Honour MJ Campaign

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Honour MJ Campaign

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 maggio 2020, 15:45

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 maggio 2020, 22:23

santikapowski
@santikapowski

Amazing
@madonna
just posted this one hour ago on her Instagram to celebrate her album "I'm Breathless" 30th anniversary. Not one, but FOUR pictures with Michael

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Manu Bezamat
@manuelabezamat

Today Madonna shared photos of her Oscars 1991 date with MJ on her IG stories. Coincidentally, it was also in May last year that she gave that fearless/unapologetic interview to British Vogue, where she defended MJ and said she "doesn't have a lynch mob mentality".

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 maggio 2020, 21:37

@Omar_777_

Rihanna once said about Michael Jackson: "MJ We miss you, We love you...often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!! You will live on forever!"
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 maggio 2020, 10:28

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 maggio 2020, 21:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 maggio 2020, 10:17

Michael always gave 100% - so nice to see that those who worked closely with him were prepared to go the extra mile too.

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 maggio 2020, 16:57

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 giugno 2020, 21:03

Michael Jackson

“What makes Michael more unique may be the fact that all of his accomplishments, his rewards, have not altered his sensitivity and concern for the welfare of others, or his intense caring and love for his family and friends, and especially all the children of the world over.” – Elizabeth Taylor in the liner notes for HIStory: Past Present and Future, Book 1, which turns 25 this month. #HIStory25

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 giugno 2020, 17:05

@Omar_777_

Fred Astaire once said about Michael Jackson: “Oh, God! That boy moves in a very exceptional way. That’s the greatest dancer of the century. I didn’t want to leave this world without knowing who my descendant was.
Thank you Michael!”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 giugno 2020, 10:51

TSCM
@MJJRepository

2020 renewed Michael Jackson's music, creating powerful anthems throughout the world during these dark times.
For COVID-19, #HealTheWorld offers inspiration and hope in the face of this pandemic.
For #BlackLivesMatter, 1000s chant TDCAU + MIM—confronting the ugliness of racism.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 giugno 2020, 10:18

Seány
@SeanyKane

Dear #MJFAM The Mayor of Paris choose to celebrate the reopening of bars, cafés and restaurants in the city by posing in front of the #MichaelJackson street art in #Montmartre with journalists to capture this historic moment. Thank you
@SergeOrru
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 giugno 2020, 21:23

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3

My brothers and I left school early because my uncle wanted us there to see him get his Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame . Proud to stand with him back then, and even prouder to stand with him now.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2020, 9:36

https://www.complex.com/music/2020/06/p ... -interview

Kanye Talks to Pharrell About Michael Jackson's Legacy, Says 'We Can’t Allow Any Company to Tear Down Our Heroes'
Joshua Espinoza
BYJOSHUA ESPINOZA

Jun 10, 2020

Immagine
It's no secret Kanye West has had his fair share of media scrutiny. The 43-year-old multi-hyphenate has become one of the most divisive figures in entertainment, often praised for his musical genius and artistic vision, while frequently receiving backlash for his political musings and perceived egocentric nature. Ye touched on his polarizing persona during a recent interview with Pharrell for i-D Magazine, in which he drew parallels between his and Michael Jackson's treatment from the media.

"We should have something that says we can't allow any company to tear down our heroes. Not on The Shade Room, not on social media and especially not in documentaries," he told Pharrell for the outlet's "Faith in Chaos" issue. "I’m like every time the media isn’t happy with me it’s like, 'Here they go. They’re gonna come and Wacko Jacko me.' Which in some ways, they’ve tried to do."

Although Kanye didn't expand on his comment about "documentaries," it may be a reference to HBO's Leaving Neverland film, which explored the longstanding child sex abuse claims against Jackson.

Kanye also talked about being inspired by the King of Pop, and the ways in which he redefined black culture.

"It felt like you really tore down the walls and the doors much like Michael Jackson did a generation before," Kanye told Pharrell. "In a way, he’s very similar to Michael Jackson, in the ways where Michael Jackson was doing covert, super gangsta stuff, like he’d just pop the needles off. He kissed Elvis Presley’s daughter on MTV. Black culture used to be... we used to be fronting all night, but Michael was doing stuff that was different to what we were programmed to understand as being what we should do. He bought The Beatles’ back catalogue. That was Mike Jackson, right there."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 giugno 2020, 10:03

"More than any musician in history, his god given gifts were revealed in ways that reached into our souls with a gloved hand, touching the very core of everything that is humanity. Although the "music world" will forever mourn his passing and suffer the loss of his innate creativity, Michael Jackson - the man and his music are forever "Eternal".
- Megadeth guitarist Jeff Young

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 giugno 2020, 11:04

Brandi Jackson once said about Michael: “My uncle endured investigations, trials and humiliation, and he was found not guilty, when you look at the entire situation, and you start to break it down, it’s because he was a strong, influential black manSparkles
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2020, 10:19

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2020, 15:20

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 giugno 2020, 10:33

santikapowski Rainbow flag
@santikapowski

"His music had an extra layer of inexplicable magic that didn’t just make you want to dance but actually made you believe you could fly, dare to dream, be anything that you wanted to be. That is what heroes do. And 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼." Madonna, 2009.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 giugno 2020, 22:05

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

This is it ! The biggest tribute billboard for #MichaelJackson is installed at a major subway station in Nanning, China! 14-meter long, with message of Love and Heal The World, also with HIStory 25 elements! We Chinese fans raise fund to remember Michael in a way he deserved.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 giugno 2020, 10:43

When press tried in 2019 to bait every celeb into praising Leaving Neverland, he said: "I have not seen the documentary, and I’m not planning to. As you know, I worked with Michael when he was very young on The Wiz. He was shy, beautiful, and a genius..." Joel Schumacher.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2020, 10:31

This made me tearful. Chinese fans honouring Michael.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2020, 10:49

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 giugno 2020, 10:30

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ent ... 678975.cms

Bangla band Prithibi’s new single is a tribute to Michael Jackson
By - Bishwabijoy MitraUpdated: Jun 28, 2020,

Bengali band Prithibi released a single, Prithibi Bhalo Theko, last week to spread positivity among the common people in this time of crisis. Talking about the project, Prithibi frontman Koushik Chakraborty said that their work is inspired by Michel Jackson’s Heal the World and every member of the band has participated in the project.

Interestingly, Prithibi wanted to release a different Bengali song. However, due to a number of issues, including social distancing and recording in a professional set up, they decided to go with this song. Koushik said that he always loved listening to English songs, but could never sing those with proficiency. “So, I would translate those songs in Bengali on a notebook and hide it. A few months ago I found the notebook and the idea of singing these songs came to my mind. Prithibi Bhalo Theko is the translation of Michel Jackson's Heal The World,” he added. According to Koushik, the entire human civilisation is going through a very tough and depressing time and only music can heal us.
The song has been recorded individually by all the band members and arranged by Debangshu Bhattacharjee and Deepayan. Similarly, the video has been done from home by individual band members. “We have also used footages of Michel Jackson in the video," Koushik added.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 giugno 2020, 10:24

'The reason why Michael Jackson loves children so much is because they see him as a human being and not a walking money machine'' - Phil Collins
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 luglio 2020, 10:34

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/new ... icle-tweet

Anupam Kher’s Fanboy Moment With Michael Jackson; ‘Broke A Barricade And Almost Hugged MJ’ By Srushti Jayadev| Published: Tuesday, June 30, 2020,

Anupam Kher recalled the time he met Michael Jackson, when the late pop icon had come to India for his maiden concert. Anupam shared that he broke a barricade to meet Michael, and when he was about to be picked up by the latter's body guards, he was introduced as the biggest actor in India.

Immagine

Sharing a few photos from his meeting with Michael, Anupam wrote as caption, "Story of this picture!! When Michael Jackson visited India in 1996 a group of selected people were invited to meet him exclusively at Oberoi hotel gardens. I was also the lucky one. Thanks to Bharat Bhai Shah. There was a small stage set up in the garden with a barricade for the special guests. MJ walked down from his suite and stood on the improvised stage with his bodyguards. There was silence and a sense of awe among the selected guests."

He continued, "I was looking at this magician who had enthralled and hypnotised the entire universe with his electrifying performances. He was just a few feet away from me. I wanted to capture this moment. So I broke the barricade, jumped on the stage and almost hugged MJ. The bodyguards rushed towards me and before they could pick me up bodily Bharat Bhai Shah in panic introduced me to Michael Jackson as the biggest actor in India. He immediately and politely bent down and shook a jubilant me's hands."

Anupam added, "My history was captured in this picture. Sometimes you have to make an effort to create Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai moments." For the picture, the actor credited Andre Timmins, co-founder and director of Wizcraft, organizer's of Michael's concert in India.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 luglio 2020, 10:37

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2020, 20:47

“But before the advent of Michael Jackson, pop music was a largely segregated art form. Prior to Jackson, mainstream television music channels, namely MTV, did not air videos by Black artists. Upon the massive success of Thriller, Jackson was catapulted into the first major crossover global pop star, defying the barriers that race presented for so many artists before him. The sheer demand for Jackson was so great that MTV had no choice but to showcase Thriller and the rest is history. Never before had an artist touched every race, age, class, sexual orientation, and nationality in the way that Jackson did. Moreover, Jackson played a transformative role in shaping ideas of African American music and performance to a global audience in a way never before achieved by any other artist. Jackson turned the world on its head, single-handedly.” – Courtney Young, PopMatters

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 luglio 2020, 17:28

Mourad Mesellaty

#StoryOfTheDay...#Throwback in 2009. #MichaelJackson and Barbara M0rri (the ruby of Mexican n0vela) ... "I had the opportunity and luck to find him only six months before his death. We were filming kites in a mansion in Los Angeles, I was in my dressing room and suddenly they opened the door. I stood up as if I was saying, "why didn't they touch me, that I change, I turned around and it was Michael Jackson.

I admired him, he was a great artist, very handsome, kind and gentle. At one point he came and said, "You look beautiful!"

You know it's true that saying "you don't know what you have until you lose" is the feeling of losing an idol like Michael. In the midst of so much controversy around him, he left his audience and we lost years of his music and energy. He was unique and unique. His music has succeeded in uniting whites with people of colour, Asians and Latinos.

Barbara Mori with Michael

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 luglio 2020, 21:48

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

Michael Jackson sang it, did it, pushed back against the white power system that maligned him & attempted to STOP his mission/messages of Love, Peace, Brotherhood - He NEVER stopped - his music NEVER will

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 luglio 2020, 15:24

TJ(Terry)
@MJfanTJ61

“It is crystal clear that Michael Jackson is simply the greatest, and biggest artist of all time,” L.A. Reid, chairman and CEO of Epic Records said
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 luglio 2020, 9:20

‎Tiziana Schellino Jackson‎ to One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

In Turin, Italy, the "white dinner" was held in July for several years, where obviously everything was white, including the clothes of the participants ... In the splendid setting of the "Reggia della Venaria" in 2015 I set up our table for Michael together with other friends ... the table arrived through my photos even overseas, a great satisfaction !

Thisis Budsgirl

the "Dinner in White" celebrated in Turino, Italy is such a beautiful tradition- and what makes it extra spectacular is the MJ fans in the area decorate a table in honor of Michael Jackson.... It is truly a heartfelt tribute and he is given a place at the table .... a chair with fedora and angel winds... It is just sublime ... Photos courtesy of MJfan -https://www.facebook.com/tiziana.s.jack ... cation=ufi

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 luglio 2020, 22:04

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 luglio 2020, 12:43

"Above all, Michael was a very caring person. He had a lot of love in his heart. He cared about everybody, especially the people on the street. He wasn't stuck up - he had no ego, and he tried to make time for everybody because he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If he thought he did something wrong, it would really bother him. He had more love than anyone I know. (...) Above all, Michael was about love." #MikoBrando, son of Marlon Brando, Michael´s bodyguard and friend

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 luglio 2020, 9:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 luglio 2020, 10:20

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

Wesley Snipes speaks about having deep discussions with Michael Jackson well after BAD short film - "Mike had a consciousness that could blow your mind ..."

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 luglio 2020, 21:48

That black man is Michael Fucking Jackson.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 luglio 2020, 21:53

Michael touched people of every race, nationality, age and was the first truly global superstar. He is one of the all time greats and his role in popular culture will never be surpassed and never ever be forgotten.” - Naomi Campbell

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2020, 16:59

To honor the USA first man on the moon....
I thought this fact and information would be interesting to share again...Michael's own piece on the moon
"The crater, previously designated as Posidonius J, is located in the Moon's Lake of Dreams (Lacus Somniorum). ... Often in his life, Michael Jackson incorporated the Moon and its symbology, from his trademark “moonwalk” dance move to the official seal of his beloved Neverland Ranch." July 6, 2009

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 luglio 2020, 9:21

Musica musica e Michael
cJulyt 1g6tu agSpt 8c:d3aioinasrd6Siui oPoMredm ·
PARMA ITALY
A headstone in memory of pop king Michael Jackson is displayed at the entrance of a marmist's activity in Viale della Villetta, just a few steps from the city of Parma. The slab was made in 2016 as a champion for a tender procedure that had to approve its size, shape and characters. The producer, a huge MJ fan, preserved it as a memory in memory of the artist he loved
PS maybe many know this sweet story but I wanted to share for foreign friends and for those who don't know yet.

https://parma.repubblica.it/cronaca/201 ... 73812/1/#1

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 luglio 2020, 10:18

Mourad Mesellaty

“In many ways an artist is his work. It's difficult to separate the two. I think
I can be brutally objective about my work as I create it, and if something doesn't work, I can feel it, but when I turn in a finished album, or song,
you can be sure that I've given it every ounce of energy and God-given talent that I have.” #MichaelJackson
(In 1983 Michael Jackson won a Telegatto for "Artist of the Year", and a journalist from TV Sorrisi e Canzoni was sent to Hayvenhurst to present him with the award, and for an interview for the famous magazine.)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 luglio 2020, 10:14

"Michael Jackson and I were the dearest of friends, that's simply what it was. We gravitated towards the same kind of music and we loved collaborating and he was the easiest person to write with." - Barry Gibb.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 luglio 2020, 15:32

“.......𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 — 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘑𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯. 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯.” -𝘒𝘰𝘣𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 luglio 2020, 7:30

′′ To me, he is a wonderful person, inside and out. He was every thing I thought he would be, or even more ". Naomi Campbell

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 luglio 2020, 9:34

Michael Jackson's Legacy
@MichaelJsLegacy
MJ & Friends concert shows were held to raise funds for children’s organizations. This is also when the Munich bridge incident occurred. Although Michael was severely hurt, he completed the show without any costume changes.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 luglio 2020, 15:07

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 luglio 2020, 8:03

Mourad Mesellaty

“His manager said to me, ‘make sure you find room for him to dance’.
So I went through it with him, and said we had this chorus that we could do the dancing. When we came to do it, I said ‘I’ll show you all the paving stones that light up’, and I led him along the street. ‘This one, these two, that one…shall we walk it through and rehearse?’, and he said ‘no, let’s just do it.’
I’m on camera tracking back as he came forward - and it was astounding. When he came forward through that chorus, my eyepiece literally steamed up, and I’m thinking, ‘fucking hell, this is amazing, he is incredible.’ Dancing on his toes, the whole thing. We shot that first take, got to the end, and everyone, up in the gantries, eating their sandwiches, reading the paper, painters working on another set, just burst into applause.
We all just knew we’d seen another era of superstar that the world was about to see. It was a major moment.” #SteveBarron, "Billie Jean" film director

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 agosto 2020, 17:02

MC HAMMER
@MCHammer

He elevated the art form.When we were kids he gave us inspiration as a lead singer with an amazing voice that captivated you.His dancing was extraordinary and uniquely his.He owned his moves and movements.He took it from videos,to short films at a cinematic excellence level.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 agosto 2020, 10:10

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 agosto 2020, 21:35

"I´ll always remember how he wasn´t a man of many words but he didn´t have to, because his energy and spirit would totally light up a room." #PattiLaBelle

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2020, 11:25

This is such a beautiful statement, tears me up.

Rispondi