Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 settembre 2016, 18:40

Paris and Blanket went to lunch with Omar.
Paris posted an instasnap of them saying Blanket is now taller than Omar.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 settembre 2016, 8:43

Immagine
this old fart is the love of my life

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 settembre 2016, 9:16

Originally Posted by Paris78 View Post

Corey Feldman retweetet
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson Sept 24th

@Corey_Feldman anything you do that makes u happy, people are going to hate on it.. but if you're happy then it doesn't matter. hope ur well
More from this conservation

Paris Jacksoη Verifizierter Account 
‏@ParisJackson
@Corey_Feldman anything you do that makes u happy, people are going to hate on it.. but if you're happy then it doesn't matter. hope ur well

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman · 25. Sep.

@ParisJackson STAY STRONG & BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy 2 C that U have turned out well!

@ParisJackson U don't deserve ANY of it! I hope 1 day we can talk, as Id LOVE 2 tell U + things about your father when he was a young man.

@ParisJackson Thank U Paris! I appreci8 UR kind & thoughtful words. I know U of all people knows what it feels like 2 Hav shade thrown!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 ottobre 2016, 10:22

'Best vacation I could ever dream of': Paris Jackson shares bikini selfie and tongue-tied moments with boyfriend Michael Snoddy in tropical paradise

By Jennifer Pearson For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:44 GMT, 1 October 2016 | Updated: 05:25 GMT, 1 October 2016

Paris Jackson is enjoying a few days in tropical paradise with her boyfriend Michael Snoddy.

The 18-year-old appeared to be having a rollicking good time as she shared Snapchats from their adventure at an undisclosed location.

Paris allowed glimpses of her petite figure in a black bikini in some snaps, and touched tongues and engaged in lingering kisses and other cosy behavior with her 26-year-old beau in others.
Immagine
The daughter of the late Michael Jackson had no qualms flaunting her toned physique while taking a bikini selfie in the bathroom.

The platinum-blonde wore a puka shell necklace as she put on what she may have thought was a provocative pose while sticking out her tongue.

While many of the images showed Paris and Michael acting silly with tongues hanging, there were a few subdued moments too.
Immagine
Immagine
Paris posted an Instagram of the couple hugging at their table inside a reed-roofed cafe.

'Best vacation i could ever dream of thanks to my darling sunflower @michaelsnoddy' Paris wrote in the caption.

Paris was perhaps more like her self as she gave the camera a goofy grimace alongside her boyfriend of five months.
Immagine
Immagine

'Best vacation i could ever dream of thanks to my darling sunflower': The twosome were having a wonderful time during dinner at a reed-roofed cafe

In front of them were plates that had been cleaned of their food with more waiting to be devoured on a platter.

At their elbows were drinks with straws in them that were very nearly empty of their contents as well.

Paris showed her quirky sense of humour in Snapchats that zoomed in on what looked like an officer's badge pinned to her trousers.
Immagine
Immagine

More explanation required: In case you didn't get the message in the previous one, Paris explained that the badge was her bodyguard's and she was just having fun with it

'Perks of having a body guard travel with you (sic),' the teen captioned the image.

Previously, Paris caused speculation that she is set to marry to Michael after she was spotted wearing a ring on her left engagement finger.

However, TMZ claimed Paris is not getting married just yet.

Sources told TMZ that it was Paris who gave her beau a promise ring with a Wicca symbol on it.
Immagine

The same sources claim that the daughter of Michael Jackson's ring is just a ring that she happened to wear on that finger.

The engagement speculation came as Paris hit back at people criticizing her for laughing at a bad Michael Jackson tattoo.

An Instagram dedicated to showing bad tattoos posted a picture of a terrible cartoon drawing of the late singer which said, 'Forever with us. He touched so many'.

Paris tagged another user into the picture saying: 'I'm laughing so f**king hard.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4LotGomW8

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 ottobre 2016, 9:12

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2016, 8:34

Paris Jackson visiting Neverland Valley Ranch on October 5, 2016.
Please click on the links below:

https://www.instagra.../p/BLM4QJRD2Xb/

See the location in her post

https://www.instagra.../p/BLM2ssUjCU9/

Neverland Ranch, 10/05/2016 07:10:26 pm
Quote from Paris Jackson
"felt so good to be home even for a little bit."

The video feeding the animals.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLM4QJRD2Xb/

I don't know how to post directly pics from instagram.
"Felt so good to be home even for a little bit. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLM2ssUjCU9/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLM2ogSjS-f/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2016, 11:28

'Good to be home': Paris Jackson makes a pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch as she shares sweet snaps from trip

Paris Jackson enjoyed a sort of homecoming on Wednesday during a trip to Neverland Ranch.

The 18-year-old daughter of late pop superstar Michael Jackson took to social media to document the visit.

The King Of Pop bought property near Santa Ynez, California in March 1988 and built Neverland Ranch complete with a Ferris wheel, carousel, menagerie, theater and zoo.
Immagine

Home again: Paris Jackson took to social media on Wednesday to document her trip back to Neverland Ranch

Paris posted a photo on Instagram of the property's front and wrote in the caption: 'felt so good to be home even for a little bit.'

She also shared a photo from the Neverland Ranch zoo of a llama photobombing her.
'He was posing so hard,' Paris wrote in the caption.

The teenager was joined by her boyfriend Michael Snoddy, 26, who was at her side as she spent time with zoo animals.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Feels good: The daughter of late pop superstar Michael Jackson shared an Instagram snap of Neverland and wrote that it 'felt so good to be home even for a little bit'

Paris and the Street Drum Corps performer returned earlier this week from a getaway to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

The musical heiress last month spent time with Michael on a camping trip to Joshua Tree National Park.

Paris said in an Instagram post in February that she was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, which is where she initially met Michael.
Immagine
Immagine

New friends: An Instagram post showed Paris mingling with new furry friends

She was previously in a relationship with soccer player Chester Castellaw.

Michael Jackson died in June 2009 aged 50 of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication.

The Thriller singer has been ranked by Forbes as the top-earning dead celebirty for six straight years with $115 million in earnings in 2015.
Immagine

That's cute: Paris showed that she's an animal person

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4MIOSEhXU

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2016, 21:23

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 ottobre 2016, 10:26

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/ ... spartandhp
It seems home is where the heart is for 18-year-old Paris Jackson.

The only daughter of Michael Jackson has returned to Neverland Ranch: the sprawling, 121-hectare property she lived in with her father and brothers Prince and Blanket, now 19 and 14, respectively.

While there, Paris took to Instagram to share how it “felt so good to be home even for a little bit”, posting pictures of the once-infamous estate, located in Los Olivos, California .
Immagine
Not only that, she got up close and personal with some of the estate’s animals – now her “friends Rickie, Survivor, and Kyle”.

And the fun didn't stop there, with the aspiring actress getting photobombed by an alpaca! According to Paris, “he was posing hard”.

The Disney-inspired property was owned by Michael Jackson for years until his death in 2009.

As previously reported by Woman’s Day, this comes just weeks after Paris moved into the King of Pop’s mansion, located in Encino, California.
She now allegedly resides there with drummer beau, Michael Snoddy, 26, and the pair live in the mansion’s guesthouse while the property is renovated.

The mansion, which was bought by Joe Jackson during the soaring success of the Jackson Five, was Michael’s home before he moved to Neverland Ranch in 1988.

Prior to this and following her father’s untimely passing in 2009 at age 50, Paris and her brothers had been living with her grandmother Katherine in a seven-bedroom mansion in Calabasas, California.

Paris’ visit to Neverland Ranch comes just one week after Rod Temperton, the songwriter of some of Michael’s hit songs like Thriller and Rock Your Body, passed away from cancer in London.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 ottobre 2016, 10:41

Paris boyfriend posted this comment on her instagram - good for him.

"Hey guys, I wanted to talk about this tattoo. So growing up, my favorite band was Pantera and they used the flag. The reason I got it was for the music, cause it represented my favorite band, but the thing is.. I realize now that it's very distasteful. It's tacky, and since I've been with Paris, her and her family have enlightened me on the history of it and how it can be offensive. So out of respect for everybody, including myself her and her family, I just wanted to get rid of it and cover it up. I still have pride for where I come from, I still have southern pride but I now understand the history of it and I'm just over it."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 ottobre 2016, 8:47

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 ottobre 2016, 8:57

https://www.instagram.com/princejackson/

princejackson Kenya rockin that bling
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 ottobre 2016, 22:18

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 ottobre 2016, 22:20

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 ottobre 2016, 9:18

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 ottobre 2016, 11:23

DDJF ‏@DDJFoundation
Shout out to today's special co-host, @princejackson. You were great! #PowerOfLove
Immagine
TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson
With @tarylljackson @tajjackson3 and @princemjjjaxon for today's @deedeejacksonfoundation Power Of Love Radio Show. #family #love #proud
Immagine
Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Had a great time yesterday on the Power of Love talk show with @tjjackson @tarylljackson…

"If I were a flower.. I would be a sunflower.
To always follow the sun,
Turn my back to darkness,
Stand proud, tall and straight even with my head full of seeds."― Pam Stewart Read
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 ottobre 2016, 10:05

'"Power's in the costume!"':
As she revealed on Instagram, Paris Jackson and her boyfriend Michael Snoddy
dressed as the SpongeBob SquarePants characters, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy,
during a Halloween Party at Hayvenhurst. There are reports that the party was hosted
by Blanket Jackson.

More Pictures from Blanket Jackson's Halloween Party.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 novembre 2016, 9:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seNcFH98ZDs

From her Instagram Account,
Paris Jackson is singing PIXIES (Sunday Girl) - "Where is My Mind"

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 novembre 2016, 14:58

Prince's Instagram message to their to his father on Thanksgiving.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 novembre 2016, 16:13

Immagine

Immagine

Looking so much like his daddy, even his body shape is the same. 8-)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 novembre 2016, 10:03

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 dicembre 2016, 20:01

Heal Los Angeles ‏@heallosangeles

Wrapped 360 toys and now it will be going to the @raisefoundation. Thank you @Mattel for donating the toys! #MattelGives
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2016, 10:33

PRINCE JACKSON STANDS UP FOR GRANDMA IN COURT
Update:
12:53 PM PT -- The judge just ruled Katherine knew exactly what she was doing when she replaced her previous attorney with Joy Bass ... saying there is no question in his mind.

Prince Jackson looked like man on a mission ... all in the name of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson.

Michael's son appeared in a Santa Monica court Monday for a hearing regarding Katherine getting a new attorney. The new lawyer is Joy Bass, and she says she's now representing Katherine in all matters related to Michael's estate.

This, apparently, was news to the Katherine's current attorney ... and sources close to the family tell TMZ Prince is in court now to tell the judge they're disputing the new attorney's claim she's now speaking for Katherine.

We got Prince and TJ Jackson (Tito's son) on the way into court and they were tight-lipped.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 dicembre 2016, 10:10

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 dicembre 2016, 14:35

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 dicembre 2016, 9:10

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 dicembre 2016, 9:55

Holiday fun! Paris Jackson rocks sexy crop top top during family vacation to Maui with boyfriend Michael Snoddy and brother Prince

By Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:20 GMT, 22 December 2016 | Updated: 04:00 GMT, 22 December 2016

The holidays are here, and Paris Jackson is spending them in Maui.

The 18-year-old, who is the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, took to Instagram on Wednesday to share with fans moments from her action-packed getaway to the gorgeous retreat.

And Paris isn't alone in her adventure - she's brought along her boyfriend Michael Snoddy and her brother, Prince Jackson, 19.
Immagine
Immagine

'my boys': She also posted an image of brother Prince, her boyfriend, and Omer during a hike up Haleakala Summit

The teen is clearly having a blast as she enjoys some time on the tropical island.

Paris shared a snap of herself wearing a sexy black top with straps that crossed over her cleavage as she posed up with her boyfriend Michael Snoddy and family friend/rapper, Omer Bhatti.
She also posted an image of brother Prince, her boyfriend, and Omer during a hike up the Haleakala Summit.

Bundled up in windbreakers, the three looked triumphant as they folded their arms with a gorgeous view right behind them.
Immagine

Oh brother! Paris' brother, Prince Jackson, joined her along for the fun-filled adventure, as he could be seen dancing hilariously in one of his sister's videos

'my boysss' she captioned the shot, along with a heart shape emoticon.

The images come just a day after Paris shared a peaceful, sun-soaked photo of herself standing on a balcony in her white crochet bikini, an image that was presumably taken in Maui.

The trip was no doubt a welcome retreat for Paris, who has been busy lately working on her career.
Immagine

Making a splash! Jackson kept herself warm Tuesday as she shared a gorgeous, sun-soaked photo of herself standing on a balcony in her crocheted bikini

On Thursday, she revealed she was working on 'a shoot' following her modeling spread in Flaunt magazine three months ago.

Paris has been busy lately working on her career.

The homeschooled blonde's long-delayed acting debut as the titular role in Lundon's Bridge: and the Three Keys is supposedly scheduled to be released December 2017.

She's been supporting her mother Debbie Rowe through her battle with breast cancer this year.
Immagine

She's smoking! On Thursday, she revealed she was working on 'a shoot' following her modeling spread in Flaunt magazine three months ago

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4TYUm8Nre

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 dicembre 2016, 10:41

Maui! Paris Jackson and boyfriend Michael Snoddy make tropical Hawaii even hotter with a PDA-packed day on the beach

By Chelsea White For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:10 GMT, 22 December 2016 | Updated: 00:22 GMT, 23 December 2016

Well these two were certainly starting something during their romantic getaway.

Paris Jackson and boyfriend Michael Snoddy turned up the heat as they vacationed in Maui, Hawaii, on Wednesday.

The 18-year-old and her beau put on a very amorous display as they got some time alone during their island getaway.
Immagine
Immagine

Not shy: The 18-year-old and her beau put on a very amorous display as they got some time alone during their island getaway

While the love birds have been busy exploring all that Hawaii has to offer with Paris' brother Prince Jackson, they certainly made the most of their one-on-one beach trip.

With Prince elsewhere, the couple decided to get a little romantic and a lot sexy as they went for a dip.

The cooler water did nothing to chill these two out, with 27-year-old Michael pulling his love in for a kiss.

The musician first squeezed his girlfriend and kissed her shoulder as he stood behind her.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Pucker up: The cooler water did nothing to chill these two out, with 27-year-old Michael pulling his love in for a kiss

Swinging around to face each other, Paris gave the purple-haired rocker a big kiss on the lips not caring who was looking.

The two are, of course, young and love so things quickly turned playful.

Michael Jackson's daughter jumped on her beau's back for piggy back ride through the shallows.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Not a care in the world: The teen and her drummer beau did not seem to care if anyone was watching their passionate display

Popping her down on the shore, Michael then swept his girlfriend off her feet - literally - holding her up above the lapping waves.

Michael then decided to dip his head under the clear water, making his signature Mohawk drop flat on his head.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
As the musician lay down to dry off in the sun, Paris crawled over to her boyfriend balancing her hands on his shoulders and giving him a big kiss.

Joining him on the sand, the 18-year-old lay by his side and snuggled under one of his inked up arms.

Laying together for some time, the couple looked very content and in their element.
Immagine

Rest and relaxation: Joining him on the sand, the 18-year-old lay by his side and snuggled under one of his inked up arms

For their day of beachy love, Paris wore and unusual black two piece.

The bikini featured a pair of simple tie side bottoms which highlighted her trim physique.

The top of the swimsuit, however, was both racy and punky all at the same time.
Immagine
Immagine

Booty-ful: The bikini featured a pair of simple tie side bottoms which highlighted her physique

The black top was like a sports crop top but featured a cut out section on the front which exposed a lot of the star's cleavage.

Addition smaller cut outs on both the front and the back ensured Paris got to flaunt even more skin.

The tatted up teen left her peroxided blonde locks out and unstyled and wore just a hint of makeup on her face.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Big trip: Aside from her boyfriend, Paris has also been joined on the trip by her 19-year-old brother Michael and family friend/rapper, Omer Bhatt

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4TeWgnhvL

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 dicembre 2016, 15:00

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 gennaio 2017, 8:45

Immagine
princejackson1) Cut them out. 2) Build up the Foundation. 3) Build the Empire. 4) Run it.
Happy New Year everyone I hope everyone had a great year and has a great 2017. Also I'll be doing a live stream tomorrow at around 3pm PST with @dermagraphink

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 gennaio 2017, 15:06

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 gennaio 2017, 14:52

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 gennaio 2017, 10:25

http://www.celebuzz.com/2017-01-06/prin ... ttoo-fail/

Michael Jackson’s Son May Have Just Committed the Biggest Tattoo Fail of All Time

Celebuzz | January 6, 2017 - 5:26 pm
Immagine

CREDIT: Instagram/Prince Jackson/FameFlynet
Prince Jackson needs to rethink his life choices.

The eldest son of the late Michael Jackson has seemingly committed the biggest tattoo blunder of all time, getting a poem that’s riddled with inaccuracies and typos permanently inked on his chest.

The 19-year-old debuted the questionable body art on his Instagram this week, showing off an armor design containing parts of Dylan Thomas’ famous poem, “Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night.” However, his new tat read, “Do not go gentle in that good night.”
The line “Rage, rage against the dying of the light” was also tattooed underneath, though the word “against” appeared to be misspelled.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1D3UgDkVQ/
According to Jackson, the giant piece, which is located on his shoulder, bicep and parts of his chest, was done at Timeless Tattoo parlor in Hollywood. Also featuring a giant dragon’s head, the half-sleeve took more than 12 hours — spaced out over the course of two days — to complete.

Though Jackson documented the process on his Instagram, no one pointed out the mistakes during that time.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 gennaio 2017, 8:42

Posted Today, 02:44 PM
Paris Jackson at the InStyle Golden Globes After Party

Since her father died in 2009, Paris Jackson has been pretty successfully living her life well out of the public eye, slowly but steadily building her modeling and acting career, quietly accumulating a very impressive collection of tiny tattoos all over her hands and arms and expertly painting her godfather Macaulay Culkin’s toenails. But now that she’s turned 18, we’re about to see a whole lot more of the aspiring silver screen star who just made her red carpet debut at the InStyle Golden Globes after party.

For the Hollywood affair, the celebrity scion was styled by Sonia Young who chose a dress from Tadashi Shoji that gives a grown up take on Paris’ wild child aesthetic. MJ’s daughter wore ablack floralcrinkle chiffon sleeveless gown with an open back, lace insets, and all-over explosive multi-colored floral motif from the brand’s Resort 2017 Collection. She paired the look with a Helorocha gold chain mail clutch festooned with dangly star and mood pendants which matched her thick band rings and dangly peace sign bracelet.

To balance out the bold print of her gown, Paris kept her beauty look super simple with minimal makeup, relegated to just a wash of shimmery gold shadow across her lids and a pale, nude lip, and styling her blonde bob straight and sleek.

In the wee hours of the morning, the model also shared a few choice snaps on social media, appropriately captioning a shot of her on the red carpet with a handful of flower emojis, as well as sharing an image of her and lifelong friend Sofia Richie and writing, “ur hot.” And if you can’t get enough of the heir to the King of Pop’s throne, we have good news because Paris is already slated to appear on three major entertainment and fashion magazines in the months ahead. In other words, if you thought Bella Hadid had one hell of a breakout year scoring covers left and right, she’s got nothing on Paris in 2K17.

Edited by Habibi, Today, 02:45 PM.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

http://www.instyle.com/news/paris-jacks ... er_instyle

Paris Jackson and Sofia Richie Hug It Out at InStyle & Warner Bros.' Golden Globes Bash
Immagine
STEWART COOK/VARIETY/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

JANUARY 9, 2017 @ 7:30 PM
BY: BRANDI FOWLER

After the show ... it's the after party, and Paris Jackson and Sofia Richie were more than ready to enjoy the night post-Golden Globes and bring a dose of Hollywood family royalty to the scene.

Michael Jackson's 18-year-old daughter made a rare public appearance—and her red carpet debut—as she posed for photos like a pro at the InStyle and Warner Bros. after-party Sunday night in a black, cut-out floral dress that showed off her toned figure and love for tattoos.

She placed a hand on her hip and whipped her blond bob as she flashed a smile for cameras and turned heads with her piercing blue eyes. While Jackson soon strolled off the carpet, she walked right back on when Lionel Richie's 18-year-old daughter appeared, and the two gave each other a big hug, kisses, and posed for photos with their arms wrapped around each other.

Considering Jackson and Richie are both the daughters of music superstars, it's safe to say the celeb offspring have quite a bit in common, particularly when it comes to red carpet slayage.

Richie dazzled in a sultry blue dress complete with black roped embellishments at the waist, and rocked her blonde locks slicked back.

Immagine
Paris-Michael K. J. ‏@ParisJackson
@jimmyfallon you're the nicest & coolest & i almost crapped myself & also you were the only one that could get me to smile for a pic ily ❤️

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2017, 8:50

TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson · 4. Jan.

Congrats Auntie @JanetJackson!!! So so happy for you & Wissan. Enjoy every minute with your greatest hit, Elissa. �� #parenthoodisthebest

Paris-Michael K. J. ‏@ParisJackson Jan 11th

there'll never be a "perfect" world but if u stand against the negativity u can contribute to making it a better place, one worth living in.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2017, 9:53

'It makes me want to vomit': Enraged Paris Jackson is 'incredibly offended' at Joseph Fiennes being cast as father Michael in comedy show

By Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com

Published: 04:15 GMT, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 05:43 GMT, 12 January 2017

It is a casting that has certainly ruffled a few feathers.

And Paris Jackson has now revealed her rage that white actor Joseph Fiennes is playing her father, insisting on Wednesday the decision made her 'want to vomit.'

She took to Twitter to complain about the decision to hire the acclaimed thespian to play the Prince Of Pop in the forthcoming comedy show Urban Myths, where his character goes on a road trip with Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando.

The 18-year-old said: 'I'm so incredibly offended by it, as i'm sure plenty of people are as well, and it honestly makes me want to vomit.

'It angers me to see how obviously intentional it was for them to be this insulting, not just towards my father, but my godmother Liz as well

'Where is the respect? they worked through blood sweat and tears for ages to create such profound and remarkable legacies. shameful portrayal.'

Paris was of course referring to her father's close friend Elizabeth Taylor, who died in 2011.

In another tweet Paris even claimed the Bad singer, who died of a drug overdose in 2009, was a 'perfect man,' insisting that 'flaws' were fabricated about his character to 'crucify him over.'

In 1993 he was accused of child sex abuse, and the pop star settled out of court for an undisclosed amount. Charges were never brought.
Immagine
He was tried of further child sexual abuse allegations in 2005, and danced on his car in front of fans on the day of his arraignment.

However he was cleared of four counts of lewd conduct with a child younger than 14; one count of attempted lewd conduct; four counts of administering alcohol to facilitate child molestation; and one count of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment or extortion.

In the 2003 documentary Living with Michael Jackson he was controversially seen holding hands and discussing sleeping arrangements with a young boy.

Paris is not the first family member to be offended for the Thriller star's nephew Taj Jackson hit out on social media as well.

He said: 'Unfortunately, this is what my family has to deal with. No words could express the blatant disrespect.'
Immagine
Shakespeare In Love star Joseph, 46, donned heavy makeup and a prosthetic nose to play the late music icon in the Urban Myths episode Elizabeth, Michael And Marlon, which will air on British channel Sky Arts.

It tells the story of an alleged road trip he took with the actress and Marlon Brando, who is played by Scottish actor Brian Cox, after the September 11 terror attack.

However angry fans have created a petition complaining about the show, which says: 'It's easy to see why the story would make a compelling film - but it's harder to understand why the actor best known for his role in Shakespeare in Love was the first choice to play one of the world's most iconic black musicians.'

Joseph is not the first white star to play the eccentric singer however, for English funnyman Leigh Francis used Jackson as a character on his show Bo Selecta in the early 2000s.
Immagine
Another bugbear: Paris is also unhappy at how the show portrays her 'godmother' Elizabeth Taylor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4VXHIdHwm

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 gennaio 2017, 9:30

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 gennaio 2017, 16:24

Paris in Paris! Braless Jackson shows off new nipple piercings under crop top as she flaunts nose and belly rings on romantic trip with Michael Snoddy

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 19:26 GMT, 17 January 2017 | Updated: 22:18 GMT, 17 January 2017

She is reportedly considering trying her hand at acting.

And Paris Jackson certainly proved her ability to stand out as she arrived at CDG airport in Paris, France on Tuesday.

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson, 18, was sure to turn heads as she flaunted her nipple, nose and belly button piercing.
Immagine

Budding star? Paris Jackson certainly proved her ability to stand out as she arrived at CDG airport in Paris, France on Tuesday

Opting to go braless underneath a thin T-shirt tied into a knot by her waist, her nipple piercings were visible through the fabric.

And teaming the T-shirt with low-slung tracksuit bottoms, she showcased her toned stomach and bellybutton piercing.

With her peroxide blonde hair tied into a high half bun off her face, the natural beauty went make-up free, drawing attention to her nose ring.
Immagine

Rock chick! The daughter of the late Michael Jackson, 18, was sure to turn heads as she flaunted her nipple, nose and belly button piercing

Accessorising with multiple chains and quirky round glasses, she kept the chill out with a khaki parka.

And the American beauty soon changed into casual cut-off jeans and trainers.

Paris and boyfriend of eight months Michael Snodd, who is a Street Drum Corps performer, went shopping at Givenchy Avenue Montaigne before enjoying a romantic stroll along the Champ de Mars.
Immagine
Immagine

Denim dream: And the American beauty soon changed into casual cut-off jeans and trainers

And ensuring they got the city of love's most important landmarks in, they sauntered over to the Eiffel Tower.

Embracing by the famous building, they stopped to take a few selfies, their bodyguard making sure he stayed near.

A few fans even appeared to get in on the selfie action, no doubt excited to spot the legend's daughter in the city.
Immagine
Immagine

Paris has reportedly been considering following her late father Michael Jackson's footsteps into showbusiness.

According to TMZ, the teen met with director Lee Daniels to discuss an acting role in his new TV series Star.

The director posted a snapshot of himself and the teen on his Instagram account six days ago alongside the caption: '#whenpariscomestoyou ...talking talking talking.'
Immagine

The website reports that Paris is 'seriously considering' his offer.

Paris has always cherished ambitions to become an actress - revealing her dream in interviews with both Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres four years ago.

'I just love it, and I think that it's amazing,' she told Oprah.

Last Friday Paris shared her delight on Friday after a TV special in which her late father was played by Joseph Fiennes had been canceled.

England's Sky Arts Friday announced it would not air the episode of Urban Myths 'in light of the concerns expressed by Michael Jackson's immediate family,' which garnered a gracious reaction from the Beat It singer's daughter.

'I'm surprised the family's feelings were actually taken into consideration for once,' Paris tweeted, adding, 'we all really do appreciate it more than y'all know.'

Paris tweeted earlier this week that she was 'so incredibly offended' by the concept, 'it honestly [made her] want to vomit.'

She added, 'It angers me to see how obviously intentional it was for them to be this insulting, not just towards my father, but my godmother Liz as well.'

Taj earlier said that 'no words could express the blatant disrespect' the nature of the comedy special.

The episode was based on a purported trip the late Man In The Mirror singer took with confidante Elizabeth Taylor (Stockard Channing) and Marlon Brando (Brian Cox) in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Cente

Sky Arts said in its axing of the program, which was titled Elizabeth, Michael and Marlon, 'We set out to take a light-hearted look at reportedly true events and never intended to cause any offense.
Immagine
Immagine

Selfie time! And ensuring they got the city of love's most important landmarks in, they sauntered over to the Eiffel Tower

'You can be a totally different person on camera. It's fun. You can take on another character.

'My dad was in the movie Moonwalker, she added to Ellen. 'And I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and thought, "Wow, I want to be just like him."'

Star first aired on U.S. network Fox back in December and revolves around three talented young singers who navigate the music business on their road to success.
Immagine
Immagine

Keeping music close to her: He is a Street Drum Corps performer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4W7wpT96j

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 gennaio 2017, 8:11

She's a Material Girl! Paris Jackson bears a striking resemblance to pop icon Madonna in her heyday... as she flashes her new nipple piercings during debut high fashion shoot for Chanel
Madonna briefly dated Paris' father Michael Jackson in 1991 - nine years before the starlet was born

By Mail Online Reporter

Published: 14:58 GMT, 18 January 2017 | Updated: 21:42 GMT, 18 January 2017

As the daughter of pop royalty, perhaps it was inevitable that Paris Jackson would catch the showbusiness bug and find fame and fortune in her own right.

And the beauty has now made the leap into high fashion modelling, taking part in a Chanel shoot in Paris on Wednesday, waving French and U.S. flags while posing with men dressed as soldiers in front of the Eiffel Tower.

With her platinum blonde hair teased into a high hairstyle, it wasn't her famous father the 18-year-old looked like, but rather Madonna in her late 80s/early 90s heyday.
ImmagineImmagine
Immagine
With her icy blonde crop, bright red lips, strong brows and daring styling, the resemblance between the Queen of Pop and the late King of Pop's daughter was striking.

The teenager sported a crisp white shirt with pussy bow matched with a high waisted pencil skirt teamed with a slim black belt with silver clasp.
She acessorised with black spotted gloves and oversized diamante earrings, while chunky bracelets and a slick of bright red lipstick added to the look.

However, new nipple piercings which Paris flaunted the previous day, were clearly visible under her semi-sheer white blouse.

More bizarrely, the rising star sported black ankle socks underneath silver black flat shoes.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Ambitious: Paris has previously revealed her desire to become an actress, citing her late father's film Moonwalker as an inspiration

Madonna recently confessed she had briefly dated Thriller hitmaker Michael for a week back in 1991 - nine years before Paris was born.

During an epic Carpool Karaoke session with James Corden, the 58-year-old confessed she 'tongue in mouth kissed' the late singer.

She also admitted it was she who made the first move 'because he was a little shy', adding, 'But he was a willing accomplice.'

She later changed into a red and white striped sweater and black trousers, layering up with heavy gold chains with an orange headband holding her hair back.

Paris added a pair of dramatic beige high heels adorned with beautifully detailed flowers for the final look.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
The star landed in the City Of Light on Tuesday, where she was accompanied by boyfriend of eight months Michael Snoddy, a performer with Street Drum Corps.

The twosome went shopping at Givenchy Avenue Montaigne before enjoying a romantic stroll along the Champ de Mars on their first day in the capital.

And the star seemed to be suffering from jet lag, tweeting: 'yoooo f*** this jetlag. if i didn't have to work i'd sleep for 3 days straight.'
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Star in stripes: Paris later changed into a red and white top with black trousers and planted a peck on a soldier's cheek

She seems to have been making the most of what Paris has to offer, posting a series of sightseeing snaps, from the Arc de Triomphe to the River Seine.

And while Paris might have been showing off for Chanel, modelling isn't her only iron in the fire.

According to TMZ, the 18-year-old has met with director Lee Daniels to discuss an acting role in his new TV series Star.
Immagine
Immagine

The director posted a snapshot of himself and the teen on his Instagram account six days ago alongside the caption: '#whenpariscomestoyou ...talking talking talking.'

The website reports that Paris is 'seriously considering' his offer.

And along with Chanel, Paris has also been apparently been approached by 'multiple modelling agencies' and is already being lined up to appear on the cover of 'three major high fashion magazines.'
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

New career move: Paris has an exciting and successful year ahead, according to recent reports

TMZ also reported the possibility of Paris signing endorsement deals with 'several major brands.'

It seems Paris is already getting in the swing of a celebrity lifestyle - stepping out at the Golden Globes last weekend in a stunning floral halterneck gown.

Paris has always cherished ambitions to become an actress - revealing her dream in interviews with both Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres four years ago.

'I just love it, and I think that it's amazing,' she told Oprah. 'You can be a totally different person on camera. It's fun. You can take on another character.

'My dad was in the movie Moonwalker, she added to Ellen. 'And I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and thought, "Wow, I want to be just like him."'

Star first aired on U.S. network Fox back in December and revolves around three talented young singers who navigate the music business on their road to success.

It stars Queen Latifah and Benjamin Bratt and features original music as well as fantasy sequences.
Immagine
Hot in the city! Paris was immersed shooting in view of the road in the middle of the French capital

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4WBmw7qHT

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2017, 13:38

Immagine

Below Paris getting made up for her Channel Photo shoot:

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 gennaio 2017, 9:15

Immagine
Michael Jackson’s Daughter Makes Her Paris Fashion Week Debut

Givenchy’s front rows are always a who’s who of Tisci-approved talent, but every season the house has one guest who stands out from the regulars. At today’s combination Fall 2017 menswear and Couture collection, the Fashion Week newcomer was Paris Jackson, budding model and daughter of pop icon Michael Jackson. Since turning 18, Jackson has made no secret of her interest in fashion and has actively pursued a career in front of the camera. Her appreciation for the industry has led her to adopt a laidback personal style. Jackson arrived to the show at the Bibliothèque Nationale de France’s Richelieu-Louvois library in Paris wearing understated pieces from the brand. Her simple “I Feel Love” sweater and black leggings felt age-appropriate and more importantly, cool. With a mini Horizon bag, combat boots, and a pair of oversize sunglasses, Jackson’s ensemble captured the low-key glamour of the model-off-duty look.

The week has been a busy one for Jackson. In between posing for a rumored campaign in front of the Eiffel Tower and Snapchatting her way through the City of Light, Jackson has seemingly committed to becoming a part of the fashion crowd. Given that her father was a noted fan of the Tisci aesthetic—Michael Jackson famously incorporated pieces from the womenswear collections into his wardrobe, as well as the brand’s menswear looks—Givenchy seemed like a fitting first show. With couture week on the horizon and Jackson’s profile rising, chances are this appearance is the start of something big.

JANUARY 20, 2017 2:07 PMby JANELLE OKWODU
http://www.vogue.com/13523918/paris-...ear-front-row/

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 gennaio 2017, 14:36

Immagine
Immagine
Kathy Hilton ‏@KathyHilton
@Paris-Michael K . J @parisJackson You look so beautiful. Daddy would be so so proud!!! He is loving it.❤️❤️
Paris-Michael K. J. ‏@ParisJackson @KathyHilton @Paris love n miss u ❤️

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 gennaio 2017, 10:02

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 gennaio 2017, 10:06

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPk7jioj...=princejackson
Immagine
princejackson
It's so funny seeing yourself as a meme ahah me and @parisjackson send them to each other a lot

parisjackson@zainabnaveedxo i can't tell you how grateful i am to have a brother like him, he's my rock.

Paris-Michael K. J. did retweet Prince Jackson
u my bestie

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 gennaio 2017, 15:44

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/featu ... ut-w462501

Paris Jackson: Life After Neverland

In her first-ever in-depth interview, Michael Jackson's daughter discusses her father's pain and finding peace after addiction and heartache

Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson is staring at a famous corpse. "That's Marilyn Monroe," she whispers, facing a wall covered with gruesome autopsy photos. "And that's JFK. You can't even find these online." On a Thursday afternoon in late November, Paris is making her way through the Museum of Death, a cramped maze of formaldehyde-scented horrors on Hollywood Boulevard. It's not uncommon for visitors, confronted with decapitation photos, snuff films and serial-killer memorabilia, to faint, vomit or both. But Paris, not far removed from the emo and goth phases of her earlier teens, seems to find it all somehow soothing. This is her ninth visit. "It's awesome," she had said on the way over. "They have a real electric chair and a real head!"
Paris Jackson turned 18 last April, and moment by moment, can come across as much older or much younger, having lived a life that's veered between sheltered and agonizingly exposed. She is a pure child of the 21st century, with her mashed-up hippie-punk fashion sense (today she's wearing a tie-dye button-down, jeggings and Converse high-tops) and boundary-free musical tastes (she's decorated her sneakers with lyrics by Mötley Crüe and Arctic Monkeys; is obsessed with Alice Cooper – she calls him "bae" – and the singer-songwriter Butch Walker; loves Nirvana and Justin Bieber too). But she is, even more so, her father's child. "Basically, as a person, she is who my dad is," says her older brother, Prince Michael Jackson. "The only thing that's different would be her age and her gender." Paris is similar to Michael, he adds, "in all of her strengths, and almost all of her weaknesses as well. She's very passionate. She is very emotional to the point where she can let emotion cloud her judgment."

Paris has, with impressive speed, acquired more than 50 tattoos, sneaking in the first few while underage. Nine of them are devoted to Michael Jackson, who died when she was 11 years old, sending her, Prince and their youngest brother, Blanket, spiraling out of what had been – as they perceived it – a cloistered, near-idyllic little world. "They always say, 'Time heals,'" she says. "But it really doesn't. You just get used to it. I live life with the mentality of 'OK, I lost the only thing that has ever been important to me.' So going forward, anything bad that happens can't be nearly as bad as what happened before. So I can handle it." Michael still visits her in her dreams, she says: "I feel him with me all the time."
Michael, who saw himself as Peter Pan, liked to call his only daughter Tinker Bell. She has FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST inked near her clavicle. She has an image from the cover of Dangerous on her forearm, the Bad logo on her hand, and the words QUEEN OF MY HEART – in her dad's handwriting, from a letter he wrote her – on her inner left wrist. "He's brought me nothing but joy," she says. "So why not have constant reminders of joy?"

She also has tattoos honoring John Lennon, David Bowie and her dad's sometime rival Prince – plus Van Halen and, on her inner lip, the word MÖTLEY (her boyfriend has CRÜE in the same spot). On her right wrist is a rope-and-jade bracelet that Michael bought in Africa. He was wearing it when he died, and Paris' nanny retrieved it for her. "It still smells like him," Paris says.

She fixes her huge blue-green eyes on each of the museum's attractions without flinching, until she comes to a section of taxidermied pets. "I don't really like this room," she says, wrinkling her nose. "I draw the line with animals. I can't do it. This
breaks my heart." She recently rescued a hyperactive pit-bull-mix puppy, Koa, who has an uneasy coexistence with Kenya, a snuggly Labrador her dad brought home a decade ago.

Paris describes herself as "desensitized" to even the most graphic reminders of human mortality. In June 2013, drowning in depression and a drug addiction, she tried to kill herself at age 15, slashing her wrist and downing 20 Motrin pills. "It was just self-hatred," she says, "low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn't do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore." She had been self-harming, cutting herself, managing to conceal it from her family. Some of her tattoos now cover the scars, as well as what she says are track marks from drug use. Before that, she had already attempted suicide "multiple times," she says, with an incongruous laugh. "It was just once that it became public." The hospital had a "three-strike rule," she recalls, and, after that last attempt, insisted she attend a residential therapy program.

Home-schooled before her father's death, Paris had agreed to attend a private school starting in seventh grade. She didn't fit in – at all – and started hanging out with the only kids who accepted her, "a lot of older people doing a lot of crazy things," she says. "I was doing a lot of things that 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds shouldn't do. I tried to grow up too fast, and I wasn't really that nice of a person." She also faced cyberbullying, and still struggles with cruel online comments. "The whole freedom-of-speech thing is great," she says. "But I don't think that our Founding Fathers predicted social media when they created all of these amendments and stuff."

There was another trauma that she's never mentioned in public. When she was 14, a much older "complete stranger" sexually assaulted her, she says. "I don't wanna give too many details. But it was not a good experience at all, and it was really hard for me, and, at the time, I didn't tell anybody."

After her last suicide attempt, she spent sophomore year and half of junior year at a therapeutic school in Utah. "It was great for me," she says. "I'm a completely different person." Before, she says with a small smile, "I was crazy. I was actually crazy. I was going through a lot of, like, teen angst. And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help." Her father, she says, also struggled with depression, and she was prescribed the same antidepressants he once took, though she's no longer on any psych meds.

Now sober and happier than she's ever been, with menthol cigarettes her main remaining vice, Paris moved out of her grandma Katherine's house shortly after her 18th birthday, heading to the old Jackson family estate. She spends nearly every minute of each day with her boyfriend, Michael Snoddy, a 26-year-old drummer – he plays with the percussion ensemble Street Drum Corps – and Virginia native whose dyed mohawk, tattoos and perpetually sagging pants don't obscure boy-band looks and a puppy-dog sweetness. "I never met anyone before who made me feel the way music makes me feel," says Paris. When they met, he had an ill-considered, now-covered Confederate flag tattoo that raised understandable doubts among the Jacksons. "But the more I actually got to know him," says Prince, "he's a really cool guy."

Paris took a quick stab at community college after graduating high school – a year early – in 2015, but wasn't feeling it. She is an heir to a mammoth fortune – the Michael Jackson Family Trust is likely worth more than $1 billion, with disbursements to the kids in stages. But she wants to earn her own money, and now that she's a legal adult, to embrace her other inheritance: celebrity.

And in the end, as the charismatic, beautiful daughter of one of the most famous men who ever lived, what choice did she have? She is, for now, a model, an actress, a work in progress. She can, when she feels like it, exhibit a regal poise that's almost intimidating, while remaining chill enough to become pals with her giant-goateed tattoo artist. She has impeccable manners – you might guess that she was raised well. She so charmed producer-director Lee Daniels in a recent meeting that he's begun talking to her manager about a role for her on his Fox show, Star. She plays a few instruments, writes and sings songs (she performs a couple for me on acoustic guitar, and they show promise, though they're more Laura Marling than MJ), but isn't sure if she'll ever pursue a recording contract.

Modeling, in particular, comes naturally, and she finds it therapeutic. "I've had self-esteem issues for a really, really long time," says Paris, who understands her dad's plastic-surgery choices after watching online trolls dissect her appearance since she was 12. "Plenty of people think I'm ugly, and plenty of people don't. But there's a moment when I'm modeling where I forget about my self-esteem issues and focus on what the photographer's telling me – and I feel pretty. And in that sense, it's selfish."

But mostly, she shares her father's heal-the-world impulses ("I'm really scared for the Great Barrier Reef," she says. "It's, like, dying. This whole planet is. Poor Earth, man"), and sees fame as a means to draw attention to favored causes. "I was born with this platform," she says. "Am I gonna waste it and hide away? Or am I going to make it bigger and use it for more important things?"

Her dad wouldn't have minded. "If you wanna be bigger than me, you can," he'd tell her. "If you don't want to be at all, you can. But I just want you to be happy."
Immagine

Michael Jackson, with Prince and Paris (holding his hand) in 2003. Bauer-Griffin.com

At the moment, Paris lives in the private studio where her dad demoed "Beat It." The Tudor-style main house in the now-empty Jackson family compound in the L.A. neighborhood of Encino – purchased by Joe Jackson in 1971 with some of the Jackson 5's first Motown royalties, and rebuilt by Michael in the Eighties – is under renovation. But the studio, built by Michael in a brick building across the courtyard, happens to be roughly the size of a decent Manhattan apartment, with its own kitchen and bathroom. Paris has turned it into a vibe-y, cozy dorm room.

Traces of her father are everywhere, most unmistakably in the artwork he commissioned. Outside the studio is a framed picture, done in a Disney-like style, of a cartoon castle on a hilltop with a caricatured Michael in the foreground, a small blond boy embracing him. It's captioned "Of Children, Castles & Kings." Inside is a mural taking up an entire wall, with another cartoon Michael in the corner, holding a green book titled The Secret of Life and looking down from a window at blooming flowers – at the center of each bloom is a cartoon face of a red-cheeked little girl.

Paris' chosen decor is somewhat different. There is a picture of Kurt Cobain in the bathroom, a Smashing Pumpkins poster on the wall, a laptop with Against Me! and NeverEnding Story stickers, psychedelic paisley wall hangings, lots of fake candles. Vinyl records (Alice Cooper, the Rolling Stones) serve as wall decorations. In the kitchen, sitting casually on a counter, is a framed platinum record, inscribed to Michael by Quincy Jones ("I found it in the attic," Paris shrugs).

Above an adjacent garage is a mini-museum Michael created as a surprise gift for his family, with the walls and even ceilings covered with photos from their history. Michael used to rehearse dance moves in that room; now Paris' boyfriend has his drum kit set up there
We head out to a nearby sushi restaurant, and Paris starts to describe life in Neverland. She spent her first seven years in her dad's 2,700-acre fantasy world, with its own amusement park, zoo and movie theater. ("Everything I never got to do as a kid," Michael called it.) During that time, she didn't know that her father's name was Michael, let alone have any grasp of his fame. "I just thought his name was Dad, Daddy," she says. "We didn't really know who he was. But he was our world. And we were his world." (Paris declared last year's Captain Fantastic, where Viggo Mortensen plays an eccentric dad who tries to create a utopian hideaway for his kids, her "favorite movie ever.")
Immagine

Paris with her dad, 2001. Courtesy of Paris Jackson

"We couldn't just go on the rides whenever we wanted to," she recalls, walking on a dark roadside near the Encino compound. She likes to stride along the lane divider, too close to the cars – it drives her boyfriend crazy, and I don't much like it either. "We actually had a pretty normal life. Like, we had school every single day, and we had to be good. And if we were good, every other weekend or so, we could choose whether we were gonna go to the movie theater or see the animals or whatever. But if you were on bad behavior, then you wouldn't get to go do all those things."

In his 2011 memoir, Michael's brother Jermaine called him "an example of what fatherhood should be. He instilled in them the love Mother gave us, and he provided the kind of emotional fathering that our father, through no fault of his own, could not. Michael was father and mother rolled into one."

Michael gave the kids the option of going to regular school. They declined. "When you're at home," says Paris, "your dad, who you love more than anything, will occasionally come in, in the middle of class, and it's like, 'Cool, no more class for the day. We're gonna go hang out with Dad.' We were like, 'We don't need friends. We've got you and Disney Channel!'" She was, she acknowledges, "a really weird kid."

Her dad taught her how to cook, soul food, mostly. "He was a kick-ass cook," she says. "His fried chicken is the best in the world. He taught me how to make sweet potato pie." Paris is baking four pies, plus gumbo, for grandma Katherine's Thanksgiving – which actually takes place the day before the holiday, in deference to Katherine's Jehovah's Witness beliefs.

Michael schooled Paris on every conceivable genre of music. "My dad worked with Van Halen, so I got into Van Halen," she says. "He worked with Slash, so I got into Guns N' Roses. He introduced me to Tchaikovsky and Debussy, Earth, Wind and Fire, the Temptations, Tupac, Run-DMC."

She says Michael emphasized tolerance. "My dad raised me in a very open-minded house," she says. "I was eight years old, in love with this female on the cover of a magazine. Instead of yelling at me, like most homophobic parents, he was making fun of me, like, 'Oh, you got yourself a girlfriend.'

"His number-one focus for us," says Paris, "besides loving us, was education. And he wasn't like, 'Oh, yeah, mighty Columbus came to this land!' He was like, 'No. He fucking slaughtered the natives.'" Would he really phrase it that way? "He did have kind of a potty mouth. He cussed like a sailor." But he was also "very shy."
Paris and Prince are quite aware of public doubts about their parentage (the youngest brother, Blanket, with his darker skin, is the subject of less speculation). Paris' mom is Debbie Rowe, a nurse Michael met while she was working for his dermatologist, the late Arnold Klein. They had what sounds like an unconventional three-year marriage, during which, Rowe once testified, they never shared a home. Michael said that Rowe wanted to have his children "as a present" to him. (Rowe said that Paris got her name from the location of her conception.) Klein, her employer, was one of several men – including the actor Mark Lester, who played the title role in the 1968 movie Oliver! – who suggested that they could be Paris' actual biological father.

Over popcorn shrimp and a Clean Mean Salmon Roll, Paris agrees to address this issue for what she says will be the only time. She could opt for an easy, logical answer, could point out that it doesn't matter, that either way, Michael Jackson was her father. That's what her brother – who describes himself as "more objective" than Paris – seems to suggest. "Every time someone asks me that," Prince says, "I ask, 'What's the point? What difference does it make?' Specifically to someone who's not involved in my life. How does that affect your life? It doesn't change mine."

But Paris is certain that Michael Jackson was her biological dad. She believes it with a fervency that is both touching and, in the moment, utterly convincing. "He is my father," she says, making fierce eye contact. "He will always be my father. He never wasn't, and he never will not be. People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it's almost scary.

"I consider myself black," she says, adding later that her dad "would look me in the eyes and he'd point his finger at me and he'd be like, 'You're black. Be proud of your roots.' And I'd be like, 'OK, he's my dad, why would he lie to me?' So I just believe what he told me. 'Cause, to my knowledge, he's never lied to me.

"Most people that don't know me call me white," Paris concedes. "I've got light skin and, especially since I've had my hair blond, I look like I was born in Finland or something." She points out that it's far from unheard of for mixed-race kids to look like her – accurately noting that her complexion and eye color are similar to the TV actor Wentworth Miller's, who has a black dad and a white mom.

At first, she had no relationship with Rowe.
"When I was really, really young, my mom didn't exist," Paris recalls. Eventually, she realized "a man can't birth a child" – and when she was 10 or so, she asked Prince, "We gotta have a mom, right?" So she asked her dad. "And he's like, 'Yeah.' And I was like, 'What's her name?' And he's just like, 'Debbie.' And I was like, 'OK, well, I know the name.'" After her father's death, she started researching her mom online, and they got together when Paris was 13.

In the wake of her treatment in Utah, Paris decided to reach out again to Rowe. "She needed a mother figure," says Prince, who declines to comment on his own relationship, or lack thereof, with Rowe. (Paris' manager declined to make Rowe available for an interview, and Rowe did not respond to our request for comment.) "I've had a lot of mother figures," Paris counters, citing her grandmother and nannies, among others, "but by the time my mom came into my life, it wasn't a 'mommy' thing. It's more of an adult relationship." Paris sees herself in Rowe, who just completed a course of chemo in a fight against breast cancer: "We're both very stubborn."

Paris isn't sure how Michael felt about Rowe, but says Rowe was "in love" with her dad. She's also sure that Michael loved Lisa Marie Presley, whom he divorced two years before Paris' birth: "In the music video 'You Are Not Alone,' I can see how he looked at her, and he was totally whipped," she says with a fond laugh. Paris Jackson was around nine years old when she realized that much of the world didn't see her father the way she did. "My dad would cry to me at night," she says, sitting at the counter of a New York coffee shop in mid-December, cradling a tiny spoon in her hand. She starts to cry too. "Picture your parent crying to you about the world hating him for something he didn't do. And for me, he was the only thing that mattered. To see my entire world in pain, I started to hate the world because of what they were doing to him. I'm like, 'How can people be so mean?'" She pauses. "Sorry, I'm getting emotional."

Paris and Prince have no doubts that their father was innocent of the multiple child-molestation allegations against him, that the man they knew was the real Michael. Again, they are persuasive – if they could go door-to-door talking about it, they could sway the world. "Nobody but my brothers and I experienced him reading A Light in the Attic to us at night before we went to bed," says Paris. "Nobody experienced him being a father to them. And if they did, the entire perception of him would be completely and forever changed." I gently suggest that what Michael said to her on those nights was a lot to put on a nine-year-old. "He did not bullshit us," she replies. "You try to give kids the best childhood possible. But you also have to prepare them for the shitty world."

Michael's 2005 molestation trial ended in an acquittal, but it shattered his reputation and altered the course of his family's lives. He decided to leave Neverland for good. They spent the next four years traveling the world, spending long stretches of time in the Irish countryside, in Bahrain, in Las Vegas. Paris didn't mind – it was exciting, and home was where her dad was.

By 2009, Michael was preparing for an ambitious slate of comeback performances at London's O2 Arena. "He kind of hyped it up to us," recalls Paris. "He was like, 'Yeah, we're gonna live in London for a year.' We were super-excited – we already had a house out there we were gonna live in." But Paris remembers his "exhaustion" as rehearsals began. "I'd tell him, 'Let's take a nap,'" she says. "Because he looked tired. We'd be in school, meaning downstairs in the living room, and we'd see dust falling from the ceiling and hear stomping sounds because he was rehearsing upstairs."

Paris has a lingering distaste for AEG Live, the promoters behind the planned This Is It tour – her family lost a wrongful-death suit against them, with the jury accepting AEG's argument that Michael was responsible for his own death. "AEG Live does not treat their performers right," she alleges. "They drain them dry and work them to death." (A rep for AEG declined comment.) She describes seeing Justin Bieber on a recent tour and being "scared" for him. "He was tired, going through the motions. I looked at my ticket, saw AEG Live, and I thought back to how my dad was exhausted all the time but couldn't sleep."

Paris blames Dr. Conrad Murray – who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in her father's death – for the dependency on the anesthetic drug propofol that led to it. She calls him "the 'doctor,'" with satirical air quotes. But she has darker suspicions about her father's death. "He would drop hints about people being out to get him," she says. "And at some point he was like, 'They're gonna kill me one day.'j" (Lisa Marie Presley told Oprah Winfrey of a similar conversation with Michael, who expressed fears that unnamed parties were targeting him to get at his half of the Sony/ATV music-publishing catalog, worth hundreds of millions.)

Paris is convinced that her dad was, somehow, murdered. "Absolutely," she says. "Because it's obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullshit, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bullshit."

But who would have wanted Michael Jackson dead? Paris pauses for several seconds, maybe considering a specific answer, but just says, "A lot of people." Paris wants revenge, or at least justice. "Of course," she says, eyes glowing. "I definitely do, but it's a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that's all I can say about that right now."

Michael had his kids wear masks in public, a protective move Paris considered "stupid" but later came to understand. So it made all the more of an impression when a brave little girl spontaneously stepped to the microphone at her dad's televised memorial service, on July 7th, 2009. "Ever since I was born," she said, "Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine, and I just wanted to say I love him so much."
Immagine

Paris spoke at her father’s memorial, saying, “Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.” Kevork Djansezian/Getty

She was 11 years old, but she knew what she was doing. "I knew afterward there was gonna be plenty of shit-talking," Paris says, "plenty of people questioning him and how he raised us. That was the first time I ever publicly defended him, and it definitely won't be the last." For Prince, his younger sister showed in that moment that she had "more strength than any of us."

The day after her trip to the Museum of Death, Paris, Michael Snoddy and Tom Hamilton, her model-handsome, man-bunned 31-year-old manager, head over to Venice Beach. We stroll the boardwalk, and Snoddy recalls a brief stint as a street performer here when he first moved to L.A., drumming on buckets. "It wasn't bad," he says. "I averaged out to a hundred bucks a day."

Paris has her hair extensions in a ponytail. She's wearing sunglasses with circular lenses, a green plaid shirt over leggings, and a Rasta-rainbow backpack. Her mood is darker today. She's not talking much, and clinging tight to Snoddy, who's in a Willie Nelson tee with the sleeves cut off.

We head toward the canals, lined with ultramodern houses that Paris doesn't like. "They're too harsh and bougie," she says. "It doesn't scream, 'Hey, come for dinner!'" She's delighted to spot a group of ducks. "Hello, friends!" she shouts. "Come play with us!" Among them are what appear to be an avian couple in love, paddling through the shallow water in close formation. Paris sighs and squeezes Snoddy's hand. "Goals," she says. "Hashtag 'goals.'"

Her spirits are lifting, and we walk back toward the beach to watch the sunset. Paris and Snoddy hop on a concrete barrier facing the orange-pink spectacle. It's a peaceful moment, until a middle-aged woman in neon jogging clothes and knee-length socks walks over. She grins at the couple as she presses a button on some kind of tiny stereo strapped to her waist, unleashing a dated-sounding trance song. Paris laughs and turns to her boyfriend. As the sun disappears, they start to dance.
Source - Rolling Stone

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2017, 9:52

Some comments on twitter:

black king ‏@_theboulron
I think I just fell in love with Paris Jackson.

Klaire ‏@lanadelklaire
@ParisJackson's Rolling Stone article--amazing. She is a living testament to true strength. God bless you forever; MJ would be so proud. ❤

‏@buIIetproofsouI
I'm glad people are getting to know Michael as a person and family man through Paris's Rolling Stone feature.

nada ‏@overloved
I liked the interview. Quite heartbreaking and I almost cried reading some parts tbh. I appreciate her frankness and revelations.

MJ101 ‏@MJ_1_0_1
Normally I don't like linking (invading the privacy) of the kids but this is such an honest and beautiful artic

About the paternity issue.
http://dearapplehead.tumblr.com/post/136049434154
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 gennaio 2017, 14:47

This is so unfair - they are hounding her. :???:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5MY9f_y-bg

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 gennaio 2017, 8:44

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ds-w463102

Real Talk

Everything That Michael Jackson Said About His Kids Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket Jackson

January 25, 2017 @ 8:03 PM
By Joyce Chen
In his own words. Michael Jackson made headlines throughout his life for his talents, his tumultuous scandals and his personal life, but over the years, one thing that held constant was being dad to his kids Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket.
On Tuesday, January 24, his only daughter Paris, 18, opened up to Rolling Stone for the magazine’s cover story, giving a glimpse into what life was like growing up with the King of Pop. While she shockingly claimed her father was murdered and candidly discussed her sexual abuse, drug addiction and suicide attempts, the aspiring teen model and singer had nothing but praise for the late music icon. Paris — who also said she had nine tattoos in his honor — said that her father was a loving figure, “a kick-ass cook,” always reminded her that she was black, and “cussed like a sailor.”
“He is my father,” she said in the interview. “He will always be my father. He never wasn’t, and he never will not be. … People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it’s almost scary.”
Immagine

Prince Michael Jackson, Blanket Jackson and Paris Jackson appear on stage at the Michael Forever Tribute Concert in memory of the late Michael Jackson at the Millennium Stadium on October 8, 2011 in Cardiff, Wales. Credit: Samir Hussein/WireImage

After her bombshell interview, here are some of the most memorable things that the “Thriller” singer said about his kids before his death in June 2009 at the age of 50.

— He felt “blessed” when his first child, son Prince, was born

“Words can’t describe how I feel … I have been blessed beyond comprehension and I will work tirelessly at being the best father that I can possibly be. I appreciate that my fans are elated, but I hope that everyone respects the privacy Debbie and I want and need for our son. I grew up in a fish bowl and will not allow the to happen to my child. Please respect our wishes and give my son his privacy.” (press statement, February 1997)
Immagine

Michael Jackson poses with real estate developer Mohamed Hadid (3rd L), Hadid's children and Jackson's children Michael Joseph Jr. (L), Paris Michael Katherine (C) and Prince Michael II (2nd R) on November 27, 2008 at the Jackson Holmby Hills residence in Westwood, California. Credit: Mohamed Hadid via Getty Images

— He wanted to give his kids a normal childhood despite his superstar status

“But now I am a father myself, and one day I was thinking about my own children, Prince and Paris and how I wanted them to think of me when they grow up. To be sure, I would like them to remember how I always wanted them with me wherever I went, how I always tried to put them before everything else. But there are also challenges in their lives. Because my kids are stalked by paparazzi, they can’t always go to a park or a movie with me. So what if they grow older and resent me, and how my choices impacted their youth?” (speech in Oxford, March 2001)
— He was very conscious of the difficulties of juggling fatherhood with his career

"(Fatherhood has changed me) in a huge way. You have to value your time differently, no doubt about it. It´s your responsibility to make sure they´re taken care of and raised properly with good manners. But I refuse to let any of it get in the way of the music or the dance or the performing. I have to play two different roles. I always wanted to have a big family, ever since I was in school. I was always telling my father I would outdo him. He had 10 children. I would love to have like 11 or 12 myself." (USA Today interview, December 2001)
Immagine

Paris Jackson on the cover of Rolling Stone. Credit: Rolling Stone

— He felt very protective of his children when in public

"I love and adore my children. They mean everything to me.

When they’re in public though, I conceal their faces, cause I want my children protected. At home, they have a normal life, they play with other kids and they have a good time, they’re laughing a lot. They run around, they even go to school. It’s a normal life for them. But in public, I must protect them. I love my children very much, and I’m proud to be their dad." (TV special, 2003)
— He liked being a hands-on dad whenever he was able, even changing diapers

“Well, I enjoy taking care of my children myself. It's fun. It's why I had them. So I could take care of them. It's great relief for me. You know, it's a pleasure. It keeps me happy and laughing ... They're wonderful, sweet, innocent children. … They mean — it’s hard to put into words, because they mean everything, the same way you would explain how your children make you feel. I mean, they’re the world for me. I wake up and I’m ready for the day because of them. I give them breakfast, I change diapers, if they wanna read, we do a lot of reading. We play hide-and-seek, we play blindfold, and I have a wonderful time with them.” (interview with Geraldo Rivera, February 2005)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 gennaio 2017, 8:49

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2017, 9:20

Paris Jackson I'm Getting the 'Star' Treatment

Paris Jackson is going to be a TV star ... officially -- she's booked her first acting gig on Lee Daniels' "Star" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us Paris met with Daniels last week for a screen test on the "Empire" spin-off. Turns out she's a natural.

We're told she's already in Atlanta filming but it's unclear how big the role is or how many episodes she'll be shooting. We know acting is one of Paris' goals. We're told she's been taking acting classes for years.

As we previously reported, Paris and her camp want 2017 to be her breakout year and so far, so good. She kicked it off on the cover of Rolling Stone.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/30/paris-...medium=twitter

Paris Jackson will guest star on Fox drama, 'Star'

Bill Keveney , USA TODAY8:10 p.m. ET Jan. 30, 2017

(Photo: Pascal Le Segretain, Getty Images)

The daughter of the King of Pop will make her acting debut on Fox's Star, a show that follows a girl group seeking musical fame and fortune.
Paris Jackson, 18, daughter of the late Michael Jackson, will appear in an upcoming episode of the first-season drama (Wednesdays, 9 ET/PT), which is produced by Empire's Lee Daniels and stars Queen Latifah, Fox announced Monday.
Jackson will play Rachel Wells, who is described as "a young, super-chic, stylish and intimidating social media guru who oversees a publicity shoot of the girl group and deliberately goads Star (Jude Demorest) and Eva (guest star Sharlene Taulé) into pushing some boundaries."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...star/97266816/

Rispondi