Robson, Safechuck file claim of abuse with estate

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Robson, Safechuck file claim of abuse with estate

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 gennaio 2020, 9:55

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

Weitzman's statement on the media's claim that Robson's and Safechuck's lawsuits have been "revived".
Immagine

TSCM
@MJJRepository

For anyone confused about Weitzman's statement, he is referring to the original court cases filed against the estate (separate from the ones against the MJJ companies).
Neither party appealed the original estate cases, those are final. The company ones go back to trial court.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 gennaio 2020, 10:16

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 gennaio 2020, 8:41

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

Replying to
@lois_laniee
and
@danreed1000
Yes, beyond the impossibility of the train station thing, all those locations Safechuck claimed were busy as hell. The castle. It's the area with the rides next to it. Supposedly MJ set up alarms in his bedroom to not get caught but then takes James to areas like this to molest?

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 gennaio 2020, 9:56

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 gennaio 2020, 14:29

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2020, 21:27

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2020, 9:08

Ed Durden
@777rellirhtjjm

All these recorded voicemails Wade and James have from MJ and both of them claiming they discussed sex abuse over the phone with him several times including Michael threatening James and coaching them repeatedly YET SOMEHOW NO RECORDINGS of these calls exist

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2020, 10:51

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 gennaio 2020, 20:58

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 febbraio 2020, 10:15

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 febbraio 2020, 11:33

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Evvy Depo: MJ was HARDLY EVER THERE but JS & HIS PARENTS would go to ranch & I'd make those arrangements for them. &...JS came into the office to sign some papers because MJ had gifted him a car.

✔ MJ rarely at ranch with JS.
✔ Parents included.
✔ MJ remainded generous to JS.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 febbraio 2020, 9:47

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 febbraio 2020, 9:11

TSCM
@MJJRepository

"The documentary focuses on the detailed testimony of two men..."
100s of multi-take clips spanning 17 months of filming and 2 years of editing is NOT testimony.
Testimony was when Wade credibly endured 11 rounds of sworn examinations in the 05 trial.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 febbraio 2020, 9:28

TSCM
@MJJRepository

In Wade's 2016 deposition, he tried claiming he lied in 05 because of "fears" from age 7 that "both of us would go to jail."
However, Wade conceded in his court-approved mental evaluation that, at age 22, he did not still believe he'd go to jail if he testified he was abused.

Not to forget all of Wade's other evolving explanations for the hours of sworn testimony in 2005 in which he denied every allegation of misconduct by MJ.
-That he didn't consider it abuse.
-That his career would be over if he said anything.
-That he felt sorry for MJ's children.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 febbraio 2020, 13:05

DeeJay Cousin of The Ice Queen
@Mizerygutz

Also not mentioned was a man implied heavily as a "victim" Brett Barnes was never spoken to because the filmmaker knew Brett would have defended Jackson. And how another man harassed so much by Robson and Safechuck's lawyers he had to hire his own for them to leave him alone

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 febbraio 2020, 9:16

TSCM
@MJJRepository

At the start of Wade's 2016 deposition, he's asked if the hours spent w/ Finaldi + reviewing documents helped refresh his recollection of the past.
Wade boasted: "I didn't need them to."
Within the 1st hour, here are two dozen details he couldn't remember.

Didn't remember when his mother started working on her own book.
• Didn't remember if or when he disclosed to his mother he was writing a book.
• Didn't remember if his mother ever provided him drafts of her own book.

Note how these are mostly questions based around 2012-2013. A year's time in the recent past.

Yet he also claims he never forgot one minute of what happened to him from age 7 on. But he also told his mother he didn't remember a lot of details. And claims his memories evolved

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 febbraio 2020, 20:45

Mr/s R. D. Smith
@EuphegeniaSmith

So let's not forget... Thanks to Dan Reed excusing the liar, we're supposed to believe Michael Jackson was bouncing this 6ft-odd, pink-umbrella-carrying, 17-year-old on his knee, inside a time-travelling train station...

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 febbraio 2020, 10:39

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Wade's main contact in his book efforts was Alan Nevins.
Wade says he never discussed money. The estate spoke to Nevins who said Wade "demanded a large amount of money."
Nevins also supplied emails to estate which further establish a paper trail of Wade's book shopping efforts.

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 febbraio 2020, 13:33

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 febbraio 2020, 11:33

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Detailed thread soon about Gary Hearne, another witness Finaldi deposed who offered nothing but exculpatory testimony toward MJ.
Sharing this bit separately since it also dispels Wade/James myth of MJ not being concerned w/ school. MJ helped kids w/ school when parents wouldn't.

Hearne was MJ's longtime chauffeur. His 1994 deposition/testimony was grossly misrepresented across many books and media headlines for 25+ years.

One of the most common claims attributed to Hearne (MJFacts, Dimond & other guilt-driven sources) is that he was ordered to remove briefcase(s) from a raided property with the implication that he concealed evidence.
Here's a sample of how this claim grew legs across the decades.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Before diving into these long-spread falsities, here are other key takeaways.

Hearne disbelieves Wade's allegations and told Finaldi that such claims "always ran counter to my impression of MJ from being w/ him for such long periods of time...daily basis...being very close..."

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Finaldi asked Hearne about photos specifically of unrelated children at Neverland.
Hearne explained: "Some were in his family. Some were friends of his that I had met myself...whole top of [piano] was covered...in portrait style of children, of grown-ups, of people in his life."

Immagine

Finaldi brought up LMP, questioning Hearne about her relationship w/ MJ (to suggest it was all a ruse).
Hearne said they were long-term friends, regularly with each other, he saw them kiss in the back seat, took them to private dinners etc. Their marriage didn't surprise him.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Finaldi implied Hearne hauled kids to MJ. Hearne explained he transported kids w/ their parents as well as other adults regularly to visit MJ.
FINALDI: It's no secret that he had kids with him all the time?
HEARNE: No, not all the time.
Also kids were often there without MJ.

Immagine

Finaldi suggested MJ always had at least one or more kids present, and that it would be very rare for him to not have some kid present.
Hearne rebuked this, saying that at least more than half the time there were no kids present and at other times many kids but MJ wasn't around.

Immagine

Immagine

Hearne recalled only two specific times of driving Wade and his family or friends (a single trip to-and-from Neverland).
It was Wade, Joy & friends when Wade was 16-20 years old, when he was teaching dance classes at a studio. Hearne said MJ wasn't at the ranch on this occasion.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Hearne remembered regularly driving MJ's nephews and other relatives, as well as Barnes and Mac (as an adult).
Finaldi asked Hearne if MJ ever was in the back of the limo w/ kids & the privacy glass up.
Hearne responded "Not that I recall... He seldom had that screen up."

Immagine

At one point during questioning, the estate lawyers ask Finaldi to show Hearne the transcripts from 23 years prior to refresh Hearne's memory.
Finaldi goes into a tirade over that remark.
ESTATE: "manifestly unfair...If you wanted to get to the truth, you would show it to him."

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

To be continued

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 febbraio 2020, 14:07

Finaldi asked about a "secret door that led to another room from MJ's closet."
Hearne didn't know what he was referring to. Finaldi expresses disbelief.
Estate lawyer retorted: "We don't believe everything we read on Radar Online...I know it's not going well, but continue."

Immagine

Immagine

TSCM
@MJJRepository
Hearne again clarified, over Finaldi's repeated attempts of portraying MJ of being purely boy-obsessed, that girls were certainly in the picture as well.
Hearne recalled both boy and girl mannequins and both boys and girls being over at Neverland.

Immagine

Finaldi then grilled Hearnes about shopping for toys and gifts for kids.
Hearnes explained: "MJ was doing it because they loved to shop for toys...not just kids, but adults...friends of his and business associates...he'd have me buy presents for them or he'd have delivered..."

Immagine

Immagine

Finaldi asked about the jewelry MJ bought for June.
Hearne explained how MJ "wanted to give presents as he often did...He [saw] a Tiffany's ad...they were about to take a trip or June was it was kind of like a special occasion so he wanted to buy something really nice for her."

Immagine

Immagine

Finaldi then drudges up the headline-grabbing remark from Hearne's original testimony of taking MJ to Chandler's for 30 days straight.
Hearne clarifies this: "I was asked my best estimate...I didn't know. I was working 7 days a week and the days just kind of ran together."

Immagine

Immagine

Finaldi then zeroed in on whether Hearne ever saw MJ make physical contact with Jordan.
Hearne described the type of innocuous contact he may had seen, adding: "If it was something that was inappropriate or in a sexual way, I would have remembered that and I have no such memory.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Finaldi questioned Hearne about tabloid fodder including stories drummed up by Hard Copy/NL5/Havenhurst 5 suggesting MJ would hide children in the back of limos to sneak onto the property & have protocol relating to this.
Hearne has no recollection of anything like that at all.

Immagine

Immagine

The deposition goes on and on with Finaldi trying to catch Hearne out but never manages it. Just trying to make some kind of pattern which would make things look suspicious to aid Robson and Safechuck's case.

Finaldi asked Hearne about nicknames MJ would give to friends. Hearne said MJ would call a lot of his friends either Applehead and Rubba or Rubber Head.
In the end, Hearne reiterated that he believes Wade Robson is making up the allegations.
Immagine

TSCM
@MJJRepository

What is interesting to note (as MJ's estates did throughout the deposition) is that almost no questions related to Wade or James specifically.
Virtually all of Finaldi's questions were about the Chandler allegations and old tabloid rumors. This is Finaldi clutching at straws.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 febbraio 2020, 9:48

TSCM
@MJJRepository
Here are two of the most case-destroying quotes from Wade in his 2012 book. This was before he thought he could get much more $ from estate settlement and was merely shopping a book deal.
Back then Wade declared that the true enablers of "abuse" were his parents--especially Joy.

Wade's 2012 book, page 35.
"...endorsement by my parents...of whatever was to go on inside of that lion's den. My mother and father unequivocally showed me, by way of allowing me to sleep in his bed and by leaving me alone with him for five days, that MJ was a man to trust."
Immagine

Wade's 2012 book, page 45.
"During these trips I was still wetting the bed... MJ would wake up while I was still sleeping, remove all my wet clothes, underwear & all, wipe me down with a towel, put dry pajamas on me...& then go back to sleep. He told Joy that he would do this."
Immagine

Notice how in Wade's 2012 book he includes the line that MJ "told [Joy] he would [change me]."
But in Wade's civil lawsuit he entirely omits mention of Joy purportedly knowing this detail at any time. In LN this story is not elaborated either.
Wade's words are his undoing.
Immagine

Another peculiarity is that in the lawsuit version of this bed-wetting story, Wade streches the bed-wetting until age 14 (same age he alleges abuse stopped) and MJ would change him while he slept through it. Wade was 5' 11" mature teenager at age 14, per his own admission in LN.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 febbraio 2020, 9:41

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 febbraio 2020, 10:12

TSCM
@MJJRepository

In 2013, Wade's prior attorney (Marzano) spoke to media after the original falsified "secret FBI files—24 boys paid off" BS spread from the UK.
Marzano claimed this tabloid fodder (via Barresi and made-up items based on LeMarque's pay-to-say crap) confirmed Wade's allegations.
Immagine

The original story was debunked & dismissed as utter nonsense by virtually everyone—even including Diane Dimond.
It shows that Wade's camp has relied exclusively on discredited 1990s gossip rags and fake stories since the dawn of his allegations.
Now, Finaldi carries the torch.
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 febbraio 2020, 11:22

TSCM
@MJJRepository

"Reed couldn't find anything that contradicted their descriptions of abuse."

Reed overlooked instantly disprovable claims in the final cut. Imagine how many more indisputable lies are part of their 50 hours of raw interviews, including Wade's original takes Reed says were lost.

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

"Producers including, Leaving Neverland indie Amos Pictures, are fighting to claw back the royalties they are owed from the international sales of their shows." Claw til ur nails bleed-This is what happens without proper research on #MichaelJackson https://deadline.com/2020/02/kew-media- ... 202870700/

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 marzo 2020, 10:32

TSCM
@MJJRepository

The only fixation on nude boys & abuse came from investigators, Sneddon & tabloidism. They repeatedly claimed non-existent pics & bogus abuse to nearly everyone they spoke to, including kids, parents & staff—just to target MJ.
Here is Sneddon imagining nude pics of Wade in 1994.

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 marzo 2020, 10:00

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

Construction at Neverland was intense from 1990-1993. 100's of men working on castle, treehouse, Train Station- etc. The fact that NEITHER Safecock NOR Robson remember that industrious time only proves further that they never spent THAT much time AT Neverland.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 marzo 2020, 9:54

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Victor Gutierrez found Joy & Wade in Venice Beach 1992 (July 4th)—the only weekend Wade performed. Victor "recognized Wade" despite Wade being a mostly unknown figure at the time. (From Joy's depo).
VG made it his life to stalk MJ associates & push pedo fantasies to all of them.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 marzo 2020, 10:12

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Joy said Wade "laughed & said it was ridiculous."
Joy explained Wade "was very convincing...He would look me in the eye time and time again and tell me that nothing ever happened...he should have had an Oscar."
I suspect Joy finds Wade's actual acting (post-2012) less stellar.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Victor also paid money to at least 4 of the NL5 staffers to spread malicious stories of pedophilia (same stories being pedaled by Finaldi).
The ex-staffers went as far as to lie in depos about knowing VG, keeping his name shrouded in secrecy even while mentioning other tabloids.

Victor Gutierrez was slated to testify in the NL5 case but fled to avoid the subpoena. An arrest warrant for him was avoided when judge agreed to read in his deposition taken earlier, where he admitted paying cash to the NL5 (and most certainly undersold his actual involvement).

If Victor was able to find Wade & Joy within their first year of being in the US (a year before Chandler allegations) and NL5, there is no doubt he befriended Evan especially by May '93 when headlines were naming and talking about Evan, Joy and Jordan being new in MJ's circle.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 marzo 2020, 9:29

TSCM
@MJJRepository

In Wade's 2016 depo, he babbles on about how in 2005 he was still in the mindset that if anyone found out (about what he claims he didn't even think of as abuse) "our lives would be over, BOTH OF US WOULD GO TO JAIL FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES...that level of fear...when I was 22."
Immagine

However, Wade is immediately confronted by the fact that in his IME he said he did NOT believe he'd go to jail at age 22 if he testified MJ had abused him.
In typical narcissistic fashion, Wade then tries to dance around his lie (re: jail) by rambling incoherently for 410 words.
Immagine

Look how scared he looked
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2020, 9:31

This answering had me crossing my eyes trying to make sense of it. Reality - Wade is all mouth and no trousers ( an English saying)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2020, 11:09

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2020, 20:30

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 marzo 2020, 20:57

https://abc14news.com/2020/03/14/wade-r ... -all-book/
Wade Robson Wanted To Cash In On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Claims With Tell-All Book
NEWS
By Brandon G. Jones On Mar 14, 2020

Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson wanted to cash in with a tell-all book revealing sex abuse allegations against the King of Pop and wrote a personal note stating: ‘It’s time to get mine!’, according to bombshell court documents.

Robson was so desperate to push his story out to the world that he approached a string of high profile publishing companies demanding a ‘large amount of money’ for rights to the book and even noted that his tale of abuse would make him ‘relatable/relevant’ as a victim.

But when publishers passed on his proposal frustrated Robson launched a doomed $1.5 billion civil lawsuit seeking damages from the Michael Jackson estate.

And according to court documents obtained by DailyMail.com it took three years before estate attorneys became aware of his book project because Robson tried to hide it.

Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson wanted to cash in with a tell-all book revealing sex abuse allegations against the King of Pop and wrote a personal note stating: ‘It’s time to get mine!’, according to bombshell court documents

Immagine

The Australian dancer approached a string of publishing companies demanding a ‘large amount of money’ for rights to the book, according to court docs. In an email between Robson and his literary agent Alan Nevins, dated February 27, 2013, the subject line is titled ‘Our Secret Project’. Pictured: Robson appearing on the Today show in 2013

It’s alleged the dance choreographer was uncooperative and concealed drafts of the book before a judge took notice of the ditched memoir and ordered the dancer to produce all documents relevant to the case.

It’s also claimed Robson repeatedly dodged requests to produce all communications relevant to the case and heavily redacted a lot of messages he did produce, including 50 emails with his mother.

And details about meticulous notes Robson took, book drafts, and emails with an agent and publishers have also emerged in the legal dossier.

The documents cast new light on the Australian dancer’s actions in the run-up to him filing the 2013 lawsuit.

And the revelations may fuel further scrutiny of Robson’s abuse claims which have already come under the microscope.

Attorney Vince Finaldi, who represents Robson and Safechuck in lawsuits alleging Jackson molested them, said the documents are ‘biased’ and ‘one-sided’.

‘This is the reason why we want a trial so that there’s rules of evidence, there’s rules to this process and a neutral fact-finder under the supervision of a judge and that’s what we want and that’s what we’re fighting for and we’re not going to stop until we get it.’

He added: ‘These are comments that are written by the same lawyers that have been defending that pedophile for 30 plus years, they’ve run over victims, they’ve run over victims’ families, they’ve apologized for this man and they’ve made excuses for him for years and years and years.’

My story of abuse and its effects will make me relatable/relevant.

Robson – who has admitted lying under oath during Jackson’s 2005 sex abuse trial – often journaled his thoughts onto paper and revealed that he had ‘dedicated seven months’ of his life to penning pages for his book.

In one email between Robson and his literary agent Alan Nevins, dated February 27, 2013, the subject line is titled ‘Our Secret Project.’

In another note, dated August 2013 – five months after filing the lawsuit — Robson, who was vying to be a meditation teacher, typed: ‘My story of abuse and its effects will make me relatable/relevant.’

During his deposition, estate attorney Katherine Kleindienst asked him what he meant by that and Robson explained it away.

The now 36-year-old said: ‘I believe what that’s referring to is where the teacher was talking about how as teachers of meditation… not everybody wants to learn meditation from the same kind of person with the same life story.

‘And so, that’s in relation to me having gone through trauma in my childhood and… that’s one of the pieces of my life that would make me relatable to a certain amount of people who have had similar experiences in childhood.’

Immagine

The documents also reveal that the writing of the book was causing friction between Robson and his wife Amanda (pictured together in 2005). Amanda had questioned her husband over whether writing a book ‘was the right thing to do’, according to the court documents

Immagine
Immagine

In February 2013 — when publishers were considering his book proposal — Robson had logged a note of his thoughts. He had written: ‘Amanda cannot stop me from doing what I want to do. Makes me think about divorce. That is how angry it makes me. I have dedicated the last 7 months of my life to this idea of the book. This path. Now, now trying to ask me if it’s the right thing to do?’

In another note from April 2015, Robson jotted down ‘writings of my thoughts’ and one sentence ended with the words: ‘It’s time to get mine!’

But when questioned in his deposition about what he meant by those words, he said he couldn’t remember.

None of this background was known when Leaving Neverland first aired on HBO, depicting the graphic accounts of both Robson and fellow accuser James Safechuck.

Both men claim that Jackson sexually abused them as children.

After the two-part documentary was broadcast, Oprah Winfrey interviewed both accusers for a show called ‘After Neverland’ and Robson spoke of looking for a platform to tell his story, but talked only about pursuing legal avenues.

He said: ‘Nine months into my healing, the question was ”Could I do something good with this bad? Is there a platform where I could tell this story where they [the Estate] would have to listen and be held accountable?” For me, that’s where it began, because one of those platforms is the legal system.’

But DailyMailTV has learned that it all began for Robson when he sat down, for at least an hour a day, to write out his life story in a bid to cash in on his connection to the superstar singer.

He then turned to Los Angeles-based agent Alan Nevins, of Renaissance Literary and Talent, to shop a book deal to both US and UK publishers in late 2012.

In a legal deposition with Jackson estate attorneys, Robson said he ‘started writing just for the sake of processing’.

That writing then morphed into a draft for a book in the latter half of 2012, he says.

Immagine
The revelations will fuel further doubts over the validity of Robson’s abuse claims which have already come under the microscope. Robson (left) was one of two key accusers in HBO’s Leaving Neverland, alongside James Safechuck (right)

Immagine

In another note from April 2015, Robson jotted down ‘writings of my thoughts’ and one sentence ended with the words: ‘It’s time to get mine!’ (pictured in 2016 court deposition transcript). But when questioned in his deposition about what he meant by those words, he said he couldn’t remember

He says he authorized Nevins to speak with publishers about securing a deal but denies ever discussing money.

But according to the documents, Ms Kleindienst, for the estate, told him: ‘When I spoke to Mr Nevins on the phone, he volunteered to me that you had demanded a large amount of money for your book. Are you saying that he’s lying?’

‘Tell me again what he said I said?’ Robson asked.

‘That you were demanding a very large amount of money for your book.’

‘Not true’, Robson replied, insisting that he gave no instructions about what should be said to publishers, except that he ‘did not want to be a part of any sort of book that was focused on sensationalism.’

A source close to the Robson family, however, told DailyMailTV that when Robson first talked about writing a book, he expected the deal to fund his vision for a non-profit organization to help victims of child abuse, through therapy and meditation.

The dancer said he didn’t remember if any written materials had been sent to publishers as part of his submission, or whether he’d authorized anything to be sent.

But emails produced to the court reveal that at least three publishing houses had read his words in some form.

Editors at Harper Collins, Pan Macmillan, Sidgwick & Jackson had considered the book proposal, according to an emailed list Robson requested to see from his agent in February 2013 ‘so I know all the options that have been explored.’

Later that spring, all publishers passed on the book.

In May that same year, Robson filed his lawsuit against the Jackson estate and the performer’s companies.

The documents also reveal that the writing of the book was causing friction between Robson and his wife Amanda.

Amanda had questioned her husband over whether writing a book ‘was the right thing to do’, according to the court documents.

Robson – who has admitted lying under oath during Jackson’s 2005 sex abuse trial – often journaled his thoughts onto paper and revealed that he had ‘dedicated seven months of my life’ to penning pages for his book.

Immagine

Robson went into therapy after suffering two nervous breakdowns he says were triggered by sexual abuse at Neverland (pictured)

In February 2013 — when publishers were considering his book proposal — Robson had logged a note of his thoughts, which was raised by the estate attorneys.

He had written: ‘Amanda cannot stop me from doing what I want to do. Makes me think about divorce. That is how angry it makes me. I have dedicated the last 7 months of my life to this idea of the book. This path. Now, now trying to ask me if it’s the right thing to do?’

When asked about that note, Wade dismissed the idea that he seriously contemplated divorce.

‘Nothing beyond, like, in a moment of being emotional, angry, the thought crossing my mind for a split second, but never beyond that,’ he said.

‘There were definitely those sort of intense conversations, but I don’t remember her ever telling me, suggesting that I shouldn’t do it.’

When asked by attorneys why he stopped pursuing a book deal, Robson suggested it was his call rather than lack of interest from publishers.

He said it was ‘not going to be as impactful in that form… as I wanted the truth of Michael’s sexual abuse of me to get out there and be of help [to others].’

The court documents also allege that when Robson was asked to produce ‘all written communications relating to his allegations of abuse’, he stated under oath that only a single document existed.

‘Documents obtained by third parties, however, showed that these sworn statements by Robson were false,’ Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Jackson estate, said.

It’s claimed Robson later produced several bankers’ boxes full of communications that he had previously claimed did not exist.

The document states that on three separate occasions Robson ‘falsely’ claimed to have produced all the documents he had, but estate attorneys found ‘clear evidence’ that he wasn’t telling the truth.

Robson said in the HBO documentary Leaving Neverland that he went to Michael Jackson’s estate outside Santa Barbara following his 1993 settlement

Immagine

According to the documents, Robson was told by one of Jackson’s estate lawyers: ‘When I spoke to Mr Nevins on the phone, he volunteered to me that you had demanded a large amount of money for your book’

Weitzman added: ‘To this day, Robson has failed to produce numerous communications with third parties and has never explained why.’

He continued that Robson had redacted the ‘entire content’ of numerous emails he produced for ‘no plausible reason’, including over 50 emails between him and his mother and a further 20 to other family members.

‘Many of those redactions are clearly improper,’ Weitzman states.

The documents cite one email exchange dated February 16, 2016 between Robson and his mother Joy, under the subject line, ‘Security testimony’.

‘Robson describes a purported statement by a former security guard at Neverland implying inappropriate conduct by Defendants, and asks his mother what she thinks,’ the document states.
Eight minutes later Robson’s mother responds: ‘Wow. None of that is true…’

The paperwork continues: ‘The remainder of Ms Robson’s response is (conveniently) obscured in the version produced by her, and Ms Robson now (conveniently) claims she no longer has access to this email, making its production by Robson himself critical.’

The documents add that Robson failed to produce multiple emails from another conversation chain with his mother, entitled ‘Questions for Mom’.

Robson went into therapy after suffering two nervous breakdowns he says were triggered by sexual abuse at Neverland.

For years, he had maintained the megastar never touched him sexually or inappropriately, maintaining his story – even to his own mother – well after the singer’s death in 2009.

He was the star witness for the defense when Michael Jackson stood trial and Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005.

This new information came to light after a judge in the lawsuit was told by the Michael Jackson Estate that Robson had ‘misrepresented’ the status of producing the documents he was legally obliged to hand over surrounding the book.

The estate only learned about the book project in October 2016.

The judge eventually ordered that all drafts, emails, attachments, and documents related to the book be produced by Robson, but an estate request to forensically examine the choreographer’s computer was denied.

Robson’s lawsuit, which was later joined by fellow accuser James Safechuck, was ultimately tossed out of court.

In Leaving Neverland Robson and Safechuck accuse the King Of Pop of sexual abuse at the Neverland ranch over several years.

Jackson bought the Sycamore Ranch after ‘falling in love’ with the place while filming Say Say Say with Paul McCartney.

A huge fan of Peter Pan, Jackson vowed to turn the home into a real Neverland.

The 2,800 acre estate – four times the size of Monaco – has 67,000 sycamore trees and features a sepia savannah which slopes up to a 3,000 feet peak that Jackson dubbed Mount Katherine – as homage to his mother.

In 2003 Jackson allowed British broadcaster Martin Bashir to film his daily life and interactions with children at Neverland.

In the interview he defended ‘sleeping with children’ as a natural part of his life.

However, two years later cancer survivor Gavin Arvizo accused him of abusing him, which lead to his child molestation trial in Santa Maria in 2005.

He was cleared on all counts, but never returned to Neverland.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 marzo 2020, 9:01

TSCM
@MJJRepository
The only thing ever "ran over" was when Safechuck crushed a gopher at Neverland.
Even Finaldi's topmost tabloid sleaze witness, Charli, stated:
"Jimmy did not care about anything...A mean little kid...He was rude and obnoxious... Mean to the animals & to the employees."
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 marzo 2020, 13:41

Mr/s R. D. Smith
@EuphegeniaSmith

Michael Jackson was a man of many talents... Even having Thanksgiving dinner with James Safechuck in America while he was still in Australia.
But I guess his tRaUmA makes mistakes in his mother's memory as well Zany face
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 marzo 2020, 13:46

Mr/s R. D. Smith
@EuphegeniaSmith

Too old? This 6ft 17-year-old was supposed to be still being molested by Michael, according to Leaving Neverland's director, because the accuser fucked up over the train station thing. He destroyed his own movie's narrative...
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 marzo 2020, 21:03

TSCM
@MJJRepository
2011:

Apr 28—Wade quits Step Up 4 (stress)
May 21—Wade re-begs estate for job
Jun 27—Wade sells MJ valuables ("he needed $")
5-6 months—Wade is angry at Joy & refuses to speak (i.e. mad at her for managing him)

April 2012—Wade recalls trying 3rd time to get MJ job
May 2012—CSA!

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 marzo 2020, 12:21

TSCM
@MJJRepository

USA Today interview: "THEY say he often PLIED THEM W/ ALCOHOL & porn before molesting them & even recorded one of his sexual encounters w/ JS."
But Wade says he never knew MJ drank til 08 (contrast w/ JS saying MJ got drunk w/ him each weekend).
Hope estate gets full interview.

Much in the same way Wade told BBC he was abused 100s of times (impossible given the scarcity of his visits), I suspect Wade did similar in his USA Today interview to corroborate James—even though the alcohol component was not part of Wade's prior claims and at odds w/ depo & LN.

Victims of CSA need not sensationalize and concoct knowingly false components just to inflate their abuse.
James wouldn't claim abuse at imaginary locations, nor the sudden media claims that he was part of a CP production.
They both make up stories to embellish made-up stories.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 marzo 2020, 9:11

TSCM
@MJJRepository

The estate exhausted $193,127 by Dec 2017, not counting the appeals process.
Much of this expense was mandatory just for their discovery of Wade, depo logistics & copies etc (plus an independent mental exam of Wade).
They still owe estate over $70,000. A very disgraceful group.

VP_Advocacy
@VP_Advocacy
· 18h
Replying to @Variety and @michaeljackson
Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who made false allegations against MJs Estate/companies - has had the MJ Estate tied up in litigation since 2013. This means the estate cannot execute MJs will and donate 20% of the estate to charity. That $300,000 would have been so much more.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 marzo 2020, 13:45

HurricaneSalazar
@MikeSalazar777

Replying to @loveartesia and @BrittneyBesos
Did you get to the part where "Jimmy" explains that after 25 years of swearing under oath MJ was never inappropriate, suddenly "remembered he abused him" less than a week after Jimmy's family business was sued for 24million $? Right, they don't say that.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 marzo 2020, 11:54

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2020, 11:50

TSCM
@MJJRepository
ROBSON & SAFECHUCK NEW CASE UPDATES:
This past month Dan Reed filed a request to record the court hearings—a sign he remains obsessed w/ MJ & working behind-the-scenes for future LN content.
This request was granted but with restrictions to not film judge, witnesses or jurors.
Immagine
Immagine

Both cases have been reassigned to Mark Young. This was a court decision, not a request by either side.
The prior judge (Beckloff) took a new role in 2019. (Note: He originally expected to remain the judge due to his "institutional knowledge" of all MJ probate cases since 2009.)
Immagine
Immagine

An in-person status hearing was originally slated for March 19, 2020. This was one that Dan Reed planned to be present at with his camera crew.
Due to conflict and/or COVID-19 it was rescheduled for June 11.
(Expect to see Dan/Amos, Wade, James and presumably Anthony Edwards.)
Immagine

SAFECHUCK CASE:
The estate's original demurrer of James' case referenced other issues unrelated to the statute of limitations.
The appeal court did not address any of those outstanding issues.
The estate intends to file a renewed demurrer, focusing on these undecided matters.

Further, MJ's team expects to conduct a full discovery against James, just as they did for Wade.
They estimate 10 months to complete it (circa Feb. 2021).
They will then file a motion for summary judgment based on this discovery if any causes survive demurrer.

MJ's team will argue that both of these cases should remain separate and will legally contest all attempts by Finaldi to consolidate them into one.
The estate will argue that while the issues of law are common, the claims & facts of each case are very different.

Meanwhile Finaldi wants to consolidate both cases into one for all future proceedings.
This is strategic by Finaldi to muddy the waters of each weak individual case, by pretending they share common claims & patterns and so witnesses only need to appear one time.

Finaldi does not anticipate any notable filings in the near future beyond opposition to the estate's future motions (e.g., demurrer / summary judgement).
Safechuck does plan to "seek financial discovery" to calculate desired punitive damages ("it's not about $")

ROBSON CASE:
Unlike James' case, the estate based Wade's initial demurrer request purely on the statute of limitations (now overturned due to AB 218).
As such, they anticipate filing new motions citing other causes of action similar to the renewed causes pending in James' case.

The estate anticipates another six months of new discovery in Wade's case. This will include all of the post-dismissal materials including his 2017+ interviews, LN claims etc.
They will then file motions for summary judgement based on other faulty claims as well.
There are still six outstanding motions in Wade's case from 2017 that will be re-argued and decided, largely from Robson's side.
This includes motions relating to attempted depos (e.g., Jonathan Spence), Lily Chandler, Tabitha Marks, Marion Fox, Leroy Whaley.
Immagine

Like James' case, Finaldi does not anticipate any noteworthy filings in the near future beyond responses to any that the estate files.
However, Finaldi also plans to "seek financial discovery" in Wade's case to determine punitive damage amounts ("not about $"

DISCOVERY PROCESS:

The defense already has 75,000 PAGES of case docs including Wade's discovery.
They've done almost none for James due to his early dismissal.
They now intend to conduct an independent mental exam (as they did to Wade) as well as request JS depo & discovery.

The defense will seek discovery from James' family, other parties & experts.
They will also invoke international discovery aimed at Amos / Dan Reed for depos and to obtain video recordings from LN and so forth. Popcorn
They estimate 10 months to complete this.

The estate notes how Finaldi's depositions for Wade's case also spanned to discuss James (even more-so considering many didn't recognize Wade at all).
However, both sides may still have to re-depose some to ask more targeted questions pertaining to Safechuck.

Finaldi argues their participation in "an Emmy award-winning doc + media and sexual abuse survivor advocacy events" was irrelevant to the caseMan shrugging. But he does not anticipate objecting to the defense seeking discovery of that (wonder how many tapes Dan 'lost').

Finaldi argues he may need up to TWO YEARS to perform discovery in Safechuck's case due to the "range of national and international locations of abuse" etc.
Finaldi still can't prove James was ever employed by MJJ Productions as claimed during abuse timeline.

In Wade's case, estate may deposed Wade again for residual matters from before (possibly pertaining to his book which he initially claimed was privileged).
They need six months for new discovery of Wade and his family, spanning to UK discovery of LN/Dan/Amos.
Finaldi expects to require another 6-12 months to complete depositions and other discovery processes relating to Wade's case.

Technically Wade's case could be extended three more years, but more realistically will be extended 18 months or less
The estate anticipates 6-10 months of new discovery in Wade & James' cases. This includes post-2017 materials including international discovery relating specifically to LN, Amos Pictures and Dan Reed. They will also file new motions for demurrer/summary judgment.

FINALDI SUMMARY:

Finaldi doesn't expect major motions in either case this year. He wants to consolidate both cases. He wants 1-2 years for James' case. He won't contest James' mental exam but feels the relevance of LN materials are "minimal at best." Dan plans to film hearings.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 aprile 2020, 11:14

Karma comes calling.

TSCM
@MJJRepository

In Past Year:
- Wade's Hawaii trade expired due to non-payment.
- Joy was sued 2x for CC payments ($7k+$4k) inc. under Wade's business.
- Chantal & husband were served federal lien of $13.8k in unpaid taxes—they sold house this year (one featured in LN).
- Kew went belly-up.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 aprile 2020, 11:21

TSCM
@MJJRepository
Here is the full joint status report filed by the attorneys for MJ's estate and Finaldi's team.

http://mjjr.net/docs/WadeJamesStatusUpdate2020.pdf
As a reminder, an in-person status hearing about the case is tentatively scheduled for June 11, 2020.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 aprile 2020, 10:57

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Wade threw his own grandma under the bus and fed all of these heinous claims to her for his own narcissistic agenda. She had only wonderful memories of her visits to Neverland and kept detail diaries of how unforgettable it all was. She is another sad casualty from Wade's lunacy.

I almost feel sorry for Joy for what her sociopathic, narcissistic son is doing to her. Almost.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 aprile 2020, 14:24

TSCM
@MJJRepository
At the start of Wade's 2016 deposition, he's asked if the hours spent w/ Finaldi + reviewing documents helped refresh his recollection of the past.
Wade boasted: "I didn't need them to."
Within the 1st hour, here are two dozen details he couldn't remember.

• Didn't remember when he started writing the book (maybe second half of 2012).
• Didn't remember if the notes he took on computer still existed.
• Didn't remember what software he used to compose his book (maybe "Story").

Didn't remember if he saved different drafts of the book as he worked on it.
• Didn't remember when he stopped writing the book (maybe April 2013).
• Didn't remember the title of the most impactful CSA book that he read, twice.

• Didn't remember what his wife said when concerned about perjury if writing a book.
• Didn't remember when he first got in contact with the first book publisher.
• Didn't remember any specific instructions given to potential publishers.

• Didn't remember what publishers or agents he spoke to regarding his book.
• Didn't remember any publisher getting his book draft (but email indicates they had).
• Didn't remember what writings or book drafts were sent or to whom.

• Didn't remember if he authorized anyone to send drafts to publishers.
• Didn't remember when he stopped pursuing a book deal (maybe first quarter 2013).
• Didn't remember if any publisher actually said they would publish his book or not.

• Didn't remember certain details or events so asked his mother about those things.
• Didn't remember other details so "checked his memories" with Chantal.
• Didn't remember dates and such so used the Internet to help in his research.

• Didn't remember when his mother started working on her own book.
• Didn't remember if or when he disclosed to his mother he was writing a book.
• Didn't remember if his mother ever provided him drafts of her own book.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 aprile 2020, 11:41

ℒⒺⓃⒶ
@LenaBubbles
Sure why wouldn't you want to do a photo shoot that's just like your 'abuser'
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 aprile 2020, 10:33

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Wade's latest exploit of the pandemic. Such a model coach:
- Relationships (secret affairs w/ women)
- Creativity (spending years writing script but never finishing)
- Work (backing out of every stressful commitment)
- Wellness (refusing to take pills that the doctor prescribed)
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 aprile 2020, 11:41

TSCM
@MJJRepository

James is so full of internal contradictions, even his lawsuit flip-flops.
"MJ encouraged JS to STAY AWAY FROM THE SPOTLIGHT."
"MJ persuaded JS AWAY FROM SCHOOL and INTO DIRECTING."
"MJ [stated] that...when JS became a FILMMAKER there'd be a LINE AROUND THE BLOCK to see him."

Rispondi