Taj Jackson Documentary

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Taj Jackson Documentary

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 maggio 2019, 11:00

Decided to give this it's very own thread. Taj has just posted this latest update. Please spread the word to try and get more donations.

Update 4
Posted by Taj Jackson
2 hours ago
Here’s a quick update for this past week.
It’s May 12th and I feel really good about the forward momentum and also what’s going on behind the scenes.
Each day more and more people are realizing that Leaving Neverland is one big fat lie. I am also grateful that Madonna took a pro stance defending my uncle Michael. However there is still a lot to do.
This project, as I have stated many times before, will focus on and debunk the biggest lies and rumors that the media has been carelessly recycling for decades.

Good News:
Some major allies have offered their help and support. I am constantly amazed at and reminded of the love and support for my uncle that has come from all over the world.

Phone Chats:
I have had some very interesting and important phone conversations this last week. I have a couple more in upcoming days.
The more people I talk to, the more I am sure that my approach will be the right one.

Watching:
I’ve also have been watching Documentary after Documentary on my free time. Some of them really good, some of them not.
One thing is for sure, this project has to be high quality and be at the standard my uncle would have demanded.

Tests:
Last but not least, I have done a couple of camera tests this past week and have some more next week.

I truly appreciate you guys supporting my uncle and wanting to see justice.
Help spread the word!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Taj Jackson Documentary

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 maggio 2019, 10:15

Latest update from Taj Jackson

Update 5
Posted by Taj Jackson

Update May 18th

We recently hit $150K!
I am so thankful that all of you are still fighting hard for justice when it comes to my uncle’s name. We are really changing history with the truth and we will continue to do shape it.

Busy busy busy.....
Between the meetings, the phone calls and the interviews (yes I’m still doing interviews) I’ve been really busy. But busy is good, and I am happy for the interest in the truth being shown.

Interviews....
I am still doing interviews and have a couple of important podcast interviews lined up next week.

Outside investor(s)....
Next week we also will have all we need to seriously approach some outside investors and money people that have already shown interest. This is necessary to obtain the remainder of the budget in a reasonable time.
As many people in Hollywood would tell you, it is very important to vet these people because you are tied and linked to them for the rest of the project’s life.
My main 2 criteria for outside investors are that
1. They believe 100 percent in my uncle’s innocence. No wavering here. I demand this from everyone working on this project with me.
2. They let this story be told the way it needs to be. No outside agendas, period. This is for the preservation of my uncle’s legacy.

Distractions?...
As you might know...Prince, Bigi and I launched a film review show and channel on YouTube recently.
But don’t worry, our YouTube show is only two hours out of the week and it is a great way for me to collaborate and spend time with my cousins. Plus we get to talk movies, like I use to do with my uncle.
In no way will this show ever slow down this MJ project. This project is priority.

Last but not least....
I truly feel like my uncle Michael is guiding this project and I want to thank you guys for your continued belief in it and me.

This is beyond HIStory. This is His Legacy.
Help spread the word!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 giugno 2019, 21:38

Update 6
Posted by Taj Jackson

Update Jun 1st:

Contact Email—
After a recommendation from someone on twitter, we now have set up a contact email. This email should be used to send us important information/suggestions for the project. I, along with two others (who are working on the project), will be reading and responding back to your emails. Most of you have already emailed me in the past through gofundme or my professional email. Although I have read the majority of your emails and comments, responding back to nearly 300 messages is unfortunately impossible given my time. I do thank all of you for the words of encouragement I have received. My uncle was everything to me and I want to be as meticulous as he was in order to get the final truth out there.

Here is the email:
info@defendingMichaelJackson.com

Interviews—
We now have a solid 20 names for the interviews. And I still have many more to ask.
I'm excited because each one will bring a unique MJ piece to this puzzle.

Last but not least, I want to thank all of you who posted on twitter under the hashtag
#IKnewLeavingNeverlandWasBS.
Not only did it trend big that day, but it showed that we still have the power to get the word and truth out there. And just like I thought, the mainstream media never even picked it up.
Help spread the word!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 giugno 2019, 11:30

Update 7
Posted by Taj Jackson

Preparing for June 25th
June 25th has always been a super hard day for me as I’m sure it is for you as well. Usually the week before, I stay home and just wait for the 25th to pass.
But this year I decided to try something different and will be going to the seminar “ In the Studio with MJ” inthestudiowithmj.com
I am super excited as not only will I hear great stories about my uncle Michael, but it also allows me to reconnect again with a bunch of people that were important and relevant in my uncle's life. Most of these people I also plan on interviewing this summer for this project so it will be a perfect opportunity to catch up and talk to them in person before. If you are going, I will see you there and don’t be shy to say “Hi”.

Handling the hate.
We are going to see an influx of Leaving Neverland posts and propaganda as June 25th approaches. I know there are straight up haters out there, but a lot of the public is really just miseducated about Michael Jackson and have been brainwashed by the mainstream media for years. Do your hardest not to name call, just try to politely inform them. Post the facts and do your best to engage in a respectful way. Try approaching it as if they were a misinformed friend. Now If they are just spewing hate, just move on and ignore them… they are probably just seeking attention and clicks.
Help spread the word!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 luglio 2019, 16:58

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3

Things are going great. Everyone involved is so sick of these lies and want to help squash them once and for all. Unfortunately I have to be somewhat tight lipped for the next week or so. But I promise a big update after that. It’s so hard for me to stay http://quiet.lol

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 luglio 2019, 7:42

The MJCast team member and award winning journalist Charlie Thomson has officially joined Taj Jackson's documentary team as an Investigative Consultant and Writer for the project #MJFam
Immagine

Extremely exciting news, #MJFam. The MJCast team member and award winning journalist Charlie Thomson has officially joined Taj Jackson's documentary team as an Investigative Consultant and Writer for the project. We have always believed that Charlie Thomson is the single best person to be working on projects exposing the truth around the Michael Jackson allegations, and we couldn't be more thrilled about this news. If you haven't donated to this crowdfunding campaign yet, don't be left wishing you had once it comes out. Be a part of this movement of truth NOW!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 luglio 2019, 8:22

Update 8
Posted by Taj Jackson

Update July 28 2019

1st, I would like to apologize for the long delay in updates.

Emmys:
As you probably have seen, Leaving Neverland was nominated for multiple Emmy awards. There are those within the Hollywood circle who are still trying to push LN down people’s throats. This is their agenda. Use Michael Jackson as a smokescreen.
HBO is a important sponsor of the Emmys, so it is not shocking that even though LN has been already debunked, it still got nominated. Especially knowing how these shows work and the politics behind them.

Charles Thomson:
Charles Thomson has officially joined the team as an Investigative Consultant and Writer for the project.
As many of you know, Charles is not only an award winning journalist, he has also been instrumental in providing written sources and facts to fight the various false allegations and lies.
We welcome him to the team as I know this will make the project even stronger.

Investors:
The last three weeks we have been looking for investors to help complete the funding. More funding will help speed up everything without compromising the quality.
Unfortunately I have heard from multiple trusted sources that the typical “Hollywood investors” were specifically told to stay away from this project and in no way participate. That is strange because usually investors are only interested in their returns and profit. I don’t know who is behind this yet, but it is a reality we face.
So the current solution is that we will have to look for investors outside the Hollywood system. I kind of expected that to be the case as there has been a lot going on behind the scenes to try and make this project not happen.
However I can tell you with 100% certainty, this project is happening… whether they wanted it to or not. The truth cannot be hidden.

The good news is that with the money we have raised so far, we aren’t relying on anyone to get this project off the ground. We started awhile ago :-)

Last but not least I want to thank you all again for supporting me as I fight for my uncle. I wouldn't be half as strong without knowing you guys have my back. You have been truly amazing.
The tide is turning and we will win this battle with the facts and the truth.
Help spread the word!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 agosto 2019, 11:23

JaD
@JaDversary

We kicked ass by getting #LiesOfLeavingNeverland to trend WORLDWIDE! Let's kick some more by helping
@tajjackson3
make the absolute best documentary he can! On MJs bday (29th) let's send a bday gift by donating $5 w/a # of #MJsBirthdayPresent. A #HappyBirthdayMJ too! If all those

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 agosto 2019, 8:54

YESTERDAY
by Taj Jackson, Organiser
I will be doing a one hour live chat tomorrow(Thursday) at 12:30 PM (Los Angeles time) to not only fill you guys in on where we are on this project, but to also celebrate my uncle's birthday. I look forward to hearing from everyone then and clearing up any questions you might have about this important project. I also have some fun stories, memories, and other things to unveil. :-)
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdjrgM ... 0SETMqlojw

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 agosto 2019, 6:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuu0UGa ... 8uDXHY5fxQ

Celebrating Michael Jackson's Birthday w/ Taj Jackson - August 29, 2019 @ 12:30pm P.S.T. Discussing the INNOCENT PROJECT.

Sarah
@Sarah43518785
Taj gives a live update on his documentary and shares memories to celebrate MJs birthday - documentary will be about MJ life as well as looking into allegations.. Taj confirms Brett Barnes and Jonathan Spence will be involved in the project.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 ottobre 2019, 21:29

TODAY
Update for Saturday Oct 5th.

A lot has been happening, all of which is good.

Applehead Club Productions:
The project will officially be made under this production name. The name “Applehead” is very important to me. It is the name my uncle Michael use to call me and my brothers as well as other friends. The name actually comes from the 3 Stooges. However to me hearing the word "Applehead" represents an incredible time of pie fights, water balloons, crank calls, and stink bombs. Since this project is being made with the help of some of those Appleheads from Michael's life, I thought this would be the perfect name for the production company.

The Square One Screening:
On Sept 28th we attended the “Square One” Screening.
The movie was amazing, and everything I hoped for and more. Danny Wu did an incredible job. It comes out today on youtube for free in less than an hour. It specifically deals with the 1993 MJ allegations. Please help spread this amazing doc cause the truth cannot be ignored any longer.
I know we are trying to trend it on twitter today. Use the hashtag #SquareOneMJ

Here's where to see Square One.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKN_vh ... nhx5XbPQBQ

The tide has turned and everyone is feeling it. Expect extreme pushback and more.
The other side is desperately trying to stop this huge momentum we now have for the truth to be known.

After watching Square One, check out the interview Charles and I did with John Ziegler the day after the screening.

As for this project. We have secured a couple of really important key MJ people and friends who are now onboard with this project. Please note...I am not trying to win a battle, my goal is to win the war. My purpose of this project is to rightfully reclaim and solidify my uncle’s legacy once and for all. This project will be for the history books.
I hate that I have to be so secretive but as you have seen even before Square One was shown, they are trying to discredit anyone who is pro Michael and stands up for him or any pro Michael news. I don’t want to tip my hat too early and give them a chance to sabotage this project. At the same time I know how important it is to keep you guys in the loop.
More to come..

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 novembre 2019, 9:46

Taj's latest update, sounds promising.

YESTERDAY
Wow! What a week!
I am so happy with the progress we are making.
We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau’s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle’s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
That's all I can say about that for now :-)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle’s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 30 dicembre 2019, 8:41

YESTERDAY
With 2019 finally coming to a close, 2020 will be OUR year. There is A LOT of pro Michael Jackson videos, docs and specials coming down the pipe line in 2020 that I am truly excited about. I thank everyone who is out there tirelessly spreading the truth everyday about my uncle. I always knew that there are way more of us then there are of them and 2019 proved it. When we are united and focused, there is nothing we can't do. Cancel Culture took their biggest and deadliest cannon and fired it directly at Michael Jackson's legacy. What they didn't expect was for his friends, family, and incredible fans to put themselves in front of the blast. My uncle would be so thankful and grateful for all of you. I look forward to 2020, because with the release of "The Truth Runs Marathons", we will finally put to rest all the ridiculous decades of lies and hold those accountable for spreading and profiting off them.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 gennaio 2020, 13:35

19 seconds of a sneak peak.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 febbraio 2020, 8:40

YESTERDAY
by Taj Jackson, Organizer
Here to clear up some minor confusion.

The project will DEFINITELY cover the allegations. What I promised in 2019, will still be covered. :-)
That was the main reason why I first wanted to do this way back in 2009.
Without addressing these rumors and allegations, my uncle’s name and legacy will never be COMPLETELY cleared.

The media’s constant lies, bullying and 30+ year attack on Michael Jackson and his name will also be heavily addressed. The public has been subconsciously brainwashed for decades on “Wacko Jacko” and “Weirdo” and “Freak” headlines. This stops now. Time to hold the main culprits accountable and expose them and their hatred.

In Holland I said during the Square One Q&A that the project had taken a slightly different tone since last update. This is true. Originally it was just about exposing and attacking the lies. However I have also decided to focus on "what Michael Jackson was really like" and "how all these lies affected him".

That by no means meant that I was abandoning my original idea. Both need to exist to get the whole picture of Michael Jackson and to more importantly HUMANIZE him.
I also will be including some of his major charity work and humanitarianism. Which I believe is his true long lasting legacy.

One more thing....
Let me address production and distribution.
I would like nothing more to have a big distributor like a Netlix. That has ALWAYS been the plan. To have as many people see this as possible and for it to come out this year.
What I don’t want to do however is hand over control too early and the project turns out completely different than our goal. We all saw what happened with the Martin Bashir documentary and that originally was suppose to be a positive piece.
I really don’t trust words coming from the industry anymore. And neither would you if you knew all the behind the scenes drama and politics that we are dealing with daily. This is a chess game. In some small way I now know the crap my uncle had to deal with throughout his life.

In closing...
I am 200 percent committed to this project and fighting for THE TRUTH. If you truly knew how much I love and respect my uncle, you would understand. I just want to do right by him and make him proud.

That being said... I am always listening and thankful for all the info you guys send and share with me. Although I know 95 percent of it, sometimes I don't and I want to cover all bases.

2020 is our year so let's keep the faith.
And remember this is a marathon, and we will win it.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 marzo 2020, 11:19

Going live on Youtube for my very first Livestream. Will answer project questions from you guys there.
Today in less than an hour. 12pm Los Angeles time (Pacific Time)
Youtube.com/c/TajJackson03

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 marzo 2020, 11:33

violet Hibiscus
@Violet_Aurora

#MJFam Notes from Taj's livestream today:
- Documentary will be titled "The Truth Runs Marathons"
- Doc will be a series since there's too much to address. He considered making it a single film so that there could be a theatrical release, but a series would be better (1/4)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2020, 9:41

YESTERDAY
June 10th Update:

Why the infrequent updates here?

It can be somewhat tricky giving meaningful updates with such delicate information. Especially when I feel I still need to be vague about certain details. There are a group of people online that dissect my every post, livestream or tweet with the intent of finding something to hurt Michael Jackson.
Saying that, I sometimes forget that you guys simply want to be kept more in the loop.

When I tell you that there are multiple attempts to hack my personal emails and social media accounts daily, I'm not kidding. DAILY
But that will soon change because I am finally looking into my legal actions options.

After reading your tweets, comments, and emails; I realize that you guys just want to know if the project is still coming along ok. YES!. I took on this large role knowing that I could successfully honor my uncle's life and legacy the way it deserves.

I apologize for the lapse in time since the last update, but I assure you, it's going well.

What's the latest info and what can you share?

I've attempted to keep people up to date in my Youtube livestreams, but I'm seeing that many of you are not finding these.

Seemingly every week a number of associates/friends of my uncle contact me happily wanting to take part in this series or help with it. As mentioned in a livestream, due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19), I have not been able to continue to set up or film in person interviews right now. This has caused things to slow down but I am doing everything I can that does not require the physical presence of others. Once the virus is more controlled, I will be able to continue the portions that need in person collaborations/work.

Ok, So what else are you doing?

I have been doing several Zoom and Skype interviews about Michael Jackson in the past 3-4 months, and have participated in at least 3 more positive documentaries about Michael Jackson that are coming out. :-)

Why was your gofundme link on twitter taken down?

With all that is going on in the world (Coronavirus "Covid-19" and Black Lives Matter), it felt inappropriate to promote the gofundme page on Twitter. Rest assured that the project is continuing, it is just a personal decision for now.

Why isn’t it moving faster? It needs to be out now!

I understand how difficult patience can be while dealing with immense ignorant views of Michael Jackson. I also read these lies that get regurgitated and spread daily. Great quality takes time though, and my uncle never rushed his albums no matter the pressure or climate and we all have heard and enjoyed the incredible results.
His albums are timeless because he made them that way. I am making something that goes hand and hand with the work he gave us and that he would expect from me and make him proud.

This project also turned into something bigger and better than when I initially put the documentary up on gofundme. It is now a multi-part series that goes much more in depth, which makes the time tables a little different.

Here’s some quick comparisons of two Doc series that were well received and highly regarded.

The Michael Jordan series “The Last Dance”

- 10 Part Series

- Interviewed 90 people

- Cost estimates run over 20 million dollars

OJ Simpson “Made in America”

- 5 part series

- Interviewed 72 people

- Over two years to make

- Cost 5 million dollars

Remember—

Time , Budget, or Quality

Pick 2

Other News:

Square One being and staying in the top 10 documentaries on Amazon Prime (USA) demonstrates that people once again are ready for positive Michael Jackson material.

Whether his music is used as anthems to unite the world during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic, or in protests against injustice accompanying Black Lives Matter. The world is ready and needs his message.

Jun 13th Vindication Day

On this day 15 years ago, Michael Jackson’s verdict was read to the world and he was finally declared innocent by the justice system.
I plan to do a special livestream on that day. We also need to trend something on twitter. :-)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2020, 21:45

andjustice4some
@andjustice4some
The original creator of the image has tweeted to me. Just want to give credit for this work. It really says it all without a word. Amazing work done by
@mikalthemonkey

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 agosto 2020, 21:47

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct

Keep the faith - There are people who have information coming forward to work on Taj Jackson's documentary. TRUST -

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 agosto 2020, 10:45

https://www.behind-the-mask.net/discuss ... -soon.209/

"The Truth Runs Marathons" - Coming Soon?

Immagine

"The Truth Runs Marathons" - The up-and-coming docu-series focussed on setting the story straight once and for all has recently been discussed in a YouTube live session broadcasted by Taj Jackson. He spends over 2 hours talking about various subjects, including the progress of the project.

https://youtu.be/-d1mi_BUL40

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 9 dicembre 2020, 8:53

https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-truth-ru ... orters-v5b

The Truth Runs Marathons

PROTECTING HIS LEGACY:

MJ fam - here we are over 11 years since of my Uncle Michael's passing. Instead of being able to mourn and properly celebrate and honor Michael Jackson, we are, again, being forced to educate the media and the general public with the evidence-based truth about him.
Once again, we have to defend Michael Jackson's name and legacy from vicious and calculated lies. We can no longer sit back and wait for the 'right thing' to be reported or for someone else to step in and champion our cause. This is on us – fans, friends and family. I know that the unanimous acquittals and the FBI's on and off 10-year investigation (resulting in my Uncle’s complete exoneration) should have been enough. The worst thing we can do is let this continued slander go unchallenged. Especially since my uncle is not here to defend himself.
I know that when we as a group are united, we are unstoppable.
So I am asking for your help.

BACKGROUND:

Michael Jackson is regarded as the greatest musical entertainer of all time and one of the most famous people who ever lived. His success and influence was global and his music broke racial barriers and changed culture forever. His philanthropy was equally international and his desire to help others comprised the fabric of his loving soul.

On the outside, his life read like a fairy tale—talented, successful, beloved, honored, and wealthy. The King of Pop was royalty adored by countless fans and revered by various world leaders and dignitaries. He reached incomparable levels of success that made him an icon, and, unbeknownst to him, a target of extortion, ridicule and salacious false allegations . The media scrutinized him and chased any and every story or piece of information that could be perceived as negative or damaging. The power of Michael Jackson became a high-stakes commodity to the media, and it was well known that newspapers, magazines, and tabloids would sell if Michael was the feature. High prices were being paid to photographers, associates, and “insiders” to uncover anything that would discredit him and dilute his power and societal influence.

Michael’s life was filled with predatory people seeking to be a part of the Michael Jackson magic and all the perks that went along with him. Michael was overly generous and open to people. His naivety made him vulnerable to those with bad intentions. Time and time again, Michael would be betrayed by people within his own camp and used by many as a means to an end.

The last 15 years of his life, Michael was subjected to false and malicious allegations of child abuse. Though he successfully defended himself against those allegations, and died an innocent and exonerated man, reckless and maligned efforts continued to destroy him and his legacy. All of these public attacks took a great toll on his life and the life of his friends and family.

After his death, opportunists and haters alike came out of the woodwork to vilify Michael. They worked tirelessly to paint Michael as a deranged child molester who had spent his entire life navigating and heading up a sophisticated pedophilia ring. The media feasted on headlines and stories like these like starved animals. Every eccentricity that made Michael unique, was now perverted and misrepresented. Not once did any media outlet or public influencer come to Michaels defense. Little by little the public began to adopt the lies as truths thus the legacy of Michael Jackson became diluted and defiled.

This series will uncover the real Michael Jackson. The larger-than-life entertainer grew up in ways no other human could ever imagine. The viewer will have the opportunity to step inside Jackson’s world through the stories and recollections of the people that truly knew him best. Michael was human like the rest of us; flawed and imperfect. He was eccentric, uber talented, philanthropic, sensitive and traumatized. All of these things made Michael who he was. He was not weird, he was unique. He was a man who believed in the message of love, in a world that didn’t appreciate or understand him.

Two very important and basic facts:

● Michael Jackson was not some fictional character from a book or movie, he was a human being with emotions and feelings.

● Michael Jackson died an innocent, vindicated man.

Sensationalized stories about the King of Pop earned billions of dollars. But at what cost?

Michael died over a decade ago, but many of the most damaging unfounded and unsubstantiated stories remain part of the public consciousness, causing continual damage to his legacy and to his children, who have had to grow up watching the world embrace and perpetuate these horrific falsehoods.

This series will also dive into the unreported side of Michael Jackson’s life.. his humanitarianism and how he dedicated most of his life and earnings to charity.

The time has come to take action and formally correct the record before it's too late. The history books are already being written and many of them read like bad fairy tales. Provable falsehoods are recycled time and time again as facts.

Remember, we only know Mozart, Bach, Debussy or Beethoven by what we have read from available resources. Hundreds of years from now, people will look up Michael Jackson's name and music. We owe it to future generations to provide a resource built on the truth.

Possible Example Episodes:

Episode 1: The 1980's - The Crowning of a King (The Height of Michael Jackson Mania)
Episode 2: 1993/1994 - The Extortion of Michael Jackson
Episode 3: The 2005 Trial - Sneddon's Revenge (The Media's Pro-Prosecution Role)
Episode 4: 2009 - A Fallen King ( The Impact of Michael Jackson's death)
Episode 5: 2019 - The Coordinated Attack of a Dead Man's Legacy
Episode 6: 2020 and Beyond - The Resurgence of a King
Episode 7: Michael Jackson's True Legacy (Charity Work / Humanitarianism)

FUNDING:

“Why should I donate? Can't so and so fund this?”

While trying to secure funding, I have looked into several alternative opportunities and scenarios. Unfortunately , any corporation and/or outlet with the available funding would, most probably, want creative and editorial input. The purpose of this project is to present a factual delivery of events from people that lived it and knew it - including me.

Unfortunately, experience have left me mistrustful of external influences and I know the majority of you feel the same. Michael Jackson's true history needs to be told without manipulation and restrictions. We need to be able to tell the story, free and clear, without biased media.

WHO I AM:

I am the oldest nephew of Michael Jackson. I had the privilege to have grown up extremely close to my uncle and was always a loyal friend and ally to him throughout his entire life. I also had a front seat to what the negative media and allegations put him through. I lived with him during the whole 2005 trial.

As a sexual abuse victim (from my uncle Chuck on my mom’s side of the family), I know what it means to be a survivor. I also know what kind of damage sexual misconduct leaves upon the victims. This unique position makes me even more determined and qualified to make the truth, the whole truth known about my uncle Michael’s false allegations.

My uncle’s last words to me were…
“After this, we’re doing films.”
Never did I think that a decade later necessity would require me to direct a film about his proven innocence.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO USE THE MONEY FOR:

As many of you will know, a series of this size and scale will not be cheap.

What will your contribution help to fund?

- Hiring key players for the production team.
- Travel expenses for filmed interviews and meetings.
- Verifying stories and new information.
- Securing licensing and video clips.
- Video and audio editing.
- A comprehensive, international marketing and PR campaign (live and digital) that will make it impossible for audiences, targeted and otherwise, to ignore.
- Distribution, locally and internationally.

MJFam, this is what we have been waiting for and the time is now. Join me on this crusade to bring justice, once and for all, to the legacy of Michael Jackson.

“Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.”—Michael Jackson

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 febbraio 2021, 8:00

TODAY
I know we are all fatigued and exhausted. Probably wondering if we are still making a difference and getting through to people regarding Michael’s innocence. You are starting to feel like a broken record. "Does what you do even matter anymore?", you ask yourself.
Well I can say first hand, it does. Not only to the general public, but to me. You guys truly fuel me. The support for my tireless dedication and constant fight for my uncle comes directly from you guys. I read your messages, I see your tweets defending my uncle and it fills me with more pride and determination.
Always remember.., we are on the right side of History. And Justice for Michael Jackson is something very important to us. I don’t know if you all saw the impact the just released “Free Britney” documentary had on the public. Now imagine an even bigger and better result for Michael Jackson. I told you before, my goal with this project is to both PERMANENTLY change the narrative of Michael Jackson and CEMENT his greatness and legacy.
Unfortunately because we are still in a pandemic, things are moving way slower than I ever wished. Fortunately there is a light at the end of this COVID tunnel and I look forward to quickly getting things moving again once restrictions lighten up more. And it’s not like I have just been sitting on my hands waiting either. . Everyday I am either doing interviews fighting for my uncle's innocence, or working on this project and how to best and most effectively get it done with the greatest impact.
I heard some people publically doubt that this project will ever be finished. And although I really do understand their frustrations, I don't think anybody understands the strength of my love for my uncle and the incredible bond we had. This is a promise I made to him over 25 years ago and I still remember it as if it were yesterday. I promised to always stand up for him and his legacy. Even when others wouldn't.
I won’t stop until this project is done and something he would be proud of me for.
Now more than ever I am excited and optimistic because “a change is gonna come “(to quote the late great Sam Cooke) and I can see it happening already.
I got this , we got this!
L.O.V.E.
Taj

PS. I will be releasing the names of the researching team next week. Keep in mind that I will still be adding more names as needed in the future.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 febbraio 2021, 8:53

As promised… here are some of the MJ advocates/researchers who will be graciously helping me with this project.
Note: There are still a few names that I will be adding later as confirmed.

I am very happy with this list and have personally talked with each and every one listed about this project and its importance to Michael’s legacy.
Everyone below brings something unique and special to the table when it comes to the life and history of Michael Jackson.
I hope your are as proud of this list and its diversity and versatility as I am.

AndJustice4some
Anika
Chantal Obrist
Charles Thomson
Constantinos Isaias
Damian Shields
Danny Oliver
Dr. Andrew Greene
Gigi Habbous
Jessie Garcia
Jolanda van der Grift
Julia berkowitz
Maria Paalberg
Paul Drwyer
Rasheed
Samar
Seany

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 marzo 2021, 9:12

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2021, 9:06

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 luglio 2021, 10:13

UPDATE
by Taj Jackson

The past 2 years I have purposely not shared some things with you guys because I didn’t want my personal problems to interfere or question your confidence in me and this project.

First, I have never lied about this project being one of the most important projects in my life. Nor have I ever lied about my love and dedication to it and my uncle. However, there are some personal stuff behind the scenes that I have had to deal with and it has definitely affected both my mental and physical health. I am doing much better now but I want to finally share 2 examples.

Ok, where do I start…
Last year my wife and I came face to face with the horrors of a miscarriage. I didn’t reveal it back then because we had no idea how to handle this loss. The effects were absolutely devastating for us.
That day, we went to my wife’s OB/GYN(doctor) to finally find out the gender of our new baby. It was suppose to be an exciting day. Instead we found out that our little precious baby no longer had a heartbeat. Nothing prepared us for that shock. I hid this pain well from you guys and the public. I still did many interviews regarding my uncle and livestreams after that painful day. You would have never known what happened.

Which brings me to my next situation…
Well two months ago I went to my doctor for the first time in nearly a decade. I knew I hadn’t been taking good care of myself and the results clearly showed.
Not only was my blood pressure and blood sugar super high, I also had some other health complications. Not to mention I was already 60 pounds overweight. Luckily everything was still fixable and not permanent. But I had a pretty decent health scare for awhile. So if I wasn’t as active on social media as I had been in the past, or didn’t answer or respond to your messages or comments, now you know why. I really had to focus on getting better and healthier…For my family, for the project, and for me.

Why am I telling all this.
Because it felt weird and hypocritical to be working on a series that humanizes my uncle by showing all the external crap and struggles he had to deal with, while at the same time I am hiding my own personal struggles and crap from you guys. I am also telling you this because I want you to fully understand that through out all this drama, my commitment to this project has never faltered. I have been constantly working and pushing things forward since I first put this Go Fund Me page up. Even with my hardships these years, I have always made time to fight for and defend my uncle’s legacy. And I will never stop that fight until everyone learns and knows the truth.

Am I frustrated about the speed at which this series is moving, of course I am. But I could have never predicted that a world wide pandemic would slow down things everywhere and last this long. So unfortunately we have to be patient.

That being said…There is no doubt in my mind that this series will be finished and distributed globally . I’m ready to hit the ground running once it’s safe to do so. I want to thank everyone for their continued support. Whether monetary support or emotional support, I am so thankful for my uncle’s defenders and advocates. This series will be executed in a way that will forever vindicate my uncle Michael once and for all. It will cement his legacy as not only the greatest entertainer that ever lived, but one of the greatest and kindest human beings to ever walk this planet. My uncle, Michael Jackson, deserves that.

Yes this series is a huge undertaking, but as I said before, your support makes this possible. I truly thank you guys for believing in this project and me. We are going to make a difference for many generations to come.

Shamone!
Taj

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 gennaio 2022, 7:44

https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-truth-ru ... orters-v5b

The bond of an uncle.

Some people will never fully understand the special bond I had with my uncle Michael. I feel truly blessed how close we remained through out his life.
I am also very fortunate that I’ve been entrusted in both honoring him and standing up for him whenever necessary. I don’t take this responsibly lightly.

The other day I was transferring video tapes for my MJ series and came across an old tape cassette labeled “Taj - Baby Talk”.

I wanted to share with you around 2 minutes of this 6+ minute tape. It brought a huge smile to my face and I hope it does for you guys as well.
Go to this link:
https://youtu.be/APkghXKlsOo

By the way I will be doing a livestream at noon (12 PM) Los Angeles time, tomorrow Jan 15th. Tune in.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TajJackson03

Taj - Baby Talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APkghXKlsOo

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 gennaio 2022, 20:57

https://www.mjvibe.com/taj-jackson-upda ... g-history/

Taj Jackson updates the fans on his documentary: “Re-Righting HIStory”

By
Admin Team
January 16, 2022

Immagine

Taj Jackson has done a live streaming yesterday (15/01/2022).

He started to tell the fans that many Jackson family members were infected with COVID during the Christmas season and it was a very scary moment but they all recovered.

He spoke about spreading the truth about Michael Jackson including the tape he found of himself with Michael Jackson “Taj – Baby Talk“.

Taj also spoke about “Leaving Neverland 2” which Dan Reed is supposedly working on. No matter what, the time line is not working and therefore there is no base to the allegations. He also told that the only way people know the name “Dan Reed” is because of Michael Jackson and he is not going to let it go as this gives him a purpose in life.

Regarding the Broadway Musical “MJ The Musical”, Taj said he did not see the show and he saw all the positive reviews from it but he said that in February, the press will bring back the allegations in the news and a lot of bad press will be on its way and we all need to be prepared for it. His only issues with it is that he hopes that the musical does not portrait the brothers and family in a bad way. He pointed out that he still hasn’t seen the show so he cannot judge on it but he is very cautious about it.

Talking about Janet’s documentary, he is very exited about it and spoke about the comment in the trailer “Guilty by association, that’s how they call it, right?” and he explained that all the family had to deal with the allegations in some sort and dealing with the repercussions they had.

During the live session, he confirmed that his documentary series is his top priority for 2022 “if it really comes out in 2022, it will be only by near the end of the year”.
He feels that the series “Truth runs marathons” will give the chance for people to understand who Michael Jackson was.

The documentary is officially going to be (re)called “Re-Righting HIStory” instead of “Truth runs Marathons”. The play on words means a lot to Taj and to all those who are participating to the documentary.

Watch out the full video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6_iquoztAg

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 marzo 2022, 7:26

Yesterday
March 2022

The more I work on this docuseries, the more it becomes crystal clear that the world desperately needs someone like Michael Jackson more than ever right now. Unfortunately a lot of people completely took him for granted while he was physically here with us.
Now the world is slowly starting to realize how rare and special someone like Michael Jackson truly was. In a society that rewarded the selfish, Michael Jackson was the definition of SELFLESS.
He was LOVE. He was HOPE. He was LIGHT. He was someone who transcended all religions, ages, races, and politics.

The other day I was editing never before seen footage of my brothers and I with my uncle Michael and it brought back all these amazing feelings.
I even said out loud to myself while it was still playing…
”I got you uncle Michael”.
Looking back, It was a strange thing to say out loud when you are all alone… but I meant it with every single fiber of my soul.
I got him!…matter of fact....WE got him.
His legacy WILL be cemented in history as the incredible person and human being he undeniably was. WE will make sure people know THE TRUTH. And I am so grateful to have your continued support and trust on this journey. WE GOT THIS!

Let me say one last thing as I think it needs repeating.
I will NOT STOP fighting for my uncle and the truth. I also have NEVER stopped working on this docuseries and will never stop until it is completed and released, as promised.

Okay..This post was supposed to be short and not a novel… lol.
Speaking of novels, my uncle always had classic books in his Neverland library. I use to love the way these books specifically looked and felt. They were timeless.
This is by no means the official artwork for the project. Just something for me to use to visualize as a template for what “Uncle Michael would do”

https://www.gofundme.com/f/re-righting- ... orters-v5b

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 agosto 2022, 9:14

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 agosto 2022, 20:20

#BreakingNews Taj Jackson went live on YouTube yesterday (Sunday 08/07/2022) for an hour and 40 minutes to update Michael Jackson fans on his documentary series about the King of Pop and the truth about his life.
During the live broadcast, Taj thanked everyone who supported the project. I also personally thanked Michael Jackson Estate, especially the late Howard Weitzman for his support.
Taj confirmed the following:
1. - The Docu series will have 11 episodes.
2. -The 11 episodes will be completed, shot, edited and submitted to distributors by 2023 (possibly sooner).
3. -This year a press release on Michael Jackson's birthday, August 29, 2022.
4. Taj hopes to have never-before-seen footage of Michael Jackson
Taj assured fans that the project would be completed and understood people's concerns.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 marzo 2023, 8:31

Rispondi