Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 settembre 2017, 9:34

Blanket to follow in dad’s footsteps and go into the music industry
Tito Jackson says there is a good possibility his nephew will become a musician

The JACKSON 5 legend told me about the 15-year-old: “Blanket has a good possibility of being a musician,  he would be tremendous because he’s a very committed child.”

And Tito said Blanket’s sister PARIS would be making her dad proud.

The teen made headlines last weekend for her speech at the MTV VMA awards in LA, during which she denounced “white supremacist jerks in Charlottesville”.

Speaking ahead of the UK launch of his album, Tito Time, her uncle said: “She is starting to understand what life is about and has an opportunity to make a difference – something my brother would be very proud of.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...usic-industry/

It should be noted that this is from a tabloid newspaper.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 settembre 2017, 9:47

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Linz Reardon @Fairyboobmother
#ThisMorning Prince Jackson comes across as a very lovely and grounded young man

Jenni Lea @jenne_davis87
Really impressed with this Prince Jackson interview, what a lovely down to earth lad #ThisMorning

Sharon @Starflower68
Prince Jackson on #ThisMorning What a lovely, articulate young man he is

Immagine
Michael Jackson son Prince appeared in his first UK interview on This Morning and viewers couldn’t get over how ‘articulate’ and ‘hot’ he was.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/04/michae...he-is-6901367/

Carley Sproule‏ @CarleyLSproule
Safe to say that the UK will have fallen in love with @princemjjjaxon after his #ThisMorning interview

http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/...tv-appearance/

Michael Jackson's son stuns This Morning viewers during his first British TV appearance

He's all grown up
Immagine

Michael Jackson's eldest son, Prince Jackson, made his British television debut on today's This Morning and it's safe to say viewers were stunned.

As the King of Pop's son opened up about what it was like to have a famous father, and why he wants to carry on his dad's legacy of 'healing the world', viewers went into a frenzy on Twitter over the handsome 20-year-old.

One viewer who was watching the interview tweeted: "Wow #princeJackson has grown up to be kind, thoughtful, articulate, intelligent and really kinda hot."

Another said: "What a lovely young man @princemjjjaxon is. Obviously following in his dad's footsteps to just be kind in life."

Other viewers also found Prince to be quite the dashing young man, as one said: "Prince Jackson is beautiful omg what."

While another tweeted: "Prince Jackson on this morning was so lovely I've literally fallen in love."

This Morning hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby questioned Prince on what Michael was like as a parent. Prince replied: "To me he is the greatest parent, as role model, as an inspiration, as a motivator.

And then the question that everyone wanted to know the answer to - was Prince aware as a child how hugely famous his dad was? Prince said he had no idea of his dad's fame until he was nine years old. Michael tragically died in 2009 when Prince was only 12.

He explained: "I thought it was kind of normal at first and then we started seeing videos of him performing when we were younger, like nine or ten. And then people were fainting and passing out over him."

He continued to talk about his dad with great fondness when he recalled visiting London with him as a child. He said: "One time we were at the Dorchester Hotel, there were lots of fans outside who were singing and chanting Michael Jackson chants.

"My dad then sent hot chocolate and pizza from room service out to these people."

In complete opposition to the worldwide fame his dad achieved, Prince admitted he chooses to stay away from the limelight and prefers to be as private as possible.

He told Phil and Holly: "I'm a very a private person and I only reveal what I like to reveal. That’s why I decided to go into production so I'm still behind the camera."

But much like Michael himself, Prince wants to carry on his Heal The World charity and continue his legacy of helping those in need. When Holly asked him to explain this Prince responded: "For him, his humanitarian work was more important than music.

"Music was an art and he enjoyed it, but he used it as platform to get message across. He wanted to heal the world.

"Heal LA focuses on child hunger, abuse and homelessness in LA area. You don’t need to be a pop star, you can make a difference by going out there."

Prince took a liking to film production when he was little and he revealed that his dad hired someone to teach him the ropes at a young age. He said: "When I was younger he hired a professor who taught us framing, shots, composition, differed tracking shots.

"He would turn the sound off on movies to show the importance of soundtrack and the visual aspect of the film."

Far from flaunting his success at his children, the King of Pop didn't show Prince and his siblings his own music videos very often. He continued: "He was extremely humble and he didn't really like us watching his videos.

"He did show them to us and we did get to talk about them, but when it came to Thriller he scared us a lot. He'd be messing around with us and say 'it's a full moon tonight'."

Michael Jackson also had two other children, Paris, 19 and Prince Michael Jackson II, 15, who was affectionately nicknamed Blanket from a young age. Prince said it's important that he remains close with his siblings as he explained: "When my dad raised us he said 'no matter who you have in your life, it's the three of you in this room that are gonna matter.

"He would be proud of actions me and my sister have taken."

The interview came to a lighthearted end when Prince shockingly revealed that he "can't sing or dance" as he said: "I’ve tried and it's embarrassing!" Aw, what a sweetheart.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 settembre 2017, 11:03

Paris on instagram

i am so goddamn proud of the man you have become. you are so full of courage, and such light it's almost blinding. you are my sun. your way with words, your pattern of thinking, your gigantic heart, i can't even begin to tell you how impressed i am and just straight up honored to be your little sister. i have always looked up to you, and now more than ever. i love you so much it hurts.

Immagine

Immagine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYo6FKzH...y=parisjackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 settembre 2017, 11:59

Her energy is aligned! Paris Jackson flashes glimpse of new chakras tattoo in bandeau top at ELLE NYFW party

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 03:14 BST, 7 September 2017 | Updated: 10:43 BST, 7 September 2017

She is a fan of kundalini yoga...so much so she tattooed energy centers down the front of her chest.

And Paris Jackson proved she had found her balance as she flashed her new chakras tattoo while attending a New York Fashion Week party on Wednesday night.

The 19-year-old wore a wrap bandeau top to the event, which nicely displayed her new inkings as well her toned tummy.
Immagine

Feeling balanced: Paris Jackson proved she had found her balance as she flashed her new chakras tattoo while attending a New York Fashion Week party on Wednesday night

Completing her hippie chic vibe, the star styled her locks in a messy do while rocking a pair of red rudra beads around her neck.

Proving she can go with the flow, Paris sported baggy white yoga-style pants and a white knit shawl over her shoulders.

Meanwhile Paris unveiled her latest tattoo on Instagram on Saturday.
Immagine
Immagine

Keeping it spiritual: Completing her hippie chic vibe, the star styled her locks in a messy do while rocking a pair of red rudra beads around her neck

The 19-year-old, who is the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, showed off her new chakra tattoos in a filtered topless snap.

Paris also showed off the tattoos, covered up in bandages, before she unveiled the final product.

'Secreting blood n plasma everywhere,' she captioned the messy snap.

The chakras are said to be energy centers placed in seven points of the body.

Paris was spotted at Tattoo Mania in West Hollywood on Saturday, taking a cigarette break.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
What's so funny? She was spotted catching up alongside a pal, in stitches, as they sat outside the parlor on a bench

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4rzB5FhdQ

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 settembre 2017, 9:33

Immagine
Plenty to talk about... The daughter of Michael Jackson was also seen chatting to Brooke S., who sat on the other side of her. The actress was a close friend of Paris' late dad
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Immagine

Immagine
Immagine

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 settembre 2017, 16:32

Paris Jackson at Harper's BAZAAR Celebrates Icons by Carine Roitfel

Immagine

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 settembre 2017, 11:43

@ParisJackson medicine tribe "dragonfly

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 settembre 2017, 16:36

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 settembre 2017, 11:02

Paris Jackson was at the "Wags and Walks Gala"
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 18: Prime Minister of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel (L) and Paris Jackson speak onstage during Global Citizen Live! at NYU Skirball Center on September 18, 2017 in New York City.
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Paris announced as Advocate for Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NztE...ature=youtu.be

Immagine

Immagine

GlobalCitizenImpact‏@GlblCtznImpact
The fight against HIV and AIDS is lucky to have @ParisJackson as a champion

Paris Jackson (L) and End Polio Advocate Ramesh Ferris attend Global Citizen Live! at NYU Skirball Center on September 18, 2017 in New York City
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 settembre 2017, 11:01

Immagine
Brother and sister! @princemjjjaxon and @ParisJackson

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXcpFEn...y=parisjackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 settembre 2017, 11:22

Immagine

NEW Photo of @ParisJackson next to Katherine J., Siggy, Rebbie @JackieJackson5

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 settembre 2017, 16:01

STAR
Air Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2017
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (LDS-202) "Insecure"

[NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Audio descriptions (AD) for tonight's episodes of EMPIRE and STAR are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]
--"STAR" - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) -- CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
A NEW LABEL HEAD PUTS THE GIRLS' FUTURE IN QUESTION ON AN ALL-NEW "STAR" WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, ON FOX
Paris Jackson, Evan Ross and Elijah Kelley Guest-Star

The girls receive a rude awakening when the fierce new label head, Ayanna (Michael Michele), demands they re-brand their image in order to have a shot at competing with the label's other talented artists. A disgruntled Star chooses to take matters into her own hands, causing tensions between her and Carlotta to escalate. Meanwhile, Alex, Simone and Cotton all struggle with adjusting to some major life changes in the all-new "Insecure" episode of STAR airing Wednesday, Oct. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LDS-202) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Cast: Queen Latifah as Carlotta Brown, Benjamin Bratt as Jahil Rivera, Jude Demorest as Star Davis, Ryan Destiny as Alexandra, Brittany O'Grady as Simone Davis, Amiyah Scott as Cotton, Quincy Brown as Derek Jones, Michael Michele as Ayanna Floyd, Stephen Dorff as Brody Dean and Luke James as Noah Brooks

Guest Cast: Evan Ross as Angel Rivera; Elijah Kelley as Andy; Elliot Wu as Jack Yang;
and Paris Jackson as Rachel.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz4ttg0SNb2

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 ottobre 2017, 9:53

Paris Jackson Opens Up About Finally Embracing Fame at PEOPLE’s Ones to Watch Party

Paris Jackson wowed at PEOPLE’s Ones to Watch party on Tuesday — but just a few years ago, the 19-year-old never imagined herself walking a red carpet.

“I originally wanted to just kind of stay out of the spotlight and become a psychologist or a nurse at a psychiatric ward,” says Jackson, who is featured in the current issue of PEOPLE as part of the magazine’s annual Ones to Watch portfolio.

The daughter of pop icon Michael Jackson, who died in 2011 when she was 9, says the realization she wanted to enter public life came as she approached high school graduation.

“I realized it would be a shame to waste the platform I was given,” she says. “Having the ability to go into the acting and fashion world, I just figured why not use that to make my platform bigger. That way, instead of helping the world one by one with patients, I could help the masses.”

Jackson is currently a recurring guest star on Fox’s Star, recently signed on as the face of Calvin Klein and will make her film debut alongside Amanda Seyfried in 2018’s Gringo. But the actress and model — who has a history of speaking out on social issues — says she feels most rewarded by the work she does as a newly announced ambassador for the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.

“I feel very lucky to have gotten to fly to Africa and be a part of the work we’re helping make possible,” says Jackson, who was Taylor’s goddaughter.

And while being a public figure means a lack of privacy at times, Jackson says most fans are very “mindful” of approaching her when she’s out and about and she believes she’s figured out the key to maintaining a sense of being grounded while navigating Hollywood:

“The best advice I’ve been given is to be strategic in the mind, young at heart, and wise in the soul,” she says. “If you have those three things you can navigate pretty easily any path that you’re on.”

http://people.com/celebrity/michael-...ive-interview/

Paris attends People's 'Ones To Watch' at NeueHouse Hollywood
on October 4, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
(Paris is pictured without makeup)
Immagine
Refreshingly, Beautiful Paris Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 ottobre 2017, 10:42

Looks like Katherine Jackson is handing over guardianship of 'Bigi'. Understandable really when you realise how old she is now.

11/01/2017 at 08:30 am in Department M at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Civil Petition Hearing(FOR RESIGNATION OF KATHERINEJACKSON AS GUARDIAN FOR PRINCEMICHAEL JACKSON)
10/05/2017 in WEM, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
Hearing On Petition (TO TERMINATE GUARDIANSHIP ONBEHALF OF KATHERINE JACKSON;O/C P/MP 10/2/17) - Advanced to this date & Vacated

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 ottobre 2017, 10:31

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 ottobre 2017, 10:18

October 20, 2017

The actress, model, and daughter of the King of Pop joins Ellen today, and we couldn’t be more excited to have her! PARIS JACKSON, now 19, has so much to tell us about her exciting life and all of the amazing humanitarian work she’s doing with Nkosi’s Haven, a South African organization offering care and support for mothers and children affected by HIV/AIDS.

https://www.ellentube.com/episode/pa...all-horan.html

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 ottobre 2017, 10:39

Immagine
With Evan Ross

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 ottobre 2017, 9:42

Paris Insta Story
Paris and Prince are grateful to the MJ Estate They are helping them with their charity project in Puerto Rico
Paris Jackson aboard a plane to Puerto Rico with 5,000 pounds of relief supplies.
"I'm extremely grateful that we have the resources to do this because my father worked his whole life his ass off, blood sweat and tears. His whole life, literally his whole life...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MJJT...3909225987711/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwTxll1J7L8

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 ottobre 2017, 10:41

Paris Jackson Volunteers in Puerto Rico to Help Relief Efforts

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00114872.html

•October 21, 2017 15:57:39 GMT

The daughter of Michael Jackson joins Bethenny Frankel's organization to help distribute supplies to the hurricane victims.
Paris Jackson flew to Puerto Rico to help distribute supplies to the families affected by hurricane. The daughter of Michael Jackson joined Bethenny Frankel who has been assisting relief efforts since the island was destroyed by the natural disaster.

Paris, wearing a black T-shirt, loose pants, a white-and-red cap, and comfy sandals, was seen unloading the plane when they touched down in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. She also helped load the supplies into the truck before they were distributed to the hurricane victims.

"I made friends today. feels good to be wit beings of light on dat mutual frequency. what incredible little bundles of joy," the 19-year-old blonde model wrote in an Instagram picture that showed her reading a book to a little kid at a school in Puerto Rico.

On Twitter, the blonde stunner revealed that her feet and toes were swolen like "sausages" because of "so much flying in one day." She additionally told her online followers that she couldn't fit her feet into her shoes so she had to walk through the airport barefoot.

Bethenny Frankel has been sending chartered private planes to Puerto Rico. She filled them with "supplies, suitcases full of cash cards, pediatric supplies, insulin, hygiene products, medics, non perishable food, Rescue Warrior nurses, EMTs, combat medics." She added, "We will return these planes full of PR cancer patients, diabetics and people that are dying."

Other celebrities making donations to Puerto Rico included Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Anistonand Chelsea Handler. The three women donated $1 million each. J.Lo. also helped raise $35 million at a star-studded charity concert benefitting Puerto Rico.

Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson recently announced a reading of Thornton Wilder's "Our Town" to raise more funds. The actress recruited her Marvel co-stars like Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo for the benefit event.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 ottobre 2017, 10:54

Pictures of Paris Jackson in Puerto Rico:
https://labotana.com/fotos-hija-mich...ispuertorico6/
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 ottobre 2017, 12:24

Paris singing a duet with her cousin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuYS_lQosU

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 ottobre 2017, 10:16

Support The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation & mothers2mothers and

Party with Zac Posen & Friends at a Private Dinner in Beverly Hills
You know Zac Posen knows fashion. But did you know he knows parties? And birthdays? And fundraising? You and a friend will experience all that and more as Zac’s guests of honor at his birthday party in LA, which he’s using as a fundraiser for The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and mothers2mothers. Co-hosted by Paris Jackson, this exclusive event is taking place at a private estate in Beverly Hills, where you and the other guests will be welcomed by a fabulous cocktail reception followed by a sit-down dinner. That’s where you’ll savor a specially curated menu from Zac’s highly anticipated cookbook: Cooking With Zac. James Corden will add his signature fun and humor to the night as the Master of Ceremonies, and the evening will culminate with an intimate acoustic performance by Annie Lennox (awesome, right?). Flights and hotel included.

https://www.m2m.org/

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/za...dinner?ref=zac

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 ottobre 2017, 11:28

Immagine

Immagine

Signing up: Stunning Paris Jackson - whose godmother was Elizabeth Taylor
- signed a Zac Posen bag for the auction to raise funds for the cause
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Halloween-Party/Dee Dee Jackson Foundation

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 ottobre 2017, 15:11

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

SAT, 28 OCTOBER 2017 AT 3:13 PM

http://www.justjared.com/2017/10/28/...t-with-onsies/

Paris & Prince Jackson Get in the Halloween Spirit With Onsies!
(Prince Jackson's Heal LA and TLK Fusion Presents the 2nd Annual Costume for a Cause in association with the Dee Dee Jackson Foundation)

Paris Jackson and her brother Princecelebrated Halloween a little early!
The siblings stepped out at Heal LA And TLK Fusion’s annual Costume For A Cause event on Friday night (October 27) at the Jackson Family Home in Encinco, Calif.
The duo both opted for onsies as their costumes, with Paris donning a purple dino-inspired outfit while Prince wore a masked black and white body suit.
After they finished the carpet, Paris hitched a ride inside the event by jumping on Prince‘s back!
She later took to her Instagram to share a funny video of the whole thing happening.
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 novembre 2017, 10:46

Immagine
There are a total of 16 pictures of the event at this website, just follow this link -
https://theblast.com/photos/michael-...lloween-party/

The party was a weekend-long event and had A-list attendees. It had three different haunted mazes that were masterminded by Michael’s youngest son Blanket. The mazes went all throughout the family’s property and even through Michael’s recording studio. Though Blanket, 15, has remained out of the spotlight, not making an appearance on the red carpet with his siblings, Paris and Prince have been in the spotlight much more recently.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts...n-party-145627

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 novembre 2017, 10:19

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 novembre 2017, 8:23

Prince Jackson rushed to hospital after motorcycle crash

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... crash.html

Prince Jackson was taken to the hospital in an ambulance on Thursday after getting into an accident on his motorcycle. Fortunately, the star seems to be OK, all things considered.
According to TMZ, the son of late pop star Michael Jackson was riding his Harley Davidson bike through Los Angeles in some light rain when he reportedly lost control of the vehicle. He exhibited some minor injuries, including a nasty-looking cut on his leg, so he was taken to the hospital for doctors to check him out."Prince Jackson was involved in a motorcycle accident on his way to college this morning, November 2nd, in Los Angeles," his rep said in a statement to E! News. "He suffered some injuries but is doing OK. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers and we will update you on his progress shortly."

While in the ambulance, he took a picture of his feet strapped to a stretcher that he later posted to Instagram
Fortunately, doctors patched him up and reported no serious injuries. The star reportedly managed to get to his class at Loyola Marymount University on time.
As Us Weekly notes, Prince has become an avid motorcycle enthusiast as of late. In September, he began posting videos of his rides on YouTube. He also shared a photo of his sister, Paris Jackson, on the back of his bike that month as well.
Immagine

Immagine
Stellar‏@StellarMagAU

Sneak peek of our cover star: @ParisJackson. Don’t miss her in this Sunday’s @dailytelegraph @theheraldsun @couriermail #melbournecup #myer
http://postcourier.com.pg/king-pops-...er-attend-cup/

Paris Jackson, the daughter of pop music icon Michael Jackson, says she’s “ecstatic” to visit Australia for the first time and go to the Melbourne Cup.

The 19-year-old US-based model and activist will be a guest of Myer and the Victorian Racing Club on Cup day.

Jackson, the second child and only daughter of the pop artist who died in 2009, said she is eager to experience the race that stops a nation.

“I wasn’t familiar with the Melbourne Cup Carnival before the opportunity came up to attend this year, but once it was brought to my attention, I asked my Aussie friends about it and heard so many incredible things,” she said in a statement on Thursday.

“I couldn’t be more ecstatic to tune in and connect to one of the most high frequency and gorgeous regions on the planet.”

While Jackson and her two brothers were raised solely by their father at his Neverland ranch in California, her mother Debbie Rowe is of Australian descent.

Rowe and Jackson even wed in Sydney in 1996.

“It’s always been a dream of mine to visit Australia. It’s one of the most beautiful places that I’ve seen,” Jackson said.

With more than two million Instagram followers, Myer is banking on Jackson to capture the attention and dollars of the lucrative youth market.

Myer’s Michael Scott said Jackson was perfectly placed to represent the department store.

“Paris has an iconic, bold and eclectic sense of style. She is a breath of fresh air in the fashion world and we can’t wait to welcome her into the Myer Marquee on Melbourne Cup Day,” he said.

It is tipped that she will be wearing a custom Alex Perry outfit on the day.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 novembre 2017, 10:19

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lif...24210288b372d1
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Paris Jackson on fame, growing up and finding her own voice

PARIS Jackson arrived at Stellar’s shoot 40 minutes late and profusely apologetic. She was bleary-eyed and in possession of a super-jumbo coffee — but this was no Hollywood hangover. Late the night before, she had arrived back home to Los Angeles after a mercy mission to Puerto Rico, the Caribbean island left in tatters by Hurricane Maria. She flew there and back in a day aboard a charter flight carrying relief supplies. In Aguadilla, a town that had been without electricity for weeks, she helped load the trucks with pallets of fresh drinking water before meeting some local kids.

“It puts a lot into perspective, when you show up with some 5000 pounds of supplies and it’s not even a fraction of what they need to get back on track,” Jackson tells Stellar.

Most celebrities would have contented themselves with a donation, but there’s nothing conventional about Jackson. She walks red carpets without make-up. She doesn’t shave her legs or armpits. She dresses like a Goa hippie from the ’70s, with music tastes to match. She posts unflattering pictures on social media. And she is more worried about the state of the world than her personal brand. “My activism and my work, such as missions like [Puerto Rico], are on the top of my list of priorities,” she says. “Almost everything I do comes back full circle towards this kind of work, including my job.”

While the 19-year-old model and actor wears her heart on her Instagram sleeve, there is one sacred part of her life she fiercely protects: her relationship with her father. The topic of Michael Jackson — the late, great, and perennially fascinating music icon — is a no-go with his daughter.

But it is clear he is never far from her thoughts. She has nine tattoos devoted to him, including the word “Bad” in those bold, red capitals on her right hand and “Queen Of My Heart” in his handwriting on her left.

Earlier this year, Jackson starred in a music video for a musician friend. She dances, runs and rides a bike through the woods, with her hair and Indian sarong flying in the wind. Singer Nahko described the song, ‘Dragonfly’, as a tribute to Jackson’s “self-discovery and transformation”. One lyric was particularly poignant: “I resist and I survive.”

Jackson was just 11 years old when her father died. At that point she did not have contact with her mother, a cosmetic nurse named Debbie Rowe who married Michael at the Sheraton Hotel in Sydney in 1996. She had spent her childhood cloistered at Neverland Ranch, a world that outsiders questioned but Jackson remembers as joyous and idyllic. And then it all fell apart.

At his memorial service, the little girl whose face her father had always shielded from prying eyes faced the world. “I just wanted to say, ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine,” she said through her sobs. “And I just wanted to say I love him so much.”

Given the intense media fascination that continues to surround her family, Jackson is understandably wary of the press. Her interviews are rare, and when they do happen are generally conducted via text message. For her cover interview with Stellar, she agreed to respond to our questions on email.

While any inquiries about her father are gently rebuffed, she does occasionally open up about him on social media. “Birthday wishes to the one person who showed me what passion truly was,” she wrote on Instagram in August. “I will never feel love again the way I did with you.”

Over the years Jackson has been open about her struggles after her father’s death, which included drug addiction, self-harm, and several suicide attempts in her mid-teens. But a stint at a “therapeutic school” that specialised in grief management helped her heal. When she turned 18, Jackson began revealing herself to the world on Instagram, like a butterfly emerging from a dark and torturous cocoon.

Since then, things have happened quickly for the idiosyncratic teenager with the striking green eyes.

Already Jackson has been signed to IMG Models, shot for Chanel, and appeared on the cover of international fashion magazines. She has made her acting debut in next year’s Gringo, directed by Australia’s Nash Edgerton and starring his brother Joel. Yet none of this is as important to Jackson as activism. She is determined to use her fame as a platform, whether it’s helping struggling communities in Puerto Rico or visiting Malawi as an ambassador for her godmother’s charity, the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.

One such cause that’s important to Jackson is body image. In an arena prone to airbrushing physical imperfections, she quietly wages a campaign against vanity on her Instagram account, posting pictures of herself using mud to wash off the “filthy make-up from work” or slouching in her undies with the caption “comfortable in my rolls”.

“I’d like to be a role model that parents are OK with their kids looking up to,” she explains to Stellar. “I make it very clear that I am flawed because I think it’s important to show others that, sure, I have a highlight reel like everyone else in the industry, but I’m also definitely still a human being with a sloppy behind-the-scenes. And that’s OK.”

She admits it isn’t always easy. “Some days I’m very happy to be myself and embrace every aspect of myself and my body, other days it gets difficult,” she says. “I went through a lot of self-hatred in my younger days, but I’m happy as well as proud of myself to say that I’m growing out of that and growing into love.”

She stays on social media, despite its occasional cruelty, to spread love and honesty, she says. “I have the ability to share my journey in this crazy thing called life, and I get to share my mistakes, my insight, my growth. We all make mistakes as humans... but it’s imperative to be able to own up to your mistakes and then grow from them. I’m still learning to do that. I’m learning a lot of things.”

Jackson is visiting Australia for the first time this week as a special guest of the Victoria Racing Club and Fashion Partner Myer for Emirates Melbourne Cup Day. “It’s always been a dream of mine to visit the land Down Under, especially after hearing stories of my parents getting married in Sydney,” she says.

She knows nothing about horseracing, but her “Aussie homies” have filled her in about the significance of the Cup. She will wear an Australian designer while visiting the Myer Marquee in the famous Flemington Birdcage and Myer’s Fashions on the Field. “I enjoy getting dressed up for events when it’s on my terms and I’m able to express myself,” she says. If Stellar’s racing-inspired shoot is any indication, cup-goers invited into Myer’s marquee on Tuesday will meet a friendly young woman, who is flattered Australians want to meet her. During the shoot in LA, she danced and sang to Diana Ross and Stevie Wonder, fell in love with the photographer’s Pomeranian dog, and gave every crew member a hug goodbye.

She modelled designer pieces, but departed in leggings and ugg boots. “My first priority when dressing myself day-to-day is always comfort. I like to feel as though I’m in pyjamas.”

Jackson insists there’s nothing glamorous about her life. She lives in a recording studio in the LA compound purchased by her grandfather, Joe, in 1971 with royalties from the Jackson 5 — the same studio where her father demoed ‘Beat It’.

“I live with my best friends and my dogs. We have four dogs and three cats collectively, and they are my entire life,” she says. “When I’m not working or camping, my day usually consists of reading, catching up on shows, spending time with my little ones, or kicking it with my brothers. I don’t lead a very exciting home life. A mellow life is a happy life.”

Her brothers — Prince Michael, 20, a video producer, and Blanket, 15 — frequently appear on her social-media accounts. Occasionally, so does Paris’s mother, Debbie Rowe, who reconnected with her daughter after Michael’s death and her own cancer diagnosis. Rowe told one news outlet, “[Paris] is my rock, she’s amazing. She’s been with me the whole time.”

She is still in her teens, but Jackson’s life has been full of emotional upheaval. It seems to have made her thoughtful, wise beyond her years and concerned about everything from the health of the Great Barrier Reef to the political climate in the US.

“I’ve been trying to have a more optimistic outlook on our country’s current situation, and it’s also not really productive to be doing what I am doing in the activism world if I’m being led by fear, anger or resentment,” she says. “It’s about being ruled by love and being love.”

Behind the Scenes of Paris Jackson's Stellar Magazine Photo Shoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfXCuTHt6J0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KcyduXp9ew

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 novembre 2017, 10:35

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine
Paris Jackson went for a boho-chic look at the Melbourne Cup

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainmen...-in-australia/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 novembre 2017, 10:47

Change of a dress: Paris Jackson makes unexpected Cup choice in boho frock

You can pay a celebrity to turn up to the races but apparently you can't make them wear what you had planned, as Myer learned on Cup Day.
International guest Paris Jackson, the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, was widely tipped to wear Alex Perry to attend her first Melbourne Cup, as a guest of the department store and the Victoria Racing Club.

But when she arrived at Flemington about 12.15pm, she was wearing a rust-coloured dress by Morrison, which is also stocked at Myer, a headpiece by Ann Shoebridge and ankle boots.
According to sources close to Myer, Jackson wasn't a fan of the Perry option and instead opted for the rusty-coloured dress with ruffles and sheer sleeves.

Jackson also reportedly wanted to wear cowboy boots but was encouraged to wear something more dressy, so she settled on a desert boot with a block heel.
A Myer spokeswoman said Jackson had several Cup options, including Alex Perry, to choose from.
Several earlier reports said Jackson was wearing "custom Alex Perry" on Cup Day, but her management said on Tuesday the collaboration never eventuated.
It's the second "wardrobe malfunction" for Myer this carnival, with Jennifer Hawkins arriving on Derby Day in the same Jonathan Simkhai dress as Channel Seven racing commentator Francesca Cumani.

Both women took the clash with a sense of humour, with Cumani posting a "face palm" Instagram post after the coincidence was spotted.

Jackson, who has a signature bohemian fashion style, was expected to spend a few hours in the Myer marquee, as well as fulfil her obligations to the VRC by visiting its new marquee, 1 Oliver St, and watching the Melbourne Cup with VRC chairwoman Amanda Elliott.
It is the first time Jackson, 19, has visited Australia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Sc83waXcU
As Michael found, the press will build you up...and then knock you down.

Paris's stay in Melbourne doesn't sound a very happy one. I'm not Australian, but my impression has always been that the Melbourne Cup is the high point of the Australian calendar (sporting and 'society') and it seems highly unusual to fly all the way over there and not even stay to watch one race... I was a bit surprised that Paris went, as horse racing can be less than kind to animals, and indeed it seems that a horse has had to be put down after a bad fall there today.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 novembre 2017, 9:56

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 novembre 2017, 8:49

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 novembre 2017, 12:53

Paris spoke to ELLE Australia:
https://www.elle.com.au/snapped/pari...p-shaman-14943
Paris Jackson Reveals She Is A Shaman In Training | ELLE

Fashion's new muse is also using her Melbourne Cup trip down under to help save the Great Barrier Reef.

Nov 07, 2017 8:48am
By Jenna Clarke
Michael Jackson made "bad" famous in 1987. Now 30 years since his smash hit, his daughter is striving to do good. Paris Jackson, the 19-year-old model and aspiring activist with eyes that resemble the decorative opalite crystal she wears in her hair, is in Australia for the Melbourne Cup but is going to use the trip to visit the Great Barrier Reef in order to help save it.

“Now that I’m here I’m really hoping I get involved with the Great Barrier Reef and the protection of it. It’s a very sacred vortex that 100 per cent needs to be protected. It breaks my heart to see what’s happening there. This is my first time in Australia and I’m hoping to get up there this trip and then after having the blessing of seeing it with my own eyes, find the right organisations to get involved with,” she told ELLE Australia of one of the natural wonders of the world which is facing challenges like climate change and other human interference.

Jackson is also using the experience of her first trip down under to further her studies as a Shaman healer, someone who is called upon to restore an individual’s spiritual power.

"My training involves Reiki and learning how to be a mentor. As an apprentice I'm really excited to be on this path because there is no end to it. It's a really beautiful process," she said. Jackson identifies as an "empath", a psychological term used to describe someone who feels deeply and has the sensitivity to intuitively feel and perceive others and the world. While she claims to have "a few mentors", she credits "life" to being her “greatest teacher". Jackson also listens carefully to her chakra system, the seven energy centres she now has tattooed down her sternum. A process that didn’t bother the ink-loving teenager, who has had more than 50 artworks etched on her body.

"I got them as I always felt they were there. I just needed to scrub off the skin," she said of the psychic-energy system steeped in Hindu tradition, which is believed to impact the psychological, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Three states which Jackson personally balances by meditating where and when she can and leaning into life.

“There are good waves and bad waves and they are all apart of the process and all bring growth. It’s important to recognise it, accept it, send it love, heal it and then move on,” she said.

And moving on from the slight hullabaloo caused around her Cup day outfit is what she intends to do. Fairfax Mediareported Jackson was instructed by Myer, the sponsor of her trip down under, to wear an Alex Perry ensemble but she instead opted for a terracotta silk dress by Morrison.

“It was the most like me out of the options I was given. It’s one of my favourite colours, it’s comfortable, it’s soft and don’t feel like I want to die in it,” she said. She teamed it with her own leather boots and a headband by Melbourne milliner Ann Shoebridge that she was drawn to as it was made out of quartz, one of her favourite crystals. It’s a gem Jackson has a special interest in as back home in LA she enjoys “cleansing, charging and setting crystals under the moon.”

Paris Jackson is the best thing to ever happen to the Melbourne Cup

Paris Jackson strolled into the Melbourne Cup like a cool breeze on a stifling, painfully outdated summer's day.

And no one could even handle her greatness.

It was the real-life incarnation of the critically acclaimed masterpiece She's the Man, in which Amanda Bynes outshines everyone at the debutante ball just by being her quirky, soccer-loving self.

Let's break down all the things that made Paris Jackson, 19-year-old icon and all-around badass, the queen of the Cup on Tuesday -- even if the old codgers didn't approve:
Her Outfit

Paris ditched the more traditional dresses Myer had selected for her, opting instead to wear a flowy, boho Morrison piece paired with her own ankle booties. Her earrings were artfully mismatched and her headpiece was made of crystals, naturally.

The look was all so perfectly Paris – who recently tweeted, "my daddy was a hippie and my mama was a biker chick the fuk u expect" – and far more interesting than the parade of monochrome body-con frocks and wobbly pumps that annually descend on Flemington. Iconic.

Her Humour

At first, Paris looked a little uncomfortable sitting in the grandstands surrounded by a bunch of old strangers in tiny hats.

But why shouldn't she? She's away from home in a completely foreign environment… surrounded by a bunch of old strangers… in tiny hats.

But then! She found a friend who looked like a lot of fun and soon they were laughing and smiling and having a grand ol' grandstands time.

And THEN! She gave us perhaps the greatest moment in Melbourne Cup history. She pressed her nose against the Myer marquee glass and proceeded to lick it.

Yesss, girl.

I don't know why she did it, but it was a perfect mini-rebellion and I love every single shot.

Her 'Demands'

The day after the race, one media outlet leaked the list of 'demands' Paris' team laid out for them before she would grant them an interview. They included things like not asking her about her family members and focusing instead on her achievements this year. Unreasonable? Hardly.

Paris has had to fight her whole life to be recognised as her own person outside of her family's fame. She's worked incredibly hard to make a name for herself as a budding model, actor, and activist.

It's not crazy to ask people to respect your career and your personal life – especially when the event you're promoting has absolutely nothing to do with your past.

Her Mission

While chatting to Elle Australia in the Birdcage, Paris revealed the reason she wanted to make a trip to Australia in the first place wasn't to make any race day best-dressed lists, but to do something way more important.

"I'm really hoping I get involved with the Great Barrier Reef and the protection of it," she said, adding that she plans to visit Queensland and seek out reef organisations to get involved with. "It’s a very sacred vortex that 100 per cent needs to be protected. It breaks my heart to see what’s happening there."

She's also studying to be a Shaman!

Bottom line: It would have been ridiculous for Paris to show up to the Cup and just conform to what was expected. Because that's not who she is or why her fans love her. Instead, she left her own unique mark (and tongue prints) on Flemington, and it is forever changed.

Paris Jackson, we don't deserve ye.

Paris-Michael K. J.
@ParisJackson

it breaks my heart to have visited the most beautiful country i've ever seen and may ever see, and meet the kindest most genuine people, and then be shredded to pieces by their monstrous media. despite the nasty and cruel words, can't wait to come back.

Bill Whitfield ‎@MJBODYGUARDS
You are walking a path that your father paved. You are in a position to do what your father didn’t, tell all haters to F?ck off unless they wanna deal with me. I got your back, always! :)

01:58 - 11. Nov. 2017

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2017, 8:51

For L'Uomo Vogue:​
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2017, 11:10

http://www.vogue.it/.../paris-jackson/
November 20, 2017 2:54 PM
•by Raffaele Panizza

Paris Jackson was born and raised in Neverland, which is the land of “forever” but also the land of “never”. Never cowed therefore, despite the difficult years following her father’s death. But also a warrior and a dreamer, now and forever. An earthly creature in whose veins runs the bluest soul blood. Nineteen years spent between dreams and reality, Paris is Michael Jackson’s only daughter, born from the marriage between the king of pop and Debbie Rowe. An adolescence spent in the shadows and in finding her own sense of self, until her recent decision to step out into the world, “definitely not to dominate it, but to change it,” she says. A budding model and actress, activist and and proponent of the “political” use of social media, she chose to appear on the cover of L’uomo Vogue, just like her father did 10 years ago: “I feel honored and very lucky, for this amazing coincidence and this great opportunity”.

You’ve said that you decided to come out of the shadows and begin to model and acting “to help the masses”? How do you plan to achieve this?

Well, no. That’s not it at all. I got into acting because I love it and I’m very passionate about it. It just so happens to go hand in hand with my activism. As time goes on, it’s been allowing me more and more to reach a broader demographic and help me spread my message on a larger scale.

Keeping you safe from media exposure was an obsession of your father’s, how are you protecting yourself from the pitfalls of fame?

Pro-tip: Don’t ever give a @#$%$ but have compassion.

Find balance between those two things and you’re pretty much set for life, man.

Are you Buddhist?

I studied the philosophy for a little while and love what it’s given me, but no I don’t identify as a Buddhist. I’m just a student, of life and of nature.

In your look too, you seem pretty “hippy and Woodstock”, lately…

My first priority when dressing myself day-to-day is always comfort. Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendricks are definitely my top three fashion icons at the moment.

What mission do you feel the universe has given you?

I know that my soul contract completely revolves around love, but I can’t go into what that entails exactly, because it changes all the time. All I know is that I want to spread love on a personal scale as well as to the masses. Love is medicine. And it cures all. It’s the key to oneness. So if I can get this planet even half a step closer to that, then that’s a hell of a lot closer to the progression of humanity.

Why is John Lennon so important to you?

John to me is a teacher, a brother, and a sanctuary. His music, like that of the Beatles, has brought me so much guidance and safety, since I was really young. And as I take on this electric idea of life, this journey, I see that I grow with that music and that message. John not only sang love, you can really see how he fully surrendered to it, and not only had love, but was love.

Why did you say then that the world “is an evil place?”

I’m not really sure when I said that, but my memory could be totally shot. What I can tell you is that I feel a lot of our world is ruled by fear. Fear is most people’s God, and from fear stems hatred and division. It’s important to recognize fear, but it’s more important to not let it rule us. Imagine the harmony we would create through eradicating Fear from our ego. Imagine…

You chose to become an ambassador for the AIDS foundation created by Elizabeth Taylor. Do you think AIDS is an important issue for your generation?

I’m ecstatic to be an ambassador for my godmother’s AIDS Foundation. She was a real badass, and I admire what she’s created. And I want to carry my dedication to eradicating AIDS with me throughout my entire career. And yes, it’s not just my generation but the entire world. Ignorance is the reason why this virus continues to spread. I want people to know that it’s important to get tested for HIV and to know there are many clinics out there offering free testing. People need to fight for these clinics to remain funded and operating.

Is it for causes like this that you have a presence on social networks?

Through social media I have the ability to share my mistakes, my insight, my growth. I get to give and I get to receive. I want to share my journey in this crazy thing called life.

text by Raffaele Panizza
photo by Francesco Carrozzini
fashion editor Rushka Bergman

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 novembre 2017, 9:33

Immagine
L'uomo Vogue, 2017

rushka bergman
https://twitter.com/Rushka_Bergman/s...37247503843328
Divine beauty! @parisjackson for my last cover of @luomovogue photographed by @francescocarrozzini hair by @brentlawler makeup by @lotstar and special thanks to @mralanprada @hamilton @markvmode #history #iconic #luomovogue #beauty #rushkabergman #biglove

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 novembre 2017, 10:39

Michael Jackson's son Prince, 20, looks healthy at LAX... just weeks after being hospitalized for motorcycle crash

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 03:43 GMT, 27 November 2017 | Updated: 07:38 GMT, 27 November 2017

Never underestimate Prince Jackson.

The 20-year-old son of Michael Jackson was up and on his feet at LAX airport Sunday, less than a month after he was hospitalized following a motorcycle accident as he was headed to a college class.

Prince, who's a business major at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, wore a black shirt with a white graphic on it, with a multi-colored scarf and loose grey Nike sweats with black trainers as he pushed a blue rolling suitcase forward.
Immagine

On the move: Prince Jackson, 20, was snapped at LAX airport on Sunday, looking spry and refreshed less than a month after he was involved in a motorcycle accident

The heir of the late Billie Jean artist, who had a backpack fastened on his back, sported a goatee and a closely-cropped hairdo with his brown bangs scruffy in the front, as he returned to his Southern California home after a getaway to Switzerland.

The college student got into an accident during heavy rain November 2 when heading to the educational institution near the Playa Vista neighborhood.

The 20-year-old tweeted a photo from the ambulance with the caption, 'Well s***,' as all that could be seen were his jeans and heavy black shoes. He suffered no serious injuries.

TMZ added more details about the accident, noting Prince was riding in the rain 'when he lost control of his bike.'
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Catching up: Prince was glued to his phone as he killed time at the travel terminal

It was added: 'He was banged up enough that an ambulance was called and he was taken to a nearby ER,' a source told the site. 'He had no broken bones, so after doctors checked him out he was released.'

The source said that after Prince left the hospital he 'went right to Loyola Marymount University and made it in time for class,' with a rep for the star telling the site that Prince 'is now resting at home and thanks everyone for their well wishes.'

Prince was seen October 27 at the Heal LA and TLK Fusion Present the 2nd Annual Costume for a Cause at Jackson Family Home. The star has often taken to social media to post videos taken while riding his motorcycle.
Immagine

Prince, whose real name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., is pop star Michael's eldest child. His mother is Debbie Rowe.

His sister is Paris, 19, and he also has a 15-year-old brother named Blanket, whose real name is Prince Michael Jackson II.

Prince has already worked as a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight and has acted on TV's 90210. He has been enrolled at LMU since 2015.
Immagine
Family: Prince with Paris and dad Michael Jackson in 2005; the singer died in 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4zciRkaK8

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 novembre 2017, 10:06

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 dicembre 2017, 16:11

Bullying Paris now, just not fair. Let her be a young girl just enjoying herself and having fun.

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Paris Jackson sits on the pavement and scales lampposts during series of bizarre antics in France... after she hit out at being labelled 'Wacko Jacko 2.0' during controversial Australian trip

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 12:30 GMT, 2 December 2017 | Updated: 14:42 GMT, 2 December 2017

She hit back after she was labelled '+acko +acko 2.0' after she was seen licking a window inside a marquee at the Melbourne Cup.

And Paris Jackson indulged in some unusual antics again as she was seen sitting on the pavement and scaling lampposts during a trip to Paris last week.

The 19-year-old daughter of late King of Pop Michael Jackson put on an animated display in the streets of the French capital and was seen slumping onto the pavement for a rest and a cigarette the next day.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Looking reflective as she took a quiet moment to herself on the pavement amidst a pile of rubble, Paris looked relaxed as she continued to enjoy her European break.

It was a vast change from her antics of the day before where she was trying her hand at scaling the city's historic lampposts.

A pal took a photo as the brave star valiantly and somewhat bizarrely attempted to climb a lamppost, getting fairly high up in a bid for the perfect shot.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
She wore gold patterned black leggings, paired with a coral shirt and gilet and wore her locks in a chic half updo.

On the tourism filled trip, the star was also seen visiting the Louvre, enjoying a casual stroll with friends and a cigarette and signing autographs for friends.

She also enjoyed an alfresco dinner during which she face-timed a handsome pal.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
The trip came a month after Paris was seen licking a window inside a Melbourne Cup marquee, leading the Herald Sun to post the said image alongside the headline '+acko +acko 2.0,'

Paris then took to Twitter, and blasted the writers.

The star shared with her 1.35 million followers: 'You guys are f**kin' cowards.'
Immagine

Taking to Twitter, Paris vented her frustrations, writing: 'cute. you guys are f**kin' cowards. bet you don't have the balls to call me that to my face @nuionline @JackieHeraldSun.'

The model, who was an international guest at theMelbourne Cup, posted a screen shot of the newspaper article a day later.

Paris captioned the post: 'i couldn't care less what they call me tbh but adding the "2.0" is their way of dragging my father into it and THAT i will not stand for.'
Immagine
Immagine

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z507IWeOp9

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 dicembre 2017, 10:30

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 dicembre 2017, 10:08

Gigi Hadid, Paris Jackson and More Star Carine Roitfeld's
Fitness-Inspired CR Girls Calendar

CR Fashion Book founder and former Vogue Paris editor Carine Roitfeld has always championed diversity and female empowerment within the fashion industry. And she combined both in her latest project: a 2018 calendar that’s sexy, strong and gives back in a big way. Shot by famed photographer Steven Klein, the CR Girls 2018 with TECHNOGYM calendar mixes fitness and fashion and stars the major models of the moment including Gigi Hadid, Halima Aden, Paris Jackson, Grace Elizabeth, Joan Smalls, Hailey Clauson, Hoyeon Jung, Binx Walton, Eniko Mihalik, Hannah Ferguson, Joelle Lombardi, Danielle Herrington and Candice Swanepoel...
Immagine

Jackson, 19, tells PEOPLE that she jumped at the chance to collaborate with Roitfeld again, for such a worthy cause.
“Working with Carine is such a lovely experience,” Jackson told PEOPLE of shooting for the calendar, out now. “I can’t thank her enough for being so incredibly kind and helping me learn about the fashion world.”
Roitfeld gave Jackson one of her first big modeling breaks, putting her on the cover of issue 10 of CR Fashion book.

http://people.com/style/gigi-hadid-p...book-calendar/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 dicembre 2017, 10:31

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2017, 14:05

https://www.instagram.com/parisjackson/
Immagine
'Happy Christmas from ours to yours'
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 dicembre 2017, 10:34

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Paris Jackson displays her very colourful collection of 50 TATTOOS in a Calvin Klein bikini as she enjoys Hawaii break with brothers Blanket and Prince

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:31 GMT, 26 December 2017 | Updated: 14:07 GMT, 27 December 2017

Paris Jackson seems to be in the best shape of her life as she has just months to go before her 20th birthday.

The 19-year-old IMG model looked toned as she was spotted wearing a sporty royal blue Calvin Klein two-piece swimsuit in Lahaina, Hawaii on Tuesday, displaying her varied collection of body art.

The daughter of the late pop star Michael Jackson has been on holiday in the tropics with her brothers Blanket and Prince as they celebrate Christmas.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
The Rolling Stone cover girl wore her ombre hair in braided pigtails and appeared to have no makeup on.

Her blue Calvin Klein suit had a bright neon green logo on both the top and bottom and the set actually looked like it could double for sports lingerie.

She displayed some of the latest inkings - of which she says she now has 50 - in her collection, including the artworks from her sternum to her belly button which depict chakras, representing energy points.

The suit also showed off her array of colorful tattoos that included a sunflower on her forearm, a feather behind her ear, a bird, writing on her side, a portrait, writing on her elbow, a dagger, snake, wings on her bicep, writing on her lip, arrow, deer, heart on her forearm and a rabbit.
Immagine
She also has writing on her forearm, wolf on her forearm, a bird, elephant, eye, goat, monkey, peacock on her forearm, cactus, name on her ankle, initial, spaceship on her ankle, name on her ankle, cross, skull on her ankle and eagle, geometric design on her ankle.

The star was later seen with a man who she talked to and showed her cell phone to as well.

The day before, the 5ft10 stunner shared a series of shots.

She was posed with her brothers Prince, 20, and Blanket, 15, and a pal as they posed in an area that appeared to be the lobby of a hotel.
Immagine
Immagine

Happy Day: Paris posed with (L-R) Blanket, 15, a pal, and Prince, 20, as she celebrated Christmas on Monday

She wrote, 'Happy christmas from ours to yours #brahdas.'

In the shot, Paris wore an oversize sweater with a graphic touting the band Metallica. She wore her voluminous locks back and up.

Prince wore a hooded black sweatshirt with a pair of dark blue jeans, while Blanket wore a grey shirt with a Marvel graphic with black shorts.

The youngest heir of the King of Pop had his long black locks parted and down.

She also shared a shot in which she was in a navy blue two-piece Calvin Klein bikini as she dangled from a tree trunk. She captioned the artsy shot: 'feet always dirty in my calvins.'

Paris posted more shots, including one in which she and a friend were posed holding doves in a village heavily adorned with seasonal decorations.

She captioned the shot with the lyrics from composer John Williams' Christmas Star, reading: 'midnight stars, they sail the sky in silence/ hearing all they see, are they hearing me?/ christmas star, you watch the world so wisely/ at my journey's end, will you be my true friend.'

In another post, she hinted that she might be vacationing on one of the Hawaiian islands, as she was seated outdoors with others playing guitar.

'Mahalo to my new homies,' she wrote, using the Hawaiian phrase of gratitude, 'and cheers to many more spontaneous songs to come.'

It's been an eventful year for Paris, as she's continued to develop as a model, activist and actress, with a role in Gringo, an action-comedy co-starring Thandie Newton, Amanda Seyfried and Charlize Theron that hits theaters this spring.
Immagine
No sibling rivalry: Paris earlier this week posed alongside her brother Prince

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z52XxWUfSs

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 dicembre 2017, 10:05

Immagine
Immagine

Time to check out the Brazil Vogue, January 2018, issue!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdSLPgpH...aken-by=srogar

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 dicembre 2017, 9:34

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Freeman @BobJFreeman

Antwort an @ParisJackson

Later in the flight, the same flight attendant asks "Would you like a blanket?" and you gesture toward one of your brothers and say "I already have one." The flight attendant just looks confused.

09:06 - 29. Dez. 2017
Paris-Michael K. J. did retweet
Freeman @BobJFreeman 29. Dez.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 gennaio 2018, 9:44

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 gennaio 2018, 9:04

Additional Pictures of Paris Jackson in the Brazil Vogue Magazine, January 2018
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 gennaio 2018, 13:57

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2018, 13:47

https://etcanada.com/news/288489/sca...?sf178978793=1
:Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Munn, Paris Jackson Join Line-Up At 2018 Women’s March

After the launch of the #MeToo movement, this year’s Los Angeles Women’s March is bound to be even more powerful than 2017’s.

Just like last year, the march will focus on “Power to the Polls” and has tapped many powerful stars to stand with the cause.

Scarlett Johansson, Chloe Bennet, Rowan Blanchard, Yvette Nicole Brown, Sophia Bush, Laverne Cox, Lea DeLaria, Tony Goldwyn, Paris Jackson,Megan Mullally, Olivia Munn, Nicole Richie, Catt Sadler, Adam Scott, Olivia Wilde, Larry Wilmore and Alfre Woodard, among others will take the stage to deliver speeches.

Idina Menzel, Andra Day, Rachel Platten, Maxwell and The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles with Melissa Etheridge will also attend and perform.

... The annual Women’s March will take place on Jan. 20.

Rispondi