Kyle Richards recalls her close friendship with Michael Jack

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
Avatar utente
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato
Messaggi: 9304
Iscritto il: 31 maggio 2016, 12:43

Kyle Richards recalls her close friendship with Michael Jack

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2017, 10:02

Kyle Richards recalls her close friendship with Michael Jackson
By Jaclyn Hendricks April 28, 2017 | 11:57am


One of Kyle Richards‘ fondest memories of Michael Jackson is of the King of Pop teaching her how to dance … on her pool table.

“When I was a little girl I remember he taught me how to do the robot standing on my pool table in the den in my house,” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star recalled Thursday on “The Tomorrow Show.”

Richards, 48, forged a friendship with the King of Pop during his days with the Jackson 5, calling Jackson the “most loving, sweet, kind soul I’ve maybe ever met.”

Though Jackson died in 2009 at the age of 50, Richards said her lifelong friend was “an amazing father” to sons Prince, 20, and Blanket, 15, as well as daughter Paris, 19.

The former child star then recounted a not-so ordinary trip to the movies with Jackson’s oldest children.

“I felt so much pressure. I went and took his kids to the movies with me, and I was so nervous, I’m thinking, you know, I mean there’s body guards and everything,” Richards said of her day out with Paris and Prince. “He was like, ‘You’re going to be fine, you’re going with Auntie Kyle.’ Just the sweetest. Him getting his daughter dressed, putting her little red shoes on and a sweater. Just the kindest soul. I remember going to the movies and I said, ‘what do you guys want to have?’ And she said, ‘Can I have a Sprite?’ And I said, ‘Sure.’ And she had to call her dad, and she’s like, ‘Is it okay if I have a Sprite? Is it okay if I have Skittles?’

"If people knew that side of him, just the sweetest, kindest man, such a great father, really,” she added.

Here's a link to the story.
http://pagesix.com/2017/04/28/kyle-r...chael-jackson/

Rispondi