CNN are working on a documentary series about MJ's trials

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

CNN are working on a documentary series about MJ's trials

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 agosto 2016, 10:52

This was posted by Raven Woods on TwitLonger.

Exciting News On New MJ Documentary!

I hope everyone will excuse me for having been a bit out of pocket this past week and a half or so. A recent job promotion (can't argue with blessings) has eaten up a lot of my time recently. Hopefully the dust will settle soon and I'll be able to get back into the groove. But in the meantime, I do want to pass on some rather exciting news. As many of you know, I recently did some pieces on Michael for The Huffington Post. Those articles apparently led a Hollywood producer to discover my blog, and I received a very interesting email which led to a phone conversation.

Turns out, these are the same people behind the very well received documentary "The United Shades of America" which ran on CNN and they are currently working on a series with Martin Sheen that will be broadcast on Investigative Discovery. He told me they are currently developing a documentary on "The Trials of Michael Jackson," a 6-part series that is going to be run on A&E. This will be a series that aims to expose what the media did to Michael and to expose his accusers and their motivations. It will also tie in to a separate but related A&E series on the last 90 days of Michael's life. (I asked him if there was any association with Tavis Smiley's project and he said no; they are totally different projects. He said Smiley's project is still being shopped). Their objective-or at least part of it-is that they want to show how the allegations and the media lynching played a huge part in killing Michael long before his time.Apparently Mary Fisher and Aphrodite Jones are already on board this project.

Anyway, he said he was blown away by the depth of my research that he saw in the articles he read and would like to have me on board this project as a consultant producer. I also told him there were many other very good MJ researchers that I believe he should contact. I am willing to pass on the names and contact information of those who would like to take part, but I want to know that is okay with anyone before I do it so please do let me know. I told him there are so many MJ researchers who work tirelessly and devotedly at what they do, but they simply do not have the platform of mainstream journalists, many of whom are only driven by clicks and profit. It was a very interesting discussion and I felt that these people are sincere in really wanting to get this side of the story out there. It was also encouraging to learn that all of the hard work that many of us have done as researchers and advocates is not in vain. People ARE watching us-and having their eyes opened.

As consultant producer, part of my job will be checking their scripts for accuracy of content. I may also be one of the "talking heads" although I haven't decided about that yet-I'm a very private person and really don't like being in the spotlight too much. But we'll see.

I should be receiving more info in about two weeks. But I wanted to pass this along as it is an exciting development. This is huge, especially with the Wade Robson case pending in just a few months. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp2097
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp2097

Rispondi