Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson Story | NEW DOCUMENTARY

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson Story | NEW DOCUMENTARY

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2020, 7:27

Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson Story | NEW DOCUMENTARY TEASER
Source : @jin_chohan

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson Story | NEW DOCUMENTARY

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2020, 8:41

Jin
@jin_chohan

Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson Story Hello folks I'm directing a full feature streaming service ready doc, telling the story behind Leaving Neverland and the way the media handled the MJ story. I set up a gofundme campaign to help with production

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 ottobre 2020, 12:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 novembre 2020, 10:28

Jin
@jin_chohan

I dont believe in karma but I believe the truth always comes out. Perfect example of what my documentary will be reflecting on. *Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson Story

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 dicembre 2020, 11:18

https://www.mjvibe.com/documentary-tria ... son-story/

DOCUMENTARY: TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY
DECEMBER 5, 2020

Immagine

A new documentary is coming called “TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY”.

From the trailer, it seems to be a very positive Michael Jackson documentary showcasing the truth behind the allegations.

Directed by Jin Chohan who already did a documentary on Michael Jackson called “Leaving Neverland: The Aftermath”, he is back and saying:

“This documentary will include interviews from key players and personalities to a feature investigation designed for a streaming service such as Netflix. The documentary looks at the medias willingness to embrace stories and push a narrative in relation to what we think in the court of public opinion.”

This documentary is being made from a perspective of pure journalistic integrity. Leaving Neverland and it’s push from the media and subsequent effects on Wade Robson and James Safechuck’s lawsuits, is the thread that weaves the story of how the Media has told the Michael Jackson story for decades. Why do we think what we think about Mr Jackson, why is he such an emotional topic that hits home to the public conscious. The courts have time and time again sided with Michael Jackson where as the media hasn’t, why is this the case, what gives, what is going on here?

This is the premise of this documentary, Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson story. A look into the medias portrayal of Michael Jackson and how talking heads have made careers out of Michael Jackson’s career. He wasn’t the guy next door, he can’t be so why does the media expect him to be orthodox. It’s a paradox of media intention, to where the success is welcomed and the persons life is not.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has donated to the GoFundMe for my documentary, it is hugely appreciated – immensely. A quality documentary can only be made with a budget and a budget of 20k is still on the small end, but I believe in my skills and I’ve been taught at UCLA how to stretch these funds to make a documentary which is of a high caliber.

Production for the documentary starts next month, November, the funds are and will help to produce something of quality with a fair analysis of the Michael Jackson story as told by the Media.

To help finishing the documentary, you can donate on GoFundMe

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 gennaio 2021, 9:29

YESTERDAY
by Jin Chohan, Organiser
Hi, greetings. Just a quick update as we come to the end of the year. Firstly I'd like to express how hugely appreciative I am of every single donation, thank you for believing in me for bringing this story to light in the right way in which it deserves to be told. I have to reiterate this is a documentary I am directing to the up most quality - from story to visuals - , to which it can be on a major streaming service – this is the goal. The logistics of this have to be met which is why I have to have help with funding, and I am immensely appreciative of every donation, retweet and share.

As i scroll on twitter sometimes and see comments or posts of blue ticks or people who just seem to not care, posting about their opinions of Michael Jackson in a very disrespectful light, I am given solace in the thought this documentary is also a reply to everyone of that disposition. I quietly gather my thoughts and am calmed by the knowledge that this story will be told in a documentary which can outshine the voices which sprout from ignorance, and I go back to work.

I will be sharing snippets and stills from the production side in January. Production has started and of course the pandemic is slowing things but I am determined to get what I can done in the time I have; from research to a timeline of media events to the filming aspects, and so on. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you all prosperity and happiness in 2021, Happy New Year!, and we pick up in early January.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 gennaio 2021, 8:29

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 marzo 2021, 9:43

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some
Exciting news:
@jin_chohan
from the upcoming Trial By Media documentary, applied for and was granted rights to film on the Robson case! We are all hoping for summary judgement and a subsequent dismissal on April 20, 2021. Big thanks to Jin!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 settembre 2021, 9:19

Jin Chohan
@jin_chohan
Great interview with
@tajjackson3
, thank you for sharing your stories Raising hands. 'TRIAL BY MEDIA' the dehumanization of an American icon. #TrialByMediaMJ

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 ottobre 2021, 8:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 ottobre 2021, 9:03

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 febbraio 2022, 9:28

Gratian Dimech@GratianDimech·14hI was recently interviewed by the brilliant filmmaker @jin_chohan for his Michael Jackson documentary’Trial By Media’. He also interviewed the amazing @tajjackson3 and @Zigmanfreud so I felt honoured to be part of this important project. Thanks Jin🙏🏼 GoFundMe👇🏼 #TrialByMediaMJ

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 marzo 2022, 7:42

Jin Chohan
@jin_chohan

Incredible interview with @LindaDeutsch about the 2005 Trial, working at Associated Press and the media in general. Thank you 🙏🏼 #TrialByMediaMJ

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 marzo 2022, 8:52

Jin Chohan
@jin_chohan
This film is a huge undertaking and I totally love it. The story is a human story of how we accept people we don't understand. Something I think everyone can maybe learn from in some way. The film has grown from a single feature to a 3-part series. I'm about 40% done, there is a lot more I need to do to see this story through to give it justice. The integrity of the story is paramount, I won't compromise on that. The help I've been getting is absolutely amazing, every donation literally makes this film possible. I want to say a massive thank you! for that. I have a lot more work to do still to see this done right. #TrialByMediaMJ

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 marzo 2022, 9:30

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 aprile 2022, 9:50

Jin Chohan
@jin_chohan

Had an amazing interview with Tom Mesereau today in Los Angeles. Thank you Tom #TrialByMediaMJ

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 agosto 2022, 9:53

Jin Chohan
@jin_chohan

Director, choreographer, writer, Vincent Paterson. Fantastic interview, quite emotional at times. #TrialByMediaMJ I've been busy with the research side of this docu-series lately. Will be releasing some short nuggets from some intvs next week. Help support this film

Immagine

TSCM - MJ Case Facts and Commentary
@MJJRepository
#TrialByMediaMJ is capturing so many stories

Flashback to 3/2019 on eve of an unmatched MJ smear campaign, Vincent never waivered.
"I am repulsed by the number of people ready to nail MJ to the cross—w/out the possibility of defense from the grave."
https://artsmeme.com/2019/03/05/my-take ... shes-back/
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 agosto 2022, 9:30

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato