Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 giugno 2019, 16:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... L3t-Uva2qc
Toy Story 4: Review with Bigi and Taj

Immagine

https://www.mariposagazette.com/arti...rincely-visit/

A ‘Prince’ly visit
Immagine

It would probably be mind-boggling if local residents knew how many celebrities come to the Mariposa area.

With Yosemite National Park as our backyard, the area draws a lot of famous people seeking a getaway.

That scenario was true this week, as well, when the son of one of the most famous celebrities in the history of the planet came to Mariposa — to jump out of an airplane.

Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson, the son of “King of Pop” Michael Jackson, was in Mariposa on Monday and took the plunge from an airplane with Skydive Yosemite, a business that came to this area over a year ago and features scenic skydiving adventures.

Access to Jackson was limited, but Paul Wignall of Skydive Yosemite snapped several photos of Jackson, who was in the area to basically skydive and take in the beauty of Mariposa County.

Jackson was accompanied by his cousin, Sigmund Esco “Siggy” Jackson, Jr., during the skydiving experience that originated at the Mariposa Yosemite Airport. Siggy is the son of Jackie Jackson, who was the oldest brother in the Jackson 5 and a founding member.

Born on Feb. 13, 1997, in Los Angeles, Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., also known as “Prince,” is the first child of pop star Michael Jackson. His biological mother is Debbie Rowe, the former wife of Michael Jackson. Rowe signed over custody of Michael Joseph and his biological sister, Paris-Michael Katherine, after Rowe and Michael Jackson divorced in 1999. Michael Jr. graduated from the Buckley School in 2015.

His father, Michael Jackson, suffered cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles on June 25, 2009. He died shortly thereafter, at the age of 50. The jump on Monday came one day before the 10 year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson, which sent shock waves around the world at the time.

Following his father’s death, Michael Jr., who was 12 years old at the time, came under the legal guardianship of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson. Katherine became the legal guardian of Michael Jackson’s other siblings, Paris and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson, as well.

The reason he was at the airport isn’t clear, other than the fact he was enjoying this region.

The photos supplied by Wignall show Prince and Siggy jumping from the airplane and landing without incident at the airport. Skydive Yosemite only provides tandem jumps, meaning customers are attached to a professional skydiver during the adventure.

It was also learned the group did make a visit to Yosemite National Park while they were in the area.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 luglio 2019, 21:09

Immagine

Like father like son.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 luglio 2019, 22:09

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 luglio 2019, 11:21

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 luglio 2019, 15:55

Paris Jackson and boyfriend Gabriel Glenn are at their bohemian chic best as they arrive to perform as The Soundflowers together in Hollywood
By MARISA OKANO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:22 BST, 20 July 2019

Together, they make up breakout folk-rock duo The Soundflowers.

And on Friday, Paris Jackson and her bandmate beau Gabriel Glenn were spotted on their way into Hollywood bar Davey Waynes to prep for their show at the venue that same night.

Jackson extended a hand to a fan waiting outside as she donned harem pants dipped in tie-dye, a hand-knitted white vest and a slew of wooden beaded jewelry.

Immagine

Boho babes: On Friday, Paris Jackson and her bandmate beau Gabriel Glenn were spotted on their way into Hollywood bar Davey Waynes to prep for their show at the venue that same night.

To take the hippie-chic vibes even further, she added a pair of circle-shaped sunglasses with lenses in a violet ombré color as well as a pair of brown leather Birkenstock sandals.

Glenn kept things comfortable in a pair of black drawstring sweatpants and a red long-sleeved shirt.

The pair promoted the show with a poster that oozed 70s throwback vibes, with several commenters showing their excitement for the big night.

Immagine

Immagine

The lovebirds' appearance comes a few hours after they were Insta-storied in the studio by fellow musician Austin Brown.

In the sweet video, Jackson puts her arms around Glenn's waist and holds them there as they rock softly back and forth and whistle a tune in unison.

A pink-toned filter over the video adds a romantic touch.

Immagine

Smack! According to a source via Page Six back in May, the two are 'talking marriage' and have even 'exchanged promise rings.' Here they are in an Instagram post shared recently

According to a source via Page Six back in May, the two are 'talking marriage' and have even 'exchanged promise rings.'

Though the source says that the two are far from sealing the actual deal, walking down the aisle is definitely 'the long-term plan' for them.

Jackson and Glenn began dating in 2018.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 luglio 2019, 9:58

Prince Jackson
@princemjjjaxon
Thanks for the dope shirt krafty_mj_stuff really appreciate it looks just like my bike. Anyways hope y’all enjoy the way the road king looks as much as I enjoy riding it @ Los Angeles, California (link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0PEpIqgvAu ... 08t5n5g9qs) instagram.com/p/B0PEpIqgvAu/…

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 luglio 2019, 10:25

#GABRIELGLEN & #PARISJACKSON
The couple held hands as they left #DaveyWaynes after performing with their band The Soundflowers in #Hollywood. #runwaymagazine #runway #official #news

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 luglio 2019, 11:39

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... Glenn.html

Paris Jackson 'set to sign major music deal' with boyfriend Gabriel Glenn... four months after they played their first public concert as The Soundflowers
By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 15:06 BST, 23 July 2019

Paris Jackson is set to sign a major music deal.

The 21-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson has formed folk-rock duo The Soundflowers with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn and the pair have attracted interest from a number of record companies.

A source told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: 'Paris is really focused on her music and it's given her a lot of comfort.

Immagine

She and Gabriel have grown their following and a handful of big labels have shown interest in offering them a deal, including Universal.

'There is a lot of pressure on her because of who she is, but she just wants to have fun with it.

Her sound is a lot different from MJ's and she rarely covers his songs.

'Paris wrote some of the songs when she was a young teen and going through difficult times battling depression and drug addiction, while others are love songs that Gabriel wrote for her. It's quite a mix.'

Immagine

The duo had their first public concert together as The Soundflowers in late March, according to Billboard.

Meanwhile, Paris recently gushed that her boyfriend makes her 'the luckiest girl in the world' as they celebrated their one-year anniversary in April.

Alongside several pictures of the pair, including snaps of them locking lips and playing music together, she wrote: 'you're the light of my life.'

Adding: 'Thank you for making me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. happy anniversary baby can't wait for another trip around the sun (sic)'

Friends have said that Gabriel has been 'super supportive' of Paris since they started dating last year.

An insider said: 'He's a musician and they play together in a band. [They've been together] for several months and he is super supportive and understanding.

'He's been there for her and they have grown closer through this. He's been a constant in her life and she really needs him right now.'

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 luglio 2019, 11:21

https://www.instagram.com/albertominerojr/
albertominerojr
Tonight 2 Dreams Came True! I saw the Premiere of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and I rapped with Prince, Paris and Bigi Jackson.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 luglio 2019, 17:09

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 agosto 2019, 12:02

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Enigma Awards

Immagine
Prince, John, Vallerie and Kazembe at the Enigma Awards .

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 agosto 2019, 16:50

Varèse Sarabande Records
Published on 5 Aug 2019
Lead single from the original motion picture soundtrack, The Peanut Butter Falcon, releasing on August 9th. Performed by Parker Ainsworth, Butch Walker, Paris Jackson and Jessie Payo. “When my good friend Tyler Nilson told me about The Peanut Butter Falcon, and played me the song his friend Parker Ainsworth co-wrote for the film, ‘Running For So Long (House a Home)’, I was very excited and couldn’t wait to start recording. I suggested to bring Paris Jackson on board for some accompaniment - she has been a family friend for many years and she had just recently done some backing vocals on a record of my own. Everyone involved thought that she was perfect for the song and her vocals gave it a very special note, just like I feel the movie is. We also ended up putting a third singer on with them named Jessie Payo, who was Parker’s suggestion and I LOVE the result. The Peanut Butter Falcon is such a beautiful story with a wonderful (and much needed) message right now, that touched me deeply every single time I watched it - and I’ve watched it multiple times now. I’m sure it will touch the hearts of so many others as well.” – Butch Walker, music producer.
Category
Music
Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song
Running For So Long (House A Home)
Artist
Parker Ainsworth, Butch Walker, Paris Jackson, Jessie Payo
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Varese Sarabande Records)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlPZYaxGzLQ

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...TFTB7SDRoK2Zgp

Michael Jackson's Nephew Files to Keep Guardianship of His Youngest Son Blanket

Prince Michael Jackson, better known as Blanket, will remain under the guardianship of his uncle TJ Jackson for the next few months before he's able to be on his own.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, TJ filed an updated Letters of Guardianship with the court this week. The filing is a bit of formality as TJ has been at least Prince's co-guardian since 2012. The guardianship docs give TJ the option to extend the guardianship of Blanket past the age of 18 but he did not request that.

Immagine

The court filing also includes a document that lays out TJ's duties as a guardian.

Under the heading "fundamental responsibilities," the document states, "The guardian of the person of a child has the care, custody, and control of the child. As guardian, you are responsible for providing for food, clothing, shelter, education, and all the medical and dental needs of the child. You must provide for the safety, protection, and physical and emotional growth of the child."

The document also says that TJ is given "full legal and physical custody" and that "the child's parents can no longer make decisions for the child while there is a guardianship."

When Katherine Jackson first filed for guardianship of Blanket (as well as Paris and Prince) she stated that the children have “no relationship with their biological mother."

The document also outlines how the guardian is responsible for the child's education, housing and medical treatment and even holds the guardian "liable for the harm and damages caused by the willful misconduct of a child."

When Michael Jackson died in 2009, his mother Katherine was granted guardianship of all three of his children. T.J. was made a co-guardian of Blanket in August 2012 —Prince and Paris were over 18 by that point — and Katherine resigned her position as guardian a few months later, leaving TJ as the sole guardian of Blanket.

The guardianship docs give TJ the option to extend the guardianship of Blanket past the age of 18 but he did not request that.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 agosto 2019, 21:59

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... qisKBn0gTw

Michael Jackson's nephew granted guardianship of Blanket until he's an adult
Blanket Jackson will be under the guardianship of TJ Jackson until he is 18 after a court granted an extension

Immagine

Michael Jackson’s nephew has been granted guardianship of his teenage son, Blanket, until he is an adult.

TJ Jackson will now solely look after Blanket, who is now known as Prince Michael, after he had previously shared the duties.

Blanket had been under the guardianship as his biological mother 'has no relationship' with him and now TJ will be in charge of the teenager's welfare until he turns 18 in February 2020.

The agreement will automatically end when Blanket turns 18 or "is adopted, marries, becomes emancipated by a court order, enters into active military duty, or dies".

TJ had previously shared the guardianship with Blanket's grandmother, Katherine Jackson.

TJ now has "full legal and physical custody" of Blanket which, under the "fundamental responsibilities" of the agreement, means: "The guardian of the person of a child has the care, custody, and control of the child.

"As guardian, you are responsible for providing for food, clothing, shelter, education, and all the medical and dental needs of the child.

"You must provide for the safety, protection, and physical and emotional growth of the child."

The guardianship means that the child's parents can no longer make any decisions for the child, though Michael died in 2009 and Blanket's biological mother has not been in the picture since he was a baby.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 agosto 2019, 17:03

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 settembre 2019, 22:04

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5E08C3FE

Paris Jackson Shuts Down 50 Cent Over Michael Jackson Vs. Chris Brown Debate
Aron A.
By Aron A.
September 05, 2019 20:47

Paris Jackson had to remind 50 Cent of a little thing called the Super Bowl.
50 Cent is a master at stirring the pot, although sometimes its a bit much. Over the past week or so, he's been arguing -- partially trolling -- that Chris Brown has surpassed Michael Jackson as an entertainer. I mean, some could argue it but it's hard to exceed Michael Jackson and his legacy. Regardless of the allegations, he's one of the greatest to ever do it. Earlier today, 50 Cent shared a clip of Chris Brown doing multiple backflips, one after another with the caption, "All I'm saying is I never seen MJ come out like this."

50cent
Verified
All I’m saying is I never seen MJ come out like this

It's a hot take, clearly but no one would really expect the King of Pop's daughter to feel the need to come to his defense. Paris Jackson kept it G when she slid into Fif's comments and reminding him of the 1993 Super Bowl. Although she made it clear she meant no disrespect towards Chris Brown, she wanted 50 to know that he's in the wrong.

"superbowl 1993. true legends don't need to exert outrageous amounts of energy just to grasp your attention. stillness, my friend. stillness. more power in stillness than you can probably understand," she wrote. "And i say this with zero shade to chris i love him dearly. this is just for you 50."

50 Cent has yet to issue a response but we'll keep you posted if he does.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 settembre 2019, 10:12

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 settembre 2019, 11:35

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 settembre 2019, 22:09

Stephanie Mills is defending Paris Jackson on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HlRgTDvgI ... 2ni2agcc15

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 settembre 2019, 11:57

Little video from just after Prince's graduation.

#MichaelJacksonInnocent#HonorMJ#MichaelJackson Retweeted
Esma Elhan
@JerrEsma

#princejackson saying "Hey Grandma did u see my stole?? It's for Heal LA. This quote is from dad"
https://twitter.com/i/status/1127623200064434177

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 settembre 2019, 17:04

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... n-gig.html

Paris Jackson puts on a VERY cheeky display as she joins rocker beau Gabriel Glenn at The Soundflowers gig in Los Angeles
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 13:47 BST, 19 September 2019

Their romance has gone from strength to strength since April 2018.

And Paris Jackson looked incredible as she stepped out with rocker beau Gabriel Glenn at their gig at LA hotspot, Hotel Cafe on Wednesday.

The model and actress, 21, was every inch the rockstar as she made a very cheeky gesture while leaving the gig, after performing with beau Gabriel in their band, The Soundflowers.

Immagine

Cheeky: Paris Jackson put on a very cheeky display as she stepped out with rocker beau Gabriel Glenn at their gig at LA hotspot, Hotel Cafe on Wednesday

The daughter of late pop icon Michael Jackson looked stylish in a green and gold striped sweater paired with chunky gold chains.

Her caramel tresses were styled in soft waves while her pretty features were enhanced with feline flicks of liner and rose gloss.
Gabriel showed off his quirky style in a sunflower print silk shirt paired with ripped jeans and a silver chain.

The musician wore his brunette locks flowing over his shoulders as he held hands with his stunning girlfriend.

Immagine

In April, Paris hailed Gabriel the 'light of [her] life' in an Instagram post to mark their first anniversary.

Alongside several pictures of the pair, including snaps of them locking lips and playing music together, she wrote: 'You're the light of my life. thank you for making me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. Happy anniversary baby can't wait for another trip around the sun.'

It was previously claimed that Gabriel was a hit with Paris' friends and family because he is 'super supportive and understanding' of her.

An insider said: 'He's a musician and they play together in a band. [They've been together] for several months and he is super supportive and understanding about how hard the last few weeks have been for Paris.'

Immagine

The source also called the rock star a 'constant' in Paris' life, saying she 'needs him right now.'

Meanwhile, it was recently revealed Soundflowers are on the verge of signing a major record deal.

A source said recently: 'Paris is really focused on her music and it's given her a lot of comfort.

'She and Gabriel have grown their following and a handful of big labels have shown interest in offering them a deal, including Universal.

'There is a lot of pressure on her because of who she is, but she just wants to have fun with it.

Speaking on the similarities between her music when compared to her fathers, the source revealed their sounds are actually quite different.

'Her sound is a lot different from MJ's and she rarely covers his songs.

'Paris wrote some of the songs when she was a young teen and going through difficult times battling depression and drug addiction, while others are love songs that Gabriel wrote for her. It's quite a mix,' they finished.

Debbie was wed to Michael from 1996 until 1999. Prior to Rowe, the iconic star was married to the daughter of singer Elvis Presley - Lisa Marie Presley - from 1994 to 1996.

Rowe and Jackson also share a son, 22-year-old Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.

The late hit maker has a third child, Prince Michael Jackson II, from a previous relationship as well.

Immagine

Cute couple: It was previously claimed that Gabriel was a hit with Paris' friends and family because he is 'super supportive and understanding' of her (pictured June 2019)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 ottobre 2019, 21:41

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 ottobre 2019, 17:11

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 ottobre 2019, 14:45

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 ottobre 2019, 11:58

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... Glenn.html
Paris Jackson dazzles in blush satin gown as she poses on the carpet with boyfriend Gabriel Glenn at amFAR Gala
By SHELBY SLAUGHTER AT DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:14 BST, 11 October 2019
It's date night for this hot Hollywood couple.

Paris Jackson, 21, and Gabriel Glenn, 20, stepped out for the amFAR Gala on Thursday evening rocking an edgy style and attitude as they posed for the cameras together on the purple carpet.

Rather than the typical carpet pose, this couple opted for learning on the shoulder of the other while Gabriel kept a stone cold pose.
Immagine
Immagine
The model wore a blush-colored satin gown that had a jeweled accent on the left side of her chest.
She had her long hair dyed a lavender color at the tips which went well with the color of her dress for the evening.

For the evening, she posed with her hand on her hip and leaned into her longtime love Gabriel.
Immagine
Immagine
Her beau didn't break his stern look while walking the carpet with his lady love.

He had his long brunette hair pulled to the side in a dramatic side part as he stared down the cameras.

For the occasion the star sported an all black suit that had a long tassel tie around the neck.
Immagine
Immagine
These two love birds have been together for a little over a year and celebrated the milestone back in April with a heartfelt post on Instagram.

'You're the light of my life. thank you for making me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. Happy anniversary baby can't wait for another trip around the sun,' she wrote alongside the collection of photos of the two.

Paris is most definitely following in the footsteps of her late father Michael Jackson as she continues to tour and sing in the band with her lover called, The Soundflowers.

Earlier this month it was revealed that the band was close to signing their first record deal together.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 ottobre 2019, 9:10

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 ottobre 2019, 9:28

Angelo Robles
@familyoffice

Today at our FOA event in Los Angeles, I had the pleasure of meeting Prince Jackson, son of Michael Jackson. Prince took some time to share parts of his life and insights with our audience today.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 ottobre 2019, 21:39

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 ottobre 2019, 9:27

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/prince-mic ... 93599.html

Prince Michael Jackson Reflects On The Wisdom His Father Shared With Him

The eldest child of the King of Pop spoke openly about his father.
Paris Jackson may be the most vocal of Michael Jackson's children. She's active on social media and claps back at people who speak out against her father, but her siblings tend to stay in the background. Her brothers, Prince Michael Jr. and Blanket, are the quieter of the trio of siblings, but the eldest of M.J.'s kids was spotted recently sharing a bit about the wisdom his father instilled in him.

Prince Michael was a speaker at the Los Angeles summit for the Family Office Associaton where he was asked what it was like being the son of the King of Pop. "I'm asked that a lot, especially around a lot of my dad's fans as to what it was like to be raised by, a lot of people know him as the 'King of Pop,'" he said. "Obviously, I was named after that moniker as Prince. Very honored to share his name Michael, as well. It's very interesting, because a lot of people expect his fatherhood or his words of wisdom to be very different from their own parents because he was such an icon, such an image that many of us know and love. But, to me, he was my father, first and foremost, and I believe he imparted on me knowledge a lot of you may have already heard and sometimes."

"This may sound cliché...when we were talking about this and I did a lot of reflection," Prince Michael continued. "I tried to think of words that consistently came up. My father was a humanitarian first and foremost, above being the greatest entertainer of all time. I tried to think about the words that really resonated within my own life and what I kind of live my life by, and the first one that came up was 'compassion.' My father came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. Very large family in a very small house. So, he understood what it was like to struggle, as well as what it was like to be prosperous. He wanted us to always remember to never forget to have compassion for the less fortunate. We can never truly understand where they're coming from, and we should strive to."

The 22-year-old went to say that the second word that his father emphasized was "humility." Prince Michael stated that even though Michael Jackson was hailed as being the "greatest entertainer of all time," he always kept a humble heart.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 ottobre 2019, 14:35

Prince Jackson: " It's very interesting, because a lot of people expect his fatherhood or his words of wisdom to be very different from their own parents because he was such an icon, such an image that many of us know and love. But, to me, he was my father, first and foremost, and I believe he imparted on me knowledge a lot of you may have already heard and sometimes."
"This may sound cliché...when we were talking about this and I did a lot of reflection, I tried to think of words that consistently came up. My father was a humanitarian first and foremost, above being the greatest entertainer of all time. I tried to think about the words that really resonated within my own life and what I kind of live my life by, and the first one that came up was 'compassion.' My father came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. Very large family in a very small house. So, he understood what it was like to struggle, as well as what it was like to be prosperous. He wanted us to always remember to never forget to have compassion for the less fortunate. We can never truly understand where they're coming from, and we should strive to."
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/prince-mic ... on-reflect
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2019, 11:42

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Scooby-Doo & Shaggy

Paris Hilton's Halloween party at a private residence in Beverly Hills on Thursday

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 ottobre 2019, 20:59

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 ottobre 2019, 8:44

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 novembre 2019, 9:46

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ch-up.html
Paris Jackson looks boho chic as she heads to the hair salon for a hairdo touch up

By KELLIE CHUDZINSKI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:45 GMT, 2 November 2019

Last night she looked nearly unrecognizable in her Halloween costume.

But Paris Jackson was back to her boho chic self on Friday.

The 21-year-old headed to Nine Zero West salon in Los Angeles for a touch up to her short hairdo.

Immagine

Paris went casual for her Friday trip to the hair salon.

She looked comfortable in green lounge pants, and boot slippers, with a lace up front.

Ready to wrap up on her way in, she carried a red zip up sweatshirt.

Seemingly going braless she wore a beige crop top that revealed her lower torso.

Immagine

Paris decked out with accessories, wearing a few different necklaces of varying lengths.

She also carried a black bag on her right shoulder.

On her way inside she seemed to run into a friend leaving in a black BMW.

As she headed out of the salon she put on her sweater.

Immagine

Earlier in the week she dressed up alongside her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn.

They were barely recognizable as grizzled wizards at a costume dressed as Radagast the Brown from J. R. R. Tolkein's Lord Of The Rings series.

The 21-year-old model and actress also referred to herself and her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn as 'two gay wizards' as they showed off their grizzled looks.

Immagine

Paris first posted a mirror selfie which showed off the costume, inspired by the characters appearance in Peter Jackson's Hobbit films.

'Happy halloween from radagast the brown,' she captioned it.

The outfit featured a long brown robe along with an unusual gray hat with multiple flaps raised up.

She carried a thick wooden walking stick to complete the outfit, as well as a long gray wig and fake beard.

'Just two gay wizards that love each other very much,' she captioned another video that showed the two bandmates getting close and sharing a brief yet tongue-heavy kiss while dressed as wizened magical men.

Though Paris opted to dress up as the more obscure Lord Of The Rings wizard, Gabriel went with a classic and dressed as Gandalf, portrayed in the film series by Ian McKellen.

Immagine

Made for each other: The outfit featured a long brown robe along with an unusual gray hat with multiple flaps raised up, while Gabriel was dressed as the iconic wizard Gandalf

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 novembre 2019, 14:15

Could be wrong but I think they said 'nap' not 'bath'.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 novembre 2019, 10:49

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 novembre 2019, 20:48

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 novembre 2019, 16:25

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... arpet.html

Paris Jackson flaunts her midriff in two different looks as she hits the carpet for the alice + olivia collection in Hollywood
By SARAH SOTOODEH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and PAUL CHAVEZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:49, 8 November 2019

She's a model, actress and the daughter of late pop superstar Michael Jackson.

And on Thursday night, Paris Jackson stepped on the carpet for the alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet x FriendsWithYou Collection launch party at Hollywood Athletic Club.

The 21-year-old beauty donned two different looks for the red carpet - both flaunting her flat midriff - while attending the event in Hollywood, California.

[media]https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/ ... 837233.mp4[/media]

Immagine
Immagine

Gorgeous: Paris Jackson stepped on the carpet for the alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet x FriendsWithYou Collection LA launch party at Hollywood Athletic Club on Sunday

Paris wore a maroon crop top along with faded blue bell bottoms and a salmon sweater for one of her outfits.

She completed her ensemble with open-toed pink platform heels and accessorized with several long necklaces.

Paris also sported full makeup and had her blonde hair down in soft curls around her shoulders.

She additionally hit the carpet in bright red flared trousers that she teamed with a long-sleeved black top knotted at the bottom.

Immagine

Immagine

Crop top: Paris also wore a maroon crop top with faded blue bell bottoms

She carried a rainbow clutch and also accessorized with a nose ring.

Paris showed her flat stomach and part of her chakras tattoo in both her tops.

She was spotted on the carpet kissing the cheek of model Caroline D'Amore, 35, who shined in a bronze dress.

Immagine

Launch party: Paris wrapped her arm around Caroline on the carpet

The collection launch party also was attended by Caitlyn Jenner, 70, who wore an all-black outfit.

She was joined by her constant companion Sophia Hutchins, 23, who donned a long green dress with high thigh split.

Caitlyn, Sophia and Paris teamed up for group photos with Stacey Bendet, 41, the creative director and CEO of Alice + Olivia.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 novembre 2019, 20:59

Ilaria ⚡
@ilariafanmj

“My dad would cry to me at night. Picture your parent crying to you about the world hating him for something he didn’t do.
To see my entire world in pain, I started to hate the world because of what they were doing to him.” — Paris Jackson

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 novembre 2019, 10:59

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ation.html

Paris Jackson rocks a red and black dress as she and her brother Prince attend the Ryan Gordy Foundation's 60 Years of Motown Celebration
By BRIAN MARKS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:09, 12 November 2019

Their father debuted the iconic moonwalk dance for a Motown TV special in 1983.

Paris Jackson and Prince Jackson helped celebrate the record label that released Michael Jackson's early Jackson 5 recordings when they attended the Ryan Gordy Foundation's 60 Years of Motown Celebration on Monday.

The 21-year-old actress and model showed off a fierce red and black dress for the event in Beverly Hills, while her 22-year-old entrepreneur brother stood out in a jeweled tuxedo.
Immagine

Honoring giants: Paris Jackson, 21, and Prince Jackson, 22, lit up the red carpet for the Ryan Gordy Foundation's 60 Years of Motown Celebration on Monday in Beverly Hills

Paris' dress featured a silky black pleated skirt with pleated shoulder accents and thick black straps.

Her sheer top was adorned with red feathers and abstract embroidery.

A second layer of the lace and embroidery reached below her skirt and enveloped one leg.

She wore her dirty blonde locks in gentle curls over her shoulders and had on a pair of studded black platform heels.

Immagine

Immagine

Prince was seemingly more reserved with his black tux, but he added some flair with rhinestone-adorned peaked lapels and prominent french cuffs.

He wore a standard black necktie, though he tied it in an unusual bow reminiscent of a long Western bow tie.

In addition to her brother, Paris was accompanied by her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn, who wore a black tuxedo with studded lapels and a black ascot around his neck.

Immagine

Standing out: Prince was seemingly more reserved with his black tux, but he added some flair with rhinestone-adorned peaked lapels and prominent french cuffs

Immagine

Immagine

Cute couple: In addition to her brother, Paris was accompanied by her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn, who wore a black tuxedo with studded lapels and a black ascot around his neck

For the full article please follow the link.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 novembre 2019, 20:36

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 novembre 2019, 21:06

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 novembre 2019, 8:15

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 novembre 2019, 9:05

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 novembre 2019, 6:53

This is lovely. Prince and Paris getting ready for Motown 60th anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjdSKaT ... Fr5XksQiYA

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2019, 21:01

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 novembre 2019, 11:33

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Michael Jackson’s daughter performs at SLO County brew pub

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/entert...237385094.html

Immagine

Michael Jackson’s daughter is embarking on her own musical career — and she made an appearance in Paso Robles on Wednesday as part of her coastal California tour.

Paris Jackson, 21, the daughter of the pop music icon and Debbie Rowe, performed with her boyfriend, Gabriel Glenn, Wednesday night at The Pour House, bartender Bri Cormier said.

Paris Jackson is one of Michael Jackson’s three children and his only daughter. Michael Jackson died in 2009, when his daughter was 11 years old.

Paris Jackson and Glenn call themselves The Soundflowers, and their Paso Robles show was arranged as a last-minute stop between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Cormier said.

A post on Jackson’s Instagram page says the band will be traveling up Highway 1 to San Francisco “buskin’ n stoppin’ at cafes and dive bars along the way, guided by the new moon.”

A post on Glenn’s Instagram page shows the couple stayed in Morro Bay for a night, and another post from the band’s page appears to show the two on the beach near Morro Rock. The band’s next stop appears to be Santa Cruz.

Cormier called Jackson and Glenn “cool people” who are in the midst of figuring out their sound as a band.

“She’s actually a really good singer,” she said.

The two traveled with a large entourage, but Jackson took the time to snap photos and chat with fans after the show, Cormier said.

“There was no air of pretension to her,” she said.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 novembre 2019, 20:13

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 novembre 2019, 10:54

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 novembre 2019, 9:19

PK
@ParisJackson

come shake a turkey leg with us tonight @ 10pm, good times at davey waynes in hollywierd. there’s no cover but just by buying drinks at the bar and getting shwaisted, you’ll be helping the foundation. $1 from each drink goes to
@heallafdn
. we play sad songs in a happy tone.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 dicembre 2019, 10:12

Rispondi