Statements and quotes from Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Statements and quotes from Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 luglio 2020, 9:49

Need this thread to keep everything in place.
We will begin with this.

HIStory - 6 July 2002, Michael made an appearance in Harlem at a rally set up by the Rev Al Sharpton for the National Action Network to protest about record companies and their shoddy treatment towards other artists, with guests including the Rev Jesse Jackson. Given Michael's own experience with Sony, and given his own heritage, he was subjected to that humiliation and therefore made this impassioned protest and plea against those who did him wrong.

Here is Michael's full impassioned transcript:-

"Thank you, Al Sharpton. Thank you, Johnnie Cochran. Thank you for inviting me here and all the lovely people here tonight.
I remember a long time ago, in Indiana—of course I was like six or seven years old—I had a dream that I wanted to be a performer, an entertainer.

Whenever I’d couldn’t get to to sleep at night, or my mother would wake me up and shout, “Michael, Michael, James Brown is on 2! Turn it on!”

I’d jump out of bed and I’d just stare at the screen and he’d twist and he’d turn and he’d bump and he’d grind. And then there was Jackie Wilson. He’d just go on and on, just phenomenal, unlimited, great talent. It’s very sad to see that these artists really are penniless. They created so much joy for the world, and the system, meaning the record companies, totally took advantage of them.

And it’s not like they always say, you know, “They built a big house, they spent a lot of money, they bought a lot of cars.” That’s stupid. That’s just an excuse. That’s nothing compared to what artists make. I just need you to know that this is very important, what we’re fighting for. Because I’m tired—I’m really, REALLY tired of the manipulation, I’m tired of how the press is manipulating everything that’s been happening in this situation. They do not tell the truth! They’re liars!

And they manipulate our history books. The history books are not true! It’s a lie! The history books are lying. You need to know that. You must know that. All the forms of popular music: From jazz to hip-hop, to bebop to soul. You talk about the different dances from the cake walk to the jitterbug to the Charleston to breakdancing. All these are forms of BLACK dancing!

What’s more important than giving people a sense of escapism, and escapism meaning entertainment. What would we be like without a song? What would we be like without a dance, joy, laughter, and music? These things are very important!

But if you go to the bookstore down at the corner, you won’t see ONE BLACK PERSON on the cover! You’ll see Elvis Presley. You’ll see the Rolling Stones. But where are the real pioneers who started it?

Otis Blackwell was a prolific, phenomenal writer. He wrote some of the greatest Elvis Presley songs. And this was a black man. He died penniless. And no one wrote about this man ever, they didn’t write one book about him at all. His songs were heard all over the world. I met his daughter today, and I was so honored. To me, meeting her was on the same level as meeting the Queen of England.

I’m here to speak for all injustice. You gotta remember something—the minute I started breaking the all-time record in record sales—I broke Elvis’s records, I broke Beatles records—the minute it became the all-time best-selling album in the Guinness Book of World Records, OVERNIGHT they called me a freak, they called me a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they said I bleached my skin! They made everything to turn the public against me!

And this is all a complete, complete conspiracy. You have to know that.

I know my race! I just look in a mirror. I know I’m black.
You know, it’s time for a change! Let’s not leave this building and forget what’s been said. Put it into your heart. Put it into your subconscious mind, and let’s do something about it. We have to. We have to.

Because this has been a long, long time coming. And a change has got to come!

So let’s hold our torches high, and get the respect that we deserve.

I love you. I looooove you!

PLEASE don’t put this in your heart today and forget it tomorrow, or we will have not have accomplished our purpose if that happens. This has got to stop. It has got to stop. That’s why I’m here with the best, to make sure it stops.

I love you folks! And remember, we’re all brothers and sisters, no matter what color we are."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Statements and quotes from Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 luglio 2020, 21:59

"It doesn’t have to be true to be believed. Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it...I told the truth and told them everything about me and they twisted it around. I don´t know what to do anymore. I tell the truth and it doesn´t work." Michael Jackson

"How would I like to be remembered? As the voice of the voiceless children because I love them." -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 luglio 2020, 9:09

“I pray a lot and that’s how I deal with it and I’m a strong person, I’m a warrior. And I know what’s inside of me. I’m a fighter.” -Michael Jackson

"If I could make anything disappear, it would be hate." - Michael Jackson

“The only thing that matters in life is having someone who understands you, who trusts you and who will be with you no matter what.”~ Michael Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 luglio 2020, 11:16

MJ Quotes
@MJInspirational

"I pray my children will say: 'Our daddy was a warm and decent man, who tried to give us all the love in the world." -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 luglio 2020, 21:41

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 luglio 2020, 8:40

"Childhood has become the great casualty of modern-day living."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 luglio 2020, 8:06

"People write negative things because they believe it is what they sell. Good news, for them, they do not sell."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 luglio 2020, 12:59

Mourad Mesellaty

#StoryOfTheday..."Sometimes it's hard for me to look my dates in the eye even if I know them well. My dating and relationships with girls have not had the happy ending I've been looking for. Something always seems to get in the way. The things I share with millions of people aren't the sort of things you share with one. Many girls want to know what makes me tick - why I live the way I live or do the things I do - trying to get inside my head. They want to rescue me from loneliness, but they do it in such a way that they give me the impression they want to share my loneliness, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, because I believe I'm one of the loneliest people in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzmHyzTbHRc
(She's Out Of My Life - Behind The Story)

"She's Out of My Life" is about knowing that the barriers that have separated me from others are temptingly low and seemingly easy to jump over
and yet they remain standing while what I really desire disappears from my sight.....

But I got too wrapped up in "She's Out of My Life." In this case, the story's true - I cried at the end of a take, because the words suddenly had such a strong effect on me. I had been letting so much build up inside me. I was twenty-one years old, and I was so rich in some experiences while being poor in moments of true joy. Sometimes I imagine that my life experience is like an image in one of those trick mirrors in the circus, fat in one part and thin to the point of disappearing in another. I was worried that would show up on "She's Out of My Life," but if it touched people's heartstrings, knowing that would make me feel less lonely.

When I got emotional after that take, the only people with me were Q and Bruce Swedien. I remember burying my face in my hands and hearing only the hum of the machinery as my sobs echoed in the room. Later I apologised, but they said there was no need.

Making Off the Wall was one of the most difficult periods of my life, despite the eventual success it enjoyed. I had very few close friends at the time and felt very isolated. I was so lonely that I used to walk through my neighborhood hoping I'd run into somebody I could talk to and perhaps become friends with. I wanted to meet people who didn't know who I was. I wanted to run into somebody who would be my friend because they liked me and needed a friend too, not because I was who I am. I wanted to meet anybody in the neighbourhood - the neighbourhood kids, anybody."

#MichaelJackson ( Photographed by Kate Simon after the video shooting)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 luglio 2020, 8:34

"Fatherhood has changed me in a huge way. You have to value your time differently, no doubt about it. It´s your responsibility to make sure they´re taken care of and raised properly with good manners. But I refuse to let any of it get in the way of the music or the dance or the performing. I have to play two different roles. I always wanted to have a big family, ever since I was in school. I was always telling my father I would outdo him. He had 10 children. I would love to have like 11 or 12 myself."

"You do the best you can. You don´t isolate them from other children. There will be other kids at the school (on my property). I let them go out into the world. But they can´t always go with me. We get mobbed and attacked. When we were in Africa, Prince saw a mob attack in a huge shopping mall. People broke so much stuff, running and screaming. My biggest fear is that fans will hurt themselves and they do. I´ve seen glass break, blood, ambulances."

"(...) I try to make sure they (my children) are respectful and honorable and kind to everybody." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 luglio 2020, 8:24

"The price of fame can be a heavy one. Consider, that you really have no privacy. I´ve been accused of being obsessed with my privacy and it´s true that I am. If you were to ask me why I wear sunglasses in public as often as I do, I'd tell you it's because I simply don't like to have to constantly look everyone in the eye. It's a way of concealing just a bit of myself. There is so little privacy in my life that concealing a little bit of me is a way to give myself a break from all that. I like my privacy." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2020, 10:30

"Let's put it this way; If all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery went on vacation, there wouldn’t be a person left in town."
~ Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2020, 10:35

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2020, 11:50

"A lot of people just stay in the cities when they travel. They should get out and see the real country. Wherever you go, man-made things are man-made, but you’ve got to get out and see God’s beauty of the world." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2020, 13:29

“I think we are going to find out in this next century that there is something really magical about laughter. Whenever I feel depressed and down and out,
I force myself to laugh and I try to think of something funny and I feel better.
I think some kind of chemical reaction takes place in the soul. I really feel better and I force myself to smile. I think just smiling, the muscles, it does something and I feel a lot better." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 luglio 2020, 8:39

′′ The worst thing when you cry... is realizing that the only person that can comfort you is the one you cry for. ′′ - MJ

"I try to be kind and generous, and to give to people, and to do what I think God wants me to do."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 luglio 2020, 20:47

"(I´ve been) accused of something where I know in my heart ... I'm totally innocent. It's just very painful. But this has been kind of a pattern among black luminaries in this country. I'm handling it by using other people in the past, who have gone through this sort of thing. Mandela's story has given me a lot of strength." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 luglio 2020, 9:18

Mourad Mesellaty

Robert De Niro, who plays the role of the big brother of the main character in the movie "Good Fellows" (1990) and in connection and long friendship with actor Joe Pesci and Michael's manager Frank Dileo and Film director Martin Scorsese. Michael expressed his admiration for De Niro actor's talent...
"I just love Robert De Niro. I think he’s such a multi-faceted actor. He can play anything from a comedian to a preist to a psychopathic killer to an idiot to a charming uncle to just anything. And of course, any of the great dancers." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2020, 20:41

"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret the truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one’s life and will hopefully touch others as well. This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what I continue to live for." – Michael Jackson

“In my business you can’t trust anyone because you don’t know who’s your friend. Becoming successful means you become a prisoner.” -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 agosto 2020, 11:29

" I want to continue to grow. To me, the biggest sin of all sins, is to be given a gift, a talent, because it's actually a gift from God, to take that and not cultivate it and make it grow, that's the biggest sin in the world." Michael Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 agosto 2020, 21:33

Mourad Mesellaty

"Everybody´s funny bone is the same color, isn´t it? We are all the same, really. I have seen that a lot....That´s my most favourite thing in the world to prank people: I love doing it, but I am afraid that some people will get mad even though sometimes I don´t care. But I do it all the time" #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 agosto 2020, 8:39

"People think they know me,but they don't.Not really. Actually, I'm one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes,because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 agosto 2020, 12:27

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 agosto 2020, 17:01

Mourad Mesellaty

"She was one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known, because we could relate to each other. We shared something in common, with the press. I don’t think they hounded anyone more than her and myself. And we had a relationship, where we would call each other late at night… just cry on each other’s shoulders, how hard and difficult and how mean the tabloids can be.” #MichaelJackson about Lady Diana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImSn1ipQXfw
Michael Jackson was not present at Diana’s London funeral alongside other friends of the late Princess, including Elton John and George Michael, but on September 13, 1997, back in Los Angeles, Michael attended a memorial service for Lady Diana at St. James Episcopal Church in Los Angeles. a memorial service for her (here in pictures) where he told reporters he was there in “honor of my friend who is no longer here… I love her.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 agosto 2020, 21:33

"I believe strongly in a higher force and I am really thankful for all the blessings." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 agosto 2020, 10:49

MJ Rock Forever On
@MJRock4everOn

“Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become.” - Michael Jackson.

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2020, 9:45

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 agosto 2020, 8:48

Mourad Mesellaty

"I’m just a person who wants to be honest and do good and make people happy and give them the greatest sense of escapism through the talent that God has given me, you know? That’s what my heart is, it’s all I want to do, that’s all. And I just want to say, ‘Look, leave me alone and let me do what I want to do and just share and give and put the smile on people’s face and make their heart feel happy.” #MichaelJackson (April 1999)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 agosto 2020, 20:54

Michael Jackson

“I remember going swimming as a child and making a wish before I jumped into the pool…I’d stretch my arms out, as if I were sending my thoughts right up into space. I’d make my wish, then I’d dive into the water. I’d say to myself, ‘This is my dream. This is my wish.’” – Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 agosto 2020, 7:22

Mourad Mesellaty

“The Wizard Of Oz" has secrets that are just too much. Or "Peter Pan", the whole 'lost boys' thing is just incredible. They’re not childlike at all, they’re really, really deep; you can rule your life by them. Or say 'child-like', because children are the most brilliant people of all, that’s why they relate to those stories so well. Fairy-tales are wonderful.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 agosto 2020, 15:00

Mourad Mesellaty

"Moving body is an art. Dance is the true expression of emotions by body movements. It's a wonderful thing to be on the floor, but feel free yet inexplicably, literally in the higher realms and do what you want ... It is an escapism, a way to get away from everything and just move your body to let all tension and pain to come out." #MichaelJackson

"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth.
I have no reason to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame and I have wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That’s all. That’s the real truth. I wanted people to love me, truly love me, because I never really felt loved. I said I know I have an ability. Maybe if I sharpened my craft, maybe people will love me more. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 agosto 2020, 12:20

"I wouldn't say I was sexy,but I guess that's fine if that's what they say." - Michael Jackson

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 agosto 2020, 22:05

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 agosto 2020, 7:38

"Even if you're sweeping floors or painting ceilings, do it better than anybody in the world, no matter what it is that you do. Be the best at it, and have respect for others, and be proud of yourself." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 agosto 2020, 7:56

Mourad Mesellaty

"My main love for what I do is the admirers. I love the fans. Like when I´m doing a show and see the fans out there dancing and screaming, excited, and we´re bringing joy to them, that´s what I love most. And it´s just the greatest feeling in the world. You´re up there and you´re giving them that energy and that love and they´re just throwing it back at you. And it´s great. And that´s my main love, the stage and making those admirers happy." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 agosto 2020, 10:07

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 agosto 2020, 11:16

''Our Goal is to change the world, to change world consciousness about children, the ecology and the planet, to make it a better place for everybody, starting with the children''~#MichaelJackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 agosto 2020, 10:05

:)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 settembre 2020, 8:08

"Sometimes it's hard for me to look my dates in the eye even if I know them well. My dating and relationships with girls have not had the happy ending I've been looking for. Something always seems to get in the way. The things I share with millions of people aren't the sort of things you share with one. Many girls want to know what makes me tick - why I live the way I live or do the things I do - trying to get inside my head. They want to rescue me from loneliness, but they do it in such a way that they give me the impression they want to share my loneliness, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, because I believe I'm one of the loneliest people in the world.
"She's Out of My Life" is about knowing that the barriers that have separated me from others are temptingly low and seemingly easy to jump over
and yet they remain standing while what I really desire disappears from my sight.....
But I got too wrapped up in "She's Out of My Life." In this case, the story's true - I cried at the end of a take, because the words suddenly had such a strong effect on me. I had been letting so much build up inside me. I was twenty-one years old, and I was so rich in some experiences while being poor in moments of true joy. Sometimes I imagine that my life experience is like an image in one of those trick mirrors in the circus, fat in one part and thin to the point of disappearing in another. I was worried that would show up on "She's Out of My Life," but if it touched people's heartstrings, knowing that would make me feel less lonely.
When I got emotional after that take, the only people with me were Q and Bruce Swedien. I remember burying my face in my hands and hearing only the hum of the machinery as my sobs echoed in the room. Later I apologised, but they said there was no need.
Making Off the Wall was one of the most difficult periods of my life, despite the eventual success it enjoyed. I had very few close friends at the time and felt very isolated. I was so lonely that I used to walk through my neighborhood hoping I'd run into somebody I could talk to and perhaps become friends with. I wanted to meet people who didn't know who I was. I wanted to run into somebody who would be my friend because they liked me and needed a friend too, not because I was who I am. I wanted to meet anybody in the neighbourhood - the neighbourhood kids, anybody." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 settembre 2020, 13:20

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 settembre 2020, 17:00

"Success definitely brings on loneliness. People thinks that you are lucky, that you have everything. They think you can go anywhere and do anything, but that´s not the point. One hunger´s for the basic stuff." #MichaelJackson

"I always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation.
You want what you create to live, be it sculpture or painting or music. Like Michelangelo, he said, ´I know the creator will go, but his work survives.
That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work.’ And that’s how I feel. I give my all to my work. I want it to just live." #MichaelJackson

"There is no miracle in life that compares with watching your child come into the world. I love family life....everything about it. I want them to grow up being surrounded by love and by family." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 settembre 2020, 9:29

“[…] I’m just a person who wants to be honest and do good and make people happy and give them the greatest sense of escapism through the talent that God has given me, you know? That’s what my heart is, it’s all I want to do, that’s all. And I just want to say, ‘Look, leave me alone and let me do what
I want to do and just share and give and put the smile on people’s face and make their heart feel happy.”
#MichaelJackson (In reply to The Daily Mirror, April 1999)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 settembre 2020, 20:46

"I don't (get to have fun outside of my property). I go off property sometimes, but not all the time. I create my own world behind the gates because I can't go to the local movie theatre down the street or the local park down the street or go pick up ice cream at the market down at the corner store. So you want to create that world behind the gates. That's what I like to do. It's not just for me.
I can share with my family or friends or whoever I do. […] I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children and it was created simply, it was almost like it was done subconsciously […] For me and sharing with others. It gave me a chance to do what I couldn’t do when I was little. We couldn’t go to movie theaters. (…) We couldn’t do all those fun things. We were on tour. We were working hard. And we did enjoy it. But this allowed me to have a place behind the gates where the entire world I love is there. […]" #MichaelJackson (Geraldo Rivera interview, 2005)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 settembre 2020, 9:49

"I have begun to see that even my father’s harshness was a kind of love, an imperfect love, to be sure, but love nonetheless. He pushed me because he loved me. Because he wanted no man ever to look down at his offspring. And now with time, rather than bitterness, I feel blessing. In the place of anger, I have found absolution. And in the place of revenge I have found reconciliation. And my initial fury has slowly given way to forgiveness." #MichaelJackson

"The idea of making someone "pay" for something they've done to you or that you imagine they've done to you is totally alien to me." -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 settembre 2020, 8:08

“I love to create. I love to make magic. I love to create the unexpected...I love fairytales. I like fantasy a lot, science fiction, I like magic. I like to create magic. I love magic." #MichaelJackson

Joseph
@RedGangsta7
"I respect the secrets and magic of nature. It makes me angry when I see things that are happening, Trees being torn down
in the Amazon. That stuff really bothers me. That's why I write songs that gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people"
–Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 settembre 2020, 21:42

"Often people just don't see what I see. They have have too much doubt. You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe yourself, who will ?"
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 settembre 2020, 21:58

"I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater. I was always on tour, traveling. You know? And I never got a chance to do those things. So, I compensated for the loss...I can't go into a park. I can't go to Disneyland, as myself. I can't go out and walk down the street. There's crowds, and bumper to bumper cars. And so, I create my world behind my gates. Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it. They enjoy it in a pure, loving, fun way.…" "So my heart go out to those children; I feel their pain." #MichaelJackson (2003)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 settembre 2020, 10:33

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 settembre 2020, 22:24

"I would like to be able to go out in public and just be normal sometime, without people recognizing who I am, and to get a little bit of a feeling of what it's like to, you know, be of the regular norm. To see how things are done; to learn what people speak about when they're just casually talking. Cause soon as they see it's Michael Jackson, the conversation changes; it all becomes about me and not about the situation -- the moment, that's happening at the moment. That would... I would learn a lot from that. I don't get to see that unless I disguise myself and put on a lot of things, and then they stare at me, then it's even different; it's not the same even then. So, it's a difficult thing to pull off." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 settembre 2020, 20:00

Mourad Mesellaty

"I didn’t really have any girlfriends when I was in school. There were girls
I thought were cute, but I found it so difficult to approach them. I was too embarrassed, I don’t know why, it was just crazy. There was one girl who was a good friend to me. I liked her, but I was too embarrassed to tell her." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 settembre 2020, 14:21

"...It’s different when I’m onstage, however. When I perform, I lose myself. I’m in total control of that stage. I don’t think about anything. I know what I want to do from the moment I step out there and I love every minute of it. I’m actually relaxed onstage. Totally relaxed. It’s nice. I feel relaxed in a studio too. I know whether something feels right. If it doesn’t, I know how to fix it. Everything has to be in place and if it is you feel good, you feel fulfilled." #MichaelJackson

“I wrote a book called ‘Dancing The Dream’ It was more autobiographical than Moonwalk which I did with Mrs. Onassis. It wasn’t full of gossip and scandal and all that trash that people write, It was essays, thoughts and things that I’ve thought about while on tour”#MichaelJackson

Rispondi