Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 maggio 2017, 16:04

He's Bad! Prince Jackson rocks bomber jacket and bovver boots at the Billboard Awards in Las Vegas

By Dailymail.com Reporter
PUBLISHED: 20:58 EDT, 21 May 2017 | UPDATED: 21:04 EDT, 21 May 2017

Prince Jackson rocked the Billboard Awards pink carpet Sunday in a bomber jacket and bovver boots.
The son of the late Michael Jackson was at the awards show in Las Vegas as one of the night's presenters.
Prince, 20, paired his black jacket and footwear with white jeans and a dark gray t-shirt.
Immagine
Ready to rumble: Prince Jackson rocked the Billboard Awards pink carpet in Las vegas on Sunday in a bomber jacket and bovver boots

The older brother of Paris and Blanket sported a neatly trimmed beard and mustache.Share
Prince is currently a student in college and is also forging a career as a music video producer.
He tends to keep a low profile when it comes to celebrity and his decision to attend the Billboard Awards marked a rare public occasion for the youngster.
Casual style: Prince paired his black jacket and footwear with white jeans and a dark gray t-shirt for his presenting gig at the music awards show

Earlier on Sunday, Prince shared a selfie to his Instagram.
He is seen looking directly into the camera as he sits at a window with the gleaming skyscrapers of Vegas behind him.
He wears a black tank top that reveals the top of his densely tattooed left arm.
Immagine
In Sin City: The older brother of Paris and Blanket shared a selfie earlier on Sunday in which he's seen sitting at a window with the Vegas skyline behind him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz4hlaPe66k

[img][http://i.imgur.com/sxmk3cI.png/img]

Paris-Michael K. J.‏@ParisJackson
sometimes i lay in bed at night thinking about how proud i am of my brothers that the giddiness keeps me from falling asleep.

supernova‏ @_mikaelsonn How's Prince doing?
kicking ass taking names and changing the world

Smile‏ @smile4meMJ How are they? I never hear much about Bigi. I suppose that's a good thing right?
straight A student yeah i'd say so

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 maggio 2017, 11:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc5cFXaejfw
Prince presenting the award.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 maggio 2017, 12:34

Immagine
[QUOTE=Paris78]

princejackson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcchBmjkC9/
Had a funny talk with CJ backstage at #BBMAs it went like this.
Me-"I'm a fan of your dad's music"
CJ-"I'm a fan of your dad's music"
Diddy-"cmon in here y'all let's take a pic"

Paris Jackson, Nicole Kidman Among Presenters for CFDA Awards [Pret-a-Reporter Inbox]
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...edium=referral
This year's list of presenters for the 2017 Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards is stacked with A-listers. Among those headed to The Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom on June 5 are Nicole Kidman (presenting womenswear designer of the year), Armie Hammer (presenting menswear designer of the year), Paris Jackson (presenting accessories designer of the year) and Kerry Washington (presenting the Swarovski award for emerging talent). Anna Wintour will also present a fashion icon award to the late Franca Sozzani, a former colleague of Wintour's and longtime editor in chief of Vogue Italia until her death in December.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 maggio 2017, 9:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=756jJ-HKU0w
Prince speaking about how he has been embraced by the music industry.

Paris Jackson’s Stylist Opens Up About Crafting Her Entry Into the Limelight
byAlexa Tietjen | WWD

Los Angeles-based stylist Sonia Young is the woman helping 19-year-old Paris Jackson make her foray into the fashion world. Young first worked with Jackson at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globes after party in January — and has been crafting the teen’s attention-getting looks ever since.

Earlier this month, it was reported that Jackson, the only daughter of late pop legend Michael Jackson, signed a six-figure deal with Calvin Klein. The brand has not yet confirmed a collaboration, the speculation sparked after Paris Jackson made her Met Gala debut wearing one of its designs. Young isn’t privy to the details surrounding Jackson’s rumored deal, but she does offer a tidbit: “Calvin Klein is someone who she will be wearing.”
WWD caught up with Young about Jackson’s red-carpet style, fashion outlook and more:

WWD: How did the InStyle collaboration with Paris come about?

Sonia Young: We got introduced through her publicist, Mark, who’s a good friend of mine. We met and we did her first outfit and it got tons of attention. It was her first big red carpet. When you meet someone for the first time, you have to gingerly walk around what they like, what they don’t, so it was a learning curve — as everything is. Her biggest thing is that she wanted to be comfortable and she wanted to wear something that she loved, so that’s how we picked the Tadashi dress. She liked the silhouette of it, she liked that it was sheer. It was a perfect first look for her and it really set the tone for what’s next.

WWD: What’s your work relationship like?

S.Y.: We bounce off of each other. I’ll come to her with something and she’ll be, like, “Absolutely not.” And then she’ll be, like, “What if we did this?” There’s a lot of “absolutely nots” on either side, but then we meet somewhere in the middle and we end up coming up with something that’s fantastic.

WWD: This is the first year we’ve seen her come into her own. What’s your approach to crafting her entry into the limelight?

S.Y.: The biggest thing with Paris is that she wants to use her platform for good. She wants to bring awareness to situations, so if we can do, say, the Alison Lou Planned Parenthood earring that she wears all the time or even something as simple as a peace sign on the back of her dress that she designed with Jeremy Scott. She always likes to be heard and we like to reflect that in her clothing.

WWD: How would you describe her red carpet style?
S.Y.: She’s a flower child. She’s a creature of comfort that wants to make a statement. She likes to wear stuff that reflects her personality, and she’s not gonna wear something that she doesn’t love.
WWD: What about her casual style?

S.Y.: She’s the most relatable girl of her generation. Who doesn’t go to Starbucks in their sweatpants and Uggs, you know? She’s so real. When she’s on the carpet, that’s work and she turns it on and she wears the glamorous stuff. But when she’s at home and she’s not working, she loves wearing her band Ts, her tie-dye, her Doc Martens. Uggs are a big staple in the wardrobe of Miss Paris.

WWD: Which designers does she gravitate toward?
S.Y.: We don’t necessarily look at labels in our fittings. We go off of what she likes. It’s an eclectic mix. We’ll have up-and-coming designers, we’ll have really established fashion houses. We decide what feels right. For GLAAD, I never in a million years thought she would want to wear a ballgown with a rainbow on it, but it was appropriate for the occasion and she loved it. We’re not driven by the designer. We’re driven by what she wants.

WWD: How do you see her style evolving?

S.Y.: We have a cool relationship where we can find what is gonna be her style. She’s 19. I think it’s always gonna be evolving and I think fashion always is evolving. I don’t think we have a label where we want to go or what we want to achieve. I think we want to just stay true to who we are and keep creating beautiful looks and empowering young women and wearing great stuff.

http://www.latimes.com/fashion/la-ig...520-story.html

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 maggio 2017, 11:08

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/paris-j...234928834.html

Paris Jackson Mistaken for Homeless Person on Set of Feature Film Debut

Matt Donnelly,The Wrap
Immagine
Paris Jackson was mistaken for a homeless person on the set of her new movie, the actress said.
The daughter of late pop legend Michael Jackson has been hard at work on an untitled Amazon Studios project, directed by Nash Edgerton. Jackson arrived to set on Thursday and was sitting outside of her makeup trailer, but tweeted that a production staffer had tried to shoo her away.
“One of the first people on set, sitting in the parking lot and this dude comes up to me and says homeless people aren’t allowed in this area,” Jackson wrote.
And they say actors are never on time.
“I said, ‘Oh, sorry, I’m waiting for hair and makeup, should I wait elsewhere? Also, why do you assume I’m homeless,” she continued, also uploading a photo of her boho chic uniform of harem pants and a midriff top.
Jackson landed the role of an “edgy 20-year-old” in Edgerton’s ensemble drama led by David Oyelowo, who plays a ho-hum business man who slips into a life of crime. Nash’s brother Joel Edgerton, Amanda Seyfried, Charlize Theron, Yul Vazquez, Thandie Newton and Sharlto Copley costar.
This is Jackson’s first movie, though she has appeared on Fox’s “Star,” created by Lee Daniels. She is repped by WME and Stiefel Entertainment.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 maggio 2017, 15:21

Finally, Amazon Studios and STX Entertainment have titled their David Oyelowo and Paris Jackson-led thriller “Gringo” and set a March 9th 2018 release date. Charlize Theron, Joel Edgerton, Amanda Seyfried, Yul Vazquez, Thandie Newton, and Sharlto Copley co-star.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/release-...ington-2-more/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 maggio 2017, 11:11

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 giugno 2017, 15:57

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLv36_l...rtwatson&hl=en

Spencer, Paris, Prudence & Hamilton
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 giugno 2017, 9:52

By supporting Native Americans in in their struggles to prevent oil pipelines from crossing over their sacred lands and under their rivers, Paris Jackson is making her father,
Michael Jackson so...PROUD!!!! Paris speaks for about 20 seconds at the end of this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCjUVw5FsDI

Paris-Michael K. J.‏
Verified account @ParisJackson twitter:

"was overwhelmed and so humbled just being in the presence of the Elders yesterday at the #RedFawn fundraiser.
so honored to have met them."

Here's Why Paris Jackson Couldn't Attend the 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards After All

by MIKE VULPO | Mon, Jun 5, 2017 10:26 PM
http://www.eonline.com/news/859213/h...ards-after-all

Paris Jackson can only do so much.

During tonight's 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards, some pop culture fans were keeping their eyes on the stage to see Paris present the Accessory Designer of the Year Award.

Ultimately, the red carpet closed and the trophy was handed out without the 19-year-old in sight.
So where was Paris this evening at The Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom?

E! News has learned the presenter had a work project and unfortunately couldn't make it after all.

This Is Us star Mandy Moore would ultimately fulfill the duties and present the special honor to Stuart Vevers for Coach.

Immagine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU7QZblAQJg/
princejackson
Thanks @tarylljackson for letting us use your dope studio and help us lay down some voiceover tracks #HoldOn
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 giugno 2017, 10:29

princejackson
‪Come join me this Thursday at Dodger Stadium for the @DodgersFdn Blue Diamond Gala! #LADFGala‬ ‪dodgers.com/gala‬
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDSsILA...agged=ladfgala
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2017, 10:53

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2017, 9:53

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2017, 9:56

Paris Jackson shared a candid photo of her godfather Macaulay Culkin
with her furry baby this week.
The model shared a frame of the former child star, 36, playing with her pup Koa.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 giugno 2017, 16:19

@princemjjjaxon "learned that you can burn your feet playing tennis barefoot"
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 giugno 2017, 16:53

'It could break her': Jermaine Jackson reveals fears for niece Paris as she embarks on acting career... as he describes how he 'cried down the phone' over sister Janet's baby joy

By Emily Chan For Mailonline

Published: 14:59, 16 June 2017 | Updated: 15:02, 16 June 2017

She's taking her first steps in the acting world.

But Paris Jackson's uncle Jermaine has opened up about his fears for the 19-year-old, admitting that showbiz industry could 'break her'.

The 62-year-old has also spoken about the family's delight at sister Janet's baby joy - revealing he started 'crying down the phone' when he heard the news.

He told The Sun: 'We’re very proud of Paris. I just think we have to make sure she is OK because this business is not kind to anybody. It can break you.

'You have to know when to hold them, when to fold them, when to make your move and when to hold back.

'She’s had an incredible logic path – she’s had the entire Jackson family legacy as the logic.'

Paris has spoken about her troubles in the past, revealing earlier this year that she'd attempted suicide 'multiple times' after being raped as a teenager.

She also suggested in the interview with Rolling Stone magazine that she believed father Michael's death in 2009 was a 'setup'.

Her uncles Jermaine, Jackie, 66, Tito, 63, and Marlon, 60, appeared on Loose Women on Friday, where they discussed sister Janet's new arrival.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4kB3M3ujm

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 giugno 2017, 11:26

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
PARIS Jackson has a very personal reason for wanting to visit Australia.

The 19-year-old daughter of late King of Pop Michael Jackson is forging her own path in the entertainment business but her father’s legacy is never far away.
“My parents got married there (in Australia) so it’s for sure on my bucket list to go,” Jackson tells the July issue of Vogue Australia. Jackson married ex-partner Debbie Rowe in Sydney in 1996.
“Plus Bluesfest always has the grooviest set list so maybe one year I’ll hit it up.”

It is Jackson’s first Vogue cover, shot in Los Angeles by Patrick Demarchelier with the interview conducted via text message.

Modelling and acting is the direction Jackson is heading in.
“I really want to leave a positive imprint in the fashion world, mostly regarding the media and the stereotypical beauty standard that is blasted all over every magazine you see, every article that pops up on your phone screen, every billboard you see while you’re driving down the street,” she said.
“I already have many young girls looking up to me and I want to be something their parents are OK with them looking up to.”

Jackson’s fledgling acting career is going remarkably well. She has a role in US TV series Star and has also just shot her first film.
“I’ve always just loved the aspect of storytelling and getting my head into a new space, experiencing the shoes of another person/character, and suspending reality for a moment,” she said.
Jackson’s feature film debut is Gringo, an action comedy from Australian director Nash Edgerton starring Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried.
“It was just like playing my eighth-grade self,” she said.
“Nash is a total angel and made me feel at home the instant I got to set.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...d0ab2a7e800e22

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 giugno 2017, 10:41

Bless Paris. So much hassle in her young life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFZL6q15zHE

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2017, 9:53

'With every step I take, you lift my foot and guide me forward, love you.''

Immagine
Applehead.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 giugno 2017, 11:21

Blanket Jackson steps out for martial arts class...one day before eight year anniversary of the death of pop prince father Michael

Published: 05:45, 25 June 2017 | Updated: 06:31, 25 June 2017

Blanket Jackson was spotted out in Calabasas on Saturday, just one day before the eight year anniversary of his father Michael Jackson's death.

The 15-year-old, now known as Bigi, was seen leaving a martial arts studio.

The teen was spotted in uniform with a black duffel bag slung over his shoulder.
Immagine
Bigi has an older brother Prince Michael, 20, and older sister, Paris, 19.

Blanket was only seven when his father Michael died from cardiac arrest in 2009 caused by a lethal combination of prescription drugs.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Staying strong: Bigi has an older brother Prince Michael, 20, and older sister, Paris, 19; (pictured 2012)

The pop star's personal physician Dr Conrad Murray was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison over his death.

Michael's children have been forging their own impressive careers in recent years.

Prince, following in his dad's footsteps, has started a production company aptly titled King's Son.

Paris has recently launched a career in modelling, and has even posed for Chanel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4l0KOGqKy

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 giugno 2017, 9:23

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2017, 10:12

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 giugno 2017, 15:38

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 giugno 2017, 14:34

The xx - I Dare You (Official Music Video) Featuring Paris Jackson and Millie Bobby Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqflFMhkqHM

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 luglio 2017, 11:04

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 luglio 2017, 10:47

Paris Jackson, Millie Bobby Brown wear Calvin Klein for the xx's new music video

FASHION

Calvin Klein chief creative officer Raf Simons has teamed with indie band the xx for the video for their latest single, “I Dare You.” The video features Millie Bobby Brown, Paris Jackson, Ashton Sanders, and models Lulu and Ernesto Cervantes. Jackson attended this year’s Met Gala alongside Simons; Brown is currently the face of the Calvin Klein by Appointment campaign; Sanders is featured in the men’s spring 2017 Calvin Klein underwear campaign, alongside his “Moonlight” costars, and Lulu and Cervantes are each in Calvin Klein campaigns and also walked the fall 2017 runway for the brand.

Simons worked alongside photographer and filmmaker Alasdair McLellan, who did the band’s videos for their songs “On Hold” and “Say Something Loving.” The video for “I Dare You” is the third in the trilogy from their album “I See You,” which was released in January.

The video – which also features band members Jamie Smith, Romy Madley Croft and Oliver Sim – was shot in Los Angeles at Lloyd Wright’s Sowden house and John Lautner’s Rainbow House and, according to the brand, is “architectural and atmospheric” in style.

The video is “our love letter to Los Angeles, a city close to our hearts, where we wrote and recorded parts of our album ‘I See You,'” the band says. “This is the third video our friend, the wonderful Alasdair McLellan, has directed for us. He collaborated with a hero of ours, Raf Simons, on the creative concept and direction. It was amazing to work with both of them and such a pleasure to meet and work with Millie, Paris, Ashton, Lulu and Ernesto.”

The video debuts today on the xx’s YouTube channel.

http://www.latimes.com/fashion/la-ig...htmlstory.html

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 luglio 2017, 11:53

https://www.instagram.com/princejackson/

princejackson
I am the captain now
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 luglio 2017, 11:57

Paris Jackson beats LA heatwave in bikini top and bright yellow shorts while running errands

Published: 18:27 BST, 10 July 2017 | Updated: 20:18 BST, 10 July 2017
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Meanwhile, Paris is presently working on her first film, Gringo, starring Charlize Theron, Joel Edgerton and Amanda Seyfried, due out on March 9.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4mW1xK3sg

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 luglio 2017, 11:50

Paris has been nominated for Teen Choice award if you guys want to vote and support her here.
http://teenchoice.votenow.tv/

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 luglio 2017, 10:48

I love my new jacket"
Immagine

Immagine
Prince Jackson‏@princemjjjaxon July 13th

#ChoiceFemaleHottie
#ChoiceModel #TeenChoice @ParisJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 luglio 2017, 15:54

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...video-producer

Prince Michael Jackson Talks Producing The Uplifting Video For Swedish Singer Nano's 'Hold On': Premiere

Prince Michael Jackson's production company King's Son Productions brings to mind his father, as Michael is often referred to as the King of Pop. But the name is both a homage and a challenge -- as Prince says, "a name is given, but a title is earned." The 20-year-old is working hard to live up to his family's legacy with music videos for tracks like Swedish singer Nano's "Hold On," premiering on Billboard today (July 27).

"Hold On" is the third video Prince -- Michael Jackson's eldest son -- has produced since launching the company in 2016. But his interest in video production stems back to childhood. Growing up, Prince was fascinated by his father's own iconic music videos, like "Thriller" ("a classic," he says) and "Smooth Criminal," which Prince admired for its elaborate storyline.

"I love watching his music videos, because they had a very cinematic side to them," Prince tells Billboard over the phone. "I enjoy that format, where it’s a story in short format, portrayed by the song."

Prince Michael Jackson's production company King's Son Productions brings to mind his father, as Michael is often referred to as the King of Pop. But the name is both a homage and a challenge -- as Prince says, "a name is given, but a title is earned." The 20-year-old is working hard to live up to his family's legacy with music videos for tracks like Swedish singer Nano's "Hold On," premiering on Billboard today (July 27).

"Hold On" is the third video Prince -- Michael Jackson's eldest son -- has produced since launching the company in 2016. But his interest in video production stems back to childhood. Growing up, Prince was fascinated by his father's own iconic music videos, like "Thriller" ("a classic," he says) and "Smooth Criminal," which Prince admired for its elaborate storyline.

"I love watching his music videos, because they had a very cinematic side to them," Prince tells Billboard over the phone. "I enjoy that format, where it’s a story in short format, portrayed by the song."

On Nano's end, choosing to partner with Prince for the visual was easy. "He was as humble as I heard he would be. To pull this big project through at his age says a lot...I mean, he's only 20!" he adds. "There's nothing Prince and his team promised me before shooting that didn't happen."

Prince, who is currently on summer break from studying for his business degree at Loyola Marymount University, says he's interested in making the jump to film eventually. For now, he's drawn to the behind-the-scenes aspect of his video production role, but not just as a shield from the spotlight.

"I enjoy bringing creative people together, and helping them make something," he says.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 agosto 2017, 16:54

Immagine
Macaulay and Paris got matching tattoos

Photo of Paris with her mom, Debbie!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 agosto 2017, 9:54

Paris Jackson for Calvin Klein, shot by Willy Vanderperre
https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/the-acting-up-issue

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 agosto 2017, 10:14

http://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/we-te ... -and-trump
we texted paris jackson about activism, feminism and trump

New phone who dis? Fresh from shooting her very first cover of i-D, teen dream Paris Jackson texted us about life on the other side of Neverland

For Paris Jackson, growing up was always going to be a little out of the ordinary. After all, she's the only daughter of Michael Jackson, the most famous musician in the world. Up until her father's tragic death in 2009, when she was just 11, Paris and her two brothers had lived a privileged - if sheltered and a little strange - existence. She grew up on Neverland, a 2,700 acre fantasy world of zoos and amusement parks. It was a little like a fairytale, but at some point, real life was going to barge in. After Michael's death things began to unravel. She was thrust into the glare of the media spotlight, and the pressures of sudden exposure effected her immensely. Articles about Paris's appearance - her pale skin, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes - led to mass speculation about her parentage, while online comments calling her fat or ugly caused her self-esteem to plummet. Puberty can be the most excruciating time in a girl's life; you're a slave to your hormones, you don't know who you are or, worse, who you'll turn out to be. Imagine going through that with the whole world watching.

While regular kids were in school, Paris was dealing with depression and addiction, a spiral that eventually culminated in a series of suicide attempts. After undergoing treatment in Utah - and reconnecting with her mother, Debbie Rowe - the 19-year-old has changed her entire outlook on life. So much more positive, Paris spends her time posting messages on Instagram about self-love and the importance of finding inner peace. Moving forwards, she wants to set an example to women around the world that perfection is a myth and that happiness is a work in progress. She's also taking some time to focus on her acting, and was recently crowned the face of Calvin Klein's autumn/winter 17 campaign. Fresh from shooting her very first cover for i-D, we texted the teen dream to find out how it's all going.
Hey Paris! Greetings n salutationssss.

How are ya? I am. How are you?

I'm good. Good :)

How was your weekend? What did you get up to? Not bad, got a lot of work done, reading, binge watched Scandal, the usual. You?

I went to a pagan wedding in the country, which was kind of crazy but a lot of fun. Ohh far out.

What kind of work were you doing on the weekend? I hear you've just had a meeting at the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation. How did that go? What kind of causes are you most passionate about? I want to affect the fashion world and change the standards the media places on not just women but also men. I'm also heavy into pipeline shit right now, the environment is very important to me, and I want to do everything in my power to protect Mother Earth.

Yeah I was gonna ask about that, a lot of your Insta posts seem very spiritual and to do with self love, how do you keep a positive outlook in life? Being positive requires a lot of patience and inner strength, and most of my posts I think reflect that. I like to keep my follower peeps up to date with where I'm at on my healer's path and hopefully influence them in an enlightening way. "Woke" if you will.

I think body positivity is also a really important issue right now. As much as I champion diversity and love seeing beautiful women of all shapes and sizes, I sometimes find it hard to reconcile that with my own body image. I think all women struggle with it to a certain extent. Have you always felt comfortable in your skin growing up, or do you see it as work in progress? Unfortunately in the world we live in it's almost impossible to feel comfortable in your skin 24/7. Especially with what the media is constantly feeding us. I still have countless insecurities and fears, like everyone else I know. But we're getting there, slowly but surely. Which is a big reason I want to change this fashion / beauty stigma, so it's not as difficult for people around the world to feel beautiful just the way they are.

What does beauty mean to you? Beauty is not measured by numbers, or symmetry, or shapes, or sizes, or colours, or anything like that. Beauty, true beauty, should be measured by the soul, the character, integrity, intentions and mindset of a person, what comes out of their mouth. How they behave. Their heart.

I feel like the fashion industry is slowly starting to embrace diversity, why do you think this is happening now? Like, why are we talking more about body image? Ya the new generation is getting older. And that's what they want, what they are demanding. Change and honesty. Celebrating who they are, who their friends are, random people they meet. They're sick of reading lies and sick of unrealistic expectations in the media. The rest of the world, the racists, the homophobes, the sexists, they're getting outnumbered by people with open minds. So this world has no choice but to embrace every one else's beauty. Not just one idea of beauty. It's such a broad thing, "beauty." You can't put into just one template.

I think it's all comes down to changing the representation of women and beauty and embracing diversity in the mainstream… Of course. That's ma goallll.

How are you gonna go about doing that? Definitely to talk about it and spread the word, but also to set an example I guess. I'm not symmetrical, I'm not a size zero, I eat hella burgers and endless amounts of pizza. I can't fit into a runway sample size of designer clothes, I have scars and stretch marks and acne and I have cellulite. I'm human. Not a dress-up doll. The idea that we all have to fit one idea of beauty is outrageous and ridiculous because "perfection" is just an opinion.

Totally. What do you think is the hardest part of being a woman? Double standards definitely suck, being sexualised also isn't cool. When you're in the public eye and people write stuff about you, they're usually not as lenient with judgment as they are with men. Oh, not to mention having a president that doesn't respect you because you have a vagina. Men are hella dope, I definitely don't think women are superior. We just all deserve to be treated with respect and equality. Feels me?

I mean Trump is just an asshole. He's hurting a lot of people but he's also waking us up so… On behalf of the people that are starting a revolution, we def gotta thank him for the motivation.
I think when it comes to modern day feminism ppl get confused about what it means -- they either think it's a dirty word and don't associate with it or they take it to the extreme and push for superiority. That's not feminism though. Feminism asks for equality, not to be superior.

Exactly. It's just ignorance and fear of difference. It's all bullshit. There are plenty of cases where anti-men people use the word feminism as an excuse to validate their own hatred, in which case I understand the negative stigma around the word. But that's like saying all Christians are KKK members. Not all members of a group are extremists ya know. Whether it be religious or political or whatever

Totally. What do you think the bravest thing you can do as a young person? To stay educated, enlightened, and to stay true to yourself while facing everything that comes along with that head on.

V well put, you speak - well type - really eloquently have you ever thought about getting into writing? Well thank you love! I like writing it's definitely a fun outlet and a good way to practice and expand my vocabulary, but probably wouldn't get into it professionally.

What about your acting how's that going atm? What are you working on right now that most excites you? It's a surprise :)

Exciting! Aside from work and activism, what kind of things are you interested in? What are your creative outlets? Staying home with my dog pretty much all the time if I'm not working, reading is a great way to pass the time, hooked on all these new alien tv shows I've found, camping when I get the chance. That's about all I do lol.

Sounds pretty dreamy! Mellow life is a good life.

Ok last question, what are your hopes and dreams for the future? What changes do you want to see and where do you hope you will end up? My goal is enlightenment. I may not achieve it in this lifetime but I'd like to get a few steps closer to it. I hope to leave a positive impact on every person I meet along the way. I just wanna be happy.

Ahhh amazing! Paris thank you so much for chatting to me you've been a dream! Right back at ya!!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 agosto 2017, 11:40

Paris responding to David Blue on Twitter :

Paris-Michael K. J. Retweeted David Blue
darkness falls across the land the midnight hour close at hand heckk yeahhhhhhhhh @milliebbrown proud of u miss lady

David Blue‏Verified account
YESSSSSSSSS. RT @Stranger_Things: Darkness falls across the land… Here is the 1st trailer for #StrangerThings2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....And Paris is returning to acting in STAR:

Rachel is gonna be back!
@ParisJackson is returning to @STAR for the season 2

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2017, 9:49

http://www.eonline.com/news/871489/h...music-industry
Don't ask Prince Jackson to sing, dance or moonwalk.

The 20-year-old son of Michael Jackson joined E!'s Daily Pop and revealed how he's making his own career path, stepping outside of the King of Pop's shadow and into his own realm.

Prince has been working behind the camera, helping visualize music videos like that of Swedish singer Nano's "Hold On."

However, when people hear that he "produces," everyone is quick to jump to the conclusion that he's producing music.

"It's hard because people think that I'm going to dance or people think that I'm going to sing," he told hosts Catt Sadler, Justin Sylvester and Carissa Culiner. "And when they hear 'music' or if they hear 'producer,' they'll be like, 'What song are you working on or who's your artist'...I'm only on the visual side of production. So that part, I guess it's misleading for people."

However, he did gain inspiration to get into film from watching his father's music videos.

"Since I was little I knew I would be in the film industry," Prince explained. "Growing up, I got to spend a decent amount of time on film sets either with my dad's friends or when he was starting to work on the 'This Is It' tour. He was re-doing a lot of his videos, so I got to spend a lot of time on music video sets that were cinematically filmed."

In fact, when asked which of Michael's music videos are his favorite, Prince chose "Moonwalker" and "Smooth Criminal."

Though Prince has separated himself from his father's legacy for the most part, there are still some things people simply expect him to follow in the same manner.

"Obviously there are a lot of perks [of having a famous father,]," he said. "But one of the big problems is there is a certain standard you have to live up to because of who raised you. Everybody saw him as a humanitarian."

Therefore, speaking on behalf of his sister Paris Jackson as well, he said, "Everything we do—either publicly or privately—it has to live up to the standard of not only just Michael Jackson but as the man and the father he raised us."

One thing you shouldn't expect out of him, though, is a moonwalk...only because he just can't do it!

"People have tried to teach me," he laughed. "And I just can't understand it."

To hear more from Prince, tune into E! News at 7 and 11 p.m., and don't forget to catch Daily Pop weekdays at 12 p.m.!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 agosto 2017, 16:25

#NEW photo of @princemjjjaxon and @wesleysnipes via IG

princejackson Saw @realwesleysnipes walking and I had to stop him for a picture. Not only have I admired his films and martial arts but Blade is one of my favorite superheroes and I got to meet Blade
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgiByCg063/
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 agosto 2017, 9:43

‎@wesleysnipes

The Prince @princemjjjaxon #MichaelJackson

20:22 - 8. Aug. 2017

WS‏@wesleysnipes
@wesleysnipes @princemjjjaxon

Oh u so BADD. lol. Total surprise. Had no idea. Your cool vibe made pausen 4 d causen ok! Bless U. oh chk @TalonOfGodBook KOP would luv it.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 agosto 2017, 16:00

Last Weekend Paris and Her Friends Had a Wonderful Time at Disneyland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaqgbw2hCLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i--Xd3ZXwBc

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 agosto 2017, 11:28

Paris-Michael K. J. @ParisJackson

one of the greatest days of my life
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Paris Jackson on Secret AIDS Mission to Africa with Elizabeth Taylor Grandchildren#mjfam #humanitarian

21:01 - 11. Aug. 2017

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 agosto 2017, 13:57

Immagine
Immagine

Choice Model (#ChoiceModel)

Ashley Graham
Gigi Hadid
Hailey Baldwin
WINNER - Kendall Jenner
Paris Jackson
Winnie Harlow

Choice Female Hottie (#ChoiceFemaleHottie)

WINNER - Camila Cabello
Deepika Padukone
Paris Jackson
Rihanna
Selena Gomez
Zendaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUa-WyGSeMQ

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 agosto 2017, 11:35

Aussie designers Zimmermann shine across the globe with Paris Jackson looking stunning in floral gown

BLESSED with superstar genes, supermodel looks and spectacular taste, the world’s hottest "It" girl Paris Jackson looked stunning as she stepped out at the 2017 Teen Choice Awards in a Zimmermann floral tiered gown, joining a growing list of global A-listers hot for the Sydney label.

Months after the 19-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson was signed to IMG Models and landed a rumoured seven-figure deal with Calvin Klein, she turned heads as she made her Teen Choice Awards debut nominated for Choice Female Hottie and Choice Model.

Jackson, also an actor and singer, wore the $1100 Folly Neck Tie Dress, from the label’s Winter 17 collection on the red carpet for the awards in LA yesterday.

Jackson is the latest celebrity to embrace the Aussie brand founded by sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmerman in 1991. Back then, the duo were selling their feminine and floral dresses at Paddington markets.

Now, globetrotting celebs such as Christy Teigen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie, Miley Cyrus and Karlie Kloss have all sported Zimmerman clothes and swimwear in recent weeks, while Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is also a fan of the brand, having worn their line on multiple occasions.

Despite the implied endorsement from a big name in a Zimmerman gown on the red carpet, a Zimmermann spokeswoman said the pair do not comment on celebrities wearing their garments.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...d3b1697fb4c56f

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 agosto 2017, 11:33

pru bear. i feel so bad for ignoring you for the past 24 hours but i had to in order to make your surprise party an actual surprise [pls 4giv mi]. happy birthday. i love you so so so ****ing much dude. i'm so very lucky to be able to call you my best friend as well as my family, you mean the absolute world to me. i don't think i've ever met someone with a heart like yours. no one gets me like you do, and vice versa. you know absolutely everything about me, i'd literally trust you with my life. thank you for always being there for me when i needed a friend, and always finding some way to make me smile when i'm upset, with your corny dad jokes. you are the hamilton to my alexander, and the jazz to my taste in music. i love you bonut.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 agosto 2017, 10:32

Good jeans! Makeup free Paris Jackson cuts a casual figure in a colorful T-shirt and ripped denim for lunch outing

By Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com

Published: 05:14 BST, 19 August 2017 | Updated: 08:42 BST, 19 August 2017

She attended the opening night of Hamilton on Wednesday.

And three days later, Paris Jackson stepped out with a friend for a casual lunch at Joan's On Third in Studio City.

The 19-year-old sported a colorful T-shirt with ripped jeans and no makeup for her afternoon outing.
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
On Wednesday, Paris joined A-listers at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood for the opening night of Hamilton.

Stars like Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Longoria and Halle Berry were also in attendance.

Paris kept it casual in a khaki patterned dress and sandals for the award winning musical.
Immagine

On Sunday, Paris Jackson stunned on the blue carpet for the Teen Choice Awards.

The brunette beauty wowed in a Zimmerman floral frock that featured a pretty pattern and a pleated skirt.

She chose understated makeup - brown eye shadow and nude lipstick.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4qBj0d7Y4

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 agosto 2017, 11:38

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYEYYRon2Ze/
parisjackson

i grew up watching your films. you were the first actor i ever looked up to with such awe and admiration. as a child i dreamed of being just like you. you gave me some of my first laughs, as well as my first moments of studying the arts. the world lost one of it's greatest legends and truest geniuses. i hope you have found peace and are full of happiness and love and light now. thank you for everything you have given me, mr. lewis.

Paris - on the passing of Jerry Lewis.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 agosto 2017, 9:56

Paris-Michael K. J.‏@ParisJackson June 25th

spirit guides: maybe take a deep breath, observe, and evaluate before jumping into something that may not serve your higher self
me:
Immagine
Immagine

the original pictures for those who wonder pic.twitter.com/gqMKzNCvkV

18:08 - 25. Aug. 2017
ImmagineImmagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 agosto 2017, 9:37

Paris Jackson calls out Nazis and white supremacists in VMAs speech
Paris Jackson took to the MTV Video Music Awards stage to reveal the winner for best pop video award on Sunday but before she got to that announcement she took a minute to call out hate and discrimination and make a plea for unity.

After Katy Perry kicked things off by noting that the world is “on fire right now but that music can unite us,” Jackson continued in a similar vain. “I hope we leave here tonight remembering that we must show these Nazi, white supremacist jerks in Charlottesville and all over the country that as a nation with liberty as our slogan we have zero tolerance for their violence, hatred, and their discrimination,” said the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, adding: “We must resist.”
Twitter took time to show appreciation for Jackson speaking out:

Paris Jackson had to get some powerful words off at the #VMAs

"We must resist." pic.twitter.com/6ub4AF9VXA
— Hardys Closet (@HardysMedia) August 28, 2017

http://ew.com/music/2017/08/27/paris...ts-vma-speech/

Paris Jackson took to the MTV Video Music Awards stage to reveal the winner for best pop video award on Sunday but before she got to that announcement she took a minute to call out hate and discrimination and make a plea for unity.

After Katy Perry kicked things off by noting that the world is “on fire right now but that music can unite us,” Jackson continued in a similar vain. “I hope we leave here tonight remembering that we must show these Nazi, white supremacist jerks in Charlottesville and all over the country that as a nation with liberty as our slogan we have zero tolerance for their violence, hatred, and their discrimination,” said the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, adding: “We must resist.”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 agosto 2017, 11:09

From Paris's instagram account
Immagine

Immagine
@katyperry much love and light to you sister. pleasure meeting you. stay woke
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Prince Jackson
‎@princemjjjaxon

So proud of my sis @parisjackson she's killin it and lookin fly https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUS-CeAYiO/

03:20 - 28. Aug. 2017

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l24TIL7qTLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIKQHo-GFKI

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 agosto 2017, 11:23

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 settembre 2017, 11:47

Pictures of Paris Jackson, playing Rachael Wallace, on the set of the TV show, "Star".

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 settembre 2017, 9:31

Prince is in London this morning. He will be appearing on the 'This Morning' show on ITV.

Immagine

Rispondi