‘Square One'documentary

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

‘Square One'documentary

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 agosto 2019, 10:30

Malhotra
@amkwindsor

Congrats @DannyWuyue on your new indie documentary ‘Square One’ which delves into the 1993 false allegations against Michael Jackson featuring an explosive new interview with Jordan Chandler’s friend.
#SQUAREONEMOVIE
TRAILER http://youtu.be/MUYq7dhJkow
TICKETS http://indienightfilmfestival.com/attend

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: ‘Square One' indie documentary

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 agosto 2019, 10:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYq7dhJkow

Michael Jackson: Square One - Official Trailer

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 agosto 2019, 10:47

https://www.mjvibe.com/new-documentary- ... s-defence/

NEW DOCUMENTARY EXPLORES 1993 FALSE ALLEGATIONS WITH EXPLOSIVE NEW TESTIMONY IN MICHAEL’S DEFENCE!
AUGUST 22, 2019

Immagine

There have been quiet rumblings for the past few months that somebody was due to come forward and speak about meeting Jordie Chandler and what he said to them.

Well that time has arrived! In a new independent documentary ‘Square One’, Danny Wu investigates the false accusations against Michael Jackson from 1993.

The documentary will premiere on 28th September at the Chinese Theater, L.A. and be released on 5th October on youtube.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 agosto 2019, 22:00

http://www.china.org.cn/arts/2019-08/30 ... 155659.htm
New evidence dug up in Michael Jackson case
By Zhang Rui August 30, 2019

Immagine

A Chinese-Canadian filmmaker will debut a new independent documentary film on the first child molestation case against American pop icon Michael Jackson in late September in Hollywood.

"Square One," made by Youtuber Danny Wu, is said to dig up new evidence from the notorious 1993 case involving alleged victim Jordan Chandler, which caused the downfall of Michael Jackson, who had been enjoying "juggernaut" status in the world's music landscape and pop culture before the case.

Wu, whose Chinese name is Wu Yue, told China.org.cn he actually contacted the individuals who had been on the witness list for the 2005 Michael Jackson child molestation case, the second one in the King of Pop's life which ended up with his acquittal, and got them to talk about never-before-heard testimonies about the case and insights. One of them is Josephine Zohny, a friend of Chandler who is ready to come forward and break the silence while Chandler himself went into hiding.

Thursday, Aug. 29, marked the late singer's 61st birthday anniversary, however, Jackson's reputation and music legacy was threatened and marred rather than being celebrated this year as a controversial documentary, "Leaving Neverland," made by Dan Reed caused an uproar and disputes online and in the public forum on whether Jackson actually harmed children.

Immagine

The documentary film, funded by HBO and Channel 4, debuted at Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 25 with two men, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, bringing forward lewd claims against Jackson. The two were accused of being liars by Jackson fans and supporters, and their lawsuits were rejected by a judge while trying to sue Michael Jackson and his companies for millions if not billions of dollars.

"When 'Leaving Neverland' was announced, I was shocked, I didn't know what to think," Wu said, who admitted he was a casual fan since 2008 and once who danced to his music. "I thought he was guilty but it didn't feel right to just blindly accept it, so I did some research."

Wu was born in Chengdu, Sichuan province in 1996, and moved with his parents to Canada when he was 7 years old. As a basketball lover who also won many awards in this field, he once was more passionate about the game than Jackson but he still managed to imitate all the singer's dance moves. He actually performed for his school on June 17, 2009 for the first time, but just eight days later, Michael Jackson died of a propofol overdose administered by his personal doctor.

"Michael Jackson's death really hit me hard," he said. Life also changed for him later, as he suffered two knee injuries that forced him to stop playing basketball. He then worked as a basketball coach and, two years ago, he found his new stardom online by making videos.

Immagine

After "Leaving Neverland" stirred up a new round of controversy, he made two Michael Jackson videos showing the other side of the story, which would prove Jackson was indeed innocent despite the accusations. Each of his videos had around 100,000 views and he donated the money he made to Taj Jackson, the nephew of Michael Jackson who has been fundraising an untitled documentary series intended to clear all the misunderstandings, disinformation and false charges.

Taj Jackson and Brandi Jackson, niece of the pop star, later appeared in Wu's show to defend Michael Jackson, but he also realized that most of the allegations always led back to the 1993 case, so he started to investigate the original case and check the witness list, managing to persuade some to speak in his new film.

After making this film, Wu said his current position is: "Nothing is certain. We can't be certain of anything except that Michael Jackson is not here to defend himself. The inconsistencies of the accuser's stories are also undeniable and to ignore that, is irresponsible."

He added, "We also must not ignore the fact that Michael Jackson was found not guilty on 14 counts of child molestation. Thus, he should be assumed innocent, which I believe he is. Unless there is viable proof, I will not change my stance."

Immagine

The inconsistencies of "Leaving Neverland," as angry Jackson fans kept pointing out, included examples that James Safechuck said in the film that he was molested from 1988 until 1992 in Jackson's Neverland train station which was proved to not have been built until 1994, while Wade Robson also claimed he was molested by Jackson in 1990 while he was left alone with the singer and while his family went on a trip to the Grand Canyon. But in 1993, Robson testified in the Chandler case that he went with his family to the Grand Canyon. His mother, Joy Robson, said the same thing during her testimony.

Both the alleged victims never responded to the inconsistencies.

Comedian Dave Chappelle recently flat-out said that he didn't believe Robson and Safechuck in his latest Netflix comedy special "Sticks & Stones".

John Branca, the co-executor of the Estate of Michael Jackson, told TMZ on Aug. 27, "We agree with Dave Chappelle - these guys are liars. After years of exploiting Michael's generosity, they waited until he was gone and unable to defend himself before accusing him."

Danny Wu's "Square One," will premiere at TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood during the Indie Night Film Festival on Sept. 28, and will be released online on Oct. 5 worldwide.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 settembre 2019, 14:31

Gaines.
@GainesSubject

When Square One hits the world in October, maybe the world can finally apologize to Michael Jackson. It covers the origin of these rumors from 1993 & will make you see the lie that always was 'The Michael Jackson Allegations'
He was always the victim.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 settembre 2019, 9:57

𝔣𝔲𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔜𝔯𝔰
@Isaidwhatisaid_

1/10 Just finished watching #Squareonemj and honestly I don't even want to exaggerate it or sound cliché but my mind is actually blown. Not only was it capitaviting in that the new information provided from interviews (i.e. witnesses etc.,) was very compelling and eye-opening

But as someone who's studied a great chunk of the MJ allegations and who was aware of a lot of the information in the documentary prior to seeing it - I felt like I was learning of it or hearing about it for the first time. Just everything that went into the production made

me feel as if I was someone who wasn't informed about the 1993 case of Jordan Chandler - and gave me goosebumps, just as I got goosebumps from hearing the new information and watching the new interviews. I can't even imagine how impactful it will be for people who have

Little to no knowledge of the 1993 case, which is the case that always gets used to pin MJ as a pedophile because of the settlement etcetera. The documentary explains all of it in a way so clearly that people who watch it couldn't even attempt to purposefully and ignorantly

Twist information in a negative way or ignore exculpatory information, like they do here on twitter. This will be a big eye-opener for neutrals who get a chance to see it. This is the first time to my knowledge that anyone has made a truthful documentary about the 1993 case

Additionally, I think it's safe to say even if it's not the first doc (to my knowledge) to cover '93 truthfully, it definitely is the first to explore many aspects of '93 that no one else has, on top of including witnesses that are speaking publicly for the first time ever.

I have all the respect for YouTube releases and MJ documentaries that are released on YouTube and this is no discredit to their work, but #squareonemj is honestly a documentary that I think is fitting for a platform even bigger than YouTube, something one could see in a

Documentary film festival or even a film festival in general. To think one person was the creator/director/producer/editor behind it and created this level of high quality in a short amount of time is crazy! This is something very exciting for MJ, his fans, and for curious

People in general who like to seek out new information. Everyone say thank you to the creator
@dannywuyue
for taking the initiative and putting in all this effort and funding it on his own and to
@shan98kk
for assisting in diligent research! Y'all are not ready for this.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 settembre 2019, 9:34

The MJCast
@TheMJCast
It’s happening! Let the live tweeting begin. Catching up with Friend of the Show Thomas Mesereau and award winning journalist
@CEThomson
for the #SquareOneMJ premiere! -E
Immagine

Jenny Winings
@JennyW526

T-Mez in the house! #SquareOneMJ
Immagine

Charles Thomson
@CEThomson

Had a truly amazing night at the #SquareOne premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theater, Los Angeles. The movie was great and got a standing ovation - and I met so many really wonderful people. Thanks to
@JennyW526
&
@jin_chohan
for the photos. Congratulations,
@dannywuyue
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Justice for The Falsely Accused Retweeted
Reidun Saxerud
@reidunsaxerud

#SquareOneMJ is THE definitive Michael Jackson accuser documentary. This is the one we've been waiting for and that everyone deserves. Must-watch whether you are anti-MJ or devoted #MJfam http://reidunsaxerud.com/2019/09/28/squ ... cumentary/
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 settembre 2019, 9:50

John Ziegler
@Zigmanfreud
Not a great photo (I’m sure one of the many people taking shots of us has a better one) but I sat with the great Tom Meseruo &
@CEThomson
at the premiere of
@dannywuyue
documentary “Square One” discrediting the original allegations against Michael Jackson. Big WATZ podcast Sunday
Immagine

The MJCast
@TheMJCast
#SquareOneMJ received a standing ovation at its LA premiere tonight. I captured it on video. Bravo,
@DannyWuYue
. -E
https://twitter.com/i/status/1178118828489760769

loripetty
@loripetty

- thank u
@dannywuyue
@tajjackson3
#SquareOne #SquareOneMJ
See it October 5
Immagine

TheWigSnatcher
@TheWigSnatcher1

Reviews:
"Just finished watching #SquareOneMJ and honestly I don't even want to exaggerate it or sound cliché but my mind is actually blown."
#SQUAREONEMOVIE
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 settembre 2019, 10:05

The MJCast
@TheMJCast

Was amazing to meet the brilliant and brave Josephine Zhony,
@DannyWuYue
’s key #SquareOneMJ documentary participant. Josephine was the recipient of crucial admissions and revelations from her friend, Jordan Chandler. You must watch the doco on Oct 5th to discover her story.
Immagine

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine
Immagine

The MJCast
@TheMJCast

Film director of one of
@JamonBull
’s favorite thrillers of all time, ‘Frozen’, and host of the
@MovieCrypt
podcast, Adam Green, is here to support MJ at the #SquareOneMJ premiere.
Immagine

The MJCast
@TheMJCast

Key witness into the 93 fraud and author of the important book ‘Redemption’, Ms. Geraldine ‘
@Redemption_MJ
’ Hughes is here. -E #SquareOneMJ
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 settembre 2019, 16:59

https://reidunsaxerud.com/2019/09/28/sq ... ssion=true

“Square One” is The Definitive Michael Jackson Accuser Documentary
Reidun Saxerud

Immagine

That’s a big statement, I know. But…it’s true. Regardless if you believe Michael Jackson is innocent, guilty, have no opinion, or are all of the above, this is the documentary to see.

For the superfans among us that are reading this: I’ll spare you the hassle–there aren’t any bombshells, spoilers, or anything that we don’t already know. But, stick with me.

To the lay readers or casual fans: this is what I hoped we could show you all along. It removes the cacophony of the #MJfam flooding your Twitter mentions, mutes any sensationalism, and presents the facts. Just facts.

I make no claims that I have any qualifications to critique filmmaking itself. While I was impressed with most of the editing and overall quality (with a few minor exceptions), my comments focus almost entirely on the content and its presentation.

Square One begins in 1993 with the Chandler incident. This is the case that started everything. Most people are aware that there was a teenage boy involved and a settlement for $20 million, and not much more than that. The reality is that the Chandler case is intricate and complex, and there’s no simple way to articulate that to someone who only wants to consume bite-size information. It’s why many fans simply point critics in the direction of several books, transcripts, and compilations…there is just a lot to take in.

I prefer to whet others’ curiosity: if you had a child in your life that was abused by someone with the kind of wealth and power Michael Jackson possessed, what would you want to happen? Would you go to the police first or sue them? What matters more: preventing this person from hurting anyone else or cashing in? What if the state in which you resided and the abuse occurred permitted you to sue a criminal defendant after the fact, so you could achieve both?

I’ve found if someone is willing to consider that and put themselves in Evan Chandler’s shoes, they’re often intrigued enough to peruse on their own, and will return to me with more questions or a reformed and informed opinion.

Until now, thanks to Danny Wu, there has been no one-stop-shop to summarize what is ultimately a complicated situation.

The information is organized well. I’ve been reading about and researching these cases for years, and never have I seen them presented on a timeline like this. Even though am familiar with and agree with all the details Wu included, it was the first time I appreciated and understood how quickly everything happened, and I’ve been learning about this since I knew how to internet myself in the mid and late 90s.

The bulk of the documentary focuses on the Chandler case, but excellently bridges the era between the 1994 settlement and the 2003 Arvizo case that ultimately led to a trial. For that, I highly recommend tuning in to YouTube on October 5 to understand how the Chandler case lays the foundation for everything that happens.

It’s important to remember, Wu reminds us, that in 1993 there was no real internet. We didn’t have social media, or screenshots, or even some laws and policies that exist now because of this specific event. People who are old enough to remember what happened formed their opinion then and there, with a lot less knowledge and access to Michael Jackson than we have now. If what happened in 1993 occurred now, that is, for the first time to either a living or dead Michael Jackson, I believe things would be very different.

Ultimately, my favorite thing about the documentary is that…it doesn’t reek “Made for and by a Michael Jackson Fan™.”
Most especially since Leaving Neverland aired earlier this year, I’ve witnessed and experienced some of the worst of the fandom myself, and I don’t fault any doubters or critics for distancing themselves from otherwise compelling material. Us fans, in all our solidarity and devotion, can really be a lot to handle sometimes. We spin things, we’re aware of who Michael Jackson truly was as a person, we’re traumatized and disenfranchised and desperate for anyone to just listen, please…and some of us get way out of hand. No one wants to listen to that noise and I’ll make no excuse for out-of-line behavior.

There is no noise here. There are just facts and firsthand accounts of those who were present. There is no sensationalism, no off-topic showoffs of Michael’s philanthropy or stories of his humorous and curious nature. None of that. In fact, there is very little of Michael Jackson in it at all, and that is its greatest strength: it shifts the focus away from his eccentricities and fanfare and highlights who did what behind the scenes (and his back). And yet, without much Michael Jackson in it, it sucks you in. Even though I already knew the story, I found myself sitting up straighter and scribbling notes.

As I mentioned, there are some goofs here and there. A typo in one title screen, some style inconsistencies. I was a little put off by some interview segments where the subject wasn’t available and so Wu interviews them on his phone (and worse, the audio is a little sharp and bright; I cringed involuntarily a few times). Some edits looked a little rushed. But the timeline and story are clear and easy to follow and will finally explain everything we have been saying for years in a way that is much more digestible than poring over endless court transcripts and long, densely-worded books.

For those who are familiar with the source material, it will likely re-center your points of reference in the cases. For those who are new and willing to listen: thank you, and welcome.

“Square One” will premiere on YouTube Saturday, October 5. Follow #SquareOneMJ or Danny Wu at @dannywuyue on Twitter for more.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 settembre 2019, 9:10

Charles Thomson
@CEThomson
Many thanks to the firefighters at
@CulverCityFD
, who had to rescue
@tajjackson3
and I from a broken down lift this evening.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 settembre 2019, 9:32

John Ziegler
@Zigmanfreud
This week’s WATZ podcast has already been shared a LOT, but I still feel compelled to do so myself. I interview Tom Mesereau,
@tajjackson3

@CEThomson
about a new film which finally convinced me that there are no credible allegations against Michael Jackson

https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbroadc ... m-mesereau

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 ottobre 2019, 9:53

Geraldine Hughes
@Redemption_mj

Danny Wu's Michael Jackson "Square One" documentary is the rebuttal to Leaving Neverland. Wu backs up everything with facts as he proves that the child molestation allegations against MJ were all false and frabricated. This is a MUST SEE! OCT. 5TH on YouTubetv
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 ottobre 2019, 8:36

#MJINNOCENT Official
@MJInnocentUK
Due to unprecedented demand for tickets to the *Official* European Premier of #SquareOne -MJINNOCENT have had to change to a bigger screening venue - Charlotte Street Hotel Cinema - Charlotte Street, W1T 1RJ *Important Notice* Additional tickets on sale from 10am Oct 3rd UK time

Immagine

And a reminder that not only is director Danny Wu going to be in attendance but he is also bringing a couple of cast members with him! They are all flying in to attend this screening! #SquareOneMJ

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 ottobre 2019, 14:35

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 ottobre 2019, 9:44

Here are the times around the world for #SquareOneMJ

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 ottobre 2019, 22:02

𝕊𝕂𝔼ℙ𝕋𝕀ℂᴬᴸ
@SkepticOnSite

If you have the time to sit through 4 hours of #LeavingNeverland then you have the time to sit through an hour of #SquareOneMJ. A detailed documentary analyzing the 1993 case and evidence you may have not known about or was misrepresented to you.

TSCM
@MJJRepository

Evan Chandler was told to "put up or shut up" about allegations after he tried suing MJ a second time seeking another $60 million and rights to produce his own music album called EVANStory, instead of every seeking justice.
Evan & Jordan refused to testify in 05.
#SquareOneMJ

TSCM
@MJJRepository

In 1993, Michael Jackson voluntarily submitted to an unprecedented full-strip body search in which many photos of his genitalia were taken from every angle.
He could had immediately contested the warrant in court and had it quashed for being egregious, but didn't.
#SquareOneMJ

This extraordinary request—which is virtually unheard of legally—yielded nothing they could use against MJ to corroborate Jordan's claims.
Had there been any definitive match of MJ to Jordan's description, he would had been arrested+charged based on probable cause.
#SquareOneMJ

If we were able to see Jordan's description & interview that led to it, we'd likely see a rambling list of guesses prodded by investigators. Most would not match at all, everything would be akin to a coin toss (e.g., when he erroneously claimed MJ was circumcised).

VP_Advocacy
@VP_Advocacy

#SquareOneMJ is officially LIVE on YouTube NOW.
If you have never been sure what to think about the allegations against #MichaelJackson, then this documentary was made for you:

TrubluJustice
@JusticeTrublu

Mel Green talking about the Chandler family:
"It was almost like [the boy’s mother] was forcing [the boy] on him,” Green recalls. “I think Michael thought he owed the boy something, and that’s when it all started.” #SquareOneMJ

Believe the victims of false accusers
@Hammertonhal

#SquareOneMJ
Everything Jordan Chandler did points to him trying to avoid a courtroom.
He said he was afraid of cross examination he didn't want to testify in 1994
he told the FBI he would fight the DA if he tried to make him testify in 2005 he refused to help Wade Robson too

#SquareOneMJ is trending in Germany!

Kathryn
@Kathrynbee12

If you want to watch a real documentary regarding the #michaeljackson allegations with facts, evidence and is professionally made, watch
@dannywuyue
#SquareOneMJ on YouTube today.
It takes you back to beginning where it all started - back to Square One https://youtu.be/MUYq7dhJkow

DespicableDrew
@DespicableDrew

#SquareOneMJ: In 1993, Evan Chandler plotted his extortion of Michael Jackson over the phone with his son's step father. This is how the door was opened to the following copycats.
Watch the groundbreaking movie for free on: https://youtube.com/user/dannywuyue

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 ottobre 2019, 22:12

Dr. Andrew Greene
@AndrewGreene864
If the first accusations into Michael Jackson are false, then so are the other 3 (Arvizo, Safechuck, and Robson)! #SquareOneMJ
Immagine

Dr. Andrew Greene
@AndrewGreene864

The first accuser NEVER provided an accurate description of Jackson’s genitals! #SquareOneMJ
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2019, 9:24

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3
The arrogance of certain journalists and blue ticks telling me that I didn’t know my own uncle. Many times I had to bite my tongue as it slowly bled.
Now that the truth is out there and people are finding it, all these loud voices are suddenly radio silent.
#SquareOneMJ

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

Congratulations to
@dannywuyue
for #SquareOneMJ. It is something I would gladly show to an outsider wanting to get familiar with the Chandler case, which is indeed Square One for all MJ allegations. Every other allegation against him was built on this case.

But let me tell you that
@jzohny
isn't only credible to me due to what she said and how she said it on #SquareOneMJ but also because I have seen with my own eyes friends and family of Jordan Chandler behave on social media very consistently with what Josie said.

He really does have several close friends who can be called casual MJ fans. They have no problem praising him and being in awe of him. The two tweets shown in #SquareOneMJ are just the tip of the iceberg.

Tasha-with-a-Tea
@Tashawithatea

I've just watched #SquareOneMJ and I am outraged that
@DiDimond
and
@JimClemente
have not been sacked.
Powerful & compelling, I'm sickened that anyone would disbelieve the victim... that victim is Michael Jackson
26yrs of media lies

Justice for The Falsely Accused and 3 others liked
Pez Jax
@Pezjax

Congrats to
@dannywuyue
and the success of #SquareOneMJ and bringing the truth of the 1993 false allegations to light!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2019, 9:45

Margaret Rowell liked
Rasheed
@rasheedKOPV

Take a look at what you did..
#SquareOneMJ trending, nearly 30,000 views on the doc in 10 hrs.
This reflects what MJ fans are capable of. No HBO budget or media promotion and.. success!
Let's show them the strong demand for pro MJ material, we can motivate a big change
Immagine

TrendingNumber1inSweden🇸🇪 and Jenny Winings liked
VP_Advocacy
@VP_Advocacy

I have known the intricacies of the 1993 allegations against #MichaelJackson for quite some time now. However, the new documentary #SquareOneMJ brings court documents and evidence to life.
I can't believe what Jackson went through. I don't think I could have survived it.

Immagine

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3
It’s obvious that the media isn’t interested in the truth when it comes to Michael Jackson. Only when a story can be spun negatively or sensationalized is it happily picked up by them. It’s up to us to get the real truth out there. And we are. The tide is turning.
#SquareOneMJ

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1
Jolie Levine clearing up the infamous "chicken hawk" story in her deposition in the Robson case. Another myth used against MJ by haters for decades.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

And the bodyguard's claim of a nude photo of a young boy that he supposedly was asked to destroy by MJ was about Levine's son, Yoshi. Yoshi denies MJ ever taking a nude picture of him.
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2019, 11:14

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2019, 22:19

Drew Bissonnette
@RealHypnoticD

After watching #SquareOneMJ I’m sickened to remember I used to be one of the ppl who believed he was guilty. It’s clear now, years later, Michael was a victim of pure hate and most of all greed. I for one, stand with Michael and his family. He is and was an innocent man

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 ottobre 2019, 22:23

Showbiz 411
@showbiz411
Replying to
@santikapowski
and
@springsteen
I watched it last night. Excellent work by Danny Wu. It's organized in such a smart way that it's all laid out for anyone to understand. Geraldine Hughes is a terrific witness. Danny makes an excellent case for Michael. I think Jordan lives with a lot of guilt.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 ottobre 2019, 11:03

https://mtonews.com/review-michael-jack ... s-innocent

A new documentary was released last week - and it's called Square One. The documentary offers evidence that the creator claims will prove that Michael Jackson is innocent of any child molestation.

The documentary was produced by Danny Wu - a YouTuber and up-and-coming filmmaker who grew up as an MJ fan. Danny watched “Leaving Neverland” and, after doing some research, decided that there could be no way that Michael Jackson was guilty of his accused crimes.

The documentary appears to answer many of the questions that fans have - as to whether Michael was really guilty of child molestation charges.

It sets out a powerful counter-narrative to many of the recent anti-Michael Jackson films.

Here's how one reviewer explained the plot of the movie:

The actual chronology of the film walks us through the history of the Chandler family, with a particular focus, of course, on Evan Chandler, and his growing rage.

It establishes perfectly the sequence of events leading to Chandler’s extortion of Jackson and why Chandler filed a criminal report, when he clearly had had no intention of alerting authorities regarding the supposed abuse of his child.

The film makes very clear, as well, why Jackson settled, and how this settlement never voided the possibility of a criminal trial if there had been any evidence to do so.

Wu also addresses and clarifies La Toya Jackson’s support (at the time) of the allegations, Victor Gutierrez and Rodney Allen’s role in the fiasco, and concludes with a short section touching on the Arvizo case.

The film’s greatest accomplishment is to put all these puzzle pieces together in a way that any viewer can comprehend.

Once set in place, there is a sense of crystal-clear understanding that, as Geraldine Hughes says, “Michael Jackson was the victim of an elaborate extortion scheme which launched the allegations.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 ottobre 2019, 16:53

Jesse
@Jesse_L2

Dutch article on #SquareOneMJ! It's basically a description of the doc and states that "it clarifies why MJ fans still believe in his innocence".
The article comes from the same broadcaster that televised Leaving Neverland in the Netherlands.
https://3voor12.vpro.nl/update~4880b5e7 ... kson~.html

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 ottobre 2019, 9:26

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 ottobre 2019, 10:26

Speaking with Witness from 2005 Trial Against MJ and "Square One" Creator, Danny Wu

[youtubeURL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... -vY6mStEHc[/youtubeURL]

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 ottobre 2019, 16:32

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 novembre 2019, 20:54

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

Chinese premiere of #SquareOneMJ in Chengdu, China. Big success! A strong statement of Michael Jackson’s innocence. @dannywuyue

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 novembre 2019, 15:57

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie
· 16h
Many fans are stunned by how informative and well organized #SquareOneMJ is. China didn’t report much about 93 case, so for many fans, it’s new to them, and highly educational and useful. We will continue to fight for Michael! Fans are expecting @tajjackson3 ’s documentary too!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 novembre 2019, 15:53

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

I love the place where #SquareOneMJ held the China’s premiere, there is a mural of Michael Jackson outside the wall of a police station, and also several MJ statues there. The location is Eastern Suburb Memory art zone in Chengdu city, Sichuan province, Danny Wu’s hometown.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 novembre 2019, 8:37

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

What a wonderful night! Shanghai held premiere of #SquareOneMJ on Nov. 16, Saturday with director @dannywuyue attending and doing Q&A. The documentary broke our hearts and we will continue to fight for Michael and his justice and innocence! @tajjackson3 #MJInnocent
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 novembre 2019, 20:58

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

China’s major newspaper The Global Times did an interview with Danny Wu
@dannywuyue
after China premiere of #SquareOneMJ ! Very positive report for the world to see!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2019, 9:52

adri
@mayonakagirl

The documentary will be screened in Amsterdam, and will likely be available on Amazon Prime in the US in January 2020. As for China, http://mjjcn.com is considering collaborating with a domestic video-streaming website to screen the film.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2019, 20:40

Global Times
@globaltimesnews

#MichaelJackson’s families greeted Chinese fans in video following the screening of Chinese-Canadian Danny Wu's Square One, #LeavingNeverland rebuttal documentary in Beijing on Sunday.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 dicembre 2019, 9:02

Rasheed
@rasheedKOPV

The last Premier: Jan 18, 2020!
With over a quarter million streams on YouTube and after multiple premiers around the globe. Show Danny & team behind the project Some love.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 dicembre 2019, 12:19

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

Square one named Top documentary
A list of 100 highest rated documentaries at TDF.
According to the visitors these are the most valuable works in their vast library of non-fiction films.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 gennaio 2020, 10:13

hatethejess
@hatethejess

"It seems that there have been several counter-arguments raised against the revelations found in Leaving Neverland, but Wu's film manages to stand tallest amongst them all."
#SquareOneMJ #chrisbuick #MichaelJackson @dannywuyue
https://ukfilmreview.co.uk/post/square- ... ilm-review

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2020, 11:01

Jenny Winings
@JennyW526

We all made it safely to Amsterdam! We are so excited to see everyone Saturday at @DeBalie for the double showing of #SquareOne!

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 gennaio 2020, 10:18

Jenny Winings
@JennyW526

Great dinner with great people. Now off to sleep to be ready for an eventful day tomorrow!

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2020, 13:36

Jenny Winings
@JennyW526

What a truly AMAZING day we had here in Amsterdam! The support and love from everyone was overwhelming. I’m so thankful to Square One for being the reason I’m here and able to meet these great people A huge THANK YOU to everyone who came out!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2020, 13:40

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2020, 20:52

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2020, 10:55

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 gennaio 2020, 9:23

Danny Wu
@dannywuyue

Long long overdue, but a BIG THANK YOU to
@MJfanservices
, and
@VeermanMarije
for organizing and hosting an amazing weekend. They exceeded all expectations, were extremely professional/hard working. Square one 2.0 was on a National Spotlight and I couldn’t be more grateful!

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 marzo 2020, 11:56

MJJChina
@MJJCN1

@dannywuyue’s #SquareOneMJ will debut online in China on April 4, 2020. Stay tuned! Congratulations and thank you Danny Wu!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 aprile 2020, 10:53

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

Danny Wu
@dannywuyue
's much-applauded documentary #SquareOneMJ debut online in China today, streaming the Chinese subtitled version (done by my team) here if you can! https://bilibili.com/video/BV1o741117bX/

Danny Wu
@dannywuyue

First 24 hours from Square One on Weibo netted 137k views

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 aprile 2020, 11:25

Danny Wu
@dannywuyue

Square One China has now reached 1 MILLION views within the first 2 days of streaming. Many notable people have been sharing the doc as well. Thank you again
@mkgenie
, and MJJCN for helping with the launch. Thank you to my personal team
@hatethejess
@shan98kk
as well I guess.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 maggio 2020, 11:22

Danny Wu
@dannywuyue

If you live in Germany, Square One 2.0 is now available for streaming on Amazon Prime Video. World wide release will follow on a roll-out basis. #SquareOneMJ #1993
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2020, 12:31

Danny Wu
@dannywuyue

As recently announced on
@tajjackson3
's Youtube Live, Square One 2.0 is now officially available on the US & UK Amazon Prime Video. Worldwide release soon to follow. #SquareOneMJ

Rispondi