Remembering Michael's passing 2020

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Remembering Michael's passing 2020

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 giugno 2020, 10:14

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

RT June 25th 2020, 12pm pst - MJJJP hosting a MJGlobal Family Zoom Chat with Siedah Garrett - Pls rsvp to our email mjjjusticeproject@gmail.com -
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Remembering Michael's passing 2020

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 giugno 2020, 11:31

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

We've started a project to install MJ billboards on June 25 in cities of China, to convey his message of "Heal The World" and "Love". The first city will be Shanghai at a central metro station, where 10 million people come and go every day. They will see. #RememberMichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 giugno 2020, 13:01

One Rose June 25th 2020
ROBYN STARKAND·THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2020·
Robyn Starkand
Admin · February 3
To all One Rose for Michael J Jackson members....
Hi everyone hope you all had a great holiday and a Happy New Year...
One Rose has been delivering roses to Forest Lawn on June 25th for 10 years.
After the 10th year anniversary and the incredible showing of love last year, I thought this would be a perfect time for One Rose to take a break.....
There are so many charities that need our help, many are contributing to Taj's documentary and it seems many are celebrating his birthday in Las Vegas as well
as now going to NYC for MJ The Musical...
One Rose for Michael J. Jackson is a huge event with many parts behind the scene as well as social media and the setup and paying it forward... since the 5th anniversary the interest and participation in this event has declined, As there have been other events to contribute to, and many other things that are going on to honor Michael.
After last years almost 19,000 roses delivered to Forest Lawn for the 10th anniversary...I felt this would be the perfect time to take a break and revisit another year...
Thank you all for your Love & support of the One Rose event through the 10 years.....
One Rose for Michael will be back!
Thank you ,
Robyn Starkand
admin. One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 giugno 2020, 22:03

@MJJJusticePrjct

RT Time is now if MJGlobal family wants a full page AD & on June 25th 2020 in LADaily News & Roses at Holly Terrace for #MichaelJackson - Use paypal missingMichael1000days@yahoo.com -- "services" Contact is
@4everLvngMsngMJ
Jody LA
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 giugno 2020, 11:20

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

I can confirm now that three cities in China, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Chengdu, will have MJ tribute lightbox billoards in their metro station on June 25, 2020. Can't wait to see this implemented! (current image is conceptual art)
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2020, 14:46

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 giugno 2020, 11:59

@MJJJusticePrjct

Siedah Garrett will grace us with her presence June 25th 2020 at 12pm EST in a MJGlobal Family Zoom Chat - Join us, reserve your spot mjjjusticeproject@gmail.com -
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 giugno 2020, 20:45

‎Robyn Starkand‎ to One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

Hi everyone,
June 25th is next week, and some of you would be on a plane or getting ready to leave, for your journey to Los Angeles for MJ week.
I know it's a difficult time world wide with the virus being so fluid still in most countries....as well as other problems in the United States that we are having.
I just wanted to let you know that whether you're at Forest Lawn or you're at home the love for michael transcends all viruses and all other problems. Remember you don't have to be at Forest Lawn to love and honor Michael Jackson.
One of the ways to honor Michael is to pay it forward. There are many charities that could use our help, so think of donating to any charity that's close to your heart in Michael's name for June 25th
Love to you all
Please stay safe & Keep the faith,
Robyn
One Rose for Michael J. Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 giugno 2020, 21:44

Khaira
@ladyinhislifee

Hello, #MJFam, The usual roses outside of HollyTerrace aren’t happening this year so it would be nice to see this outside of HT. Comment below which setup & if you’d like to participate, I’ll set up a paypal. We have to get this in by Friday for June 25th delivery

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 10:12

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

Just ordered a sizable flower arrangement from Miko Brando’s Flowers by Michael store, which will be delivered to the Forest Lawn on June 25. Michael, we will not be absent.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 12:25

Peggy Wolf

I will talk on Memorial Day live 25th of June 6:30 pm about making of these jackets and more. Let me know in advance ,what you are interested in So I can be prepared

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 22:14

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2020, 10:22

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 giugno 2020, 9:43

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

Because of the coronavirus, this year will look very different at Forest Lawn, at Sizzler, at Michael's star. Once it is safe, the legitimacy of Michael's celebration will be back in full force.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 giugno 2020, 14:28

Keen Zhang

On June 25, Chinese fans in Zhengzhou, Henan province will send flowers to iconic MJ statue in the city and hold a memorial event.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 giugno 2020, 14:52

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 11:14

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

OK, the Michael Jackson tribute billboard debut now in Chengdu, Sichuan province!!! My hometown

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 12:27

"He put his window down and leaned all the way out and waved and smiled," de Gosson said. "That behavior was so different from the last few days where he didn't look happy or well. I don't know what was different about that very last moment. Maybe a sign, our last goodbye."
Samantha De Gosson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 21:04

‎Florence Point‎ to One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

MY ROSES TO MICHAEL AT HOME IN FRANCE !!! for June 25 th

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 21:10

Steven Whitsitt

If you happen to be free tomorrow: Hello Friends and Michael Jackson Fans
I am so excited to have been invited to participate in MJ Memorial Day Live. This event is being produced by some wonderful fans in The Netherlands. It will be an all day Live Facebook Event. I am scheduled to be on to speak to fans worldwide at
4:30 Central Europe time, which is 10:30 am UD Eastern Standard Time
In keeping with honoring Michael’s Legacy of support for Healing the World, I am proud to announce that I am donating a percentage of the sales of any prints through the MJ Music Day Site to the Racial Equity institute. www.racialequityinstitute.com/
The money that I donate in MJ’s honor will be to a scholarship fund which will allow more people to take part in REI workshops. To virtually attend this event please go to: https://www.facebook.com/MickaelDancerAyari

ImmagineImmagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 21:19

Hard to believe that Michael would be dead just hours after this. Heartbreaking.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 22:56

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 8:29

From the estate

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 9:14

"The last time I spoke to my friend Michael Jackson was about a month ago, 3 weeks before his shocking death. He had called me late one night to ask about another of my close friends who he had read about in the news. Laura Ling, a former colleague and friend, was detained originally by North Korean border guards along with her colleague Euna Lee on March 17th. Since then, they have been imprisoned, had very little contact with their families or western officials, and endured a secretive trial at which they were sentenced to twelve years hard labor. At this present moment, it is unclear where Laura and Euna are – whether they remain in a government guesthouse where they were originally held, in a hospital (due to medical problems for both of them), or moved to the infamous North Korean labor camps that many do not survive.

Michael had read some of the details regarding Laura and Euna’s predicament. As was often the case with him and global events he read about – from famine in Africa to victims of natural disasters in far off countries, to orphans created by wars – he felt a deep sense of empathy for Laura and Euna. When I shared with him that Euna had a four-year-old daughter, he was even more anguished.

He asked me whether I had had any contact with Laura. I told him I had written her a few letters and had been assured they were getting through. Outside of that, her own family had only heard from her twice – brief monitored phonecalls – in the over three months they had been imprisoned. When I told him that, Michael paused.

“Do you think,” he said hesitantly, “that the leader of North Korea could be a fan of mine?”

I didn’t really know how to respond. Not much is known about the reclusive Kim Jong Il or “Dear leader” as he is called in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. Over the years it’s been alleged he has a thing for Hollywood, certain NBA stars, Elvis, and specific liqueurs. Still, I’d never heard about any connection between Michael Jackson and Kim Jong Il.

Michael said he had seen some pictures on the internet of the Dear Leader. “You know, he wears jackets like mine.”

I couldn’t help but laugh a little. It’s true. Michael always had a fascination with military-like jackets, the types with markers and badges on the collars and shoulders. If you search it online, you will indeed find a lot of images of Michael and Kim Jong Il, similarly bedecked in analogous outfits.

“I don’t really know,” I answered Michael. “But I can try and find out.”

“Please,” Michael responded without hesitantly, “because maybe if he was a fan, I could help get those girls home.”

I explained to Michael that there were larger geo-politics involved, nuclear programs, a new administration trying to assert its foreign policy strategy (Obama), and another one in NK possibly going through some sort of transference of power.

“Yeah,” Michael said wistfully, “but if someone wants to do something good, they just can. They don’t really need to worry about all that other stuff.”

And that was really the end of that conversation. I kept my promise and tried to see if I might find a connection between MJ and KJI, but sadly I wasn’t able to. Before I was able to get back to Michael, the news regarding his tragic passing broke. The tributes and commemoratives began in earnest and have not stopped.

Then the irony occurred to me, the far out bizarre seemingly impossible possibility: there is really only one person in the world today that could make a truly meaningful tribute to Michael Jackson. If indeed Kim Jong Il ever was a fan of Michael Jackson, ever gasped at Michael’s moonwalk, smiled at Thriller, hummed along to the Jackson Five or any of Michael’s countess hits, his pardoning of Laura Ling and Euna Lee and sending them home to their families would be a profound act of compassion, a true tribute to a man whose death has left the entire world in mourning. What a better way to re-invent himself and his own conflicted image than for Kim Jong Il to send a message of hope, forgiveness, and empathy as a commemoration of possibly the greatest icon of our times. It’s an act that would be historic, covered by every news organizations in the world, and be immortalized in the annals of time.

Alas, maybe I’m naïve to have such dramatic hopes for my friend and her colleague, to think that leaders of nations may be influenced by the dying wishes of great artists. Or…maybe not. To me, Michael’s memory will always be as a great friend and mentor. To many around the world, it will be as an iconic and brilliant musical artist. Wouldn’t it be staggering if one Kim Jong Il were to honor him – post-death – as a truly great humanitarian?"

[Gotham Chopra, - son of Deepak Chopra]

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 10:10

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 10:16

Jenny Winings
@JennyW526

6/24/09 Broken heart The shirt he had on under this jacket says Curls for my Girls. It was given to him by one of my friends. He was wearing a shirt given to him by a fan on the last night he graced this Earth.
Immagine

Pez Jax
@Pezjax

A King. We miss you. We love you
Immagine

VP_Advocacy
@VP_Advocacy

The world was brighter when we had you with us.
But your immortal love, music, and legacy continues to shatter the darkness that devours this world.
Thank you for giving us everything you had – we will take it from here.
Rest well. I love you.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 10:41

The MJCast - A Michael Jackson Podcast
@TheMJCast

Eleven years ago today, the world lost #MichaelJackson, the one & only King of Pop.
Michael: Thank you for the music. Thank you for the unforgettable dance, the unending creativity. Thank you for bringing the world together.
-The MJCast
Immagine

Jonathan “Sugarfoot” Moffett
@jsugarfootm
A day in my life's history, gone array...A loss of my brother in heart and spirit gone, away that very next morning's day.... I miss you dear Michael... and "I love you"....more.....

They could not love you
But still your love was true
How you tried to set them free
How you suffered for your sanity
They would not listen, they're not listening still
Perhaps they never will
But I could have told you
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you
Immagine

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

#MichaelJackson statue in Zhengzhou, Henan province, China today. Fans will soon gather around it to pay tribute.
Immagine

Immagine

Robert Taylor Jr
@D8Robert

No matter what negative sides of the world put you through, you STILL always had the biggest heart to give. The MJ Universe misses you. Forever in our hearts.
Immagine

Salazar
@MikeSalazar777

1958 - ∞
Wherever you are, dance in peace.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 15:20

LaVelle Smith Jr.

Together we stand in Memory of Michael... We miss you
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 15:22

In The Studio With Michael Jackson

Been working on something special and I am so excited to finally share it with you on this sentimental day. Full explanation of the week ahead in the video, but keep checking back every day this week at 9:07 am, New York Time. Stay safe,
-Brad

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 17:06

Mourad Mesellaty is feeling heartbroken.

THINK OF YOU...PRAYERS SENT
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 20:17

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3

11 years ago today the world lost the greatest entertainer of all time. Although his talent was a gift from God, him sharing it was a gift to us. The world is darker place without Michael Jackson in it. His love and light is truly missed by us all.

Karen Faye
@wingheart

Too painful to remember...impossible to forget

La Toya Jackson
@latoyajackson

To the greatest soul and entertainer in the world!
You will always be in our hearts!
May you continue to rest in peace!
We love you

Tito Jackson
@titojackson5

Always in our hearts

FOX 32 News
@fox32news

RIP MICHAEL: We're remembering the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, who died 11 years ago today.
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 20:29

The Jacksons
@T_Jacksons

11 years ago today left us one of the most humanitarian person that ever lived, the greatest Entertainer of all time Michael Jackson

Immagine

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/micha ... s-4113909/
JUNE 25, 2020 9:58AM EDT
Michael Jackson Through The Years: ReliveSinger’s Most Iconic Moments On 11thAnniversary Of His Death
Immagine

It’s been 11 years since Michael Jackson passed away and to commemorate the occasion we’re taking a look back at the King of Pop’s most iconic music moments.
11 years ago on June 25, Michael Jackson passed away of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication at his Holmby Hills home in Los Angeles. Fans across the world mourned the loss of the man known as the King of Pop, and all these years later, his music is still a major influence for so many artists. Now, we’re taking a look back at some of his most iconic moments prior to this death.

One of Michael’s unforgettable performances came in 1996 when he performed at the Brit Awards on February 19 of that year. The performer always put on an amazing show, and this one was among the very best. The singer brought out his famous dance moves and vocals as he performed “Earth Song” in front of the audience. It was incredibly artistic and very much on par with the music and visual artistry that the King of Pop had created in the latter half of his career.
Immagine
Michael Jackson performing with the Jackson 5 [REX/Shutterstock].
Of course, so many fans fell for the King of Pop’s unmatched talent when he was young. Michael started out singing with his brothers as part of the Jackson 5. Together, the group were responsible for hits like “I Want You Back,” “ABC,” and so many more. They performed around the world, and by the time Michael was ready to pursue his solo career, he had garnered so many fans.
As a standalone artist, Michael was responsible for some of the most iconic moments in pop music history. Many of them came from his music videos. “Thriller” is now a staple of the Halloween season, and Michael’s cinematic music video has stood the test of time thanks to its spooky effects and incredible choreography. More hits like “Billie Jean” and “PYT” continue to be staples of the pop music genre, which gave way to Michael’s more experimental tunes in years to come.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 20:44

#MJFam Loudly crying faceLoudly crying face To those who donated & MADE this happen for Mike. Who else would have been able to raise over $1000 in less than 2 days. I hope Michael feels loved today. I will tag as much as people I know who donated.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 21:17

Taryll Jackson

I’ve always looked up to you. On and off the stage. You were my hero, my idol and my biggest inspiration. Like the rest of the world, I enjoyed your music, dancing, entertainment and everything Michael Jackson. But what I really miss most is my Uncle Michael. I miss our friendship. The conversations, the laughter, the unconditional love. You were always there for me and understood me. Always encouraged me and supported me. You believed in me and shared with me. You taught me, helped me and trusted me. You would check up on me and you really cared and loved me. 11 years ago I lost a part of me. It hasn’t been easy, but I do my best. I’m proud of all you have done for the world. I’m so thankful for all that you have done for me. I really miss you. I love you always.
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 22:25

‎Robyn Starkand‎ to One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

Newspaper ad in today’s LA Daily News
#11yearswithoutmichaeljackson
thank you to Jody and the fans worldwide
Immagine

Michael Jackson

“I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing then it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and the creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing…and dancing…and dancing…until there is only…the dance.”
– Michael Jackson, August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009.
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2020, 22:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 9:02

Taj Jackson

11 years ago today the world lost the greatest entertainer of all time. Although his talent was a gift from God, him sharing it was a gift to us. The world is darker place without Michael Jackson in it. His love and light is truly missed by us all.
I love you uncle Michael!
Immagine

‎Willa Borchers‎ to One Rose for Michael J. Jackson
cti9 SpohnrrhSesoresd ·
We brought the LOVE to Neverland ❤️ 6/25/20 ❤️
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 10:26

Immagine

Bill Whitfield
@MJBODYGUARDS

I no longer mourn, I celebrate having been there!
Immagine

Brett Barnes
@IAmBrettBarnes

Michael Jackson was a great human being with a heart of gold. Everything he did was for others, including being the greatest entertainer of all time. My friend till the very end and beyond.

Pictures from the Munich memorial today
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Lee Brennan
@MrLeeBrennan

I’m sure we all remember where we were 11 years ago when the news came through about #MichaelJackson
Beyond musical genius, King of Pop, inspired so many people around the world & still inspires artists to this day.
I still have my tickets for #ThisIsIt

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... el-jackson
Paris Jackson Remembers Dad Michael Jackson's 'Magic' on the Anniversary of His Death
6/25/2020 by Rania Aniftos
It's been 11 years since the music world mourned the loss of Michael Jackson, and his daughter Paris is honoring the King of Pop on the anniversary of his death.
"miss and love you every day. thank you for the magic," she wrote alongside a series of photos of her dad. The post also included a quote from Ernest Hemingway that reads, "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."

Nicole Rodriguez
@NicRodriguez

Michael Jackson was much more to me than an entertainer. He was my role model, a real-life superhero and greatest inspiration. I miss you, Michael, but have some solace you finally found peace in death that our cruel world denied you in life

Ed Durden
@777rellirhtjjm

His children should still have their father. His family should still have their relative. His fans should still have their hero. We were all robbed. And so was he. #MichaelJackson should still be here. #11YearsWithOutMichaelJackson #MichaelJacksonForever

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 11:01

Immagine

Darren Hayes
@darrenhayes

King
Immagine

WFLA NEWS
@WFLA

REMEMBERING MICHAEL JACKSON: It's been 11 years since the world lost the King of Pop, and a dark cloud still lingers over his music after his 2009 death. Do you still listen to Michael Jackson?
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

The MJCast - A Michael Jackson Podcast
@TheMJCast

It's #TheMJCastFlashback!
Today, let's revisit last year's June 25th ep with
@JennyW526
. She shared her incredible, heartfelt fan stories on #TheMJCastEp104.
-ESparkling heart
Purple circlehttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/episode-104-june-25th-special-with-jenny-winings/id965404693?i=1000442677556
⚪http://themjcast.com/episode-104-june-2 ... y-winings/
#TheMJCastArchives #TBT #11YearsWithoutMichaelJackson
Immagine

Jaafar Jackson
@JaafarJackson

Forever missed
Immagine

Immagine

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

China’s big flower arrangement has arrived at Forest Lawn. With the Earth in the center, we hope the world remember his message of Heal the World for this quite hard year .
Immagine

World Music Awards
@WORLDMUSICAWARD

Remembering the King of Pop #MichaelJackson, on the eleventh anniversary since his passing!
Immagine

ABC7 Eyewitness News
@ABC7

Today we’re remembering "the King of Pop," #MichaelJackson, who died on this day in 2009 https://abc7.com
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 12:04

Vincent Paterson

I owe so much to #MichaelJackson. He believed in me at the onset of my Choreography and Directing careers. I will always have a special place in my life and in my heart for Mike. I feel like he is around me all the time. He is missed. And loved. My memories of our times together always put a huge smile on my face. So, today, I'm not sad, I'm grateful for what he gave me, gave us, and for the times we spent in friendship and creativity.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 12:20

Nate Giorgio

August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2020, 21:54

https://youtu.be/RN_meuQ3vzY

SIEDAH GARRETT
@SIEDAHGARRETT
Hey #MJ fans, my zoom chat interview with fans from over 20 countries to commemorate #11YearsWithOutMichaelJackson is now available for you to enjoy. So much fun it was!
https://youtu.be/RN_meuQ3vzY

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2020, 10:25

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2020, 10:37

Michael Jackson Memorial Tree in Hungary