Michael's children thread

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Michael's children thread

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 settembre 2020, 21:19

:sad:

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 ottobre 2020, 13:58

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -PTSD.html

Paris Jackson voices support for Paris Hilton as she reveals she was diagnosed with PTSD after attending the same type of 'behavior modification' schools as a teen
By KELLIE CHUDZINSKI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 04:59, 3 October 2020

Paris Hilton shocked fans last month when she revealed she suffered abuse while attending the Provo Canyon School for behavior modification as a teen.

And Paris Jackson voiced her support for the socialite and revealed she was diagnosed with PTSD after attending a similar school during her youth.

Taking to Instagram stories Friday night, the 22-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson said 'I stand with Paris Hilton and all the survivors,' as she shared a petition to close the Provo school.
Immagine

Speaking out: Paris Jackson voiced her support for Paris Hilton in her fight against behavior modification schools, in a series of Instagram stories on Friday (pictured in February 2020)

Jackson described herself 'as a girl who also went to a behavior modification "boarding school" for almost two years as a teenager.'
She said in the time since she has been 'diagnosed with PTSD because of it' and that she continues 'to have nightmares and trust issues.'

'Please swipe up to shut the school down and stop the abuse of children,' Jackson added about the petition that Hilton created earlier in the week and has already garnered over 83k signatures to close the school.

'Let's start with Provo but not stop there,' she added of the movement and expressed her hope it would take a look at other schools.
Immagine

Jackson went on to say she is still close to girls she was at the behavior modification school with and that they all share 'the same symptoms of PTSD and nightmares and trust issues.'

In the past, Jackson has been open about her struggles with mental health from eating disorders to self harm.

Speaking to The Independent earlier this year, she said she used self-harm as 'a distraction from emotional pain' and that 'tried to kill [herself] many times.'

'There's a lot of things that cause a dopamine release,' she said. 'Self-harm was one of them, tattoos was one of them and so there was that and then also it was a distraction from emotional pain and transferring to physical pain and the need for control.'

Immagine

She put her perspective clearly as 'This is child abuse.'

The musician also referenced '#BreakingCodeSilence,' a movement organized by former students at behavior modification schools who claim they were abused.

While the movement has been around since 2019, Hilton's recent support and story has brought more attention to the industry that promotes itself of helping 'troubled teens.'

In Hilton's documentary, This is Paris, she shared that at age 16 while living in New York City two men took her out of her bedroom in the middle of the night as her parents cried.

Immagine

For the full story click on the link.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 ottobre 2020, 16:26

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 ottobre 2020, 21:28

Mourad Mesellaty

After the HBO premiere of the documentary Leaving Neverland
Taj Jackson, Michael Jackson's nephew, said Bigi stopped talking.
In an interview with SkyNews, Taj said: ′′ It 's the hardest thing for him because Bigi wants to say something... His father is being attacked and is not there to defend himself."

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 ottobre 2020, 9:21

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 ottobre 2020, 10:06

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 ottobre 2020, 7:17

"If you truly used to be a fan of his then you would have seen how pure and genuine he was, he had a bright and innocent soul and was the living form
of love." #ParisJackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 ottobre 2020, 7:40

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 ottobre 2020, 19:37

:sad:

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 ottobre 2020, 8:29

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 ottobre 2020, 20:53

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... g-top.html

Paris Jackson is every inch the boho babe as she gets decked out in beads and midriff-baring top ahead of upcoming single
By CHRISTINE RENDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:25, 29 October 2020

She is definitely a free spirit.

And Paris Jackson embraced her flower child as she promoted her upcoming new single, Let Down.

The daughter of Michael Jackson, 22, wore beads in her hair, harem trousers, and a midriff-baring crop top in a photo shoot promoting her new music in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

Immagine

Paris looked absolutely gorgeous as she posed up a storm with her glossy hair styled into loose waves, cascading down her shoulders.

She brought out her piercing blue eyes with a shade of bronze eye shadow, while blusher accentuated her defined cheekbones.

In addition to the accessories adorning her hair, she wore an array of beaded bracelets and necklaces.

The star finished off the look with fluffy boots.

Immagine

Paris was indeed a vision as she posed about in the fresh, autumnal air in Beverly Hills.

Posing beside a tree, the singer looked absolutely radiant as she gazed contemplatively towards the camera.

While a member of the famous Jackson family, Paris has been forging her own music career for some time.
Paris has been making music as part of the folk-pop group The Soundflowers, however it won't be long until fans will start to hear her own solo music.

Paris announced on Instagram the upcoming release of her very first solo single, Let Down, this week, where she shared a clip of the melody.

'f**king stoked to announce that my first single as a solo artist, let down, will be released this friday,' she gushed in the caption. 'so thankful to my close friends, family, and work colleagues for always supporting me and encouraging me to do what makes me the happiest, and that is making music.

Immagine

All ears: Jackson's new single Let Down will be released on October 30

'words can not express the gratitude i have for andy hull, robert mcdowell, and dan hannon for bringing this song to life and taking it to a level i could have never imagined. and of course, the people here online who have been so kind and supportive and loving.

'this song means a lot to me because even though it’s a small part in a much larger story, i poured my heart and soul into it. this song is my baby and i’ve found so much hope and healing through creating this, and i hope it brings joy to others. presave will be in my bio, more exciting news to come !!'

Not only that, but the music video for Let Down will also be released on Friday.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 ottobre 2020, 6:25

The Soundflowers

join me tonight at 11:40pm ET for the premiere of my music video for “let down” on youtube. i will be performing the song live and interacting with y’all tonight.
http://ParisJackson.lnk.to/LetDownVideo

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 ottobre 2020, 10:50

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 ottobre 2020, 12:04

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 ottobre 2020, 9:22

"A big part of MJ's message was recognizing hurt & working on healing that hurt & that pain...He always was very adamant about helping our fellow human beings...His vision & his passion is passed down to me & exuberated through my work with non-profit
@heallafdn
" -Prince Jackson

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 novembre 2020, 9:38

From Omarion's excellent launch party tonight at Hayvenhurst.

Prince makes such an incredible interviewer—so intelligent, enthusiastic and sincere in his questioning and responses.

Michael raised a remarkable, idealistic family.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 novembre 2020, 14:28

PK
@ParisJackson
my album be like
“which song ? the pop-radiohead rip off, the acoustic radiohead rip off, the cage the elephant/radiohead rip off, or the weird radiohead rip off ?”
“the weird one”
“ohh yeah that’s track #8”

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 novembre 2020, 20:52

Prince Jackson
@princemjjjaxons
The new album #wilted by
@parisjackson
is out now go stream it, download it, buy it!!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 14 novembre 2020, 7:56

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 novembre 2020, 7:37

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 novembre 2020, 20:25

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 novembre 2020, 15:51

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 novembre 2020, 20:49

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 novembre 2020, 9:33

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 novembre 2020, 8:45

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 novembre 2020, 21:27

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... eater.html

Paris Jackson puts her svelte midriff on display as she works a cropped sweater during studio smoke break
By DEIRDRE SIMONDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:52, 29 November 2020

Paris Jackson returned to a sound studio to make some music with friends in Los Angeles, two weeks after dropping her first record as a solo artist.

The 22-year-old daughter of the King of Pop appeared in high spirits as she smoked a cigarette, following the release of her well-received 11-track album, Wilted.

After channeling her recent breakup with boyfriend Gabriel Glenn into songwriting, she flashed her toned midriff in a cropped olive green sweater and distressed jeans.

Immagine

As she strutted around in her light vintage wash denim bottoms with massive rips above her knees, she styled her laid-back look with a flannel around her waist.

Immagine

In an interview with FAULT Magazine two weeks ago, the songwriter said she has 'discovered that no matter what I do or what creative decisions I make, I'm going to be disappointing somebody.'

'It's impossible to please everyone, and sometimes you just need to go with what you believe is right for you,' she explained.

Paris continued: 'I find when I don't only focus on life in the literal sense, I can better process all my thoughts and emotions.'
In speaking about the vulnerability that she features on the album, the singer noted that she was not afraid to make her experiences public, stating that, 'I'm honest about my feelings which is something you can never say is wrong or bad.'

She also expressed that, with regard to expectations and criticism, 'I think that people can critique a lot of things, but you can't critique how someone feels.'

On the topic of looking back, Jackson stated that she was grateful for her experiences up to the release of her album, and felt as if her life would not have been the same had they not happened.

'I believe everything that's happened to me has been part of making me the person I am today. I wouldn't take away any of that pain I went through because, without it, I wouldn't be me.'

Immagine

Many of these topics were touched on in a recent Facebook docuseries entitled Unfiltered: Paris Jackson And Gabriel Glenn, which also featured her aforementioned then-boyfriend.

The series detailed the former couple's fledgling musical careers along with their concurrently running a personal relationship.

Jackson remarked that, up to the point of filming, she had not been very open about her personal life, and in the first episode, stated that she had chosen to be private about her past relationships.

She stated in the first episode of the series: 'The public doesn't know about, like, most of the relationships I've been in.'

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 dicembre 2020, 8:50

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 4 dicembre 2020, 10:01

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 dicembre 2020, 15:47

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 dicembre 2020, 9:04

"There weren't nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it."
- Rev. Al Sharpton to MJ's kids.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 dicembre 2020, 20:24

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 dicembre 2020, 15:55

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... geles.html

Prince Jackson takes a group of 25 underprivileged children on a festive shopping spree at a toy store
By ELLIE PHILLIPS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:03 GMT, 22 December 2020

Last month, Michael Jackson's eldest son showed his concern for his community as he handed out meals to those in need.

And, on Monday, Prince Jackson once again displayed his altruism as he donated toys to underprivileged children at Mattel in El Segundo, Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old celebrity heir, along with his Heal LA Foundation, brought 25 kids to Mattel's headquarters near LAX and gifted them $150 to spend on themselves and their families, just in time for Christmas.

Immagine

Prince Jackson helped the youngsters find the toys they truly desired, hauled huge bin bags full of gifts out of the store for them and posed for pictures.

The kids got to pick anything they wanted from the huge toy inventory, and if whatever was rung up at the register totaled more than $150, Mattel automatically activated a 50% off coupon, meaning they had an extra $75 to spend on more toys.

Prince kept his attire low-key, dressed in a plain white polo shirt and baggy jeans while wearing a branded facemask for his alma mater Loyola Marymount University.

It comes after Michael Jackson's eldest son was spotted volunteering at a church in Los Angeles, handing out turkeys, pies and other holiday staples back in November.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... 0233499512

The food giveaway attempted to be as contact-free as possible, so Prince put many of the meals into the trunks or back seats of cars coming through a drive-through line.

Prince has been volunteering with the organization since his college days, and he's currently partnering with it to raise money to feed those in need in LA.

The non-profit's website advertises an opportunity to video chat with the late King of Pop's son for three winners who either register for the contest or donate.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

In addition to their video chat, the three winners will also receive an array of Michael Jackson memorabilia, including vinyl albums and clothing autographed by Prince, his sister Paris and their younger brother Blanket Jackson.

The eldest Jackson child follows in his father's footsteps, as he was also a noted philanthropist.

Michael founded the Heal the World foundation, and he made generous donations to the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and USA for Africa, among other charities.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 dicembre 2020, 20:53

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 dicembre 2020, 10:47

Jackson Dynasty
@JacksonDynasty_

Prince, Paris & Bigi spent Christmas with TJ and his family

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 dicembre 2020, 15:56

Looks as if Paris has inherited her fathers artistic talent.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 gennaio 2021, 9:19

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 gennaio 2021, 8:38

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

#FlashbackFriday Michael Jackson with his children visiting his "2nd family" the Cascios in New Jersey -Lifetime #friendships are rare, but Michael had many of them- FACTS MATTER -

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 gennaio 2021, 8:46

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 gennaio 2021, 7:59

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 gennaio 2021, 12:36

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... ium=social

Paris Jackson Unveils 'Eyelids' Video With Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull
By Rania Aniftos
1/22/2021

Immagine

Paris Jackson shared an emotional visual on Friday (Jan. 22) to accompany her collaboration with Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull, "eyelids."

The black-and-white vignette finds the duo standing -- first separately, then back-to-back -- in a dark room as a light circles them. "Now I don't know your name / It wouldn't matter if I did anymore / Now I don't know your name / I'm afraid of what's under the floor," they belt in the heartbreaking chorus.

Jackson worked with Hull throughout the process of writing, producing and recording her debut album Wilted, which was released in December 2020. “Manchester Orchestra was the soundtrack to the most vital time in my life in regards to mourning and becoming who I am today,” she told Billboard of working with one of her personal heroes. “[Hull’s] voice has guided me through some of the roughest times where I really had to lean into healthy coping skills, and to hear [him] singing lyrics from my heart was one of the coolest things in the world. I remember just being so blown away that I physically leaned back in my chair and was gripping the armrest.”

Watch the "eyelids" music video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFa3jTS ... e=emb_logo

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 gennaio 2021, 8:58

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 gennaio 2021, 16:03

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... uitar.html

Paris Jackson earns her rockstar status as she shows off her blistered fingers from playing guitar after dropping debut album
By GLENN GARNER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 07:37 GMT, 27 January 2021

Paris Jackson released her debut studio album last November, following in her famous father's footsteps.

And the daughter of Michael Jackson is staying busy churning out music, into the new year.

She earned her rockstar status Tuesday, as she took to her Instagram Story to show off her blistered fingers from playing guitar, after dropping a new music video last week.

Immagine

The 22-year-old teamed up with Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull for her track Eyelids, from her debut album Wilted.

She stood in a bare white studio, as a spotlight rotated around her, illuminating her as she sang the haunting ballad.
Paris' stunning vocals were perfectly complemented by Hull's, as they stood back-to-back against the bright white wall.

She recently worked with Hull throughout the process of writing, producing and recording her album.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

The Gringo actress told Billboard last month: 'Manchester Orchestra was the soundtrack to the most vital time in my life in regards to mourning and becoming who I am today.'

She added: '[Hull's] voice has guided me through some of the roughest times where I really had to lean into healthy coping skills, and to hear [him] singing lyrics from my heart was one of the coolest things in the world.

'I remember just being so blown away that I physically leaned back in my chair and was gripping the armrest.'

Immagine

Little less lonely: Paris told the Associated Press in October that she hopes the album will help people feel 'a little less lonely' amid the COVID-19 pandemic (pictured in December, 2020)

Paris told the Associated Press in October that she hopes the album will help people feel 'a little less lonely' amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

She said: 'I found so much healing through creating this. And there are moments where I'll listen back to certain songs and I'm like, "Wow I was so naïve."

'But for the most part, it's just like so much gratitude and joy that I get from listening to these songs and just seeing the development and the evolution.'

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 gennaio 2021, 19:49

31st January 2010 - Michael Jackson is honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 52nd Grammy Awards, held at the Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA.

Lionel Richie presents the Michael Jackson's Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award to Prince & Paris who give a short and emotional speech.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 febbraio 2021, 9:23

The bracelets look identical.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 febbraio 2021, 9:00

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 febbraio 2021, 9:10

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 febbraio 2021, 8:58

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 febbraio 2021, 7:42

"My first time in a maternity ward was not for my child but for Michael's. Michael invited us into to the room to introduce Prince to me and Wayne. We both gave him a hug to congratulate him and all I could remember noticing was the look on Michael's face. The look of absolute pride. I had never seen him looking calm and yet so confident and happy without saying a word. At that moment I think I felt that kinship of manhood, that only comes from becoming a father. A wonderful moment." #YannickAllain

Immagine

Happy birthday Prince.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 febbraio 2021, 9:16

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 marzo 2021, 9:52