Random mentions concerning Michael

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Random mentions concerning Michael

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2022, 8:58

Infectious Groove Podcast
@Infectious_Pod

WE'RE BACK! Season 5 premiere episode is available NOW.
This season kicks off with an album review. We took a look at the "HIStory Continues" portion of #MichaelJackson - HIStory.
Subscribe easily here:
https://linktr.ee/Infectiousgroovepodcast
Promos @fromthemidpod @CardassiansPod

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 gennaio 2022, 10:09

Mourad Mesellaty shared a memory.

#StoryOfTheDay Mike Tyson reveals secrets about #MichaelJackson
The two of them started burying the hatchet when Michael Jackson decided to invited Tyson to visit him at his home.
The King of the ring Mike Tyson used to have bad blood with The King of Pop, Michael Jackson. However, once they got to know each other better, Tyson changed his mind.
On T.I.’s ‘Expeditiously’ podcast, Mike Tyson shared with T.I. about Michael Jackson. He told T.I. that Michael Jackson ‘dissed’ him in 1986 at one of his performances. Mike Tyson was offended, writing off Michael Jackson as a “cold”.
The two of them started burying the hatchet when Michael Jackson decided to invited Mike Tyson to visit him at his home. Mike Tyson then agreed to it and thus begin the start of a friendship. Through his visit, Tyson learned more about Michael Jackson’s true personality.
“He wasn’t no… feeble lookin’ boy like Peter Pan. He’s sharp. He knew what time it was. It blew my mind.”
It may not be a legit explanation but it was a truthful one.
Mike Tyson found out that Michael Jackson was a ladies’ man. The Thriller singer shared pick-up lines with Mike Tyson and taught him how to seduce and score. Nobody knew that Michael Jackson was so skilled in this department.
Although the friendship between the two may be unexpected, both Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson are not just regular celebrities. The late Michael Jackson may be gone for a while now but Mike Tyson is still around sharing information about his good friend.
Named as King of Pop, Jackson is known as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest entertainers in the history of music.
For over four decades, Michael Jackson has contributed to music, dance and fashion including his publicised personal life, making him a global figure in popular culture. Michael Jackson has popularised dance moves such as the moonwalk which he made popular through stage and video performances. His music and style have influenced artists of various genres.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2022, 20:12

"The Story of Beat It... "
Michael Jackson, throughout his solo career, has experienced many and various musical genres, as what he most interested in his job was to be liked by all musical communities. A feature example is the Thriller album, as its list includes songs such as funk, post Disco and Hard Rock. Therefore citing the last category, Michael Jackson Hellas’ group thought it was important to share with you a story about how one of the greatest songs in Rock music history was created:
It was a sunny summer of 1982 so, and Quincy Jones was looking to hire a guitarist so he could play solo for Michael's first rock "experience" without the Jacksons, which of course is no other than beat it. This particular song is distinguished as an emblematic track from the Thriller album, since it managed to attract both pop and a more rock audience which was not familiar with the artist's usual sounds.
One of those who was interested in contacting him for cooperation was Eddie Van Halen, the guitarist of the well-known band Van Halen. Initially, he declared reluctant because the rest of the band members were out of their base and didn't have their approval, so they avoided making surplus collaborations on a different kind of artists than their own (something for which he will he was later congratulated) . When Eddie first heard the song, he thought some significant changes needed to be made, since his solo had to match the rest of the ensemble. When he asked Michael if he bothered him changing some points on Beat it, he replied: "On the contrary, I really liked that rocker you gave him."
But perhaps the most remarkable part of history refers to recording a solo. The moment Halen peaked during recording, engineers watched in shock as they saw his screen speaker burst into flames. One of the engineers yelled: "This must be REALLY good! The explosion seems very fitting, given that Van Halen's solo on "Beat It" is considered one of the best guitar solos of all time.
The production of the video clip cost about 150,000 dollars, directed by Bob Giraldi. At first it was to be taken over by Steve Barron, director of "Billie Jean", while the first idea of the scene was a slave ship. In the end, however, Giraldi's perspective with the gang gained impressions and so it happened. According to Michael Jackson's brother, Jermaine, on part of this concept, Michael himself is responsible for it since he was inspired by the brawl they saw when they lived in Gary, Indiana. Also, in this video, real gang members, the Bloods and Crips from Los Angeles make a guest appearance.
The lyrics of "Beat It" are about defeat and courage and have been described as "a sad interpretation of human nature". The line "don't wanna be a phallocratic man" ( "don't want to be a macho man"), is said to express Jackson's opposition to violence, while also talking about the child abuse he faced at the hands of his father, Joseph. Therefore what matters most is that we all have the courage to face difficult situations without having to force each other. Instead, we should avoid them by giving place to anger, and keep peace and calm with those around us!
#MichaelJackson #BeatIt #EddieVanHalen #ThrillerEra #KingOfPop #GreatestOfAllTime #MJfam
#MichaelJacksonHellas #MJHellas

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2022, 8:40

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2022, 13:37

“Why work when you can sue Michael Jackson?”
– Tom Mesereau

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 gennaio 2022, 8:08

Action superstar Jackie Chan has bought one of Michael Jackson's silver gloves for US$250,000 for his son Jaycee Chan at a charity auction in 2010.

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 gennaio 2022, 7:48

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 gennaio 2022, 7:58

Donny Osmond
@donnyosmond

With my dear friend Michael at the 1974 American Music Awards @AMAs . What a time this was.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 febbraio 2022, 20:52

February 8, 1983. #MichaelJackson attended the British Record Industry Awards in London to accept an award on behalf of Barbra Streisand. During his stay in England, Michael and Paul McCartney (who also attended the ceremony with his wife Linda ) worked on 'Say, Say, Say' and 'The Man' for Paul's album "Pipes Of Peace".
Kim Wilde recalls being star-struck at the BPI Awards in 1983...." This is me with Michael Jackson, Pete Townshend and Paul McCartney at the British Phonographic Industry Awards. Today it's called the Brit Awards, but at that time, in 1983, it wasn't televised. It was very much an industry-insiders' event and if you'd asked anybody on the street, no one would have heard of it. I certainly hadn't, and when my record company told me there was an event at the Grosvenor House Hotel that I needed to go to, looking pretty smart, I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.
I went with my brother, Ricky Wilde, who produced and co-wrote most of my hit songs such as Kids in America and Chequered Love, and when we got there we could not believe our eyes. The place was littered with famous music people: Vince Clarke from Erasure, Kid Creole, Alison Moyet, the producers George Martin and Trevor Horn. Even Freddie Starr was there! We were gobsmacked, because I was still very new to the pop scene and although my dad is [the singer] Marty Wilde, we didn't grow up in a house where famous people were dropping in all the time. Billy Fury used to come round sometimes, but because we hadn't been around in the 1950s we really had no idea about Billy as a rock 'n' roll performer - he was just my dad's mate. I wasn't used to being around famous people at all, so when we got to the awards and sat at a table right next to Paul McCartney and his wife, Linda, I was very star-struck.
I remember holding Ricky's hand under the table when the nominations were read out. I didn't think I'd be in with a chance of winning, and when I heard my name announced as Best British Female Solo Artist, I stood up in a blur. My head was completely spinning with the whole thing. I remember Paul McCartney looking up at me from his table and saying in his Scouse accent, 'Well done, luv!' It didn't seem real.
I didn't get to speak much with anyone on the night. I think we were all a bit shy of each other, in truth. But this photograph turned out to be incredibly prophetic, because a few years later, in 1988, I did the Bad tour with Michael Jackson and that's when Close came out and became one of my most successful albums. That tour was a game-changer for me, in terms of my career and as a live performer, watching him at the height of his potency as an artist."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 febbraio 2022, 15:20

February 15, 2005. #MichaelJackson's trial,
at Santa Maria Courthouse, California, was interrupted while he fell ill with the flu. Michael Jackson's bodyguards stand guard in front of the entrance to the Marian Medical Center emergency room where Michael Jackson took with an undisclosed medical emergency on Tuesday. A fan was carried away on a gurney into the hospital after fainting when Michael's brother, Randy Jackson, came out of the hospital. Randy was at the hospital visiting his brother Michael.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 febbraio 2022, 7:46

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 febbraio 2022, 8:06

https://deadline.com/2022/02/donny-osmo ... 234957269/

Donny Osmond On Michael Jackson: “We Were Just Trying To Be Normal”
By Bruce Haring

February 19, 2022
Donny Osmond is content right now. The father of five sons, 12 grandchildren and married to his wife, Debbie, for more than 40 years, Osmond is happy doing Las Vegas residencies.

But there was a time in his career when the world was filled with a lot more pressure and problems. Fortunately, he had a friend going through the same thing — pop superstar Michael Jackson.

In an interview with the New York Post’s Page Six, Osmond opened up about his long friendship with Jackson. They first met as kids performing with their brothers in 1971 in Toronto.

“I remember seeing Michael peeking out the side of the curtain watching me during the show,” Osmond recalled. “In hindsight that was a pretty amazing moment, but at the moment it was like, ‘There’s my buddy looking at me stage right,’” Osmond recalled, adding how earlier in the day they had played backstage like two normal 13-year-olds.

“It’s really difficult talking about … these two little teenagers who are just selling amazing amounts of records and having number-one records and very powerful recording artists, and all they want to do is just be kids.”

The two stayed in touch, and got together as often as schedules permitted. Osmond recalled going to see the movie The Dark Crystal with Jackson, who insisted they wear trench coats, wigs and sunglasses as a disguise. “We were just trying to be normal,” Osmond said. But, he confessed, everyone knew it was them.

Osmond’s career hit a lull in the 1980s, while Jackson’s soared with the release of Thriller. Osmond was one of the first to hear it.

He asked his old friend for advice on how to jump-start his career. “I couldn’t get a record deal. I couldn’t get arrested,” he remembered.

Jackson was blunt.

‘”Well, you got to change your name. Your name is poison!’”

Osmond didn’t like hearing that. But a few years later, he realized how solid the advice was.

“But what’s interesting is that he told me that in ’83, and it wasn’t until 1989, that (Osmond’s hit) “Soldier of Love” became a hit without my name. So Michael was right.”

Radio DJs had refused to spin anything by Osmond, but the song was good. So they played it, but didn’t say who the singer was — until it was a hit.

“The greatest thing that ever happened to me was I lost my career,” Osmond mused, taking stock in the fact that failure makes you more grateful when you succeed. “And it’s so strange for me to hear me say that because the ’80s were the worst decade of my life because I didn’t have a career.”
The last time they spoke was when Jackson called about a year before his 2009 death.

“I said, ‘Mike, where are you?’ He says, ‘I can’t tell you.’ I said, ‘Mike, come on. You’re talking to me. Where are you?’ He said, ‘Please don’t tell anybody, but I’m in Phoenix. I rented a tour bus and I got my kids and we drove to Phoenix and I’m in hiding right now.’

Osmond extended his hand.

“I said, ‘It’s a nine-hour drive to my home in Utah. I want your kids to go swimming with my kids. You’re going to have a wonderful conversation with my wife and myself. And I’m going to bring some normalcy into your life.’

“And he said, ‘I really need that right now.’ But he never took me up on it.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 marzo 2022, 7:29

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 aprile 2022, 15:47

Mourad Mesellaty is feeling sad.
sooSrpn

#StoryOfTheDay Sadly #MichaelJackson met Dr Arnold Klein in 1983. He was introduced to Klein by David Geffen. Michael Jackson had many doctors. Dr Filkenstein , Dr Ratner, Dr Franchian. Most of them were shady, greedy and enablers. Steven Hoefflin was the doctor who treated Michael when he sustained second and third degree burn injuries in January 1984 while filming a Pepsi commercial.
Dr Arnold Klein who was a burn victim himself in his early youth held Michael’s hand then and thus gained his trust. It was Dr klein who diagnosed Michael with lupus and vitiligo in 1984. It was then Michael was acquainted with painkillers but he did not develop an addiction until a decade later.
According to Karen Faye it was then he became addicted to sedatives and painkillers as at the time he faced false allegations of sex abuse and had undergone a scalp reconstructive surgery from which he had no time to recover . He cut his Dangerous Tour short to go to rehab.
Steven Hoefflin sued dr Arnold Klein for ruining Michael’s health, for causing his addiction to propofol, for not allowing Michael to go to rehab , for causing his addiction to Demerol, for alleging and denying he fathered Michael’s children , for which Klein earned the contempt and disdain of all his celebrity patients including Elizabeth Taylor’s and Carrie Fisher’s.
Klein gave Michael Demerol under several different aliases in 2009 , which caused his insomnia and thus his addiction to propofol, of which he died at the hands of another greedy, enabler , liar and debt ridden physician Dr Murray, who in addition is a psychopath. Michael Jackson suffered from Demerol withdrawal symptoms before he died. Dr Arnold Klein was in debt and Michael was a gold mine for him. He convinced him to have cosmetic surgeries and botox implants and administered Demerol for the pain. Demerol is highly addictive.
Michael had low tolerance to physical pain. Debbie Rowe testified he underwent brutally painful treatments for his skin condition and burn injuries and he was thus exploited by doctors who competed with one another as to who would give him the most powerful painkiller. Dr Arnold Klein was mainly responsible for Jackson’s deteriorating looks and health.
Michael Jackson left the USA upon his acquittal in 2005. He met
Dr Patrick Treacy and another physician, a naturopath, and his health was greatly improved. He sadly returned to the USA in December 2006 and he started seeing dr Klein again after he called him to give him a note so as to get out of a court appearance. Klein convinced Michael to have botox implants and gave him Demerol again as a painkiller. MJ was once again under Klein’s spell who was broke and put money above MJ’s health , greedy and unscrupulus as he was. Had he not returned to the USA Michael Jackson might still be alive.
Source : Marina Gkane via Quora

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 aprile 2022, 9:22

I did a video about Jane and her remarks about Bubbles. I also addressed the zoo and there's an interview with Tipi Hedren who took in the tigers: she's very positive about MJ.

https://youtu.be/ZW0q5hw_bos?t=297

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 maggio 2022, 7:24

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -team.html

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hire Michael Jackson's former bodyguard - who was with the music icon when he died - to lead their new security team
Harry and Meghan 'hire Michael Jackson's former bodyguard' who testified at 2011 trial into pop star's death
Prince Harry, 37, was snapped while cycling out on bike trailed by security team on a sunny day in LA
Duke was wearing an Adidas tracksuit, hooded top and mask as he pootled through streets of Montecito
Comes as Prince William visiting a London hospital and praised 'inspirational' campaigner Deborah James
Brothers are set to be reunited next week as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle travel to the UK for Jubilee

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly hired Michael Jackson's former bodyguard as the head of their security team as the Duke of Sussex was pictured with his new right-hand man on a bike ride in the California sun.

The Duke of Sussex left his wife Meghan, son Archie and daughter Lilibet at their £10million mansion and hit the road on a $1,499 (£1,080) electric bike followed by a security team in a 4x4 as he pedalled through Montecito.

Newly released pictures show Alberto Alvarez, 45, who testified at the 2011 trial into Michael Jackson's death and called 911 on the night the pop legend died in 2009, riding directly behind Harry earlier this week.

Alvarez, who has 15 years of experience in personal protection and event security, has also previously worked for boyband One Direction.

One security source told the Sun of the appointment: 'Alberto has worked with the biggest celebrities so knows every trick in the book of keeping them out of harm’s way.

'He is discreet and was extremely loyal to Michael. He and Harry seem like a good match and Harry hopes he’s the man to look after him and his family.'

Alvarez, who has worked out of the luxurious Beverly Hills, California since 2010, describes himself as having a 'track record of scoping, prioritizing, planning, and implementing appropriate safety/security measures to secure personnel and valuable assets across various environments', on his LinkedIn page.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 giugno 2022, 16:38

The provocatively titled show “Killing Michael Jackson” pieces together the investigation into the pop superstar’s death a decade later and examines his relationship with his personal physician, Conrad Murray, who was imprisoned for involuntary manslaughter in 2011. U.K. producers Zig Zag secured access to case files and the audio recording of a police interview with Murray for their one-off documentary.
The starting point for the project was a meeting between Zig Zag’s founder, Danny Fenton, and Los Angeles police detective Orlando Martinez, who helped get two other detectives who worked on the case, Dan Myers and Scott Smith, on board. The officers’ involvement was crucial to getting access to the primary source material. “Orlando is still active in the LAPD and got the consent of the commissioner of the LAPD,” Fenton says. “He was able to go into the lockup and bring out all of the evidence that has been gathering dust for the last 10 years and represent it to us on camera.”
With the LAPD’s consent, the producers then took the material to an undisclosed site, where the detectives reconstructed the unfolding of the investigation. “We get an understanding of how the police detectives piece together the case,” says Matt Graff, Zig Zag’s managing director. “It’s really getting that firsthand account that is so fascinating.”
Fenton says that “a bone of contention is why did Conrad Murray only get charged for manslaughter when, according to the three detectives, they feel they had a case for second-degree murder, which would have led to a longer prison sentence?” He adds: “Part of the theory behind that is that, because they had had a number of high-profile cases such as O.J. [Simpson] where it hadn’t ended in a positive outcome for the LAPD, they wanted to get a quick result. The district attorney wanted a quick result.”
The producers set out to examine the co-dependent relationship between Jackson and his doctor. Murray’s team offered to have his lawyer participate in the documentary, but Murray declined to take part himself. A crucial element of the documentary is the audio recording of the police interview with Murray days after Jackson died on June 25, 2009.
“About 11 minutes of that interview were heard in court, but the detectives and LAPD obviously have access to the full transcript,” Fenton said. “It was in that that Murray gave himself away as doing things that didn’t sit right with the detectives – and key bits of evidence such as Murray’s doctor’s bag that contained all the drugs that the police had not found. And he ended up telling the police about because he presumed they would have [already] found it.”
The film tackles a different chapter of the Jackson story from that covered in the recent Channel 4 and HBO film “Leaving Neverland,” which detailed the singer’s alleged sexual abuse of two boys. Kew Media sold the two-part film widely internationally.
“Leaving Neverland” stoked strong feelings among both fans and detractors of Jackson, and has made channels nervous about other Jackson projects, Fenton says. “Killing Michael Jackson” was originally destined for ITV, Britain’s biggest commercial broadcaster, but it backed out. Discovery bought the Zig Zag film for the U.K. as well as Italy, Germany and the Nordics. Polsat has acquired it for Poland, TVNZ for Belgium, and Medialaan for Belgium. U.S. rights are still on the table.
“This film does not judge Jackson on his music, his lifestyle choices, on the allegations,” Graff says. “This film is a detective story about the murder investigation around a superstar. There is a huge fascination, and there will continue to be with Jackson.”
For anyone interested in the work, life, and legacy of Jackson, there is one underlying message in the film. “You realize he could still be alive – whether to face justice or continue his career,” Fenton says.
‘Killing Michael Jackson’ Producers Talk About Revisiting
the Case 10 Years On ( Source by Stewart Clark / Variety )

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 luglio 2022, 8:55

Dr. Andrew Greene
@AndrewGreene864

He also had another auto immune disease that caused scarring and cause scarring and typically known to cause either hypopigmentation (lack of pigmentation) and is known to attack soft bone and tissues as well: Chronic cutaneous (discoid) lupus. What many thought was plastic

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 luglio 2022, 8:57

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 luglio 2022, 16:38

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 luglio 2022, 11:37

This is disgusting. 60 Minutes in Australia continues to show this despite knowing that it's blatantly untrue. Total disgrace. Knowledgeable people leaping to Michael's defence.

TSCM - MJ Case Facts and Commentary
@MJJRepository

Replying to
@60Mins
You willingly gave airtime to a woman who was found to had committed actual malice against MJ, perjury, sold stolen memorabilia and stories for years.
You put her on TV even while acknowledging MJ's $1M judgment against her & coworkers.
Tabloid TV at its sleaziest.
Immagine

Justice for The Falsely Accused
@JuliaBerkowitz1

Let's not forget McManus also tried to get another employee to say she witnessed a male employee of MJ's sexually harass her and she stole money from her own orphaned niece and nephew. These are the type of people
@60Mins
is relying on in their witch hunt against MJ.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 agosto 2022, 9:37

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 agosto 2022, 7:31

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -says.html

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's tragic death was 'inevitable' and there are MULTIPLE people to blame for his drug-induced cardiac arrest, LAPD detective reveals in new bombshell documentary
The beloved King of Pop died in June 2009 at his home in Los Angeles and his personal physician at the time, Dr Conrad Murray, was jailed for involuntary manslaughter
Dr Murray administered Jackson various drugs to help him sleep on the night of his death, at his rented home in Holmy Hills, Los Angeles
The 69-year-old heart surgeon was released from prison in 2013 having served half of his four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter
LAPD Detective Orlando Martinez admitted it was 'amazing' that Michael Jackson didn't pass away sooner and believes that his death was 'inevitable'
By CLAUDIA AORAHA, SENIOR REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 23:02 BST, 29 August 2022 |

Michael Jackson's tragic death was 'inevitable' and there are multiple people to blame for his drug-induced cardiac arrest, a detective has revealed in a bombshell new interview.

The beloved King of Pop died in June 2009 at his home in Los Angeles and his personal physician at the time, Dr Conrad Murray, was jailed for involuntary manslaughter.

But those close to the case now say that there are others who should have been found guilty for allowing Jackson to reach the level of drug dependency he was at when he died.

In a tearful new interview, the convicted doctor revealed that his experience in prison was 'shattering' after being decimated by grief and pain following Michael's death and his own trial.

Holding back his emotions, Dr Murray told the documentary 'I will always love Michael' despite the fact he believes it 'was not right' that he personally took so much of the blame over the legend's death.

The 69-year-old heart surgeon - released from prison in 2013 having served half of his four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter – began working for Jackson in 2006.

He had administered Jackson various drugs to help him sleep on the night of his death, at his rented home in Holmy Hills, Los Angeles.

But now Los Angeles Police Department Detective Orlando Martinez admitted it was 'amazing' that Michael Jackson didn't pass away sooner, because of his acute, ongoing addition to anesthetic drugs like propofol.

He told the TMZ investigation, Who Really Killed Michael Jackson: 'I really do believe that this death was inevitable.

'Michael was going to get what he wanted. And if you said no, he would find someone who would do it for him.

'There are a lot of folks who are to blame that have never had a reckoning for his death.'

Michael Jackson would go to multiple different doctors who would prescribe him medication, so he would often accumulate a large quantity rather than normal doses, the LAPD detective explained.

And in the documentary, he admits that he doesn't think it's right Dr Murray was wholly blamed for the popstar's death - but it was incredibly difficult to prove that others were to blame during the court process.

He said that it was tough to even get other experts within the medical profession to help the case at the time, since they didn't want to get involved.

Dr Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter in February 2011, and after his trial he was slapped with the maximum penalty of four years in prison.

After serving time in jail for involuntary manslaughter, Dr Murray has now revealed that he believes the other doctors who provided Michael with drugs over the years are complicit in his death.

He also claimed that he was 'manipulated' by the star - who never told him that he was suffering with a drug addiction when he became his physician.

It was only when he arrived in LA to help him prepare for his This Is It comeback tour, he discovered that Michael kept a personal stash of the drugs.

The doctor previously said Jackson’ 5’11” frame had wasted to little over nine stone, he was suffering from chills, insomnia and mood swings and he was dependent on the prescription drug propofol to help him sleep.

Murray claims he had ‘weaned’ Jackson off the drug the singer called ‘milk’ only days before his death on June 25, 2009.

TMZ Investigates: Who Really Killed Michael Jackson, airs at 8pm ET on Tuesday, September 6 on FOX.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 settembre 2022, 9:16

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie
You may see this pic so many times. But you may not know the girl in the photo is actress Fiona Leung, who was very popular at the time, starring in many wuxia TV series. She was filming "The Legend of the Book and the Sword" when #MichaelJackson visited.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 settembre 2022, 9:58

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie
#MichaelJackson met another Hong Kong superstar, actor and singer Alex To. Mr. To sees MJ as his lifelong idol, and even built a great statue for Michael in Hong Kong in 2009. The statue is still there.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 settembre 2022, 9:41

Back in 1988. Due to commitments, #MichaelJackson wasn't available to attend the American Bandstand and wrote to Producer Dick Clark sending Bubbles to the Show !

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 settembre 2022, 10:13

Grief is the price we pay for love and the Queen of England was loved by many including #MichaelJackson

Here are his words about #QueenElizabeth when they met in 1977

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 settembre 2022, 9:12

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 settembre 2022, 9:54

In a February 2003 entry he DRAGS Martin Bashir after watching Living with MJ:

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 settembre 2022, 9:57

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 settembre 2022, 9:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 ottobre 2022, 8:32

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie
Kung fu icon #JackieChan wrote in his new autobiography that after #MichaelJackson passed, he was surprised to receive 2 drawings by MJ, Katherine told him Mike wanted them to be gifts for Chan. Chan said he treasures them very much, which are kept in his Hong Kong office.
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 ottobre 2022, 15:55

“Even though it was long before the days of E-bay, the studio was still very strict that nothing that Michael touched, ate with, or drank from made it outside the studio. There was a guy who walked around with a garbage bag, and his job was nothing but to gather every prop Michael touched, every towel he used, every plate he ate off of-even if he drank from a cup, that cup went into the bag!
And this was none of Michael’s doing. It was simply the studio’s way of ensuring that no props would be stolen and sold”.
Scott Thompson, on the set of ‘Moonwalker

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 novembre 2022, 8:00

. #MichaelJackson's memories at a Bar Mitzvah
bearing a red military-style jacket, Jackson surprised the faithful
at the Sandton synagogue when he appeared at the Bar Mitzvah
''Over the years, Michael Jackson has often been in the headlines for his unconventional style and lifestyle. But this may be the first time the pop music star has attracted media attention for trying to fit in.
Sporting a military-style wine jacket with gold braid and a yarmulka, Jackson surprised the faithful at the Sandton synagogue when he appeared at Dean Cohen's Bar Mitzvah.
The story of Jackson's friendship with Cohen's parents, Phillip and Roslyn, only became public last week. The Cohens' friends had kept the secret in the same way as the security surrounding the pop hero.
"We didn't know he was coming until an hour before his arrival," said Rabbi Siggi Suchard [pictured below].
"I was introduced to Michael Jackson before the service. I found him very polite and quiet. He was given a yarmulka, which he wore, but not a tallis," Suchard said.
This is the second world-famous Bar Mitzvah guest who was introduced to the rabbi - the first was President Nelson Mandela, who accepted a personal invitation to a Bar Mitzvah ceremony two years ago.
"We were totally surprised," said one guest. "But there was a lot of extra security at the synagogue and a great deal of secrecy surrounding the arrangements that I suspected something would happen."
Phillip Cohen apparently befriended Jackson when the family spent a weekend at the popular Sun City hotel and gaming resort three years ago.
According to guests, there seems to be a genuine closeness between the pop star and the family - so much so that Jackson made a special trip to South Africa for the Bar Mitzvah.
After the service, Jackson's children were taken home, while the famous guest attended the celebration at a local hotel. "He danced 'the hour,' 'the train,' and other traditional dances," said one guest. "He shook hands with all the children and signed autographs."
Skippy and Doug musicians - Eyal Shaked and Douglas Watt - who were hired for the party were "somewhat nervous" about Jackson's presence.
"It's like if you're a good artist, hired to paint a ceiling, and Michelangelo comes in. But he was really very nice. We sang the American national anthem for him. When I apologized for making a mistake with some words, as I didn't know he was coming, he laughed and reassured me," Shaked said. "Then, with my boldness, I invited him to sing with our band - but he very kindly replied that he would rather just listen and dance. Jackson was one of the last to leave.''

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 novembre 2022, 8:47

https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sp ... s-in-2009/

“Grabbing His CR****”: Michael Jackson’s Trainer and Bodybuilding Legend Shared a Hilarious Experience of Mimicking His Iconic Moves in 2009
Published 11/12/2022
Immagine

What happens when reel-life Hulk meets with the King of Pop? The answer is – lifetime memories. Lou Ferrigno and Michael Jackson shared more than a professional relationship. Not many were aware, but he was a secret personal trainer for Michael. Thus, when Michael was required to train for his famous 2009 American documentary–concert film ‘This Is It’, Lou was called again.

https://youtu.be/EEtrfhBoqBI

It was during the premier of the film that Lou recalls a fun moment. Opening up about the incident, the IFBB winner shared his interaction with Michael with MTV News.
The premier was taking place at Nokia Theatre. The bodybuilder shared his view on the movie. He commented, “Great movie. I think it was wonderful,” He further shared some insights. He revealed he spent his time joking and dancing by imitating the steps of Jackson during the movie’s premiere.

To give a glimpse of what he was referring to, he even attempted to mimic Jackson’s classic dance moves. He showed how Jackson dances by “grabbing his c*****.” Lou’s association with Michael was under wraps until the latter spoke about it. It was only after Michael’s untimely sad demise that Ferrigno’s wife, Carla, spoke regarding them both.
She revealed, “Lou and Michael have known each other for a long time. Lou first trained Michael 15 years ago.” When the news of Michael’s death came, Lou was left shocked and devastated. He shared that when Michael heard that he was participating in the ‘Dancing with the Stars’, he taught him his famous moonwalk. They had a lot of fun.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2022, 8:26

BUBBLES was reportedly born in a biomedical laboratory. While still an infant, he was taken from his mother and given to a Hollywood trainer, who then gave him to be a pet chimpanzee for the world-famous pop singer Michael Jackson. In such a bright limelight, it’s no surprise that Bubbles soon gained fame—and many adoring fans—of his own. He appeared in television shows, movies, and music videos. When he was only four years old, he went to Japan on a promotional tour with Michael.
A couple of years later, when Bubbles grew too strong to be around people, he was “retired” from show biz and sent to the trainer’s California animal compound. Bubbles arrived at the Center for Great Apes in March 2005 with a large group of chimpanzees, all from the entertainment world.
Michael always maintained ownership of Bubbles, his first and favorite chimpanzee, whom he treated like a son. After his death, Michael Jackson’s Estate has continued to support the annual care costs for Bubbles at the sanctuary.
As a physically imposing 185-pound, 4½-foot adult male, Bubbles is now treated as the dominant male in his group of chimpanzees that includes his best friends, Ripley and Oopsie, as well as Boma and Jessie.
Bubbles enjoys quiet moments and painting. He gives the canvas back only when he is finished and does not limit his painting to the canvas!
Birthday March 1983
Despite the fact that he is very photogenic, Bubbles is difficult to photograph because he does not like the camera. He often will turn his back when he sees a camera.
Bubbles will occasionally spit water or throw sand (with amazing accuracy) at strangers, just to see how they react.
Bubbles’ caregivers consider him to be artistic, gentle, and shy...

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 novembre 2022, 8:22

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 novembre 2022, 8:24

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2022, 8:52

Remembering Ryan White
''May this story I tell today serve as an example of what ignorance and prejudice towards people with the virus can do to a person''.
Who was the Ryan White boy?
Born in 1971 in Kokomo, Indiana (USA), Ryan Wayne White was diagnosed at the age of 6 months with an inherited condition known as hemophilia A. Hemophilia is an X-linked disease that causes a blood clotting defect, and as a result, even light blows cause severe bleeding.
Hemophilia is much more common in men because they have a single X chromosome. For it to occur in women, both chromosomes have to be “hemophilic”, as this gene is recessive (it only manifests itself if there is no dominant gene).
For treatment, hemophiliacs need to receive transfusions of factor VIII, one of the blood clotting factors, which was taken from the blood of non-hemophiliacs, the only treatment available at the time (Nowadays, there are synthetic clotting factors).
Enter the virus
Returning to Ryan, he remained healthy throughout his childhood, but in December 1984, he became extremely ill with pneumonia. He had to undergo surgery to partially remove a lung, and was then diagnosed with AIDS.
In light of science at the time, little was known about AIDS. Ryan White had received a transfusion with blood contaminated by the virus, and due to the fact that it was only identified that year, much of the blood supply at the time was contaminated, as there was no testing available. It is estimated that of hemophiliacs submitted to transfusions between 1979 and 1984 in the USA, 90% were contaminated.
Doctors gave him 6 months to live.
AIDS does not prevent you from leading a normal life, pictured Ryan White with some friends from schoolAIDS does not prevent you from living a normal life, pictured Ryan White with some friends from school
Back to school? Not.
Surprisingly, in the spring of 1985, Ryan's health greatly improved, and his mother requested that he return to school. However, school principals said she couldn't.
A formal petition was then sent to the director of the Western School Corporation (the entity that controlled schools in the region), requesting permission for Ryan to return to school, which was denied.
This fact caused a legal battle that would last 8 months.
Battle in the courts:
August 26, 1985—First day of school, Ryan was allowed to listen in on the phone.
October 2 — School Superintendent upholds decision to ban student attendance
November 25 — Indiana Department of Education says Ryan should be admitted
December 17 — Choice Board unanimously decides to appeal
February 6, 1986— Again the DE rules in Ryan's favor, after medical inspection by district officials.
February 21 – Ryan returns to school. That same afternoon, an injunction granted by a different judge bars him again.
March 2 - Ryan's "haters" hold a gym auction to raise funds to keep Ryan away.
April 10 — Ryan's case is tried at a higher court and the verdict is in his favor. Ryan goes back to school.
July 18, 1986—The Indiana Court of Appeals declines to hear any further appeals.
Mobilization against Ryan!
The school where Ryan studied came under enormous pressure from parents and teachers to ban him after his illness became notorious. 117 parents (from a school of 360 students) and 50 teachers signed a petition encouraging principals to remove him.
Due to the global ignorance about the disease at the time, the director nodded.
Mike HuckabeeMike Huckabee, US politician, defended the idea that all positive sera should be quarantined.
In 1983, the American Medical Association was publicizing things like “evidence suggests that household contact can transmit AIDS,” and the belief that the disease could spread this way was common. On 2/21/1986, when Ryan returned to school, 151 of the 360 ​​students stayed home. Ryan also worked as a newspaper delivery boy, and many of the people on his route simply unsubscribed for fear of getting infected.
Even with the endorsement of the Indiana State Health Secretary, Dr Woodrow Myers, who had vast experience in the treatment of AIDS patients in San Francisco, and with a work published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 1986, stating that casual contact did not offer risks, parents and teachers ignored such recommendations.
When Ryan was finally readmitted to the school, a group of parents withdrew their children and started an alternative school. Threats of violence and prosecutions continued.
People on the street were shouting, "We know you're a fag".
Even the editors of the “Kokomo Tribune”, the local newspaper that supported Ryan's cause, were called homosexuals and threatened with death.
The following school year, Ryan attended classes normally, but he was unhappy and had few friends. The school administration forced him to eat with disposable utensils and to use separate bathrooms. Threats followed. When a bullet was fired through the window of Ryan's house, the family decided to move out of Kokomo. After the school year ended, the family moved to Cicero, Indiana. Ryan was enrolled at another school and was (well) welcomed by the new principal and students who received AIDS education.
“Stardom…”
Despite being isolated at school, Ryan White's case gained national notoriety, triggering a wave of discussion about the disease. Ryan frequently appeared in newspapers and on television, discussing his plight. He participated in various educational and fundraising events for AIDS victims.
Several celebrities helped and became friends with him, such as Elton John, Michael Jackson, Ronald Reagan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. For the rest of his life, he appeared frequently on Phil Donahue's talk show. His favorite actress, Alyssa Milano, found him one day and gave him a kiss. His family's home in Cicero was purchased with the help of Elton John, and during high school, White drove a Mustang given to him by Michael Jackson.
However, the “fame” bothered him. He said he would trade it all for freedom from his illness.
In 1988, Ryan addressed President Ronald Reagan's AIDS Commission. He shared his experience and emphasized AIDS education and the difference it made to the treatment he received in Cicero.
In 1989, the TV station ABC aired the movie “The Ryan White Story”, telling his life. People in Kokomo had the feeling that the city had been given a negative portrayal, which was confirmed by the fact that the mayor's office was flooded with complaints from across the country. And he wasn't even the mayor at the time.
legacy and death
The Ryan White case made the United States realize, along with other celebrities who suffered from the disease at the time, such as Rock Hudson and Freddie Mercury, that AIDS was becoming an epidemic. His death also inspired the emergence of numerous entities to help people with the disease, in addition to the Ryan White Care Act, an American law that provides funds to help the poorest people with the disease, even those without social security.
Gone too soonMichael Jackson composed the song “Gone Too Soon” in tribute to Ryan White.
It was also an important change of paradigm about the disease, because until the time, AIDS was a disease attributed to gays. With prejudice, AIDS was simply ignored, and Ryan's story made him realize that it was not just a gay disease.
Ryan White and his family rejected any criticism of homosexuals. He was often labeled an “innocent victim” of the disease, which he vehemently denied, as this implied that homosexuals were guilty. And he would never have lived this long without the help of the gay community, as New York gay men insisted that he learn about new treatments before they reached Indiana.
In the early 1990s, Ryan's health was rapidly deteriorating, and on March 29, he was admitted to the hospital. He died on April 8, 1990, aged 18.
His funeral attracted 1500 people, including his celebrity friends. President Ronald Reagan, who was criticized for never mentioning AIDS in his speeches, paid tribute to Ryan that day, which was a great indication of how the case changed the perception of the disease.
Ryan White was buried in Cicero.
His tomb was vandalized 4 times that same year.
Source : Mauricio Garcia, Journalist

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 dicembre 2022, 8:35

https://www.mjvibe.com/chris-brown-gift ... christmas/

Chris Brown gifts fans a Michael Jackson sampled song for Christmas

By
Admin Team
December 4, 2022

After the drama around Chris Brown’s tribute to Michael Jackson’s Thriller cancellation at the AMAs, he still surprises us with leaking himself a song sampling one of Michael Jackson’s song “The Lady of My Life”.

On Friday (December 2), the singer posted a nearly 2-minute long snippet of the Hitmaker-produced song, titled “Transparency,” on Instagram.

In the caption, Chris Brown revealed he hasn’t been able to release the song due to a sample of Michael Jackson’s “The Lady In My Life,” which appears throughout the track.

“I know y’all been on me bout dis one ….,” he wrote. “(We couldn’t clear the sample and we felt it took away from the song if that music wasn’t there ) everybody and they momma ask me bout this damn song.”

Check the song on his instagram HERE

“The Lady In My Life” has previously been sampled by a number of Hip Hop artists, most famously being incorporated into LL Cool J‘s 1995 hit “Hey Lover,” featuring Boyz II Men. The song has also been used by Ghostface Killah, Mac Miller, Three 6 Mafia and Tyga, to name a few.

Chris Brown did not indicate whether negotiations are still underway to get the sample cleared.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 gennaio 2023, 7:56

Sammy Davis Jr. was known for his impersonations—check out his rendition of “As Time Goes By” as 13 different people. So when he hit the stage with Jerry Lewis for a 1988 TV special, he decided to show the audience that his talents weren’t just limited to acts from his era.
Though he briefly mentions Rod Stewart, his main target was Michael Jackson. Davis and Jackson were extremely close—when Jackson was just in his twenties, he would show up at Davis’s house unannounced to immerse himself in the archives, a room downstairs that contained videos of Davis’s performances over the years.
“Michael Jackson is more than a friend,” Davis explains, while also alluding to the fact that the King of Pop borrowed some dance moves from him. “He’s like a son.”
Michael returned the favor during a special on February 4, 1990, in which Hollywood’s biggest stars gathered to honor Davis, who was celebrating six decades in show business.
Sadly, the anniversary show was the last time Davis would perform in public. Though throat cancer had mostly stolen his voice by this point, Sammy let his tap shoes do the talking. He died on May 16, 1990—just three months after the tribute aired.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 marzo 2023, 9:39

Mariah Carey meets Michael… Seoul, Kosovo Concerts, June 1999.
After the concert, I was standing backstage with Michael when Mariah Carey, who had just performed, appeared with her boyfriend at the time – the Mexican singer Luis Miguel.
Michael and Mariah talked. They were debating who sang it better: the song was I’ll Be There and both the 1970 Jackson 5 version and the version Mariah did twenty two years later with Trey Lorenz had been No 1 hit singles.
“Michael,” insisted Mariah, smiling from ear to ear, “No one could ever sing that song better than you.” A blush swept over Michael’s cheeks.
“No, no,” he blurted out. “Really, you did a better job.”
Mariah seemed honored to be in Michael’s presence – she was acting like a dazzled fan – and as the two stars chatted, I noticed the smile leave Luis Miguel’s face, and I got the impression that he was slightly annoyed at the attention Mariah was giving Michael. I myself was a little surprised to see Mariah, who was such a successful singer in her own right, appear so awed by Michael, but in the years to come I would see many stars behave that way in his presence.
Turning toward me, Mariah asked Michael, “Who’s your friend? He’s so cute.” She started rubbing my (inexplicably) orange hair.
“Please don’t stop,” I said, leaning into hair like a puppy.
“Frank, stop,” interrupted Michael. “Mariah doesn’t want to rub your head. God knows what you’ve got in there.”
Luis Miguel looked a little awkward and perplexed, standing there waiting in his skintight suit. I couldn’t help it. I pulled out my favorite routine of giving people flattering comments about things he didn't really like. “I love your suit,” I told him.
Michael mumbled, “Stop,” but I was under the sway of an irresistible impulse.
“What brand is it?” I asked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Michael was trying not to laugh.
Luis Miguel mumbled a designer brand, but he wasn’t smiling. He definitely didn’t like the heading rubbing or the friendly flirting between Mariah and Michael.
As they said goodbye, Michael seized the moment to exact a bit of revenge. He said to Mariah, “Frank’s a big fan of yours and has a massive crush on you.” I turned red. Did I have a crush on her? I ask myself now. I really don’t know, but I do recall thinking she was sexy.
After Mariah and Luis left, Michael and I teased each other about Mariah. Michael told me I wouldn’t know what to do with her if she were in my bed, and I retorted that if he was given a chance with her, he’d probably ask her to play video games or watch cartoons. He said, “Shut up, Frank,” in a funny way, and we both started laughing”. 'My Friend Michael', Frank Cascio

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 maggio 2023, 13:57

Terrible, sad and shocking news about Jordan Neely..

NYC Michael Jackson impersonator dies on subway train after chokehold restraint
Published: May. 04, 2023, 11:54 a.m.

Immagine

New York police officers respond to the scene where a fight was reported on a subway train, Monday, May 1, 2023, in New York. A man suffering an apparent mental health episode aboard a New York City subway died on Monday after being placed in a headlock by a fellow rider, according to police officials and video of the encounter. Jordan Neely, 30, was shouting and pacing aboard an F train in Manhattan witnesses and police said, when he was taken to the floor by another passenger. (Paul Martinka via AP)AP

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 maggio 2023, 8:44

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -1980.html

Jane Fonda, 85, dishes on seeing Michael Jackson NAKED during a skinny dipping session in 1980
By SAMEER SURI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:05 BST, 16 May 2023

Jane Fonda has dished the dirt on seeing the late Michael Jackson stark naked during a skinny dipping session in 1980.

Michael, then 22 years old, was visiting the set of Jane's 1981 movie On Golden Pond, in which she starred alongside her father Henry Fonda as well as Katharine Hepburn.

And during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live this week, Jane, 85, gave Andy Cohen the goods on the saucy side of his stopover.

During the shoot Jane 'had a little cottage right on the lake, and it was a beautiful moonlit night' - so Michael suggested they slip into the water in the nude.

As for the physical details, Jane revealed only that Michael was 'skinny,' and Andy, hoping to be 'respectful,' did not push her to elaborate.

Immagine

She joked that Michael came up with the skinny dipping idea 'because he knew that he was gonna die young and that I would talk about him being naked!'

Jane also claimed to have seen Greta Garbo in the buff, but found herself unable to expand on that story when Andy switched the subject to Michael.

In previous interviews, Jane looked back affectionately on the bond that Katharine Hepburn developed with Michael during the shoot of On Golden Pond.

Onstage at the BFI, she recalled that when Michael visited the set 'he had just made The Wiz and he was interested in learning about movie acting and he asked if he could come and stay with me and watch the shooting between Dad and Katharine.'

Jane gossiped: 'And at first Katharine didn't know who he was and she didn't want - she was such a snob, oh, my Lord! "He's black?"'

She added slyly: 'But then she found out he was famous, and so she not only welcomed him, but I would bring him to the set when I wasn't working and she would, between takes, she would bring a chair over and have him sit next to her and she would tell him stories, and embedded in every story was a lesson.'

Jane recalled that 'she talked to him about seeing Laurette Taylor when she was a young girl in [The] Glass Menagerie, and she described the magic, the raw presence, of this brilliant, probably the most brilliant theater actress ever in America.

'And then she talked about 10 or 15-20 years later, seeing Laurette Taylor in the play again, and the magic was gone, and - because, she said: "She wasn't hungry anymore. You know? She was all - she wasn't hungry and raw."'

Jane marveled: 'What a great thing to say to a young Michael Jackson, who was on the cusp of Thriller, and you know, and: "You gotta stay hungry. You gotta stay raw. You gotta be willing to go deep, dig deep."'

Katharine mentored Michael 'for an entire week,' Jane said. 'She would just sit him down and tell him stories that had lessons in them.'

Michael died at the age of 50 in 2009 from a cardiac arrest he suffered after having had propofol administered as a sleep aid.

His legacy has come under renewed scrutiny in recent years because of the long-running allegations that he was a child molester.

Although Michael was acquitted in 2005, the allegations have persisted in the public square, including in the 2019 docuseries Leaving Neverland.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 maggio 2023, 8:40

Rispondi