Defending Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Defending Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2019, 7:58

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Defending Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2019, 9:53

You might think it strange that I have included this piece by Wade Robson's grandmother but after reading it she actually defends Michael in her own way. Robson has destroyed another heart with his lies.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2019, 20:42

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 novembre 2019, 9:28

Teddy Riley spent time at #MichaelJackson's Neverland with his child during 1993 .. Mr. Riley could be someone to reach out to
@tajjackson3
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2019, 9:43

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 novembre 2019, 11:00

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 novembre 2019, 19:55

Donald Trump Jr About Michael Jackson

In his newly released book, triggered, son of us President Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr. (Don Jr ) remembers his childhood, in which Michael Jackson also played a role.

An episode of his childhood Don Jr Remember especially:

" Jackson lived at trump tower. One day we played with Michael in Eric's room. My Dad saw how much Michael liked to play with us in teenage mutant ninja turtles on Nintendo and he told him he could play. My game! Even if [my brother] Eric claims to have played his game because it was in his room, I know it was my game, I was playing it for a whole summer. And there was Michael, probably a billionaire at the time, and he just caught it! "

Then write don Jr.:

" the recent revelations about Jackson have shocked me. My experience with Michael in no way reflects what accuse him ".

Also, Don Jr Defends his father with his book, which is repeatedly accused of racism:

" given all the claims my father faces, in particular because he is racist, it is certainly very peculiar that he allowed his son to go on vacation with a black person or had time to spend with Michael Jackson. If he's racist, he's definitely not good at it ".

As early as 2017, Don Jr's mother, Ivana Trump, commented on Michael's relationship with the trump family:

" Michael Jackson was the only one who was allowed to go to trump tower without notice. He came and talked to me and Donald for about 20 minutes and then went to the kids and played with them for hours. They watched MTV, played Mario brothers or tetris and hit trump tower with Lego bricks. Michael was a 30 year old He identified more with ivanka and the boys and not with us. I will never believe he abuse these guys ".

Source: Jackson Ch, people.com

#MJBrasilForeverMichael #MJInnocent

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 novembre 2019, 21:34

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 novembre 2019, 15:31

Getting To Know Michael Jackson

Belgium singer Christine Decroix's Statement on Michael Jackson:

Together let’s stand up and denounce the “wolves who killed the little lamb”, the people like journalist Bashir who didn’t know him and abused of his trust for their profit. As a friend I spent a great amount of time in the recording studio with him, we always had children with us and were always laughing and playing between recording sessions. He brought a lot of joy in people lives. I grew up in Belgium raised by my dad who, as a chief of police, taught me to always be suspicious and I can tell you that I couldn’t see anything wrong with Michael except maybe that it was a man who at a young age never had the time to be a kid. He told me once that children are pure and innocent and adults always want something from him. That’s the sole reason he felt more comfortable with children, they just loved him because he was magic for the kids, and made them feel like giants. He loathed vulgarity and would have been upset at me laughing with a dirty joke in the studio. He built a movie theatre for disabled children in his house. People are sick to think he did that to attract them as a child molester. They judge without knowing and should be ashamed because they largely contributed to his downfall and his death. Michael Jackson was hypersensitive, maybe it was the key of his talent. He suffered tremendously of all these false accusations, and the slanders that were spread. These unscrupulous persons took everything away from him including his amazing career. He did not have a childhood, his dad still beat him after he was 30. people always criticized his look but when your own father keeps telling you your nose is too big, you finally believe it and you try to fix it. [▪▪▪]
Michael was a strange guy for a lot of people because of his look. So it was both an easy and profitable target for some media wanting to bring him down. He was a genius and an amazing talent already at a young age. Nobody can judge him without knowing him. If one of you had spent only one hour with him, you would have fallen in love with his pure heart. He could make everybody around him feel special. He was even thanking you for working with him, and had definitely not a big star attitude, he was down to earth, lived on a healthy diet, never drank alcohol. The day of my birthday party in Tokyo he took my glass of champagne away from me and replaced it by a glass of water. He was not joking he just cared for people. He already suffered from back problems in 1987 but I never saw him taking any drugs. It’s just a disgrace to compare his death with Anna Nicole Smith. Michael Jackson told me once “Coco (nickname he gave me), don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins ” so stop judging him, love him because he loved you all and that’s what he suffered from and why he was accused of committing such an horrible crime. He didn’t do it, he was found not guilty. They tried for years but couldn’t find any proof. Once he also told me: animals kill to eat, humans kill by pleasure. He was like a child but a smart one. I tried a few years ago to gather people who knew him to speak out but nobody wanted to do it by fear of the media. Let’s unite to denounce the true murderers of Michael. I know today that his place belongs in paradise. Let’s get together, let’s get together and honour his life and legacy, simply because he was the greatest of all time.

Christine Decroix, a forever friend of Michael Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 novembre 2019, 8:51

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 novembre 2019, 19:46

Marion Spence and her son Jonathan became family friends in the mid-80’s. Meeting the Jackson’s, “when my son would play baseball and he [Michael] used to be there with some of his family at the baseball game. Because his brothers children would be playing baseball at the same time. So we got to know them very well and got to know Michael very well,” Marion said.

Elaborating further Marion stated, “We used to go to Havenhurst– to the family house on Havenhurst and Latoya would be there and Janet would be there and Tito, his brother, had a house up in Big Bear and we were invited up there for a weekend. The whole family was nice with us. Very, very nice –his mother would call and say Hi and how’s everything and when are we going to see Jonathan.”

Marion would tell me that although they never toured with the superstar, she and her son did spend a considerable amount of time with Michael, “We went to concerts, we went to Neverland which was wonderful –with Michael. He would send a car for us and we would spend the day together by the pool. Have dinner there in the evening and it was just wonderful. It was just like being in a hotel. We would stay in one of his houses on the estate. He was just a very generous, kind, loving person. I absolutely adored him everybody, I mean I don’t know anybody who didn’t. He was just very nice and I would never say anything wrong about Michael because there just isn’t anything to say. His mother was very nice. His family was very nice to us.”

“Jonathon used to go to Elizabeth’s [Taylor] house with Michael. And Sophia Loren’s house–she lived out here in West Lake or Calabasas and Michael went and they played with her two sons and she would make them spaghetti.” Michael would stop by the Spence family home to visit. Bringing along his chimpanzee Bubbles. “I have photographs of him giving him his banana up in the driveway. When I knew Bubbles he was very playful—Michael loved his animals,” Marion said.

Clearly irritated that anyone would suggest wrongdoing on Michael’s part Marion said, “Michael had a load of kids sleeping in his bed all at the same time. There wasn’t anything funny going on there. He just liked to be around kids and toys. Michael was such a good person. He wouldn’t hurt a fly or anybody or anything. Michael was very kind hearted. The media harps on the tragic because that’s what people want to hear. They’re not interested on the good things too much. Anything that’s a scandal, they’re into it, but really they got the wrong person when they thought about Michael.” Her family did indeed have a long-term friendship with the superstar, confirmed that her son Jonathan was married at Neverland years later.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2019, 15:39

Thriller
@mjfans4eva

"I don’t have a lynch-mob mentality, so in my mind, people are innocent until proven guilty. I’ve had a thousand accusations hurled at me that are not true. So my attitude when people tell me things about people is, ‘Can you prove it?’"
Madonna on Leaving Neverland
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2019, 21:03

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainmen ... ance.html/

'The Wiz' Star Stephanie Mills Calls Michael Jackson 'The Most Gentle and Kind Person' as She Opens Up About Their Past Romance
Bre Williams | MORE ARTICLES

December 1, 2019

Not many people know what kind of person Michael Jackson was behind closed doors, but Stephanie Mills does.

The Grammy and Tony-award winning actress was one of the few women the King of Pop had a romantic relationship with and has never been afraid to open up about their time together.

Immagine

Though it’s been 10 years since singer’s tragic passing, Mills still reminisces about their romance every now and again and doesn’t have a problem speaking highly about the special person Jackson really was.

Jackson and Mills dated in the early ‘80s
While many celebrities today have no problem showcasing their romantic relationships in public, that wasn’t really the case for Michael Jackson.

The late singer was notorious for keeping much of his personal life out of the limelight and because of this, no one really knew all of the people he was close with over the years.

Immagine

Though we’ve gotten glimpses of his close bonds with other people from home videos and occasional red carpet appearances, there were only a handful of individuals who knew the real Michael Jackson and Mills was one of them.

Back in the late 70s/early 80s, the singer, who is best known for playing Dorothy in the original Broadway production of The Wiz, briefly dated the King of Pop.

The pair met while Mills was starring in the Broadway production and started dating right before Jackson began filming the Motown Productions’ musical under the same name.

Immagine

While their romance mostly stayed under the radar, Mills would spend a ton of time with Jackson on and off set and really enjoyed being with him.

“I loved Michael!” Stephanie told Closer Weekly back in 2016. “We dated for about a year and a half back in the day. He was the sweetest, most compassionate, most loving person. Very soft-spoken and very humble.”

Although the whole world was familiar with Jackson’s professional life, Mills is one of the few people who knew what he was really like on a daily basis.

“He loved to laugh, and he loved Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. We used to ride up Ventura Boulevard [in LA] and he’d want me to go and get them! He saw me in The Wiz all the time, and I went to the set [of the film version of the play that he starred in] a couple times.”

Jackson has always been a good person in Mills’ eyes
Though their romance didn’t last very long, Mills continued to love and support Jackson and still considers him the sweetest and most pure person she’s ever known.

“He was the most gentle and kind person.” she shared during a recent appearance on The Breakfast Club. “He never said a bad word about anybody. I’ve never seen him upset, never.”

When asked why they broke up, Mills revealed that his growing fame and the people he started surrounding himself with just wasn’t something she was into.

“Because I didn’t want to go to certain people’s houses for dinner, I didn’t want to do that,” she continued.

Though their relationship didn’t last very long, Mills continued to stand by Jackson, especially when those sexual assault allegations were made against him.

Since she was able to witness what the “Thriller” singer was like behind closed doors, Mills has had a lot to say about those rumors that recently resurfaced due to HBO’s Leaving Neverland documentary.

Before the documentary’s premiere, Mills sat down with The Roots to share her true thoughts on this program that revived the conversation about Jackson sexually abusing children.

“I’m familiar with it but I won’t be watching it because he didn’t do the things—they said he was already clear,” she said. “He went to court. So why are they doing it? It’s purely to make money. So, I will not be watching it, because I don’t believe any of that is true. I know for a fact that it’s not true.”

During her interview on The Breakfast Club, Mills touched upon the accusations yet again by sharing what she believes is the reason behind all of this slander.

“Michael liked being around children because they were innocent,” she shared. “They didn’t want anything from him, they didn’t have an agenda. I think that’s why he liked being around children. They just liked to play and have fun.”

Mills continued the conversation by expressing that people have always wanted to make Jackson out to be the bad guy and continue to do so today.

“But most people around him had an agenda, they wanted something,” she said. “I don’t think anything he did was strange. I think the public and the people around him made it strange, but he’s not that.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 dicembre 2019, 9:28

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 dicembre 2019, 20:37

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2019, 15:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 dicembre 2019, 9:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 dicembre 2019, 9:26

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 dicembre 2019, 9:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 gennaio 2020, 9:29

Isaac Hayes III
@IsaacHayes3

The Biggest Losers of #2019

Donald Trump
Jussie Smollett
Fyre Festival
Lime Green Outfits
Blacks For Trump
Cucumbers
Lori Laughlin
Golden State Warriors
R. Kelly
Leaving Neverland
Game Of Thrones Finale
Tesla Cyber Truck
Cats Movie
Lil Fizz
The NFL
Oprah

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 gennaio 2020, 9:20

https://talunzeitoun.com/2019/01/30/mic ... on-and-me/

LIFE, ETC., 30 JAN 2019
I Was a Boy in Michael Jackson’s Life, And Nothing of What He’s Being Accused of in This Documentary Happened

I wanted to write and post this before Leaving Neverland premiered at Sundance last Friday. After all, I had a close relationship with Michael Jackson growing up and nothing of what he continues to be accused of has ever happened to me. I decided to wait because I was curious to see if the film would get any wings considering Wade Robson’s volatile and unsuccessful claims against Michael Jackson in the past. Sure, let him tell his story again. Truth and justice will prevail as they have. Soon after it premiered, I quickly Googled “leaving neverland” to discover news articles stating that the four-hour documentary received a standing ovation. In disbelief, I searched the hashtag on Instagram to see Story footage from the theater and there they were — Wade Robson, James Safechuck and the film’s director Dan Reed — on stage in front of an applauding audience at their feet. I’m not sure if the audience was doing so because they were perceived as survivors making a public appearance, or if the film was actually good in their eyes, or both; but all I could think about was that their strategy, unfortunately, worked.

Raising awareness about child abuse and providing a safe community for others to speak their truth is vital, but using Michael Jackson as a vehicle to do so is simply wrong. In order for any story to be valid, there has to be an element of trust and I do not trust the people associated with this film. Let’s be clear: Michael Jackson showed up. He faced public interviews, he answered difficult-to-stomach questions, he agreed to interrogative documentaries, he withstood a 10-year FBI investigation, and he appeared in an eighteen-month criminal trial until he was acquitted having been found not guilty on all fourteen child molestation and abuse-related accounts. The fact that twelve years of criminal investigations and government legal proceedings can be completely overruled by the media due to a manipulation of the same stories once told before by a select few, especially by those who were initially on the defense, is deeply concerning. Maybe even horrifying.

I haven’t seen the documentary, but it “focuses on two men… who allege they were sexually abused by the pop star Michael Jackson as children” (Wikipedia). Everyone is entitled to his/her/their story and I believe that each story should be told in truth to the best of his/her/their ability, but my issue with Leaving Neverland is the heavy reliance on one side, especially when that one side is comprised of only two people. On top of it all, those two people happen to know each other. So what we have is a product comprised of two acquaintances’ stories who were in Michael’s life as boys that has been glorified in a 236-minute documentary. Remember that the film would mark Robson’s second attempt to tell his story. He told the same, truncated version of his story publicly in 2013 and simultaneously filed suit against the Michael Jackson Estate, which the court later dismissed. This was eight years after he testified twice under oath explicitly stating that Michael did nothing wrong during a criminal trial in which the jury delivered a verdict of not guilty. It’s clear that this film’s intention is to position Michael as a child predator, but I find that the entire Leaving Neverland saga is really, in turn, a predation on a man of power and wealth now almost 10 years dead and thereby defenseless.

I was part of Michael’s life from the day I was born in 1987 until 2001. The last time I was literally close to him was backstage at the Staples Center when his casket wheeled past me. I knew him well because my mother, Janet Zeitoun, his sole hairstylist during the time, knew him even better. One could say that they might as well have been siblings. In fact, my mother was one of the few non-family members invited to the private memorial service at the cemetery hours before the public one in Downtown LA. Michael felt so comfortable with my mother because she made him laugh unlike anyone else, let alone the fact that she’s incredible at her craft. Michael even said in writing that she’s the “Michelangelo of hair.”

From the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, my mother has been around the globe with Michael. She’s been by his side doing his hair on sets, in dressing rooms, backstage at his concerts, at his home, on planes, in hotel rooms, in cars, and yes, even at Neverland. When my mom was pregnant with me in ‘86, Michael told her that she’d be having a boy; and on the day of my birth, Michael sent a limo to our home filled with gifts. And from then on, my single, hard-working mother who wanted to spend as much time with me as she could often brought me to work with her. So I grew up on the sets of Michael’s music videos, I played with my toys on the floor of his dressing rooms, and he sometimes came over to our house to get his hair done. As I got a bit older and could walk on my own two feet, I became the boy responsible for making sure Michael got candy in between some of his concert rehearsal sets. Michael would make everyone stop and patiently wait for me to wobble my way on stage to him. I even remember singing “I Just Can’t Wait to be King” to him in his trailer (so embarrassing!) but he gave me his undivided attention and smiled. I went to Neverland, several times of which Michael was there and he gave us the full tour of his home. I remember my favorite golf cart to get around had a Peter Pan emblem on it. I remember his movie theater concession stand being filled with candy that you could go behind the counter and take to watch whatever movie you wanted. I remember riding the big steam engine train that would take you from one end of the ranch to the other. I remember a big pot-bellied pig named Petunia and that I could name a newborn deer and rabbit. I chose Cuddie and Thumper, respectively; original, I know, but Michael loved the names.

Unlike Robson or Safechuck, I wasn’t in the public eye with Michael. The only sort of public thing that happened was him publishing a photo of us in the centerfold of his 1995 tour book. Fourteen years later, the caretaker of his children recognized me backstage at the Staples Center during his memorial service and told me that the photograph was one of Michael’s favorites, and at the time in 2009 was still framed on his grand piano in Neverland.

I remember leaving Neverland a happy kid who couldn’t wait to go back. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to have another birthday party there or that I wanted to hang out with Michael again at the ranch. The bulk of my experience with Michael was during the 90s right when the FBI investigation began on account of child molestation allegations. Knowing that this was happening and that these charges were set against him, I don’t think my protective and well-aware mother would’ve allowed me to continue hanging around Michael or head up to Neverland had she not trusted him.

I firmly believe Michael did no wrong. You don’t have to take my word for it, though; know that his truth was proven in a court of law. The stories being presented in Leaving Neverland are incredibly one-sided. This film is merely the Wade Robson & James Safechuck Story because I, too, remember leaving Neverland, as does my mother, and as do many people in his life who’d be glad to have a say in a film so generically titled; now wrongfully entitled to depict Michael’s life and his misunderstood relationship with children. Any credible director of a documentary seeking truth on the matter would do his/her/their due diligence and present the full story from a carefully chosen and meaningful variety of sources. With four hours of film time to spare, I’m sure there could have been room. This is why I’m deeply disappointed in HBO and Channel 4 UK for picking it up with plans to air it later this spring. The networks snagged a falsity and will be responsible for disseminating a poorly researched film based on the highly skewed opinions of a select few that many of its subscribers will conclude as true.

Leaving Neverland is connecting because Robson and Safechuck’s well-acted stories are similar to those of true survivors watching the film. It’s a smart, yet corrupt way to capitalize on an entire community’s vulnerabilities. It’s also connecting because their stories are bolstered with a compelling medium to tell them as well as an accredited establishment like Sundance to premiere it. It’s riding the wave of an important #MeToo and #TimesUp movement, and it poorly validates a shortsighted equation that many people think they already have the answer to: Michael Jackson plus always being around children must equal child molester. The result? A byproduct of lies smeared with a thin layer of credibility intended to enrage the general media and side with self-proclaimed victims. And because the people behind these forms of media have a following (or not), perhaps they’re employed by some “greater” masthead and their information is muffled with journalists who actually seek the truth, the general population slowly becomes convinced, valuing information by ease of access which has really been served to them by algorithms designed to showcase what individuals only want to see. This is where destruction escalates. This is where the snowball gains its mass. This is why I’m stepping in with my story now.

I urge you to make it your undying responsibility to seek truth and acknowledge all sides in your consumption of how Michael is being depicted in this film. The capitalization of circumstance, divisive use of content and manipulation of media — all combined with rising false senses of entitlement — can quickly nullify a verdict and forever challenge truth to favor the other. This is the loophole with our digital ecosystem that actually determines one’s fate and this is the precise mechanism Leaving Neverland is using, especially when money is at stake. It will ultimately destroy his family, defame his legacy and eradicate his artistry. If you think this little loophole won’t take it that far, well, for starters: it’s already killed Michael Jackson.

Michael signed a letter to me on Neverland letterhead once. It read: “from your protective and older brother, Michael Jackson.” Now I find it my turn to protect him by telling my story because I solemnly swear that this kind-hearted, genius-of-a-man is innocent. I probably would have known otherwise.

Editor’s Note
I did see both parts of Leaving Neverland on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 and my position still stands.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 gennaio 2020, 21:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 gennaio 2020, 21:19

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2020, 10:53

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2020, 9:20

King Of Pop News & Chart data
@NMusis

Celebs who stood up for #MichaelJackson #KingOfPop

#MacaulayCulkin
#PiersMorgan
#KanyeWest
#DonaldTrump
#CoreyFeldman
#EmmanuelLewis
#DianaRoss
#NeYo
#GeraldoRivera
#QuestLove
#StephanieMills
#NicoleRichie
#AaronCarter
#LLCoolJ
#William
#AliciaKeys
#WhoopiGoldberg

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2020, 14:01

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 gennaio 2020, 15:06

Steve Jobs

It's useless that you keep stepping on Michael Jackson.
That man that so much disrespect was the salvation of many."
Steve Jobs

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 gennaio 2020, 9:38

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 gennaio 2020, 15:35

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 gennaio 2020, 9:20

SCHOOLtheWORLD
@ArmedwithLOVE85

Actress #SherylLeeRalph was more concrete. “#MichaelJackson is dead. Michael Jackson cannot speak for himself. Michael Jackson was convicted of nothing,” she told InStyle. “So the alleged victims want to wait til now? It’s low down and dirty and I don't like it.”

Immagine

Maria M
@mariapaalbergm
Just saw @christuckerreal live in Oakland. He spent a good amount of time telling stories about his time with Michael Jackson. He even ended his set with Smooth Criminal. I was so happy he shared his love and memories with the crowd.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2020, 11:01

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 gennaio 2020, 10:23

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 gennaio 2020, 16:14

In The Mire Esq
@annienotok

This morning I was reminded of loyal MJ advocate Kellie Parker who was hounded off Twitter by haters last year.
She has never returned

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2020, 20:31

#MJINNOCENT Official
@MJInnocentUK

*MJI Exclusive Update*

#MJInnocent is delighted to announce that private investigator, Scott Ross, is a supporter of our global campaign! He has agreed to come on board & support MJI where he can. SR is a high-profile private investigator, who has worked on many noteable cases.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 febbraio 2020, 20:20

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 febbraio 2020, 13:13

Isaac Hayes III
@IsaacHayes3

The irony of people coming to the defense of
@GayleKing
&
@Oprah
cause people are attacking their legacy despite all the good they’ve done.
But the reason people are attacking is cause they attacked the legacies of #kobe and #MichaelJackson despite all the good they’ve done.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 febbraio 2020, 15:42

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 febbraio 2020, 10:47

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 febbraio 2020, 8:04

Geraldine Hughes I came across this picture and didn't know what to think, just asking for feedback. I personally have no opinion other than Donald Trump did support MJ in recent years and stood behind his opnion that MJ was one of the nicest men he had ever met. Coming from the president after the LN mocumentary, I thought that was favorable of him.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 febbraio 2020, 9:58

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

"Metaphorically he was always like a father that I never had." Dave Dave re: #MichaelJackson

SimonBarreBrisebois
@SBarrBrisebois

“He was a gr8 person.He never hurt a soul & I’m happy 2 have been his friend all these years.Michael offered a lot of emotional support 4 me. (...)Metaphorically he was always like a father that I never had."
Dave Dave talking about #MichaelJackson
#MJ2020
https://truemichaeljackson.com/true-stories/dave-dave/

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 febbraio 2020, 20:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 febbraio 2020, 9:51

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 febbraio 2020, 9:57

Donald Trump defending Michael.

https://youtu.be/f6S4K2xbh1M

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 febbraio 2020, 15:52

VP_Advocacy Retweeted
Luna Nightingale
@swearsinvintage

Great interview with ⁦
@tajjackson3
⁩ and huge thanks to Niall Boylan for this sit down talk on his show

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 marzo 2020, 20:43

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 marzo 2020, 21:06

John Ziegler
@Zigmanfreud

While golfing today, I ran into
@alfonso_ribeiro
Not only was he SUPER nice, but when I told him I was investigating the other side of “Leaving Neverland,” he could NOT have been more supportive of Michael Jackson & more praising of the time he spent with Jackson as a child star.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 marzo 2020, 9:03

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 marzo 2020, 10:41

Regina&Roger
@RogerStan123
Snoop apologized but people keep forgetting to mention he only apologized for the way he said it. He still stands on how Kobe and MJ were wrongfully convicted in the media after we lost them. Shame on Gayle and Oprah for a long while.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2020, 9:39

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2020, 21:12

Testimonial by Al Malnik
'' I met Michael Jackson about nine years ago. I learned that he had heard of me and that he was interested in a meeting, he wanted to ask me, in particular, for a visit to my home in Palm Beach. Michael knew a lot about architecture and admired the property. At the time, he was in Los Angeles and expressed an interest in discussing various business ideas and various other plans. Finally, he asked Brett Ratner, whom I refer to as my 11th son, to call me and ask if we could make an appointment. First, I said no, since I wasn't a fan of him, so I didn't see the need to invite him and try to talk. But when I told my wife, Nancy, she practically went crazy! She said, “Are you kidding me? Michael Jackson! I grew up with him! His posters were on my walls! You have to let him come, I want to meet you! ” So, to please her, I invited him to come to my house and, from the first meeting, we all developed a beautiful friendship. Over the past decade, Michael always came to stay at my house for a few days, sometimes with the children, sometimes alone. It was an extraordinary time. He was an incredible guest, as he really didn't require any attention. He liked to clean his own room and make his bed, and he also taught this to his children, much to our surprise. Michael soon became a close friend of my son Shareef, along with Brett Ratner and Chris Tucker. The four of them spent a good time together here at home, always making a mess and laughing a lot. I also have triplets who are almost the same age as his other two children, Prince and Paris, who are 12 and 11 now. We traveled several times with Michael and his family, we went to Acapulco and other places for family vacations. We also have great memories of the time we spent at his ranch, Neverland. The most important guest house there is called the Elizabeth Taylor Suite, where we stayed. The first night, he made Elizabeth call me himself, welcoming me to his suite on the ranch. The kids, of course, loved Neverland because they had so much fun with Michael's kids, went to the zoo and took a train. It was a magical time. Once, at a birthday party that Nancy held for our triplets, Michael arrived at the theater, surprising not only us, but also the guests at the party. Everyone thought it was a cover. They couldn't believe it was Michael Jackson himself. Thinking about it, some people may still think he was a double. All of our kids spent a lot of time together, and Michael's kids especially enjoyed it a lot. When they were with us, they could go out with me, Nancy or anyone in our family without being chased by paparazzi or fans. They didn't even need to wear veils, since nobody suspected who they were ... When they spent time with us, they had to go through normal situations that were missing in their daily lives, like visiting St. Andrew's School or going to the movies. When they stayed with my family, they could literally take off their masks and nobody bothered them. Michael could do the same. We work to create day-to-day experiences for him, like shopping. Once, we closed a Publix supermarket so that it could do what ordinary people are used to. When he was with us, Michael was able to relax and let his guard down. We live on the beach, and we both like to go out in the water together, after the sun goes down, where he was just an ordinary guy, kicking his feet in the waves.
Regarding Blanket, Michael asked me to be his best man when the boy was a year old. My relationship with Blanket is limited, because at the time he was just a baby and I really didn't participate much in his upbringing. But I think if something happened, Michael really wanted me to be a kind of safe haven. He wanted to know if I would be willing to raise Blanket as if he were one of my own children, and that is what the legal document says. I haven't spoken to the family since Michael's death. I'm not used to being the center of attention in the media, so when the stories started coming out, I was shocked. So instead, my family and I are just going to pray for him, and wish him to rest in peace. Our family loved Michael very much, and we will always have a lot of respect, we will always reach out to any of his children, if they need our help. Michael had extraordinary energy and incredible talent. He always created new songs and sang them in the chapel. One day, he was walking around the house in his pajamas, singing some new passages he was working on. He went up a flight of stairs and then started down. So, I asked him, "What are you doing?" He replied, “I'm doing two songs at once. I'm going up those steps creating a song and when I go down, I create another song. ” He could make a song in five minutes, it was unbelievable! I know he even finished recording some of those songs. He was planning a comeback, thinking of an outrageous concert tour, starting in Europe and ending in the United States. He wanted to simultaneously release some of the albums he was working on while staying at our home - all new, material never heard of. He was so excited to do this tour, so prepared for it.
One of our friends who had seen his rehearsal a night or two before his death, called and said, “You must go out and see Michael before he starts the shows. He's unbelievable. It's like you've never seen him before. ” I had the opportunity to see a presentation of him before, in our house. When he visited us, he always asked if we could improvise a dance floor, so, of course, we improvised.
When I saw him dance on that stage, I was amazed! I've never seen anything like it. I knew he was impressive, and it's good to know that, five years later, he was just as amazing as he was back then. I think Michael Jackson's legacy will last for many years. Ultimately, the negativity that surrounds you in the press will dissipate. He will be more recognized and respected for the musical genius he demonstrated, and this legacy will survive our decade and those to come.
Our children will rediscover Michael Jackson again in many years from now, and will be amazed by the music he created, the dance style he did, and most importantly, the wonderful charisma he generated. His death is another part of the story that we are all experiencing now and unfortunately, he took his death so that we have an awakening to the real importance of Michael Jackson. ''
Al Malnik (lawyer and businessman) I Love you Michael

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Rispondi