Lisa Marie Presley has died

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Lisa Marie Presley has died

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2023, 8:04

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html

Lisa Marie Presley, 54, DIES after suffering cardiac arrest: Mom Priscilla confirms the news saying 'my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us' after she rushed to her hospital bedside
Lisa Marie Presley has died at the age of 54
On Thursday, she suffered a 'full cardiac arrest' at the home where she was living
It's believed 'someone administered epinephrine at the scene at least one time'
Presley's ex-husband Danny Keough 'performed CPR until paramedics arrived'
The 54-year-old was the child of Elvis Presley and wife Priscilla
Presley was the heir to her father's fortune

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, has died at the age of 54, hours after she suffered a cardiac arrest at the home where she had been living in Calabasas, California.

Earlier on Thursday, Presley was rushed to a hospital in critical condition and was said to be in a coma following a 'full cardiac arrest' shortly after she had been complaining about stomach pains, according to TMZ.

Her mother Priscilla, who was at her daughter's side, said in a statement: 'It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us.
'She was the most passionate strong and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss. Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment,' the statement continued.

Presley's death comes just two days after she was pictured with her mom at the Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hills Hilton where Austin Butler won a Best Actor award for his portrayal of her father in Baz Luhrmann's Elvis.

Sources told TMZ that Presley was found unresponsive in her bedroom by her housekeeper and that her ex-husband, Danny Keough, who she has been living with, performed CPR until paramedics arrived at the house.

The source added that 'someone administered epinephrine' - more commonly known as adrenaline - at the scene at least one time in order to help Presley regain a pulse.

According to the Mayo Clinic, stomach pain is a symptom of cardiac arrest in women.
Epinephrine, or adrenaline, is administered to treat many life-threatening conditions such as cardiac arrests, asthma attacks and allergic reactions.

LA County Sheriff's Department told Dailymail.com: 'Deputies from Lost Hills Station responded to an assistance request call LA County Fire, near the 9500 block of Normandy Drive in Calabasas regarding a female adult, approximately 55, for a medical emergency/female not breathing.

'The female adult was transported by LA County Fire Department to a local area hospital where they were released to the hospital's care'.

They would not confirm if the person was Lisa Marie, who will turn 55 next month, what hospital the individual was transported nor what was administered.

They told the Hollywood Reporter the fire department responded and was able to get a pulse on the female before she was transported to West Hills hospital.
Pictures of Lisa Marie's mother, Priscilla, 77, rushing to hospital an hour after news broke of her daughter's medical emergency have emerged.

She was seen making a quick dash to the entrance of the hospital where her only daughter was being treated to be by her side.

Lisa Marie was a singer and songwriter and has three children, including actress Riley Keough, 33.

Three days ago, Riley posted a picture of her mother, Lisa Marie, in her Instagram story with the caption 'how beautiful is my mama?!' and tagging her mother.

Riley recently praised her mom calling her an 'inspiration' and 'a very strong, smart woman.'

'I was raised by somebody who did their own thing and didn't really care what other people thought. She was definitely inspirational to me,' said Keough.

Riley's husband Ben Smith-Petersen was also spotted consoling family members outside the hospital.

The pair have been married since Feb 2015, having announced their engagement the previous year.

Just days earlier Lisa Marie, daughter of Elvis Presley and wife Priscilla, attended the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills with her mother to see Austin Butler pick up a gong for his portrayal of the King of Rock n' Roll in the film 'Elvis.'

They were both seen breaking-down-in-tears during Elvis star Butler's touching speech when he won Best Actor, Motion Picture Drama when he said he would love the ladies 'forever.'

The Presley women had grown close to Butler as he made the epic film directed by Baz Luhrmann.

They often guided Butler, sharing their stories about what Elvis was like, said Butler from the stage on Tuesday night.

Ahead of the Golden Globes, Lisa Marie celebrated her late father's 88th Birthday with fans outside Graceland - Butler also attended this event.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Lisa Marie Presley has died

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2023, 8:56

In The Studio With MJ
11h
·
Farewell Lisa
As you get a bit older it's sometimes hard to pin specific events to specific years, but 1994 is not that way with me.
Starting in January of 1994 I spent approximately 16 months flying back and forth between LA and New York, as we were doing primary production of Michael Jackson's HIStory album at the Hit Factory in New York following the tragic Northridge Earthquake. That's why we moved the project to New York.
Early in the project there was a new face in the studio: Lisa Marie Presley.
This was notable for a couple reasons.
First of all, most album projects I had worked on to that point were very male dominated, so when a female was in the room it was... noticed.
Next, when that female happens to be Elvis Presley's daughter, it does take a moment or two for your brain to process it all, but then it's back to work.
There are unwritten "Studio Etiquette" rules that are well-known by people who routinely work on high budget projects, so having both Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley in the room together needs to fade into the background of your mind.
Thankfully selfies, Instagram and social media didn't exist yet, so there was no pressure to prove to the world that you were in a really cool spot with some really interesting people, rather it was just another day in the studio.
The day turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, and Lisa Marie just became Lisa, a part-time member of our little MJ Studio Family.
I think she loved being in the studio.
Being in a world-class studio like Hit Factory makes one feel very special. Our sessions were welcoming, well-orchestrated and fun. The studios were impeccably clean and there was a trust that was evident almost immediately. These were seasoned pros working on a major project who were more interested in getting great drum sounds than watching her and Michael snuggle on the sofa. She was in a very safe place.
She was a bit like a little girl, yet at the same time exuded great confidence.
She would sit right next to Michael - or sometimes in his lap.
They would laugh and whisper and call each other silly names, almost like a pair of seventh-graders.
"Doo-doo head, what do you want for dinner?"
They were cute, funny and very comfortable with each other. It was all very real.
She would eat with us, laugh with us, joke with us.
They might disappear into Michael's lounge for a while, but it was none of our business - we were there to help him create his album.
I was chatting with my buddy Brian Vibberts (who was one of the staff engineers at Hit Factory during that project) about his memories of having Lisa in the studio. He reminded me how Michael and Lisa often held hands.
It's a little thing, but when you see a couple walking together holding hands down the hallway it sends a very sweet message. They weren't on a red carpet or leaving a restaurant with the press watching - the studio was their little cocoon where they could be themselves.
And they often held hands.
They were safe.
In late May 1994 I boarded my flight from LA to NY and was given a USA Today newspaper. The headline became almost a catch-phrase in the media: "King Of Pop Marries The Queen Of Rock". Michael and Lisa had flown to the Dominican Republic and "secretly" wed on May 26th.
I arrived at Hit Factory and walked into Studio 4 with the newspaper under my arm. There was Michael, sitting on the sofa. He had a silly grin on his face and walked up to him, rolled up the newspaper and hit him on the head with it. He laughed and covered his head, and said, "What did I do??" I opened the paper and held it up for the team to see. I said, "It might be nice if you're going to get married to tell your friends! Or maybe invite us to the wedding!"
He laughed and was clearly a bit embarrassed, but I gave him a hug and said how happy we were for him - for them!
No one in the studio knew up until then - he hadn't said a word to anyone.
Lisa continued visiting us in the studio from time to time, and it was always a pleasure seeing her.
The press claimed it was all a publicity stunt, but not only do I disagree, I whole-heartedly disagree.
They were two young people who came from remarkably different and difficult childhoods, and they found each other.
Whether it would last a week or a year or a lifetime doesn't change what I saw: Two people in love. It was no stunt.
We were all happy to see Michael and Lisa happy.
My friend Judi Brisse was on staff at Neverland during that time and she tells a story of Lisa bringing her children Riley and Benjamin to the ranch. Judi was part of the housekeeping staff and one of the beds needed to be made up for them. She brought in sheets and blankets, and there was Michael, Lisa and the kids.
The kids were tired, so Lisa cared for them while Michael helped Judi make the bed. Judi was startled that Michael Jackson would want to help her make a bed, but Michael did it with a smile - hospital corners and all!
He truly loved Lisa and her little family. The whole scene was innocent, safe and loving.
Michael and Lisa were each pulled in 27 directions every day, and the press was relentless. I don't pretend to know all of the details over that next year, but their marriage came to an end in early 1996.
When I read the news of her passing yesterday I immediately thought of her kids (she lost Benjamin just a few years ago), and her mom. Clearly she was lost for much of her adult life, but the Lisa I knew back in the mid-90's was a kind, sweet and gentle person.
I consider myself fortunate having known her, hearing her laugh, seeing her happy and watching she and Michael hold hands.
It was a moment in time, and one where I think she could feel safe with him, and he with her.
Rest In Peace Young Lisa.
Rest In Peace.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 gennaio 2023, 11:31

Michael Jackson

We are saddened by the sudden tragic loss of Michael’s former wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Michael cherished the special bond they enjoyed and was comforted by Lisa Marie’s generous love, concern and care during their times together. Our hearts are with Lisa Marie’s children, Riley, Harper and Finley, and her mother, Priscilla, in this difficult time. – The Estate of Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2023, 7:55

Lisa Marie's funeral will be held on Sunday, January 22 at 9 am. It is public. The family is asking that in lieu of flowers, fans can make a to the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation. Link is here ----> graceland.com/epcf-donate

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2023, 9:20

"I have never seen Lisa Marie as happy as when she was with Michael Jackson" - Jerry Schilling

"Michael biggest love was Lisa Marie Presley" - Tito Jackson

Now both of them and their stories are gone forever. They showed us what love really is

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2023, 9:26

https://www.etonline.com/lisa-marie-pre ... ial-197645

By Tionah Lee‍ 1:22 PM PST, January 19, 2023

Lisa Marie Presley has been laid to rest. ET can confirm Lisa Marie Presley has been buried next to her son, Benjamin Keough, in the Meditation Garden at Graceland. In addition to Lisa Marie and Ben, Lisa Marie's father, Elvis Presley, and his parents, Vernon and Gladys, are also buried in the garden.

The news of Lisa Marie's final resting place comes ahead of her public memorial service set to take place on Sunday. Following her death, the family confirmed that a public memorial service will be held in the late singer's honor at Graceland. The service will be livestreamed via Graceland's livestream page.

In a statement shared Monday, Lisa Marie's rep told ET that a public memorial service has been arranged on the front lawn of Graceland at 9 a.m. Sunday, at the Presley family estate in Memphis, Tennessee. Following the service, there will be a procession to view Lisa Marie's final resting place in the Meditation Garden. All guests on the north lawn will be able to join the procession following friends and family.

Her rep also shared the Presley family's gratitude over the support they've received in the wake of the 54-year-old's shocking death last week, adding, "Riley, Harper, Finley, and Priscilla are grateful for the support, well-wishes, and outpouring of love honoring their beloved Lisa Marie."

In lieu of flowers, her family is asking all who wish to send something to do so in the form of a donation to The Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation, which offers support to various charitable organizations, especially focusing on arts, education, and children's programs in the Memphis and Whitehaven area.

Presley died at the age of 54 on Jan. 12, after going into cardiac arrest. On Wednesday, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed that her cause of death has been deferred, pending further tests.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 gennaio 2023, 9:04

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 febbraio 2023, 8:31

Rispondi