Random mentions concerning Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Random mentions concerning Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2021, 10:19

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2021, 8:46

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2021, 8:32

ThatMJLMPfan
@thatMJLMPfan

Q: Was Jackson gay?
Lisa Marie Presley: Absolutely not, not in any way shape, or form. Not, not, not, not.
The Times UK/October 2012

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2021, 12:29

Michael Jackson and his brothers were met with hostile hotel managers and KKK paraphenalia while on the road touring as the Jackson 5. Michael was first to ask "Why would someone treat us like that because of our skin color?" Suzanne DePasse remembers the #racism they endured.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 gennaio 2021, 9:14

"What Michael Jackson had, was humility." Maya Angelou

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 gennaio 2021, 8:55

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 gennaio 2021, 8:35

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 gennaio 2021, 9:32

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 gennaio 2021, 9:07

Michael Jackson themed cafe in Tokyo, Japan

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2021, 7:28

Mourad Mesellaty
#StoryOfTheDay...The P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) original demo version was written by Michael Jackson and Greg Phillinganes. Quincy Jones passed on the song itself but liked the title and, with James Ingram, fashioned a totally new song with that title. James Ingram later described working with Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones as being in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. "It's almost like I got the chance to go to Oz and Quincy was the Wizard of Oz and Michael Jackson was who he was dealing with in his world. Their work ethic is unbelievable." He noted how Quincy Jones would fall asleep on the board, waking up to answer a question. "He works in the Alpha state a lot", James Ingram added. Two of Michael Jackson's sisters, Janet and La Toya, provided backing vocals in the guise of the P.Y.T.s. The two sisters sang "na na na" back at their brother towards the end of the song. According to the official sheet music at Musicnotes.com, "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" is in the key of B minor. It has a tempo of 126 beats per minute, making it one of Michael Jackson's fastest songs.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 febbraio 2021, 7:51

Michael Jackson - Will You Be There (Instrumental) (CD Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAUpsdd ... kz_bq7t670

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 febbraio 2021, 8:00

MICHAEL JACKSON HAD VITILIGO
People accused of trying to be white, which is ridiculous. Naturally I noticed the vitiligo because when he wasn't wearing makeup I saw it. On the right side of the face and neck down, also on the back of the hand, I don't remember which one. I don't know how far he was going in his arms why he wore long sleeve shirt, but I saw the vitiligo and over time, it spread and spread more and more, it was hard for him when he had to appear in public or perform, get the right kind of makeup, because... your skin was white, not white, white, white as a fridge, snow white.
At first, he used dark makeup to cover, but then as it spread, it got harder and harder to make white skin look the color of the rest of his skin, so he had to whiten the makeup, lighter and lighter.
Of course the press fell on him because of this, about trying to be white, which is not true. Michael never wanted to be white he was proud of who he was and where he came from but he had no choice.
One thing he never did was complain about it, and he had every right to do it.
Report of David Nordahl, portraitist and friend of Michael Jackson.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 febbraio 2021, 9:02

The Black Jackson Estate
@blkjackestate

“Before MJ conquered the world, he belonged to little Black girls in Gary, IN & Charlotte, NC & in Harlem. People tend to forget that.” - Photographer Bruce Talamon (photo by Talamon)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 febbraio 2021, 10:06

MICHAEL JACKSON Sales-Charts-Statistics
@Pierpinto

USA SALES
OFF THE WALL has just been certified 9XPLATINUM (9,000,000) by The RIAA
MJ moves up from #7 to #6 on the list of most certified artists in terms of albums sales with 85 million units.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 febbraio 2021, 8:47

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 febbraio 2021, 19:52

Mourad Mesellaty

#StoryOfTheDay..."Now Stevie Wonder, he’s a musical prophet.
He’s another guy I have to credit. I wanted to experience it all.
So Stevie Wonder used to literally let me sit like a fly on the wall.
I got to see Songs in the Key of Life get made, some of the most golden things." #MichaelJackson
Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson were both child prodigies beginning their careers at Motown Records in the 60's.
They performed together on many songs and Michael covered
a number of Stevie songs.
In return Stevie wonder composed " I Can't Help It " for Michael Jackson's album " Off The Wall ", Michael participated to Stevie Wonder nineteenth studio album "Hotter Than July" originally
released on Motown's Tamla label on September 29, 1980.
"All I Do", had originally been written by a teenaged Stevie Wonder and collaborators Clarence Paul and Morris Broadnax in 1966.
Here on pictures Michael during "All I Do" recording session with background vocals choir composed by Angela Winbush, Mary Lee Whitney Evans, Susaye Greene Brown, Alexandra Brown Evans, Shirley Brewer, Eddie "Bongo" Brown, Charlie Collins, Eddie Levert, Walter Williams, Michael Jackson, Jamil Raheem, Betty Wright, Ronnie J. Wilson, Charles K. Wilson, Syreeta Wright, Marva Holcolm, Melody McCulley, Delores Barnes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auCo18x1fKA...
( Stevie Wonder Feat Michael Jackson (back vocal) - All I Do 1980)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2021, 16:00

Michael Jackson's dedication to Lisa Marie Presley, in his HIStory album (The Biggest Selling Double Album Of All Time), released in 1995, is the sweetest thing ever.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 marzo 2021, 6:53

Bubbles was born in a biomedical lab in 1983, then he spent time with a Hollywood trainer before he was given to #MichaelJackson as a pet.
Bubbles spent his early years touring the world and making appearances on television and music shows. As he got older he was unable to be handled and was sent back to the Hollywood trainer.
Bubbles arrived at the sanctuary in 2005 with a group of chimpanzees. Many of those chimpanzees are still a part of his group today (Oopsie, Boma, and Jessie). Ripley is also part of the group and is Bubbles' best friend. Bubbles is our current "resident artist" and loves to spend his time painting for enrichment.
Happy Birthday Bubbles

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 marzo 2021, 19:42

March 17, 1996. The world award for Musical ′′ Sistarella" musical took place at the Pasadena Playhouse in California, and it was a huge success. Michael Jackson and Jerry Greenberg are the executive producers of the musical ′′Sistarella", a dark adaptation of the classic tale ′′Cinderella".
Michael attended the last presentation of the work in Pasadena, with Debbie Rowe on April 28, 1996. Michael was an admiror of famous fairy tales. ′′Cinderella′′ and ′′The Little Glass Slipper′′ are classics that embody a mythical element of unjust oppression and triumphant reward.
The main character and a young woman who lives in unfortunate circumstances, but will abruptly change and find happiness.
The word ′′Cinderella′′ and an attribute that is not recognized, or unexpectedly achieves recognition or success after a period of abandonment and obscurity.
Michael Jackson has been involved in the production since Hurt introduced his highly original musical songs. Larry Hurt, who wrote the book, music and words for the story to fit black actors, and a Grammy-winning gospel singer and songwriter.
Michael then saw the musical potential of ′′Sistarella ′ and immediately bought the duplication rights and signed Larry Hurt to a solo record deal.
During its visit to Europe, the show was voted ′′ Show of the Decade', by a vote of European theater fans. ′′Sistarella′′ won 12th NACP Theater Awards at the Hollywood Rosvelt Hotel in California on 11 November 1996.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 marzo 2021, 8:56

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 marzo 2021, 10:26

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

Princess Diana rocking her Bad Tour jacket that she got from MJ.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 marzo 2021, 8:49

March 29,1992. MTV aired the
"My Dinner With Michael" contest. 100 winners were selected
to be flown to Los Angeles to have dinner with #MichaelJackson.
Over 4 million entries were received.
"It was back in March 1992, yet I remember it like it was yesterday. They were premiering his new clip then, ‘Remember The Time’, here in Australia, like they would have been all over the world and with the premiere and the promotion of his upcoming ‘Dangerous’ tour there was also a competition, where the winner and their partner would be flown to America to have dinner with Michael.
The anticipation for this video was huge and I remember watching the video clip in awe, over and over again, amazed at how just when you think you have seen all there is to see from Michael he brings out something even more brilliant then before.
The next night, while still at the dinner table with my family, and while writing out the last of my entries for the competition of a life time, a competition that nothing could stop me from entering, I remember turning to my somewhat skeptical family to say the least and saying; “Just you all wait and see, I am going to win this!”
The funny thing is that I did win and I didn’t even know it. The following Monday I called work not feeling well and to advise that I wouldn’t be in. My supervisor did mumble something about Michael, but as I was not feeling well, I didn’t take much notice and hung up. Within a couple of minutes I had a call back from work from one of the other girls hysterical on the phone shouting, “Paula you won! Paula you won!”
It took about two more calls from work and another two from MTV before I actually believed it. I swear that when I hung up from that last call the whole neighborhood must have heard me scream. They had drawn the Australian winner the previous Saturday, but we were at a wedding and didn’t even see it. I mean you don’t really think that you are going to win.
Anyway, about a week or two later my husband and I were on our way to America to have dinner with Michael. We were greeted at the airport by a Starlite Limo and driven to the La Belage hotel in Hollywood where we caught up with our MTV representatives and the other winners.
There were thirty winners all together and their partners. They held a party for us to all meet that night and the next morning we were driven by bus to the Marriott Palm Desert hotel in Palm Springs where we had time to get ready before they came and picked us up to take us to the dinner to meet Michael that night.
We were driven to a secret location where they had been filming Michael’s ‘In The Closet’ during the day. The feeling was surreal when they took us to take photos on the actual set, before Michael arrived. I look at the photos even now, then look at the film clip with Michael and Naomi and it is still hard to believe that we are actually standing on the same set.
A big Marquee had been set up for the dinner with a real tropical carnival theme going on. There was lots of entertainment organized for us that night, from animals, like an elephant, a cheetah, a camel, a llama, a chimpanzee, as well as a puma who you felt was going to rise up and change into Michael at any moment, like it does in ‘Black or White,’ to a magician, people on stilts, fire eaters, and Rio dancers. The atmosphere was amazing and Michael had spared no expense.
The place had been set up like a restaurant with small round dinner tables. We had been seated right up the front and next to our table was an empty reserved one. Much to our delight we were told that this was Michael’s table.
By this time we were overwhelmed by excitement as at any minute Michael was going to walk through the door and come and sit right next to us. We could barely contain ourselves and the agony of the wait was killing us.
I remember us going outside and waiting to see Michael arrive by helicopter, but we were soon told we had to go back inside and sit down before he would come out of the helicopter and walk in. We did go back inside and finally Michael walked in. It was like the Earth just stood still.
The media had been cruel, even back then, by claiming Michael was strange and weird, but let me tell you, I saw nothing strange or weird. I saw this beautiful, well dressed man walk through the door that was polite, well spoken, and gracious like he always is, and I will never forget that smile, that mesmerizing smile of his that just took your breath away. He truly looked amazing! The only thing strange I remember is how everything he walked past just seemed to light up and of how you just couldn’t take your eyes of him.
Michael greeted people as he walked past and then came and sat down. I remember going over to him with my husband, giving him a hug and a koala (not real of course), that he placed on his lap and started patting. The picture at that moment was priceless. We thanked him for the dinner and asked him whether he was coming to Australia soon and he replied “yes” and said that he would be touring. He was referring to the upcoming ‘Dangerous’ tour. (The Australian tour was later cancelled and we had to wait till the ‘History’ tour to see Michael again.) I had gone over in my head all the things that I was going to say to him and here I was up close and the words just wouldn’t come out.
He literally left me speechless. I remember Michael getting up and dancing the Conga. He and Naomi were both pulled up by one of the Rio Dancers and everyone else joined in a line behind. Here we were dancing the Conga with Michael…Not something you do everyday.
I also remember how they called us and Michael over for our photo shoot together and of how my husband who was positioned directly behind him for the photos, placed both his hands on Michael’s shoulders and kept them there, even after being told to take them off by the photographer and of how Michael just turned his head around and gave this adorable smile.
I also remember Michael turning around once the photos had finished and shaking our hands and bowing his head to us as we bowed to him. Here is this huge superstar, the world’s biggest Entertainer ever, that still has this humble nature about him. The only thing that night that I don’t seem to remember, even though it was a dinner, was eating any food.
I know that there was plenty of food there, all personally prepared by Michael’s chef, and I remember Michael taking the first mouth full to start the dinner, but I don’t remember eating a single thing. Believe me that with Michael being so close to me, food was the last thing on my mind that night. Michael was supposed to stay for only half an hour that night but he ended up staying for about two and a half hours.
These were the best two and a half hours of my life and they will be remembered and treasured along with Michael for the rest of my life. We weren’t allowed to take any photos of Michael ourselves, and had been told that if we did, Michael would probably just get up and leave and no one wanted that. I guess this way he could relax a little more and enjoy the night without it feeling like a media attack with cameras constantly in his face. We were however sent a few photos and a short video of Michael with us by MTV.
I frequently look at the photos and play the video to remind myself that it did really happen, that it wasn’t just a dream. Michael may have been taken away from us physically but he is embedded so deep in both mine and my husband’s heart that no one can ever take him away from there without taking our hearts out as well.
Thank you Michael for this beautiful memory - Thank you Michael for all you have given us and for all that you were. You will always be loved and you will never ever be forgotten ! #PaulaKatsikas

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 aprile 2021, 11:52

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2021, 10:16

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 aprile 2021, 13:28

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 aprile 2021, 9:27

Michael Jackson commissioned this "Camelot - the Knight" painting in his likeness and the likeness of Lisa Marie Presley from David Nordahl

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 aprile 2021, 9:56

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 aprile 2021, 16:40

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 aprile 2021, 11:24

"Hold My Hand" was originally written with Whitney Houston in mind and Co-written by Claude Kelly. Akon and Kelly had been in the studio working on songs for Whitney Houston's 'I Look to You' album and while on his own Kelly completed the song from a track Akon had left.
After hearing the song later, Akon said that he loved it and wanted to keep it for himself, so he wanted to record his own version of it. Shortly afterwards Akon went to Las Vegas to work on what would have been #MichaelJackson's next album.
While in Las Vegas, Michael Jackson heard the song and loved it, and decided he wanted to contribute to it. When Kelly was asked what he thought it was about the song that struck a chord with both Akon and Michael Jackson, he said that it was the song's theme of friendship and togetherness.
"Hold My Hand" was recorded by Michael Jackson and Akon in 2007. Akon finished the rest of his vocals for the song in 2010, a few days before the release. A handwritten note from Michael Jackson belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that “Hold My Hand” be the first single on his next project.
However, in its unfinished state, the song leaked out in 2008. This would be the last new song leaked during Michael Jackson's lifetime. Due to the leak, the song was subsequently pulled from Akon's track listing for his 2008 album, 'Freedom'.
Akon regretted the decision after Michael Jackson died the next year, and decided to finish the song in his honor. Akon commented... “The world was not ready to hear ‘Hold My Hand’ when it leaked a couple years ago. We were devastated about it. But its time has definitely come, now in its final state, it has become an incredible, beautiful, anthemic song. I'm so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael, one of my all time idols.”
Michael Jackson's nephew, Taj Jackson, posted a message saying that his uncle was proud of the song. "I'll never forget that smile he had on his face as the song played through the speakers in his room at the Palms Hotel in Vegas."
The song is the second collaboration between the two artists and the second consecutive duet single release for Michael Jackson, following "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCCnxBos10...
Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
(Official Video) ft. Akon

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2021, 9:48

Nicole's View 🇺🇲
@BLKLiberation84

Set your alarm clocks! Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3
will join me Saturday afternoon to discuss his Uncle Michael's latest legal victories and much more. Tune in on Nicole's View on YouTube.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 aprile 2021, 8:41

Shana Mangatal is in Los Angeles/Hollywood California.

Wow. John Singleton passed away 2 years ago today. Check out this story he told me about filming “Remember The Time” with Michael. It may surprise you….
R.I.P. John Singleton .John was only 51. We met when he was hired to direct Michael Jackson’s “Remember The Time” video, back in 1992. Not long ago, when this pic was taken, he treated me to sushi at Sugarfish, in his favorite place, Marina Del Rey. Our topic of conversation was mainly Michael, of course. We laughed as he told me the story of the “Remember The Time” kiss between MJ and Iman. He said that Iman complained to him that Michael was REALLY kissing her and it made her uncomfortable (she was engaged to David Bowie at the time). She said to John, “Please tell Michael to stop sticking his tongue down my throat. Doesn’t he know that I’m engaged”. They watched the scene back and Michael decided that version of the kiss would be too much for his fans to see. The one that aired was very tame. John asked me to share this story with Michael’s fans because he wanted everyone to know that MJ was not at all like the image portrayed in the public. He also reminisced about sitting in the car with Michael and listening to rap music. He was impressed with how “real” Michael was.
And now, John is gone too. We have lost another young, brilliant talent.
Life is so unpredictable.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2021, 16:14

"...My experience with Marlon and Brandon didn’t dissuade me from getting pregnant again. The following year (1958) August 29, I gave birth to another son.
I remember that day well because my water broke while my neighbor Mildred White and I were driving over to see the new grammar school under construction, Garnett Elementary.
“Oh, my God, Mildred, I can’t sit in your car like this!” I exclaimed.
“Girl, don’t worry about it,” Mildred said, turning the car around.
At my request Mildred drove me home. I called my mother and she and my stepfather drove me to Mercy Hospital.
Shortly after I got there, I began having contractions. Later that night, my son was born.
“I want to name him,” my mother said. I hated her first suggestion: Ronald.
“How about Roy, then?”
“Oh, my gosh, Mama, no.”
She thought for a little while. “I’ve got it—MICHAEL.”
“That’s it,” I said.
By then I was used to seeing my babies born with funny looking heads, so I wasn’t alarmed by Michael’s. The two other things I remember about him as I held him for the first time were his big brown eyes and his long hands, which reminded me of my father-in-law’s." #KatherineJackson
“I bet I was an accident!” Michael has teased. He wasn’t.
Katherine Jackson in her book "My Family"

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2021, 16:39

In India, in Mumbai, where the covid is raging, the police are trying to raise awareness among the population. Now the mask Michael wore can be an example ... of course if it took a pandemic to do him justice, it's sad indeed.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 maggio 2021, 11:31

Danielly Silva.
@antoniadannysil
@michaeljackson

"My magical night with Michael Jackson in Neverland" The testimony of a French fan. Souhil Giroud was 19 years old when he was invited to discover Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch. He is one of only two Frenchmen to be there. In March 2003, the King of Pop invites Souhil and his friend Johanna to remain on his property. At 19, the Arlesian fulfills the dream of his life. Bike racing in a toy store, Pokémon parties at the ranch and visiting the "secret" rooms of the residence ... He tells. It was March 2003. Always a fan of Michael Jackson, young Frenchman Souhil Giroud again made the trip to Los Angeles to see his idol. He is 19 years old, he comes from Arles and since 1996, he has seen the pop star almost twenty times in concert. In Japan, Korea, London, Madison Square Garden. But also in rehearsals at the stadium where he was doing odd jobs as a derivative seller. "Over the years I have come to be familiar with Michael's entourage, including his best friend, the one he was closest to from the 1980s to 2000: The American Frank Cascio." Souhil Giroud lives in Paris, where he is an entrepreneur in music. His first direct encounter with Michael Jackson took place in France in 1997 in a suite at Disney Paris. Six years later, Souhil Giroud flies to Los Angeles with Johanna, a friend who is also a fan of the King of Pop. Once there, Frank Cascio contacts them. "We're in Neverland, stay ahead, maybe we'll go out with Michael," he says. The two friends rent a car and drive to Santa Barbara County. They cross the village of Los Olivos with a street, as in the western movies. Before arriving, twenty minutes later, in the middle of nowhere in the pampas in front of a brown door with a small fence and a small guardhouse. The heat is terrible. There is no noise or movement other than the little squirrels that cross the road. Neighboring farms are miles away. "We were excited because at the time, it was not like today," recalls Souhil Giroud. '' We didn't know anything about Neverland. It was a very mysterious place. The only images that existed were those of a 1993 Oprah Winfrey television interview. "In the late afternoon, the barrier rises and the two young Frenchmen see Michael Jackson's famous white limousine. The back door opens and Frank Cascio shouts: "Go ahead! Let's go shopping at a toy store. "The two Frenchmen who were just waiting to shake their idol's hands forget to lock the car and get on board." We sat next to Michael, who was wearing a red shirt, pants black and loafers. No black glasses, no hat, but a bandage on the nose. There were Frank, three great-nephews and cousins ​​of Michael and Gavin Arvizo, 13, who, a few weeks later, when he returned to Paris, accused Michael of sexual abuse, "recalls Souhil Giroud. The trip takes 45 minutes with the rapper's songs Eminem and lasers flickering in the cockpit. Since the Toys "r" Us toy store was closed to Michael Jackson, this whole world has fun: pillow fight, bicycle race, football game. "It was totally unreal '', says the young Frenchman. Michael was like any teenager. We forgot that he was the biggest star in the world. We could tell him what we wanted. He was hyper at ease. '' A buzz rises from the street: a hundred fans are huddled behind the shop's windows. Michael turned and was wearing a mask so as not to be photographed with the bandage. It was normal for him. Like, "Ah, here they are." Michael Jackson asks the young Frenchman to cover himself and run curled up to the limo. "He was totally calm, I was worried about him, but I did what he asked and it was great!" On the way back to Neverland, the idol falls asleep with a little relaxation about the two Frenchmen. They think they should be left near their car at the entrance to the property. Now it is dark and suddenly, they feel that the car starts. They left the main road. A light rises through the sunroof: the car passes under the second balcony, the one with the golden letters of Neverland. "I had an incredible emotion," recalls Souhil Giroud. In Arles, in my room I had many posters of Michael and there he was sitting with me and took me to discover Neverland! In that second, I arrived at my final dream. '' A duvet in the shape of glitter. Once in front of the main house, Michael Jackson eclipses, "I need to pee," and his friend Frank takes the five young men out to dinner. On the menu: spicy tacos and burritos served with coke and orange juice. Michael Jackson appears casually dressed, chewing gum and announces, "You're going to sleep here, but first I'm going to show you around my house." "I, who had seen him so many times on stage and at official ceremonies, had a 14-year-old friend in front of me. He was really suffering from Peter Pan Syndrome, I had a hard time realizing he was the same person," says Souhil Giroud. The two Frenchmen have the reflex of wanting to wash their dishes, which makes Michael Jackson and his friend Frank laugh. The singer shows them his latest game consoles, his paintings, his family photos. There, he confides: "When my sister Janet grew up, she was called Donky (donkey)." In a room, a huge pile of toys, those bought in the afternoon at '' Toys'R'us '', awaits visitors. "He told us to help ourselves, but we didn't accept anything. It was too much. '' The cheerful band spends the night playing Pokémon, Real Estate Game." We lost track of time. At a certain point, he took us to his private part, the one at the entrance from which we had to make a code that only he and Frank had, '' recalls the fan, still dazzled. '' He showed us his room, his dressing room, his games room. On top of his bed, he had a painting with Einstein, Chaplin, Edison and him in the middle of sunglasses. His comforter was shaped like a glitter glove. Suddenly, Gavin arrived with carnival bombs and we rot the room in two seconds. We had a lot of fun. We met Michael's star, but here he was like us, excited, screaming, rolling on the floor. A real boy. Then Michael shows them his so-called "secret" games. In fact, they are spaces where he kept his stage costumes, his hats, as well as his Bad and Dangerous touring clothes. One of the rooms was messy. Dollar bills were on the floor, the Grammy Award statuette presented by her sister Janet in 1993 was in a corner. "Michael asked me with a joke if I wanted to, I obviously said no, even today I regret it. I hate to see his personal belongings spread around auctions. '' From there, Frank, Michael, Gavin and the two young French people leave the home to go to the great arcade games room by the pool. This time and for the first time, a bodyguard accompanies them. "Michael put the jukebox in the background with a rap song by 50 Cent. I already had a little dance and I wanted to show him, but I was paralyzed ", recalls Souhil Giroud. At dawn, the singer realizes that everyone still needed to sleep. They are taken care of by a housekeeper who takes them in front of a building whose The lounge is decorated with an ET The "real" child offered by Steven Spielberg to Michael Jackson Inside, a cinema room where the rooms are embedded at the bottom, facing the screen, so that the beds can watch a The night will be very short. Two hours later, the two Frenchmen are awakened by the cleaning lady who is vacuuming. Outside, they see a Rolls Royce arriving. Michael Jackson comes to work with his art director at the adjacent music studio. "He invited us to have breakfast on the terrace of the main house, where we met Gavin. So we visited the zoo, fed elephants, monkeys and finally went on a Littleland train ”, recalls Souhil Giroud. Early in the afternoon, Michael Jackson reappears. He comes to say goodbye and the two Frenchmen leave the property. In early March, he still hasn't seen the documentary Leaving Neverland. But in 2004, he met Wade Robson several times at a major dance school in Los Angeles. Robson teaches and trains with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. "He was introduced to me by Majestic, Michael's father's right hand man. Wade Robson was very proud of his relationship with Michael. He introduced himself as his best friend, he adored him. In his car, he listened to his songs all the time . " For Souhil Giroud, Wade Robson's accusations cannot be true. "When Michael died, Wade Robson wanted to be the choreographer of the Cirque du Soleil show and Michael Jackson's Estate refused, so he filed a complaint for sexual abuse, a complaint that the judges rejected. The only way to get him to speak is probably to earn some money is to participate in this documentary. For me, his accusations are false. Since 1993, we have been hitting on him without ever presenting any evidence. For me, Michael is completely innocent. "

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2021, 21:56

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2021, 9:46

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 maggio 2021, 9:15

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some
If you are unable to access Jon Steinsapir's hilarious letter to Radar Online, here are screenshots.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 maggio 2021, 9:17

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2021, 8:38

On the heels of accusations of child sexual abuse in 2003,
Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood,
where Michael was honored and the auditorium was named
by him, decided to shamefully cover his name.
In 2010, a group of fans launched a campaign to have justice repaired, and to have Michael's name redesigned as the official name of the auditorium, the group collected more than 2000 signatures on the petition and finally Michael's name was discovered.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 maggio 2021, 13:22

" The fact that his clothes could move
and make sounds was Michael's favorite part of wearing them.
He was fascinated with zippers for this reason.
Everyone recognizes the sound that a zipper makes,
but only one person I know appreciated it so much that
he could find the entertainment value in it.
Michael had an unconscious habit of playing with the zipper. Most of the time, he would sit in the back of the car and pull it up and down, causing the zip-zip sound to alternate like a DJ scratching a record.
Listening to him during a complete car ride, along with the sound of his four Bazooka gum popping in his mouth and chewing them at the same time, could be enough to drive him crazy.
Zip-zip .. Chew-chew … for hours.
"Michael," I said, "you look like a cow from a chicken coop."
He laughed so I could see the gum stretched between his back teeth, then said something deliberately irritating, like "Am I bothering you?" and returned to his Zip-zip routine , Chew-chew ..
But even if he teased me like a younger brother teases an older brother, he really wasn't bothering me, because I knew how much fun he was having. ''
Michael Lee Bush, Stylist and Personal Assistant to #MichaelJackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 maggio 2021, 8:59

"What do you want for Christmas, Michael?" "A golf cart," Michael shouted. "But you can't play golf,” Tito said with a chuckle. "I know. I just want to drive around in it like a race car." All the brothers laughed at Michael, who laughed too. (Ebony Jr, December 1973

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 maggio 2021, 9:50

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2021, 8:07

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 maggio 2021, 15:35

Danielly Silva.
@michaeljackson

Michael Jackson did a telephone interview for a radio show with Diane Collins in 1983.
Diane: Diane Collins with Michael Jackson! Michael, I heard that you love animals, is that true?
Michael: Yes, it is true. We've toured before and went to different countries and states, and I've visited several zoos around the world to see all kinds of animals ... I can relate to them and I love them more than anything.
Diane: Like people?
Michael: Yes.Michael: Well, I wouldn't say 'zoo', but I have a lot of animals there. I'm '' collecting '' animals.
Diane: What kind of animals?
Michael: What do I have?
Diane: Aha.
Michael: Well ... I have a llama that is a precious animal. She is as tall
as I am, she comes from Peru, South America, yes, and she was in the circus. Her name is Louie. It's a charm, he likes people and jokes. I also have a muffin, it looks like a ram. Almost everyone believes it is a ram, but it is not. He was also in the circus and they grew up together. His name is Lord Tibbs. I also have a boa constrictor measuring over ten meters. Her name is Muscles and I take her to the studio. Diana Ross was just here and we removed the skin from Muscles because she changes her skin three times a month, and... She was a little scared, but then she relaxed and...
Diane: Did she touch you?
Michael: Ah yes!
Diane: Really?
Michael: Sure! I also have two baby deer called Prince and Princess. They are beautiful, they come from North America, with white legs ... and I bottle them. They are cute. And I have several species of birds, of all types and other animals.
Diane: Do you have a favorite?
Michael: Animal?
Diane: Aha Michael: Probably Louie, Prince and Princess.
Diane: You are considered the number one artist in the world. What's your secret, Michael?
Michael: Just love what I do and do it from the heart, be honest, actually. I can't have a special formula or something. You just want to do a great job and do that.
Diane: And I think that loving what you do has a lot to do with it.
Michael: Yes, worry and love and put your heart into your work.
Diane: Honestly, is this really important to you? Michael: Of course, very important. There is nothing like writing a song that you feel is good, Billie Jean, Beat It and Startin 'Somethin' and others ... and feel like you have a big prize when you finish, because you worked hard on them. Diane: So, I think you're talking about honesty, I was referring to everyday life, but you speak honestly in terms of music, being true to yourself and trying to translate for the album.
Michael: That's right.
Diane: Your audience expects new and exciting things from you every time you release an album. Is it getting easier or harder to reach the highest levels?
Michael: It got more difficult, because, no matter what you do, you're competing against your own work, and everyone expects more. It's like a movie. You will see Star Wars and then The Empire Strikes Back and you expect more ... you expect more than before and you are trying to overcome yourself all the time. It is hard. In other words, Bee Gees comes with Saturday Night Fever and then comes with Spirits Having Flown and it's very difficult, you know? But I believe in doing a better job. As you mature, you must improve. It's something like, "When I grow up, I'll be better."
Diane: But trying to improve your albums, you know, isn't it exhausting, physically and mentally? Michael: No, it is a challenge. It's fun. It's like a big... I shouldn't say 'game', but I have a lot of fun doing it. Getting paid to do something you like to do is a gift, because a lot of people have jobs that they hate, that's terrible. But I get paid for something I like to do. So it's really fun, I'm having a lot of fun.
Diane: You said that you feel more comfortable when you are on stage than at any other time. What do you do for fun when you're off stage?
Michael: Dreaming of the stage! I play with my animals and stuff. I'm not going anywhere for anything. I don't think you could find me at a nightclub. All these places are fun, if that's what you like. What happens is that when I go to these places, it becomes work rather than pleasure. They announce that I'm there through the speakers and they put on all my records, I start signing autographs and...
Diane: ... and you're on stage again!
Michael: Yes! That's why it's not fun. I put on costumes and all kinds of things, but it didn't work. But okay, I don't care.
Diane: Well, for me to relax, I believe in reading or playing with someone. And for you to be with the animals, as you said before?
Michael: Yes, probably being with animals or children, which I love. I love children and I play with them, we swim and things like that.
Diane: You've been in the music business since you were 5 or 6 years old. What do you think your life would have been like if you didn't have the talent to sing?
Michael: Wow, I can't really imagine that. I have no idea what I would be doing. Because that seems to be what I have to do and I am here to do it, it is my contribution to life, doing what I do and putting all my heart into it. And what I do well, I do because I love people and I like to make them happy. It's nothing about being number 1 and it's not an ego issue, because I hate the ego. It's because I know that people bought it, liked it and that's a good thing. And I think that all those people that ... I can present good music, but it is necessary for people to tour, DJ's and program directors and all kinds of independent people who really do everything possible and I appreciate it. Diane: So you would say: Michael Jackson still on stage at 60?
Michael: Yes. I will probably be writing and making films, probably directing and doing things like that. I'm still active, but a little more behind the scenes, producing other people and showing them which way to go.
Diane: With the success in show business, you stated earlier that you almost lost your privacy. How do you get out? Did you stop going out for fear of being photographed or having people asking for autographs? Have you found a way to avoid all this and still maintain a private life outside your home?
Michael: The best privacy is within you and being independent in your home, or something. I can go anywhere I want inside the house. I am free and independent. But if I go abroad, anywhere, it is different. You are surrounded by a swarm of people, autographs ... and I don't mind signing autographs, okay. It's part of the work I do.
Diane: Have you thought about retiring for a few years, maybe a year? Just to be able to enjoy the smell of roses, to be totally selfish and to have time for Michael Jackson without recordings, movies or anything related to the program, have you done that? Michael: I'm the type of person that if I take a week off, I feel like a bum, you know, I feel like I'm falling behind. I like to enjoy being active. I like to create. I am constantly inventing different songs and ideas, watching and eavesdropping on the future, towards the sounds of tomorrow. Since the music is constantly changing, minute by minute, it is important not to be like an old hat; That's an old expression. Diane: Yes, but many of your recordings are considered classic. Will they never become an old hat?
Michael: No, because for me, great melodies will never get old. The most important is a great melody, some songs from the old Motown or the Beatles are phenomenal and will never grow old. But the sounds and the music change and it will age; the sound and the instruments. In the same way that in the 60s there were many electric and acoustic guitars and now everything is electronic, with synthesizing sounds that have invaded everything, and this is different. But the melodies still remain, although the music has changed.
Diane: I see what you mean. You said you like children. especially the very small ones. But what about marriage and having some children? How far do you see that idea, Michael?
Michael: I have no idea. I have no idea. I cannot answer that.
Diane: Okay. I'm not going to bother with that topic. Are you working on a TV special? Say, something you would like to do on television.
Michael: No, as far as I know. I get all kinds of offers all the time, from specials to my own series, making appearances and pilot programs, cartoon series and all kinds of things. But I'm mostly focused on making movies right now, and that's what interests me.
Diane: What kind of films?
Michael: Something that is truly different and exciting. Something that has not been seen before. I mean, something like Star Wars was for the entire film industry. Suddenly, there was a new style, a new type of film, creatures that walk through space, instead of on land and ... The point is to do everything differently than what is done now.
Diane: Is Star Wars one of your favorite movies?
Michael: Yes, and ET. Diane: ET?
Michael: Yes.
Diane: Okay. '' ET, call Michael at your place. ''
Michael: Yes, Steven Spielberg is brilliant.
Diane: Your creativity seems to be at the forefront of all aspects of your life. In music you are very futuristic, you really look to the future and plan to think about it. Even in the movies, you want something that has never been seen before.
Michael: Aha.
Diane: I was trying to think what kind of movie it could be. It would be ... I don't know. Could you explain something that could be unique and original in cinema?
Michael: I would certainly love to do something like that. There are many scripts that are coming ... Since I did The Wiz, many scripts have arrived and in a film, it is important to be selective, to bring the perfect vehicle for you. And I really like to surprise the audience, going in a completely different direction than they think, and there are different projects that I’m very interested in, but it doesn’t mean they’re on, because I want to turn to something else and surprise people .
Diane: Not even a clue?
Michael: It will be something about ... young people ... futuristic and very different. That's all I can say.
Diane: So the key word for Michael Jackson is 'different'?
Michael: Yes. Diane: You said that The Eagles is one of your favorite groups. Did the song Hotel California inspire your song Heartbreak Hotel or Thriller?
Michael: No. It was Heartbreak

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 giugno 2021, 8:44

Patrick Treacy

I have a story to tell, and if you follow me to the end of this book, you will understand why I have decided to write it down. It is a story that exposes many personal intimacies, from my financial struggles as a young doctor, to my time as the personal dermatologist to one of the most recognised faces in the universe, Michael Jackson. It is the story of how I got to know the singer as a friend and witnessed the personal agonies he suffered during the treatment of his vitiligo, of watching him cry as he took off his wig and showed me his scarred scalp. It is the story of how I smuggled cars to Turkey to finance my college studies and how I had to have a piece cut out of my leg to debride an HIV needle-stick from a Dublin heroin addict, in the days before there was any treatment for AIDS. However, it is also a story of overcoming adversity, to pioneering a whole new field of medicine, of winning many international awards and being voted ‘Top Aesthetic Physician in the World’ by my peers in the Bellagio, Las Vegas.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 giugno 2021, 22:00

Danielly Silva.
@antoniadannysil
@michaeljackson

David Gest, was a great friend of Michael Jackson, and before he died, he left several testimonials about his friendship with michael jackson. “Michael and I flew to Nashville, and Michael rented a car. He drove. Soon he started driving like crazy, just totally crazy. In Nashville, we stayed at a really nice hotel, Spence Manor. , which you have to go through to get there, through the main gates. Michael didn't know Nashville, so this was an opportunity to have some fun. I told him that because we were in Music City, we had to live up to one of the traditions. "Michael, you have to sing for the doorman," I said.
"Singing what?"
"You have to sing 'It's Music City and I'm here. I'm Mike McDonald so let's raise a cheer.' ..this is Music City and I'm here. I'm Mike McDonald, so let's praise it... Case otherwise, they won't let you in. You have to." He gave me a confused look, but there he went. The intercom guy came and said, in his southern accent, "How can I help you?" Michael began to sing, and the voice on the intercom replied, "Sorry, we don't allow strangers in here." They wouldn't open the door. I was laughing so hard that I lowered myself to the ground. Michael didn't get to do it for a moment, but when he did, he almost peed his pants, too. He couldn't believe he had been such an idiot to do that.' “Michael and I used to have fun, playing pranks on others. My favorite game was changing my voice and pretending to be someone else, I loved making voices. In the early days of working together, Michael stayed at a hotel in Little Rock Arkansas. He liked to eat. He had just arrived and I knew the first thing he would do was check room service. As soon as he got to his room, I called upstairs, simulating a woman's voice, and said, " Honey, do you want to order room service?” “Oh yeah baby, I'd like a burger,” he said. He always called people baby
"Okay, honey," I replied.
"I would like mustard and ketchup." "Baby, we don't have mustard and ketchup."
"Nothing?" he questioned.
"Nothing. We placed the order and we are two days late in receiving it," I replied.
"Okay, I'll order mayonnaise."
"We don't have mayonnaise."
"Cheese and lettuce?" "We don't have cheese or lettuce."
"Chips?"
"No fries."
"Well, just put some butter and tomato on the bread."
"Honey, we don't have bread, just toast."
At this point, he started to protest, "You don't have mustard, you don't have ketchup, you don't have fries, you don't have bread. What kind of restaurant is this?" I started to laugh. I did the exact same thing to him 25 years later. We weren't working together, but I knew where he was staying. “We would go to Disneyland. We both loved roller coasters. Sometimes we would get in the same line 20 times. Michael often wore disguises. Once, he was a Sheik and I was his translator. place called Carnation Restaurant in Disneyland where they served tuna salad and sandwiches. Michael was only eating organic food, although at that time he had a very strange idea of ​​what was organic. We would go to KFC, Michael had told us that if you skin the chicken, it becomes organic... Anyway, in Carnation, on this particular day, there were two elderly women and a gentleman in his late 80s from Croydon. We started talking in Arabic, one with the other. When I looked at the two ladies, I turned to one of them and said, 'Sheikh Majolini would like me to tell you that you are a beautiful woman and would like to have your friendship.' , probably had not been praised this way for the past 20 years, so they started to smile. Then they started talking. They asked what the Sheikh was doing here and I said he had just divorced his wife number 97 and was now with his son number 154.
"Does he have 154 children?" they asked, shocked. "That he knows..." I said. "He had 97 wives..." and I started naming them", Jada, Jami, Shakira, Vera..."Michael was saying their names, in Arabic imitation. There was nothing malicious about him, he just loved playing tricks on people. Sometimes, though, we would be the joke... "The funniest thing that ever happened to us was when we went to a pancake house one night. It was after the usual time at Dupars, our usual restaurant, which had already closed We then went to another pancake house we knew, Ventura Boulevard. There was only one couple inside, usually serving about 150 people. The waitress who served us was in her late 60s or 70s. That was around 1979, when Off The Wall came out. Michael was the number 1 artist in the world, she however didn't recognize him. We arrived at the table and she came to order. I used an Arabic accent and it was "Yamaka fallesh." laugh. The waitress slapped Michael across the face with the back of her hand. She said, “This isn't funny. Your friend is from a foreign country and you have respect for people from foreign countries.” Michael was nervous. He wasn't used to being treated this way in public. again. and I asked, "What's the pancake? Please explain.” The waitress mimicked a pressing motion… She said, “It's like a cake you press down.” Michael started to laugh again and she raised her hand again, then he backed away farther. She said, “Okay, I'll take you to the kitchen.” She and the cook showed us how to make pancakes. I ordered some. When the pancakes came to our table, I took the bottle of sauce and emptied the entire jar onto the top. She immediately slapped me across the face. It hurt. "Not funny," she said. Michael was laughing again. She served me again and I ate. When we left, Michael left her a $200 bill. in the parking lot, heading back to Michael's Rolls Royce, when the waitress came running after us. “I'm not taking this. You guys probably work to pay for college and you need the money," she said, not even noticing the car he was driving. Michael insisted, but she said, "No, I'm not keeping it. “We'd get in the car and sing songs together. He used to tell me I was the worst singer he'd ever heard! He always made me laugh. Michael had a great sense of humor that I've never seen in most people. go to antique stores for furniture and paintings, as well as memorabilia. Our favorite thing was to walk into a store and ask, “Do you have any paintings by John LeCockah?” The antique dealer would respond, “We sold the last one, for $100,000. " I would say to Michael, "Oh no, he sold John LeCockah's latest painting." So we would beg him to get another one and he would say, "They're too hard to find..." Then we'd go out saying, 'We'll never buy from this one merchant, he doesn't have the painter we're looking for." Michael rolled with laughter. He had a laugh that was like a laugh. hhk hhk hhk hhk hhk'
Michael loved pranking people, also when he was at my house. He just picked up the phone, dialed a random number. The person on the other end would pick up the phone and Michael would say, "Who is...?" She would respond something like, "It's Lenore." He would say, "Oh, Lenore, listen, we need to get divorced... I can't go on like this." would interrupt, saying, "No, Lenore, don't even try that on me. I've just been with you. We'll divide the property evenly and all, but it has to be that way." Then he would hang up, leaving the person on the other side from the line wondering what the hell had happened. "Al Green Church, 1978 - ... When it came time for us to go to the party, Michael was crying in pain. It was the worst case he'd ever had, wearing underwear too tight. He couldn't move. The sides of his legs. they were all sore and a rash had broken out. We went to Al Green church the next day, even though Michael was still in a lot of pain. The rash had spread all over his legs and he couldn't walk properly. When we arrived, they were singing the classic by Curtis Mayfield, People Get Ready. He had that most startling effect on people, only now it was in a more religious sense. The woman sitting next to us suddenly began to change, like South American women. Africans do, when they go to church. She started speaking in tongues, jumping up and down. Then she landed on Michael's right crotch. I'll never forget the look on Michael's face. It was pure horror. It just sat there, frozen, of course. I was gently, in terrible pain, whispering: "..help me, help me..." I just smiled at him and said, "What am I going to do? I won't be able to get her away from your......You'll have to fend for yourself today.” That woman stood there for 10 minutes. It was only when Al Green asked Michael to sing with him that we were able to remove it from above Michael's crotch.'

At 62, David Gest is found dead in London.
American music producer David Gest, former husband of singer and actress Liza Minnelli, died in London. Gest, who was 62, was found at the Four Seasons Hotel in the Canary Wharf business district.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 giugno 2021, 8:29

INCREDIBLY RARE

#MichaelJackson at Budweiser Superfest Festival
On August 1, 1982, Michael Jackson made a surprise appearance at the Rose Bowl (Pasadena, California) where Quincy Jones & Friends participated in the Budweiser Superfest Festival .
Seventy thousand people attended to watch the festival. Everything you can find on the internet about this event is a video of just 13 seconds . And now YouTube channel FunkSoulBluesJazzRockPop has released rare audio from MJ's special and surprise performance !
( via MJ Beats )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUkCv2IdYo...
Quincy Jones & Friends feat. Michael Jackson Live at Budweiser Superfest - 1982 (audio only)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 giugno 2021, 9:00

https://www.thethings.com/these-are-the ... -all-time/

These Are The 10 Most-Watched Live Broadcasts Of All Time
Once in a while, something tragic, exciting, or phenomenal happens during a live television event that grabs the attention of the whole world.

BY NATALIE OWALA

Michael Jackson’s Memorial Service (2.5 Billion Viewers)

Considered the King of Pop, Michael Jackson had a legendary career, possibly one of the best of its kind. He goes on record as the most awarded artist in history and broke numerous records while he was alive. Idolized by the best of the best, it goes without saying that his memorial service would top the list of the most-watched events of all time. Even on his last days, he took a bow like the king that he was.

Follow the link to see the whole article.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 giugno 2021, 9:29

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 giugno 2021, 17:49

"His energy is eveready, bunny, hummingbird, neverstop energy.
He was always on fire, always a perfectionist, always tremendously professional. Very silly in private moments. Had a very silly, sophomoric sense of humor. Loved to jump out from behind doors and scared me. He loved me because I scare very easily. And he would - whenever I would heading for the studio, and he knew I was coming in the door, he´d always be behind the door a little bit further down the hall and he´d jump out literally and do, you know, like a boo.
And I would always jump and it just made his day." #PattiAustin

Rispondi