Statements and quotes from Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Statements and quotes from Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 settembre 2020, 16:13

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 settembre 2020, 8:29

"In my business you can’t trust anyone because you don’t know who’s your friend. Becoming successful means you become a prisoner."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 settembre 2020, 8:22

"How would I like to be remembered? As the voice of the voiceless children because I love them."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 settembre 2020, 21:01

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 settembre 2020, 16:22

"It doesn't matter what blood or race or creed or color, love is love and it breaks all boundaries and you can see it right away." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2020, 8:51

"My favorite body part on a woman is her heart. Your heart is a body part, it's just internal."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 ottobre 2020, 17:08

"My children are your children and all the children of the world are our children and our responsibility."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 ottobre 2020, 15:43

"I love fairytales. I like fantasy a lot, science fiction, I like magic. I like to create magic. I love magic."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 ottobre 2020, 16:41

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 ottobre 2020, 9:20

"Mistruths are printed as fact, in some cases, and frequently only half of a story will be told."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 ottobre 2020, 9:21

Michael Jackson '78 “One thing I’ve always wanted to do is work with children. I’d like to be a teacher or social worker, be able to help kids who otherwise would only know poverty & despair. Greatest thing you can do is save someone from a bad life & help to give it meaning.”

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 ottobre 2020, 8:14

"But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me."
- Michael Jackson

"We should just give a little more attention to the power of love and caring and faith and prayer."
- Michael Jackson

"People don't stop to think what they're saying sometimes and the effect it can have on a person."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 ottobre 2020, 8:33

"I try to be kind and generous, and to give to people, and to do what I think God wants me to do."
- Michael Jackson

"God has always been in my heart and a part of my life and my family's lives. It is through Him that we draw our strength." -Michael Jackson

“I remember going swimming as a child and making a wish before I jumped into the pool....I'd stretch my arms out, as if I were sending my thoughts right into space. I'd make my wish, then I'd dive into the water. I'd say to myself, "This is my dream. This is my wish," every time before I'd dive into the water.” #MichaelJackson

“Just doing as well as you did last time is not good enough...I'm a perfectionist; I'll work until I drop.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 ottobre 2020, 10:48

" I think secretly and privately there is a destiny for me and just for me to stay on that track and follow it. I really believe and feel I am here for a reason and that's my job, you know, to perform for the people and if they accept it that I am rewarded."
- Michael Jackson
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 ottobre 2020, 8:38

"I love to read.I wish I could advice more people to read.There is a whole new world in books.If you can't afford to travel, you travel mentally through reading.You can see anything and go any place you want to in reading." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 ottobre 2020, 9:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 ottobre 2020, 12:59

"Making The Wiz was an education for me on so many levels. As a recording artist I already felt like an old pro, but the film world was completely new to me. I watched as closely as I could and learned a lot."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 ottobre 2020, 10:56

"I always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation. I give my all to my work. I want it to just live."
- Michael Jackson

“I’m never satisfied with anything ‘cause I do believe deeply in perfection. If you’re satisfied with everything, you’re just going to stay at one level and the world will move ahead.” - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 ottobre 2020, 11:05

Immagine

"It’s like when a mother sends her child off to war, they don’t know if they’re ever gonna come back, you know? How can we look at such things happening, and not, you know, want to do something? How can we turn our heads and pretend as if we don’t see it? You know? I can’t see people in pain and pretend as if it’s not there." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 ottobre 2020, 20:46

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2020, 6:29

" No matter how good your intentions are, there´s always some jerk, some mean spirited person who tries to bring you down. And all you wanted to do was to bring some love and some joy. And they´re so quick to hate and to judge and be cruel and mean. I just shows that man-kind can be very ugly
and cruel, it really does. It brings out the ugly side. " #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2020, 19:31

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 ottobre 2020, 6:52

“…I’m just a person who wants to be honest and do good and make people happy and give them the greatest sense of escapism through the talent that God has given me, you know? That’s what my heart is, it’s all I want to do, that’s all. And I just want to say, ‘Look, leave me alone and let me do what I want to do and just share and give and put the smile on people’s face and make their heart feel happy.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 ottobre 2020, 7:22

"Because show business and my career were my life, the biggest personal struggle I had to face during those teenage years did not involve the recording studios or my stage performance. In those days, the biggest struggle was right there in my mirror. To a great degree, my identity as a person was tied to my identity as a celebrity." #MichaelJackson

“I love performing, it is where I am most comfortable. My first on stage performance was when I was five years old, I sang “climb every mountain”
and got a thundering applause that moved my grandfather & mother to tears. They said “we can’t believe how beautiful you sound’” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 ottobre 2020, 20:24

"For years, I missed Halloween, and now I'm living it.
It's nice to go door to door and receive candy from people.
There should be more things like that in the world. They contribute to peace.
Me with Prince and Paris, we go around the neighbourhood with another family, and we give them candy.
I want the children to know that people can be nice.
We put the candy in a bag and I replace it with sugar eyeballs.
I cry behind my mask. It really happens to me when I go with them and people say, "Open the bag and I say to myself," look what I missed. I didn't know that... I look at people's faces when they give you a gift.
That's cute. That's cute. Kids come in and open their pockets, then people say, "Oh look at that little boy."
It's nice the way they react. I think it's very cute. An aspect of America I am proud of" #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 novembre 2020, 10:59

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 novembre 2020, 7:28

“I´m proud of my heritage. I´m proud of it. I´m proud to be black.
I´m honored to be black, and I just hope one day they will be fair in portraying me the way I really, really am….just a loving, peaceful guy wanting to make wonderful, unprecedented entertainment and songs and music and film for the world. That´s all I want to do. I´m no threat. I just want to do that. That´s what I want to do. To bring joy to the world.” #MichaelJackson

"I would like to be able to go out in public and just be normal sometime, without people recognizing who I am, and to get a little bit of a feeling of what it's like to, you know, be of the regular norm. To see how things are done; to learn what people speak about when they're just casually talking. Cause soon as they see it's Michael Jackson, the conversation changes; it all becomes about me and not about the situation -- the moment, that's happening at the moment. That would... I would learn a lot from that. I don't get to see that unless I disguise myself and put on a lot of things, and then they stare at me, then it's even different; it's not the same even then. So, it's a difficult thing to pull off." #MichaelJackson

"I’m prejudiced against ignorance.That’s what I’m mainly prejudiced against. It’s only ignorance and it’s taught because it’s not genetic at all. The little children in those countries aren’t prejudiced. I would like for you to put this in quotes, too. I’m really not a prejudiced person at all. I believe that people should think about God more and creation...I try to write, put it in song. Put it in dance. Put it in my art to teach the world. If politicians can’t do it, I want to do it. We have to do it. Artists, put it in paintings. Poets, put it in poems, novels. That’s what we have to do. And I think it’s so important to save the world." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 novembre 2020, 7:26

"I’m very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon. I knew it was coming, but I wish they would have gotten people’s interest sooner. But it’s never too late. It’s been described as a runaway train; if we don’t stop it, we’ll never get it back. So we have to fix it now. That’s what I was trying to do with "Earth Song", "Heal The World", "We Are The World", writing those songs to open up people’s consciousness. I wish people would listen to every word." #MichaelJackson (Today in 1995 "Earh Song" was premiered in performance in Germany)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 novembre 2020, 15:30

"I hope that my children will not judge me unkindly, and will forgive me, forgive my shortcomings, I am forced to think of my own father and despite my earlier denials, I am forced to admit that he must have loved me." - MJ.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 novembre 2020, 14:06

"There is no miracle in life that compares with watching your child come into the world. I love family life....everything about it. I want them to grow up being surrounded by love and by family." #MichaelJackson

''Let's all work together to bring about positive change. I make a personal commitment to work with you in whatever way that I can to make life better for those who are in need.'' - Michael Jackson on the fight against AIDS in 2004.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 novembre 2020, 8:23

"I thank God every day, I really do. Because he didn't have to pick me. He is the reason for everything."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 novembre 2020, 9:35

"We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbors."
Michael Jackson

“My bliss is in giving and sharing… and having simple innocent fun." -Michael Jackson

"My dancing just comes about spontaneously. Some things I've done for years until people have marked them as my style, but it's all spontaneous reactions. People have named certain dances after me! Like the spin I do, but I can't even remember how I started the spin — it just came about.” - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 novembre 2020, 8:30

"Love and help all the children,all the days of your existence. They need us." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 novembre 2020, 7:30

"Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it’s not just random sound, that it’s music. You’ve heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that’s a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, “And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.” That ‘breath of life’ to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 novembre 2020, 15:41

"I love the whole world of dance, because dancing is really the emotions through bodily movement. And however you feel, you just bring out that inner feeling through your mood. A lot of people don´t think about the importance of it, but there´s a whole psychological thing to just letting everything loose. Dancing is important, like laughing, to back off tension. Escapism… it´s great.“ #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 novembre 2020, 16:02

"Fatherhood has changed me in a huge way. You have to value your time differently, no doubt about it. It´s your responsibility to make sure they´re taken care of and raised properly with good manners. But I refuse to let any of it get in the way of the music or the dance or the performing. I have to play two different roles. I always wanted to have a big family.." #MichaelJackson

"I don’t want people seeing them (my children) ‘Cause the press are...they can be very mean. I don’t want them to grow up psychologically crazy ‘cause of the evil things they can say to them. I want them to be normal. That makes sense, doesn’t it? Right?...” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 novembre 2020, 20:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 novembre 2020, 8:48

"I feel I'm Peter Pan as well as Methuselah, and a child." -Michael Jackson

“People ask me how I make music. I tell them I just step into it. It’s like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song. So, I stay in the moment and listen.” Michael Jackson
Source: https://bit.ly/2G6f3Ho

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2020, 6:55

"I believe in the Bible and try to follow it. I know I'm not an angel and I'm not a demon either. I try to be the best I can and I try to do what I think is right. It's that simple ... I do not just pray at night. I pray at different times during the day. When I see something beautiful, I say, 'Oh, God, this is beautiful.' I pray little prayers like that all day long."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2020, 13:06

“When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person...inspite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love. ” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 novembre 2020, 12:48

"Time, space, energy are just a notion. What we have conceptualised we have created, all those loved, all those hated. Where is the beginning, where’s the end? Time’s arrow, so difficult to bend.” 'Breaking Free' a poem by Michael Jackson
Source: https://bit.ly/3430ZGH

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 novembre 2020, 16:06

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 novembre 2020, 9:20

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 novembre 2020, 9:53

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 novembre 2020, 7:29

"I think my image gets distorted in the public's mind. They don't get a clear
or full picture of what I'm like, despite the press coverage I mentioned early. Mistruths are printed as fact, in some cases, and frequently only half of a story will be told. The part that doesn't get printed is often the part that would make the printed part less sensational by shedding light on the facts." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 novembre 2020, 8:30

"I love animals because what they really want from you is love. Too bad that it's even too much to ask for from some people." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 dicembre 2020, 19:30

Michael Jackson

“You become like a stage addict, I really am. Like when there are off days and there is no show I’m up at night dancing just the same.” - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 dicembre 2020, 21:06

“You and me, we could get into a lot of trouble. Think about that, girl.”

- Michael Jackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2020, 20:38

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 dicembre 2020, 9:10

"Stand for what you believe, and believe in what you stand for.” -Michael Jackson

Rispondi