Pagina 1 di 1
Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 23 giugno 2022, 9:36
da soulmum
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 24 giugno 2022, 16:04
da soulmum
Ron Pia
Michael Jackson Fans - Ill be on Facebook Live Friday morning at 10:00 am From Forest Lawn with a preview of the Amazing Saturday plans for Michael's 13 year memorial. Also I'll show some of the actual Flowers and art work that has already been delivered and the new flowers as they arrive..it's also the last chance to leave a flower for MICHAEL on Saturday. Here's the link for a red rose, white rose, or Sunflower.
https://gofund.me/716f85e6
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 11:14
da soulmum
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 11:20
da soulmum
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 11:23
da soulmum
LoveMJJAlways
@LoveMJJAlways
Messages of L.O.V.E. for Michael from his global

fans on the 13th. anniversary of his passing June 25th. 2022 at Forest Lawn.
It’s All For Love…….L.O.V.E.
Forever

Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 11:30
da soulmum
andjustice4some - Fan Account for Michael Jackson
@andjustice4some
The L.O.V.E. for Michael Jackson is pouring in at Forest Lawn. Thank you
@LuvInvincible
for the pictures.

Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 17:02
da soulmum
Michael Bearden's Fan Page
·
As the years move on (13 now), the daily details fade. However, I’ll never forget some of the small moments. ⠀
⠀
After a while, we didn’t even notice the cameras rolling. It was just rehearsals to us. ⠀
⠀
I do remember this moment. It came from a conversation I had with MJ a few days before. I was telling him how much I enjoyed the song ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ by him and his brothers, and would he consider doing it for the show.⠀
⠀
He said he liked the song too but, would only do it if he thought it would add “production value” (his favorite saying to me at that time) to the show. ⠀
⠀
One day, I saw MJ sitting there with Kenny and just started jamming the song. Foot (drums) and Alex (bass) being the brilliant musicians they are, just jumped right in. ⠀
⠀
MJ sat there bobbing his head and feeling it. After that, we decided to put it in the show. MJ saw the “production value” and that was it! Just like that, In the show it went. ⠀
⠀
I’ll never forget my time with MJ! It was always the small moments I enjoyed the most!
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 21:26
da soulmum
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 25 giugno 2022, 22:38
da soulmum
Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3
Darkness cannot exist where there is light…And as long as we remember Michael Jackson, his music, his humanitarianism and what he stood for, his light will ALWAYS shine bright.
TJ Jackson
@tjjackson
I miss you Uncle Michael more than I could ever express. I think of you every single day and I thank you for eternity for being the greatest Uncle. Thank you for being the blueprint on how to live a life led by the heart. I miss you so much and will always love you forever. -Meho
Smooth Radio
@SmoothRadio
Today marks 13 years since a music icon died. RIP,
michael bearden
@MichaelBearden
MJ: “Hey Bearden! You know how you live forever? Cement your legacy?” “Me: No! How do you do that MJ?” MJ:“Through your music! Your art!” “Me: Well MJ, I suspect you’ll live forever!” (This was a conversation we had 13 years ago!) I was right!
Jamon Bull
@JamonBull
#13YearsWithoutMichaelJackson and it never gets easier. Miss you Michael. Thank you for everything you gave us. Truly immortal.
LoveMJJAlways
@LoveMJJAlways
Beautifully custom handmade MJ dolls at Forest Lawn on June 25th. 2022 by a Japanese

Michael Jackson fan.
L.O.V.E. Lives Forever.
We miss you Michael!

Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 26 giugno 2022, 9:08
da soulmum
lavellesmithjr It's been a long time since you're gone, my friend. There's no one day we don't think about you.
We love you so much.
Belinda Dileo
@belindadileo
13 years gone! We love and miss you everyday Michael!
The MJCast - A Michael Jackson Podcast
@TheMJCast
To the greatest who ever was… We thank you, we miss you, and we hope we’re doing you proud.
SIEDAH GARRETT
@SIEDAHGARRETT
Miss you, Michael!
izzy
@peacelovemjj
13 years have passed by, but our love for MJ remains powerful & eternal. Thank you all for helping me deliver that much-needed love to him this year! Over ONE THOUSAND fans participated (the most ever)—which is incredible! I know that he felt our love today. I sure did.

Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 27 giugno 2022, 9:49
da soulmum
Official Orianthi
Jenn here! Remembering @michaeljackson today. Can’t believe it’s been 13 years. MJ, you are forever missed, but your music forever lives on!! @Orianthi @michaelbearden @jsugarfootm @TommyOOrgan @Judith_Hill! “Beat It” This Is It .. #MJ
Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 28 giugno 2022, 9:14
da soulmum
Keen Zhang
@mkgenie
June 25, 2022. #MichaelJackson statue in Zhengzhou, China. A lot of flowers. We miss you.

Re: Remembering Michael on his passing. 2022
Inviato: 28 giugno 2022, 9:17
da soulmum