Sheryl Crow accuses Frank Dileo of sexual harrassment

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Sheryl Crow accuses Frank Dileo of sexual harrassment

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 giugno 2021, 11:54

Belinda Dileo
@belindadileo
I’m back, for a limited time!
@SherylCrow
decided she wanted to start a war! I know the real story! How dare she try to use my Dad to lie and make herself relevant in this “me too”
Movement, when there are so many artists that were actually sexually harassed and assaulted
Immagine
Immagine

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

Replying to
@belindadileo
and
@SherylCrow
There should be a law to protect the dead against slander. I always saw as very manipulative, changing her stories on MJ as well, all the time according to how the wind blew.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Sheryl Crow accuses Frank Dileo of sexual harrassment

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 giugno 2021, 17:02

Catherine C 1977Mermaid
@KathleenC1977
Sheryl is once again dissing MJ...so I thought "What is she needing to promote NOW? BC the last time she said his name, she had a new album." Sure enough She has 2 things she needs to USE #MichaelJackson's name for..Negative attention doesn't work for ALBUM SALES SHERYL!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Sheryl Crow accuses Frank Dileo of sexual harrassment

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 giugno 2021, 16:03

https://www.mjvibe.com/belinda-dileo-as ... top-lying/
Belinda Dileo asks Sheryl Crow to stop lying

By
Admin Team
June 14, 2021

Immagine

For the last decade, Sheryl C(r)ow, who was once a back-up singer for Michael Jackson during the BAD World Tour, has been making up stories about Michael Jackson to make her relevant and remind the world she is still there – but who really cares!

This last few days, she is at it again! This time she goes after the late Frank Dileo who was Michael Jackson Manager during the period 84-89.

She claimed that Dileo has been sexually harassing her during the Tour.

For years, Michael Jackson fans have been denouncing her shady attitude to get her name in the News headlines with no evidence and some times even proving she was actually lying.

And this time, she is finding her match! Belinda Dileo, Frank’s daughter, is fighting back in the name of her late father. She is asking Crow to explain why she has to drag her father in the mud when Belinda was actually around and knows the truth.

Crow is jumping on the Me Too Movement to promote live stream show. Everytime Crow has something to promote or to sell, she gets her name in the news outlets to make sure the general public sees it.

Girl, it’s time you get called on your bad behaviour!

And we hope Belinda gets to talk to her and set the record straight!

Rispondi