The King of Pop and I / book

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

The King of Pop and I / book

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 gennaio 2021, 21:11

https://youtu.be/nqYWwC7LvUA

"It pains me to hear these stories because they are very far from the person that he was. I feel l have this moral obligation to defend him. Mr. Jackson changed my life. I was a nobody, and he treated me like family."
- Miss Aileen, MJ's kids' teacher

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: The King of Pop and I / book

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 gennaio 2021, 7:35

For 15 years, Aileen Medalla has lived a quiet life as a mother and entrepreneur in Cebu, Philippines. Her name may be unfamiliar to many, but 15 years ago Aileen Medalla has had an extraordinary experience with the privilege of working for the most recognized name in all of music history #MichaelJackson.
In her new and upcoming book ‘The King of Pop and I’, Aileen Medalla finally shares her story after 15 long years. Her humbling story started as a Filipino OFW in Bahrain, the Middle East. After months of failed interviews and job rejections, she had thoughts of giving up and returning to the Philippines–until she received a mysterious phone call that eventually led her to work for Michael Jackson.
The King of Pop and I by Aileen Medalla provides a glimpse of the private world of the King of Pop as she travels around the world with Mr. Michael Jackson, Prince, Paris, and Bigi Jackson, as they traversed across continents and visited the USA, UK, France, Japan, and more. Although not a celebrity herself, she has also experienced meeting VIPs, being harassed by paparazzi, and hounded by journalists in the jet-setting VIP lifestyle she acquired by working with the Jacksons.
Eleven years since Mr. Jackson’s death, Aileen Medalla has finally decided to come out of reclusion and speak out in public after seeing the false accusations and documentaries (such as Leaving Neverland) that surfaced in media in the last few years. She believed that it’s now her time to tell the world who the real Michael Jackson is, the way she knew him.
Towards MJ’s final years, Michael Jackson has become more reclusive and selective with his social circle, trusting only very few people. Aileen was one of the very few people who had unrestricted access to the King of Pop himself. In her years of working with the Jacksons, she has gained the trust of her boss and developed a close friendship and fondness for the children. Aileen has befriended many of Jackson’s most trusted staff, the security personnel, household staff, most especially Grace Rwaramba, who became her advisor and confidant.
The book is available now on Amazon

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2021, 8:36

The MJCast - A Michael Jackson Podcast
@TheMJCast

Can’t wait to learn more about #MichaelJackson as I read Aileen Medalla’s The King of Pop and I (http://thekingofpopandi.com). Michael hired Aileen to teach
@PrinceMJJJaxon
@ParisJackson
& Bigi as they travelled the world in the late 2000’s. Would you like us to interview Aileen? J.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 gennaio 2021, 13:42

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 febbraio 2021, 8:32

https://omnesoasis.wordpress.com/2021/0 ... la-author/

The King of Pop and I – Aileen Medalla (author)
february 21, 2021 by simon omnes, posted in actor, art, artists, book, films, history, music, reviews
“I SAW A POSITIVE VIEW OF HUMANITY IN THE EYES OF MR. JACKSON” – AILEEN MEDALLA

When the public and medias mention Michael Jackson, most focus on his contributions to the music, dance, and showbiz culture. Always with praises. But others prefer to spread gossips about the man, demeaning his work, humanity, and life, relying on scandals debunked in court alongside those who attacked him, and on tabloids that lie about him and his kids in slanderous articles. And when impressionable fools rely on such rubbish to judge and attack a man, then it is times like these that those who interacted around the artist and are spreading their facts and experiences with the singer can shatter the ignorance some may have about him.

So when I heard that Aileen Medalla, personal teacher of Michael, Prince, and Paris, released a book about her work experience with the man and his family, then I knew I had to purchase it. For what she could reveal in it could confirm the constant positive stories I heard/read about Michael Jackson from hundreds and hundreds of colleagues, friends, kids, and fans who interacted with the man. And indeed she does confirm them all. Confirms about how kind, humble, and respectful of others Michael was. How he was an empath who cared about others and how they felt and was not a silly or irresponsible parent like that scumbag Martin Bashir presented in his trashy rag video piece in the 2000s. Furthermore, she takes time to humanise his children, whom the medias tend to mistreat also in their filth pieces.

Through her pages, she shows how each kid has different personality and tastes, but also how studious and serious they all were. How they liked Aileen’s lessons, learnt about various subjects. But could, like all kids, pull pranks on her and others. Which is normal as they were kids. But as she notes several times, these kids and their father were the best people to work for as their kindness and humility was constant. Unlike other families of celebrities who suffer from insufferable narcissism and arrogance that makes them think they know everything and can be vile on their employees, fans, and work peers. Cuninngness those stars exhibit online (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) or in public toward others and their colleagues. But those who see the Family Film channel where Prince and Bigi comment on current movies will notice how friendly, good-mannered, cultivated, and intelligent those kids are. How their behaviours do not correspond to how tabloids treated them for years.
So those who look at this book thinking they will find salacious rubbish or BS about MJ will be surprised at how earth-grounded it is. How it humanizes Michael Jackson. And condemns the medias attacking him as liars who don’t know what they are talking about, and who exploit the singer’s pacifist/no-conflict/forgiving behaviours to attack him; which other celebrities wouldn’t tolerate and would reply with lawsuits against these Rita Skeeters.

Thanks to this book, we learn more about Michael Jackson, his personality, his lifestyle, and the work Aileen did. How she taught the kids a rigorous curriculum, that included classes on good manners and respect as Michael requested. And we also learn about the various locations Michael resided as he was travelling around the world from 2005-2008. Travelling in Europe, Asia, and the United States. Discovering countries where they resided at, among them Ireland where Irish villagers treated them with exceptional kindness and respect. With some residents sending paparazzis in erroneous directions. And even a farmer inside his truck telling a tabloid goon that unless he left the area, he would pour down all the manure in his truck onto that man’s car. Which shows how the real world had more respect for Michael than what the medias claim.

Alongside these interesting facts, Aileen presents elements of her work experience that prove she speaks the truth and has indeed worked with Michael. Irrefutable proofs such as plane bills and special passes titled to Michael Jackson’s name, alongside scans and photos of school notes and memos she received from Michael and the kids. Including a beautiful recovery card she received from Michael when she was sick. And photos of herself around trip locations; including some from paparazzis who hounded them in places they visited. Photos available on her official website (https://thekingofpopandi.com/).

So this document is a factual and accurate account of life with Michael Jackson. Purchasable as a paperback copy. That I got on Amazon, which prints copies on demand, But you can also order them on Aileen’s website. And of the printed copies, their quality is perfect. The letters and words are easy to read and the images are in excellent black-and-white sharpness.

As such, whether or not you are a fan of the singer, his work, and his life, it is imperative to read books like Aileen. Because it is through them that we can learn who people really are. Not through tabloids and gossip columns written by people who never meet the artists they attack and hide their spitefulness for others’ success through rotten articles. As Céline Dion, who always defended the King of Pop, said, it is only through personal encounters with a person that we can observe his or her true nature. Whether they are famous as Michael or not. And of Michael Jackson, her description of the singer as a great human being corresponds to what Aileen and of hundreds of other people (colleagues, friends, relatives, close-ones, kids, etc.) have said about him.

In sum, this book is a jewel that deserves to be read by millions of people worldwide. And a useful tool to educate the world about who was Michael Jackson.

Rispondi