BOOK: "Believing a Man Can Fly"

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

BOOK: "Believing a Man Can Fly"

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2020, 11:27

Not an exclusively MJ book but definitely worth a look at.

https://www.mjvibe.com/book-believing-a-man-can-fly/

BOOK: “BELIEVING A MAN CAN FLY”
JANUARY 17, 2020

Immagine

Ok Guys! This is not a full on Michael Jackson book but it’s worth having a look!

For those who are deeply passionate, the name Colin Chilvers will ring the bell! No! Not Superman (1978)! No! Not X-Men (2000)! I really thought the head picture will give you a clue… YES! That’s right! “Smooth Criminal”.

Colin directed the segment “Smooth Criminal” from the iconic Michael Jackson movie “Moonwalker”.

Colin with Aaron Lam, Author and Filmmaker from Ontario wrote a book together called “BELIEVING A MAN CAN FLY: MEMORIES OF A LIFE IN SPECIAL EFFECTS AND FILM”.

Immagine

OK! So the book is mostly about Colin’s cinematic work (so if you are also a fan of movies, this one is perfect for you) but there are around 30 pages on his work with the King of Pop Michael Jackson on the iconic “Smooth Criminal” with the chapter called “Walking on the moon with the King”.

In the acknowledgments, Colin says

“For Michael Jackson, a man of the Century who believed in me”.

Colin is going into details about “Smooth Criminal” and Michael so a must to read!

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Buy it now:
BearManor Media – Hardcover | Softcover
Amazon.com
Barnes & Noble
Amazon.ca
Chapters.Indigo.ca

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: BOOK: "Believing a Man Can Fly"

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2020, 10:29

Kerry Hennigan
@kerryhennigan

I just read the Smooth Criminal section of Colin Chilvers' book. Of
@michaeljackson
he says "I was in awe of him the first time I met him in 1986 and I'm still in awe of him now he's passed on." It's just one chapter - 29 pages, but rewarding reading.

ImmagineImmagine

Rispondi