Statements and quotes from Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Statements and quotes from Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 febbraio 2022, 7:47

“What I have done with music, it breaks all barriers. I don’t have to make a political statement. I do all of that with music, it breaks all language barriers, to all races of people. It goes all over the world.” – Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 marzo 2022, 14:08

"I knew I wanted to do something wonderful all of my life and to help people and I never clearly really thought about it when I was really little. I just sang and danced and didn’t understand why people were applauding and clapping and screaming." -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 marzo 2022, 8:21

“Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist.”

—Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 marzo 2022, 7:53

"Children are loving, they don't gossip, they don't complain, they're just openhearted. They're ready for you. They don't judge. They don't see things by way of color. They're very child-like. That's the problem with adults: they lose that child-like quality." - Michael Jackson.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 marzo 2022, 10:19

“Parents need to search inside themselves and realize how much they are making their children just like them and they don’t have to. They should let them be who they are, let them find their place.” -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 marzo 2022, 14:58

Michael on songwriting: “Songs come at the strangest times. I could be walking through the park, it’ll just hit you. I wrote a song in a Concorde, 50,000 feet in the air, and I didn’t have a tape recorder, so I had to remember it. I got home and put it on tape. They just come.”

"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. Tell the truth, even if your voice trembles. Never regret doing the right thing, no matter what the cost."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2022, 10:06

"Our goal is to change the world. And change world consciousness about children, about ecology, and the planet, to make it a better place for everybody, starting with the children. That's the future, really. And I'll stick with it forever, until it's done." -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 aprile 2022, 10:25

“Always perfect your craft, always. I’m a strong believer in working hard. But enjoy it, you know? Like be mild-spirited, playful, have some fun. You’ve got to have some fun, too.” -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 aprile 2022, 9:54

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 aprile 2022, 8:49

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2022, 21:21

"I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater. I was always on tour, traveling. You know? And I never got a chance to do those things. So, I compensated for the loss...I can't go into a park. I can't go to Disneyland, as myself. I can't go out and walk down the street. There's crowds, and bumper to bumper cars. And so,
I create my world behind my gates. Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it. They enjoy it in a pure, loving, fun way..." "So my heart go out to those children...I feel their pain." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 maggio 2022, 7:55

" I'm very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon. I knew it was coming, but I wish they would have gotten people's interest sooner. That's what I am trying to do with Earth Song." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 maggio 2022, 9:47

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 giugno 2022, 11:22

“I called it my giving tree because it inspires me. I love climbing trees in general but this tree I loved the most because I climb up high and look down at its branches and I just love it… So many ideas. I’ve written so many songs from this tree. I wrote “Heal the World” in this tree, “Will you be there”, “Black or White”, “Childhood”. I love climbing trees. I think water balloon fights and climbing trees... those are two of my favorites.” #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 giugno 2022, 9:30

"Bookstores amaze me. I can spend hours and hours grabbing books and coming back with boxes of things. This is one of the things I love about my mother. We went to the bookstore and spent hours and she never said no. We will read, read, read. I love that. "-Michael Jackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2022, 12:26

“Remember, the press is a business: newspapers and magazines are in business to make money - sometimes at the expense of accuracy, fairness, and even the truth." -Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 luglio 2022, 9:11

I will never deny a child love. If it means that I have to be crucified or put in jail for it, then that's just what they're going to have to do.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 luglio 2022, 9:01

“I love classical music. If I could collaborate with another artist, somebody that wasn’t around anymore, it would be Claude Debussy. Ever since I was a little kid, I used to study composition, and it was Tchaikovsky that influenced me." - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 settembre 2022, 9:31

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 ottobre 2022, 8:21

“I pray that my children will give me the benefit of the doubt. That they will say to themselves: “Our daddy did the best he could, given the unique circumstances that he faced. He may not have been perfect, but he was a warm and decent man, who tried to give us all the love in the world… I hope that they will always focus on the positive things, on the sacrifices I willingly made for them, and not criticize the things they had to give up, or the errors I’ve made, and will certainly continue to make, in raising them. For we have all been someone’s child, and we know that despite the very best of plans and efforts, mistakes will always occur. That’s just being human.“ Michael Jackson – Oxford Speech 2001

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 dicembre 2022, 10:17

Michael Jackson stated : "Yes. Fred Astaire was my neighbor. I saw that every day while I was riding my little motorcycle. He always told me when I was a kid, 'You're going to be a big star. "He thought you were an amazing artist and a great dancer. And he always reminded me, "You're the best." Then I said, "No, you're the best. "
I remember the first time I moonwalked. Fred called me at home. He was screaming on the phone, delirious. He said it was the best performance he'd ever seen. I said, "Oh, let's go. " I said, "Well, if you tell me, I don't need an award. "
That's because I was nominated for an Emmy because of that performance, and I didn't win it. But I didn't care, because Fred Astaire said he loved my performance, and that was all I needed."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 gennaio 2023, 8:15

“No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind, and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again, until it's right. And always believe in yourself." – Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 gennaio 2023, 8:59

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2023, 7:45

I always tell my children : You don’t have to sing, you don’t have to dance. Be who you want to be, as long as you’re not hurting anybody. That’s the main thing.” - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 gennaio 2023, 9:27

"When I was creating Neverland, I was creating a world the way I would like to see it. I wanted it to be a place to bring sick kids who are deprived and underprivileged from around the world."
- Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 febbraio 2023, 8:22

" No matter how good your intentions are, there´s always some jerk, some mean spirited person who tries to bring you down. And all you wanted to do was to bring some love and some joy. And they´re so quick to hate and to judge and be cruel and mean. I just shows that man-kind can be very ugly
and cruel, it really does. It brings out the ugly side. " - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 febbraio 2023, 9:58

"The color of a person's skin had nothing to do with the content of their character...I believe that people should think about God more and creation …. Look at the many wonders inside the human body – the different colors of organs, colors of blood – and all these different colors do a different thing in the human body. It’s the most incredible system in the world; it makes an incredible building, the human being. And if this can happen with the human body, why can’t we do it as people? And that’s how I feel. And that’s why I wish the world could do more. That’s the only thing I hate. I really do...I try to write, put it in song. Put it in dance. Put it in my art to teach the world. If politicians can’t do it, I want to do it. We have to do it. Artists, put it in paintings. Poets, put it in poems, novels. That’s what we have to do. And I think it’s so important to save the world." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 marzo 2023, 8:35

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2023, 9:05

“I just walked over to her, reached into my pocket and pulled out this huge diamond ring. “So what do you think?” I asked her. “You want?” She screamed out, “Yes, yes yes.” I never even officially popped the question.”
- Michael Jackson, 1994

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 aprile 2023, 8:38

“Once, I took a whole bottle of vodka and I poured it into this glass in this serious meeting with all these people and I started to drink the whole thing in one gulp. I swallowed it and started breathing real heavily and everyone just went silent…I had filled it with water! They died laughing. I love doing stuff like that. They really thought it was vodka". - Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 aprile 2023, 9:06

cryb Michael said, "One day—I hate to repeat it—but one day Joe said, and God bless my father because he did some wonderful things and he was brilliant, he was a genius, but one day he said, 'If you guys ever stop singing I will drop you like a hot potato.' It hurt me.
"You would think he would think, 'These kids have a heart and feelings.' Wouldn't he think that would hurt us? If I said something like that to Prince and Paris that would hurt. You don't say something like that to children and I never forgot it.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2023, 8:46

"I always enjoyed the feeling of being on stage, the magic that comes. When I hit the stage it’s like all of a sudden a magic from somewhere just comes and the spirit just hits you and you just lose control of yourself. I came onstage at Quincy’s [Jones] concert at the Rose Bowl and I did not want to go onstage. I was ducking and hiding and hoping he wouldn’t see me hiding behind people when he called me on. Then I went up there and I just went crazy. I started climbing up the scaffold, the speakers, the light gear. The audience started getting into it and I started dancing and singing and that’s what happens." #MichaelJackson (August 1982)

Rispondi