagine

Per her usual style, Jackson also accessorized with a plethora of jewelry, including necklaces and many bracelets.

She completed her cute look with studded cowboy boots.

Immagine

Immagine

Not to be shown up, Paris's artsy buddy also wore cowboy boots, done up in a leopard print.

He also wore tight white skinny and a Blondie t-shirt.

The pair were also seen on Paris's Instagram Stories on Wednesday night, belting out rock n' roll tunes while driving along in her Jeep, with Michael also modeling his outfit at home and Paris captioning the moment, 'supper wit da bestie'.

Paris and Michael reportedly headed to trendy Mr Chow's in Beverly Hills before heading back to his house after dinner.

The sighting comes after Jackson unveiled the trailer for her new Facebook Watch series Unfiltered, which will follow her efforts to gain success as a musician with boyfriend and collaborator Gabriel Glenn.

In the trailer that dropped Monday, Paris opens about about the pressure of growing up with her uber famous father.

'You see a kid grow up in the public eye, you forget that I am a human,' the musician explains in the clip from her webseries.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 21:51

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2020, 13:47

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2020, 22:07

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 giugno 2020, 10:22

princejackson
I’m not sure if I told you guys but I was fortunate enough to produce my sisters @parisjackson first music video for the @thesoundflowers. It was a true pleasure and honor to be able to work together and create this magic that was so palpable on set. It’s rewarding to see the fruit of our labors with the lyric video for Your Look (Glorious) but I don’t want to give too much away but there’s more to come. @parisjackson I’m incredibly proud of you for following your dreams, building on your skill set and it’s always a pleasure to see you grow and thrive I love you yabyab and I’m excited for your future. Thank you for bringing me on this magical project. If you want to check out the video click the link in my bio.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/06/29/m ... wers-video

Michael Jackson’s Kids Are Working Together: Son Prince Produced Sister Paris’s Soundflowers Video
by Roger Friedman - June 29, 2020
Prince Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop’s son, just announced something very cool on Instagram. He produced the first video for The Soundflowers, the group his sister, Paris, has with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn. He says in his post there’s more come, too. These kids are great, and are the best evidence of Michael’s real persona. His kids are absolute sweethearts. (Debbie Rowe can take credit, too.) They’re working together, and relying on each other. I’m sure they’re looking after little brother Bigi, too. You could never imagine after all that chaos with Michael the last few years–through his untimely death– that these kids would turn out so well. Bravo!

Prince writes: I’m not sure if I told you guys but I was fortunate enough to produce my sisters @parisjackson first music video for the @thesoundflowers. It was a true pleasure and honor to be able to work together and create this magic that was so palpable on set. It’s rewarding to see the fruit of our labors with the lyric video for Your Look (Glorious) but I don’t want to give too much away but there’s more to come. @parisjackson I’m incredibly proud of you for following your dreams, building on your skill set and it’s always a pleasure to see you grow and thrive I love you yabyab and I’m excited for your future. Thank you for bringing me on this magical project.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 giugno 2020, 22:21

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 luglio 2020, 10:01

“The only home I ever had before was my dad. Now I have Gabe.” - Paris ❤️❤️ :sad:

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 luglio 2020, 10:10

https://metalheadzone.com/michael-jacks ... community/

MICHAEL JACKSON SON PRINCE JOINS AN INITIATIVE TO RAISE THE VOICE OF BLACK COMMUNITY
Immagine
The late pop star Michael Jackson‘s son Prince Jackson posted a video of himself on Instagram to announce his participation in an important initiative: ‘Share the Mike.’

Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris and his son Prince have been following the path of their dad and working on their musical careers. Prince and Paris have recently worked together on the music clip of Paris’ band The Soundflower‘s new song. Prince was the producer of the song and he did an amazing job at it.

Furthermore, they both have been deeply interested in social and political issues in America, and especially during the recent protests against racism, Paris, and Prince showed their support to raise the voice of people of color.

On a recent Instagram post, Prince shared a video of himself explaining an initiative that he had become a part of. As a part of the initiative called ‘Share the Mike,’ Prince was giving his account over to someone who was a source of inspiration for him and many others.

During the video, he mentioned that he was going to be giving his account to Trell Thomson, who was an inspiration to many people especially with his efforts to help people in the Black community to raise their voices.

On the caption of his post, Prince stated:

“Make sure you tune in tomorrow at 10PST as I hand over my account to Trell Thomson as part of Share the Mic”

As you will see in the video below, Prince Jackson shares some background information about Trell and explains the amazing works he’s done so far.

Here’s what Prince told during the video he shared on Instagram:

“Hey everyone! I was really inspired by the power of the initiative I saw on Instagram taken by these two incredible trailblazing women called ‘Share the Mike’ where people offer their platform to a friend or college in an effort to continue to share and spread vital information, education, and life experiences. So starting tomorrow at 10 PST, I’m going to be giving my account over to someone who inspires me and many other people as well.

His name is Trell Thomas and his work starts with career beginnings at NBC to the historical Obama presidential campaign of 2008. Trell has a great appreciation for sharing narratives of diverse communities and bringing stories of excellence to the forefront through the various events he hosts.

Trell’s mission is to empower people of color and spread positivity through black excellence. He’s the founder of ‘Black Excellence Brunch.’ Friend Fridays and Share Black Stories Live which are positive spaces to uplift the Black cımmunity celebrating their individual and collective excellence. I really hope you all tune in tomorrow.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 10:46

Darren Hayes
@darrenhayes

Congratulations
@ParisJackson
for taking the brave step to open yourself up to the world. I enjoyed the first episode, you have a very sweet, pure voice and it's obvious you have a big heart. I wish you joy.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 11:01

Immagine

Just released Part II of Paris Jackson's interview for Jacksonology.

"Our classroom would be underneath his bedroom and he would always be dancing, so you'd just hear stomping and stomping and dust from the lights would come down."

youtube.com/watch?v=GARl8vbko_Y

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 11:06

ImmagineImmagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 11:36

PK
@ParisJackson

my fathers message of love and peace speaks for itself. nothing can tarnish that. his legacy will continue to hold for many generations to come. rest your heart and mind, this too shall pass.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 22:06

PK
@ParisJackson

Replying to @marilinaflo @StarlightSun777 and 3 others
if i let others break my serenity, i lose the inner peace i work so hard to maintain. i think it’s important to have grace and stay calm. reacting quick on emotion is often times irrational. that might be just me tho

Brett Barnes
@IAmBrettBarnes

Massive respect that you’re able to, but I’m just not built like that. Fuck
@Sia

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 22:19

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 luglio 2020, 21:29

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 luglio 2020, 11:53

https://www.christianheadlines.com/cont ... 5lDdFlpxmk

Movie Producer Denies Paris Jackson Is Depicting Jesus as a Lesbian Woman in Upcoming Film
Monday, July 6, 2020

Immagine

British independent film producer Cassian Cary Elwes is addressing protests by Christian organizations over his upcoming film Habit.

The film features Paris Jackson, the daughter of pop icon Michael Jackson, who news outlets initially alleged would be playing the part of Jesus as a lesbian woman.

As Christian Headlines previously reported, multiple Christian organizations such as Movieguide and One Million Moms started petitions calling for the film’s cancellation. Both petitions have garnered thousands of signatures.

According to the film’s official description, the movie follows a "party girl with a Jesus fetish who gets mixed up in a violent drug deal and finds a possible way out by masquerading as a nun."

Elwes, who leads the independent film production company Elevated Films, dismissed claims that Jackson would be playing a lesbian Jesus calling the notion “absolute nonsense.”

When a reporter asked Elwes about the petitions made against Habit, he asserted that the controversy was overblown.

“Of course the story has been completely blown out of proportion.” Elwes wrote last week on Twitter. “In fact, Paris appears in a fantasy moment that Bella [Thorne] has in the film where Bella has a vision of her mother (played by Paris) dressed as Jesus.”

In an interview with the Christian Post, Movieguide founder Ted Baehr asserted that Habit is crossing a line that “should not be crossed.”

"Usually, we like our audience to be the judge. We present them with information, and we want them to judge whether it's worthwhile for their family,” Baehr said.

Baehr also told the Christian Post that former Disney star Thorne, who will be playing the part of the nun in the movie, and film writer Susi Kaiser, have both claimed to be Christians.

“The interesting thing about the movie is I know many of the people involved. Bella Thorne has come and presented at our gala and said that she was a Christian, Baehr said. So what do you do with that? She's a wonderful person.

“So now she's gone off the deep end like many of these people who come to the gala and tell me they’re Christian and their family goes to church,” he lamented.

"The writer [Suki Kaiser], is the daughter of a missionary in Thailand so it's really weird," Baehr continued. "They're not making this movie without knowing that it's blaspheming Jesus. They're actually taking Jesus, who they claim to know as a missionary daughter and the people who are involved in it, and are actively blaspheming.”

Paris Jackson herself has yet to comment on the film and her reported depiction of Jesus Christ. Recently, the 22-year old actress, musician and model opened up about her sexuality in the new Facebook Watch series, Unfiltered: Paris Jackson and Gabriel Glenn.

Glenn, whom Jackson is dating, is also her bandmate in the folk duo, The Soundflowers.

"Never thought I'd end up with a dude," said Jackson, according to toofab. "Thought I'd end up marrying a chick or ... I've dated more women than men. Been with more chicks. The public only knows about 3 long term relationships I've been with and they've been with men. The public doesn't know about like most of the relationships I've been in."

“I say I'm gay because I guess I am, but I wouldn't consider myself bisexual because I've dated more than just men and women, I've dated a man that had a vagina," she added. "It has nothing to do with what's in your pants, it's literally like, what are you like as a person?”

Jackson went on to note how her father picked up on her sexual preference when she was a little girl.

"I think he felt the energy and he would tease me the same way he'd tease my brothers, like, 'You got yourself a girlfriend!' if I were staring at a magazine of a woman too hard," she noted. "I'm very lucky to have that, especially so young, 8 or 9. Not many children have that experience."

Photo courtesy: ©Getty Images/Frazer Harrison/Staff

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 luglio 2020, 11:27

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 luglio 2020, 11:49

Ben Nagle
@BenNagle109

"I originally started writing music for myself, just as, like, just to get things out, to purge. It just feels good to... share it. It feels like, not butterflies in your stomach, but in your heart." - Paris Jackson https://youtu.be/xVjRc-l9Dos via
@YouTube
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 luglio 2020, 9:26

https://www.koimoi.com/hollywood-2/mich ... childhood/

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Jackson Opens Up On Being Grateful To Her Father For Giving Her & Siblings A Normal Childhood
Well, the fact that Michael Jackson was a pro at hiding his children's’ faces in public places is no secret.

Immagine

Michael Jackson was one legend who faced public scrutiny more than many others of his time. However, the Black or White singer did not let his public figure lifestyle get in the way of his children and their childhood. And today his daughter Paris Jackson is more than grateful for that.

Well, the fact that Michael Jackson was a pro at hiding his children’s’ faces in public places is no secret. Paris Jackson has now revealed that her father made sure that his children could have the most normal childhood possible. He did so for the children to be able to enjoy the little joys of life such as going to the park or visiting an ice-cream parlour without being thronged by the paps.

Paris Jackson has explained in detail why Michael Jackson would make sure that his children covered their face with a mask or any form of cloth during all public outings. The Jackson offspring spoke about this on her new Facebook Watch series ‘Unfiltered: Paris Jackson & Gabriel Glenn’. She was heard saying, “When he was young, he would be in the studio and he’d look outside and he’d see kids on the playground and he couldn’t do that. He didn’t want that for us, so we wore masks.”

Paris Jackson further opened up about how this practice helped her and her other siblings; Prince and Blanket Jackson. “I appreciated it. It was nice. Because we were able to go to Chuck E. Cheese and Circus Circus and we were normal. For a long time I was just against letting the world in because I was just too scared to do it. I have had to accept the fact that I do not and probably will never have a private life.”

This isn’t the first time that Paris Jackson has spoken about her legendary father Michael Jackson and the heavy lineage that she carries. The has over the past week spoken about it in her series.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 luglio 2020, 12:22

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... music.html

Paris Jackson looks low-key in a peace sign T-shirt as she sits and smokes with friends after recording music
By KELBY VERA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:29, 17 July 2020

Paris Jackson was the image of hippie chic style while spotted after a music recording session in LA on Thursday.

The model/musician, 22, carried her guitar on her back as she poked outside the studio for a quick smoke.

The Soundflowers singer looked at ease while sitting on the curb with a small group of friends and enjoying her cigarette.

Immagine

Paris was dressed in a baggy, bleach-stained shirt and tie-dye sweats for a comfy studio visit. There, the natural beauty showed off a makeup-free glow.

She had her hands full, seen leaving the building juggling a guitar case, Louis Vuitton mini-backpack, her phone, her keys and a drink.

After setting aside her things, Paris plunked herself down on the curb to have a cigarette break with her friends.

The daughter of Michael Jackson opened up about her nontraditional upbringing on this week's episode of her Facebook Watch series Unfiltered: Paris Jackson And Gabriel Glenn.

Immagine

Immagine
She explained how her dad's childhood in the spotlight made him protective over his offspring.

'When he was young, he would be in the studio and he'd look outside and he'd see kids on the playground and he couldn't do that,' she said. 'He didn't want that for us, so we wore masks.'

For Paris, the masks let her and brothers Prince Michael and Bigi have a more 'normal' childhood.

'I appreciated it. It was nice. Because we were able to go to Chuck E. Cheese and Circus Circus and we were normal.'

Immagine

Immagine

But as she grew up, Paris realized she had to come to terms with her family's legacy.

'For a long time I was just against letting the world in because I was just too scared to do it. I have had to accept the fact that I do not and probably will never have a private life.'

She's found she's most comfortable in the spotlight when she's playing music with boyfriend Gabriel Glenn and their band The Soundflowers.

The star opened up about her craft during a talk with Good Morning America on Tuesday.

Immagine

It wasn't until the last, like, couple of years where I started calling myself a musician and embracing that you know, the feeling that I think I was born to do this,' she said.

'I originally started writing music for myself, just as, like, just to get things out, to purge.'

'It just feels good to... share it. It feels like, not butterflies in your stomach, but in your heart.'

Unfiltered: Paris Jackson And Gabriel Glenn is released Tuesdays via Facebook Watch.

The Soundflowers released their debut EP June 23.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 luglio 2020, 14:25

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 luglio 2020, 22:01

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... tudio.html

Paris Jackson is all about good vibes as she flashes her abs and a peace sign during studio smoke break
By CHRISTINE RENDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:27, 28 July 2020
She has entered the family music business.

And Paris Jackson was back working on her craft on Monday.

The singer, 22, flashed a peace sign as she stepped outside of the Los Angeles studio for a quick smoke break.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 luglio 2020, 16:58

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... y-out.html

Paris Jackson flashes her toned midriff in a crop top and shorts as she enjoys a day out in Los Angeles
By KELLIE CHUDZINSKI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:13, 31 July 2020

She recently released her first work of music with her folk-rock duo The Soundflowers.

But Paris Jackson took a break from her studio sessions on Thursday as she enjoyed a casual day in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old flashed her toned midriff in a crop top, she paired with denim shorts.

Immagine

The daughter of Michael Jackson wore the denim mini shorts with a burgundy colored crop top tank, and a tie-dye zip-up jacket hanging off her shoulders.

She teamed the look with worn-in sneakers and circle-shaped sunglasses.

Immagine

Paris has been following in her famous father Michael Jackson's footsteps by pursuing a career in music.

Last month, Paris and her band The Soundflowers released their EP, which included the tracks You Look (Glorious) and Geronimo.

In an interview with Good Morning America, Paris recalled being encouraged to follow her dreams by her late father.

'No matter what it was we were interested in, I remember at one point I wanted to be an astronaut, he was like "do it. do it. Educate yourself as much as possible then go with it" with every aspect of life,' Paris said.

Paris said that she originally started writing music 'to get things out'.

'It feels good to get it out. It feels like not butterflies in your stomach but in your heart. It's cool,' she said.

Paris has been open about her past mental health challenges, and the singer reflected on channeling her pain into her song Geronimo, which she wrote at age 15.

'I do wear my heart on my sleeve or so I've been told. People can usually tell when something's wrong,' she said.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 luglio 2020, 21:52

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 agosto 2020, 9:02

ttm3Spontsoredh ·
#StoryOfTheDay...#MichaelJackson: Omer Bhatti opens up on how the King of Pop 'adopted' him. MJ fans have been following the lives of his children since the pop star's death. Now, in the latest episode of Paris Jackson's TV show, she praises her older brother Prince Jackson, as well as her "oldest brother" Omer Bhatti.
While the three children have been seen in the public eye over the years, they have grown and become stars in their own rights.
Omer Bhatti also spent some time with Michael Jackson as a child, and as a result spent some time with Michael's children.
Now, in the latest episode of Unfiltered: Paris Jackson & Gabriel Glenn, Paris praised "both" of her older brothers. During the episode Paris spoke about her family, with a particular focus on her brother.
She said: "Anytime we see each other... we feel recharged when we spend time together...Both of my older brothers are like my best friends. I love them so much."
Omer Bhatti himself appeared in the episode and spoke about Michael Jackson and their relationship. "Being on TV and having these appearances later led me to Michael Jackson," he explained..."Where he, in a way, adopted me and became like a mentor and a father figure for me...As a little kid, looking up to him, the way I did back then, it’s like everything that I saw, it’s like I was like a sponge, just taking up everything."
Omer Bhatti went on to add: "He would later say that I was like a mini-version of him...And I ended up going on tour with him. I would have a seat, like, right on stage."
Omer Bhatti was in the episode helping Paris film the music video to her brand new single.
Earlier in the series Paris spoke about her father making her and her siblings wear masks in public.
Speaking about being shielded in public, Paris explained: "When he was young, he would be in the studio and he'd look outside and he'd see kids on the playground and he couldn't do that.
"He didn't want that for us, so we wore masks."
Paris went on to detail that the masks allowed her and her siblings to live a more "normal" life.
"I appreciated it," she said. "It was nice.
"Because we were able to go to Chuck E. Cheese and Circus Circus and we were normal."
Source : Unfiltered: Paris Jackson & Gabriel Glenn

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2020, 22:23

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... Glenn.html

Paris Jackson throws herself into work as she heads to the music studio following 'split' from Gabriel Glenn
By CHRISTINE RENDON and GEORGE STARK FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:44, 6 August 2020

She is back on the market after reportedly splitting from boyfriend and band mate Gabriel Glenn.

But Paris Jackson was throwing herself into work on Wednesday.

The singer, 22, was spotted heading to the music studio in Los Angeles with a friend.

Immagine

Paris briefly kept her head down as she walked towards the studio with her arms wrapped around herself.

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson wore her usual laid-back attire, with her latest look consisting of an off-the-shoulder top and maroon sweatpants.

She pulled her hair up into a messy bun, and adorned her look with several long, beaded necklaces.

Paris also wore a pretty worn pair of trainers.

Immagine

Immagine

Paris entered the studio alongside a friend, and at one point the pair headed back outside for a quick break.

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson sat on the curb, where she appeared to be taking a smoke break.

Paris has not yet addressed her reported split from Gabriel, though on Wednesday she did share a poignant message about the 'rough' year the world had been facing.

'This year has been a rough one for all of us, as a collective consciousness and individually. here's a friendly reminder that "out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls." – kahlil gibran. we will heal,' she wrote, along with a meditative photo.

Immagine

News broke that Paris and Gabriel split after more than two years together in a Tuesday report from TMZ.

The break-up between Paris and the 23-year-old musician is said to have been 'amicable'.

The pair attracted attention after appearing in her Facebook Watch series 'Unfiltered: Paris Jackson and Gabriel Glenn' - which wrapped this week - and revealed that she once lived in a van with her now ex boyfriend Gabriel shortly after meeting him.

It was also revealed in an episode of the series that the pair were 'constantly butting heads' but sources tell TMZ the split was amicable and 'neither holds any anger or ill will.'

Per the report, it was Paris who made the decision to separate, and now wants to concentrate on her music career.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 agosto 2020, 11:32

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2020, 20:48

Mourad Mesellaty

"I always wanted a daughter, and through all the years I've toured, I bought all these dolls, and I filled the whole room up full of dolls for when I have a daughter...and that would be her bedroom. And the first time I brought her in there, when she was old enough to walk, she just walked passed it..(laughs)...She likes boy toys ! She likes trucks, cars...Whatever Prince wants, she wants."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 settembre 2020, 16:35

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 settembre 2020, 10:51

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/09/04/pr ... interview/

INTERVIEW
SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 12:29PM EDT
Prince Jackson ‘Proud’ To Share The SameName As Dad Michael & ‘Misses Him’ MoreEvery Year’
Immagine
More than a decade after Michael Jackson’s tragic death, his eldest son, Prince Michael Jackson Jr., admitted he’s glad to share such a ‘powerful’ name and ‘legacy’ with his iconic father.

Prince Jackson was introduced as “Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Junior” during a Sept. 4 appearance on the U.K. news program, This Morning, and the 23-year-old son of the late Michael Jackson was happy to be referred to by his full moniker. “Not many people know that is my name, and I am proud to share the same name as my father,” said Prince, per The Mirror. “And, sharing such a powerful name…there is – I don’t want to say there’s a pressure or a weight, because that’s a negative connotation. But, there is this legacy that my father worked very hard to build and maintain.”

It’s been over 11 years since Michael Jackson’s tragic death, and in that time, Prince and his siblings – Paris Jackson, 22, and 18-year-old Bigi Jackson (fka Prince Michael Jackson II, aka “Blanket”) – have all grown up to become young adults. Prince said that he misses his father “greatly,” and that “the older I get, the more I get to unpackage the wisdom that he left, and all the experiences he imparted on us. When I see them through a more mature perspective, I am extremely grateful to have had the experiences with him that I had.”

Immagine

“Every year, I am more appreciative of that, but I miss him even greater because that is my father,” added Prince. Michael’s son shared some of that wisdom from his father. “He wanted us to be the best at whatever it is that we did,” said Prince. “It was a form of motivation and inspiration, that no matter what you do or how confident you feel, or how well you did something, my father would always say, ‘that’s great, but what’s next? How can we make it bigger or better?’ Or ‘What are you doing to learn from this experience and apply to improve the next one?'”

“So whatever I do,” added Prince, “whether that’s charity work or my music video production, it’s always figuring out how what I did the last time was alright, but how can I make it better or the best, and it’s always going to be like that. If one year was fantastic, the next year needs to be incredible.”

Such hard work might be seen sooner-than-later. During the chat, Prince’s siblings came up. “My sister Paris is really focused on her career in music, and I’m so proud of her and the strides that she’s making,” said Prince. When asked if he was going to follow his sister and father into the music industry, Prince laughed. “No, unfortunately, not at all! But yes, I’ve just produced [Paris’s] first music video. I’m very proud of her. That was such an experience to work with my sister. It was a grueling four days – inspired by my father’s cinematic theme and long-form music videos.” Despite the ordeal, Prince said it was “such a learning experience,” and that he was “so proud to see my sister’s art come to life and amazed that I could be a part of that.” It’s safe to say that their father would be proud of them.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 settembre 2020, 16:32

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 settembre 2020, 11:01

soulmum