Statements and quotes from Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Statements and quotes from Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 dicembre 2020, 18:17

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 dicembre 2020, 12:32

“And that's what innocence is. It's simple and trusting like a child,
not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view. If you are locked into a pattern of thinking and responding, your creativity gets blocked. You miss the freshness and magic of the moment. Learn to be innocent again, and that freshness never fades.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 dicembre 2020, 19:56

"I can't help but pick up on some of the criticism leveled at me at times. Journalists seem willing to say anything to sell a paper. They say I've had my eyes widened, that I want to look more white. More white? What kind of statement is that? I didn't invent plastic surgery. It's been around for a long time. A lot of very fine, very nice people have had plastic surgery. No one writes about their surgery and levies such criticism at them. It's not fair. Most of what they print is a fabrication. It's enough to make you want to ask, ´What happened to truth? Did it go out of style?´" #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2020, 7:19

"Ever since I was a child I realized I had a lot of Love to share from my soul. The black tradition is a tradition of soul, which is a gift of Love and Joy. Soul is the most precious thing you can share, because you`re sharing yourself and the world needs that gift now more than ever. The child with aids in the ghetto is waiting for you, along with the starving people in Africa and everyone else who needs healing. Make the world more beautiful by sharing with me the wonderful feeling you get, when your soul is lifted up to become pure love." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2020, 14:46

"When I was creating Neverland, I was creating a world the way
I would like to see it. I wanted it to be a place to bring sick kids
who are deprived and underpriviledged from around the world...
A haven for them, where they could feel safe and have some escapism. Or kids, who never got to see this type of things in the inner cities to breath fresh air and see mountains and all that." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 dicembre 2020, 7:12

"There is no miracle in life that compares with watching your child come into the world. I love family life....everything about it. I want them to grow up being surrounded by love and by family." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 dicembre 2020, 19:26

"I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. I believe that that's the reason for the very existence of art, and I feel I was chosen as an instrument to give music and love and harmony to the world." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 dicembre 2020, 7:46

"You can feel the audience. It is love we are talking about. Ooh, you can definitely feel them! You can hear them, they are swaying and sceaming and fainting, the reactions are always lovely." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 dicembre 2020, 6:39

"My first memories of my Mom are of her holding me and singing songs like 'You Are My Sunshine' and 'Cotton Fields.' She has always had a beautiful voice. I suppose I got my singing ability from my mother - and or course, from God." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 dicembre 2020, 15:27

"Sometimes it's hard for me to look my dates in the eye even if I know them well. My dating and relationships with girls have not had the happy ending I've been looking for. Something always seems to get in the way. The things I share with millions of people aren't the sort of things you share with one. Many girls want to know what makes me tick - why I live the way I live or do the things I do - trying to get inside my head. They want to rescue me from loneliness, but they do it in such a way that they give me the impression they want to share my loneliness, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, because I believe I'm one of the loneliest people in the world." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 dicembre 2020, 7:12

"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame and I have wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That’s all. That’s the real truth. I wanted people to love me, truly love me, because I never really felt loved. I said I know I have an ability. Maybe if I sharpened my craft, maybe people will love me more. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 dicembre 2020, 8:35

"I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows".
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 dicembre 2020, 9:50

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2020, 6:40

"I don't (get to have fun outside of my property). I go off property sometimes, but not all the time. I create my own world behind the gates because I can't go to the local movie theatre down the street or the local park down the street or go pick up ice cream at the market down at the corner store. So you want to create that world behind the gates. That's what I like to do. It's not just for me. I can share with my family or friends or whoever I do.…I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children and it was created simply, it was almost like it was done subconsciously. For me and sharing with others. It gave me a chance to do what I couldn’t do when I was little. We couldn’t go to movie theaters.…We couldn’t do all those fun things. We were on tour. We were working hard. And we did enjoy it. But this allowed me to have a place behind the gates where the entire world I love is there.…I’ve traveled the world over 8 times. I do as many hospitals and orphanages as I do concerts. But, of course, it’s not covered (by the press). That’s not why I do it, for coverage. I do it because it’s from my heart. And there are so many children in the city who haven’t seen the mountains, who haven’t been on a carousel, who haven’t pet a horse or a llama, never seen them, so if I can open my gates and see that bliss, an explosion of screaming laughter from the children and they run on the rides, I say ‘Thank you, God.’ I feel I’ve won God’s smile of approval, because I’m doing something that brings joy and happiness to other people." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2020, 12:44

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 dicembre 2020, 7:10

"There’s a lot of jealousy there. I love all races, I love all people, but sometimes there’s a devil in people, and they get jealous. Every time there’s a luminary that goes beyond the heights of his field of endeavor, people tend to get jealous and try to bring him down.
but they can’t with me because I’m very, very, very strong." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 dicembre 2020, 9:03

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2020, 5:46

"Yes, because they (the adults) have really betrayed and deceived me in so many different ways and at so many different times. I have had adults with tears coming down their face, saying Ít´s a shame what you have been through and I would never ever ever ever hurt you or do anything. And they turn around and they hurt me. Honestly, that´s the kind of crap I´ve been through... tears rolling down and hugging me. And they end up a year later suing me over something ridiculous...
like a photographer over some pictures, or some person who gets terminated and I didn´t terminate them, but I get sued by them,
but I didn´t do it. This is the sort of silliness." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2020, 6:01

"I know it´s all love, so it makes my heart very happy and I like to give back, you know, through however I can give and it puts a smile on my face to see all the children and all the teenagers and the adults, the demographics. It makes my heart very happy, I love them, I love all the fans very much." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 dicembre 2020, 7:46

"There is no greater bliss than dancing and performing. It is like a celebration and when you are caught up in that place, where certain performers go when they become one with the music, one with the audience, if you are on that level, it is like being in a trance, it just takes over. You start to play off each other and start to know where you are going before you get there. They have got to know where you are taking it and respond...They are telepathic, they are on the same line. That´s what happens when you perform, you are at one with the musicians and the dance and the music and you are in this trance. And man, you got ´em. They are in the palm of your hand. It´s unbelievable. You feel you are transformed." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 dicembre 2020, 7:33

“What inspired me to create Neverland ? It was so easy, because it was me being myself, creating things that I love. And what I love, kids happen to love, or the child that lives inside the adult happens to love…you know ? It is so easy, because I’m just creating behind the gate what I never got to do when I was a kid.…
Somewhat .…When I was really little, you know, 11 or 12, I was in the contract with Motown and I would have to go to the recording studio, I had to go… and make these albums… Because the summer tour was right around the corner, and right across the street from the recording studio was a ballpark. And I could hear the kids, you know, the roar of the crowd and playing and catching ball and having fun and playing tennis. And some of those times I so passionately wanted to just go over there and just play a little bit, and not go to the recording studio and sing. Just to, you know, have some fun with the kids… And I couldn’t…
People say, ‘Why is he always with children ?’ Well, you know, I was raised in a world with adults. When kids were playing and were in bed asleep, I was doing clubs…We worked, we worked, we worked, there was no Christmas, there’d be no birthdays… So, I’m compensating, nature made, made sure that I compensate for the loss. So, when you come behind my gates, you’ll see an amusement park, you’ll see animals, you’ll see everything that I’ve never got to do, there’s candy everywhere… It’s fun.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 dicembre 2020, 12:25

''Over the years we became a family, all of us. You are my family, It was you who put your heart on the line, it was you who stepped forward to defend someone you love,...my soldiers of love, you were always there, you are always loyal and I love you forever''~ #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2020, 10:43

“Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.”
“Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.”
It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.”

Immagine

"My mother knew her polio was not a curse but a test that God gave her to triumph over, and she instilled in me a love of Him that I will always have. She taught me that my talent for singing and dancing was as much God's work as a beautiful sunset or a storm that left snow for children to play in." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 dicembre 2020, 15:27

"That's what makes greatness. You have to have that tragedy,that pain to pull from. That's what makes a clown great.You can see his hurting behind the masquerade.He's something else externally." - Michael Jackson,USA Today Interview,2001.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 dicembre 2020, 10:07

“[Interacting with fans is] a wonderful feeling, especially when you see them smiling and I love the fans. I think it’s very sweet. I felt thankful is how I feel. I really do, I don’t take any of it for granted.” - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 dicembre 2020, 20:09

"The color of a person’s skin has nothing to do with the content of their character."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 dicembre 2020, 16:10

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 gennaio 2021, 15:53

''We're all in God's hands, I think man has to take that into consideration, I just wish they would do more for the babies and children, help them more''~#MichaelJackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 gennaio 2021, 11:55

"I don't put awards in my house…They're in storage.
I don't like to be puffed up with pride." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 gennaio 2021, 7:51

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 gennaio 2021, 8:20

"I'm proud to be black.I'm honored to be black, and I hope one day they will be fair in portraying me the way I really am.." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 gennaio 2021, 15:38

"I try so hard to block out negativity. I really wish that negativity and hate didn't exist in this world."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2021, 12:38

“I believe there are some good people in the world and I do believe there is a God. I don’t believe that God judges.” -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2021, 15:21

"The prettiest smile hides the deepest secret. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. The kindest heart has felt the most pain".
- Michael Jackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2021, 7:00

"I don´t really have Hollywood friends. I have a few....I don´t think that they are all real people. They love the limelight and I don´t have anything common with them. They want to go clubbing and afterwards they want to sit around and drink hard liquors and do marijuana and do all kinds of crazy things that I wouldn´t do. We have nothing in common." #MichaelJackson
( Michael Jackson - 35th Annual Grammy Awards, 1993 )
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 gennaio 2021, 12:06

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 gennaio 2021, 16:08

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 gennaio 2021, 8:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2021, 12:31

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2021, 8:02

TSCM
@MJJRepository

"Yesterday I felt like walking the streets alone begging someone to talk to me.
The agony of my loneliness really hurts sometimes—I'm very very lonely. I wish someone was here. I just need to know someone loves & cares for me. My body is weak and & pressured from work..."
-MJ

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 gennaio 2021, 7:23

"I would like to be able to go out in public and just be normal sometime, without people recognizing who I am, and to get a little bit of a feeling of what it's like to, you know, be of the regular norm. To see how things are done; to learn what people speak about when they're just casually talking. Cause soon as they see it's Michael Jackson, the conversation changes; it all becomes about me and not about the situation -- the moment, that's happening at the moment. That would... I would learn a lot from that. I don't get to see that unless I disguise myself and put on a lot of things, and then they stare at me, then it's even different; it's not the same even then. So, it's a difficult thing to pull off." #MichaelJackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 febbraio 2021, 9:16

“Some friends are like shadows, you only see them when the sun shines.” Michael Jackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 febbraio 2021, 10:03

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 febbraio 2021, 12:32

"My first memories of my Mom are of her holding me and singing songs like 'You Are My Sunshine' and 'Cotton Fields.' She has always had a beautiful voice. I suppose I got my singing ability from my mother - and or course, from God.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 febbraio 2021, 8:47

′′ The worst thing about crying... is realizing that the only person who can comfort you is the one you're crying for. ′′ - MJ ❤

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 febbraio 2021, 15:28

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 febbraio 2021, 6:59

“A musician knows hit material. It has to feel right. Everything has to feel in place. It fulfils you and makes you feel good. You know it when you hear it. That’s how I felt about ‘Billie Jean.” Michael Jackson
Source: https://bit.ly/2L1O7e7

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 febbraio 2021, 12:30

“When you have seen the things I have seen and travelled all over the world, you would not be honest to yourself and the world to look away.” Michael Jackson
Source: https://bit.ly/38J3Ua3

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 febbraio 2021, 20:46

"The color of a person's skin had nothing to do with the content of their character...I believe that people should think about God more and creation …. Look at the many wonders inside the human body – the different colors of organs, colors of blood – and all these different colors do a different thing in the human body. It’s the most incredible system in the world; it makes an incredible building, the human being. And if this can happen with the human body, why can’t we do it as people? And that’s how I feel. And that’s why I wish the world could do more. That’s the only thing I hate. I really do...I try to write, put it in song. Put it in dance. Put it in my art to teach the world. If politicians can’t do it, I want to do it. We have to do it. Artists, put it in paintings. Poets, put it in poems, novels. That’s what we have to do. And I think it’s so important to save the world." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 febbraio 2021, 16:31

“I start to spin as wildly as I can. This is my favourite dance because it contains a secret. The faster I twirl, the more I am still inside. My dance is all motion without all silence within.” Michael Jackson
Source: https://bit.ly/38KOv91

Rispondi