Leaving Neverland

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Leaving Neverland

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 aprile 2019, 11:38

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

Source: @MJJJusticePrjct Looks like #WadeRobson has 99 problems - and three unpaid tax bills are some of them....
Tax defaults from 2015 to 2017 - before his company was forced into liquidation - and THAT'S why his website disappeared

Dan's Real Egg Mug‏ @CherylDiamond18
Dan's Real Egg Mug Retweeted KerryWard

Well what happened to Wade being a successful "millionare"? The detectives have busted you again Wade, truth is you're flat out broke and that's why you danced over MJ's grave for cash, your next plan is to scam real survivors to make it up.

MJJJusticeProject‏ @MJJJusticePrjct
MJJJusticeProject Retweeted Los Angeles Times

ONE MORE TIME for good measure -- The Majority of Parents, fueled by their children, no doubt & staff at Gardner Stree Elementary Voted to HONOR the Constitutional right to Presumption of Innocence that rules our country - THANK YOU for doing the right thing!

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

Even more evidence to suggest #WadeRobson is hiding from the tax man. His businesses are registered to a mail box service
Immagine

Jess Garcia‏ @hatethejess · 7h7 hours ago
Replying to @FallAgainMJ @MJJJusticePrjct and 6 others

PURPOSE: DOCUMENTARY FILM MAKING

Regina&Roger‏ @RogerStan123
Replying to @FallAgainMJ @jqg2019 @Corey_Feldman

Corey is in a tough spot, his publicist has already said he’s NOT supporting Wade & James. Corey also said he will not speak on Michael again and Michael isn’t in his doc, we should leave Corey alone. When the truth fully comes out about Michael innocence, maybe Corey will help

kapowski‏ @santikapowski

So, out of nowhere, this Michael Jackson special appeared on all spanish newstands. Released for May-June 2019: All music, all joy, all real MJ. No nonsense, no rumours, no bullshit. Mute who?
Immagine

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

Oh and by the way - #WadeRobson didn't file ANY ACCOUNTS for the entire duration of Wajero Entertainment Inc - not a single one. Instead; he set up Wade Robson Creations - hoping it would "go away"

COREY SPEAKS ON THE NEW ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW, HIS LOYALTY 2 FANS, & THE UPCOMING TRUTH DOC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvFetXHn_Aw

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

So to recap - #WadeRobson was already in financial dire straits when he lost the MJ One gig - then he doesn't pay his taxes - whilst claiming #MJ abused him.
#Safechuck family business goes bust - after being sued...
Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2019, 9:29

https://ktla.com/2019/04/27/michael-jac ... fter-vote/

will bois‏ @WillDaBeast6991

Did R. Kelly's accusers sue him for over a billion dollars?
No.
Did R. Kelly's accusers do a photo shoot for Billboard magazine?
No.
Did R. Kelly's accusers release a soundtrack of their documentary?
NO.
So why are people still comparing his case with Michael Jackson?

Michael #MJInnocent‏ @Mike_dropUK

Are you actually fucking kidding me?!? A leaving neverland soundtrack on @spotify & @amazonmusic you can also buy the mp3 from @amazonuk at a bargain price of £7.99!
Who the hell would want to buy or listen to that
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 aprile 2019, 10:24

TSCM‏ @MJJRepository

We also have Dan prompting Wade to say "his lover." Dan is on record claiming he felt more sad that the sexual abuse and relationships ended than of the 100s of times of abuse itself. He claims the relationship was "sexually & emotionally fulfilling." Pure pro-pedo propaganda.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 maggio 2019, 15:07

@MJHIStorySource

Boy George speaks about Leaving Neverland: "It's just taken almost for granted that this is what happened and therefore we all should accept it."

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

Well of course #Oprah doesn't have any regrets - because like her three buddies; it's all about MONEY & protecting the REAL predators!
https://people.com/movies/oprah-winfrey ... nterviews/

Leaving Neverland Facts‏ @NeverlandFacts

If #LeavingNeverland is about victims of abuse and isn't about money as Dan Reed and @HBO claim when patting themselves on the back, then why is there a money-generating soundtrack?

Malhotra‏ @amkwindsor

@Oprah - Stop comparing the backlash you’re receiving now to the one you received in the 90’s for appearing in @Ellen DeGeneres’ coming out episode. Many of us belong to the LGBT community & are furious with the false equivalency. Address the issue - the movie is a proven fraud.

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

Thank you @BoyGeorge! And you're absolutely, right! #LeavingNeverland has been made in a way to portray guilt without showing any actual evidence!

https://toofab.com/2019/05/01/boy-georg ... l-jackson/

Boy George Talks About One Huge Thing Missing from Michael Jackson 'Leaving Neverland' Documentary

Television
By TooFab Staff | May 1, 2019

Immagine

The British singer talks about his complicated feelings after watching the controversial HBO docuseries and what it's missing.

Boy George dropped by the "Watch What Happens Live" clubhouse and pointed out the one key thing that journalists have been criticizing about the recent "Leaving Neverland" documentary regarding Michael Jackson.

"I think, one of the things that isn't in any of those documentaries is the word 'alleged,'" Boy George told Andy Cohen. "It's just taken almost for granted that this is what happened and therefore we all should accept it."

In this era of listening to and believing victims, it's put many people in an awkward position, because the documentary never did present any other side of the story than the one of its two central figures and alleged victims of abuse, James Safechuck and Wade Robson.
As such, while the stories were horrific by any standards, they were not corroborated in any substantial way. "And unfortunately, he's not here to defend himself," Boy George said of Jackson.

His family, however, is still here and they swiftly condemned the documentary and threatened to sue HBO if it was aired. Jackson was never found guilty on any of the charges of child sexual abuse brought against him and maintained his innocence until his death.

And that's what leaves viewers of "Leaving Neverland" uncomfortable and yet uncertain at the same time. "What I think is really interesting about that documentary is it hits you with so much information, but you're left with nothing to say that's useful," Boy George said. "You watch it and you just go, 'I don't know what I can say now.' Do you know what I mean?"
While Boy George and Michael Jackson both enjoyed tremendous success throughout the 1980s, the British singer admits he didn't have any sort of friendship with Jackson. "But I was a massive fan like most people," he said.

"It's difficult," he continued about the documentary. "You don't want to disrespect the people that are telling their story, but also you also don't want to kind of disregard the fact that Michael Jackson isn't around to say--"

"Right, one way or the other," Cohen finished.

And that's why "Leaving Neverland" has been one of the more controversial releases of the #MeToo era. Jackson was brought up on charges of child sexual abuse multiple times and never found guilty. Both Robson and Safechuck testified on his behalf while he was alive.
They explain this as part of their healing process in the documentary, but without any interview subjects on Jackson's behalf or even commentary from Jackson himself in his defense, the film came across to many as incredibly one-sided.

That just leaves viewers, as Boy George put it, a little unsettled. And it did nothing to resolve the decades-long debate as to whether or not Jackson did these things he's been accused of doing. His defenders saw nothing to change their minds, while his detractors saw even more evidence.

And a lot of people, like Boy George, are left with mixed feelings. It was a lot of disturbing information to process, but without proper journalistic due diligence, it just feels like another piece of evidence brought into the mix rather than a conclusion.

FightForTruth‏ @FightForTruth6

Wade Robson said he wanted to 'shout the truth for as loud & for as long' as he told the lie apparently. But if his accusations in Finding Neverland are true, and it's not about money, then why is all we've heard is deafing silence from Robson & Safechuck since March?

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 maggio 2019, 21:50

Replying to @FallAgainMJ @GeraldoRivera

Let's don't forget the big ASSED WINDOWS in the castle too -- Not exactly the most private place to sexually abuse a young boy in the WIDE open on a property with 100's of employees and any number of guests on any given day. #ifitdontmakesense it ain't true.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 maggio 2019, 9:43

Brenda Harvey Richie‏ @BrendaRichie

It’s unbelievable to me how ANYONE could believe and support,a one sided so call Documentary! LN shows no proof at all that Michael Jackson did anything. Yet the word of two proven LIARS is taken as truth after Michael is Dead and not here to defend HIMSELF! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

The Prophecy (remember me?)‏ @Tige2340

Truth for the day: Robson and Safechuck are not going to sue the Estate. They already tried and their cases were thrown out. The judge said that they lied so many times in their own depositions that no one could be expected to believe them.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 maggio 2019, 12:15

https://www.mjvibe.com/taj-jacksons-upd ... 4lip5SGosE
DOCUMENTARY, NEVERLAND, NEWS
TAJ JACKSON’S UPDATE ON THE UNTITLED MICHAEL JACKSON DOCUMENTARY SERIES
MAY 2, 2019 • BY ADMIN TEAM

Taj Jackson has just giving an update on the Untitled Michael Jackson Documentary Series.

As you know, Taj is raising funds to produce and direct a series of documentaries about the truth on Michael Jackson. So far fans around the world have given $141,726 of the $777,000 needed to produce this.

However, Taj confirmed he has started to work on the pre-production and it will be released before the year end to battle the fictional movie “Leaving Neverland”.

Here the full update dated May 1:

“First I want to thank all of you for your continued support and donations. Together we will cement my uncle Michael’s incredible legacy and the truth.
Please remember, this project is not in direct competition with any other pro Michael Jackson videos, documentaries or specials. Actually, the more the merrier.. And I welcome all of them.

From now on there will be weekly updates. This first one will obviously be much bigger than the next ones because there hasn’t been an update in awhile.

One of the most asked question is, have we started the project yet?

The short answer is Yes. However we are still in the “boring” part of production. And there is A LOT of pre-production.
Writing, Budgeting, Hiring, ROI (for possible investors), Researching. Paperwork…etc
The good news is we are almost at the end of this stage.

I didn’t want to actually start filming and then run out of money and not finish this. It’s too important. That is why we have been a little slower in the pre production phase.

More planning and smarter planning will save us lots of money and your donations will be better utilized.

Will this even be completed and will it be this year?

Definitely it will be completed, We have everything we need to shoot and edit this. (Equipment wise and personnel wise)
However licensing news clips, music, and personal/home videos will not be free or cheap.

Also we know that we can’t count on the media to promote any positive Michael stories. Thus, extra funds will go into online marketing and promotion.

So who’s involved?

I can’t share that list yet, but I can say that I am not doing this project alone. There are some really dedicated people on board. Helping me steer this ship. Also I can say that the amount of people who were very close to my uncle, who have volunteered to help and/or be interviewed is beyond even my expectations. This movie will do my uncle justice.

What is the tone? Is this a direct rebuttal to Leaving Neverland?

This is bigger than Leaving Neverland. This is about all the past lies and allegations that have unfairly plagued my uncle’s life while he was alive and infected his legacy even after his death. This movie is about answers, the facts, and the truth.

So where is the money going?

Have you heard of the saying: Fast,Good,Cheap – Pick any two

Well I am choosing Fast and Good.

I am still aiming to complete the movie this year if all goes according to plan. However I don’t want to sacrifice on the production quality and accuracy. Therefore things will cost more then if we took our time.

I want this to stand the test of time, like my uncle. I want this to be what people reference hundreds of years from now when they look up the legendary Michael Jackson.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 maggio 2019, 22:27

Immagine
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7T1vPhYcf/

officialmattfiddes
So after training Love island star @meganbartonhanson for the Full Monty Ladies Night show for Breast Cancer Awareness, I went to film a documentary to be shown on Amazon which points out the facts in @michaeljackson life that have been incorrectly portrayed recently.
As part of his and many other superstars security detail, I explain how it is near on impossible for anyone to get past staff and the security in place.
Fans could not get past us and would go to extreme levels to meet Michael. And Michael was never alone when travelling with his friends/family/nannies in tow and many other members of the entourage!

I hope I have cleared up the myths and explained how Michael was protected like the president with over 150 staff including 100 security guards at anyone time at Neverland alone. And how his “secret room” was in fact his “panic” room which all major stars have. And it was built before he bought Neverland! People used to parachute into Neverland in the hope to meet their idol and he had to run to his panic room! Corridor alarms when people approach your private space is normal for all superstars! Not just for #michaeljackson! And even cameras above his bedroom door for surveillance by bodyguards while on the road too as well as nighttime security bedroom door security.
He was checked on through the night too by phone calls!

I remember my last meeting with Michael and our mutual friend Mark Lester in March 2009.. we were having fish and chips on the floor after he watched the musical “Oliver” and we talked about the excitement of his sell out concert tour “This is it” and his plans for the future.

It’s nice to see in this documentary the people who he spent time with giving their unbiased view, correcting timelines and interviewing experts on his legal cases.
He was a very generous man, helping people and raising millions for charity, but unfortunately when you are one of the biggest stars in the world, you are also one of the biggest targets.

Let’s please consider that these people who have outrageous things to say about MJ have a movie to push or either owe his estate money or are suing his estate for hundreds of millions of dollars! #mjfam

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 maggio 2019, 10:42

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8 ... neverland/

BELIEVING NEVERLAND Michael Jackson defended against Leaving Neverland sex abuse claims in new Amazon Prime documentary
The counter documentary will play on Amazon Prime Video next month

2nd May 2019

THE bombshell documentary Leaving Neverland left Michael Jackson’s reputation in tatters.

Loyal fans of Jackson have retaliated against Leaving Neverland with a counter documentary to be broadcast on Amazon Prime Video next month

It picks holes in the ­stories of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who claimed Jackson sexually abused them.

A TV source said: “The footage will question a lot of the accounts from Wade and James.

“Its makers claim some of their stories would have been impossible — mainly because there were so many people close to Michael and surely they would have ­witnessed such behaviour.”

Jackson’s ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes has revealed he is among many defenders of Jackson, including the star’s pal Mark Lester and Jacko biographer Mike Smallcombe, to be interviewed for the new film.

Former child star and close pal Mark Lester will appear to say the sex abuse claims could not have happened

Fiddes, who guarded Jackson for ten years, strongly refuted the abuse accusations. He said: “It was all about Neverland’s security — trying to get past ­security was physically impossible. A hundred people would’ve had to turn a blind eye.

“Plus you had nannies with us and cameras above the bedroom doors. My brother-in-law was the night-time bodyguard so he’d stand outside Michael’s bedroom door and of course we’d overhear things. If there were kids in the room and anything untoward was going on, we would hear it.”

A TV source said: “Amazon Prime Video is the highest on their list of ­companies they want to air it on. But they’re hoping it goes all round and it’s picked up everywhere.”

Leaving Neverland, shown on Channel 4 in March, led to some radio stations pulling Jackson’s music and even his friend Oprah Winfrey siding with his accusers.

But Barbra Streisand and Boy George spoke out in defence of the star.

Jackson's bodyguard claims Safechuck’s story of being abused in Neverland could not have happened because dates 'don't match'

whisperwatch‏ @whisperwatch

Didn't #waderobson insinuate #michaeljackson replaced him with Macaulay Culkin because he got too old? Problem is Culkin is 2 years OLDER than Robson, according to this info. Yall claimed he moves on to younger kids
Every time I look at this sh!t

andjustice4some‏ @andjustice4some

UPDATE: HBO has filed their opposition to arbitration with the Estate of Michael Jackson. NOTE: The court docs were NOT available on the district court website as of 5 pm PST, but WERE posted with the media @Deadline. Read their argument here --->. https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.co ... ration.pdf

3 May 2019

Umy Fareena Ahmad‏ @Umyfareenahmad

Replying to @andjustice4some @DEADLINE
"Petitioners have waged a very public campaign against Mr. Robson, Mr. Safechuck, and the film. For example, they released their own film to respond to the allegations in the documentary."
They don't even have the right facts! Shameful!!!
@HBO

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 maggio 2019, 16:13

RazörFist‏ @RAZ0RFIST

Lol. Imagine for a moment that you're @HBO (if you can fit your head that far up your own ass, that is).
Imagine thinking you're "not obligated" to determine whether a film you advertise and profit from calling a 'documentary'... does in fact, document ANYTHING AT ALL.
Wow.
Immagine

caramella‏ @Caramelicedtea

The fact that Dan Reed/media/The Telegraph all believed @LiamMcEwan's doc was an official one from the Jackson family and now HBO in legal docs believes the estate released it validates every criticism Jackson fans have of these lunatics being incapable of even basic research.

Melissa Frank‏ @WhatAWebWeWeave

Corey went on CNN and said he can no longer support Michael because it is possible that James and Wade's claims are true. He took it even further and said that it was possible he had been groomed too. Now he's autographing and posing with Michael's portrait
Immagine

RazörFist‏ @RAZ0RFIST
RazörFist Retweeted Leaving Neverland Facts

Filmmaker: Doesn't work for the Estate
Taj Jackson: Doesn't work for the Estate.
Brandi Jackson: Doesn't work for the Estate.
"Derp! Must be an Estate Production!"
The ACTUAL Estate is going to have a field day punching holes in this abject farce.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 maggio 2019, 21:52

Dr. Andrew Greene‏ @AndrewGreene864
Replying to @FreddieKevin @ShadoBoxa and 2 others

I found it! This single paragraph applies to not just MJ, but his family (kids), and companies. Also you know how HBO is trying to deflect it on AMOS? Well, take a look at the first highlighted area. Second one is the one “perpetually”
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2019, 9:43

https://theblast.com/michael-jackson-es ... bitration/
Immagine
Michael Jackson Estate Slams HBO in Latest Battle Over ‘Leaving Neverland’
Michael Jackson‘s estate is lashing out against HBO over their latest attempt to fight their $100 million lawsuit over “Leaving Neverland.”

As The Blast first reported, MJ’s estate claims HBO violated a deal with Jackson when they aired the controversial documentary. The estate wants the case heard in arbitration and HBO is fighting that request.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, HBO claims the estate’s “purported basis for their claims is a single non-disparagement sentence buried in a confidentiality rider to a more than 26-year-old expired and entirely unrelated contract. Petitioners’ effort to ‘publicly’ arbitrate these issues appears to be part of a transparent effort to bolster their publicity campaign against the documentary, but that undertaking is as poorly conceived as the claims themselves.”

In response, Hollywood pitbull litigator Bryan Freedman, who represents the estate, tells The Blast, “HBO’s opposition clearly shows that they are afraid to have this matter adjudicated because it will expose the falsity of the documentary. The Jackson Estate wants an arbitration open to the public for all to see. If HBO thinks the contract does not apply or is expired then why are they opposing adjudicating it? The reason why is because they know they were complicit in this one-sided farce of a money grab that clearly violates the agreement.”

Freedman adds, “HBO does not want this fought in any courtroom because it will expose the falsity and intentional deceptiveness of the documentary. HBO’s reaction to this lawsuit is to delay the inevitable while continuing to misinform the public.”

He continues, “Unfortunately for HBO, neither courts nor arbitrators will allow a one-sided intentionally misleading fiction like the bogus documentary they were complicit in creating. This will be adjudicated hearing both sides of the story which will clearly show HBO’s intentional conscious disregard for the truth and expose how far HBO will go to violate the rights of artists in the pursuit of greed.”

Freedman concluded by saying, “Make no mistake, HBO will be held responsible for its reprehensible conduct.”

Michael Jackson’s estate is seeking all “damages proximately caused by HBO’s reprehensible disparagement of Michael Jackson, which could exceed $100 million should HBO succeed in the damage it is intending to cause the legacy of Michael Jackson.”

The estate believes Robson and Safechuck participated in the documentary only because they were not successful in litigation against the estate, and scold HBO for “being used as part of Robson’s and Safechuck’s litigation strategy.”

HBO released a statement at the time, saying, “Despite the desperate lengths taken to undermine the film, our plans remain unchanged. HBO will move forward with the airing of Leaving Neverland, the two-part documentary, on March 3rd and 4th. This will allow everyone the opportunity to assess the film and the claims in it for themselves.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2019, 10:00

MJJJusticeProject Retweeted Dr. Andrew Greene

Do most people even know the books that DASneddon tried to claim proved #MichaelJackson a child molester are books in Congress Library of Congress and routinely the photos are displayed in museums? Bet not.

Michael #MJInnocent‏ @Mike_dropUK

this is HBO In their opposition to the estates motion to compel arbitration, saying in a campaign against LN the estate have released their own documentary,referring to @LiamMcEwan’s NL firsthand! Nothing to do with the estate!
they can’t even get basic facts right!!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2019, 21:58

Freddie De Souza‏ @FreddieKevin

Here is the clincher. Thanks to @canalpame
Immagine

DespicableDrew‏ @DespicableDrew
Replying to @FreddieKevin @AndrewGreene864 and 4 others

yes! also the part: "confidential information shall also include, WITHOUT LIMITATION, any information relating to [...] personal life of performer or/and [...] private life of any and all members of perfomer's family".

@DespicableDrew

seems to me HBO literally broke every single rule of ethics, business and decency.

Verified account @tajjackson3
Replying to @Variety

HBO will be held accountable. They were warned about all the lies in Leaving Neverland before it even aired and still didn’t care. Now they need to stand behind it and stop hiding. Let the public see what’s it really about.

If @HBO's own high-priced lawyers can't even cite a @Billboard article correctly in court documents and don't know the difference between #MichaelJackson's fans, family and estate in referencing a video, what does it say about how much one can trust Dan Reed's

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 maggio 2019, 12:23

Justice for The Falsely Accused‏ @JuliaBerkowitz1

I have credible information about Joy being in love with Michael. Not on a "we assume she was" level, but as actual fact. She wrote long love letters to Michael and was jealous of Lisa Marie Presley. It is not an assumption, she actually told this to people.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2019, 10:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUNO-MygJOQ
Leaving Neverland: The Aftermath FULL DOCUMENTARY

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2019, 15:48

Charles Thomson‏ @CEThomson

I work with CSA survivors literally every week and have yet to meet a single one who believes the Leaving Neverland accusers. I never raise the issue, but have repeatedly had survivors angrily raise it with me, saying these accusers discredit genuine victims.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 maggio 2019, 11:27

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... n=sharebar
Michael Jackson's photographer slams Leaving Neverland as 'perpetrator of lies'

Michael Jackson photographer Harrison Funk has dismissed the claims made in documentary Leaving Neverland and has called out its director
The train station at Michael Jackson's Neverland continues to be a bone of contention in the allegations of child sexual abuse against the singer.

Photographer Harrison Funk is the latest to speak out against the controversial HBO documentary Leaving Neverland and has called out director Dan Reed for 'twisting his words' on social media.

The date that the station was built has become an important piece of the jigsaw when it comes to the allegations made by accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck, with a dispute over when the station was built seemingly pointing to whether the abuse there could have happened.

Harrison Funk has reacted angrily though, after filmmaker Dan Reed posted a link to a Michael Jackson podcast that he spoke on and said this was proof that the station was built as per the claims.

Immagine

Immagine

Reed tweeted: "The train station - one of many neverland locations where @jamessafechuck was abused - was already complete before the 1993 construction permit was approved, says #MichaelJackson personal photographer @harrisonfunk in an engagingly candid Jan 2019 podcast."

Harrison's ire was instant, posting his riposte on Twitter, demanding that Reed's documentary was a 'perpetrator of lies'.

He replied: "Regarding the lies perpetrated by Danny & his posse of haters and for the record: my comments in the @TheMJCast interview did not contain a date.

"Reed fabricated a date and spin to suit his agenda. FACT: the photo shoot that I spoke of was of statues at Neverland JUNE, 1994."

Immagine

The podcast in question celebrates the life of Michael Jackson and in the clip shared by Reed, Funk is heard speaking about visiting the train station.

He said: "I remember when they built the train station that I went up there to photograph the property and he [Michael Jackson] wasn’t there.

"I was up there photographing the statues, he had animal statues based on the lawn in front of the train station.
Immagine

"I was up there for three days, photographing the statues in situ and also the train station and I called him and he said ‘don’t photograph the train station’.

"I said why and he said ‘just don’t photograph the train station and then he called me back and he said ‘I need to talk to you but I can’t on this line as I don’t know who is listening’.

"Apparently he didn’t want the train station photographed as he had put it up without permission initially and was fighting with the county about it being there.

"Of course they let it be there, whatever he had to do to make it stay, he made it stay."
Immagine

Funk then turned on Reed again and accused him of twisting his words to meet his version of events.

He tweeted to Reed: "You may try to twist public opinion of someone’s character who is no longer here to defend himself but you will not twist my words in defense of my friend Remove your lies Dan."

There still does not seem to be any retraction of Reed's claims on Twitter and the timing of the station build continues to be a bone of contention between Jackson's accusers and his fans.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 maggio 2019, 12:12

Verified account @Zigmanfreud

Just now on @TMZLive @HarveyLevinTMZ said that lots of people thought that “Leaving Neverland” would cause Michael Jackson to be muted, but that did NOT really happen.
That’s an amazing admission. There may still be a glimmer of hope for the truth prevailing over the media mob!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 maggio 2019, 15:50

http://www.huffingtonpost

Madonna Defends Michael Jackson Over Sex Abuse Allegations: ‘People Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty’

The pair became friends at the height of their fame.

Madonna has spoken out over the allegations of sex abuse levelled against Michael Jackson, insisting “people are innocent until proven guilty”.

The Like A Prayer singer, who took Jackson as her date to the Oscars in 1991, admitted she had not yet watched the documentary Leaving Neverland, in which two men, James Safechuck and Wade Robson, allege that they were sexually abused as children by the Billie Jean singer.

Immagine

Madonna and Michael Jackson at the 1991 Academy Awards

Madonna told British Vogue: “I don’t have a lynch-mob mentality, so in my mind, people are innocent until proven guilty.

“I’ve had a thousand accusations hurled at me that are not true. So my attitude when people tell me things about people is, ‘Can you prove it?’”

Asked what would constitute proof of Jackson’s guilt, she replied: “I don’t know, I haven’t seen the film. But I guess it would be people recounting actual events – but then, of course, people sometimes lie.

“So I always say, ‘What’s the agenda? What do people want out of this? Are there people asking for money, is there some kind of extortion thing happening?’ I would take all of those things into consideration.”

Referring to the Leaving Neverland documentary, she said: “I guess I’ll get around to seeing it. I haven’t seen it yet.”

The film, which was shown on Channel 4 in March, was met by a furious reaction by the Jackson estate, which denied the allegations and lambasted the documentary as “an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in” on Jackson.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 maggio 2019, 22:20

Jonathan King‏ @KingOfHits

#Madonna comes out in support of #MichaelJackson. So does his #GodDaughter. It's so easy to libel dead people and to make fortunes seeming believable. The disgusting #FalseAllegationsIndustry continues to thrive but so do the quantity of decent people prepared to deny the lies.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 maggio 2019, 22:30

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Oprah-bein ... srid=OXzSG

Why is Oprah being harassed on Twitter by Michael Jackson fans?
Amelia Rose Rivers, former Clinical Psychologist (2003-2014)
Oprah in my opinion suffers with narcissistic personality disorder. I’m sickened more by her actions, as she has always claimed she was abused as a child. There is NO EVIDENCE that Michael Jackson abused James or Wade, yet Oprah decides to shine MORE light on a documentary that IS NOT FACTUAL. It may be a documentary about sexual abuse, but it is ALLEGED sexual abuse, and that’s important to remember! Nobody in their right mind should advertise a documentary that is NOT factual. It is about two men who state they were abused by Michael as children. This is their version of events ONLY and it does not mean what they state is factual. Any professional journalist would never promote such alleged abuse WITHOUT evidence! Michael is dead, he can’t defend himself. I thought Oprah would be more professional than this, but obviously I was wrong.

What she seemed to “want to get out” of inviting the two men that accuse Michael of sexual abuse and the director of the documentary onto her show, was that she wanted to show her audience, how pedophiles “groom” children and even children’s families. That she wanted to show that child sexual abuse, isn’t always carried out by seedy, creepy pedophiles , but it can be carried out in a “loving” way and that the child being sexually abused can actually “enjoy” the sexual abuse. I totally disagree with that notion Oprah has and it’s disgraceful making this documentary even bigger than it already was. ITS NOT FACTUAL.
In my opinion the two men are compulsive liars. They both stated under oath as grown adults they were not abused. Michael was found not guilty on all counts in 2005. Jordan Chandler also admitted after Michael died, he had not been abused and his Father Evan, who started all this hell, committed suicide months after Michael’s deaths. The FBI followed Michael for decades and found nothing!

I have worked with thousands of abused children and this is FACT, the child doesn’t recall details like these two. When a child is abused the don’t understand what is happening to them, so they dissociate. They can have repressed memories, but these aren’t what most people believe them to be. A child will ALWAYS know he/she was abused. But what happens with real victims of child abuse, is they can’t recall most events, if at all and they certainly can’t recall their emotions attached to the events or even where the events took place. They can’t recall the full picture as a whole, and that’s just surrounding one event!

It can take 6 months to a year of intense therapy, JUST TO RECALL ONE EVENT! You have to work around the emotions and thoughts, as the adult can’t recall their emotions and thoughts attached to the memory as the child, and they can’t recall the childhood memory in its entirety. It’s like a jigsaw puzzle.
Even adults who weren't abused, and led happy childhoods, DON’T recall much of their childhood, it’s a psychological fact. Sit and think about exact events in your childhood, you won’t get very far. Childhood memories are hazy to us all. We can look at photographs to give us clues of events, or listen to stories from our families, but actually recalling our childhood events in so much detail is impossible.

These two seem to recall every day and night they shared with Michael, every second of every day and night. Wade especially from being only 7 years old seems to know:
•What the exact time was when alleged sexual acts took place
•What they were both wearing when alleged sexual acts took place
•Where they were when alleged sexual acts took place
•Who was around them at exact times
•Where his siblings and parents were at all times and during alleged sexual acts
•The exact movies they were watching on any given day and during alleged sexual acts
•The exact conversations that took place during alleged sexual acts
•THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! Too much detail gives it away as total fabrication!

Even for somebody who wasn't abused! Childhood memories are like “snap shots”, they aren’t moving memories in our minds. They are VERY hazy and incomplete. Not only do the two men inform the world on every little thing that happened according to them, but they knew their exact emotions at the time and full conversations that took place. This is impossible and especially with child abuse.
What they have done in my opinion, is they have researched sexual child abuse and read everything ever printed about Michael from other accusers in particular. They have spent maybe years preparing a story. But they have no idea what actually happens inside the mind of a child, during and after abuse, or how memories occur with adults looking back on their abuse.

There isn’t much literature about this actually anywhere. What actually happens in the child’s head during and after abuse, and especially what happens in their minds once they become adults. Abused children do not recall details like Wade and James. If their memories were hazy and confused, they would be more believable. If they stated they didn’t recall where a certain memory took place and that they actually didn’t know how they felt at the time, again they would be more believable.

They were NOT abused by Michael in my opinion and they keep stating they want to “fight it”, fight who? Fight for what? The person they are accusing is dead, there is no fight to be had! End of story!

If it were true, there was no reason for them even to tell anybody, but a therapist, to progress and recover. NO REASON AT ALL. Is this documentary helping their healing if they were abused? No, as they are getting a backlash. What is the purpose? The man is dead, he can’t harm anybody else, so that can’t be used as an excuse by them, not that I believe them. But there is no justice when the person is dead. This is about money! Michael can’t go on trial.
Oprah, I hope she’s happy she’s hurt Katherine Jackson who welcomed her into her home after the death of her son! She let Oprah meet his children! Michael opened his heart and home to Oprah in 1993. Oprah in my opinion as a former clinical psychologist, suffers with narcissistic personality disorder, as does Wade Robson. Oprah will do whatever, to keep her relevant. Just like she’s trying to get in with our Prince Harry. I’m shocked Prince Harry is falling for it. She jumps on every bandwagon. Paris Jackson also let Oprah interview her, not long after her Fathers death. Poor Taj Jackson who has suffered childhood sexual abuse, sounds like he’s about to cry in all interviews defending his uncle. He’s a true victim! Leave the Jackson’s alone!

After Michael died Oprah did a “special” and said she wished she had been his friend. How she saw his sadness and loneliness. How he was wonderful and misunderstood. Was that to get ratings as he had died? Like she was the first one to get to his children after his death.

She’s a sick women and I don’t believe she knows anything about child sexual abuse or that she was ever abused. She’s all about Oprah and making herself relevant. Two faced and a hypocrite, and after all she’s friends with Harvey Weinstein!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2019, 10:44

Immagine

Paul Anka on Frank Sinatra, working with Drake, and why he won’t dis Michael Jackson
by A.D. Amorosi, Updated: May 6, 2019
https://www.philly.com/entertainment/pa ... 90506.html

Every seat filled. Every voice singing. People standing in the aisles. So much for "muting." No matter how hard they try, they will never silence him. #MJInnocent https://youtu.be/5pYS1rZBzv8 via @YouTube

Laura Fitzjohn‏ @Fitzyprincess

https://youtu.be/OKjs0nSSMbA Sean Ono Lennon on MJ! Notice how he is onset of the 'Moonwalker' film. Therefore he was around and friends sametime as James. James acting like he's his hubby

MJJJusticeProject Retweeted PeaceWarrior

#MichaelJackson ballet coming to Salzburg - Professionals in the world of #Dance will HONOR Michael Jacksons contribution to the art form.

Entertain Me‏ @EntertainMeLTD

COMING SOON: Michael Jackson - Chase The Truth

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-48185956
Michael Jackson's name has been taken out of Quincy Jones' show
7 May 2019

Immagine

Michael Jackson's name has been taken out of Quincy Jones' London show.

The music producer's concert was first announced as a night in June celebrating three of Michael Jackson's most iconic albums.

The flyer said Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad were going to be performed with a live symphony orchestra.

That's now changed to Quincy Jones: Presents Soundtrack of the 80s. Defining Albums and Iconic Songs.

Songs by Michael Jackson will still be performed on the night.
Immagine
The show has been described as a world exclusive.

Music fans were told there would be back-to-back performances of three of Michael Jackson's albums.

Quincy Jones produced Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad and the show in London was supposed to be a celebration of his work.

The original flyer said there would also be a feature film of the producer talking about the making of the records.
The new flyer now appears to focus on iconic songs and defining albums from the 80s.

The names of Michael Jackson's albums have been removed and there are no references to the singer in the descriptions.

Songs by Michael Jackson listed include Thriller, Man in the Mirror and Off the Wall.

Tickets went on sale for it in February.

In March, two men claimed Michael Jackson had abused them in a Channel 4 documentary called Leaving Neverland.

In the programme, James Safechuck and Wade Robson claim they were abused by the singer when they were children.

Michael Jackson's family deny the allegations against the singer, who died in 2009.

But the claims have cast a huge cloud over his name and his legacy has been called into question.

Some fans are asking for a refund accusing the organisers of false advertising.

Other fans say the new concert is not what they paid and they wanted to see performances of Michael Jackson's albums not 80's hits.

Radio 1 Newsbeat has contacted Quincy Jones and AXS for a comment and is waiting for a reply.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2019, 11:06

Justice for Michael NOW‏ @justiceforMJnow

the minute it became the all-time best-selling album in the history of the Guinness Book, overnight they called me a freak. They called me a homosexual. They called me a child molester. They said I bleached my skin. They made everything to turn the public against me!
- Michael J
Immagine

ASpriggs‏ @aspriggs1

Look what was sitting on 2 mannequins outside of the Hot Topic, I asked the attendant where can I find them in the store and she said they're sold out. She said since LN they've been selling out of everything Michael weekly
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2019, 15:41

Johnny Rotten On Michael Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq6K2mFwnCg
Johnny Rotten supporting Michael Jackson

KerryWard‏ @FallAgainMJ

Wade a minute! He's changed his story - AGAIN! He says "From one of my Dad's sisters I found out the idea I could have been sexually abused..." I thought he "remembered" after visualizing his son being abused....
#MJTruthSquad #WadeRobson #MichaelJackson #FactsDontLiePeopleDo
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 maggio 2019, 11:54

Looks like HBO have big problems which hopefully means massive compensation.

"HBO hereby irrevocably and perpetually assigns to Licensor and/or Performer all rights, title and interest of every kind of nature, both tangible and intangible, in or arising out of such Confidential information OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH IS CREATED BY HBO."

Immagine

Rasheed‏ @rasheedKOPV

FACT: In hopes to make the judge to find reason to put responsibility on the MJ Estate, Safechuck claimed he worked for MJJ Ventures in the late 80's
MJJ Ventures-established in '91,his first job was in '94

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 maggio 2019, 18:28

Suleman Mirza is with LaVelle Smith Jr. and 7 others.
February 27
I haven’t commented anything publicly about the “Leaving Neverland” documentary yet (don’t know if documentary is the right word as this doesn’t fit the criteria of doc since it avoids ANY RIGHT of reply by the MJ ESTATE, his family or friends) ..but I will be saying a lot as of next week inc my video response …
for now let me just state clearly I think the motivations behind this piece is nothing but MONEY AND RATINGS ….

The director wants to twist the narrative and say its about the accusers and not MJ” ..but when the whole entire piece is about MJ’s ALLEGED actions how can you equate your argument that’s its not about MJ. Maybe that’s just a way of making the viewers think that the doc is objective but I’m afraid the biased nature of the piece would suggest otherwise.

Those who will watch this “piece” next week please note it has been directed by someone who has over 20 years of experience making docs so he has the knowledge and tools to use clever editing techniques, music, subliminal wordings, even colour coding to emote, elicit a reaction that he wants for his doc. In this case, the reaction is a negative one for MJ and sympathy for the accusers. The director even went as far as to insist that the “perjurers” be as graphic as possible KNOWING that the viewer will find this uncomfortable and side with the alleged victims

Please do not be manipulated by this and also keep in mind that THE ACCUSERS DEFENDED MJ in court UNDER OATH stating “MJ did not do anything untoward to them” ……the fact they have changed their story means they are “perjurers”.
Also bear in mind that one of the accusers (perjurers) is/was in financial debt and was turned down by the MJ estate when he asked to work with them on a world-wide MJ TRIBUTE tour/show ..…

Child abuse is a very serious subject and there are victims who suffer from supressed memories/feelings or anger/illness that surface later in life but I don’t think that applies in this case as too many factors align with the fact it’s ABOUT MONEY!!!...

I understand that the perjurers did not get paid to take part in the documentary but it has been reported that they are allegedly set to make millions from appearances, discussion panels, advocates, further TV work and so on…

Its too convenient that their feelings have surfaced years after MJ died…now that he is not here to defend himself…if their stories do seem believable bear in mind the doc took two years to make which is plenty of time to research and stage your responses.

I WILL DISCUSS THIS LATER ON in depth IN MY VIDEO RESPONSE BUT FOR NOW …!!..WATCH THIS SPACE …and also for legal reasons please note all the above in my statement is “ALLEGED on part of the two accusers & director” #mjisinnocent #michaeljackson #leavingneverland

WATCH THIS VIDEO = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgSbSotJgUY
&
https://youtu.be/tTRliv6Th3Y

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 maggio 2019, 11:22

After the fraud Leaving Neverland aired, singer Ginuwine took to Instagram to tell his 640K followers where he stands, and that’s with Michael jackson because the truth will prevail. He received over 20K likes. When will the media catch up?
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 maggio 2019, 17:00

Rachel Blackwell‏ @Rachel_B_27

*Update on James Safechuck’s supposed ring shopping*
What looks like his Etsy profile, made on May 21, 2015 & has the exact same username as his Twitter handle- @ e8jms, had some rings he started favoriting. They have since ‘disappeared’. Hiding something?
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 maggio 2019, 22:28

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/10/jermaine ... on-london/
Jermaine Jackson

Rips Quincy Jones
For Scrubbing MJ's Name From London Show

Jermaine Jackson is slamming Quincy Jones for removing Michael Jackson references from his orchestral show in London ... Jermaine thinks Quincy's caving to outside pressure.

We got Jermaine at LAX and asked him about Quincy's decision to scrub all references to the King of Pop from his upcoming concert across the pond ... and Michael's big bro had a very stern message for the legendary producer.

Quincy's orchestral show at The O2 arena in London next month was originally billed as a live performance of 3 classic MJ albums -- "Off the Wall," "Thriller" and "Bad" -- but now Quincy is calling it a "soundtrack of the 80s."

As you know ... Quincy produced Michael's 3 biggest albums, and the 2 will forever be linked. Jermaine tells us it's grossly unfair for Quincy to try and distance himself from Michael.

So far, Quincy isn't saying what prompted the change ... but there's been a lot of media pressure in the UK to mute Michael in the wake of "Leaving Neverland." Jermaine feels Quincy is listening to the wrong voices. BTW, the movement fizzled in the U.S.

After the fraudulent film #LeavingNeverland aired Reggae artist Bounty Killer reported to his 370K followers that Michael Jackson is “no child molester, they couldn’t prove it in life, why now?” Nearly 10K people agreed. When will media WAKE UP?

Rap legend Redman took to Instagram to show his glowing support for vindicated Michael Jackson after the fraud Leaving Neverland aired. “We got Your Back OVER HERE!!” he says.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2019, 15:38

Last month famous Choreographer Beau Smart posted to his 817K followers his love for Michael Jackson dance moves. 36K likes cheered him on. With all the inconsistencies and lies of the HBO fraud movie. No one is buying the lies. Media wake up FAST.
Immagine

NEVERLANDS SOILDERS OF LOVE‏ @youngtiffany825 · 4h4 hours ago

Wade mentions a Elephant at Neverland Feb 1990. The Elephant Christmas 1991!! He pretends to play a saved 30 yr old message? says Gavin in a British accent. He's taping MJs from YTube vids.That's in Martin Bashier. FEB 6-10 Find MJ an Destroy Wades Whole Story @ImShanaMangatal https://twitter.com/youngtiffany825/sta ... 1255871488
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2019, 21:47

Robson lied when claiming under penalty of perjury he didn't know #MichaelJackson had an estate. Safechuck lied when claiming he was abused in a train station that didn't exist. #LeavingNeverland hinges entirely on "believing" them. Dan Reed can't just dismiss these things.

@MJHIStorySource

U.S. Media breakthrough as Leaving Neverland gets heavily scrutinised during FOX 5's Like It Or Not.
"It was compelling television, but it was a propaganda piece".

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 maggio 2019, 9:20

I cannot believe they are releasing this music. When you think of what it represents (even though we know it to be untrue) it's really sick.

‘Leaving Neverland’ Composer Chad Hobson Reveals Why He Didn’t Want to Release the Soundtrack'

Awards Daily’s Megan McLachlan talks with Leaving Neverland composer Chad Hobson about the process of creating the stunning score and why director Dan Reed’s filmmaking is so effective: ‘He’s very clear, but open at the same time, for you to really make the choice.’

One of the most exciting things a musician can experience is fan-demand for the release of music. Not so for Chad Hobson, music composer for HBO’s Leaving Neverland, the documentary that follows the years of alleged child sexual abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson. Fans urged Hobson to release the music from the Leaving Neverland soundtrack, but he was reluctant to do so.

“Do you want to be the guy that brought down Michael Jackson?” says Hobson. “But I was completely bombarded by people who wanted the music. I don’t think anyone realized how it would hit the #MeToo movement; I didn’t realize how empowering this would be for victims. When I realized that, I knew I had to put [the music] out. Just because you’re famous doesn’t mean you’re above it.”

For the soundtrack to be memorable in one of the most-talked-about documentaries of the year is a true testament to the music adding to the narrative. It sounds like something out of a fairy tale.

“I’ve truly been overwhelmed by the reaction of the music. I really didn’t think that would register in people’s minds, other than the duty of the music to tell the story. It was a difficult process. My father died the weekend that I started work on it. I was in this really strange situation. And I felt the healing of that was to throw myself into what I loved most, which was music.”

The Composing Process

Before he even started working on the score, Hobson was called in by director and frequent collaborator Dan Reed to see a top-secret edit the film; the composer was left awestruck by what he viewed.

“They showed me the first twenty minutes, I didn’t utter a word. My jaw hit the floor. I thought, ‘All right. Okay. Here we go.’ Until I’d seen the rest of the edit, I thought, ‘How is this going to be four hours?’ Then you watch the first two hours, and you’re dying to find out what the next part is.”

After seeing the cut, Hobson set out to depict the idea through music of what it would be like to meet the King of Pop.

“You needed to feel the excitement and incredible coincidence of meeting this enormous star, and the magic and the joy—before we could get into the rest of the story, you really needed to feel that amazement. Michael Jackson is standing right in front of me. The magical element of the orchestra was all about the complete craziness of meeting this guy who was at the height of his powers.”

Hobson describes the process of composing the music as “properly bonkers,” especially when the movie grew from a two-hour film into a two-night, four-hour HBO event. He wrote, recorded, and delivered 132 cues in just two months, often having to work with orchestrations in different time zones from LA to Ecuador.

‘I’m a Happy-Go-Lucky Guy!’
This isn’t the first time Hobson and Reed worked together, as Hobson is often Reed’s go-to guy for music composition, on films with dark, tragic themes.

“I’ve worked with Dan many times and his filmmaking is always on the edge, with very difficult subject matter. Totally brilliant, and I love the challenge of trying to elevate myself to the standards that he has. He’s way up there, multi-award winning and all that and a great guy.”

Topics of Reed’s documentaries have included children dying of cancer and the Charlie Hebdo attacks, among others. But Hobson describes himself as a “happy-go-lucky” guy despite working on a lot of somber projects.

“I am a bit of a crazy person,” says Hobson. “I like difficulty. All of these despicable acts [on film] have their challenges of how to engage people in the story. As a composer, I always think it’s my duty to help tell the story. Why else would you want to do a job unless it’s challenging? If you’re going to stretch yourself artistically, you have to challenge yourself.”

Thoughts on Michael Jackson
When it comes to Hobson’s opinion on the Michael Jackson allegations in the film, he says he was in disbelief like much of the rest of the world, making the same assumptions people have for years—that it’s just Michael Jackson, he’s eccentric; that some people might just be trying to get money out of him. Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck’s stories in the film are too loud to ignore.

“At the premiere in the UK, the last time I heard an audience react like that was Schindler’s List. Nobody moved. Nobody said a word. The credits went up and you could hear a pin drop. Dan’s filmmaking is like that. He’s very clear, but open at the same time, for you to really make the choice—here’s the stuff, you make your decision. I think he’s always been very fair with that. He doesn’t try to stick any kind of message down your throat. In other words, if the boys were lying, you would have seen them for what they were, and if they’re telling the truth, then you see that.”

Hobson just wanted to support Reed with music that honored the story.

“Whether he’s guilty or not guilty, I wanted to tell the story the best I could with music, and hopefully I managed to do that. That was my job.”

As a musician himself, he understands why listening to MJ’s music might make people uncomfortable now, since some of the lyrical content has a different frame to be viewed through [“P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)” comes to mind]. He doesn’t find himself listening to Michael Jackson for an entirely different reason.

“It’s such a difficult one. The man or the music? I grew up with Michael Jackson. While I wasn’t a massive, crazy fan, I was a fan. Not sure how much playing of Michael Jackson I do these days, not so much because of all this, just because there’s loads of music to play. No need to play 30-year-old music.”

https://www.awardsdaily.com/2019/05/...son-interview/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 maggio 2019, 16:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGm5dNdmgh4
RAZ0RFIST Live! Talking Michael Jackson, Leaving Neverland, and Anything Else

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 maggio 2019, 17:11

I find it hard to believe that any doctor would give an interview to a tabloid newspaper. Hope the doctor in question refutes this even though it's nothing sensational.

Michael Jackson's doctor WARNED 'manchild' King of Pop about 'relationships with kids'
A DOCTOR who worked as Michael Jackson's private physician for many years has revealed he warned the star about his "odd" relationships with children.

Dr Neil Ratner was the King of Pop's personal doctor for much of the 1990s and often came with him on tour.

He has now spoken out about his time with the pop star and said he had told Jackson to change his ways.

And he admitted the singer — who died in 2009 aged just 50 — "probably" liked children more than adults.

Describing Jackson as a "manchild", he said Jackson's biggest problem was his refusal to grow up.

Dr Ratner said he along with many others tried to get the troubled star to face up to his problems.

He urged him to stop hanging around with young boys, he said.

"I talked to him about it. I said 'this is not good behaviour for a 50-year-old man,'" he told The Sun.

Although he admitted *****'s behaviour around children was odd, he insisted he never thought the singer was abusing kids.

"Did he like children more than adults? Probably," said Dr Ratner.

But he said he would have taken action if he had "seen or suspected" anything wrong was happening.

The medic said Jackson was "stuck" in a Peter Pan fantasy about staying young forever.

It comes just months after the release of Channel 4 documentary Leaving Neverland, which detailed the alleged abuse by Jackson of two boys James Safechuck and Wade Robson.

Safechuck claims Jackson manipulated him into performing oral sex on him by buying him jewellery when he was just 10 years old.

While Robson claims he was only seven when ***** lured him to his Neverland ranch and got him to perform sex acts on him.

But Jackson's family slammed the documentary, comparing the allegations about the star to a "public lynching" as the late singer is unable to defend himself in person.

Jackson was previously tried on child molestation charges before being acquitted on every count.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...dr-neil-ratner

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 maggio 2019, 18:04

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5 ... a-and-Race
Believe White People: Michael Jackson, Leaving Neverland, the Media and Race
Tuesday May 14, 2019

First off, I want to say that I am NOT writing this from a liberal or conservative point-of-view, nor am I writing this as an ardent fan of Michael Jackson. I’m not a journalist or author. I’m just a concerned citizen.

I will also say that I have not nor will I plan to watch the “documentary” Leaving Neverland. (I’ll explain why I use that word in quotes later.) I know that this admission alone will render the rest of this essay irrelevant as watching the film is a requirement for critiquing it. This entire essay may not get to be published at all. However, I WON’T critique the film, but I WILL express my thoughts and feelings of the mainstream media and society’s overall positive reaction to it.

Michael Jackson’s legacy as arguably the greatest entertainer the world is well-earned and has remained strong, especially ever after his death. The pedophilic accusations that have dogged him for the latter half of his life seemed like a distant memory for years or at least an insignificant thought. Then, in 2019, the accusations resurfaced in a “documentary” that has caught the world’s – the West at least – attention. Leaving Neverland is a two-part, four hour-long film directed by British filmmaker Dan Reed. It features testimony by two of Jackson’s accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck. The general news media’s responses to the film included words like “harrowing” and “disturbing”. As such, they concluded that the film is the final nail in the coffin. Even Oprah Winfrey decided to air a special featuring Reed, Robson and Safechuck, and it seemed like the special further cemented Jackson as a disgusting pedophile apparently without question or objections.

In almost no time later, cancel or mute culture emerged in the form of removing Jackson’s songs from the playlists of a few radio stations around the world. Statues of him were removed from public places. One way or another, Michael Jackson was erased despite the same media’s sharp advisories against such moves.

Still, with ONE film with apparently nothing other than testimonies from two men, the mainly “liberal” media and those who turn to them for news and information have collectively indicted Michael Jackson as a smooth criminal and believed the testimonies of Robson and Safechuck instantaneously.

And I would’ve too if I didn’t stop and think about a few things.

Ordinarily, I would’ve jumped on and sided with the accusers, even though I never saw nor plan to see the film. But I asked myself, why would, or rather why SHOULD I believe a film that’s considered a “documentary”, especially if the media says so? It seemed suspicious, especially when the director claimed that the film isn’t about Michael Jackson. Pardon me, but how could it not be when it’s about two men who claim to be victims of the late superstar? Also, why would I watch a film meant to shed light on a terrible crime when the director describes it as more of a “love story”? And due to me being a black man in America, why Michael Jackson, another black man, of all people? It was then I CHOSE to see the massive elephant in the room: race.

As a member of “the other” and given the history and treatment towards non-mainstream populations, I can’t help but suspect and observe how Jackson’s legacy is treated as opposed to other luminaries accused of similar or worse crimes who have a lighter skin hue than mine. Granted, in his later years, Jackson’s skin was brightened, but he was still a black man in America.

Of course, people will vehemently object that the Neverland backlash has any hint of racism, and to suggest otherwise is to – at worst – blame the “victims”. I will most likely be called a ‘stan’ or worse, a rape apologist. But I couldn’t help but feel that the media backlash had something to do with the fact that Jackson was black and his accusers and the director are all white. So, I wonder if the “believing the victim” plea in this case is more like the case of “believing white victims”, a plea that has led to the oppression and murder of black people for ages. A simple rape accusation from a white woman would lead to the death and destruction of African-Americans and even whole black communities whether it happened or not. And even though that’s not likely to happen from this case – this time, it’s white men – there’s an aura of terminating Jackson’s history and legacy by word alone that conjures immediate fears and the notion that white people claiming victimhood status and where the suspect is black are to be believed no questions asked.

Yes, Michael Jackson was wealthy during his time and as the liberal way of thinking suggests, he’s part of the corrupt power structure within the music industry by association. With these allegations levied against him – again - even after his death through a motion picture, he’s considered the “enemy”. We decide that he used his star power to lure little (white) boys to his home to engage in intercourse with them.

Jackson was a black man, and in this country, it doesn’t matter how much money or power you have, you’re still seen as “different” or “less-than” in the eyes of white society. In most cases, you’re guilty of…something. In Jackson’s case, it was pedophilia, and no proof to exonerate him will be admissible.

Believe the victims. Believe the white men. Believe the white-owned media who believe the white men.

The news media believed the words of Robson and Safechuck and praised Reed for his film. There were NO questions asked as to the validity of the two men’s stories, two men with questionable backgrounds. There was no search to how accurate their testimonies are. No evidence to strengthen their stories, according to those who’ve seen the film. No interviews with other people aside from the men and, according to writer Stereo Williams, “…Someone reacting to what they’ve been told by Robson and Safechuck.” Not even the director is scrutinized. He was mostly placed on a pedestal as a man supposedly exposing a dirty secret. Simultaneously, most opinion writers chastised Jackson’s fans, supporters and critics of Neverland as “stans, truthers, cultists, conspiracy theorists” and even “rape apologists” for thinking that their idol was innocent and that Robson and Safechuck are liars without any investigations or interviews. While some may be, it’s a broad and damaging statement to dish out to all who have questions and doubts about the film and the accusations it presented.

The verdict was clear.

Detractors often cite the Me Too and Time’s Up movements as the reasons why the news media seems largely supportive of the film. The narrative has been about giving victims of sex-based crimes a voice and more credibility. Though, I think it’s unfair to blame the movements for the media’s appreciative response to the film, I think it shows that journalism has fallen off their mission of fact-finding for the sake of agenda pushing. The current atmosphere has largely been anti-Jackson with conversations surrounding the age old mystery of separating the art from the artist, the possibility of rewriting Jackson’s history and the side-effects of hero worship. All the while, the news continues to bury Jackson without much contemplation about the validity of the accusers and the director and how race was possibly a key component in not only the film’s creation but how the media saw it.

The news media grasped reactionary politics as the film’s emotional intensity seems to conclude that it’s true and that it’s a final nail in the coffin for his legacy.

It also seems that the media seems more invested and harsher when crime suspects are black, and black celebrities seem more insatiable to them. Extensive coverage of O.J. Simpson’s ordeal, Bill Cosby’s rape accusations and R. Kelly’s abuse to women seems to garner more attention than Harvey Weinstein, Louis C. K, Kevin Spacey and even Donald Trump. And now, we’re back on Michael Jackson yet again, and more than usual, it seems.

I know I’ll catch flack for some of my points. But I stress that I’m not against any movement against sex-based crimes or any crime for that matter. I also do not think that the aforementioned men are innocent of their crimes. And yes, there are rapists who happen to be black men, but black men are not rapists by design. So, it shouldn’t come to a surprise why I’m wary about this and other cases given this country’s history grappling with the dangerous and destructive myth of the black male rapist. It’s so strong that mere accusations alone are causes for severe punishment not just for the suspect but entire communities, whether there’s evidence or not. And it should surprise NO ONE that black skin is continuously condemned as this country’s undeniable proof of deviance.

As a citizen of the black community, I want to know when the documentary about Weinstein’s accusations will come to network television. I want to know if there will be damning films about David Bowie, John Lennon or even Charles Dickens. Will we remove their works or anything associated with them from our public institutions? Will we defame them even though they’re no longer here to defend themselves, or are there exceptions to the rule we won’t divulge? Well there be documentaries concerning accusations against them? Will we have to rewrite books based on their lives? Will Oprah do a talk show special with the victims of director Bryan Singer or better yet, Harvey Weinstein?

Do the underlying answers to these questions as well as the whole Neverland fiasco have anything to do with this nation’s eternal mission of protecting whiteness?

A friend of mine from high school said that “it’s” not wrong, unless black people do it. “It” could mean literally anything. In this case, It’s apparently “not as bad”, unless black people do it. “It”, in this case is any form of lawbreaking or contemptible sin. So, it should be understandable why it looks like the media is wrapped heavily about Neverland as opposed to the Weinstein trial.

As someone who felt slighted by a media I thought was more progressive than it is, I wonder why are they so convinced about a movie that has been described as “one-sided” and decided to outright believe it even though it’s deemed problematic from various angles, two of which come from two men, one with a history of changing his stories, and discovered inaccuracies of their testimonies.

Yes, trauma victims can get confused, and their memories can be fractured. But it’s unwise to not consider any suspicion in any case and that there are indeed some people who would stoop low enough to hijack a movement for personal gain. Are Robson and Safechuck such people? That would require investigative journalism and not a drone-like assumption that all who claim victimhood are actual victims.

I know this will spark outrage. I know this isn’t a popular opinion. But if this is what “journalism” and “news” has come down to, I want NO part of it. And this isn’t coming from a “fan” or a “stan”, but someone who expected more from a media I thought was more progressive than this. Michael Jackson, to me, is innocent until proven guilty. Leaving Neverland hasn’t really proved anything and it won’t likely spell the end of Jackson’s legacy, and it’s messed up that some people see it their mission to do so if he was truly innocent. All in all, I greatly doubt such a film or kind of treatment would’ve been made or even supported as much as it is had Jackson been born racially white.

Prove me wrong.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 maggio 2019, 11:45

Leaving Neverland | Was Michael Jackson Guilty?
Dr. Todd Grande
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_bCSbPAzk0

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 maggio 2019, 10:29

https://www.mjvibe.com/britney-spears-s ... on-scream/

Britney Spears shows her Dance Skills on Michael Jackson “SCREAM”
May 17, 2019 • By Admin Team

That’s right! You heard well! The Pop Princess posted a video of herself dancing over the Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson’s hit “SCREAM”.

First to stop the rumours about her health but also the whole video takes another meaning for us, the Michael Jackson Fans!

That’s right, Britney is said to have cheated on Justin Timberlake with Wade Robson. She had to broke up with Justin and never worked with Wade again.

“Scream” is also one of the most angry Michael Jackson Song and it fits the context of “Leaving Neverland”.

Did Britney do this in purpose? We like to think so!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 maggio 2019, 11:54

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8311080/m ... yMKhaTb3kE
BAD IN THE BEDROOM Michael Jackson’s ‘secret’ girlfriend says Leaving Neverland documentary child sex abuse claims ‘killed’ him and insists he was an ‘amazing lover who adored women’
MICHAEL Jackson had a “secret” girlfriend before he died – and she has hit out against child abuse claims, saying that they ultimately “killed” him.
Shana Mangatal, who had a relationship with the Thriller singer in the 90s, is adamant that despite claims by Wade Robson and James Safechuck in Channel 4 documentary Leaving Neverland, the King of Pop was not sexually attracted to children because he “loved women so much”.
She also revealed how rather than the “asexual man child” many believed the star to be, Jacko was an “experienced” and “amazing” lover – and that no man will ever compare to him.

Shana, 48, recalls him flirting with her, trying to seduce her with sexual lyrics via the telephone and even trying to pull down the tops of female pals to reveal their bra straps – but says his close relationship with young boys came from “a completely innocent place” and he would never do anything to harm a child.
Shana, who worked for Jackson’s management company, also told how parents of the many youngsters that used to hang out with the star would “push” their kids into hanging out and sleeping over with Jackson – and would become “jealous and vindictive” if they thought another child was getting more attention.

Shana is speaking following the release of the documentary Leaving Neverland, in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse Jackson of sexually abusing them as children.

The bombshell documentary – which contains damning testimony from ‘victims’ who claim Jackson systematically abused them for years – has sent shock waves through America and around the world.

In a further blow to Jackson’s supporters, Sun Online has published historic court docs stating the singer ‘developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organisation the world has known’.

But Shana completely refutes all the allegations and insists there is no way Jackson was a paedophile.

In an exclusive interview with The Sun Online, Shana slammed Safechuck and Robson, saying: “I think it’s awful – these two boys who are accusing him of these things in the documentary were two of his best friends, who he really cared for.

“They were loving towards him and he was loving towards them, but in a pure and innocent way. He would never think that they of all people would turn against him – he really gave them the world.

“These allegations of sex abuse are what killed him. The first allegations by Jordy Chandler were the start – he wasn’t the same after those.

And then after the second one, it basically ended for him. He was dead inside, just so depressed – there was no spark in his eyes any more.

“Can you imagine being accused of these things when your whole life is dedicated to helping and protecting children and now you’re being thought of as the opposite of that?

“He couldn’t stand it and couldn’t understand it. So much so that he thought that people were in a conspiracy against him to destroy him.”

Shana, who works in the entertainment industry in LA, said she first met Jackson aged 17 after one of this shows – but it wasn’t until her 20s when she worked as a receptionist at his manager’s office that they began to develop a “love connection”.

She said that while it was well known he loved hanging out with young boys – there was nothing sexual about it – and it was obvious from the outset he loved women.

After months of flirting with her over the phone and in person at the office, Jackson finally kissed her which Shana described as “all her dreams coming true”.

But just weeks later Shana was left shocked after seeing a magazine article announcing the news he had wed Lisa Marie Presley, leaving her “heartbroken”.

Shana kept up hope that she and Jackson would one day be together and finally – a couple of months after he divorced Lisa, he invited her up to the Universal Hilton hotel, in Universal City, Los Angeles for a date.

The pair ate popcorn, watched movies and shared a bottle of wine – before they spent the night together.

Shana, who kept their relationship a secret at the time, says she has decided to speak out about her intimate moments with the star now – to show he was sexually attracted to women not children.

She said: “I was shivering and shaking every time he touched me. I was so inexperienced. I didn’t have normal reactions that other girls would have.

“He made sure it was what I wanted before we did anything – and it was amazing, everything I thought it would be.

“He was definitely experienced – you could tell he had done this before – even though I had not at that point. And you could tell he loved women.
“I don’t think either of us slept that whole night – he was very loving and passionate.

“I think my innocence was what attracted him to me and I don’t think he would have gone as far as he did with me if I had been aggressive – aggressive women really turned him off.

“The fact that I still have a lot of love for him even after 20 years tells you something. In fact I don’t think any man will ever compare to him – he’s always going to be on a pedestal for me.

“It wasn’t just on an emotional level either it was physical too – in real life he was very sexy and extremely good looking.

“He had this 5 o’clock shadow you could always see really up close, which was just so sexy, and his eyes were like I’ve never seen before. They sparkled and they were bright – there was a certain magnetic quality with his eyes. They just drew you in. And his smile – I could go on and go on.

“He had a dancer’s body, so it was muscular, even though he was very thin, he was tight and firm.

“His thighs stood out in my mind as being attractive because they were really tight and strong from dancing all of those years.”

The next day Jackson confessed to Shana that every night he prayed to God to take his sexual urges away.

“He told me that he said that prayed every night for God to remove his sexual urges so it didn’t have to be a focus in his life,” she revealed.

“He didn’t want any distractions and wanted to be able to be focused and dedicated to his work.

“That’s how he became so great because he was so focused.

“It was a struggle for him because he loved women and that was obvious.

“And he could easily have been that person who had all kinds of sex with lots of different women – but he didn’t want to be that person.

“And I think the other thing that made him feel bad about sex was his upbringing. He was brought up Jehovah’s Witness and they didn’t believe in sex before marriage and I feel this was really embedded in his mind.”

After their first night of passion, Shana spent several more nights with him over the summer of 1996 and fell madly in love with him.

“After that first night I was thinking ‘We’re going to get married, we’re going to have kids’,” she said.

“I thought, ‘I’m never going to be able to love anybody else. Michael is it.’

“He was just everything I’d ever dreamed of and more. It was amazing and he was amazing.

“During that time there was no indication that anything would change with us so I was just head over heels in love with him.

“It was impossible not to fall in love with him. He was just that kind of person who would be so charming and so charismatic and kind and nice and you don’t usually find that in men who are superstars – most of them are jerks or arrogant but not Michael.

“He was just so sweet – he really studied every person and like knew what exactly to say and what you liked and didn’t like. It made me feel special that this man cared about me so much.

“I don’t think I’ll ever find anyone like him again. Being with Michael was both a blessing and a curse. Having to deal with such a huge superstar being your first love – everybody after that is pretty boring.

“Even now I haven’t been on a date in 10 years – it’s not easy.”

During their relationship, the smitten star asked Shana to star in two movies “Ghosts” and “Is This Scary” alongside him – and a bunch of child actors.

There she spent 12 hours a day for weeks with Michael and the youngsters – and said she saw nothing inappropriate going on.

She said Michael loved hanging out with young boys because he was “on the same wavelength” as them and had the same “juvenile sense of humour”.

He would pull the tops down of his make up artist and others to try and reveal their bra straps and tell dirty jokes: “He loved Benny Hill – that was his kind of humour.”

It was during the filming of “Is this Scary” that Jordy Chandler’s allegations of sex abuse emerged – and Shana saw straight away the change in his behaviour.

“We were on the set and those allegations hit and I didn’t know what was going on, but I could see a change in him one minute,” she recalled.

“The first few days he was very happy – just normal, funny. Michael.

Michael was very outgoing – people don’t really realize that about him, but he was very, very funny and everyone wanted to be around him but then in a couple of days in he became sullen and sad, his eyes were just dead and he just looked like he was in another world and I couldn’t understand what had happened from one day to the next.

“The next day he just stopped showing up and he called in sick and not long after that is when it came on the news that there had been a raid at Neverland and there was an investigation happening.

“That’s when everything changed. That video was his last happy moment probably in his life where everything was normal. The public thought of him as this nice sweet, innocent guy.

“But that was the last time that would be the case and it was really profound to be there with him.”

Shana believes the only thing Michael was guilty of was naivety when it came to the kids he hung around with.

“To him sleeping in the same bed as kids, hanging out it was all so normal,” she said.

“He was just so naive about it all and he didn’t realise that these kids had parents and some of them didn’t have the best motives.

“I don’t think it was the kids at all who caused any of his problems. From what I witnessed, the parents became very competitive with each other.

“They would all want to push their sons onto Michael so their son would be the one to spend the most time with him.

“And let me tell you, there was not one ounce of them thinking, ‘Oh, what’s going on here?’

“They thought this was their meal ticket because Michael was feeding them very well, buying them whatever they wanted and giving him the credit card to go shopping. I mean treating them like royalty.”

A few months later, Shana was left broken-hearted by the singer a second time – when she saw a magazine article that he had married his nurse Debbie Rowe.

“I was devastated – I was completely blown away. I knew Debbie and just thought she was his nurse.

“But the thing with Michael is you could never be mad with him for long – as soon as you heard his voice you would just melt.

“And he always said something to make you feel good – like ‘Don’t believe all the tabloid garbage in the press’. So that’s what I did.

“I was always very supportive of him – and he deserved that. All his interactions with me were wonderful.”

Shana was a close friend of the star’s until his death in 2009, aged 50, and has written a book about their time together called: Michael and Me: The Untold Story of Michael Jackson’s Secret Romance.

She hopes that through her story people will see the singer not as “Wacko Jacko” but a normal man – who is innocent of all the allegations been thrown at him.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 maggio 2019, 15:55

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 maggio 2019, 11:02

Reminder: This Thursday, 5/23, a hearing will be held in CA District Court to decide whether arbitration should occur between HBO and the Estate of Michael Jackson. A couple of fans will be there, along with media. We hope the judge decides in favor of arbitration. #MJInnocent

Just A Critic‏ @JustACritic3

The whole narrative of Leaving Neverland is that MJ "replaced" W and J once they got older. Let's see...
Wade said he was "replaced" by Macaulay Culkin:
Macaulay: Born in 1980
Wade: Born in 1982
Hmm, so MJ "replaced" Wade with a boy 2 years OLDER than him? LN = 0 logic/facts

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 maggio 2019, 12:12

Interesting article about Diane Dimond and the way the truth is fabricated by her and her like.

http://dailyindependentjournal.com/ente ... verland-me

Why TV's Diane Dimond Has Ruined 'Leaving Neverland' For Me

Mon, 03/11/2019 - 6:11am
By
Matthew Berdyck

With the latest wave of Michael Jackson molestation allegations, a call to the wolves was made. The wolves, in this case, are the throngs of now washed up journalists who have utilized the controversial documentary, Leaving Neverland, to reignite their worthless careers, of which their queen is former Hard Copy schlock jock, Diane Dimond.

Diane Dimond and I share a special relationship, especially since she used my story - albeit a completely embellished and fabricated version - in her new book, without contacting me or compensating me. To avoid being sued, she removed my name from the article but later admitted in an audio interview that the story was about me. This is not new territory for Diane because I can name another infamous public figure whose story she told, falsified parts of the narrative, and never paid him, but he'll remain nameless.

Not wanting to drag one of my closest friends into a public battle with Diane, I can tell you that he confided in me, at dinner one night, that when he questioned her about numerous inaccuracies in the book she'd written about him, she said, "It's good for the story," demonstrating Diane's ongoing personal battle with trumpeting her self-proclaimed upstanding honesty while wrestling with the third-party sourced fact that she's probably one of the most single dishonest journalists - if one even dared call her that - that I have ever encountered, a snake in the grass, schemingly purporting to be a "seasoned investigative journalist."

As soon as Leaving Neverland was announced, I'd expected her to appear in the film, since she is the journalist that claims to have broken the story. Whether she broke the story is up for debate because there are also claims that it was Anthony Pellicano, Jacko's now-incarcerated private investigator and wiretapper to the stars, who first brought the subject matter to the public. Like every other thing Diane says, we are left with only her word to gauge whether anything in her bio is actually true.

I've not watched Leaving Neverland, but I'm assuming she's not in it, or she'd be out on the internet promoting her appearance. As a documentary filmmaker, myself, I can understand why she's not in it, because her presence in the film would only serve to discredit the accusers. But, again, my own experiences with Diane have taught me to never trust anything she says, especially when she starts claiming she has information from a source.

In her drunken ramblings about me, she says I have been convicted with violent domestic assaults, public drunkenness, and host of other charges that cannot be found if one actually reads my now ancient criminal record. She tells a harrowing tale of the time I asked a writer for Modern Family out on a date and even though the woman said yes, Diane's version of the story claims I was rejected and then stalked the writer all over Los Angeles and spit on her date even though the actual record reflects that when Dimond claimed all of this was happening, I was on tour with then-current Grammy Nominee Jordan Rudess, from legendary prog band, Dream Theater.

Diane follows this media outlet on Twitter and whenever I try to ask her to correct her story, she accuses me of stalking her and harassing her, which is just... hilarious. But that is how she really is. During the period of time that I could have sued her for defamation, she claimed I was "delusional" when I mentioned her article. The moment she could no longer be sued, she proudly announced that her fan-fiction was about me.

Diane cannot reconcile the obvious false information she has published, with the actual facts, nor will she admit she was dishonest, for no other reason than it would confirm what most people already know about her, she's a professional liar and that she played a big part in tainting the legacy of Michael Jackson, manipulating the public in a way where watching Leaving Neverland takes people back to Dimond's original reporting as supporting evidence for the claims in the film, whether she's in it or not. Diane has made me not trust anything I have ever heard about Michael Jackson, bottom line.

I want to apologize to the alleged victims from Leaving Neverland, as well, because if the allegations in the film are true, then they deserve justice, but no matter how I process the entire affair, it's always with the knowledge that the original source for the allegations is Diane, the very same woman who accused me of attacking and shutting down a homelessness organization in California and causing the founder to flee the state, when the woman in questions was never in California and the organization she claims was shut down is registered to someone else and never had funding, in the first place.

Oddly missing from Diane's article is the fact that to this day, an organization I proposed and funded is operating in Barstow, California, providing art supplies and art studio time for homeless and disabled people. I guess it should bother me that I've been accused of destroying a homelessness organization that never existed while not being given credit for the one that is out there helping people but what can one really do when they are the victim of Diane's wildly dishonest and Martini-skewed imagination?

As soon as Leaving Neverland was released, Diane jumped right on the exploitation train, looking to make a buck off the suffering of everyone involved, appearing on Dr. Oz and other morning shows, as a nostalgia act, desperately clamoring for one more fleeting moment in the spotlight. It's not hard to see that she quickly and thoughtlessly cobbled together a book to sell as she hit the interview circuit to cash in on the latest wave of allegations.

It probably doesn't take long for the ripped-off reader to notice that they just paid $7.99 for articles that are already published on her website, for free, and that it probably took her no less than four hours to compile her poorly formed anthology of idiocy.

I can't say I'm angry that she is on TV or that she has somehow managed to maintain a career after all the terrible things she's done. I don't like what she does but I don't wish any ill will towards her. Afterall, a woman's got to eat, something I would imagine is pretty tough for her since one of her previous books can be found selling for a penny on Amazon.com, meaning she'd have to sell well over a hundred copies just to buy five packs of ramen noodles.

As soon as Leaving Neverland was released, Creators Syndicate immediately started pumping Michael Jackson is a child molester themed articles by Diane, which all reference her new book - I repeat, the one in which she admits she's partially written about me but hasn't paid me for - with no sense of shame, whatsoever. Creator's is also aware that Diane is publishing false information about me, but they've made no effort to correct their reporting. Shitbirds of a feather flock together, apparently.

In Diane's audio interview about me, she claims the Hermosa Beach Police waited outside Creator's Syndicate's office, for four days, trying to stop me from getting a documentary interview with their editor. The police have flatly denied these allegations and were actually appalled that someone would have the nerve to publish blatantly false information accusing their police agency of attempting to censor a documentary filmmaker making a documentary about Diane's false news. I can't imagine a more appropriate group than the police to become witness to a member of the media being dishonest.

In fact, her entire audio interview about me mostly focuses on how she called the Secret Service, Homeland Security, the FBI, the LA County DA's Office - She lives in Nyack, New York - to report me for defamation, for having the nerve to correct my own story and ask that she tell it honestly, instead of claiming I am a potential mass murderer. She actually said that, saying I sent her an e-mail saying, "I am a potential mass gun shooter," because that's who she is, a master fabricator and plastered abdicator of my throne, the one in which I've generated more readers than her, more money than her, and zero legitimate news articles discrediting anything I have ever published.

The subject matter of Leaving Neverland is very painful for me because I am also a victim of childhood abuse who was forced to live in silence my whole life. I even have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a result of what I endured as the son of a sociopathic, racist, police officer. The irony of my past lies in the fact that my wars with my father were the result of him buying me the album, Thriller, which caused me to want to become a musician, something he vehemently opposed. "No son of mine is going to be a dirtbag musician. I arrest those punks all night!"

Michael Jackson inspired me, along with Metallica and Def Leppard, to become an artist and later embark on a journey that made me everything I am, today. Not only does understanding the cries of the alleged victims in the movie resonate with me but having such an influential character in my life, Michael Jackson, wrecked and removed from his own reputability only takes the only good moments of my childhood and makes those bad, too. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Adding Diane in to the equation, there is no way I can watch the film without being reminded that Dimond is to me what Michael Jackson is to his accusers, a predator.

In her book, there is an article about the behaviors of child molesters, who often say, "Who are they going to believe, an adult, or a child?" All I have to do is replace the a few words and the statement becomes, "Who are they going to belive, Diane, a seasoned investigative journalist, or Matthew Berdyck?" or something she and numerous people connected to her have actually said to me. I imagine she pursued Jackson so viciously because she saw something of herself reflected in him.

In another part of her book she talks about her inability to commit perjury and disdain for people who do, claiming her parents instilled a sense of honesty in her that genetically requires her to never tell a lie. Reading that passage, for me, created nothing less than a sinister feeling, since a friend of Diane's had used her false article about me as a piece of evidence in a court of law, a man who attempted to file a false Civil Stalking Protection Order against me, even though I had never met him in my entire life. That case was later dismissed, twice, because all of the evidence was fabricated.

I can only hope that the alleged victims in Leaving Neverland find peace and that telling their story gave them some form of closure, whether they are telling the truth or not, because as of this writing I have received none, as Diane continues to relentlessly defame me and profit from selling her alcohol induced, poorly-spun yarn, about Matthew Berdyck, the mean man who had the nerve to ask Diane to tell the truth.

Maybe someday I will get my own Leaving Neverland type movie and also get peace but as long as Dimond is alive I will live in this intensely abusive situation, with no recourse. And as long as Diane is the source for the allegations against Michael Jackson, after everything I have endured, I cannot possibly take the statements in Leaving Neverland as fact, because I know that the very foundation for everything he was accused of was delivered to the world by a pathological liar and professional disinformation artist named Diane Dimond.

Matthew Berdyck is an experimental gonzo filmmaker, journalist, activist, and philanthropist, most notably known for his national environmental campaigns. He's made solicited major cable network TV pilots (Adult Swim), music videos for Grammy Nominees, experimental documentaries, and short films. His writing pieces on the subject of toxic waste have been read by millions of people in The United States. He is the founder of SuperfundResearch.org, an environmental activism and EPA watchdog group. In 2018 he founded Daily Independent Journal, an investigative journalism outlet dedicated to speaking truth to power and exposing the sordid, slimy, underbelly of reality.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 maggio 2019, 10:54

https://medium.com/@j23ssica/how-leavin ... 8168661918
How Leaving Neverland Showed Us A Side of #MeToo We Didn’t Acknowledge

Jessica Li

May 21

The #MeToo Movement was supposed to give victims a voice. Could false accusers be the downfall of #TimesUp? Survivors think so.

Immagine

#MeToo. #TimesUp. Finally, there seemed to be a movement that would become a voice for survivors of sexual abuse. A voice that would champion the oppressed and set justice in its rightful place. People on all platforms of social media were voicing their concerns and raising awareness. Some pointed to the long-lasting culture of shame many victims faced while speaking up. Others recounted how they too, were victims of abuse. Leaving Neverland, a film in which two men speak out about their experiences of sexual abuse, seemed to become the epitome of the movement. Finally, it seemed, the movement had provided a big enough platform for survivors. Finally, they could be heard. So it was no surprise that my newsfeed was filled with mentions of the film. After Leaving Neverland premiered at Sundance, it aired on HBO, streamed worldwide, and celebrities such as Ellen and Oprah applauded the accusers for speaking out. Had justice finally been served? In Leaving Neverland,Wade Robson and James Safechuck recounted the alleged abuse they went through as children by Michael Jackson. The director Dan Reed attempts to describe the effects of the alleged abuse on both Robson, Safechuck and their families, painting an emotional and horrifying picture. I, for one, felt sickened. The graphic details and the disturbing narratives of grooming and trauma made Leaving Neverland hard to watch. However, despite the shocking claims and the troubled expressions of the accusers something about Leaving Neverland didn’t sit right with me. Perhaps it was lack of hard evidence within the film, with no mention of any authorities siding with Wade and James’s given evidence. Or maybe it was the complete exclusion of any counter argument and other sources, with the only witnesses and interviewees being the Safechuck and Robson families.

Whatever it was, it propelled me to do a little more research regarding the backgrounds of the 2 accusers and take a look at direct evidence rather than just testimonies.

One of the first things I noticed was that both Safechuck and Wade only claimed abuse after Jackson’s death, having previously defended Jackson for years, even under oath. For me, that seemed particularly strange, as Robson and Safechuck could have filed complaints during Jackson’s lifetime, as others did. Instead they chose to file a lawsuit against a dead man whom they knew could not defend himself. Furthermore, both men filed their complaints of abuse at a time whilst facing financial issues. Wade Robson filed his complaint immediately after losing out on the lead choreographer job at Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil whereas James Safechuck filed his complaint just weeks after his family business was sued for $1 million dollars. Together, both men then filed a lawsuit against the Michael Jackson Estate, suing them for hundreds of millions of dollars. In the lawsuit, Robson was caught lying under oath so brazenly that the judge threw out his entire witness statement and said no rational juror could ever believe his account (SOURCE 1 [p. 24] / SOURCE 2). Since then, the lawsuit was thrown out of court — twice — but the men are in the middle of an appeal, giving them a motive to convince the public they had been abused, in order to win the appeal and collect an allowance.
Nevertheless, both men maintain that there is no financial motive involved, claiming only wanting to embolden other abuse victims by holding the Michael Jackson Estate accountable. To me, that sounded plausible, if it weren’t for one certain fact: The original lawsuit was filed under seal, or secretly. Robson had tried to get away with a settlement from the MJ Estate with zero publicity. Only when the Estate refused to pay him did he go public. So how exactly was Robson supposed to encourage other victims to speak up if he himself only went public when the Estate didn’t pay him?

What’s more, both men tell stories in the film that directly contradict the stories told under oath in their lawsuit. In Leaving Neverland, James Safechuck describes in graphic detail of being abused in the second story of the Neverland Train Station, even showing a picture of the Neverland Train Station within the film. Safechuck claims in both the lawsuit and in the film, that his abuse was from 1988–1992, and ended when was 14. But this claim is literally impossible. The train station was only permitted to be constructed in September 1993 and was not completed until early 1994, when Jackson was in New York recording music, meaning it is impossible for Safechuck’s story to be true. Dan Reed himself has admitted to this inaccuracy (SOURCE). Reed claims that the timeline of the abuse Safechuck allegedly suffered was wrong, even going as far as saying Safechuck misremembered the dates of the abuse. However, either way, this Train Station story cannot be true.If Safechuck goes back in time and says he was abused earlier than 1994, the Train Station would not exist. If Safechuck claims he was abused after 1994, Jackson would not be at Neverland, as Jackson would be married and living in New York, recording music for his next album, HIStory. So how exactly could Safechuck vividly describe a place that had not yet existed? But Safechuck isn’t the only accuser with damning inaccuracies. In LN, Wade Robson claims he was left behind and abused the week his family went to the Grand Canyon. Yet Robson’s own mother swore under oath — twice — in 1993 and 2016, that Wade had, in fact, accompanied the family to the Grand Canyon that very week. For Robson’s own mother to recount this over the course of 23 years strongly suggests that Wade’s story is unfeasible.

But perhaps the most perplexing piece of evidence that suggests Robson and Safechuck may be false accusers is the overwhelming amount of witnesses there would have been should Robson and Safechuck be telling the truth. Leaving Neverland alleges that most of the abuse took place in the swimming pool area of the ranch. However, the swimming pool was surrounded by cameras managed by a security firm. In addition, many Santa Barbara officials also worked at the ranch along with hundreds of other workers. Yet the only people interviewed within Leaving Neverland were Robson, Safechuck, and their families. Furthermore, when the FBI investigated and the Santa Barbara Police Department raided Neverland in 1993 they found no evidence that indicated Jackson was an abuser . So at this point, the “abuse cover-up” would have had to be a national conspiracy.

Despite these severe inaccuracies, the one thing that ultimately convinced me that Safechuck and Robson were frauds had almost nothing to do with the movie. In the midst of researching the allegations Leaving Neverland made, I came upon what seemed to be the unbelievable: That there were many survivors of abuse in defense of Jackson. Victims of child sexual abuse, sexual assault, and domestic abuse were infuriated with deceptive documentary. I was taken aback by the astounding responses. No, they did not believe Safechuck or Robson. No, they would never defend a pedophile or an abuser of any kind, regardless of how legendary or amazing that person may be. They did however, feel that Leaving Neverland was both a mockery of real victims and damaging to the voice of survivors. One survivor, Chloe* pointed out, “That’s the paradox [the media and the public] fail to understand. Many of us defending MJ are abuse survivors ourselves. We are the ones who could not sit back and let this go unresearched, it is those of us who actually care about REAL victims who are the most interested in these allegations. The idea that people would make up such claims for money is deeply insulting.No one is defending MJ because of his music, we are rightfully defending someone who is innocent. We know better than anyone about what real victims feel, think, behave… If we don’t buy into this film, it means there’s a serious problem.” When asked about the impact of Leaving Neverland on harming the voices of true victims, Chloe answered, “While the MeToo movement has been phenomenal, I fear that false accusations like the ones in the LN have the potential to drive that backlash, the opposite being to think all accusers are crying wolf or seeking attention or have ulterior motives, etc. It threatens to create a level of mistrust that we’ve worked so hard to build.”

“To ignore this injustice is to ignore decades of biased media, racism, and exploitation at the very foundation of our justice system.”

If we continue to believe all accusers without any scrutiny or examination of their accusations, we will unintentionally end up destroying the whole purpose of #MeToo. As frauds take advantage of the validity #MeToo has to offer, less and less stories will be believed, and survivors that legitimately need #MeToo’s voice will face a heightened level of suspicion and distrust, whether it be from their own family or the judge and the jury. Ultimately, survivors will be robbed of their credibility. Abuse survivors have worked so hard to build a level of trust and they don’t deserve to see their voice being misused. In order to preserve the integrity of the #MeToo movement and ensure that all real victims are believed and supported, it imperative the we approach all accusations with careful consideration of the facts and weigh the credibility of the accusers as well as the accused. In the case of Leaving Neverland, the fact that Michael Jackson is not here to defend himself should make people more skeptical, not less. To throw out 26 years of exculpatory evidence would be a mistake.If we can take 4 hours to watch this film and listen to the accusers, then we can also take 30 minutes to research the backstories of the accusers. In order for the #MeToo movement to survive, we must seek to protect all victims, even victims of false allegations. If not, the situation for real victims will return to what #MeToo was supposed to prevent: Silence and a lack of belief in the abuse they suffered.

We can believe all victims; but not all accusers.
*Names have been changed to protect privacy.

Additional Information
•Neverland Firsthand: Investigating the Michael Jackson Documentary a mini-documentary by Liam McEwan
•Reason Bound Podcast #10: “Pirates In Neverland: The Michael Jackson Allegations” Host, Ryan Michaels, and guest, Charles Thomson go through in detail the major and most discussed aspects of the Jackson allegations.
•The Michael Jackson Rebuttal
•Charles Thomson’s Gateway 97.8 Appearance Regarding Leaving Neverland
•A Comprehensive Discussion of Wade Robson’s Allegations (WHICH INCLUDES CITATIONS AND THE RELEVANT COURT DOCUMENTS)
•A 30 minute video breakdown of Wade Robson’s Allegations
•A 20 minute video breakdown of the financial motivations of Robson and Safechuck
•A 5 minute video breakdown of James Safechuck’s financial troubles before filing his molestation lawsuit
•A Critical Analysis of Leaving Neverland (WHICH INCLUDES CITATIONS AND THE RELEVANT COURT DOCUMENTS)
•Michael Jackson: A Case for Innocence By documentarian and expert witness Larry Nimmer. This documentary takes you inside Jackson’s Neverland Ranch and examines and explains many of the key elements of the 2005 trial and examines the 2019 accusations.
•The Estate of Michael Jackson’s letter to Channel 4 UK.
•What You Should Know About the New Michael Jackson Documentary by Joseph Vogel

BRAVO :)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 maggio 2019, 11:19

https://www.excelsiorspringsstandard.co ... user-share
Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson 'didn't do anything sexual' to me

By Celebretainment

Aaron Carter has insisted Michael Jackson "didn't do anything sexual" toward him - despite recently claiming he was "inappropriate" on one occasion.

The 'I Want Candy' hitmaker spoke about his experience with the late King of Pop - who passed away in 2009 - in a short clip from an upcoming episode of 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition', in which he alleges that whilst he believes Michael was "a really good guy", there was one instance where he was behaved inappropriately.

But now, the 31-year-old singer has insisted the story being told in the clip "validates he didn't do anything sexual", and says the "inappropriate" act has nothing to do with sexual harassment.

In a tweet, he wrote: "everyone having my back I appreciate you. My reasoning for even speaking on this subject is to tell my truth, be real and to also have his back based on my experiences with Michael. he was an amazing guy, I stand by that. So I ask u not to turn this into something it isn't."

Aaron then went on to reply to several people who have since deleted their tweets, in which he says he's not trying to "achieve anything" except share his truth about his experience with the 'Thriller' hitmaker.

He wrote: "I told the same truth years ago for no money? Soooo what's your point? I'm also his best advocate considering my story VALIDATES HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!! F***ING CHILL!!

"In my opinion it WAS a Little inappropriate what's the problem with that? What I achieved? I'm not trying to achieve anything except telling my story to validate he didn't f***ing do anything sexual! Are you all this stupid? Honestly?

"I'm sorry but where in the definition "inappropriate" does it mention sexual misconduct? (sic)"

Aaron had previously vowed to tell his story about Michael after the 'Billie Jean' singer was accused by Wade Robson and James Safechuck in the HBO documentary 'Leaving Neverland' of sexual abuse after he befriended them both as children.

And in the clip from the WE series - which was obtained by People magazine - he said: "Michael was a really good guy, as far as I know, a really good guy. He never did anything that was inappropriate. Except for one time. There was one thing that he did that was a little bit inappropriate."

This article originally ran on celebretainment.com.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 maggio 2019, 15:53

@MrTroy_

#LeavingNeverland "We talked about Michael Jackson! He told me something different!" - Poor Danny Boy. Now even people that worked on the film are panning it.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 maggio 2019, 22:15

P_Advocacy
@VP_Advocacy

More VP_Advocacy Retweeted Darren James
It's a little inaudible but essentially -
"Some people say we can't play Michael Jackson anymore. We're taking him back!" - Jack Black

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 maggio 2019, 22:12

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5D96159F
DOCUMENTARY, JUNE 25TH, NEVERLAND, NEWS, TV
TV: “GONE TOO SOON” DOCUMENTARY IN FRANCE
MAY 26, 2019 • BY ADMIN TEAM
Immagine
ince “Leaving Neverland”, the amount of “documentary” about Michael Jackson is increasing!

On June 4th, France will see a new documentary (a real one for once) about Michael Jackson with interviews with Joe Jackson [said to be the last interview he did], Tito & Jermaine, Rob Swinson & Ray Robledo [who both worked on Neverland Ranch], Matt Forger, Ola Ray, Larry Nimmer, Vincent Paterson and many more.

The documentary called “Michael Jackson Gone Too Soon, 25th June 2009. 10 years later. Family, Friends and Inner Circle remember” and will be broadcast on French Channel TMC at 10.50pm on June 4th.

Few fans in France managed to see the premiere of the documentary and the reviews are that the film is more about how Michael Jackson passed away and the reaction of those who knew him. The film is set for the general public so fans cannot expect any big revelation or deeper investigation into June 25th 2009.

While some imagery can be chocking, the documentary is pretty positive and does not mention anything about “Leaving Neverland”. It is a retrospective of Michael’s childhood and to understand how he got to June 25th.

SOURCE: MJ France

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 maggio 2019, 9:38

https://whatwentwrongwith.com/2019/03/1 ... ssion=true
What Went Wrong With… The Reaction To Leaving Neverland? (2months ago)

Most people’s reaction to the documentary Leaving Neverland was swayed by mass peer pressure. Watching an overly-long documentary preceded by a slew of celebrities and media pundits feeding the public a pre-decided response isn’t how we go about dealing with accusations, especially ones this serious. When it comes to any allegation, we aren’t supposed to react to it emotionally without listening to the evidence, judging someone based solely on the severity of the accusation. In contemporary society the media has slowly created certain crimes (terrorism, paedophila, and more recently male to female sexual assault) which automatically assumes guilt. On the basis of “there’s no smoke without fire” the rumour or claim tarnishes the accused as soon as an accuser appears on the scene, without even a shred of evidence, the mainstream media then sync their opinions and broadcast it to the masses knowing full-well that their viewpoint is generally accepted. There shouldn’t even be the concept of a “trial by media” but these days that’s exactly what we have and we let it overpower and subdue the rule of law. In any democratic, free society, we have to let the police investigators and the court system deal with accusations, we have to allow the law to take its course. Sure, the judicial system has its fair share of problems; corrupt cops and judges, biased juries, and prejudice against people without money (not to mention people of colour) but this system however flawed is what we have and we’re supposed to wait for it to determine guilt (after the presenting of evidence) before we label someone a criminal. I thought this was obvious but the fact that I have to point this out in an opening paragraph about a TV documentary shows how much the notion of law and order has devolved over the years.

Given these aforementioned “unquestionable” set of allegations, Dan Reed, a mysterious and hacky director who is responsible for this so-called documentary, seems to be overly obsessed with acts of terror and paedophilia – you know – the emotive, automatic-guilt-assuming charges that come with a built-in audience with a predetermined opinion? Reed’s filmography include various pieces of dross rated in the 2 to 3 out of 10 area of IMDb; Three Days Of Terror: The Charlie Hebdo Attacks, The Ground Zero Mosque and The 9/11 Liars. He has also been responsible for something called The Paedophile Hunters… wow, what a résumé. This walking cue ball now adds Leaving Neverland to his list of one-sided documentaries, and if you’ve not watched it yet, I can only describe his latest work as 4 hours of anecdotes disguised as evidence.

Now I’m not here to review this documentary, people are free to make one-sided pieces of art whether they have an axe to grind or a point of view to share. My issue lies with the public, who en masse have decided someone’s guilt based on moody lighting and stirring music punctuated by photos of Michael Jackson looking “weird”. Now like I said; I’m not here to review this overrated documentary, either artistically or evidentially, if you want that, I suggest you go to YouTube.

Leaving Neverland is constructed in a way as to elicit an emotive response from the viewer. Just by shear length, given the viewpoint, the documentary becomes hypnotic, and after spending a 3rd of your day watching two men telling the camera what allegedly happened to them without any rebuttal, as a viewer you can’t help but be overwhelmed with depressive descriptions. With the addition of the lead-up which included masses of celebrities labelling Michael Jackson a “paedophile” simply because they attended Sundance, the public were essentially brainwashed before they even watched the programme. Among the anti-Jackson celebrities, there were other fake documentary makers such as Louis Theroux disguising their opinions as fact, even going as far as saying people with opposing viewpoints were complicit in the alleged crime…

Louis Theroux
@louistheroux
If you can’t see that Michael Jackson was a paedophile after watching @danreed1000 ‘s film you are being wilfully blind. And if you are campaigning against it you are actively colluding in the silencing of victims.

It’s a sad day indeed when the only celebrity, presenter, or journalist talking sense is Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
Interesting to see so many journalists on here accept everything in #LeavingNeverland is true, without applying any questioning eye.
The 2 accusers have changed their story multiple times & are suing Jackson’s estate for 100s of millions. At least be challenging, surely?

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
Michael Jackson was a very weird guy, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t apply the usual journalistic rigour to such serious allegations against him.
Especially given he’s been dead for 10yrs & can’t respond to them.

Gavin Griffiths
@GavinGr90576041
Replying to @piersmorgan
As an adult, to want to share your bed with other people's sons, though not criminal, is surely, in its own way, an abuse of trust, if nothing else? And the fact that Jackson saw nothing strange in this, is not a sign that he is an 'innocent'.

Oprah Winfrey hosted a strange interview with the alleged victims as well as the documentary maker himself. Of course this was at the behest of an abuse victim who filled an auditorium with other abuse victims whilst “interviewing” alleged abuse victims James Safechuck and Wade Robson… no bias there. Aside from her obviously prejudiced show (Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland) which essentially fed off the entire circus by enticing an angry mob to her OWN network, Winfrey’s magazine was on Instagram trying to convince everyone to believe a documentary rather than a couple of court cases and evidence. Her poisonous Insta post was this horrible attempt at cajoling the masses against the deceased star, distastefully telling the public to bury Michael Jackson’s artistic creations along with any fond memories they have of him
Immagine

Her post included the following caption…

“Up until a few days ago, OprahMag.com’s digital director @ariannagab was a Michael Jackson defender and had go-to lines about separating the artist from the man or how there was never any real proof that he abused children. But then @oprah and #LeavingNeverland finally convinced her to let go of the King of Pop. Her Aha-moment: Leaving Neverland is much bigger than Michael Jackson. It’s bigger than Michael Jackson’s fans, bigger than defending the soundtrack to your childhood. Instead, it is about the millions of people in this world who never got to have a childhood because of the sexual abuse they experienced before their young brains were even developed enough to know what was occurring.”

…So because there’s millions of unconnected abuse victims around the world, we have to “say goodbye” to at least four classic solo albums, several memorable LPs with the Jackson 5, a unique movie, some breathtaking concerts, some of the best dancing ever seen, and decades of memories of one of the best musicians and performers of all time, simply because two men decided to tell “their story” not to the police, not to the FBI but to a bald twat documentary maker? What fucking logic. This kind of skewed thinking then directly led to an actual call to remove Michael Jackson’s music from all platforms.

Remember after September 11th when all depictions of the twin towers were removed from films and television shows? Now that more than a decade and a half has passed since that event, doesn’t that seem over-reactionary? Doesn’t it now sound like an absurd thing to do? Well, if you think it does, why now do the same thing with Jackson? Just as they did with 9/11 and images of the twin towers, The Simpsons are now pulling episodes featuring Jackson’s voice from syndication and I assume from future physical releases and streaming services. Can the creators of that shite cartoon be any more cunty?

Imagine if this concept were to be transposed to everyday people. So if there was a rumour that the decorator who’d wallpapered your hallway was a rapist, all of a sudden you’d have to remove it all or paper over it. Does that not sound ridiculous? Well despite this reaction being totally moronic, Jackson has now been banned from certain radio stations. These channels have removed his music from their playlists after, remember: a divisive documentary with an obvious bias, not evidence. Basically, a piece of art is being banned because another piece of art said so!

Let’s face it; in music there’s a truckload of wrong-doers out there and with society’s ever-changing morals, are we to slowly get rid of masses of art under the guise of criminality, which lets face it, has no bearing on someone’s creations? If you dislike someone by all means air your opinion and stop buying their products but don’t call for their work to be hidden away, you bunch of demented, book-burning mentalists. And if you absolutely have to act like a fascist, please don’t conveniently forget about all the other alleged nonces out there that you love so much. Apparently these groomers and paedophiles aren’t as “bad” as Michael Jackson; Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis, Bill Wyman and by extension The Rolling Stones, Pete Townsend and by extension The Who, Ted Nugent, and what about David Bowie or Steven Tyler?

And what about other sectors of entertainment? Victor Salva’s films aren’t banned despite him being convicted of child sexual abuse and child pornography, and if we’re going to ban stuff based on allegations rather than a court’s involvement, why not ban the work of Woody Allen and Roman Polanski? And what about Rob Lowe and all his crap output? Now I have to point out, I don’t want anything banned, I’m just making you aware of the inconsistencies by the public and the people in charge which I can’t help but see as ethnically prejudiced.

It’s actually blinkered not to see this situation as somewhat racially biased, I mean remember the comment by Safechuck that Jackson’s hair felt like a “Brillo Pad”? That for me proved not only that he’s a tad racist, but also that he’s never touched a black person’s hair, let alone Jackson’s. And whilst on the topic of racism, remember Jackson’s ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley who said Michael Jackson would be “hanging from a tree” if the accusations of child abuse were true (wow, how Carolyn Donham of her). The idea that a black man would be lynched if he committed crimes that a white man would be simply charged with (and then forgotten about) is a scary idea.

If you’re going to blacken the character of someone, at least do the same with all the white guys out there. The same way that Muslim or Asian grooming gangs are looked upon as somehow worse than Jimmy Saville and the Catholic church, constantly brought up again and again in news items, I can’t help but feel that certain people want Michael Jackson’s alleged crimes looked upon as worse than his white counterpart’s.

Following the #MeToo movement, we’re now at a very crucial juncture when it comes to allegations; if every victim is called a liar before we hear (and see) their evidence you can see how that would prevent justice from being exercised but similarly, if every accusation is believed, it is also detrimental to the concept of law. We’re not supposed to do either, we’re supposed to let the courts sort these cases out but apparently these days all you need is a few hacks, a couple of sellouts, and the gullible public and the burden of proof gets thrown out of the window. It’s a dangerous precedent to be swayed by the mainstream media and social media rather than actual proof. We’ve even stopped saying “alleged” before naming names of alleged perpetrators, people who have yet to be convicted of anything all because an angry Twitter mob tells you to. This undermines the criminal justice system and should never be allowed to happen.

This culture of siding with the victim is the complete opposite to what a modern society is supposed to be. The assumption that anybody coming forward with an allegation couldn’t possibly be lying is simply ridiculous. From Jussie Smollett to Roxanne Pallet, people sometimes make things up because they crave stardom, money, or because they’re psychotic, but whatever the reason, if we overreact to everything as certain celebrities did with Smollett’s hate crime allegations, then when they turn out to be alleged lies, this chips away at the credibility of future genuine victims. And when you rush to side with every single accuser of sexual assault, sometimes they turn out to be the accused too (Asia… ahem… Argento). Doesn’t that make all of you look stupid?
On social media, people are usually blowing like a windsock on the topic of the latest “evil” celeb, and with the recent Johnny Depp lawsuit “revelations” folk changed their tune quicker than you can say “physical abuser”… “He’s guilty, let’s boycott his movies!”… “He’s innocent, let’s un-boycott them!”… “I knew he was innocent!”… “I knew she was lying!”… For fuck’s sake, maybe don’t base your opinions on what’s trending!

On a side note, Leaving Neverland also added to the idea of the “innocence of children” which, let’s face it, is an extremely hypocritical concept. Remember that everybody under the age of 16 is a child who doesn’t know what they’re doing and therefore they’re completely innocent… that is until they commit a crime that’s heinous enough for the public to deem that particular child not a child (remember Jamie Bulger’s killers for instance?). So what is it? Are all children innocent or just some? I mean if Michael Jackson had molested Jon Venables and Robert Thompson would everybody be okay with grooming and paedophilic rape? And speaking of grooming, apparently if you’re a girl under 16 who’s white you’re definitely the victim of groomers but if you’re a brown girl under the age of 16, you know exactly what you’re doing and you’re not groomed, you’re complicit in a crime to the point you can be made stateless. But I digress.

People assume that the media, especially the news media are incontrovertible, that they wouldn’t possibly report on serious crimes without proof. But every time you think this way, remember that ITN as well as other news outlets character-assassinated Christopher Jefferies in regards to the murder of Joanna Yates. I also ask you to recall the way that the BBC presented the police raid on Cliff Richard’s property, essentially assuming guilt, but that too came back to bite them in their TV-licensed arse. Both of these “strange-looking” men were innocent but that didn’t stop the masses from jumping to conclusions based on manipulation by the mainstream media. By adding aesthetic embellishments and carefully choosing your imagery, it’s quite easy to influence and control your audience. The question is: is that what’s happened with Leaving Neverland? Well, with the non-stop propaganda that accompanied this film (propaganda that ignored the lack of evidence) I think it’s a safe bet.

So are these two men; Wade Robson and James Safechuck telling the truth? It’s possible. Could they be lying? It’s also possible. The truth is we outsiders don’t know. You shouldn’t be banning Michael Jackson’s music or pulling doves out of a cage and throwing them into the air. What I will say is that the court had two attempts at justice but they failed, once because Wade Robson himself testified in defence of Michael Jackson. This didn’t happen when he was a child and whilst he was “scared” of the consequences, it happened when he was an adult. Wade swore under oath that Jackson never did anything sexual to him and let’s point out that this testimony directly affected the case of another potential victim. So when he had the chance at actual justice he apparently lied but now we’re told to believe an ex-liar – the things he’s saying now are not lies – because now they’re accompanied not by new evidence, but by a sombre piano score and the backing of celebrity victims, not to mention a plethora of bandwagon-jumpers. Is that what justice looks like these days? Justice is supposed to be blind, not deaf and dumb.

Leaving Neverland The Fuck Alone.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2019, 10:30

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

More andjustice4some Retweeted andjustice4some
Looks like #1 motion to remand to state court denied. #2 motion to compel arbitration partially denied, because Judge doesn't know if an arbitrator or Judge should hear the case. Next hearing 6/24/19. And we probably will not get a ruling that day.
Immagine

KerryWard
@FallAgainMJ

BINGO! #JoyRobson was STILL on the #MJTP board in JULY 2013 - AFTER #WadeRobson filed his civil suit & AFTER he was on TV! BUSTED!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2019, 10:57

Rispondi