Leaving Neverland

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Leaving Neverland

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 luglio 2019, 22:09

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... rs-855796/
Michael Jackson Fan Clubs in France Sue ‘Leaving Neverland’ Accusers for Defamation
Pop star’s estate hopes lawsuit will “fuel a movement” to change libel protections for dead people in United States

By JON BLISTEIN
Three Michael Jackson fan clubs in France have filed a lawsuit against Wade Robson and James Safechuck, the two men who accused the late pop star of sexual abuse in the HBO documentary Leaving Neverland.

The three organizations – Michael Jackson Community, MJ Street and On the Line – accused Robson and Safechuck of posthumously damaging Jackson’s reputation. While libel laws in the United States and the United Kingdom do not extend to deceased people, there are laws in France against the public denunciation of a dead person, The Associated Press reports.
Interestingly, the fan clubs are only seeking a symbolic judgement of one euro each. But John Branca, co-executor of Jackson’s estate, suggested the decision to sue in France was part of a larger effort to change libel laws at home.

“The Estate is in full support of [lawyer Emmanuel] Ludot’s efforts on behalf of Michael and his beloved fans in France and across the globe that the truth shall ultimately prevail,” Branca said. “We remain hopeful that a victory in France will soon fuel a movement in the United States to finally explore changes in the law to afford defamation protection for the deceased.” A rep did not immediately reply to a request to see if the Jackson estate was involved in the suit.

A representative for Robson and Safechuck did not immediately return Rolling Stone‘s request for comment.

Emmanuel Ludot also did not immediately return a request for comment. However, the statement provided by the Jackson estate did quote Ludot as calling the allegations against Jackson “extremely serious” and likening them to a “genuine lynching.”

Leaving Neverland premiered in January before arriving on HBO in March. In the film, Robson and Safechuck described in often excruciating detail the way Jackson allegedly groomed and sexually abused them while they were children. The Jackson estate denied all the allegations, questioned Safechuck and Robson’s credibility and filed a lawsuit against HBO, claiming the film violated a non-disparagement clause in the network’s 1992 contract to air a Jackson concert film.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 luglio 2019, 9:01

#PaulAnka interviewed by Inquierer. Says he WON'T DIS MJ!
#MichaelJackson all business when working. BUT I knew him his whole life, his family 2. How do I put this? Whether it was subliminal or conscious, the way Michael lived in the OPEN, having kids
Cont 1 of 3 tweets

around him all the time, whatever that has developed into today ppl would REALLY have NO idea. He was always around kids. He was in the open about liking kids. He talked2 me bout digging #PETERPAN & preferring children to adults
Cont 2 OF 3 tweets

His vibe? He was very young. Very astute. Knew business inside&out. He FELT music, amazingly talented. You didn’t sense there was a problem!
(Paul Anka 2019)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 luglio 2019, 21:56

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

#MondayMotivation JUST THINK -The Trolls out there want the world to believe that The same Tenacious FBI that did NOT relent on finding evidence against White-privileged Jeffrey #Epstein is the SAME FBI that would let Black #MichaelJackson get away with child molestation.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 luglio 2019, 9:54

KerryWard
@FallAgainMJ

#TeaTime #THREAD
So back in 2004, #JeffreyEpstein financed Radar which then became Radar Online. Radar Online is owned by American Media Inc, who also own National Enquirer. The CEO of AMI is one David Pecker...

The editor of Radar Online is Dylan Howard. So let's focus on Howard first. When the #HarveyWeinstein scandal broke, Harvey approached AJ Benza for his help in getting anti-MJ stories out there in order to bury his crimes...

And A J Benza and Weinstein called upon Dylan Howard to use Radar Online. So where does David Pecker fit in? Well, 2014, David Pecker offered his services to #DonaldTrump to "catch & kill" any sexual affair stories, using National Enquirer.

And both have a mutual friend - #JeffreyEpstein..
Who else is Epstein friends with? #HarveyWeinstein about whom a documentary was quietly shown at #Sundance, whilst #LeavingNeverland was added at the last minute with LOTS of press coverage.

So all these friends - Epstein, Pecker, Weinstein, Howard - all have links with a few other powerful Hollywood figures. When Weinstein was busted, the Hollywood elite got very, very worried...and #LeavingNeverland was rushed into #Sundance...

And now the #Epstein story has broken...so the Hollywood Elite are likely starting to sweat...
The Van Wagenen got busted for child sex abuse - who's friend with - the Hollywood Elite - including Weinstein.

So, lots of coverage about #LeavingNeverland & #MichaelJackson - tiny coverage about Weinstein, tiny coverage about Van Wagenen, tiny coverage about "Untouchable." Dot to dots - they're fun & very revealing....

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 luglio 2019, 16:04

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 luglio 2019, 9:34

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/dave-chapp ... top_flat_4

Dave Chappelle stays controversial with Broadway run
By Bill Pearis July 10, 2019

Immagine

photo: @caritza_berlioz
Dave Chappelle‘s two-week Broadway run at the Lunt Fontanne Theater began on Tuesday and so far, in addition to his stand-up set, shows have included a second hour that was improvised based off audience questions. If you think the fancy digs of the Lunt Fontanne might have him playing it safe, think again. According to a New York Times review:
In his new show, he does Louis C.K. few favors by defending him limply. He also speaks up for Kevin Hart who, in his telling, lived a blameless life when his dream of hosting the Oscars was dashed because of a few tweets. And after litigating the case of Michael Jackson on specials in 2004 and 2017, he does so again here, telling his audience not to watch the recent HBO documentary, “Leaving Neverland,” in which two men who accused Jackson of sexual abuse speak out. Chappelle says he doesn’t believe them, and then adds that he has no evidence, before sputtering that even if the pop star was guilty, “he’s Michael Jackson.”
As he has told audiences many times, Chappelle says he is not in “the being right business.” He often adds qualifications to these provocations, but it’s hard not to notice that he sympathizes so much with his peers in wealth and fame. Once again returning to what he sees as the excesses of #MeToo, which he has soured on even more than in his special in 2017, when he described victims as “weak,” he focuses on the plight of the men, those accused, but also the ones who might be. Chappelle refers several times to the dangers of being canceled. He’s not worried, he says, because he doesn’t rape, but adds: “I have a few Aziz Ansaris in my past.”

Other subjects touched on, according to The Times: Jussie Smollett, Kanye West, and his prefered method of travel, private planes. The Times also said the Q&A portion was “looser, more surprising and funnier than what preceded it.”

Some tickets are still available for the remaining shows which run through July 20. Before the Broadway run began, Chappelle — as he has done in the past — surprised Comedy Cellar with a set, during which he brought out Aziz Ansari (whose new Netflix special just came out and touches on the sexual misconduct allegations) and Michael Che (who recently announced shows).

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 luglio 2019, 9:38

Why im not buying into Leaving Neverland "documentary"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... AdHNtRdSdE

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 luglio 2019, 8:52

Godfrey on Michael Jackson, "He Was Too Powerful so They Destroyed Him" (Part 6)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... C4T2UioL90

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 luglio 2019, 20:45

Siggy Jackson on Conspiracy Theories with Michael Jackson’s Death + Blasts Wade Robson For HBO Doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l91t3v ... ture=share

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 luglio 2019, 10:08

amie Retweeted
@MJHIStorySource

Update on the #MichaelJackson fan groups suing Wade Robson & James Safechuck in France:
- The case has been heard.
- A decision is expected Oct 4.
- #MJ Fan groups from Switzerland, Sweden, Italy & elsewhere are investigating doing the same.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 luglio 2019, 16:22

https://thejasminebrand.com/2019/07/...ing-neverland/

Dave Chappelle Defends Michael Jackson In His Broadway Show ‘He’s Michael Jackson’ Tells Audience Not To Watch ‘Leaving Neverland’
July 12, 2019 By Char Patterson

Dave Chappelle Slams Michael Jackson Accusers In Broadway Special

Dave Chappelle’s Broadway run just started on Tuesday and it’s already sparked up controversy. The comedian’s topic of conversations include blasting Michael Jackson accusers, #MeToo victims and the transgender community.

As for the Jackson accusers, Chappelle made it clear he doesn’t believe Wade Robson and James Safechuck who said Jackson sexually abused them when they were children. He urged the audience not to tune in to HBO’s Leaving Neverland, a special that featured Robson and Safechuck detailing their allegations against Jackson.

He hinted that Jackson gets a pass even if he’s guilty because, well,
“he’s Michael Jackson.”

He also shared his thoughts on Kanye West and his controversial support for President Donald Trump. He compared the rapper to famous boxer, Jack Johnson. He said that while Johnson made serious moves for the Black community, he was also driven by his own ambitions.

Still, he also brought up West’s support for Trump when he mocked Jussie Smollett. Smollett made headlines earlier this year after he said he was a victim of a hate crime by Trump supporters. It was later disputed that Smollett paid two men to stage the attack against him.

Chappelle imitated a police officer finding out about the incident and said,

“Find out where Kanye West was last night.”
He also spoke on actress Halle Bailey being cast as Ariel in The Little Mermaid live-action remake. If they draw her as a catfish, I’m going to be furious.”
Chappelle, who has rarely held back from making fun of the transgender community also told a few jokes before he said to himself,

“Got to stop with the trans jokes.”
During his show, he also mentioned the #MeToo movement where several famous women came forward and accused powerful men in media of sexual misconduct, harassment and even abuse. While he called the victims “weak” back in 2017, in his show this week he said he’s not concerned about being “canceled” and added.

“I have a few Aziz Ansaris in my past.”
Aziz Ansaris was accused of sexual assault and addressed them in his own Netflix special, Right Now. O

Chappelle also defended Kevin Hart, who was slated to host the Oscars this year until old tweets of him slamming the homosexual community resurfaced. Chappelle said Hart hasn’t bothered anyone since then and has lived a life without negative attention until he was booted from the high-profile awards ceremony.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 luglio 2019, 9:16

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/14/euro ... index.html
Michael Jackson fans sue singer's alleged abuse victims for 'damaging memory of the dead'
By Sam Bradpiece, CNN

Paris (CNN)When Michael Jackson superfan Myriam Walter first saw the HBO "Leaving Neverland" documentary, in which two key witnesses gave a graphic account of sexual abuse at the hands of the star, she said she cried and wanted to vomit.

Referring to Jackson's alleged pedophilia, the 62-year-old former French nurse said, "I know that it is not possible," despite having never met the star. "It was rotten. It was to make a buzz. It was to make money."
Now she is among three groups of fans who are suing the two victims of Jackson's alleged abuse, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, in a French court, hoping to challenge a perceived smear of their idol, who died in 2009.

Robson and Safechuck, now aged 41 and 37 respectively, alleged in the four-hour documentary that they endured years of sexual abuse by Jackson when they were minors in the late 1980s and early '90s.
While neither are resident in France, they are being sued in that country where it is illegal to make criminal accusations against the deceased.
US-based lawyers representing Robson and Safechuck said the pair had no comment to make on the case. Officials at the court in the northern city of Orleans, where the case was heard earlier this month, confirmed that the pair were not present and had no legal representation.

Robson and Safechuck are being sued for a symbolic sum of one euro ($1.13) each, for "damaging the memory of the dead," the case claims.
"It is not about money, it is an affair of the heart," said Emmanuel Ludot, the lawyer representing the fans.
Walter, president of one of the groups, MJ Community, which has 600 members, attended the first court hearing. Referring to Jackson, she said: "He had a great heart. It is not right to make these claims against someone who isn't even alive to defend themselves."

The other groups, On The Line and MJ Street, accuse the documentary of revisionism and point to errors in the timeline of abuse provided by Safechuck.
Brice Najar, president of On the Line and author of multiple books on Jackson, explained: "I wouldn't defend someone whatever the evidence, but he has already been acquitted and there have already been inquiries. I am in my 40s. I have kids."
The tribunal said a decision would be delivered on October 4.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 luglio 2019, 9:15

Phil Gould from Level 42 changes his mind about Leaving Neverland. 8-)

Phil Gould
@bongosaloon

Hello! Popping back up to address this issue. Been doing a lot of research, much of it sent to me, and I’ve had to come to terms with a lot of internal and external realities, many of which have made me truly uncomfortable. Let me explain.

Made a right twat of myself the other day with a simply awful & disrespectful tweet about Michael Jackson, and I can’t apologise enough to anyone who saw it & was offended by it. They say an idiot never knows he’s an idiot. Well, I’m an exception to that rule

Given what I now know, it’s absolutely not possible to say with any degree of certainty that Michael Jackson did the things he has been accused of. His accusers have, it would appear, all said the exact polar opposite of what they once said/are now saying.

Given, also, that Jackson has been tried and acquitted of related charges more than once, it seems impossible to form any other opinion than for one to believe him guilty one has to be relying on one’s own prejudice or assumptions. This, for me, has been the truly scary part

When it was pointed out to me that musicians I admired has also been accused of having relations with those underage, it really stopped me in my tracks. I seriously had to look in the mirror and ask myself if some part of my view on all of this wasn’t actually racist!

Having grown up with music from all cultures, much of it African by way of New Orleans, I always saw myself as a cool and groovy child of late 20th C melting pot socially conscious art. But when you hold an African American musician to a different standard than a White European..

???? How can that be described as anything other than racist? You know that scene in Jerry McGuire when he figures out who he is? That was me. Friends across the world of all races, creeds, religions, member of mixed race band, a freaking racist?

Of course, by no definition of the term can my views be described as racist but I had allowed assumptions based on media hysteria and hearsay to pollute my mind where I’d condemned someone without them actually ever having been found guilty! Shameful.

Life’s a long song, as they once sang, and if you ever think you get to a place where you can stop being vigilant in examining your own prejudice, your own presumption, your own assumptions, then my friends, as I’ve painfully learned these past days, you are very much mistaken!

I don’t want to get into a discussion about the whys and wherefores of all the accusations levelled at Michael Jackson, all I will say is that natural justice requires all of us to retain an open mind and not condemn someone simply because your own prejudice leads you to do that!

End of thoughts. Can’t debate this, can’t get into cross talk. Still have much work to do. I want to shout to all those who kicked my ass over this and made me think much more deeply about the subject. It’s a learning curve....for all of us!

Last thought: just to be clear...I was 21 when ‘Off The Wall’ came out and me, my brother, lovers & friends, would go to Rupert’s in Shanklin, IoW, order the DJ (a mate) to play nothing else, and dance our lily white asses off!!!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 luglio 2019, 21:58

This is beyond belief - I am so angry right now.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... m=referral

Sexual Abuse Docs 'Leaving Neverland,' 'Surviving R. Kelly' Nominated for 2019 Emmys

HBO's documentary about Michael Jackson earned five noms, while Lifetime's R. Kelly series received one.
The 2019 Emmy nominations were announced Tuesday morning and among the honorees were sexual abuse documentaries Leaving Neverland, from HBO, and Lifetime's Surviving R. Kelly — both of which explored claims made against prominent men in the music industry.

HBO's four-hour film — which featured testimony from Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who claim to have suffered childhood sexual abuse at the hands of the late Michael Jackson — earned a total of five noms. The project — directed by Dan Reed — was nominated in the following categories: outstanding directing for a documentary/nonfiction program; outstanding documentary or nonfiction special; outstanding picture editing for a nonfiction program; outstanding sound editing for a nonfiction program; and outstanding sound mixing for a nonfiction program.

After Leaving Neverland's debut in January at the Sundance Film Festival, Jackson's estate called the film "a tabloid character assassination" and insisted it "isn't a documentary," while his family called Reed and the pic's two accusers "opportunists."

Surviving R. Kelly, meanwhile, received one nom. Lifetime's six-episode series — which aired in January and featured more than 50 people speaking about alleged acts of abuse by the R&B singer — was nominated for outstanding informational series or special.

News of Surviving R. Kelly's Emmy nom comes just days after news broke that Kelly was arrested on charges that he recruited girls and women to have illegal sex with him and then covered up the crimes by paying and threatening the victims and witnesses.

In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Surviving R. Kelly executive producer Dream Hampton expressed her gratitude to the Television Academy for recognizing her work. "Our team is so grateful to the Academy for this nomination, and to the brave women who sat with us and shared their stories on camera," said Hampton. "We could have never imagined the impact Surviving R. Kelly would have, but we hope it continues a long overdue and necessary conversation that centers on survivors."

The Primetime Emmy Awards, honoring the best in TV programming, will be handed out Sunday, Sept. 22. The show will air live on Fox starting at 5 p.m. PT from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. A host has not yet been announced.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 luglio 2019, 10:10

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1
Replying to
@kewmediagroup
@TheEmmys

Are we heading towards a post-truth society? It's a reason for concern when the Emmys declare that they don't care if the contents of a so called "documentary" are true or false. They don't care that the film contains provable lies and falsehoods.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 luglio 2019, 10:26

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct
·
Media lies about #MichaelJackson -- example

Immagine

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

Lie #1 Keeping boys from their parents - Refuted by Joy Robson testifying that she was able to enter Michael Jackson's room at all hours of day or night and never felt she was being kept away. Cross examination by Tom Mesereau of Joy Robson #MichaelJackson 2005 trial.

Immagine

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

Lie #1 also Refuted by Adrian McManus under cross by Tom Mesereau in 2005 - Wade never came to Neverland without one of his parents...

Immagine

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

Lie #1 Parents being kept away ... Refuted AGAIN by Joy Robson AND Wade Robson in 1993 GRAND JURY "My son has NEVER been to the ranch without me up until this year (1993)." So how did #MichaelJackson abuse Wade in 1990 at Neverland if he was at Grand Canyon with his family????

Immagine

Lie #1 2005 Testimony Wade Robson& his sister states BOTH slept in Michael's room in 1990 AND Wade Robson testifying to 1993 to Grand Jury (red underlined) "Only time I visited Neverland without my mother was sometime in 92/93, when Macauley Culkin& Jordie Chandler were there"

Immagine

Lie #2 Nudged the boys out as they aged - In Leaving Neverland, Wade brings him Culkin as a boy who "replaced" him. Culkin is older than WADE & on top of that, as a man affirms MJ never did anything sexual to him in all the years he spent time at Neverland or w MJ in other places

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 luglio 2019, 22:19

Statement by the Michael Jackson Estate regarding the Emmys
Hi #MJFam:

The Emmy Nominations are not only a blow to the credibility of the awards, but to journalism everywhere. The Estate has received a deluge of messages regarding the nominations, expressing concern from the fan community about the effect this will have on Michael’s legacy. The Estate shares the following message with you.

STATEMENT FROM THE ESTATE

We have heard from many fans in connection with the recent announcement of Emmy nominations in the US. We share your outrage and disappointment that the disgraceful one-sided smear Leaving Neverland was nominated for potential Creative Arts Emmys by the Television Academy.

As you know, the Estate has spent years and considerable sums defending Michael and his estate against false allegations made by the two subjects of Leaving Neverland. When those individuals took their case to HBO having thus far failed in court, we wasted no time in filing a major lawsuit at considerable time and expense against HBO that remains active, attracted worldwide attention and which HBO has taken very seriously.

We also participated in public seminars highlighting the egregious bias of Leaving Neverland– at both Harvard and UCLA – which were covered extensively in the media. We have issued numerous public statements defending Michael, calling into question the motivations not only of the participants in the film but also the motivations of those who would choose to support the discredited liars and filmmaker who spread uncorroborated, unsubstantiated claims against a man who is no longer here to defend himself.

As we have indicated in prior statements, there are and will continue to be things that we do behind the scenes (including support offered to Taj Jackson), most of which will never become public. We recognize that in our unique position we must be thoughtful in whatever actions we take given that we are dealing with a network, filmmaker, plaintiffs’ attorneys and, in some cases, hostile media who are looking to seize on anything we do to advance their agendas and create publicity for this film. While we share the anger those who love Michael feel, we nonetheless must continue to balance our passion to speak out, against what best serves Michael’s legacy and not give those who wish to destroy him the excuse and opportunity they are looking for to try to further denigrate him. We know this is not what the fans want either.

As far as these specific Emmy nominations are concerned, as you may have noticed the media has actually given very little attention to them. So while we can confirm that we informed the Academy of our views regarding the absurdity of nominating for any award four hours of propaganda built on provable lies, it is important to keep in mind that, while not emotionally satisfying to restrain ourselves from speaking out publicly, we don’t want to do anything to effectively aid HBO, the filmmaker and the subjects of the film in seeking to promote this movie in any way. That includes aiding this and other self-serving campaigns they undertake for potential awards nobody will even remember who won a year or two from now.

After screening at Sundance and then playing on HBO, several lies were exposed in Leaving Neverland. The Estate, fans, foreign and African American media and even everyday viewers found holes in the film exposing its appalling lack of credibility and journalistic integrity. Our best course is to continue to shed light on an arrogant director who violated every basic journalistic standard of fairness in making his movie. No self-serving “award” will ever validate his decision to avoid anyone with a counterpoint of view, nor will it ever justify his inexcusable failure to fact check, fill the gaping holes of his timeline or absolve him for recklessly disparaging the reputations of Michael Jackson and others.

HBO’s reprehensible participation in disparaging Michael’s reputation by financing and supporting this infomercial has been frustrating for all of us over the last several months. But we are committed to protecting and preserving Michael’s incredible legacy. HBO and the film’s director were hoping they would mute Michael Jackson. They didn’t. No nominations or potential awards will change that.

We also want to take this opportunity to thank the fans for all of the time, energy and, in some cases, money you have invested in the defense of Michael. You can be assured that we are aware of those efforts and genuinely appreciate everything you do to support Michael and his legacy.

--- The Estate of Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2019, 10:34

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

Replying to
@MJJJusticePrjct
and
@tajjackson3
Lie#4 #MichaelJackson somehow responsible for Joy leaving her husband, causing his 2002 suicide- As stated before it was Dennis idea to move from Australia, but Joy left HIM behind. She took 2 of his young children, knowing he had depression/mental health issues & moved to US.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2019, 10:49

@JuliaBerkowitz1

The main point is: in his emails to his mother he asks her these questions below. So if this was the first time they heard about the allegations how did MJ coach him in detail about what the cops would say beforehand?

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2019, 15:14

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/03/02/c ... to-the-mix

Celebrity Caution About Michael Jackson Documentary: Don’t Allow Vanity Fair, Wade Robson and...
Caution About Michael Jackson Documentary: Don’t Allow Vanity Fair, Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck to Drag Others Into the Mix

by Roger Friedman - March 2, 2019 3:30 pm

Maureen Orth, who never understood the Michael Jackson saga, is at it again in Vanity Fair online in her Buzzfeedy “10 Things” column about the Michael Jackson documentary airing tomorrow night. (I’m not linking to them. You can find it.) Orth’s ramblings are the same “Orthotics” she always invented.

The very first thing Orth and others should remember: Gavin Arvizo and his family LIED to a jury and a judge. Michael Jackson was acquitted of molesting Gavin and conspiring to kidnap his grifter family.

In “Leaving Neverland,” Wade Robson — who suddenly remember in 2013, four years after Michael’s death– that he’d been molested, keeps invoking the name “Gavin” as if he were another “victim” of Michael’s. He was not a victim. He was a liar.

I sat in a courtroom in Santa Maria, California for four and a half months in 2005. I listened to the Arvizo’s invent their story. I was there in that courtroom when a jury of 12 people declared Michael Jackson innocent of all charges. So here’s a note to Wade Robson: please stop using Gavin as one of your props. His mother told Tom Mesereau from the witness stand that she thought Michael Jackson was going to take her children away in a hot air balloon.

This was while she scamming welfare.

Number 6 on Orth’s list of things she insists you know about Michael Jackson is about pornographic material that was found at Neverland. Just for the record, something Orth cares not a bit about: Jackson was acquitted by that same jury of having pornographic material. I was also there at the Santa Maria courthouse when prosecutor Ron Zonen brought out a brown paper shopping bag full of that material and thumped it down in front of Wade Robson on the witness stand. Robson, in a very decisive defense of Jackson, went through the magazines with Zonen and found nothing amiss. Zonen, a very sharp prosecutor, was defeated in his effort.

Number 9 on Orth’s list has to do with two of the fathers in Jackson’s past who committed suicide– Evan Chandler and Dennis Robson. They had nothing to do with each other. Evan Chandler was the force behind his son, Jordan’s, case against Michael Jackson. He was the proponent. Once he realized there was money to be made from Jackson, he took custody of Jordan, separated him from his mother, and swore to cause massive harm financially and PR wise against Jackson. If there was a reason for Evan Chandler to commit suicide– and this was after Michael Jackson’s death– it might have been guilt.

As for Mr. Robson– it’s acknowledged in “Leaving Neverland” that he suffered from mental issues. His wife left him in Australia, and took her two small children to L.A. to pursue a Hollywood dream. Joy Robson even talks about her “separate relationship” with Michael. She is very much the architect of her own misery, and her husband’s. Michael had nothing to do with that. Joy Robson, I think, comes off much worse than almost anyone in “Leaving Neverland.”

One last thing: Orth, and others, have revived the spurious claims made by the former Neverland staff that was fired in 1995. They sold their stories then to the tabloids. Their testimony was thrown out. A bunch of them came back and testified in the 2005 trial. No one believed them then. I met Adrian McManus in the Santa Maria JC Penney during the trial. She was working at the jewelry counter. She was unbelievable then, but I see she’s managed to re-sell her old claims to new, gullible listeners.

More to come…

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 luglio 2019, 11:57

Tabloid article so the headline is misleading - nothing changes.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/792 ... died-death
Michael Jackson's former doctor warned him his interactions with children were 'not okay'
MICHAEL Jackson’s former doctor told him his behaviour may be viewed poorly by society.

Neil Ratner, who has recently released book The Rock Doc, detailing his life working as a physician for a bevy of celebrities, most famously worked with Michael Jackson.

Rather was MJ’s doctor throughout the nineties and became a close friend of the King of Pop.

In part one of Daily Star Online’s exclusive interview with Neil Ratner, the Rock Doc lifted the lid on MJ’s parenting technique, while part two saw him expose the reason Michael Jackson couldn’t let go of his childhood.

Leaving Neverland, a documentary released earlier this year, explored Wade Robson and James Safechuck’s allegations that Jackson sexually abused them when they were children.

Michael Jackson’s camp have always strenuously denied the allegations.

Sharing his thoughts on the documentary, Ratner said: “First of all I didn't know the people involved - I never met them I never saw them and so I can't talk about what those people said because I wasn't physically there.

"What I can say though is the many years I was with Michael, that wasn't the Michael I knew at all. If I had sensed [child abuse], seen it, been aware of it – I'm a medical professional, I would have stopped it.

Immagine

"I would have made sure it never happened again, I would have reported it - severed my relationship. It’s not a joke to me. It was difficult enough the job that I had, if I started complicating it by other things that were putting people in danger that were against the law - no way would I have supported that behaviour.

"And I feel really badly that this all happened after Michael died and that he had no way to defend himself and obviously that was a very one-sided portrayal."

Ratner did admit however, that despite never seeing any abuse occur, he warned MJ about how society may view the fact that he constantly surrounded himself with children.

He said: “I was able to tell him things that would reflect badly on him in no uncertain.

“I sat him down and I told him, ‘I hear what you’re saying and I understand what you’re saying but society doesn’t.’

“And he said ‘No, no you don’t understand, it’s okay.’

“And I said ‘it’s not okay’. But you know, he had his own view and I had my own view. And I couldn't change his behaviours but as a friend I would tell him things and be honest and that's very important or else you can't be a real friend to somebody.”

Rather insisted Michael’s intentions with children were good and recalled a time they visited a children’s HIV hospital together in South Africa, where Michael wanted to reach out and help the kids.

Immagine

He revealed: “I remember the first time I was with him in South Africa and we went to a children's HIV hospital and this was back in the nineties where everybody was very nervous about HIV and people wouldn't want to touch people who had it and Michael just jumped right in there and he grabbed the kids and put them on his lap and I said to him after, ‘What are you doing man?' And he said "You're wrong, you're wrong, you got to touch people man, these kids need to be touched too it's okay."

“And you know there was a really special kind of thing there and being a physician for me it was like an eye-opening experience and we did that often when we could and I think if Michael lived, I had already gotten into a lot of charity projects in Africa - he loved Africa - I loved Africa, we had spent a lot of time there. And I think had he lived - we'd have built a children's hospital in Africa, we had talked about it often.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/790 ... eil-ratner

Michael Jackson’s former doctor lifts lid on his ‘strict’ parenting
NEIL Ratner has shared an insight into Michael Jackson’s relationship with his children in an exclusive chat with Daily Star Online.

Neil Ratner, who has recently released book The Rock Doc about his time working as a physician to the stars, most famously worked with Michael Jackson.

The celeb doctor looked after MJ's health during the nineties, when Michael took on a secondary role in life.

Not only was he an international superstar, he also then became a father.

Michael shared chidren Michael Jr (now 22), Paris (now 21), Prince (now 17), with Debbie Rowe (60) whom he was married to from 1996-1999.

Talking about the relationship between Michael and his children, Ratner recalled: "I was fortunate enough to be around when Michael’s kids were born and be around in the early years of them growing up. Absolutely I got to see him as a father."

Ratner recounted one particular Christmas story, which saw Michael go all out.

He said: "You know Michael was a Jehovah’s Witness and as such, they never celebrated birthdays or any kind of holidays.

"And Michael stopped being a Jehovah’s Witness and disassociated himself with that in the late eighties, but he still kind of had some of those things ingrained in him.

Immagine

"And so he had kids now and I had a chat with him about birthdays and particularly about Christmas and how it was coming and he was going to be in New York.

"I asked him 'Are you going to do Christmas? and he said ‘No’. And I said, 'Michael you’ve got kids now'."

He continued: "I’m Jewish but Christmas meant something to me. We lived outside of New York and we couldn’t wait to see the tree in Times Square and see all the department store windows and it was nothing to do with religion it was just exciting for a kid.

“And a couple of months later he was staying in the city and it was Christmas and he invited my wife and I to come up and stay at the hotel and come up to the room for dinner.

"So we go up to his suite for dinner and knock on the door and you’d have thought it was a set from a Christmas movie.

"The tree, the train, the puppies. The kids running around. It was unbelievable.

"It was right out of a movie."

"So I saw him with the kids. He was a great father – if anything a little too strict. You know, it was please and thank you and the kids had to look good but he cared and took that job extremely seriously."

Ratner also spoke about how Michael used to make his children wear dust masks all the time.

He reflected: "Even the stuff with the kids wearing the masks, which I talked to him about. I think he was misdirected but he was really just trying to protect the kids. There was nothing sinister about that.

"Think about him as a child, as a child celebrity and what he went through and he really didn’t want his kids to go through that.

"And I talked to him and I told him that’s really not the way you want to do it, but he had his own ideas and he did it the way he wanted to do it."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 luglio 2019, 17:00

Butterflies
@butterfliesxo3

On 20th July, Chris Tucker defended MJ in a show and told people not to believe the allegations or Leaving Neverland. MJ’s songs played before and after the show and part of the show was also dedicated to MJ. Chris Tucker was, is and will always be a true, loyal friend to MJ.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 luglio 2019, 11:11

https://www.mjvibe.com/michael-jackson- ... in-poland/

MICHAEL JACKSON CANCELLED IN POLAND.
JULY 26, 2019

Immagine

If you recall, we posted an article in March about the Bemowo Amphitheatre in Poland called “Michael Jackson” and the possibility for the name to change.

The name has now been changed due to the aftermath of “Leaving Neverland” despite the local fans fighting for the name to remain.

The district authorities said the name could be changed in March, just after the premiere of the HBO film “Leaving Neverland”. After almost four months, the decision was made – Michael Jackson disappears from Bemowo. – We decided to return to the original name – says Małgorzata Kink from the district office in an interview with Radio Kolor. He explains that the name commemorating the American star never passed the official way through the City Council, so the district board could quickly withdraw his decision from ten years ago.

From now on, the amphitheater in Bemowo will be called the “Górczewska” amphitheater but who cares about the new name now! We don’t!

We will not forget this!

SOURCE: MJJC / Radio Kolor

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 luglio 2019, 16:29

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 luglio 2019, 9:36

https://www.mjvibe.com/mtv-may-cut-mich ... d-at-vmas/

MTV MAY CUT MICHAEL JACKSON’S NAME FROM VANGUARD AWARD AT VMAS
JULY 27, 2019

Immagine

After continued fallout from the fake documentary “Leaving Neverland,” MTV is considering cutting ties with Michael Jackson’s name for its annual Video Music Awards in August.

“There’s a lot of heated discussion at the network about how to handle the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award this year, and it’s getting ugly,” a source told. “There’s talk about if they should change the name, or get rid of it altogether. [There’s also talk] about who would pre­sent it and who would accept it. It’s a mess.”

Michael Jackson’s estate denied the allegations and filed a $100 million lawsuit against HBO for violating a clause from a 1992 contract that barred the network from making “disparaging remarks” about the King of Pop. HBO countered in court docs that the contract had expired.

But months after the film aired, there are still shock waves being felt in the industry.

“MTV [potentially] banning his name is the latest fallout. They haven’t decided yet, but they’ve been going back and forth on it. There are a lot of issues,” a source said.

The award is not given annually, which could also buy MTV time.

Michael Jackson received the Vanguard Award in 1988, and MTV renamed it in his honor in 1991.

Rihanna, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Britney Spears, U2 and Jennifer Lopez (last year’s recipient) are some of the stars to have been honored under the name.

MTV announced its VMA nominees this week, with Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X topping the list. Grande and Swift lead the nominations with 10 each.

But while MTV announced Lopez as the MJ Vanguard recipient last July, ahead of the late August airdate, the network so far remains mum on whether there is a recipient this year.

MTV did not confirm or deny this yet.

NOTE: This is not the first time MTV renamed this award. Named after Michael Jackson in 1991, the name was dropped in 2003 and reinstalled in 2011 (Britney Spears received it).

SOURCE: Page Six

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 luglio 2019, 9:58

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/07/29/m ... -his-music

ome Music Michael Jackson Album 2019 Sales, Streams, Up Significantly Despite Documentary “Scandal” and...
Michael Jackson Album 2019 Sales, Streams, Up Significantly Despite Documentary “Scandal” and Calls for Bans on His Music

by Roger Friedman - July 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Remember when the documentary “Leaving Neverland” looked like it was going to hurt Michael Jackson’s legacy?

Remember all the calls for banning Jackson’s music from radio, from the culture?

Well, it didn’t work out that way.

According to numbers from BuzzAngle, Michael’s music has soared in 2019. (I must say, I was surprised.)

To date, Jackson’s numbers for Album Sales including streaming, downloads, and CD purchases are up 15.7% over 2018. His total at this point last year was 425,330. This year it’s 498,806.

Jackson’s CD sales are down slightly, but that’s true for just about every recording artist. His streaming numbers are a different story, however. His streaming (audio, video, etc) is up 39.7% over last year. (We’re using the same 30 week period each year.)

Jackson’s total streaming so far in 2019 is 1,127,200,908. Yes, over 1 billion. Jackson has been dead since June 2009 and even then hadn’t issued a record of new material since 2001.

Roughly a third of Jackson’s album sales this year come from “Thriller” and its singles, and individual tracks.

This information should come as good news to the Jackson estate. They’ve still got a Broadway musical cooking for next year. It was briefly derailed, but with Jackson’s music’s popularity on the rise, they should feel emboldened to move ahead.

Maybe all publicity really is good publicity!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 luglio 2019, 16:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... J1JQaIrxRU

Reason Bound Podcast #10: Pirates In Neverland: The Michael Jackson Allegations

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 luglio 2019, 16:34

KerryWard
@FallAgainMJ

See this #DanReed? This is what’s known as a big, fat, UP YOURS

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 agosto 2019, 16:19

New music coming out Sheryl? You can guarantee the legions of Michael Jackson fans will not be buying anything connected to you whatsoever.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/ ... 1564811609

‘I’ve been through some painful experiences’ – Sheryl Crow on #MeToo and Michael Jackson

The singer reflects on her career, from being a backing singer on the Bad tour to 2019’s Glastonbury

by Nosheen Iqbal

Sat 3 Aug 2019 06.21 BST First published on Sat 3 Aug 2019 06.00 BST
Shares
Sheryl Crow was never cool. A former high–school music teacher, she thigh-slapped her way into pop consciousness in 1993 with Tuesday Night Music Club, a collection of carefree, daytime drinking jams, and was almost immediately embraced by her heroes – the Eagles, Stevie Nicks, Johnny Cash.

But just like Fiona Apple, Jewel and the rest of the 90s female singer-songwriters stringing out bad-boyfriend anecdotes into angsty radio anthems, Crow never really felt part of the alt-rock scene. “I came up with Smashing Pumpkins, Beck, Hole, REM,” she recalls, delicately criss-crossed in a stiff armchair. “But I was totally shunned. I always felt like I was in no man’s land. I’d go to the Grammys” – for the record, she won three – “but I was never ‘in’ with the popular kids, do you know what I mean?”

We’re sitting in one of the nooks of Crow’s Nashville home, a ranch that comes with staff and is accented in both shabby rock-star bohemia and American gothic. Out back is a barn that has doubled as a music studio for her 11th and final album, Threads, an all-star blowout featuring Keith Richards, Mavis Staples, Chuck D and St Vincent. Being snubbed by Billy Corgan can’t rank too high on the list of life worries, can it?

“Well, instead, I got swept up by Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones. It was weird, like hanging out with my parents’ friends.” She lets out an awkward laugh. “I mean that in the best possible way, because clearly they were the people I wanted to hang out with, but it definitely did feel like, when that Seattle scene was coming up, even the record labels were trying to figure out a way to make me appear alternative.”

They needn’t have bothered. It’s worth being reminded that Crow has sold 50m albums worldwide; her debut went platinum – twice in the UK and seven times in the US. She has survived the triple trauma of breast cancer, a brain tumour and an engagement to Lance Armstrong (they split in 2006, a few weeks before their wedding). Meanwhile, her brand of soupy, country-tinged rock, all white wine and leather trousers, has inevitably come back round to see her booked at both Wembley and Glastonbury this summer, playing in front of fresh new fans.

“There are very few women who can pull in the young people – one of the many things that’s unfair in my industry is that men can go on stage and play to young women when they’re 60 and it’s still considered sexy.” Crow, on the other hand, considers herself “a heritage artist” now. It’s not that she’s stopped caring about how she looks – that remains an ever-present, low-level nag at the back of her mind – more that she’s decided she’s free of the insecurity and competitiveness and career reinventions.

“But back [in the 90s], when you were trying to be an artist you were playing out who you were supposed to be in front of everyone.” Crow pivoted from mistress of pop-rock to bluesy folk singer and even had a spell in 2013 as a demure country belle – “I would say thank you, next, on that [phase]” she laughs. “I don’t know how many artists go through [that] today because they seem so much more aware of their brand.”

In her sixth decade, as a mother of two sons under 12, Crow doesn’t think her life really got going until her late 40s. “It’s stifling, because you still have so much more to say and you’re growing and you’re interested. I don’t know where I fit in – it’s one of the reasons why this is going to be my last album.”

For someone announcing her exit from the industry, she’s remarkably zen. It’s the same attitude she applies to the talent squashed and spat out by the music industry over the years, by powerful men taking advantage of young, vulnerable stars.

“I’ve been through some really painful experiences and sexual harassment, so I have been through it. But I’ve never had any apologies and I will say that karma is a mean mamma – and that she seems to get even.” Crow won’t mention any names and writes much of this off as behaviour that emerging artists have long been expected to shut up about and endure – which until recently it was. Does she not get angry looking back?

“I wouldn’t wish anyone ill,” she says, softly, “but me getting an apology now, from someone who doesn’t mean it, doesn’t matter to me.”

Which brings us to what is now another problematic period in her life: the almost two years Crow spent as a backing singer on Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour, 1987-89. It was a gig Crow landed a couple of years out of graduating from college while she was teaching and making music for TV adverts. It saw her duetting with Jackson on I Just Can’t Stop Loving You, night after night, on a run of shows since alleged by the documentary Leaving Neverland to have enabled accounts of sexual abuse on Jackson’s part.

Crow pauses. “I happened to turn on CNN the morning after the first half [of the documentary] aired, and they showed clips of the young man who was on the Jackson tour with us and it made me … I mean, I still feel really … ”

Crow grasps for the right weight of words. “It’s like a death in the family, you know? It’s sad. [James Safechuck] was a great kid and the whole time he was with us – which was the better half of an 18-month tour – I always wondered: ‘What in the world are his parents doing?’, you know?”

We sit in an uncomfortable gloom. Did she guess? Did she wonder? “Honestly, I think … ” She takes a longer pause. “I think that there were a lot of exceptions made because of the damage that [Jackson] … I mean, he didn’t intentionally project it, but it was part of his aura – this almost being untouchable and almost alien-like [figure]. And, yeah, I mean, I’m sad, and I’m mad at a lot of people. I feel like there was just a huge network of people that allowed all that to go on. It’s just tragic.”

It is a shocking statement – a world-famous rock star laying out charges against the music industry for being complicit in Michael Jackson’s alleged abuse of young boys. Crow looks pained. “I think he actually did not know my name for quite a long while.” She describes an atmosphere in which Jackson’s orbit centred entirely round him, leaving her and her bandmates significantly out of picture. Was there never any contact from Jackson once she’d made it as a bona fide solo star?

“Never. I saw him at the Grammys and I don’t think he ever put together [who I was].”

To say all this is awkward, sitting in Sheryl Crow’s house, drinking Sheryl Crow’s specially bought English breakfast tea, is an understatement. But we move on to her kids, about them keeping her young and forcing her to listen to Post Malone – the ways in which she feels the world is slowly spinning towards a better place. She remains thoughtful on how much has changed for her as an artist, and the good that a whole lot of life, therapy and healthy living can do.

“I will say that I feel more like the person I came in as, now more then I ever did,” she says. “And part of that is, when you’re living out your life in the public eye and you’re struggling between ‘who and how do I need to become to keep people interested in me?’, you don’t necessarily cling to who you are. And I don’t have that nervous energy like I did in the 90s of second-guessing myself.”

What would she say to her younger, more tightly coiled self?

“I think if you’re always trying to keep things in check like I was … When it started to spin out of control and unwind, that was really the first time I was forced to feel a true emotion and hold it until it was gone. And we don’t do that enough. You’ve got to experience everything in [pain] so you will come out of the other side stronger and more aware.”

This sounds like the start of a Sheryl Crow song. She smiles.

“The only way to the other side is go through it, you know?”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 agosto 2019, 11:04

:???:
USA TV Critics proving that they are a 'fact free' organisation. (This is a group of just 200 media 'critics' who appear to have zero interest in truth):

'Fleabag,' 'Better Call Saul,' Michelle Williams among top winners of TV critics' awards

And HBO won three awards, for movie or miniseries ("Chernobyl"); news and information program ("Leaving Neverland," detailing sexual abuse claims against singer Michael Jackson) and – in a repeat win – sketch/variety program ("Last Week Tonight with John Oliver").

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entert...rs/1913118001/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Amazon comedy took home three wins, including program of the year at the 35th annual TCA kudos.

HBO also had a big night with Last Week Tonight With John Oliver winning the prize for achievement in sketch/variety show for the second year in a row. The cabler's Michael Jackson exposé Leaving Neverland won the prized for achievement in news and information, while Chernobyl took home the win for best movie/miniseries. As was previously announced HBO's Deadwood and creator David Milch were recognized with the Heritage Award and Lifetime Achievement prize, respectively.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...awards-1229076
--------------------------------------------------------------------

These were the nominations:

OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN NEWS AND INFORMATION
“60 Minutes” – CBS (2012 Winner in Category)
“America To Me” – Starz
“Leaving Neverland” – HBO
“Our Planet” – Netflix
“The Rachel Maddow Show” – MSNBC
“Surviving R. Kelly” – Lifetime

http://tvcritics.org/the-television-...d-nominations/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 agosto 2019, 9:32

https://www.mjvibe.com/michael-jacksons ... than-ever/

CHARTS, NEWS
MICHAEL JACKSON’S MUSIC MORE POPULAR THAN EVER!
JULY 30, 2019

Immagine

“Leaving Neverland”?? What is that? Mute who? Well, clearly not Michael Jackson!

According to numbers from BuzzAngle, The US Music Industry Report on Consumption, Michael’s music has soared in 2019.

To date, Michael Jackson’s numbers for Album Sales including streaming, downloads, and CD purchases are up 15.7% over 2018. His total at this point last year was 425,330. This year it’s 498,806.

Michael Jackson’s CD sales are down slightly, but that’s normal for any artists in the world with the decline of CDs. His streaming numbers are a different story, however. His streaming (audio, video, etc) is up 39.7% over last year.

Michael Jackson’s total streaming so far in 2019 is 1,127,200,908. Yes, over 1 billion!!!

Roughly a third of Michael Jackson’s album sales this year come from “Thriller” and its singles, and individual tracks.

It seems that Dan Reed and co. have failed to mute Michael Jackson and some radios in the world are turning back to Michael’s best hits.

The fans have also been actively listening to the King of Pop since the release of the fictional movie! So a huge thanks to the fans! Keep going!

SOURCE: SHowbiz411

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2019, 11:08

Sisqo reacts to Michael Jackson’s name being removed from VMA award (link: https://youtu.be/4vr_pA6xsNY) youtu.be/4vr_pA6xsNY via
@YouTube

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2019, 11:16

yvette nicole brown
@YNB
Replying to
@tajjackson3
It’s a shame that we now see standing up for what’s right as fearless but here we are.
My mom taught me to stand up against lies & to fight for those who can’t fight for themselves. I know those two were lying & since Michael can no longer fight for himself, I will fight.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2019, 21:48

Tom Mesereau's First Extensive Interview After "Leaving Neverland" Airs on HBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... zZklvWIT7o

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 agosto 2019, 11:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... tEgIJHRDGY
1:41 / 2:19
The Very Best Of Stephanie Safechuck from Leaving Neverland

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 agosto 2019, 15:44

DespicableDrew
@DespicableDrew
Lynn Fox got in contact with #DanReed and now is falsely claiming that Brett Barnes and Macaulay Culkin were paid for their silence. This is #Pedowood agenda on display: slander an innocent dead man & hide actual predators. Also, shaming witnesses who oppose false allegations.

Immagine

Immagine

DespicableDrew
@DespicableDrew
Here's another Lynn - whether it's the same person with two profiles we don't know - alleging that MJ defenders must have been "touched" themselves. These are the vile individuals hiding behind #LeavingNeverland and concealing actual predators as they aim at dead and innocent MJ.

Immagine

And again: Lynn Fox, in contact with #DanReed and the whole #LeavingNeverland posse, threatens a CSA victim with "humiliation" if she dares point out the provably fake news she is spreading about MJ. So much for self-declared "CSA advocates": as long as they fit their narrative.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 agosto 2019, 15:58

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... sK?ocid=st
will.i.am: Michael Jackson allegations are part of 'racist smear campaign'
Bang Showbiz 3/30/2019

will.i.am says the allegations made against Michael Jackson are part of a "racist smear campaign".

The 'Scream and Shout' hitmaker has branded the claims made by James Safechuck and Wade Robson in the HBO documentary 'Leaving Neverland', where they claim that Michael sexually abused both of them after befriending them when they were children, as part of a "smear campaign" against the singer.

He said: "I don't know what to trust or who to believe. Who is behind it or what? Obviously it's money. All I know is it's a smear campaign. If he did it, then it's sad and inhumane. But if he didn't, then what is happening is sad and inhumane."

will.i.am worked with Michael before his passing and praised him for being a "genuine and big-hearted person".

He added: "The Michael Jackson I loved I will always love. The person I met was the kindest and most genuine and big-hearted person, who wouldn't hurt a fly."

Some have called for Michael Jackson's music to be banned in the wake of the allegations but will.i.am has fumed at this, liking it to "not doing anything with anyone who ever did anything ill in the past?"

Immagine
Speaking at Elstree studios, he shared: "We live in a very, very, very, very hypocritical, double-standard, fake society. I can name a thousand other products that we still buy, still use, that are owned by folks that have done the most horrendous things to people, millions of them, and we don't take their products from the market. You're not talking about banning Bayer that made the chemicals to kill all the Jews. You're not talking about real s**t and yet you want to flex on a song? Bayer is really responsible for chemicals that killed millions of people but they're headache medicine now.

"Are you going to ridicule them for their past? Are there reparations that need to be done for that? Imagine every country that ever had slaves, people said never travel to those countries because of what they've done in the past. Are you not supposed to do anything with anyone who ever did anything ill in the past?"

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 agosto 2019, 21:41

According to the latest hit piece, LN was originally financed for research by Film Four. The Director of Film Four is Daniel Battsek. Batsek took over at Mirama x after the Weinstein brothers left, but apparently remained friends for a period of time.

Immagine

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

To be fair, Battsek has publicly called out Weinstein in the media. My point is, there's never more than a few degrees of separation in the film making industry, and that makes motivations suspicious Imo.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 agosto 2019, 21:55

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

The Indie Wire article begins with an assumption that is NOT supported by #MichaelJackson booming music sales & streaming & increased interest in the MAN
Immagine

Indiewire shows Jan 2019 disingenuous marketing of HBO/Sundance "gut-wrenching" LN, that "crisis counselors" were needed for the audience packed w MEDIA- but NO caring for World audiences as HBO airs it Globally? Selective concern or BS?
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 agosto 2019, 22:04

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/06/peter-an ... op.twitter

Peter Andre continues to defend Michael Jackson amid child sex abuse allegations Isobel LewisTuesday 6 Aug 2019
Immagine

Peter has continuously defended the King of Pop (Picture: Getty) Peter Andre has doubled down on his defence of Michael Jackson, insisting that the evidence ‘points to his innocence’ against child abuse allegations. The Australian pop star briefly featured in the controversial Leaving Neverland documentary, which claims that Michael sexually abused young boys at the height of his fame. In his weekly column for New! Magazine, Peter, who has previously defended the King of Pop, responded to the news that MTV was considering removing Michael’s name from the Video Vanguard award at the MTV Video Music Awards just over a month after the 10 year anniversary of his death. ‘I think music has to be kept separate,’ the Mysterious Girl singer wrote, having previously argued that radio stations should not ban the late musician’s songs. ‘Some of the songs weren’t even written by Michael Jackson. Those writers’ music gets tarnished too.’ Peter came close to meeting his hero in 1987, after placing second in a dance competition to meet the pop star. He lost out on the prize to Wade Robson, one of Michael’s accusers in the HBO documentary.

However, despite Wade’s allegations, Peter has admitted that he is still ‘devastated’ to have missed out on meeting the Billie Jean singer and will continue to perform his songs live ‘He’s built such a legacy in music,’ Peter continued in his column. ‘I’ve always been open with my views on the subject and I’ve always said that, of course, if he did do the things he is accused of then it’s beyond terrible. ‘But what if he didn’t do them?’ Referencing Jackson’s multiple child abuse trials, the 46-year-old pointed out that Michael had been cleared of all charges in his lifetime and that these allegations had only re-emerged following his death in 2009.

‘There are many things that point to his innocence, for example, the FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 10 years and found nothing,’ Peter wrote. ‘He was also acquitted of all 14 counts in court. Of course, that doesn’t mean a crime was never committed, but it does mean it’s difficult to prove someone guilty when they’ve been found innocent.’

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 agosto 2019, 11:25

Jamie
@JamieBergen1

Best con artist: Wade Robson
Best supporting con artist: James Safechuck
Best lie: James "I was abused in the train station every day" Safechuck
Best NAMBLA propaganda: Dan "a 7-year-old can have a loving sexual relationship with a grown man" Reed
Best stolen drone shots: Compass

SimonBarreBrisebois
@SBarrBrisebois

The BS that is Leaving Neverland didn't destroy Michael Jackson's popularity. Instead, it encouraged non-fans 2 do their researches over the allegations (1993, 2003, 2013), they realised that #MichaelJackson was always innocent. & they became fans of Michael.

Immagine

@JuliaBerkowitz1
·
@IndieWire
If these allegations are true, why do those promoting this film feel the need to tell so many lies? They still perpetuate this BS about the accusers not talking to each other before LN, when it's in Robson's own 2016 deposition that it's just not true.

And even if Robson didn't confirm in his deposition that he spoke with Safechuck - a little common sense is all that is needed: Same law firm with legal representatives that have already demonstrated unethical practices, not only in this case but previous cases!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 agosto 2019, 12:01

Can't believe she would come out with this statement. People need to research.

Barbara Steisand
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 agosto 2019, 21:56

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a286 ... -dan-reed/

Leaving Neverland's Dan Reed reveals one devastating scene that was a last-minute addition to the documentary
"It was like opening up some kind of physical memory."

BY RIANNE HOUGHTON
08/08/2019

Immagine

Note: The following article contains discussion of sexual misconduct allegations that some readers may find upsetting.

The documentary-maker behind Leaving Neverland has opened up about the filming process, revealing that one heart-rending scene was added into the two-part programme at the last minute.

Dan Reed's documentary, which aired on Channel 4 in the UK and HBO in the US earlier this year, featured in-depth interviews with Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who have accused Michael Jackson of grooming and sexual abuse – claims the late singer always denied.

Speaking to IndieWire in the light of Leaving Neverland's Emmy nominations, Reed explained that one scene involving Safechuck and a jewellery box was filmed "more than a year" after their first main interview.

Related: Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed reveals "one of the big questions" that his film had to answer

In the scene, James opens up a jewellery box that he alleged Jackson gave him in return for sexual favours. In the devastating scene, Safechuck claims that one item of jewellery was given to him as a "wedding ring".

Talking through the scene's timeline, filmmaker Reed said: "It took him a long time [to find the box]. The house was not big. He found it eventually, and we went back to the location, for continuity, and he sat down and opened this box."

Calling the moment "incredible", Reed continued: "It was like opening up some kind of physical memory. Literally his hands started to shake and he became short of breath, overwhelmed by feelings that washed over him from the past, the intensity of emotion when he took out the ring when he got married."

Last month, it was announced that Leaving Neverland had been nominated for five Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Directing for a Documentary/Nonfiction Program and Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special.

The Jackson estate has denied the claims made in the documentary and criticised the film when it first premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 agosto 2019, 22:03

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

READ VindicateMJ - (link: https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2015/ ... s-stories/) vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/the… #FridayFacts do NOT support the #LeavingNeverland Fiction NOR #WadeRobson's legal filings attempting a "thinly veiled extortion" against MJEstate. Information, media won't research & won't report -

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 agosto 2019, 10:14

Jeffrey Epstein died/committed suicide. So what?
I STILL want CNN to make a documentary called, "The Case Against Epstein."
And I want HBO and SkyNews to make a documentary about his victims, just like they did Michael Jackson!
And about all his pals too!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 agosto 2019, 21:51

https://rollingout.com/2019/08/14/lies- ... -accusers/

‘Lies of Leaving Neverland’ pokes holes in the stories of MJ’s accusers
by TERRY SHROPSHIRE

Immagine

An explosive new video called Lies of Leaving Neverland has been released that seemingly pokes multiple holes in the stories of Michael Jackson’s accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who claim they were sexually abused by the King of Pop.

According to The Blast, Lies of Leaving Neverland is a direct response to the Emmy-nominated documentary Leaving Neverland that horrified media members at the Sundance Film Festival in January and was subsequently released on HBO.

In the Lies of Leaving Neverland, the video accuses the original Leaving Neverland of being wrought with “provable lies, conflicting accounts, contradictions, staged reshoots, faked scenes, reconstructed memories, critical information omissions, manipulated news clips, discredited source material,” according to The Blast.

The Lies of Leaving Neverland centers around Robson’s 2016 deposition where he admits that he previously testified under oath that the “Billie Jean” singer never touched him a “sexual” or “inappropriate” way, but then said those previous statements were “mistruths.”

Not long after the 30-minute video begins, Robson admits in 2016 that he “was hurt” that he was not invited to Jackson’s memorial after Jackson died from acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication in 2009 in Holmby Hills, California. Robson believed that he and Jackson had “a close friendship.”

Why Robson would want to attend the funeral of his abuser at L.A.’s Staples Center has mystified and angered Jackson supporters to this day.

There were many other points of contention in The Lies of Leaving Neverland that the video points out:

Why one of MJ’s closest young friends, Macaulay Culkin of Home Alone fame, was never contacted to speak in Leaving Neverland. Culkin said he was never abused by Jackson;
Why no one from the Jackson family was ever given the opportunity to speak on the matter;
How Safechuck could tell of being abused on the train at Neverland in 1988 or 1989 when the train was reportedly not built until years later;
How Robson said he was abused when he was alone with Jackson while the family went to the Grand Canyon, but that the mother testified that the entire family was in Arizona together;
That Robson claimed he burnt most of Jackson’s stuff, but failed to mention that he had already sold most of the items that had monetary value back in 2011;
Emanuel Lewis, a close friend of MJ’s at the time when Thriller hijacked popular culture and owned the Billboard pop charts, was also never contacted. He also said he was never abused by Jackson.
Bryan Freedman, an attorney for the Jackson Estate, told The Blast that “the consideration of Leaving Neverland for an Emmy in any category other than one based on fiction is preposterous. A documentary is commonly defined as a film or video examining an event or person based on facts.”

The Michael Jackson Estate has filed a $100 million lawsuit against HBO.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2019, 9:15

FOX NEWS now reporting on 'the lies of Neverland'. Hopefully this is just the beginning of restoring Michael's legacy. More to come.

RazörFist
@RAZ0RFIST

The real story here is that MAINSTREAM media is finally pointing out Dan Reed's falsehood-laden shlockumentary.
I have major issues with Fox News. But this is a feather in their cap. There are WAY too many issues with Robson and Safecuck for this to not be reported.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2019, 9:55

TSCM
@MJJRepository

From Nov. '03 to Jan. '05, Geraldo fairly and factually covered the Arvizo scandal and called it out for what it was, a blatant scam.
The higher-ups didn't like this. They then forbid Geraldo from covering any part of the actual MJ trial from Feb-June 05, which is why he didn't.
Immagine

Geraldo Rivera
@GeraldoRivera

Release of #MichaelJackson accuser’s 2016 deposition proves what I’ve been saying since release of #LeavingNeverland It’s fake news #WadeRobson is a liar & #HBO is complicit in smearing late #KingOfPop

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2019, 10:44

I really hope this is true!

https://www.inquisitr.com/5399451/micha ... FOv8LDhS3Q

April 19, 2019
Michael Jackson’s Children Reportedly Preparing A Lawsuit Against Wade Robson And James Safechuck

Following the airing of HBO’s Leaving Neverland documentary, Wade Robson and James Safechuck’s allegations of sexual abuse against the late Michael Jackson challenged long-held beliefs about the singer and had his music removed from airwaves.

Now, Page Six reports that Jackson’s children are investigating Robson and Safechuck before officially filing a lawsuit.

Prince, Paris, and Prince Michael Jackson II, or “Blanket,” are exploring claims that the two were paid to participate in the film, and examining their accounts of abuse for any inconsistencies.

A source close to the family told the media outlet the children are “said to be preparing a lawsuit for fraud, emotional distress, slander, and misrepresentation.”

Reportedly, the prospective suit is not for monetary gain, but Jackson’s progeny want an “apology” from Robson and Safechuck and for them to accept “responsibility.” Any money awarded would be sent to charity.

A source said that the three Jacksons resent being mentioned in the documentary, and believe their privacy has been taken away.

Dan Reed, the director of the film, has stated that the men were not compensated for their involvement.

The siblings are also looking closely into Robson’s charity, the Robson Family Fund, which was set up through the Hawaii Community Foundation when the documentary was released, according to The Blast.

Robson and his wife initially faced criticism for being unclear about who would receive the donations. Robson then renamed the charity the Robson Child Abuse Healing and Prevention Fund. The official website says funds must be given to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations, per the law.

A representative for the Jackson siblings gave an official statement to Page Six concerning the story.

“The three children say that all they want is to preserve their father’s musical legacy. They feel that the ‘documentary’ was one-sided and the two men have made numerous claims that aren’t true. As for the allegations, they believe that per their own investigation and other news sources, money raised by the two men and maybe others has not gone to a charity or to promote anything positive.”

The representative added that Paris, Prince, and Blanket also want formal answers concerning Robson’s charity, his donations, and other issues. The rep stated that the Jacksons use their platform to help others, and said the most important factor for them was to find any possible illegal activities committed by Robson and Safechuck.

Page Six reported that the Jackson estate has sued HBO for breach of contract and are seeking at least $100 million in damages.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2019, 16:17

https://www.uncrazed.com/wade-robson-de ... n-trial/13

Wade Robson Deposition Video: “Lied” During Michael Jackson Trial

Published 22 hours ago on August 14, 2019

In 2016, Wade Robson was videotaped for a deposition as part of his lawsuit against Michael Jackson’s companies.

Reacting to HBO‘s Leaving Neverland, a website has launched that claims to disprove and discredit Wade’s allegations he made during the documentary. Amongst a 30 minute video that demonstrates manipulative editing techniques used to defame Michael’s legacy, snippets from a several hour-long deposition video appear throughout.

The full video titled Lies of Leaving Neverland is claiming the allegations made by Wade and James Safechuck were false. It claims Leaving Neverland is filled with “provable lies, conflicting accounts, contradictions, staged reshoots, faked scenes, reconstructed memories, critical information ommissions, manipulated news clips, discredited source material” and that “key motives” are ignored.

In the deposition video, Wade was questioned about Michael’s 2005 molestation trial and the testimony that the professional dancer gave. He claimed at the time of his testimony that Michael never molested him; but the lawyer who conducted the deposition rephrased the question leading to the same answer, “That was a lie, correct?” with Wade responding, “That was not the truth, correct.”

Rispondi