Pregnant at 50! Janet Jackson looks ready to burst as the ageless beauty goes shopping for baby furniture in London
A heavily pregnant Janet Jackson was seen shopping in London on Tuesday afternoon
The singer, 50, was seen looking at baby furniture at Back In Action
She and husband Wissam Al Mana are expecting their first child later this year
The singer cancelled her world tour back in April on doctor's orders so that she could try and start a family
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 18:00 GMT, 29 September 2016 | Updated: 21:32 GMT, 29 September 2016
A very pregnant Janet Jackson went out shopping for some baby furniture in London earlier this week.
The 50-year-old singer, who is expecting her first child with husband husband Wissam Al Mana, was seen looking around the store Back In Action in London.
Janet dressed for comfort during her outing in a pair of sweatpants and sweater with a scarf around her neck and a black headband.
She wore no makeup for her trip, but still managed to look decades younger than her age as she smiled at a photographer before getting into her car.





Happy couple: Jackson and her husband Wissam Al Mana at the John Galliano Ready to Wear Show back in October 2010 (above)
Entertainment Tonight reports that Janet arrived at the store in her chauffeured Mercedes on Tuesday afternoon her bodyguard, her assistant and two other members of her entourage.
Workers then shut down the shop so Janet could sit down and look over some of the store's offerings without being bothered by members of the public.
Janet left after roughly 45 minutes inside with a single bag.
The singer announced back in April that she would be postponing her world tour on doctor's orders as she and her husband were trying to start a family.
Then, in June, her brother Tito confirmed that she was expecting her first child.

All for you: Janet has not revealed the due date of her child
Janet posted a video back in April on her Instagram account in which she told fans: 'I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.
'Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now. I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4LirGfKhf



