Prince Jackson Announces LMU Heal LA In Dedication To His F

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Prince Jackson Announces LMU Heal LA In Dedication To His F

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 settembre 2016, 9:32

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon Sept 8th

So excited for our first @heallosangeles meeting today with founder @johnjunmuto

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Prince Jackson Announces LMU Heal LA In Dedication To Hi

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 ottobre 2016, 14:44

Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles

Our 1st event of the year will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for underserved communities. Please donate! ✌️️
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 ottobre 2016, 18:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JsXRwUUnw
Prince starts at 4:38

John Muto and Michael Jackson Jr., Introduce Heal Los Angeles at their Inaugural Meeting on September 8th, 2016. Heal LA, Loyola Marymount University's newest student organization, has chosen The Raise Foundation along with two other non-profit organizations to be the beneficiaries of their upcoming outreach efforts.
Heal Los Angeles' mission is to strengthen and support children and families in need throughout the greater Los Angeles region by fighting child abuse, homelessness, and hunger. They plan to support this mission by hosting fundraisers and other events on campus to raise funds for The Raise Foundation.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2016, 21:25

Prince Jackson Retweeted

Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles · 14h14 hours ago

We are excited to announce that @Mattel has donated 200 toys to #HEALLA. More details on this project coming soon! #MattelGives

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 novembre 2016, 8:54

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 novembre 2016, 7:57

Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles 13. Nov.

December 5th, is the last day to donate to our Christmas event. Let's keep on sharing our GoFundMe link! Thank you everyone!

#HEALLA

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2016, 14:28

http://extratv.com/2016/11/21/how-princ ... ds-legacy/
Nice video to see on this link.

Celebrity News November 21, 2016
How Prince Michael Jackson Is Carrying on Late Dad’s Legacy
Immagine
It’s been seven years since Michael Jackson passed away, but his eldest son, Prince, is keeping his memory alive. On Monday, Prince Michael Jackson sat down with “Extra’s” Mario Lopez for a rare one-on-one interview at Universal Studios Hollywood, where he opened up about life with the pop star and how he is carrying on his legacy.

Prince, a student at Loyola Marymount University, told Mario he is part of a student organization at school called “Heal LA,” based off his dad’s “Heal the World” organization. “It’s a student service organization at Loyola Marymount University. My friend John Muto wanted to start a service organization in which we honor my father. That’s why we took it from ‘Heal the World’ and we call it 'Heal LA' so we can start locally and hopefully spread it around.” The group focuses on “Homeless in LosAngeles, child abuse, and child hunger.”
The 19-year-old is enjoying his time as a college student. “I love it, I take very interesting classes, I take very challenging classes; there’re pros and cons to both, I think I’m learning a lot.” He actually met his girlfriend on the first day of convocation at school.

Prince, not only going to school and lending his time to charity work, he also recently started a production company, King’s Son Productions. He shared, “It’s a little homage to my dad, we try to focus on bringing back the long form of storytelling in music videos.”

As for his favorite songs by his legendary dad, Prince said, “I have memories associated with songs.” He revealed his top three, saying, “'Billy Jean,' ‘Thriller,' and 'You are Not Alone.’” Though he grew up with one of the biggest pop stars of all time, Prince reiterated that Michael was just dad. “To me it wasn’t different - he was my dad and he was just like everybody else’s dad.”

Prince Michael is also working on something big for the Christmas season with Heal Los Angeles, and explained that folks can go to their Twitter page and access their GoFundMe account to donate funds to Heal Los Angeles’s Boys and Girls Club event.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 novembre 2016, 10:00

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon

Had a great time with @mariolopezextra yesterday talking about @heallosangeles https://www.instagram.com/p/BNHv-knDK16/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 novembre 2016, 10:15

TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson
TJ Jackson ExtraTV retweetet

So proud of you Prince! Keep making a difference in this world. / #heallosangeles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_X_0OZT824

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 novembre 2016, 14:24

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Jackson on Following in Dad Michael Jackson's Footsteps and the Importance of Giving Back

Video: http://www.etonline.com/news/203609_...f_giving_back/

ET caught up with Michael Jackson's eldest child, Prince Jackson, who is already walking in his late father's footsteps when it comes to both show business and philanthropy.

"Everybody thought I would do music or be a dancer," Jackson told ET's Nischelle Turner on Wednesday. "I can't do either. I do enjoy film. I do enjoy that business a lot."
Bucking family tradition, Jackson's primary talents in showbiz seem to lie behind the camera. As a producer, he's done music videos for rapper Omer Bhatti and the Sco Triplets through his company, King's Son Productions, and he revealed that he looks to his father's seminal videos for inspiration.

"I like to study and see the little things that they could have done to make it better, or what they did to make it better and stand out from among the rest," Jackson, 19, said. "I think 'Smooth Criminal' [is my favorite]. Or 'Thriller' might be my favorite, because the magnitude and the size it had."

On the philanthropic side, Jackson co-founded the organization Heal Los Angeles, which supports families in the L.A. area with a focus on ending child abuse, homelessness and hunger.

"I'm trying to continue his work in helping children, helping homelessness and helping hunger," Jackson said. "That's what we really focus on with Heal LA, but we focus on a more local base."

Born in 1997, Jackson wasn't around when his father's most groundbreaking works were just taking over the airwaves, so his greatest memories of his dad have nothing to do with the King of Pop persona that the world fell in love with.

Jackson said the most normal thing about his dad was watching him "trying to cook."

"He would make Daddy bread," Jackson said. "I didn't really know what it was until recently. It was really like French toast."

Jackson was 12 years old when his father died in 2009. After getting over the initial shock and grieving process, Jackson said that he was able to step out in public as his own man because of the way his dad helped him prepare for the media.

"[His best advice] would be, 'Do not trust anyone at face value,'" Jackson said. "You need to verify exactly what it is."

WATCH: Debbie Rowe Says Daughter Paris Jackson Gives Her 'a Reason to Get Up' Each Morning Amid Cancer Battle

Now, as a sophomore at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, Prince, in many ways, is just a typical college student who cherishes his privacy.

"I don't think I'd ever go down the road with a reality series," he said. "I like to keep everything private, because there's been so much of my young life that wasn't private. I like to cherish what I'm able to."

Right now, he's cherishing his relationship with a special lady in his life.

"We've been together since college started," Jackson said through a smile, remaining mum on any specific details.

While it's unclear if he'll be spending time with his girlfriend during the holidays, Jackson confirmed that he will be getting together with his family.

"My dad used to always say around this time, 'Be thankful for what you have, because some people don't have it,'" Jackson said.

To contribute to Heal Los Angeles, visit them on Twitter (@heallosangeles) or check out their Go Fund Me page here.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 novembre 2016, 15:41

Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles 27. Nov.

We are only $189 away from reaching $6,000! Let's continue to donate and share the GoFundMe!

We are 1️9 days away !!!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 dicembre 2016, 14:48

Tonight we are wrapping 360 toys that we got from @Mattel and will be delivering it to the @raisefoundation.

Thank you @LALoyolan for this great article on us! We appreciate it! We are looking forward to making @LoyolaMarymount proud
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 dicembre 2016, 14:51

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2016, 10:30

We end today only $1,345 away from our $10,000 goal. Tomorrow will be the last day for donation. We WILL get to our goal by tomorrow!

...as for now it's only $ 930

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2016, 8:04

http://people.com/music/prince-micha...chael-jackson/

Prince Michael Jackson Reflects on His Late Father Michael: ‘He Showed Me What It Is to Be a Man’

Michael Jackson‘s son is thrilled to be carrying on the late icon’s legacy.

On Thursday night, Prince Michael (born Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.) and Heal LA — the student organization for volunteering he works with at Loyala Marymount University, where he’s a sophomore — hosted their first annual Christmas Celebration at the Boys & Girls Club, Los Angeles Harbor.

Now 19, the legendary musician’s son opened up about how his father influenced the man he’s become, and also inspired his philanthropic pursuits.

“He taught me what it is to be a man; he showed me what it is to be a father,” Jackson tells PEOPLE of his dad. “For me, to pass that on to my kids, or to help someone else who has kids. My cousin TJ [Jackson]’s kids, I treat them as if they were my kids. I have fun with them, I love watching them. That being said, I do hype them up, and they do get wild around me, but I think that would probably be the way to continue the teachings.”

As for his own passion for giving back, “That is something that my dad always did, and he instilled that in me and my siblings to keep doing it,” Jackson says. “I think it’s just the way that I was raised, honestly.”

Indeed, Jackson remembers the impact his father had on others and the joy he shared.

“I do have a memory: He had taken us to a hospital for children, and I remember that they were very sick. But when he walked into the room it lit up. All of the kids got happy.”

As for the new campus organization’s roots, Jackson says it came together organically—with a serendipitous touch of his father.

“I met the president [of Heal LA], and he said that he was a big fan of my dad; that my dad had inspired him to pursue a career in nonprofits and that he wanted to get started with a program, a service organization, on the Loyola Marymount campus. It would be called ‘Heal LA’ inspired by [the Jackson song] ‘Heal the World.’ Because one of my dad’s main focuses was children and hunger — and homelessness was another big thing — we decided to focus on that. But because we are only based in L.A., we decided that we were going to call it ‘Heal LA’ in the hopes that we could start a ripple that could spread.”

Adds Jackson: “The more I do stuff like this, the more I realize how much of me it is, how big a part of me it is.”

Jackson’s father died of cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009, leaving behind Prince Michael and his siblings, sister Paris Jackson, 18, and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II, 14.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 dicembre 2016, 8:08

http://extratv.com/2016/12/16/prince...-rowes-health/
Immagine
Last night, “Extra’s” Renee Bargh caught up with Prince Michael Jackson as he celebrated his LMU Student Organization Heal L.A.’s Christmas celebration at the Boys & Girls Club Los Angeles Harbor.

Prince gave a status update on how his mom Debbie Rowe is doing as she battles cancer, telling Renee, “She’s doing okay, she’s fighting and everything.”

Prince is doing a lot of good, following in his father Michael Jackson’s footsteps of giving back. “I enjoy doing it mostly because I get to help someone else.” The 19-year-old added, “He had actually taken us to a hospital one time. There was a long corridor with beds on either side of all these sick children, but he came in with sleighs full of toys, he made all the kids happy and smile, there was music playing — that was a good feeling.”

He is getting ready to celebrate the holidays and explained that for him, they’re all about “coming together after the end of the year and seeing what everyone is up to.”

The college student recently wrote letters to those who have impacted his life. “I wanted to show people that it’s important to express gratitude for the people that have supported you. For me, it was everyone from people in my family to my Gracie instructors… I want people to know it feels good to show your appreciation and your thanks.”

Prince Michael is trying to finish college while running his own production company. “We have a couple of projects with the family that we’re working on, I have a production company, I’m trying to finish college… Feature films is the end goal.”

Last night, his goal was to make less fortunate kids have a nice holiday. “We raised a lot of money… We got a lot of letters from kids. We tried to fulfill as many letters as we could with the $10,000 we raised.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 dicembre 2016, 9:16

Our Christmas event was amazing! The kids and teens had a great time! We hope we made a true difference to all the club members! #HEALLA
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
nischelleturner The things @princejackson and I end up doing every time I see him! LOL Let me say this, Michael Jackson and the entire Jackson family have done a helluva job with this one! Tonight on @entertainmenttonight see how, at 19, he's already got the "pay it forward" mentality!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 dicembre 2016, 9:34

Following in his late father Michael Jackson’s philanthropic footsteps, Prince Jackson has now started his own charity, Heal Los Angeles. The 19-year-old speaks with Access Hollywood's Alex Hudgens about being inspired by his music icon dad, and shares a touching letter from one of the children he's helping.
Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/video...SFoRD5pbS22.99

Video: http://www.accesshollywood.com/video...o-help-others/

You just want to give Prince a big hug...

https://twitter.com/heallosangeles/s...77694761689088

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 febbraio 2017, 9:34

Tonight we made sandwiches for our Peanut Butter Project where we will be distributing them to the homeless throughout LA. #HEALLA
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 febbraio 2017, 10:07

Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles 4. Feb.

Big thanks to @LMUHospitality and @CocaCola and @rdennis2 for donating all the soft drinks for our Peanut Butter Project! #HEALLA ✌️
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 febbraio 2017, 9:55

Immagine

Tonight we made 500 sandwiches for our second Peanut Butter Project! Can't wait to pass them out at Skid Row!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 febbraio 2017, 9:26

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 febbraio 2017, 10:22

Prince Jackson Retweeted this:

Thanks to @kindsnacks for their support of Heal LA. Excited for our team to #GiveKINDaTry !
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 marzo 2017, 9:42

princejackson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRTyCn6D...=princejackson
We have an exciting project coming up on April 8th with @asenseofhomeorg ! I need your support on helping my organization reach $7,000 by April 3rd! The donation website is on my Instagram bio. Just donating a $1 will make a huge difference! #HEALLA ✌️

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 marzo 2017, 10:05

Heal Los Angeles‏ @heallosangeles

You can start donating by clicking on this link down here

https://heallosangeles.givingfuel.com/lmu

Share think link we all your family and friends!
Immagine
If you are living outside the U.S. and would like to donate to our Spring Project, please message us on Twitter, Instagram, or Email!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 marzo 2017, 14:36

We had the pleasure of presenting the @raisefoundation with $2000 to further their work to prevent child abuse in Los Angeles. #HEALLA✌️
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2017, 11:03

Heal Los Angeles‏ @heallosangeles April, 2th

Where do we start? We can't thank you enough for your support and believing in Heal Los Angeles! This wouldn't be possible without you!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 aprile 2017, 9:25

A Sense of Home‏ @ASenseofHomeOrg 18 Std.Vor 18 Stunden​

LMU's @heallosangeles​ headed by and @princemjjjaxon​ & @johnjunmuto​ created a beautiful home for China & her 2 twin baby girls today. pic.twitter.com/Czexp31H2A​​
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 aprile 2017, 9:52

Prince Jackson‏Verified account @princemjjjaxon 4/17/2017
Join the @dodgersFdn Blue Circle by donating today! They are doing amazing work in the inner-city communities! http://dodgers.com/bluecircle
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 aprile 2017, 9:55

Prince hard at work helping remodel a home for a deserving family.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 aprile 2017, 10:08

Check out China and her two daughter's new home! "This project wouldn't be possible without all the donations we received from you guys!"
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 aprile 2017, 8:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe5xUwIQcB8
A Sense of Home‏ @ASenseofHomeOrg

This is the #future https://youtu.be/qe5xUwIQcB8 #worthyofattention #heartscreatehomes #bethechange > Thx @princemjjjaxon & @heallosangeles

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 aprile 2017, 9:33

Prince Jackson explains his personal connection to foster youths

Prince Jackson is giving back, helping those who have aged out of the foster care system.
Michael Jackson's eldest child recently teamed up with a philanthropic group, a Sense of Home, to furnish the home of an aged-out foster youth who is the mother of two.
In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Jackson explained why this project was especially meaningful to him.
"When my dad died, the thought of being in the foster system crossed my mind, but I was fortunate to have an incredible grandmother and cousin, TJ, to fall back on," he said. "It became a passion of mine for a few reasons: One is because we provide a home for kids and a home is very instrumental in the growth of a child. Secondly, because we are trying to end homelessness and this acts as a pre-empt against it."

Jackson, 20, is a student at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, where he co-founded the charitable student organization Heal Los Angeles, dedicated to helping eradicate child abuse, homelessness and hunger. Last month he appeared on "Good Morning America," and said Heal Los Angeles recently partnered with a Sense of Home to help former foster children "because it's very hard to get on your feet once you've gotten out of the system." Helping the young mother was an emotional experience, he said.
"For me, personally, I was honored that I had the fortune to be able to work with a Sense of Home and all of their volunteers. I was proud that we had finished this project for Heal Los Angeles and had built a home for a women and her children," he said. "Most importantly, I was happy because I could see her happiness when we finished the apartment."
He credits the King of Pop, who died in 2009, with instilling in him the importance of giving back.
"Helping others is important to me because it was important to my dad," Prince Jackson said. "He taught me and showed me that we cannot get anywhere in this life — professionally, physically, mentally, emotionally — without helping each other out."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=47043240

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2017, 9:54

TJ Jackson‏@tjjackson

So proud of @princemjjjaxon. Your humility/desire to give back is inspirational. Keep making a difference. I love u!

Paris-Michael K. J.‏@ParisJackson

yeah. that's my big brother right there. ❤ @princemjjjaxon
https://t.co/sMMJaJIoIM
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 agosto 2017, 9:31

Immagine
Heal Los Angeles‏ @heallosangeles Aug 19th
We are excited to show everyone our new and updated logo for Heal L.A. We have some exciting news as well for the new school year!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 settembre 2017, 11:22

Immagine

Immagine

Photo of Prince helping volunteers raise money to help those affected by the hurricane Irma.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 ottobre 2017, 10:29

https://twitter.com/PrinceParisBigi/sta ... 33/photo/1

@heallosangeles "Had a great time handing out sandwiches, waters, hygiene goody bags, and Kind Bars.#HEALLA "@princemjjjaxon

09:46 - 9. Okt. 2017 · Romania

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 ottobre 2017, 12:19

Heal Los Angeles ‎@heallosangeles
We are excited to host our 2nd Annual Christmas Celebration!
You can help us reach our goal by donating here: http://bit.ly/2zr2LQT

09:04 - 24. Okt. 2017
https://heallosangeles.givingfuel.com/xmas
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 ottobre 2017, 15:13

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 ottobre 2017, 9:13

Paris & Prince Jackson Step Out in Costume, Open Up About How Their Dad Influenced Them to Help Others

http://extratv.com/2017/10/29/paris-...o-help-others/

Michael Jackson’s children Prince Michael and Paris Jackson made a rare joint public appearance in L.A. — and it was for a good cause!

“Extra” caught up with the siblings, who were both in costume, at the Heal L.A. and TLK Fusion Present the 2nd Annual Costume for a Cause at the Jackson family home in Encino, California.

Prince said the event was benefiting both his foundation Heal L.A. and his three cousins' charity the Dee Dee Jackson Foundation, named for their mother, who was murdered in 1994.

Prince said of Heal L.A., “We focus on homelessness in L.A. as well as child abuse and child hunger.” He added, “The Dee Dee Foundation really works with kids who have lost a parent and had a traumatic experience like that to carry on their mom’s philanthropy work.”

He told "Extra" he is confident his passion for giving back came from his pop singer father. “It came from my dad — he really instilled in all of us that we need to help the community. You’re really nothing without the people that are around you so it’s really important to give back.”

"It's in our blood," Paris agreed.

Prince was thrilled to be there with his family celebrating Halloween as they did growing up, saying, “Big family get-togethers, we always celebrate Halloween like that. It’s great to scare each other from ‘Thriller.'"

He said he was glad to have Paris there, the two out together earlier in the week as well. “I am very proud of my sister. I love spending time with my sister, we had a great time at the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation event... When I get to spend the time with her, it is great.”

Prince said posing on the carpets together can be "stressful" because they don’t like the cameras, but that they had fun this time. “It was cool to do that," he said. "As long as we are together, we can tell jokes and have fun.”

Paris said she was happy to be there to support her brother.

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 novembre 2017, 10:51

A huge thank you to our Heal LA members for volunteering their time this weekend to make our events such a success!
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 novembre 2017, 8:05

Word around town is that Heal LA is hosting its 2nd Annual Christmas Celebration!

We are counting on everyone to make a donation for our event.

Donations are being accepted all around the world and you can donate by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2zr2LQT

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 novembre 2017, 10:54

Our 2nd Annual Christmas Celebration is right around the corner!

MAKE YOUR DONATION NOW!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 novembre 2017, 9:57

Heal Los Angeles @heallosangeles

TODAYS GOAL is to get $5,000 by the end of today!

All donations will be going towards our 2nd Annual Christmas Celebration!

Donations can be made by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2zr2LQT

21:17 - 20. Nov. 2017

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 dicembre 2017, 15:42

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

We want to thank @DDJFoundation for their generous $4,000 that will be going directed towards our 2nd Annual Christmas Celebration.

Our goal now is to reach $9,000 by December 13th!

Donate Here: http://bit.ly/2zr2LQT

20:12 - 1. Dez. 2017

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 dicembre 2017, 9:35

MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct

Donate to @HealLosAngeles - Boyss & Girls Club Christmas celebration in honor of Michael Jackson - They've almost reached their goal ! https://heallosangeles.givingfuel.com/xmas

19:40 - 12. Dez. 2017

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 dicembre 2017, 9:40

NEW Photos of @princemjjjaxon @heallosangeles the Boys & Girls Club held a joint annual Christmas event for children from low-income families.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 dicembre 2017, 9:57

Meet & Greet with @princemjjjaxon on the red carpet is always a must!

10:56 - 24. Dez. 2017
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2017, 14:07

Originally Posted by Paris78

Prince Jackson retweetet
Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles May 27th

We are proud to announce our partnerships with our three non-profit organizations.
HEALLOSANGELES
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 dicembre 2017, 15:18

Rispondi