Leave him alone!

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Leave him alone!

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 novembre 2020, 8:20

Getting totally fed up of tabloids spouting their lies and even giving you a 'source' which turns out knows nothing about alleged 'interview'.
Enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson
Matt Fiddes
@MattFiddesUK
Fake BS news yet again. Not spoken to the
@DailyMirror
and have emailed the editor to take it down or I will instruct legal action. What a bizarre subject to write about.
Sexless' Michael Jackson was 'dumped by secret girlfriends for being impotent'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... n=sharebar
'Sexless' Michael Jackson was 'dumped by secret girlfriends for being impotent'
Michael Jackson was linked to a string of beauties, but bodyguard Matt Fiddes claimed that by the time of his death the star 'couldn't perform in bed'

Devon-born Matt Fiddes became an unlikely confidante to Michael Jackson after being introduced by mutual friend Uri Geller in 1998.

Jackson hired the martial arts master to be his bodyguard, and the pair remained in contact right up until the star's death in 2009.

In his lifetime, Jackson was married to Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe and was linked to a slew of female celebrities including Whitney Houston, Brook Shields and Tatum O'Neal.

He also fathered children Prince and Paris with Debbie Rowe - although she claimed she was inseminated with donor sperm.

Immagine
But by the time Jackson died, Matt said the Moonwalk creator's days of love making were far behind him.

According to Matt, his boss had lost his ability to have sex as a result of prolonged drug use and lost his relationships with two women because of it.
“By the end he was impotent after all the years of abuse. He had two girlfriends then - one a member of staff at his house, the other a young woman," Matt told The Sun in 2012.

“But both relationships were falling apart when he died because he couldn’t perform in the bedroom. It was no wonder from the amount of prescription drugs he was on. And if he couldn’t get drugs, he would drink."

Immagine

The fitness expert claimed Jackson downed half a bottle of whisky when his This Is It concerts at London's O2 were announced in 2009 just to cope.

What's more, he said Jackson was determined to keep details of his girlfriends a secret because he wanted to be seen as 'sexless' by fans.

“He didn’t want people to think of him as either a woman or man — he wanted to be ‘sexless’ because he thought it added to his mystery," he added.

In his prime, Michael Jackson was the image of power and health, performing body-contorting moves without so much as breaking a sweat.

But by the time of his death in June 2009, the singer had shrivelled to a mere 8st 10oz, his body ravaged by surgery, prescription drugs and an apparent battle with anorexia.

The star's autopsy report made for horrifying reading, revealing Jackson, 50, had nothing but partially dissolved pills in his stomach after reportedly surviving on just one tiny meal a day.

His hips, thighs and shoulders were covered in puncture marks from what were believed to be from painkiller injections.

Jackson's lips had been tattooed pink while his eyebrows were black tattoos and the front of his scalp had also bizarrely been tattooed black to blend with his hairline.

Immagine

Meanwhile, the star's knees and shins were mysteriously bruised and he had cuts on his back, suggesting a recent fall. His body was also mottled with areas of light and dark skin, confirming he did indeed suffer from pigmentation disease vitiligo.

But more disturbingly, his wavy, shoulder-length hair was found to be a wig that had been glued onto his head.

Beneath it, Jackson was completely bald apart from patches of 'peach fuzz' on his scarred scalp.

Jackson is believed to have first started wearing a wig after his hair caught fire during filming for a 1984 Pepsi commercial, leaving him with second and third degree burns.

The shoot at LA's Shrine Auditorium required him to dance down a short flight of stairs as fireworks were let off around him.

But a technical problem during the sixth take saw the pyrotechnics explode too early, causing sparks to ignite Jackson's heavily gelled hair before it burst into flames.

The star ended up being carried out by a stretcher, with a bald, burning patch above his left ear clearly visible.

Immagine

It has often been speculated that the accident was the beginning of the singer's pill addiction.

He was prescribed severe pain killers to cope with the agony of the burns to his scalp and face and went on to become hooked on prescription medication - a dependency that would ultimately kill him.

His brother Tito previously told the Mirror: "He had been taking pain medicine because of the burns and evidently he got some kind of addiction from it."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Leave him alone!

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 dicembre 2020, 9:13

TSCM
@MJJRepository

The segment also depicts the cover stories MJ had to endure from the instant the allegations were lodged onward.

"JACKO SEX RAID"

"JACKO: NOW GET OUT OF THIS ONE!"

"SICKO!"

This went on every week.

2019 MEDIA: "MJ controlled us and we glossed right over the allegations."

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2020, 7:22

This breaks my heart.

Mourad Mesellaty

“Michael wanted a camera present while he was doing his last leg, in the place he called home for more than 20 years; the Neverland ranch. This was three months after he was acquitted of child sexual abuse in 2005; he left never to return.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2020, 12:35

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 dicembre 2020, 9:32

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2020, 8:16

Hottie Fire
@ILiKe_ApPLEs

The humiliation this guy needed to go through is huge. The disrespect he never deserved and also the huge fabrication of lies what we were told is unbelievable. It took us 20+ years to clear his name and media still gaslit his nameto this name just to call him a weirdo.

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

Here are some of those lists to illustrate that.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 dicembre 2020, 11:09

VP_Advocacy
@VP_Advocacy

"Whites control the press the media" - Michael Jackson

Look what they are doing to the most famous black man in the music business. Decades of this BS.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 dicembre 2020, 9:36

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Why doesn't the media ever mention the onslaught of FEMALE false accusers MJ dealt with from the 1980s onward, before "boys" became their hot ticket sleaze?
Women seeking 9 figures, claiming MJ assaulted them, fathered their kids, etc.
Just as insane as the ones made by men.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 gennaio 2021, 15:52

https://www.avidglitter.com/michael-jac ... e-reports/

Michael Jackson’s Autopsy, Debunking False Reports
Autopsy Report Summary

DANIEL TAYLOR | JANUARY 9, 2021

The actual findings in Michael Jackson’s autopsy greatly contradict media reports. The 50 year old legend was thin, weighing 136lbs at the time of his death, but his autopsy report overall suggests he was “fairly healthy”. The toxicology portion shows drug tests conducted for over 30 different prescriptions and illegal substances. No drugs were detected in Jackson’s system other than the anesthetic Propofol and the combination of benzodiazepines that his treating physician Conrad Murray admitted to administering.

Immagine

Michael Jackson’s Autopsy – Nothing Missing
For clarification purposes, there is no mention of Jackson not having any hair at all. Simulated depictions in the press have painted the singer completely bald. The most ridiculous of rumors is that a particular facial feature was missing. Comments from the report describe the condition of Jackson’s head and hair “The head was normocephalic” and “The hair can be described as short and tightly curled.” All of Jackson’s body parts were present and intact, worded in the report as “unremarkable” (means healthy) – along with all his organs.

Unknown Ailments
It appears Jackson did suffer from some upper and lower body arthritis. Mild arthritis in Jackson’s fingers and the lower thoracic and lumbar regions of his spine were present. We cant be certain on his pain levels and severity without medical records. Some lung damage was also noted, which may have left him short of breath. Jackson had also been diagnosed with the auto-immune disorder lupus during his life-time.

The public has also been back and forth over whether Jackson suffered from vitiligo, a skin disorder that stripped the pigmentation from his skin. Jackson did indeed suffer from vitiligo and his autopsy confirms it. None of the ailments listed were terminal or would have lessened the singer’s life span.

Debunking Needle Marks and Bruises
The autopsy does list fractured ribs, needle marks, and multiple bruises. However, these findings were inflicted by doctors and paramedics in attempts to resuscitate Jackson. The autopsy lists these findings under a specific category titled ‘Evidence of Therapy’. When the autopsy was first released into the public in 2009, TMZ was one of the first networks to obtain it. In the link TMZ provided to view the autopsy, the detailed portion of the ‘evidence of therapy’ page was out of order. This could be the report that floated around media outlets leading them to conclude incorrectly that this was the condition of Jackson’s body on arrival, or they could’ve just lied.

Michael Jackson’s autopsy reveals that he had his share of ailments, but he was not severely sick and near death’s door – like many in the press have speculated. Jackson appears to have been a victim of mal-practice and if he had received proper treatment the night of his death, he would be alive today.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 gennaio 2021, 11:15

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2021, 8:32

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Aug. 1993: Investigators raid Neverland, Century City condo & MJ's Mirage Hotel suite. "No evidence found."
Nov. 1993: The day of Samuel Jackson funeral, 9 unmarked cops show up at Encino & spend another 7.5 hours tearing through the place. Unamused face
"Nothing incriminating was found."

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 gennaio 2021, 8:33

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 gennaio 2021, 9:02

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2021, 7:44

January 30, 2005. #MichaelJackson released the following video statement about the child molestation charges against him, here is his statement :
"In the last few weeks, a large amount of ugly, malicious information has been released into the media about me.
Apparently, this information was leaked through transcripts in a grand jury proceeding where neither my lawyers, nor I, ever appeared. The information is disgusting and false.
Years ago, I allowed a family to visit and spend some time at Neverland.
Neverland is my home. I allowed this family into my home because they told me their son was ill with cancer and needed my help. Through the years, I have helped thousands of children who were ill or in distress.
These events have caused a nightmare for my family, my children and me. I never intend to place myself in so vulnerable a position again.
I love my community and I have great faith in our justice system. Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court. I deserve a fair trial like every other American citizen. I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 febbraio 2021, 7:42

“We saw it comin’ on him … at an early age. You know, just a little spot. My aunt had the same thing.” #JoeJackson, Michael´s father
"It was obvious that Michael’s skin grew more pale during the mid 1980’s. The media, in their frenzy to print anything Michael, without any proof, stated that Michael bleached his skin and changed his features to appear European. Though there was no proof of this, the public, by now becoming more and more immune to the blurring lines of journalistic integrity, swallowed this lie whole, without question...It is well documented that in 1986, Michael was diagnosed with Vitiligo and Lupus. Vitiligo is a chronic disorder that causes depigmentation of patches of skin. It occurs when melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation, die or are unable to function. The cause of vitiligo is unknown, but research suggests that is may arise from autoimmune, genetic, oxidative stress, neural, or viral causes.”
Dr. Patrick Treacy, who treated Michael Jackson while in Ireland in 2007

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 febbraio 2021, 9:34

Reminder: Maureen Orth has a history of defaming Michael Jackson. The most notable example was her assertion, that a 13 year old, Richard Matsuura had been supplied alcohol and abused by MJ. Richard and his father came forward slamming the article, saying NOTHING is true.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2021, 9:09

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3

Beyond hypocritical. 🤬Especially since other white guests stars with similar allegations still have their episodes running. The Michael Jackson episode is the ONLY episode removed.
@TheSimpsons
, are there different rules for different skin tones

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2021, 9:11

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2021, 9:22

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 febbraio 2021, 9:22

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 marzo 2021, 9:33

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

1993, 2003, 2013 .. every ten years, some person who is in financial trouble makes false accusations against Michael Jackson. You'd think some steadfast journalist would start to research these criminals/frauds, right? But Alas. #FactsMatter

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 marzo 2021, 9:57

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.co ... n-mcmanus/

The Prosecution’s Witnesses – Ralph Chacon, Kassim Abdool and Adrian McManus
Posted on December 26, 2016 by jacksonallegations
The so called “Neverland 5” was a group of five former employees of Jackson: Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon, Adrian McManus, Sandy Domz and Melanie Bagnall who sued Jackson in the 90s alleging wrongful termination. Three of these five people – Abdool, Chacon and McManus – testified for the prosecution at the Jackson’s 2005 trial in support of their “prior bad acts” case. They claimed that during their employment at Neverland (1990/1991 to 1994) they witnessed Jackson behave inappropriately with children. Former security guard, Chacon claimed he witnessed Jackson sexually molesting Jordan Chandler on one occasion [1]. Former security guard, Abdool, who worked directly with Chacon on the same shift, and described himself as Chacon’s friend, did not make that same claim, but he supported Chacon’s allegations by claiming he, too witnessed some of the improprieties Chacon claimed to have witnessed [2]. Former maid, McManus claimed that she witnessed Jackson behave inappropriately with Jordan Chandler, Brett Barnes and Macaulay Culkin [3]. None of these people ever reported or even mentioned what they had allegedly seen at the time that the alleged molestations and improprieties supposedly occurred. These stories first surfaced in the spring of 1994, more than half a year after the Chandler scandal went public.

In actuality, on December 7, 1993 Adrian McManus testified under oath in a deposition for the Chandler civil case that she never observed any inappropriate behavior or any form of sexual behavior by Jackson towards Jordan Chandler or any other child. She even said she trusted Jackson so much that she would have no problem with leaving her son alone with him. When Jackson’s attorney, Thomas Mesereau confronted her with her 1993 deposition in 2005, McManus simply claimed that she did not tell the truth in that 1993 deposition [3].

Chacon and Abdool first made allegations against Jackson when they were subpoenaed by the prosecution to appear in front of the two Grand Juries which were convened to examine the allegations against Jackson in the spring of 1994. Abdool appeared before the Los Angeles Grand Jury and Chacon appeared before the Santa Barbara Grand Jury. Conveniently, this was also the first time they claimed to have confided in each other about what they had allegedly observed, although they worked on the same shift and they were supposedly friends. Prior to this time they never mentioned to anyone that they witnessed any wrongdoing in regards to Jackson. In fact, on January 13, 1994 Abdool signed a statement for Jackson’s representatives that stated he had never seen Jackson touch any child in a sexually inappropriate manner or in any way that could be construed as sexual [2].

When Chacon and Abdool changed their stories and first came up with claims of improprieties and child molestation, Chacon was deposed by District Attorney, Thomas Sneddon and Detective Russ Birchim for the Chandler case. At the time, Chacon asked Birchim for money to help him relocate his wife. Birchim delivered the money and the gun permit that Chacon had also requested [3]. Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau asked Chacon about it during Jackson’s 2005 trial. First Chacon said he did not remember it but when Mesereau showed him a transcript of his deposition, he slowly acknowledged his prior testimony, stating it “probably” happened. When questioned by Sneddon on redirect examination Chacon suddenly remembered everything clearly. However, Sneddon quickly cut him off, stating “it’s not important”.

You indicated that you may have asked Sergeant or now Commander Birchim for money for your wife –

Yes, sir.

— do you recall? Do you remember why that was?

Yes, sir.

Why was that?

Well, my wife’s sister-in-law had just died, and –

That’s all right, I’ll withdraw the question. That’s okay. It’s not important. [1]

At the trial Chacon disclosed that towards the end of his employment by Jackson he had conflicts with the star’s personal bodyguards, called the Office of Special Services (OSS) because, according to him, they interfered with his work. Chacon admitted that he and Abdool were upset and dissatisfied because they found out that a new security staff for Jackson was paid more than they were. [1]

During his testimony it was also revealed that in 1994 Chacon was in financial difficulties, owing money on a lost lawsuit. Although documents were shown to prove this, Chacon claimed he did not remember that ruling. [1] Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau also revealed that Chacon owed money on back child support and was missing payments on his rent, but had bragged to his landlady, Linda Allen, that with a lawsuit against Jackson he would win millions and would even be able to drive around in a 450 Mercedes. Chacon denied these claims. [1]

Shortly after that time, Abdool and Chacon (McManus joined later) went to a civil attorney, Michael Ring, who on their behalf, on December 2, 1994, filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson and other employees of the star demanding $16 million in damages (eventually all five people of the “Neverland 5” group). They claimed that during their employment they were harassed and intimidated, which resulted in emotional distress and various medical problems that made them “emotionally disabled” and unable to work. They also claimed that they were wrongfully terminated by Jackson. Jackson counter-sued and eventually Chacon and McManus were found guilty of stealing from Jackson’s property [1] [2] [3].

At that civil trial the Neverland 5 and their attorney were sanctioned $66,000 for lying during their depositions and on the stand and for discovery violations (ie. for hiding evidence from Jackson’s lawyers). Judge Zel Canter, who presided over the civil trial, left the bench after stating he was disgusted [4]. The jury rejected the wrongful termination lawsuit against Jackson and ordered the Neverland 5 to pay him damages. The court also imposed attorneys fees and costs of $1.4 million against plaintiffs. As of the time of their testimony in 2005 none of them paid the damages to Jackson. According to his testimony, after the verdict in the civil trial Chacon filed for bankruptcy. [1] [2] [3]

During the 2005 trial, while on the stand, Chacon denied he knew anything about the amount of money his lawyer demanded from Jackson at the civil trial. However, documents from a deposition of Chacon at the time showed that not only did he know of the $16 million demand from the entertainer, but at one point Chacon even said that $16 million was not enough. Later, on re-cross examination Chacon admitted he knew how much money was demanded in the lawsuit. He also said in a deposition that Jackson should compensate him for the rest of his life [1].

Before their lawsuit in the 90s, under the direction of their attorney, Michael Ring the Neverland 5 contacted a tabloid broker, Gary Morgan from the Splash News and Picture Agency to sell slanderous stories about Jackson and children and also about Jackson and his then wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Morgan arranged interviews with magazines, such as The Star and TV programs, such as Inside Edition [1] [2] [3]. According to McManus’ 2005 testimony, $32,000 or more was received for their stories and almost all of it went to Ring, to finance their civil lawsuit, from which they hoped to get millions of dollars [3]. Chacon admitted that before they went to The Star they also talked to a certain journalist, Victor Gutierrez [1]. Abdool also talked about this connection, stating that he met Gutierrez once and they had a two, three hours conversation [2]. McManus testified that Gutierrez “was going to try to help us in our lawsuit” [3]. You will be able to learn more about why this connection is significant in the later chapter entitled Victor Gutierrez and his role in the allegations against Michael Jackson.

On the stand Abdool claimed that he, Chacon and McManus did not discuss and harmonize their stories in advance that they were selling to tabloids. However, this was contradicted by Chacon’s testimony in which he admitted they made drafts about their stories in Ring’s office about what they were going to tell tabloids [2] [3].

Besides making money, another purpose for these interviews and the Neverland 5’s claims of having witnessed Jackson in improper situations with children: putting pressure on him and trying to make him settle the case. Although at Jackson’s 2005 trial Chacon claimed not to have known anything about such tactics, he admitted it would not surprise him if that was the case.

BY MR. MESEREAU: At the time you and Mr. Abdool and Ms. McManus and your lawyer went to a tabloid to give a story about Mr. Jackson, do you know whether or not your lawyer was trying to negotiate money from Mr. Jackson?

No, sir.

Do you know whether or not your lawyer was trying to pressure Mr. Jackson by threatening bad publicity?

No, sir.

Did you ever hear of anything like that going on?

No, sir.

Okay. So if that went on, you’d be shocked, true?

Probably not, sir.

Probably not?

I guess not, no. [1]

One of Chacon’s complaints in the 1995 lawsuit against Jackson was that Jackson caused him emotional distress because he “stared at him all the time” [1]. Because of that he claimed he was entitled to damages. When his claim was found to be false Jackson’s attorney, Tom Mesereau asked him why he said that if it was not true. Chacon’s answer was: “I guess just to say it” [1].

During the civil trial in the 1990s, another former employee of Jackson’s, Francine Orosco testified that McManus asked her to say she witnessed a male employee of Jackson sexually harass McManus. Orosco also testified that she visited McManus at home during their employment and McManus showed her a room filled with watches, posters, clocks, sunglasses, T-shirts and laundry baskets filled with Michael Jackson’s clothes and other items she stole from Neverland. It was also found that McManus stole a drawing Jackson made of Elvis Presley and sold it for $1000 to Gary Morgan from Splash [3].

It also emerged that earlier McManus and her husband were ordered to pay $17,000 each in another lawsuit, in which it was ascertained that they stole money from an estate that was set-up for minor relatives of McManus. They willfully and maliciously defrauded Shane and Megan McManus, a nephew and a niece of Adrian McManus, out of their money. They were sued by Rosalie Hill, the children’s guardian ad litem. Judge Richard A. St. John found that the the money was held in the trust for the benefit of those two children and McManus and her husband dissipated those funds [3] [4].

Sources:

[1] Ralph Chacon’s testimony at Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial (April 7, 2005)
https://themichaeljacksonallegationsblo ... cripts.zip

[2] Kassim Abdool’s testimony at Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial (April 25, 2005)

[3] Adrian McManus’ testimony at Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial (April 7-8, 2005)

[4] Supplemental Brief In Support Of Opposition To District Attorney’s Motion For Admission Of Alleged Prior Offenses (March 25, 2005)
https://themichaeljacksonallegationsblo ... pp1108.pdf

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 aprile 2021, 17:18

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 aprile 2021, 9:20

The man had to endure so much.

TSCM
@MJJRepository

In 95 Diane Dimond repeatedly promoted this story with a straight face:
A 27 min. tape of MJ abusing an unknown child was captured via security camera, acquired by an anonymous source, screened for Victor Gutierrez & given to the child's mom—who wanted to sell it back to MJ.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 aprile 2021, 9:07

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 aprile 2021, 9:44

" I dont think he recovered from that trial and many other journalists that covered it with me that changed their minds over time, one of my friends, a new York Times writer,said the same thing. He died trying"
-Aphrodite Jones about Michael Jackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2021, 14:01

The following clip disgusts me - they were salivating at the thoughts of Michael being convicted in 2005.

diablo

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2021, 9:44

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 maggio 2021, 14:05

Immagine