Pagina 1 di 1

Sonic Fantasy / documentary

Inviato: 16 ottobre 2021, 21:47
da soulmum
andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

So excited and grateful for your upcoming documentary. Thank you
@MarcosCabota


.
Marcos Cabotá
@MarcosCabota

I am so overwhelmed by ALL the positive feedback the #SonicFantasy trailer and the project in general has had. I hope the film lives up to it and all #BruceSwedien and #MichaelJackson fans enjoy this musical journey. Always from my deepest respect for these two geniuses.
Immagine

Re: Sonic Fantasy / documentary

Inviato: 16 ottobre 2021, 21:55
da soulmum

Re: Sonic Fantasy / documentary

Inviato: 26 ottobre 2021, 9:18
da soulmum
Coming soon Sony Fantasy : Behind the Scenes Documentary of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' Album Gets Trailer.
Directed by Marcos Cabotá, Sonic Fantasy follows in the footsteps of the legendary sound engineer Bruce Swedien [ 1934–2020 ] as one of the fundamental pieces in the creation of the best-selling album of all time, ''Thriller''.
Almost 40 years after its release, for the first time, everyone involved in this album came together to explain the unknown story behind the creation of the masterpiece.

Re: Sonic Fantasy / documentary

Inviato: 29 ottobre 2021, 13:39
da soulmum
Marcos Cabotá
@MarcosCabota

Sold out, three minute ovation & beautiful reviews. What more can I ask for? I want to thank my team for being the heart of this movie. Now, an incredible journey through Film Festivals begins, that will eventually take the movie to a TV platforms so that everyone can enjoy it.

Immagine