Prince Jackson Has Formed A New Video Production Company

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Prince Jackson Has Formed A New Video Production Company

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 giugno 2016, 11:45

Immagine

Prince's first video with Omer is going to be released tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHK1Z-hDWyn ... ncejackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Prince Jackson Has Formed A New Video Production Company

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 giugno 2016, 13:41

]Rapper/Singer Omer 'O-Bee' Bhatti Debuts Prince Michael Jackson-Produced 'Automatic' Video: Premiere

Rapper/ singer Omer "O-Bee" Bhatti plays super hero in the clip for his latest single "Automatic," making its debut on Billboard. Shot in less than a week, the video -- directed by Chris Perez and produced by Michael Jackson's son, Prince Michael Jackson -- was a collaborative artistic vision.
"I thrive off of creating something," the Norwegian rapper tells Billboard. "The concept of the whole video was sparked from Prince's first ideas for the video. We wanted to make a short-film type of video. Since I grew up under the mentorship of Michael Jackson, taking the cinematic approach came natural to me. I remember MJ used to say about his videos, 'They are not music videos -- I make short films.' I guess that stuck with me."
The King of Pop isn't the only icon who inspired "Automatic" -- Bhatti also shouts out Diddy, whose Bad Boy ways in the 90s inspired the song's hook.

Michael Jackson's Top 50 Billboard Hits
Prince Michael, who also stars in the clip, adds, "It’s inspired by the cinematic music videos that my dad made back in the day. It's hard to describe what it was like working on this video. It didn't feel like work -- I was learning so much from all the crew members as well as having the good fortune to be working with close friends of mine." He continues, "Working on this project felt like the beginning of a dream come true. I remember being on set and seeing the magnitude of the set and realizing, 'Wow, we're really doing this.'"
"Automatic" serves as the full-length production debut from Prince Michael Jackson's King's Son Productions. O-Bee's forthcoming independent EP is slated for release later this year.
Watch the mayhem unfold in the "Automatic" video below.

Can everybody see if I copy it over from Billboard? I can't get it to show below. It's up there on top of Omer's pix. It's not on YouTube yet. I find it funny that they have the guys with automatic weapons storming Hayvenhurst in the dark-that's kinda scary when you think about it.
I like it-don't care for Omer's song tho. I much prefer the Pointer Sister's "Automatic" that Michael and Emmanuel Lewis sang at the Grammy's restroom. LOL.

But good job, Prince-way to go. Glad to see you using so many family members and friends too.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 giugno 2016, 10:34

Immagine
"We couldn't have done this without him"

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon June 28th
We couldn't have done this without him @RealOBee… https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNZ5rBjbGp/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 luglio 2016, 21:34

Kings Son Production ‏@KingsSonProd July 27th

Congrats @scotriplets on your new video Rhythm of the World it was a great project to be a part of https://www.instagram.com/p/BIWW3qWhba-/

Sco@ScoTriplets

Announcing our new singe & music video #RhythmoftheWorld http://bit.ly/2a9NKw7 directed by @tajjackson3 produced by @princemjjjaxon #rt

Rispondi