Random mentions concerning Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Random mentions concerning Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 marzo 2019, 21:00

Monica_RC79‏ @Mj79Monica

Yesterday my cousin visited Pelourinho (a neighborhood) in the Brazilian city of Salvador where Michael shot TDCAUS. Looks like Michael rules undisturbed Apparently, they actually renew the poster everytime it gets to worn out by the weather.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 marzo 2019, 9:17

Humanitarian Book‏ @HumanitarianMJ
Today in #HumanitarianMJ #HIStory:
March 30, 2004:

While in Washington DC for meetings to promote awareness and prevention of AIDS in Africa, @michaeljackson visited wounded U.S. military personnel being treated at Walter Reed Army Hospital
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 marzo 2019, 15:12

@RideTheBoogie

#MJfam FACT: During filming for 'Remember The Time', #MichaelJackson should've worn this hat. On the first day, it couldn't be found. Michael Bush found the "lost" hat in MJ's dressing room on the last day. It was then that MJ told him he didn't like it and so he hid it.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 aprile 2019, 16:59

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 aprile 2019, 10:28

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 aprile 2019, 12:07

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 aprile 2019, 15:53

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2019, 16:38

Justice for Michael NOW‏ @justiceforMJnow

The house where Michael Jackson recorded TDCAU in Pelourinho (Salvador) is one of the most important tourist spots of the city. The place is known by goers like 'Michael's House'. Here in Brazil Michael is considered part of the history of Pelourinho.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2019, 16:56

Immagine

When James Brown passed away, Michael flew back to the US for the funeral and asked for a private audience with his idol’s body. He told the funeral director that he did Brown’s hair wrong and took out a comb to fix it

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2019, 21:53

andjustice4some‏ @andjustice4some

via Matilde Beatrriz Latini FB, Michael Jackson's star on the Walk of Fame has been maintenanced and now is in pristine condition.
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 maggio 2019, 15:12

Regina&Roger‏ @RogerStan123

When @MagicJohnson made his 1991 announcement of his HIV status, EVERYONE wanted to distance themselves from him. NOT @michaeljackson Michael was adamant, let’s put Magic in our short film “Remember the Time!” And Magic got top billing. This is the REAL Michael Jackson! #MJFam
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 maggio 2019, 11:43

Made me smile.

andjustice4some
hey look its‏ @DirtyDamfino
LOL @TheMJCast

“what’s your funniest memory with Michael?”
Brad, without missing a fucking beat: “His driving sucked.”
Fantastic episode guys. I’m loving it.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 maggio 2019, 18:03

"I remember being at the ranch... and I would have Michael Jackson breakfast which is turkey bacon and scrambled eggs and we're calling it „the Michael Jackson breakfast“ because that's what he liked. I remember him walking in from his room and he'd be in pyjamas, barefoot with his black hat on and he just looked like the most amazing natural star you've ever seen in your life without trying to do anything. You know, in his pyjamas and just like a born star, a born perfect showman, just stunning. He's just the most amazing person I've ever met in my life." - Brad Buxer
http://www.themjcast.com/episode-100-br ... -special/‬

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 maggio 2019, 18:37

"Every night (before a show) so many children came so badly that they could barely lift their heads. Michael knelt beside her and held her face next to hers, so that a photo of them together could be taken, which he gave them as a reminder of this moment.
I am a 60 year old man, and did not know how to handle it (see these sick kids). I had to go to the bathroom and cry. Sick children flourished in his presence. If he ever gave them more energy, it was worth it to Michael. During the trips, in which there was no concert, in the previous nights of the show he passed in the toy stores, and bought 10 of this and 10 of that one. Then he would stay up all night, and put the batteries in the toys taking all this work, so he could give the kids the next day behind the stage. "
Seth Riggs, Michael's Vocal Coach

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2019, 15:46

Michael Is Forever‏ @wendylovesmj

I’ve known Michael since I was 10 yrs old, we went to school together.. I was always invited to go to his house to play, he would swing me in this big tree swing & we would speak of our dreams
Michael asked me to go steady on the steps of Gardener Street school
-Joanelle Romero
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 maggio 2019, 11:11

Los Angeles - Hollywood Boulevard - Michael Jackson's Star - May 6, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mek7IGIGXA4

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 maggio 2019, 15:39

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/mi ... uction-nyc
Michael Jackson autographed jacket may fetch $80K on auction block

By Leslie Martelli-HinesPublished May 15, 2019

Prince’s guitar can fetch $80K on auction block
Martin Nolan of Julien’s Auctions, on iconic rock memorabilia on the auction block.

Some of the hottest rock memorabilia is hitting the auction blockOpens a New Window. on Saturday, including a jacket worn by Michael Jackson, and a guitar Prince played on stage.

“From [Prince's] 2004 Musicology tour, it’s a Taylor guitar, beautiful guitar, estimated 60 to 80 thousand,” executive director of Julien’s Auctions, Martin Nolan, told Fox Business’ Maria BartiromoOpens a New Window. on Wednesday. “We’ve sold a Prince guitar before for $720,000, which was a world record.”

An autographed jacket worn by Michael Jackson in 1996, when the King of Pop sang "Happy Birthday" to South African President Mandela, could fetch $80 thousand . A “Flying V” Gibson guitar, signed by Jackson, and used in the video for the song “Scream” is also on the block.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 maggio 2019, 11:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JdzLz7Ty6E
Michael Jackson Saved My Grandma

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 maggio 2019, 21:55

NiwaLang‏ @NiwaLang

#OnThisDay in 1998 #MichaelJackson is in #Namibia, where he meets African
leaders, including President Sam Nujoma, and visits a children's orphanage, bringing gift for the kids and making a huge donation. Later he gives a speech at the World Economic Forum Summit
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 maggio 2019, 8:07

‎Nerea Bet‎ to Michael Jackson A live in Russia

Zoo Keeper Ron Magill talks about a visit by Michael Jackson to the Miami MetroZoo:

"I've never had a nicer gentleman, a more appreciative person, with more well behaved kids, come to (my) zoo. Not what I expected. I've hosted a lot of celebrities and, quite frankly, they're not pleasant people to be around: they're (often) surrounded by bodyguards, they have a "holier than thou" attitude. They think you roll up a red carpet, you're gonna kiss their butts...He was the complete opposite...I looked at him and I said, "Michael, I've got to be honest with you, if more people saw this side of you, I don't think you'd have nearly the types of controversies that you face all the time," and, the one thing that will stick with me as long as I live is, he took my hand with both hands, shook it hard and said, "No one will ever know what's it's like to have to be me," and I thought he's gonna cry, he really had this look on his face. And it really taught me a lesson: don't prejudge somebody by what you always hear in the media."
- Ron Magill -

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 maggio 2019, 21:39

Juliens Auctions‏ @JuliensAuctions

SOLD for $76,800! A jacket worn by Michael Jackson to a private birthday party for President Nelson Mandela in South Africa in 1996. SOLD TODAY in our “Music Icons” auction at @HardRockCafeNYC and at http://www.JuliensLive.com ! #Memorabilia #Auction #MichaelJackson #NelsonMandela
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 maggio 2019, 11:13

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 maggio 2019, 12:15

Michael Jackson's Former Bodyguard Says He Was An "Angel"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in46xlYS6hM

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 maggio 2019, 16:26

Marisa Ramírez

@MarisaRblues
Seth Riggs, vocal coach, remembers his friend, #MichaelJackson. Thread
“I became his vocal coach when he was in his 20s. On Thriller I spent 2h/day 6 days/week.
On his tours I usually vocalized him from 12-1, 4-4:30, 8:15-8:30 bf he went to stage.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 maggio 2019, 16:32

Sean Joe Fitz
@SeanJoeFitz

Finally got our first newsletter from 1990 properly framed. MJ was known as one of the most gracious and friendly "autographers" among celebrities. He was friendly to everyone.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2019, 10:31

Kez
@kezlaaa81

Well, I'm in a packed out theatre, kids from around 4 yrs old, dressed as mini MJs, to people in their 80's, all getting down to @ThrillerLive . Wow what an atmosphere which I'm so pleased to see...tell me again @Oprah @HBO .. #mutewho
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2019, 10:58

MJ
@MJ_genius

"Michael Jackson's not afraid to look into the worst suffering and find the smallest part that's positive and beautiful." Frank Dileo
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 maggio 2019, 11:11

Kamaria
@Kamaria24k

To the media. If only you can take a moment to understand this heartbreaking image.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 maggio 2019, 10:37

From the grave stone of Ryan White:
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 maggio 2019, 21:38

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 giugno 2019, 10:57

Humanitarian Book
@HumanitarianMJ

In June, 1993, Michael Jackson donated $1.25m for children who had suffered from the L.A riots. 100 children from LA Youth services centres visited Neverland, where Michael hosted a day of fun, carnival rides and amusements.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 giugno 2019, 22:32

Marisa Ramírez
@MarisaRblues

“I worked for #MichaelJackson for 16 years. Since I stopped working for him, I haven’t been back to #Neverland. I spent my time there protecting him...”

More
“The most remarkable outcome from working at Neverland is how much we became a family. In working with him, he made me understand that being able to give to other people is not something everyone can do.

Most people don’t know that Michael took so much time to every detail and the purpose of Neverland. The message was “You are very special” for each visitor of Neverland. We represented him and the love and care that he wanted people to feel.

So many children visited who had terminal illnesses and it was very touching to see them suddenly come to life. Each group brought their own energy and left us with a sense of gratitude for spending time with them

We were doing big and small events on a weekly basis whether Michael was at home or not. Michael had kids visiting the ranch for 6 to 7 months out of the year. It was amazing to see disadvantaged kids spending the day being able to do whatever they wanted.

Immagine

Michael also did a lot of good things for the local people. There was a school across the street and let the trainers of the zoo take animals there, as a show and tell for the kids. They could touch the snakes or parrots. He also did this for other schools in Santa Barbara

Immagine

Very few times did Michael come out to greet event guests, if he did, the day would suddenly become about him and he avoided attention. He wanted the children to enjoy themselves. He was so charismatic that he could have had ants following him.

Immagine

To be a part of providing a safe place to raise his children and seeing him as a parent was just the most amazing thing. How he cared for them and they loved him so much. It was a privilege to be a part of that, making his home safe for him and his family.

I would say to him when he returned home after a longer absence, “Welcome home, Neverland missed you!” Neverland was a living thing that required him, that missed him,needed his touch, his warmth and thoughts... he used to give me a smile then.

His vision was our purpose and mission. He was the heartbeat of Neverland and he did breathe life into it.
He wasn’t this eccentric person everybody thought he was. It was never hard working for him bc of his generosity. He was down to earth, funny and spontaneous person.

Immagine
Michael drove his golf cart to one of the two schools across the road of Neverland and he would play basket with the students, hang out and all of a sudden he calls us and there is this huge group of kids coming into the ranch spending a couple of hours at Neverland having fun.

His message is timeless, I think, and will go on forever. In all he did and achieved, he was always spreading a good message. He could have given up many times, when he was publicly scrutinized, but he kept that good fight up even till the end.

After his passing, I realized how much being around him, being influenced by him and his generosity, changed me in a profound way. Realizing his message, which was the power of love, is really the only way to get through things.

More
I whis I had the chance to thank him for this, but there was never an opportunity to have a personal exchange to express gratitude from one person to another. But maybe he did know how I felt. I am sure he did.

More
If I could say anything now, it would be, “I love you, thank you for being my friend.”

Violet Gaitan-Silva.
“A Life For LOVE” book.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 giugno 2019, 10:37

https://www.truemichaeljackson.com/true ... ver-gokor/
Driver Gokor

Michael Jackson´s driver Gokor talked in Armenian TV:

One day (Gokor) was driving Michael to an important meeting, Mike as usual was lookin' out of the window examining people outside,so suddenly the red light went for the cars and they stopped,so did Gokor. There was a little girl with her mum on the pavement,she was playing with her ball while her mum was busy with talkin' on phone,so the ball fell on the motorway and the green light for the cars turned on,a car was nearly to run the baby down, Mike was following all that, suddenly he ran out of the car to save the baby. Gokor couldn't manage to get what was goin' on, at that moment a car was to run M.J. down and he was nearly to die. thanks God Gokor managed to get him back and the baby's mum pulled her away from the car, when Michael got into the car he and Gokor were trembling, Mike was bitterly crying of the thought that the car could run the baby down, at that moment Michael didn't care for his own life, he was ready to save the girl and die himself.

The driver also told us that Michael used to disguise and take a taxi (those taxes in London which carry several passengers) with Gokor and M. Culkin and go to an ice-cream shop, wait in a huge turn, so that nobody guessed that Michael Jackson was near them. So one day when they were waiting in a turn, Mike asked Gokor to tell the old lady who was near them that he (Gokor) would pay for her. The lady turned Gokor down for several times very rudely, then Gokor turned to Michael and said loudly: "You see MICHAEL JACKSON she doesn't want to". After it everyone turned to them, the old lady couldn't believe it, she came down to her knees, was trembling and crying. Michael helped her to stand up, held her, kissed and bought the ice-cream for her. He did such kind and touching things for several times, this makes me respect ,adore and fall in love with him even more, he's a priceless pearl.

After leaving a concert when Michael and his team got in the limousine, a huge army of fans was following the limousine as usual, so one of the fans wanted to have a glimpse of Mike so desperately, that she was almost run down by Gokor's limousine, she was a bit injured, so when Mike learned what was going on, he became very furious at the securities and Gokor, he was nearly to fire the whole stuff,he invited the fan to the limousine and spent the whole day with her, they were travelling in the limo around the city and Mike was telling her about his life and career.

He also said that when they were in London and a hot woman would pass by them Michael would use some Armenian words to talk about the woman with Gokor so that if his children were near him they couldn’t understand what they were talking about. He would say “lavna che Gokor,” which in English means “isn’t she hot Gokor” or he would call those hot women “pretty fish.” They spoke about the fact that Michael had a woman he loved very much and had been near him for many years. It wasn’t a secret but her identity was kept a secret.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 giugno 2019, 17:08

https://blackamericaweb.com/2019/06/03/ ... hw.twitter

Michael Jackson’s Legacy Lives On Through Support Of HBCU Students

A few weeks ago billionaire Robert F. Smith put his money where his mouth is as he pledged to pay off the college debt of the entire 2019 Morehouse College graduating class. But another wealthy Black man has also supported almost 250 college students, keeping them from having any college debt in the first place.

It may surprise you to know that that man is the late Michael Jackson and that he’s still supporting college students ten years after his untimely death.

Over the past 20 years, 248 college students attending 38 of the nation’s historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) have participated in the UNCF/Michael Jackson Scholarship Program.

“For 75 years, UNCF has been committed to supporting HBCUs and to providing education for all who wish to get it, and Michael Jackson’s support has lasted nearly half of this organization’s very existence,” said UNCF President and CEO Dr. Michael Lomax.

“We are grateful to Michael Jackson for his long-term investment in helping change the life trajectory of close to 250 students at 38 UNCF-member HBCUs, such as Shaw University, Bennett College, and Bethune Cookman University, in need of a college education that will continue to pay dividends for years to come.”

In March 1988, UNCF recognized Jackson’s extraordinary generosity and commitment to helping HBCU college students with financial assistance by honoring him with the UNCF Frederick D. Patterson Award, the organization’s highest honor.

“An education opens a person’s mind to the entire world,” Jackson said during his acceptance remarks at the awards ceremony. “There is nothing more important than making sure everyone has the opportunity for an education.”

Michael Jackson Scholars attending UNCF-member HBCUs and are pursuing degrees in a range of majors, including Communications, Education, Fashion Design, History, Music, Performing Arts, Psychology, and Political Science. Scholars are helped with tuition, room and board, books, or with repaying federal student loans.

“The Michael Jackson Scholarship was very crucial to my collegiate experience at Spelman College and truly a blessing my last semester,” said Kelsey Kenniel, operations engineer for Education Pioneers in Memphis.

“The $5,000 award helped to defray school tuition and related expenses. My plan was to graduate a semester early to cut down on costs for me and my family, and the scholarship was one of the catalysts that helped propel that goal forward.”

Jackson, recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records for “Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star” status as of 2000, was inspired to support college students by his deep belief in the importance of higher education. UNCF became one of the 39 charities Jackson supported during his lifetime when he gave $1.5 million in 1986 to establish a scholarship endowment.

When Jackson performed at Madison Square Garden in 1988, the first of his three concerts was a benefit for UNCF. He donated the proceeds from his performance in the amount of $600,000 to UNCF, making him one of the organization’s largest African-American donors at the time.

“My dream was to attend Spelman and be surrounded by women who look like me and who could hold my hand and challenge me to see that I could in fact be a ‘choice to change the world’, said Kenniel.

“It is admirable that Michael Jackson is still making an impact even after his passing. His music and legacy still live on and are impacting the educational trajectories of individuals like me. I am forever grateful for the MJ Scholarship. It changed the entire course of my life and legacy.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 giugno 2019, 12:00

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 giugno 2019, 9:33

Marisa Ramírez
@MarisaRblues

“One day in 1996 I received a phone call in NYC from a man with a meek, high pitched voice who asked, “Is that John?” -“Yes, who is this?”-“Michael” -“Michael who?” -“#MichaelJackson”
I was in disbelief and hung up the phone thinking it was a prank call.” John Isaac Photographer
Immagine

The phone rang again and I apologized with Michael and spoke with him. We met in his hotel and he said he loved my humanitarian photography work and that I should continue to use it to help children around the world

He took me to Brazil where he was finishing his video They Don’t Care About Us. It was then when he said to me: “John, be my eyes and show me everything that I can not see”. So, I made lots of photos of children in slums of Rio and Salvador.

When the HIStory Tour started, Michael asked me to photograph him on stage while he was singing Heal the World.
Being next to him when he visited hospitals and orphanages was something specially touching and meaningful
Immagine

I remember we were in Eastern European cities visiting many hospitals with terminally ill patients. One evening, after visiting a hospital, Michael was sobbing, feeling sorry for the kids who will die in a short time. I was very touching by his compassion.

Michael was always very compassionate towards the less fortunate children. His message was that children should not suffer. He said, “John, there are people who get a lot of joy when they get gifts from others, and there are people who love to give others

I want to be the second kind”. Everyone knows #MichaelJackson the superstar, but many don’t know that he was a very kind man,full of compassion towards humanity, especially the less privileged children.
Immagine

To me, Michael was like my younger brother, I really loved him. I wish he was still here and I would tell him not to worry about what others thought of him and to carry on doing what he does best, to help the children and heal the world.

Yet, I know he is still up there, shining like a bright star. Every time I see a clear sky at night, I see Michael. #MichaelJackson
John Isaac. A Life For LOVE book.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 giugno 2019, 22:14

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

Michael Jackson designated 20% of his post-death earnings to charity. With a pre-tax figure of $2.1 billion in the past 10 years in earnings, this would mean MJ has donated $400 million in the past decade. $40 million per year, $3.33 million PER MONTH since his passing.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2019, 21:45

JJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

#CelineDion last show Las Vegas .. Her son wearing #MichaelJackson Tee Shirt
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 giugno 2019, 9:21

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

" #MichaelJackson was not an artist who comes along once in a decade, a generation, or a lifetime. He was an artist who comes along only once, period… He raised the bar and then BROKE the bar!" Berry Gordy
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2019, 9:00

Ilariya Ustinskaya
@molineziya

Replying to @wingheart
Katya Sazonova (in the photo, Michael put his hand on her head) -6 time Olympic champion (among people with physical development features) came in 2016 to the event dedicated to the Birthday of MJ in Moscow and talked about her unforgettable impressions of meeting him
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2019, 9:55

Vindication Day 14 years ago.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2019, 10:06

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 giugno 2019, 9:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... raZ8DuduAU
andjustice4some
@andjustice4some

"What toll do you think the trial had on Michael Jackson"? Linda Deutsch, AP Correspondent who attended the trial: "I think it killed him." A must watch, starts at 4:58 mark. :-)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 giugno 2019, 16:11

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

A note Michael Jackson wrote to the teacher of his children's private teacher. #HonorMJ, #FatherDay
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2019, 11:23

MJJJusticeProject
@MJJJusticePrjct

#MichaelJackson talking to Elizabeth Taylor and singing Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes & Minute by Minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDD6Ya-O7

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2019, 16:39

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 giugno 2019, 9:31

Immagine
Mural in Los Angeles by the artist LeviPonce june 2019

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 giugno 2019, 11:09

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 giugno 2019, 12:16

umanitarian Book
@HumanitarianMJ

#OnThisDay in #HumanitarianMJ #HIStory:
June 29, 1992. Michael went to "Sophia Children’s Hospital" in The Netherlands & donated 100,000 pounds to build a playground. Michael met with patients & gave out gifts.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 giugno 2019, 10:48

https://www.alternativenation.net/st...on-revelation/

With Michael Jackson in the news again after the ‘Leaving Neverland’ HBO film, many have wondered about rockers’ connections to him. Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler previously attended the Michael Jackson ONE show at Mandalay Bay with his girlfriend and other friends.

Tyler was escorted backstage for a private meet and greet with the cast of ONE after the show, and he took many photos, complimenting the show and its performers. He said that the show was “Amazing…beyond belief.” He also noted that the electrifying act “Billie Jean” was his favorite moment in show, via MJVibe

Around the time Aerosmith collaborated with Run-DMC, a Michael Jackson collaboration as possible.

“We met Michael Jackson two times. And people probably don’t know this, but Run-DMC was going to make us a record with Michael Jackson,” Daryl McDaniels revealed to Yahoo. “And if you ask me the reason why it never happened, the joke is Run-D.M.C. was too busy to make a record with Michael.

He wanted to record with us, but [our third album] Raising Hell was killing; ‘My Adidas’ had us running around, getting the endorsement deal; and [the Aerosmith collaboration] ‘Walk This Way’ just took us to another stratosphere. But the two times that we met with Michael, we sat down and we talked.”

Rispondi