Honour MJ Campaign

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Honour MJ Campaign

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 novembre 2019, 9:41

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 novembre 2019, 8:46

"I love fairytales. I like fantasy a lot, science fiction, I like magic. I like to create magic. I love magic."
Michael Jackson #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2019, 10:56

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2019, 21:11

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 dicembre 2019, 9:27

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 dicembre 2019, 14:31

Nations Of Magic

#MichaelJackson offered a 35 mm "Thriller" video film

Copy of the 35 mm film from Michael Jackson's video "Thriller", the label reads:" 1:85 14 min./ Thriller / Dolby Stereo / 11/16/83", hosted in a film box, delivered to Walter R. Yetnikoff by Michael Jackson when he was President and CEO of CBS RECORDS, which included Jackson's epic seal. Accompanied by a letter of authenticity from yetnikoff.

The film was donated by yetnikoff to Eva's village, a non-profit social service agency in Paterson, New Jersey, whose mission is to feed the hungry, protect the homeless, treat addicts and pay medical attention to the poor with respect for the human dignity of each individual. 100% of THIS LOT'S REVENUE will benefit Eva's village

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 dicembre 2019, 9:37

A true warrior.

MJ and lupus.
Michael suffered from discoid lupus, a chronic autoimmune disease affecting the skin characterized by atrophic and discoid plaques over sun-exposed areas of skin. Vitiligo is also an autoimmune disease known to be associated with other autoimmune conditions.

A classic symptom of lupus is the "butterfly rash", a red or purplish rash that extends from the bridge of the nose over to the cheeks in a shape that resembles that of a butterfly. The rash may be smooth, or it may have a scaly or bumpy texture. It can look like a sunburn.

Lupus can cause the nails to crack or fall off. They may be discolored with blue or reddish spots at the base. These spots are actually in the nail bed, the result of inflamed small blood vessels. Swelling may also make the skin around the base of the nail look red and puffy.

Many people with lupus are unusually sensitive to the sun and other forms of UV light. A day at the beach may trigger a skin rash in areas exposed to sunlight and may worsen other lupus symptoms. Certain medications can make people with lupus even more sensitive to UV light.

Discoid lupus affects the skin and may appear on the neck, back of the hands, and face, especially around the nose area. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus, or CLE, refers to forms of lupus that affect the biggest organ in our body, the skin, causing rashes and sores.

These are just some of the many symptoms of lupus. Others include lesions that can produce scarring and skin discoloration (darkly colored and/or lightly colored areas), fever, joint pain, temporary or permanent hair loss, sores in the mouth and the nose. Lupus cannot be cured.

HurricaneDrew
@DespicableDrew

Interestingly enough, independent physician Dr. Strick (appointed and paid for by DA Tom Sneddon) confirmed that MJ's surgeries were essentially reconstructive, in an attempt to deal with 2 challenging disfiguring autoimmune diseases as best as he could.

MJ never spoke about his lupus. However, he donated for the research and promoted its funding. On October 1st, 2003, Michael attended the charity event “Light the way for Lupus” with this exact purpose, making a speech and awarding Meztger for his work on helping Lupus patients.
Immagine

Lupus and vitiligo are two extremely complex autoimmune diseases to manage. Anyone at Michael's place would be praised for the grace and dignity with which he handled them, instead of bullied because of some provably false, or at least greatly exaggerated, tabloid stories.

"There wasn't nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it."
- Reverend Al Sharpton to Michael's kids, at Michael's funeral.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2019, 16:45

MICHAEL JACKSON'S 25-YEAR FRIENDSHIP WITH GREGORY PECK

Contrary to some journalist claims, Michael did have and form close lasting friendships with adults. However, he tended to mostly bond with people much older than him, people in their twilight years... Michael would say there was a purity and wisdom to some older people, something more innocent, and he said he felt more able to be himself with people not of his age group. He didn't have to put on a front with them. And many of his interests, such as musicals, were pretty old-fashioned too, so he had more in common with older people.
Sadly, most of these mature and elderly friends were very much ailing or dead by early 2000s. Leaving Michael feeling more isolated than ever and without guidance. And this is why today most of Michael's true actual close friends are unable to speak for him — they are dead.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2019, 20:55

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

It's no wonder I love this man.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 dicembre 2019, 20:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 dicembre 2019, 9:19

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 dicembre 2019, 19:49

Michael Jackson

“I don’t think MJ knew just how much his music shaped a whole generation of Arabs — just how many fans he had here and just how devoted they remained throughout his ordeals. We might not have heard of The Beatles or Elvis Presley, but we sure knew Michael Jackson.” – Saudi Arabian journalist Rym Ghazal #MJLegend

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 dicembre 2019, 20:38

Michael Jackson
@michaeljackson

In Dec 1983, Michael first met Dave Dave, at the time, a 7 year old. Dave’s father had poured kerosene on him and set him on fire during a custody dispute. Michael’s visit would initiate a lifelong friendship and helped pay for many of Dave Dave’s surgeries. #MJHumanitarian.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 dicembre 2019, 9:21

Marina Ivanova
@MarinaaIvanova

He put his head close to mine, pointed to the signs in the audience, and said, “I don’t understand why all these people love me.I’m normal. It put me in a position to always stay grounded."
Brian Friedman, choreographer

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 dicembre 2019, 20:51

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 dicembre 2019, 16:11

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 dicembre 2019, 21:12

"To me it was like watching them stick knives in his open wounds. He was so hurt by what had been said and written about him. He had been accused of things he wasn't even remotely capable of doing. " /Tomas Mesereau/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2019, 6:56

Mourad Mesellaty

#OnThisDay December 17, 2004. #MichaelJackson opened his heart and welcome to his ranch at Neverland 200 under priviledged and disadvantaged children from Los Angeles to a Christmas Party. Michael personally thanked everyone, including the press and media invited to the event. #MJHumanitarian

"I don't (get to have fun outside of my property). I go off property sometimes, but not all the time. I create my own world behind the gates because I can't go to the local movie theatre down the street or the local park down the street or go pick up ice cream at the market down at the corner store. So you want to create that world behind the gates. That's what I like to do. It's not just for me. I can share with my family or friends or whoever I do.…I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children and it was created simply, it was almost like it was done subconsciously. For me and sharing with others. It gave me a chance to do what I couldn’t do when I was little. We couldn’t go to movie theaters.…We couldn’t do all those fun things. We were on tour. We were working hard. And we did enjoy it. But this allowed me to have a place behind the gates where the entire world I love is there.…I’ve traveled the world over 8 times. I do as many hospitals and orphanages as I do concerts. But, of course, it’s not covered (by the press). That’s not why I do it, for coverage. I do it because it’s from my heart. And there are so many children in the city who haven’t seen the mountains, who haven’t been on a carousel, who haven’t pet a horse or a llama, never seen them, so if I can open my gates and see that bliss, an explosion of screaming laughter from the children and they run on the rides, I say ‘Thank you, God.’ I feel I’ve won God’s smile of approval, because I’m doing something that brings joy and happiness to other people." #MichaelJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2019, 19:58

“It’s always a good feeling. I never take it for granted. I’m never puffed up with pride or think I’m better than the next-door neighbor. To be loved is a wonderful thing. That is the main reason I do this. I feel compelled to do it, to give people some sense of escapism, a treat to the eye and the ear. I think it’s the reason I’m here.” – Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 dicembre 2019, 19:46

"I don't put awards in my house, they're in storage. I don't like to be puffed up with pride."
- Michael Jackson -

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2019, 8:16

Nations Of Magic

#StoryOfTheDay...#MichaelJackson paid for the costs of young Ramon Sanchez's burial - including the morgue, a tombstone and cemetery expenses, illustrating that he is a "point of light" and that everyone can help someone who has no privileges.

Sanchez, 9, was killed during riots in California while drinking a glass of milk in his kitchen. His parents could not bury him, Michael Jackson's help was welcome.

Later, the Sanchez family had the opportunity to thank the singer when he organized a studio in Culver City, where he starred in Pepsi commercials. Through an interpreter, Ramon's mother told Michael Jackson: "Ramon was one of his biggest fans. You helped make a very tragic time for us more tolerant. Your participation was a pleasant surprise and we are eternally grateful.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2019, 20:09

Nations Of Magic

"Michael Jackson had an extraordinary vocal range. He could easily sing bass, baritone and tenor. He always chose the tenor range, delineating his umistakable high, angelic tone. Michael was willing to make any sacrifice (for his voice). During the summer tours in the stifling heat of the south, he turned off the air conditioning and threw open windows, saying that the humidity and heat were a cure-all for the vocal cords. When you passed his room you would hear him practicing at any hour. After and exhausting rehearsal session and still covered in sweat, he would start vocalizing again. He pushed himself to exhaustion, beyond all limits, and he was very disciplined. He didn´t drink, he didn´t smoke, he didn´t do drugs. He had zero tolerance for swearing and cursing, sexually explicit or racist jokes. he lived in a dimension of ideal purity." #SethRiggs ( vocal coach )

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 dicembre 2019, 12:23

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 dicembre 2019, 20:49

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2019, 9:34

Nations Of Magic

"I asked him, “Michael, how can you do that? How can you spend the time with these children who are dying and then go from that, on stage and give that kind of performance?” He said, “How could I not? If these children want to see me, I know I’m not important, but Michael Jackson the superstar is, and if I can make a child live an extra minute or an hour or a day or a month, then wouldn’t that be worth it?” Michael was always that way. If he would get a call from somebody and a child was dying, he would get on a plane and go and he would tell them, I’m going to be back in 2 weeks to see you,’ and alot of the times he extended little kids’ lives that way. It gave them something to look forward to down the line. You have to admire something like that." #DavidNordahl #MJHumanitarian

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2019, 9:36

"From children we can learn to love, to forgive, to create anew in everything and to heal the world." ~ Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2019, 17:05

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 dicembre 2019, 9:31

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 dicembre 2019, 15:43

MonicaNovoaBran
@NovoaBran

You can not like LMP but she wore MJ´s bracelets after divorce and today -2019-

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 gennaio 2020, 9:19

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 gennaio 2020, 20:44

Michael Jackson
@michaeljackson

At the end of 2019, Michael’s albums held spots on ten Billboard Year-End charts. There remains no doubt that Michael is the greatest artist of all time.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 gennaio 2020, 21:13

Healtheworld (pixidus)
@HPixidus

"When you are behind the bars with no hope of release,you need to find strength wherever you can. Personally i found strength in Michael Jackson"-Nelson Mandela

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 gennaio 2020, 20:54

Immagine

Immagine

Mike Salazar
@MikeSalazar777

Italian artist Adriano Celentano dedicated this open letter to MJ in 2009. It was published in the most important newspaper in the country.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 gennaio 2020, 20:09

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 gennaio 2020, 21:34

“God bless Michael Jackson, who broke the color barrier.” – Cyndi Lauper

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 gennaio 2020, 9:48

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

This man broke all records in music, broke racial barriers, defied the norm, became the most beloved celebrity across the globe while battling TWO skin conditions that devastate the self. AND he never skipped a beat - #MichaelJackson #Hero

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2020, 21:29

"I have begun to see that even my father’s harshness was a kind of love, an imperfect love, to be sure, but love nonetheless. He pushed me because he loved me. Because he wanted no man ever to look down at his offspring."
Michael Jackson at Oxford University, March 6th 2001

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2020, 10:39

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3

I will never forget this man and what he did for the world. It was an absolute honor to have him sing on Why and bless our music video.
@3TWorld

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2020, 13:41

Who was Michael Jackson: Interview with Taj Jackson (2020)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRg5VUg ... YOJ_8tDxLw

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 gennaio 2020, 8:52

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 gennaio 2020, 9:40

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 gennaio 2020, 13:52

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2020, 19:47

Made me cry.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 gennaio 2020, 16:18

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2020, 11:03

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 gennaio 2020, 9:28

Nations Of Magic

"Some friends are like shadows, you only see them when the sun shines.
But, my fans sustained me even in the dark days. I owe them everything." #MichaelJackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ie-Gj-9k3U

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 gennaio 2020, 19:59

"Michael Jackson's generosity flowed from him, he was surrounded by light. When he entered the room, it seemed to become brighter. And people lined up just to get to him, hug him. He was like a guru, like a saint, it is true, but he never thought of himself that way. He only smiled when he was told such things. He simply giggled and said: "Oh, don't make me laugh." It seems to me that he never realized how extraordinary he was.
He was humble and in many ways completely defenseless."

- Dilip Mehta

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 gennaio 2020, 21:06

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

Ranker ranks Michael Jackson as the number greatest entertainer of all time. Please click the link below and then RT. Show your support for truth and positive pieces about Michael Jackson. Click here (and then post the link to your timeline). https://m.ranker.com/list/greatest-ente ... rity-lists

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 gennaio 2020, 9:15

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2020, 10:36

Immagine