Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 febbraio 2019, 14:48

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -bash.html
Paris Jackson radiates elegance in orange silk gown at the Vanity Fair Oscar bash

By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:11 GMT, 25 February 2019
Paris Jackson exuded Hollywood glam as she attended the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar bash in Beverly Hills, California at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday.

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson, 20, was snapped in a silky orange gown with a billowing shoulder area and a corset waist as she posed at the celebrity-laden bash in Southern California.

The Gringo star accessorized in luxe fashion with a diamond encrusted necklace, gold heels, multiple bracelets and a black clutch.
Immagine
The late King of Pop's daughter wore smoky eye shade and had her dark brown coif parted on one side as she posed with confidence at the year's highest-profile industry party.

Paris, the sister of Prince, 22, and Blanket, 17, is currently romantically-linked to a musician named Gabriel Glenn, who she's been in a band with called The Soundflowers since last summer.
Paris had been linked with supermodel Cara Delevingne, drummer Michael Snoddy and soccer player Chester Castellaw in recent years.

It's been a turbulent start to the year for Paris and the Jackson family, as they brace for next month's mass release of Leaving Neverland, a documentary based on the sexual abuse allegations made against the late Beat It singer, who died at the age of 50 in June of 2009 with toxic amounts of drugs in his system.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
While Paris has not spoken out about the upcoming four-hour documentary, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, the Jackson family issued a statement last month ahead of the forthcoming release of the doc.

'Michael always turned the other cheek, and we have always turned the other cheek when people have gone after members of our family - that is the Jackson way,' the family said in the statement.

They continued: 'But we can't just stand by while this public lynching goes on.... Michael is not here to defend himself, otherwise these allegations would not have been made.'
Immagine
Over the years, Paris has been an outspoken advocate for her late dad, shooting to fame following his death when she remembered him in a eulogy.

'Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine,' a then 11-year-old Paris told the crowd. 'And I just want to say that I love him so much.'

In 2016, she tweeted about her late father, 'The most pure people are always torn down. It will continue to be proven that my beloved father has always been and forever will be innocent.'
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 febbraio 2019, 10:20

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 marzo 2019, 11:40

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ously.html
Paris Jackson dances with a male friend and tweets 'don't take life too seriously' amid furor over Michael Jackson documentary

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 22:20 GMT, 5 March 2019
She's yet to publicly comment on the furor over HBO's Finding Neverland documentary, which paints her late father Michael Jackson as a child abuser.

However Paris Jackson showed that life carries on, as she posted a new video showing herself dancing with a friend on Tuesday.

The model and aspiring actress shared the clip to Instagram Stories, in which she and her male pal performed a snippet of a routine to Bob Seger's hit Old Time Rock and Roll.
Immagine
Paris wore sunglasses, and a tie-dye shirt reading 'Don't even trip'.

She appeared to be spoofing the dance routine from 1983 movie Risky Business.

The same day she tweeted to her 1.31million followers: 'Don't take life too seriously, life already takes itself serious enough as it is.'

Her social media remark comes the day after HBO screened the Finding Neverland documentary, which features allegations from Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who alleged that Michael sexually abused them as children.

While Paris has not commented, members of her extended family have claimed Michael Jackson was 'naive' about children but wasn't an abuser.
The late King of Pop's siblings, Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson, and his nephew Taj spoke out on CBS This Morning.

Tito's son Taj, 45, claimed that the family do not wish to 'put more energy' into the claims against their late relative - who died in 2009 - because they don't want to draw any more attention to the documentary.

Taj said: 'There's a fear to put more energy to it and more eyeballs to it. 'That's why Janet (his aunt) hasn't said anything, because she doesn't want to make it any bigger.'

The siblings stated that they know the Thriller hitmaker was not a sexual predator and accused the documentary of spinning lies.

Jackie, 67, said: 'I don't have to see the documentary… I know my brother. I know what he stood for, what he was all about… People that really know him, they know the truth.'

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2019, 10:46

Paris Jackson is in New Orleans for 2019 Mardi Gras.
Here she is with Chef Marlon Alexander
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 marzo 2019, 13:11

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainment ... wK?ocid=sf
The 20-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson took to Twitter on Wednesday to dispel reports that she's made an official statement regarding the controversial Leaving Neverland documentary. Paris called out a Gay Star News tweet that stated, "Paris Jackson believes her father, Michael, is innocent of sex abuse claims."

"I actually haven’t made any statements yet, especially regarding how it affects my work life," Paris tweeted, adding. "You guys are reaching a bit. At least this wasn’t a disgusting and attacking article though."

She followed up the tweet with another, writing, "Y’all take my life more seriously than I do. Calm yo t-----------."

i actually haven’t made any statements yet, especially regarding how it affects my work life. you guys are reaching a bit. at least this wasn’t a disgusting and attacking article though.

— Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) March 7, 2019
The tweets come after HBO aired Leaving Neverland on Sunday and Monday. The film, broken into two parts, detailed allegations of sexual abuse leveled against the late music icon, and featured interviews with accusers James Safechuck and Wade Robson.

In the documentary, Safechuck and Robson -- now married adults with sons of their own -- claim they engaged in sexual relationships with Jackson that started when both were underage, 10 and 7 years old, respectively. Through on-camera interviews, they recall how they each first met the music icon and later, became closer and closer with the pop star.

The special received a slew of mixed reactions, from dedicated fans who question the reliability of the two men, while others spoke out to express their support for Safechuck and Robson.

Since its debut at this year's Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, Leaving Neverland was met with immediate backlash from Jackson's family, who slammed the production in the press repeatedly. Paris, however, hadn't spoke out about the film.

The Jackson estate also filed a $100 million lawsuit against HBO ahead of its premiere, calling the documentary "unvetted propaganda to shamelessly exploit an innocent man no longer here to defend himself."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 marzo 2019, 11:25

Not surprised the poor girl is feeling stressed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... chael.html
Paris Jackson is seen 'drinking and arguing' with rocker boyfriend Gabriel Glenn during 'two-day New Orleans bender' after defending late father Michael amid abuse claims
•The 20-year-old reportedly checked herself into rehabilitation at the end of last year for alcohol abuse, emotional health and to 'reboot' and 'aid her wellness plan'
•Paris has refused to comment on the resurfaced allegations that her father Michael abused young boys but has taken to Twitter
•The rising actress has invited people to 'chillax' and said that her father had a 'good heart'
•She is also refusing to watch the Leaving Neverland documentary featuring two of his alleged victims
•Sources say she 'does not believe claims her father was a paedophile'
•Paris was aged just 11 when Michael passed away in 2009 following acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication at his home when he was aged 50

By Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline

Published: 09:03 GMT, 14 March 2019 | Updated: 10:03 GMT, 14 March 2019
Paris Jackson was seen locked in a heated argument with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn before appearing to consume alcohol while underage as the controversy over her late father Michael rages on.

The model and actress, 20, who has defended Michael after he was accused of child abuse in the shocking, and divisive, new Leaving Neverland documentary, hadn't been long out of rehab for alcohol abuse and mental health issues as she embarked on the wild two-day trip to New Orleans, Louisiana.

Dressed in her signature seventies-style boho manner, Paris came at loggerheads with her musician other half - prompting the two to become embroiled in an explosive all-night spat and subsequent 'drinking spell' at a bar.
Immagine
While she may have fled to New Orleans the furore surrounding the new documentary, Paris seemed unable to escape her woes as she became locked in an argument with Gabriel while out on the Louisianan streets.

Moving the disagreement indoors, the brunette animatedly continued her furious display with Gabriel, which was in plain sight of people trying to enjoy a night out.
A source told US Weekly: 'They were drinking and started arguing at the bar BMC. They were shouting at each other.'

It was also claimed by the source that at one point Paris begged Gabriel to stop before 'turning away in tears'. However, a few seconds later she reportedly yelled: 'Don’t f***ing touch me right now' as Gabriel 'tried to touch her face'.
Immagine
'They seemed to be arguing about drugs, and she looked messed up. Her eyes were wide, and she was fidgety,' it was continued of the altercation.

Paris was dressed in a pair of seventies style flared bottoms, while her orange tie-dye jumper added a hippy vibe to her overall look.

She kept her beauty look simple, opting for a simple slick of make-up, while allowing her highlighted tresses to run free.

A while later things seemed to cool down between the pair, and Paris was seen puffing on a cigarette while sitting down to relax on the street.

To further cool down, Paris was joined by a male pal as they made their way to the top of a building to take in the New Orleans skyline.

The brunette was seen taking in her surroundings, before getting comfortable on a step while puffing away on a cigarette.
Immagine
It proved to be quite the jam-packed trip for Paris as she then made her way to a bar, where she was seen appearing to consume alcohol.

Soon after the bar trip, things completely cooled down with her and beau Gabriel, and the couple were seen kissing and cuddling on the balcony.

The sighting comes after Paris checked herself into rehabilitation at the end of last year for alcohol abuse, emotional health and to 'reboot' and 'aid in her wellness plan', according to ET in January.

Paris 'decided that she needed to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritise her physical and emotional health,' a source of the publication revealed. 'She checked herself into a treatment facility to aid in her wellness plan.'

However, on January 16, Paris shared a glowing update to her fans, admitting: 'I’ve taken a break from work and social media and my phone because it can be too much sometimes, and everyone deserves a break, but I am happy and healthy and feeling better than ever!

'Gabriel and I have some new music we’re stoked to share with y’all! (@thesoundflowers) hope you guys’ new year started out with lots of love and light and all the things. i’ll be back soon!!' she enthused.
Back in 2017, the musician spoke to Rolling Stone about her suicide attempt at the age of 15 and how she would cut herself and hide it from her family.

'It was just self-hatred, low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn't do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore,' she confessed.

Paris added that part of her depression was from hanging out with 'a lot of older people doing a lot of crazy things' as she didn't fit in with the people in her seventh grade private school.

'I was doing a lot of things that 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds shouldn't do,' she recalled. 'I tried to grow up too fast, and I wasn't really that nice of a person.'

Adding to her depression and inner turmoil, the sister of Prince and Blanket revealed that she was also sexually assaulted by a significantly older 'complete stranger' when she was 14.
Immagine
Immagine
'I don't wanna give too many details. But it was not a good experience at all, and it was really hard for me, and, at the time, I didn't tell anybody.'

Further adding to her turmoil, the New Year saw the release of the shocking documentary Leaving Neverland, in which accusations of child abuse against her late father Michael were rife.

However, taking to Twitter following the two-part documentary, Paris referred to his 'good heart' and said she was thinking about 'the bigger picture'.

Having previously tweeted advising her fans to be 'calm', she returned to the social media site to share her thoughts more fully.

The Gringo actress wrote: 'I didn't mean to offend by expressing that t***ies should be calm, i know injustices are frustrating and it's easy to get worked up. but reacting with a calm mind usually is more logical than acting out of rage and also.... it feels better to mellow out.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
'Smoke some weed n think about the bigger picture. chillax my dudes.' She then added a tweet that read, 'ya'll take my life more seriously than I do.'

An angered Michael fan replied: 'The bigger picture is your father's legacy ruined and his name smeared forever but whatever though.

'They want to tear his name down and stop playing his music but it's cool like who cares that he died for this.'

Paris then penned: 'Yeah they do that to everyone with a good heart and tries to make a difference but do you really think that it's possible to tear his name down? like do you truly believe they stand a chance ? relax and have peace.'

The day before, Paris responded to reports that she's worried about the document and allegations affecting her fledgling career.
Immagine
'I actually haven't made any statements yet, especially regarding how it affects my work life. you guys are reaching a bit. At least this wasn't a disgusting and attacking article though,' Paris said in a now-deleted tweet.

Sources have said that Paris firmly believes her father never abused children but has not watched the new documentary in which two of his accusers speak out.

Paris was just 11 when her father passed away in 2009 aged 50, following acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication.

Leaving Neverland features emotional testimony from Wade Robson and James Safechuck who allege Michael raped them for years as children. It has caused bitter reaction from both critics and fans of Michael.

Paris' extended family have claimed Michael Jackson was 'naive' about children but wasn't an abuser.

The HBO documentary has been the subject of much controversy after it aired this month with the accounts of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who allege that Michael sexually assaulted them as children.

The late King of Pop's siblings, Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson, and his nephew Taj spoke out on CBS This Morning.

Tito's son Taj, 45, claimed that the family do not wish to 'put more energy' into the claims against their late relative - who died in 2009 - because they don't want to draw any more attention to the documentary.

Taj said: 'There's a fear to put more energy to it and more eyeballs to it. 'That's why Janet (his aunt) hasn't said anything, because she doesn't want to make it any bigger.'

The siblings stated that they know the Thriller hitmaker was not a sexual predator and accused the documentary of spinning lies.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 marzo 2019, 10:40

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... enied.html
Paris Jackson and boyfriend head to her godfather Macaulay Culkin's podcast in LA after reported suicide attempt that she's denied

By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 06:03 GMT, 20 March 2019

Paris Jackson and her her boyfriend were snapped Tuesday in West Hollywood, California headed to Largo at the Coronet, where her godfather Macaulay Culkin was set to record his podcast.

The Gringo star, 20, was clad in a colorful ensemble of a flannel with tie-dye effects, and dark blue jeans with large floral stitching patterns running up the front and light scarlet red boots.

The sister of Prince, 22, and Blanket, 17, had a pair of bunny ears on over her burgundy locks, accessorizing with multiple bracelets and necklaces.
Immagine
Jackson's boyfriend, Gabriel Glenn, donned a blue denim shirt over a Guns N' Roses shirt with torn grey jeans and black boots, wearing his long brown locks down.

Paris has been in the news as of late amid a TMZ report claiming she had sought to take her own life and had been on a temporary 5150 hold.

Immagine
TMZ on Tuesday reported that Paris was being persuaded by people close to her to seek rehab amid the recent incident, pointing at possible substance abuse impacting her emotions.

The model-actress-musician was in the limelight prior to her hospitalization amid the national conversation stemming from Leaving Neverland, the HBO documentary in which two men, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, told detailed stories claiming they were sexually molested as kids by Paris's late dad, Michael Jackson.

The documentary has put the Man In The Mirror singer back into the headlines nearly 10 years after his June 2009 death at 50 as result of a drug overdose.

Culkin last year, appearing on Marc Maron's WTF podcast said that he's 'close with' the late King of Pop's daughter, and made it a point to not to reveal any personal details about her, only saying 'she’s tall, and beautiful and smart.'

The star of films such as Home Alone, Uncle Buck and My Girl told Maron, 'I’m going to warn you now, I am very protective of her so just look out; I am a very open book when it comes to things but like with her, she is beloved by me.'

After Maron said he wasn't seeking 'dirt' on Paris, Culkin said, 'I’m just letting you know if we want to start going down that road it’s going to be a dead-end, you know, but I mean that in the fact that I love her so much.'
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 marzo 2019, 11:51

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ports.html
Paris Jackson packs on the PDA with beau Gabriel Glenn before attending Kathy Hilton's 60th... as she continues to deny attempted suicide reports

By Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline

Published: 09:21 GMT, 21 March 2019
She has continued to deny reports of an attempted suicide, despite LA police confirming a phone call.

And Paris Jackson put her tumultuous week behind her as she packed on the PDA with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn on Monday before attending Kathy Hilton's 60th party on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

The model, 20, cut a casual figure as she shared a smooch with her musician beau going on to plant several kisses on his neck.
Immagine
Paris went on to walk hand-in-hand with Gabriel as they met her cousin, TJ Jackson, 40, who was the legal co-guardian of her before she became 18-years-old, for lunch in Encino.

The aspiring singer continued to rock her bohemian chic look as she wore a tie dye shirt with rips in the elbow and khaki green skinny jeans.

She finished her look with a patterned rucksack, worn white trainers, orange beaded necklace and red sunglasses.

Paris appeared to go make-up free as she styled her brunette locks into a loose relaxed hairdo.
Immagine
Meanwhile, her beau, Gabriel, also cut a casual figure in jeans, a printed T-shirt, red flannel shirt, sunglasses and a backwards black baseball cap.

The couple's appearance came before they attended Kathy Hilton's 60th party at Mr Chow, Beverly Hills, on Wednesday.

For the elusive birthday celebrations, Paris wore a pair of high-waisted flared denim jeans which were embellished with embroidered butterflies.
Immagine
Lunch: Paris went on to walk hand-in-hand with Gabriel as they met her cousin, TJ Jackson, 40, who was the legal co-guardian of her before she became 18-years-old, for lunch in Encino
Immagine
Wednesday: For the elusive birthday celebrations, Paris wore a pair of high-waisted flared denim jeans which were embellished with embroidered butterflies
Immagine
She teamed the item of clothing with a white ribbed bandeau crop top and a rainbow striped knitted cardigan.

Paris finished her look with a collection of necklaces, oversized mirrored round sunglasses and black heeled biker boots.

The model straightened her brunette locks and wore them swept to one side as she added a slick of make-up.

Paris was joined by Gabriel once again for the birthday dinner and he looked dapper in a black suit with a floral printed shirt.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
The star's appearance comes after she continued to deny an attempt of suicide on Tuesday night and claimed the reports were 'made up' because she didn't give a 'crazy reaction' to the documentary about her late father Michael Jackson.

In HBO's Leaving Neverland, alleged victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck, go into graphic detail about what allegedly happened in Jackson's bedroom when they were just children. Both men claim they were abused from roughly the age of seven until they were 14.

On Tuesday night, Paris tweeted: 'They didn't get the crazy reaction they wanted from the doc, and a chill, mellow reaction doesn't sell stories so why not lie and create a story that does sell ? pathetic.'

The 'mellow' reaction Paris referred to came about last week when she said in a tweet on Friday that it was 'not her role' to defend Michael in the wake of child abuse allegations, she also praised her cousin Taj Jackson, 45, for defending her father.
Meanwhile, Paris continues to deny reports of an attempted suicide despite newly released audio revealing emergency responders to Paris' California home on Saturday speaking about a 'psychiatric problem'.

In a 911 telephone call recording, Los Angeles City Fire and EMS dispatch and responders are heard discussing an incident at the 20-year-old's Hollywood address and at one point rescuers deliver the instruction 'upgrade to emergency'.

After an emergency team communicates they've arrived on the scene and delivers further instructions, one speaker on the call identifies a 'possible VIP'.

Another responds asking, 'Would you like us to notify Battalion 5?'
But the person responds 'negative' to the request of the Los Angeles Fire Department command unit that covers the Hollywood area.

On Saturday, a spokesperson for the department told DailyMail.com: 'At about 7:28 a.m. officers responded to the 7200 block of Hillside for an ambulance attempted suicide. The victim was transported to a local hospital.'

The reports were strenuously denied by Paris, but disputed by TMZ who claim family sources said the attempt was linked to the allegations that Jackson used his stardom to sexually abuse minors.
But Paris tweeted a series of eyeroll emojis following the reports. She later added: 'lies lies lies omg and more lies' and a series of question marks.

TMZ, who said she was placed on 5150 hold, later updated their story to say: 'Sources close to Paris tell us she was just released from the hospital and she's under the care of her team.'

The confirmation by LA police of an attempted suicide call now appear to prove she was taken to hospital amid fears of her trying to take her own life, after the harrowing reports of her father's alleged paedophilia emerged in the HBO documentary.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 marzo 2019, 20:39

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... icide.html
Paris Jackson accidentally cut her arm with kitchen scissors during 'out of control' night of partying - but she did NOT attempt suicide, close friends insist
Paris Jackson, 21, was rushed to the hospital on March 16 after she accidentally cut her arm with kitchen scissors, close friends told DailyMail.com
•'Paris was partying really hard that night – but that's nothing unusual for her. She had been acting a little out of control,' a source close to Paris said
•Her friends called 911 because they couldn't stop the bleeding. She continued to 'act wildly' at the hospital so doctors wanted to keep her for a few days
•But her team 'intervened and promised to get her into rehab so she was released' but Paris 'believes she is fine and doesn't think she needs rehab'
•LA police confirmed they attended an attempted suicide call at Paris' home and officers attended the scene to deal with a 'psychiatric incident'
•'Nobody in her inner circle is worried that she is suicidal – they all think this is typical Paris just partying a little too hard,' the friend said
•They added: 'Of course she is upset about the allegations against her dad – and everyone being up in her business – but not suicidal'

By Ryan Parry West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com

Paris Jackson cut herself with kitchen scissors during a wild night of partying – but she didn't attempt suicide, close friends have told DailyMail.com.

A concerned friend of Michael Jackson's daughter called 911 after the 21-year-old sliced her arm by accident during an 'out of control' night and they couldn't stem the bleeding.

She was taken to the hospital – where she apparently continued to 'act wildly' – and medical staff wanted to keep her for three days.

According to sources, however, her people convinced the hospital they would take Paris to rehab and managed to get her released.

Paris told everyone she was fine – and was seen out on a date with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn and at the premiere of the new Motley Crue movie over the next few days.

She has since confided in friends she accidentally cut her arm with kitchen scissors during a 'crazy night' but did not try to kill herself.
Immagine
Immagine
A source close to Paris said: 'Paris was partying really hard that night – but that's nothing unusual for her.

'It turned into a pretty crazy night and she had been acting a little out of control. But she says she accidentally cut her arm with kitchen scissors and it wasn't a suicide attempt.

'Her friends tried to help but they couldn't stop the blood so they called 911.

'At the hospital she continued acting wildly and the doctors wanted to keep her in for observation for at least three days.

'Her people intervened and promised to get her into rehab instead so she was released.

'But Paris believes she is fine – and doesn't think she needs rehab and now [that] she's 21 it's her decision whether to go or not.'

Los Angeles police confirmed that they attended an attempted suicide call at Paris' house.

A 911 call dispatch call revealed how officers attended the scene to deal with a 'psychiatric incident'.

However, friends of Paris told DailyMail.com they do not believe she is suicidal and the call out got confused.
'The problem with Paris is that the way she has been brought up makes her very mysterious even to close friends who speak to her every day,' a source said.

'She lives by this mantra that her dad told her which is ''truth is fantasy and fantasy is truth''.

'Michael always told her to keep things private and keep people guessing.

'So she has intentionally not been clear about what happened on the night.

'But nobody in her inner circle is worried that she is suicidal – they all think this is typical Paris just partying a little too hard.

'They were concerned when they saw the blood everywhere because she has had issues in the past but they now believe her that it wasn't a suicide attempt.

'Of course she is upset about the allegations against her dad – and everyone being up in her business – but not suicidal.

'Some of her friends would like to see her go to rehab because they think the whole incident was a cry for help and they just want her to get any help she might need.

'But they are confident that she'll be okay.'
Paris - who reportedly overdosed on pills in 2013 - posted a video on Instagram of herself taking bong rips from a glass water pipe on Tuesday morning at 4.20am - the time most closely associated with consuming cannabis.

In the background of her bong video, Paris is encouraged by a male voice - most likely her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn, who plays in her band The Soundflowers that she founded last May.

Jackson has completely denied reports she attempted suicide, tweeting then deleting a post Tuesday about how it was made up when she didn't deliver 'the crazy reaction they wanted from the doc.'

'I'm just tryna get everyone to chill out and go with the flow, be mellow and think about the bigger picture. That's me,' the homeschooled wildchild said.

'Y'all take my life more seriously than I do . Calm yo titt****sss.'

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 marzo 2019, 10:29

Prince Jackson
@princemjjjaxon

My dogs always wake me up in the morning so I started waking them up late at night and it’s the cutest thing. I love how both have their feet all curled up and tucked in and how they… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvjn-knALHn ... a2kfwjfnnu

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 marzo 2019, 15:45

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... Glenn.html
Paris Jackson looks happy and relaxed as she walks her dog with beau Gabriel Glenn... after 'accidentally cutting herself during wild night of partying'

By Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline

Published: 08:31 GMT, 30 March 2019
Paris Jackson was seen enjoying a casual stroll with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn in Los Angeles on Friday.

The actress and model, 20, appeared in good spirits as she made the most of her day off in the sunshine with her other half and pet pooch.

Paris' sighting comes after close friends revealed to DailyMail.com that she cut herself with kitchen scissors during a wild night of partying – but she didn't attempt suicide.
Immagine
Paris stayed true to her boho style as she stepped out in a tie-dye logo crop top and shorts, styled with an unbuttoned plaid shirt.

She kept it comfortable in a pair of socks and sandals and tamed her tresses in place with a beanie.

Paris looked happy and relaxed as she enjoyed a conversation with her beau Gabriel while strolling along.

This comes after DailyMail.com reported that a concerned friend of the late Michael Jackson's daughter called 911 after she sliced her arm by accident during an 'out of control' night and they couldn't stem the bleeding.
Immagine
Immagine
She was taken to the hospital – where she apparently continued to 'act wildly' – and medical staff wanted to keep her for three days.

According to sources, however, her people convinced the hospital they would take Paris to rehab and managed to get her released.

Paris told everyone she was fine – and was seen out on a date with her boyfriend Gabriel and at the premiere of the new Motley Crue movie over the next few days.

She has since confided in friends she accidentally cut her arm with kitchen scissors during a 'crazy night' but did not try to kill herself.

Los Angeles police confirmed that they attended an attempted suicide call at Paris' house.

A 911 call dispatch call revealed how officers attended the scene to deal with a 'psychiatric incident'.
Immagine
However, friends of Paris told DailyMail.com they do not believe she is suicidal and the call out got confused.

'The problem with Paris is that the way she has been brought up makes her very mysterious even to close friends who speak to her every day,' a source said.

'She lives by this mantra that her dad told her which is ''truth is fantasy and fantasy is truth''. 'Michael always told her to keep things private and keep people guessing.

'So she has intentionally not been clear about what happened on the night.

'But nobody in her inner circle is worried that she is suicidal – they all think this is typical Paris just partying a little too hard.
'They were concerned when they saw the blood everywhere because she has had issues in the past but they now believe her that it wasn't a suicide attempt.

'Of course she is upset about the allegations against her dad – and everyone being up in her business – but not suicidal.

'Some of her friends would like to see her go to rehab because they think the whole incident was a cry for help and they just want her to get any help she might need.

'But they are confident that she'll be okay.'

Paris' father Michael Jackson has been accused of sexual molestation by Wade Robson and James Safechuck - which was detailed in the controversial documentary, Leaving Neverland.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 marzo 2019, 11:58

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ntary.html
Prince Jackson is seen for the first time since controversial Leaving Neverland documentary as he supports sister Paris at her gig with The Soundflowers
•Prince Jackson supported sister Paris at her gig at The Mint Club on Saturday
•The 22-year-old was joined in the audience by his mother Debbie Rowe
•It is the first time Prince has been seen since Leaving Neverland aired earlier this month
•The documentary exposed child sexual abuse allegations against his late father Michael Jackson
•After the film's premiere, the Jackson estate released a statement denouncing the claims
•Prince showed his support to Paris at the gig, which comes following reports she tried to take her own life in the wake of the monstrous accusations
•Close friends revealed she cut herself with kitchen scissors during a wild night of partying – but she didn't attempt suicide

By Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Prince Jackson supported his sister Paris as she took to the stage with The Soundflowers at The Mint Club in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The 22-year-old was seen for the first time since the controversial Leaving Neverland documentary aired earlier this month.

Jackson's mother Debbie Rowe also arrived for the show alongside pal Macaulay Culkin and Paris' boyfriend Gabriel Glenn, with the family throwing their support behind the 20-year-old.
Immagine

Supporting his sister: Prince Jackson was seen for the first time since the controversial Leaving Neverland documentary aired on Saturday

Prince's outing is the first time he has been seen since the Leaving Neverland documentary aired, which exposed child sexual abuse allegations against his late father Michael Jackson.
The eldest Jackson sibling appeared immensely proud of Paris as she took to the stage with the band and was spotted cheering her on from the sidelines.

Prince cut a casual figure in a navy slogan band t-shirt and denim jeans and draped a black hoodie over his shoulders.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
While Prince watched on from the audience, Paris proved she had her father's flair for music as she took to the stage in quirky red flared trousers and a white crochet crop top.

Debbie Rowe meanwhile, rocked an all-black ensemble and beamed with pride as her daughter performed with the band.

The family outing comes amid the controversy surrounding the late Michael Jackson, following the release of the documentary Leaving Neverland earlier this month.

The film saw Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse the King Of Pop of sexual assault, after they both formed friendships with the musician at a young age.
Immagine
Immagine
Following the film's original premiere at the Sundance Film Festival, the Jackson estate released a joint statement denouncing the claims.

Prince's extended family have claimed Michael was 'naive' about children but wasn't an abuser.

Immagine
Immagine

Prince was the first child of pop icon Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe, a nurse who agreed to bear his children after his divorce from Lisa Marie Presley.

After Michael's death in 2009, Rowe reached a settlement with Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, Paris and her brother Prince's guardian, which gave Rowe supervised visitations.
Immagine
And Prince showed his support to Paris at the gig, which comes following reports she tried to take her own life in the wake of the monstrous accusations against her father.

Close friends revealed to DailyMail.com that she cut herself with kitchen scissors during a wild night of partying – but she didn't attempt suicide.

Paris was said to then have been taken to the hospital – where she apparently continued to 'act wildly' – and medical staff wanted to keep her for three days.
Immagine

Support: Jackson's mother Debbie Rowe was also seen arriving at The Mint with former X-Factor finalist and Stone Temple Pilots front man Jeff Gutt.

Paris told everyone she was fine – and was seen out on a date with her boyfriend Gabriel and at the premiere of the new Motley Crue movie over the next few days.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 aprile 2019, 10:37

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2019, 16:19

Happy 21st birthday to Paris Jackson. :)

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 aprile 2019, 12:05

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ts-LA.html
Paris Jackson goes braless and shows off hint off midriff as she steps out in tie dye pants in Los Angeles
She celebrated her 21st birthday just last week.

But Paris Jackson seemed to back to business as usual as she stepped out in Los Angeles on Monday.

The model and media personality donned casual hippie attire while running a few errands.
Immagine
Paris colorful looked consisted of baggy tie dye pants and she tied a colorful sweater around her waist.

She wasn't afraid to reveal a little bit of skin either, showing off a hint of midriff underneath a cropped white tank top, which she went braless underneath.
The IMG Models represented catwalk star shaded her eyes with rosy lenses and donned a pair of moccasins.

She accessorized with a variety of colorful long beaded necklaces and bracelets as well as a few rings.

Immagine
Immagine
Paris turned 21 on April third and received a bundled of romantic red roses from her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn.

The sister of Prince, 22, and Blanket, 17, earlier took to Instagram Stories on Wednesday, broadcasting a marijuana smoking session with her boyfriend and a friend, tagging the post, 'birthday doobie' with the number 21, signifying her new age, juxtaposed next to an animated heart.

'Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest,' Paris added in a humorous caption to the post.

It's been a tumultuous time for Paris in the wake of a March 16 TMZ report claiming the second-generation star had been on a temporary 5150 hold amid a suicide attempt.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 aprile 2019, 10:48

Source: Page Six

After a rocky few weeks Paris Jackson is turning her attention to music.

The 21-year-old star will perform with her boyfriend and bandmate Gabriel Glenn as The Soundflowers at Bella Thorne’s upcoming pre-Coachella party on Friday, Page Six has learned.

“She is doing much better and is focused on her music,” a source told us. “A hard road considering, but she is very musical and loves classic musicians like The Beatles.”...

The Soundflowers will take the stage again on May 5 for the Rocko de Mayo concert at The Roxy Theater. They’ll be joined by Brandon Jenner, Pablo Dylan and others on the roster. Recently, the pair had a splashy debut at The Mint in Los Angeles....

After the film became a hot topic, we’re told Jackson and her siblings Prince and Prince Michael Jackson II (also known as “Blanket”) are considering legal action against the alleged sexual abuse victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck.

June 25th will mark the 10th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 aprile 2019, 11:01

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 aprile 2019, 10:58

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 aprile 2019, 9:38

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 maggio 2019, 11:07

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... re-LA.html
Paris Jackson dons plunging sheer top as she hosts party to celebrate gal pal 'Pizza Girl' Caroline D'Amore in LA

By Cailley Chella For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:01 BST, 4 May 2019
Paris Jackson and Caroline D'Amore go together like pepperoni and cheese.

The 21-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson hosted a dinner party to celebrate the new Pizza Girl by Caroline D’Amore pasta sauce at the private home of the CEO of Absolut Elyx, Jonas Tahlin.

The Chanel model wore a dramatic, low-cut black crop top that showed off her chakra tattoos and patterned boho pants.
Immagine
She wore a number of bracelets ad three necklaces, each draped at different lengths around her neck.
The 21-year-old musician also wore a pair of large, beaded hoop earrings.

Paris wore her hair in tight curls and finished off the boho-rocker look with dramatic winged black eyeliner.
Immagine
Immagine
Paris hosted the evening for her close friend, Caroline D’Amore, 34, in celebration of the new Pizza Girl sauce she created.

Notable attendees included Ashlee Simpson, Emile Hirsch, Ryan Cabrera and Evan Ross.

Ashlee and Evan Ross arrived arm-in-arm and were happily enjoying the beautiful night before before taking their seats at the beautiful outside tables for the sunset dinner.
Just before 8pm guests sat down at the magical poolside dining table to feast on an array of pastas and pizzas, all featuring the new Pizza Girl sauce recipe.

Guests were also treated to specialty cocktails made with Absolut Elyx.

The most popular cocktail of the night was named 'That’s D’Amore.'

The outing comes less than two months Paris was hospitalized.

Paris denied a report that she had attempted suicide, and sources told DailyMail.com that the King of Pop's daughter had been 'partying' very hard and cut herself with kitchen scissors after she had gotten out of control.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2019, 10:59

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2019, 15:56

The 21-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson hosted a dinner party to celebrate the new Pizza Girl by Caroline D’Amore pasta sauce at the private home of the CEO of Absolut Elyx, Jonas Tahlin.
Immagine

Paris Jackson had a blast while stepping out with her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn earlier this week.

On Thursday, the pair — who recently celebrated their year anniversary — attended a private dinner in Hollywood Hills celebrating the launch of the new Pizza Girl by Caroline D’Amore pasta sauce.

A source tells PEOPLE that Jackson, 21, who hosted the event, was “in good spirits” throughout the evening and was “having so much fun with her boyfriend.”

“She seemed like she was in a great mood,” the source adds.
During the celebration, the pair, who sing together as The Sunflowers, also performed four songs they co-wrote, while seated on the steps of an outside courtyard.

Throughout their set, which occurred just after sunset, they both took turns singing and playing the guitar.

Immagine

Also during the festive bash, which was held at the home of Jonas Tahlin, CEO of Absolut Elyx, guests got a chance to try out the new sauce, while also sipping their own Absolut Elyx cocktails.

In addition to Jackson and Glenn, the event was attended by numerous celebs, including Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross, as well as singer Ryan Cabrera and actor Emile Hirsch.

Although it’s been a tough few months for Jackson, just last week she celebrated one year of happiness with her boyfriend.[/COLOR]
On April 29, the model and singer posted a sweet tribute to her beau on Instagram, calling Glenn the “light” of her life.
“Thank you for making me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. happy anniversary baby,” she wrote in the caption, adding a heart emoji. “Can’t wait for another trip around the sun.”

https://people.com/music/paris-jacks...gabriel-glenn/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2019, 21:52

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2019, 11:03

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2019, 21:36

Verified account @tajjackson3

So proud of you @princemjjjaxon. You did it! Lion pride. Family pride. LMU#LMUGraduation @ Loyola Marymount University https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVPbJnHTy4 ... y69yne9zzk

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 maggio 2019, 9:34

John Muto‏ @johnjunmuto

Congrats to my bro @princemjjjaxon from graduating from @LoyolaMarymount. Your dad would be extremely proud of everything. Also, got to meet the original Queen!
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 maggio 2019, 10:25

Kara‏ @Kara4Peta

Did yoy guys see the words on Prince Jackson’s sash—- authored no other but Michael Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 maggio 2019, 10:53

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/05/08...y-after-death/

Exclusive
May 8, 2019 10:15PM EDT
Prince Michael Jackson, 22: Inside Michael’s Eldest Son’s ‘Low-Key’ Life 10 Years After His Death
Immagine

Allison Swan
Reporter

Michael Jackson passed away in 2009, leaving the bulk of his massive fortune to his kids. But, instead of living life in the lap of luxury, his son Prince Jackson has taken a much more humble path.

Michael Jackson’s oldest son Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson, Jr. isn’t your average trust fund kid. Although his father left him $30 million, Prince doesn’t flaunt his wealth on social media. Or hit up the Hollywood clubs. And it’s rare to see him on the red carpet. Instead, a Jackson family friend tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that the 22-year-old prefers to live a much more normal life.
“Prince usually goes by his given name Michael, or even Mike sometimes, and he lives a very low key life on the Westside of Los Angeles,” our source says. “If you met him, and didn’t know who he was, you would never in a million years guess that he was this rich celebrity kid. He’s so down to earth, he doesn’t wear fancy clothes or flash his money around.”
But don’t worry, Prince isn’t totally depriving himself. “He does love Harley Davidson motorcycles, he’s got a few of those. That’s about the only thing he really indulges in,” our source reveals. “His motorcycles and his two dogs are probably his biggest passions. He loves to ride his motorcycles, every day if
the weather will let him. And he’s the best dog dad. It’s very sweet to see how much he loves his dogs.”
Another thing that’s totally normal about Prince – he’s been attending Loyola Marymount University since 2016 and that’s where he met his current girlfriend, says the family friend. “He’s got a serious girlfriend that he’s very much in love with. They’ve been together for a couple of years now, but he’s very private about her identity. He’s protective of her. They met at school and he seems very happy with her.”

When it comes to his social life our source says Prince is choosy because – as the son of a famous father – he’s wary of people trying to take advantage of him. So, he mostly surrounds himself with family. “He has friends but he keeps his circle very tight,” the insider says. “The people closest to him are his family.” And while he is incredibly close to his sister Paris Jackson, 21, and his younger brother, Blanket Jackson, 17, they aren’t the only “family” that he hangs out with, explains the source. “He has so many cousins his age so it’s easy,” the person says. “They’re his built in friend circle.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 maggio 2019, 21:26

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 maggio 2019, 9:47

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... uting.html
Michael Jackson's son Blanket, 17, supports brother Prince, 22, at university graduation in rare outing

By Justin Enriquez and Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:03 BST, 13 May 2019

Blanket Jackson has made a rare public appearance and it was all to support his big brother.

The 17-year-old son of Michael Jackson - whose given name is Prince Michael Jackson II - was seen at 22-year-old brother Prince Jackson's graduation from Loyola Marymount University on Saturday.

The two siblings looked happy as they posed with one another at the joyous event.

Immagine

The teen has kept a low profile throughout his life following the death of his father, Michael, in 2009.

While Paris Jackson maintains a more public profile with a modeling career, as well as fronting her band the Soundflowers, her two brothers fly under the radar.

Prince was also hailed by his cousin TJ Jackson for the milestone.

'Prince, it’s been a long road but you did it,' TJ said in a tweet in which he and Prince posed together. 'Keep learning, keep growing and keep giving back! So so proud of you. I love you. #graduation #congrats #proudcousin.'

The Encino, California native was clad in a blue cap and gown on the big day, as he earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration.

Prince first enrolled in the college in 2015 following his graduation from the Buckley School, where Kim Kardashian previously was a student.

In a series of Instagram Stories clips, Prince sat in the crowd with friends, showed off his class ring and noted that it was hot day on the Sunken Garden at the Southern California campus, which sits by the Marina Del Rey area.

Prince, who's older brother to younger sister Paris, 21, and Blanket, 17, later shared a clip after he removed his cap and gown and had his motorcycle humming as he prepared to depart.

'For those of you wondering - yes, I did ride my motorcycle to my gradation,' said Prince, who was only 12-years-old when his famous father died June 25, 2009. (His birth mother, Debbie Rowe, gave up her rights to Prince and Paris in 2001.)

Prince also commemorated the occasion with an anecdote, as he explained how he mistakenly purchased a coffee mug three years ago that read, 'Loyola Marymount University Alumni.'

'I can finally take my first sip of coffee out of it and truly be a Loyola alum,' he said before sipping out of it.

Immagine
Prince opened up to the Los Angeles Times in 2016 about his ambitions to enter his family's business, music - but not necessarily as a performer.

'Music is a big part of my life,' he said. 'It shaped who I am because of my family, but I’ve always wanted to go into production.'

'My dad would ask me what I wanted to do and my answer was always producing and directing.'

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 maggio 2019, 13:36

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 maggio 2019, 21:49

https://www.eonline.com/news/1041895/mi ... ube-series
Michael Jackson's Sons Blanket and Prince Launch New YouTube Series

by Elyse Dupre | Thu., May. 16, 2019

Immagine

Fans are about to see a lot more of Prince Jackson and Blanket Jackson.

Michael Jackson's eldest son took to Instagram on Wednesday to announce the launch of their brand-new YouTube channel. The brothers are reviewing movies in their new series along with their cousin Taj Jackson.

"We are very excited to announce that we are starting a movie review channel," Prince wrote on Instagram. "Right now you can go see our first-ever video on my YouTube channel (link in bio). We know that this is a very rough first video but we want to take you on the journey with us as we improve and develop the show. As usual all input is welcome here or in the YouTube comments. Expect more to come y'all."

For their first video, the family members tackled the box office hit Avengers: Endgame with special guest James Sutherland. From the Hulk's and Black Widow's roles to their favorite scenes, the panelists covered it all over a few slices of pizza. It seemed like Blanket was a fan of the earlier Marvel movies, too—noting he saw Avengers: Infinity War about 11 times.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 maggio 2019, 11:59

Verified account @princemjjjaxon

Hey everyone I just would like to let you know that I’ll be doing more of the movie review and discussion videos with Taj and Bigi along with guests and all of those videos will be on the channel Film Family, I’ll be… https://www.instagram.com/p/BxnqweGnBCt ... 165y4hpvfu

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 maggio 2019, 15:39

Carol Humphrey @CarolHumphrey20
18. Mai 2019

Antwort an @ParisJackson
Watched it and thought it was great. I heard that @WendyWilliams saw Bigi's review of the Avengers and would like him to do movie reviews for her show!!!

Paris-Michael K. J.
@ParisJackson

that’s funny. why want to do that now after all the cruel things and disgusting lies she’s spewed about my family? oh yeah. ratings. attention. money.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 maggio 2019, 12:28

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 maggio 2019, 15:44

Immagine

Immagine

Prince Jackson
@princemjjjaxon

I love how fast Kenya wakes up and gets happy. @ Los Angeles, California https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxz-BgLgTDK ... u1r2u892gy

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 maggio 2019, 22:15

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 giugno 2019, 22:03

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 giugno 2019, 10:37

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 giugno 2019, 21:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_g224__zN8
Godzilla: King of Monsters Review

Bigi, Taj and Prince Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 giugno 2019, 12:07

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 giugno 2019, 21:42

The daughter of @michaeljackson, @ParisJackson, made yesterday her Italian debut on the catwalk a #Firenze, Piazzale Michelangelo, in the parade organized for the 90 years of the famous luxury @LuisaViaRoma boutique
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 giugno 2019, 9:42

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 giugno 2019, 14:22

THEREALDJSPINNA
@djspinna

When Michael Jackson’s son Prince Michael Jackson shows up to the Soul Slam Michael Jackson and Prince 15 year anniversary tribute party in LA!!! It was an honor and a pleasure! The party was on FIRE last… https://www.instagram.com/p/ByvX1p1hv_X ... 214v1l39te

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 giugno 2019, 15:39

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... rence.html
Paris Jackson rocks 70's style ensemble in flared jeans and mirrored shades as she steps out in Florence
By NIOMI HARRIS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 20:42 BST, 14 June 2019
She recently touched down in the romantic Italian city.

And Paris Jackson cut a stylish figure as she was spotted making her way around Florence on Friday.

The singer, 21, rocked a chic 70's style boho-chic ensemble in a form-fitting white vest, mirrored shades and ripped flared jeans during the low-key outing.
Immagine

Should the weather have taken a turn, the only daughter of Michael Jackson carried a black hoodie in her hand.

Paris styled her hair in tousled beach waves and appeared to wear little make-up for the day.

Immagine

She kept her head down as she walked through the city, before later appearing to have an animated chat with a pal.

The previous day, she was seen walking through Florence airport with a red patterned scarf covering her head and face.

Meanwhile, Paris - whose mother is Debbie Rowe - recently defended herself from a troll who slammed her for using marijuana.

Paris was quick to teach the disgruntled troll the benefits of the 'medicinal plant' after they wrote that her father 'must be ashamed of you.'

After Paris tweeted that she was enjoying a 'spaghetti grilled cheese sandwich' (an idea she admitted was created thanks to the help of marijuana), one fan had a few choice words.

Immagine

Druggie. I bet you do meth too,' Twitter troll @Largest85 wrote. 'Your dad must be ashamed of you. Degenerate.'

Paris quickly responded: 'Because an organic medicinal plant from mother earth with dozens of healing properties that is legal where i live and used to help suffering people around the world = meth.'

In another tweet, the daughter of Michael Jackson bestowed some wisdom on the anxious troll and her fans.

Instead of taking poisonous addictive pharmaceuticals, this incredible medicine from the earth has been prescribed to me to help with my depression, anxiety, ptsd, and insomnia,' she wrote.

A follower clearly missed the message and wrote that 'anxiety and depression is so cool these days.'

'I wasn't saying it was cool,' she wrote. 'I was explaining why I need it. Mental illness is a very heavy thing that needs to be taken seriously. and for the record I have 3 jobs, I take care of myself. Don't be a dick.'

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 giugno 2019, 22:07

Paris-Michael K. J.
@ParisJackson

Replying to @tjjackson @titojackson5
and happy fathers day to you! i love you with all my heart papa t
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 giugno 2019, 16:56

Zac Posen
@Zac_Posen

Proud to announce that, in partnership with @luxanthropy, @ETAForg will benefit from the sale of this special #pride edition #ZacPosen bag signed by yours truly and ETAF Ambassador @parisjackson ! Find it at

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2019, 16:58

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2019, 11:08

https://people.com/music/michael-jackso ... witter.com

Michael Jackson's Kids: Inside Paris, Prince and Bigi's Lives Now 10 Years After His Death
A source tells PEOPLE that Paris, Prince and Bigi Jackson are "all in a good place at this 10-year mark" of their father's death

By Brianne Tracy June 25, 2019

A decade after Michael Jackson’s death, his kids — Paris, Prince and Bigi (formerly known as Blanket) — are forging their own paths at a time when many are grappling with how to treat the late King of Pop’s complicated legacy.

In the years since their father’s fatal drug overdose in June 2009, the three kids have grown up under a microscope and watched as their occasional stumbles and personal struggles (like Paris’ battles with depression as a teen) have played out in the public eye.

“Things were very difficult for them after Michael passed away,” a family friend tells PEOPLE. “But it’s amazing to see how far they’ve come.”

Paris, 21, is now working as an actress, model and singer. Though she inked a lucrative modeling contract in 2017, her main focus at the moment is creating music with her boyfriend and Soundflowers band mate, Gabriel Glenn.

“She is very excited about creating music,” the family friend says. “This is her passion. She wants to do more gigs with her band.”

While another source close to the family says that Paris is currently “staying busy with work and doing well,” the family friend notes that she was the hardest hit by the accusations made in the shocking HBO documentary Leaving Neverland, which renewed the longstanding child-abuse allegations against Michael.

“Of all the kids, she is the one who really gets worked up and upset about any kind of negativity involving Michael,” the family friend says. “It’s very difficult for her to deal with. She knows her upbringing with Michael was different, but she thinks he was the best dad. She is very defensive about him.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 giugno 2019, 11:43

MJ-Upbeat
@BonnieLamrock

ABC NEWS: Paris Jackson thrills in new trailer for 'Scream' reboot show
Immagine

Rispondi