Honour MJ Campaign

Michael Jackson's news in English. Your updated reference for Michael Jackson's news in English language from all around the world. Rumors, gossip and true facts. And a lot of Michael Jackson's beautiful pictures.
Rispondi
soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: Honour MJ Campaign

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 marzo 2021, 7:34

′′ #MichaelJackson was very, very sweet. And very shy too. Before I met him, I had no idea what it would be like. I was too nervous because
I didn't know what to expect. He sent a message to the guy who was accompanying me on stage...Michael would like to know something about his plans. He wants to meet you. And I was like ′′ What?!?"
I started to run away...and then finally I met him, and he was so sweet and so nice. We didn't talk much and honestly I didn't know what to say." #Rihanna ( Japan 2006 )

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 marzo 2021, 20:51

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 marzo 2021, 21:19

MJJJusticeProject #1Billion4MJ
@MJJJusticePrjct
“The more I watched him, the more I loved him. It was like a magnet attracting the public wherever he went. It was incredible. No one on earth can compare to his beauty inside & out. I met so many star... but no one was ever near the charisma of Michael Jackson.” Ruska Bergman

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 marzo 2021, 10:20

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie
New #MichaelJackson statue is unveiled in Wuhan, China! #HealTheWorld

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 29 marzo 2021, 9:28

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 31 marzo 2021, 10:32

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 aprile 2021, 8:47

.#MichaelJackson’s Passion for Walt Disney’s Genius
These are among the many rare first-edition and out-of-print Disney books Jackson collected and stored in his library. “He had thousands of Disney books that he had bought, that people had given him, that Disney had given him.” Miko Brando says. “He studied and read them. He knew a lot about Disney, one of his biggest heroes.”
Is very interesting to know that in 1985 Michael located Walt Disney’s official biographer Bob Thomas and requested to be introduced to “Gil” George was the name under which Disney Studio nurse Hazel George wrote songs for Disney films and television shows, including the Mickey Mouse Club. She was Walt Disney’s long-time personal nurse, therapist, and close confidante, and was also the main collaborator and partner of Disney composer Paul Smith.
She become not only the Disney Studio nurse, but also acted as Walt Disney’s personal nurse. The genesis of this was the aggravating neck injury that Walt suffered while playing polo in 1938. Most afternoons around five she used to visit the sideroom off his office suite to treat this injury and his chronic sinus trouble. Walt called the room his “Laughing Place”, and would sip a scotch while unburdening himself of the day’s frustrations. She was circumspect in later years about what he told her in these sessions, but did contribute several anecdotes to the Disney biography written by Bob Thomas. She also said Walt was quite introspective and vocal, and expressed serious doubts about himself. Since he could no longer play polo, she suggested he take up another hobby to work off his stress, which led to his interest in railroading.
The railroading interest made Walt Disney purchased a house in 1955 where he created Walt Disney Carolwood Pacific Railroad until his death on December 15, 1966 what is most fascinating is that the house is located at 355 N. Carolwood Drive one block from 100 N. Carolwood Drive, Michael Jackson last residence, after Walt Disney’s passing his trains were transfered to Griffit Park where are on display to this date.
Michael would continue to visit Hazel regularly for the next ten years, sending her flowers and bringing classical CD’s as a gift. “Gil” Hazel George passed away on March 12, 1996.
PS: Hazel seems to have left off writing songs in the early sixties, probably about the time Paul Smith retired. She continued to see and treat Walt Disney up to a few days before his death. It was she who first mentioned cryonics to him, arousing his interest in a subject that even today spawns rumors and urban myths surrounding the disposal of Walt’s remains, since it is said his ashes were buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale – CA.
"It was always just such a pleasure to work with him, he was just so creative even at 12. You had to stand back and wonder. You know, my wife used to say, 'Michael, tell the truth, what planet are you from?' and he'd say 'I'm from here!' And I said 'no, come on Michael, I won't tell anybody'. He was like an overworldly spirit at times, and he was so intense about learning. I mean that was to me one of the most fascinating things about him.
His idol was Walt Disney, he used to love him, and he got so excited one day, 'I found her!' I said 'Who did you find Michael?' And he says 'I found the lady!' And I said 'What lady?' He says 'There was a lady who used to give Walt Disney massages every day at five o'clock in his studio, and she would hear everything that was going on. She's in a home near Disneyland and I'm going out there and find out...!' And that's how he was. He went out and talked to this woman for eight hours and got every story about Walt Disney that she had." #BuzKohan

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 1 aprile 2021, 11:56

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 aprile 2021, 9:59

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 7 aprile 2021, 20:50

#MichaelJackson in China
(Ann Tsang's testimony)...Ann Tsang was tasked with looking after Michael Jackson during his visit to Shaw Brothers Studios in Clear Water Bay...“I had only spent two days in the marketing and public relations department, having left TVB's programming, when my boss called me to talk about this special project.
I had to meet with Jackson's team and it took four to five days to make the arrangements...Michael wanted to dress up in his period costume and shoot a B-roll for a CD in Shanghai Street scenes at Clear Water Bay Studios," said Tsang, who still lives and works in Hong Kong.
“Only five people were allowed on the set and Michael had four and then there was me. His people had specific requirements to make things go well. It took us two days in the wardrobe department to figure out how to put on the costume. We had a call at 5 am that day, ”
“Michael was humble, soft-spoken, with no demands. He just wanted to get dressed and play. He was curious about Chinese culture and wanted to wear the suit properly. It was a 12-hour shoot. I wasn't hit by a star, but I couldn't understand what was going on. ”
Michael with his entourage at Kai Tak Airport in November 1987
Midway through the record-breaking #BadWorldTour, between stops in Japan and Australia, the King of Pop took time out in Hong Kong, eventually passing 3 whole weeks hanging out, visiting famous tourist attractions like Ocean Park and filming at the Shaw Brothers Studio.
Michael Jackson, visited Hong Kong only once in his lifetime the autumn of 1987. The King of Pop loved the city so much he stayed for several weeks, arriving on October 21 and leaving for Sydney on November 10.
It was during the singer’s worldwide Bad tour, which kicked off in Japan in September of that year, but left a month off before heading to Oceania.
“I was working at Duddell’s on Duddell Street [a different version to the current restaurant],” says the Moroccan-born entertainer Dr Penguin, who became the star’s minder and friend. His colleague Rick Mayo and the owners of the restaurant knew Jackson’s personal travel agent. One thing led to another and they found themselves in the star’s hotel room in Japan inviting him to visit Hong Kong.
“Michael was enthused with the idea as he had never been there and wanted to go. He loved Chinese movies, kung fu and Bruce Lee,” said Dr Penguin. “They came back to Hong Kong happy with the idea but did not know when Michael was going to arrive. He did say there was one condition. If there was any press at the airport he would turn around and go back to Japan."
“On October 21, Jackson and his entourage arrived on a private jet, and I was in the office when my boss started freaking out,” recalls Dr Penguin, who is now based in Thailand.
“I asked him what was wrong and he said, ‘Michael Jackson is arriving and the press are at the airport. What are we going to do?’ I said, ‘That’s easy. I have an idea.’ I grabbed Peggy Johnson, who was our singer at the club. We rushed back to my place, I put on my costume. My wife dressed Peggy up as Michael Jackson with a hat, weird wig and dark clothing and we rushed off via the subway to get to Kai Tak Airport on time,” says the magician.
“We went to the Mandarin [Oriental] hotel as we knew there were lots of different exits and it was close to Duddell’s. We got rid of the press and we ran to Duddell’s; by then it was midday – we had a couple of vodka tonics and laughed about it at the bar. When the papers came out we were everywhere – The Standard had a huge colour picture on the front page of me and Peggy with headlines ‘Michael Jackson arrives in Hong Kong.’ I had however called my editor friend Zelda Cawthorne at the South China Morning Post and gave her the story.”
“Meanwhile the real Michael Jackson arrives and gets into his car with no press and goes to the Hong Kong hotel where he was staying. That night Michael came to Duddell’s and we put on a special show for him downstairs in the cellar where the bank vault used to be, and which had been converted into a VIP area,” he continues.
“His team were there first. We had jazz musicians, a stand-up base and piano. Just before Michael arrived Rick said, ‘can you put a band together?’ And we said, ‘it’s a little bit late for that.’ Rick then asked us to at least get a drummer, so I hired Sam, a Jamaican drummer who plays reggae. So the three of them, having never played together, were trying to keep the ambience going. Sam was able to play along with the jazz. We brought in acrobats and a kung fu show and I did close up magic. But during the evening, Michael got up and wanted to sing a song and it was hysterical because the band did not know any Michael Jackson songs or any song that he knew – it was an embarrassing moment,” recalls Dr Penguin.
“Michael was a big fan of magic, so we ended up talking for an hour and a half. Michael wanted to see more card tricks and how to do them. Then we were talking about The Three Stooges and the Marx Brothers and arguing over which ones were funnier and he appointed me there and then to be his tour guide in Hong Kong. He asked me how long I had been here and where I had lived, which included Nepal and other places, and he was fascinated by it, so I agreed to take him around.”
One sightseeing trip Jackson enjoyed was Ocean Park. “Michael was looking for a roller coaster to buy for Neverland [his home in California] so he wanted to test it out. We had a private tour, and were the last two on the roller coaster. Everyone else had bailed because they were throwing up but Michael and I kept going again and again,” says Dr Penguin. “We took Michael antique shopping. He did a day trip to China and Macau, which he didn’t enjoy too much, but he really loved going up to the Shaw Brothers Studio. He wanted to meet Sir Run Run Shaw who had lent us his Rolls-Royce to use and it was arranged for him to meet some of the stars which he went gaga over.”
Ann Tsang was tasked to look after the star during his visit to the Shaw Brothers Studios in Clear Water Bay. “I had spent just two days in the marketing and PR department having moved over from programming at TVB when my boss called me in to let me about this special project. I had to meet with Jackson’s team and it took four to five days to make the arrangements,” says Tsang. “Michael wanted to dress is period costume and shoot some B-roll for laser disc in the Shanghai Street scenes at the Clear Water Bay studios,” says Tsang, who still lives and works in Hong Kong.
“Only five people were allowed on the set and Michael had four and then there was me. His people had specific requirements to make things go smoothly. It took us two days in the wardrobe department to figure out how to put on the costume. We had a 5am call on the day,” continues Tsang.
“Michael was humble, soft-spoken with no demands. He just wanted to dress up and play. He was curious about Chinese culture and wanted to wear the costume properly. It was a 12-hour shoot. I was not star struck, but I couldn’t comprehend it was happening.”
Michael was supposed to come to Hong Kong in the early 1990s to do a concert at Sha Tin Racecourse during his Dangerous tour, recalls Andrew Bull, who was organising the concert. Sadly it was cancelled.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 aprile 2021, 11:19

https://wdwnt.com/2021/04/timekeeping-1 ... -manatees/

Immagine

Ron D'Anna·April 9, 2021·8 min read
TIMEKEEPING – 1986 – Disney World Celebrates 15 Years with Michael Jackson, Moonshine, and Manatees

The Walt Disney World Resort would hit a milestone in 1986. Not only was it the resort’s 15th anniversary, celebrated in a big way, but it would also mark a change in the very fabric of what a Disney World attraction would be moving forward. EPCOT Center truly became the complete version many fans are nostalgic for, originals would see refreshes to keep them modern, and growth of the resort hotel concept really began.

Magic Kingdom
Main Street stores would see a few changes in 1986. The New Century Clock Shop would close in April. The Holiday Corner and The Cup’n Saucer both closed around the same time, and all three would be incorporated into other shops.The Main Street Bakery began to be referred to as the Main Street Bakery and Cookie Shop. The Hospitality House appears to have reopened solely to take same day dining reservations.The Adventureland Kiosk was renamed Bwana Bob’s. In Frontierland, Bearly Country opened at The Country Bear Jamboree exit, and a second Woodcarvers was opened, as was the Frontierland Churro Cart.

The Magic Eye Theater at the Imagination pavilion received a new film, Captain EO, on September 12. The $23 million dollar film ran seventeen minutes. Written by George Lucas, directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starring Michael Jackson and Angelica Houston would almost become a blueprint for the Eisner era infusion of celebrities into the parks. The space fantasy served as an extended music video in which the titular hero would use music powered energy to rescue a planet from a cyborg ruler. It featured a cast of robots and aliens that quickly developed merchandise lines.

Immagine

Part only - for the entire article please click on the link.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 aprile 2021, 10:21

"He influenced me in so many ways, more than just music... as a humanitarian, as a philanthropist, as an artist, as an individual who transcended culture. I wouldn't be who I am today without Michael Jackson." Usher

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 aprile 2021, 22:03

Fred Astaire talks about Michael
"Oh, God! That boy moves in a very exceptional way That's the greatest dancer of the century."
"I didn't want to leave this world without knowing who my descendant was. Thank you Michael!"

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 aprile 2021, 9:52

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 25 aprile 2021, 8:59

MICHAEL JACKSON CHOREOGRAPHERS Share UNTOLD Stories!- Unseen rehearsals, Ghosts, HIStory Tour & more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YpgwnyG7FM

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 3 maggio 2021, 16:15

"He can tuck his long, thin frame into a figure skater’s spin without benefit of ice or skates. Aided by the burn and flash of silvery body suits, he seems to change molecular structure at will, all robot angles one second and rippling curves the next. So sure is the body that his eyes are often closed, his face turned upward to some unseen muse. The bony chest heaves. He pants, bumps and squeals." - Gerri Hirshey for Rolling Stone Magazine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 maggio 2021, 14:02

Missy Elliott
@MissyElliott

Replying to
@MyMJJisLife
and
@sattapaal
I am Humbly Grateful to have a Michael Video Vanguard AwardTrophyFireRaising hands
Margaret Rowell Retweeted
Missy Elliott
@MissyElliott

Replying to
@tooke_nik
@MJDoggoneLover
and
@sattapaal
Yes it would of been Amazing! His mind was Next Level

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2021, 9:40

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 8 maggio 2021, 21:12

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 maggio 2021, 8:27

Immagine

The image of my son as a little boy is the portrait that i have in my mind when i think of him.
I think of my son all through the day, all the time, and I don't like to talk about him because I get all choked up.
Sometimes during the day, I can hear his laughter in my mind.
Thank you very much fans, we all love you. And if Michael was here, he would say, 'I love you more.'"
Katherine Jackson.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 12 maggio 2021, 20:34

Mourad Mesellaty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #GREGPHILLINGANES ! #MJFAM LOVES YOU !
#StoryOfTheDay...Greg Phillinganes's career, today one of the most sought-after keyboard players on the West Coast of America, really started around 1976: Stevie Wonder recorded an album with him. Since then he has also worked with Quincy Jones.
Greg released several solo albums and composed various pieces for himself, other artists, and film soundtracks. He played on albums and concerts of countless artists, including Lionel Richie, Paul McCartney, Aretha Franklin or Babyface. After representing Toto's keyboardist David Paich for a while at their concerts in 2004, he became a permanent fixture at Toto.
Greg Philinganes has been working with Michael Jackson since 1978. On the Jacksons album Destiny Philinganes took over the rhythm arrangement and played keyboard. It was the first time that the Jacksons recorded an entire album with their own compositions and they were happy to have an exceptional talent like Philinganes at their side. Since then Michael Jackson also brought him into the studio for his solo albums. On Michael Jackson`s Bad- and Dangerous-Tour he also played keyboard. Michael Jackson also gave him the musical direction during both world tours. Bad and Dangerous Tour.
Michael Jackson had some fun in the Dangerous booklet (1991), when he wrote in the credits of the participating musicians: "Greg Philinganes appears courtesy of his parents" (of course the other musicians were not called parents, but as usual the label. For example "Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of A+M Records")
Greg-Phillinganes
In 1985 Greg Phillinganes released a song co-written by Michael Jackson on his album Pulse. Jackson edited the song Behind The Mask during the thriller sessions. Behind The Mask was originally written by the Yellow Magic Orchestra, who released it as an instrumental with sung chorus at the end of the 70s. Michael Jackson added another melody line and lyrics to the song.
Eric Clapton also became aware of Behind The Mask through Philinganes and recorded another cover version which was successful in England.
For the Bad album Michael Jackson and Greg Philinganes composed the song Cheater together, but it was dropped from the tracklist in the last selection discussion between Quincy Jones and Michael Jackson. Only in 2004 the successful song saw the light of day on the MJ-Box The Ultimate Collection and was even played on the radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_cp97SyIqQ...
Michael Jackson & Greg Phillinganes - Behind The Mask (aalvarez614 Synth Pop Mix) HQ

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 maggio 2021, 9:40

Testimony of Patti LaBelle about Michael Jackson. '' I always remember how Michael was not a man of many words, but he didn't have to be, because his energy and his spirit would totally light up a room. ''
Patti LaBelle, American singer.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 16 maggio 2021, 21:00

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 17 maggio 2021, 13:35

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 maggio 2021, 8:38

Danielly Silva.
@antoniadannysil
@michaeljackson

My friend Michael Jackson - in loving memory. On June 25, 2009, I was packing and moving out of a house we lived in for 6 years and an acquaintance called me and said that Michael Jackson is dead, turn on the TV. I put down the phone, turned on the television and ready everything was, I passed out, no one was at home with me. I woke up and cried and cried and I'm still crying. My heart is so broken; you see that Michael was a friend and he believed in me. I have known Michael since I was 10 years old, we went to school together at Gardner Street school off Sunset Blvd, we were in 6th grade together. I was always invited to play at his house, he would swing me on that big tree swing and talk about our dreams. Michael asked me to stand on the steps of the Gardener Street school. Two weeks before school ended, my mom sent me to live with my dad in NM. I never got to say goodbye to Michael.
A week before Michael left this land, my son and I were shopping at Nordstrom's and we met Jermaine. I asked him to tell Michael that I needed to see him, that I needed to visit him, that he was important, and I gave him my new numbers. God works in mysterious ways. In 1991, I launched my production
company, I was 2 weeks old when I got a call from Michaels' casting office, asking if I had any American Indian dancers, because everyone he interviewed was not right. I told them “I have the best dancers in town” I really didn't have anyone, however, I went to many Pow wows and gathered 30 dancers, one of them being my precious daughter Sage. She was 5 then. Michaels's casting office had no idea that Michael and I knew each other. To make the story short. Director John Landis cast 5 dancers, my daughter - who was the jingle dress dancer, and four other dancers from the native community here in Los Angeles that I brought in that day. Michael took 7 hours of pictures of Sage while recording his video and used her image for his painted angels on his Neverland ranch. We had a lot of fun while filming. Michael, Sage and I watched "Willie Wonka" 3 times while everyone had to wait on the set. Michael took Sage and Nancy Reagan to lunch, he asked if I wanted to go, but I refused for obvious reasons. Too many stories to remember. We shot the native dancers segment in the studio, so Michael read one of my music video scripts and a week later we were recording the native segment again outside. Due to Michael's insight, he added my producer and shared the press on Entertainment Weekly. Michael became the main force to publicize my company worldwide. Now it is an award-winning producer in the production of Native American documentaries and independent films. The music video and music for "Black or White" from 1991 made history. I was able to negotiate for American Indian dancers to be paid above any dancer in any video clip of all time, due to the fact that they were dressed in a traditional way (the wardrobe did not come from Western attire). To date, they are the highest-paid dancers in the music video industry. In addition, this segment was the first clip of American Indian dancers in a video clip without being a Native American music group / artist. On our opening night for the 2009 Red Nation Film Festival - A Night of Tribute Awards, we paid tribute to Michael Jackson for his music video “Black or White” - In Loving Memory of Michael Jackson. I have many personal stories about Michael that I will keep in my heart forever. I will not spend my life being a color, I am a Human Being
- God bless you MJ
Together we can Heal the world and make it a better place.
We love you Michael
Joanelle Romero

Danielly Silva.
@antoniadannysil

This is the Story of Joanelle Romero, a childhood friend and very close to Michael! This little girl is her daughter

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 22 maggio 2021, 13:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMnQpLE5A1I

2300 Jackson Street, Home of Jackson 5, Gets Highway Signage

The celebration was in full force at 2300 Jackson Street in Gary, Indiana, as the city marked the home of the Jackson 5 with official highway signage. The sign will stand near a new Hard Rock Casino, a very recent addition to Northern Indiana.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 maggio 2021, 21:10

Brad Sundberg talks about Michael Jackson.
'' I could write page after page of simple acts of kindness that I have seen first hand ... for example, when one of our assistant engineers was about to have major surgery, we had a huge family dinner in the studio in his tribute, and Michael presented him with gifts and films. But again, he did these things personally, which made it all the more meaningful. '' '' During these years I didn't see any change in his character, in his childlike love for music, movies, fantasy, architecture, paintings, games, laughter, nature, etc. I do not remember a single time of him entering the studio or seeing him on the ranch or on the stage of the Radio City Music Hall, where he did not greet me with a hug. The Michael I knew hasn't changed over the years, not even the world has changed him. '' '' There was an unbreakable rule at Neverland Ranch: Michael would not allow his music to be played, despite my protests. But he was the boss, so his vote was stronger than mine. The gardens [around the lake, main house, guest houses, etc.] played a personalized playlist of classic and Disney favorites. For the amusement park, he selected songs from Janet, Yes and Joe Satriani. Even some tracks by Van Halen and Led Zeppelin were selected for certain tours. In the horse and zoo area behind the amusement park, we went with the more traditional cowboy music. The trains also played mostly classical music. '' Man in the Mirror was such a great song, such a great production that we all knew it was unstoppable. I could see the initial track being recorded, the various musicians bringing their talents, the layers of vocal harmonies, the choir of Andre Crouch, and finally the main vocals with @SIEDAHGARRETT
and Michael. There was a lot of talent at Westlake Studio D during that time that was mind-blowing. Bruce and Michael played this song at most, and I mean a total volume of 118 db, for any guest who came by. People would be speechless, sometimes teary, when the final grade came. '' '' Michael really loved his fans. I was blessed to have met him, and I cherish the memories of watching him practice a circular moonwalk in the studio, or sing scales with Seth the vocal coach, or see him from the wings on stage in front of 100,000 screaming fans. I can hear his laugh as if he's sitting across the room. He was a professional, a perfectionist, an artist, a singer, a dancer, a father and a friend. I miss him and I know you guys too. '' By Brad Sundberg, Sound Systems Professional.

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 maggio 2021, 8:37

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 24 maggio 2021, 15:51

Michael Jackson is honored at the Grammy museum in Los Angeles

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 26 maggio 2021, 20:43

"The more I watched him the more I loved him. He was simply magic. He was the most noble person in the world. No man on Earth can compare to his inner and outer beauty. I met so many stars, talked to them, worked with them, but no one was even close to Michael’s charisma..." #RuskaBergman

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 maggio 2021, 10:22

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 5 giugno 2021, 9:53

Danielly Silva.

@michaeljackson

Michael Jackson in Ireland. ATTENTION! All images used in this topic are part of this story ok?. Paddy Dunning talks about how he became a great friend of Michael Jackson, how he enjoyed the anonymity that his stay in Westmeath gave him and his family. Michael Jackson felt at home when he was at Westmeath's Grouse Lodge. Michael Jackson found a new home in Westmeath when he spent five months at Coolatore House Rosemount alongside international recording studio Grouse Loudge, to record a new album in 2006 together with William Immagine
Immagine

We were privileged to have recorded with Michael, and the honor to have worked and mentored him. He recorded a lot of songs here; he had a great admiration for Irish music. He was at home in the Westmeath countryside, and he loved the local history; he was fascinated by Irish mythology. Michael Jackson was a pure gentleman and artist, with a perfect tone of voice.
Immagine

He brought his family for a month and ended up staying for five months. He loved the Midlands, he loved Mullingar, Tullamore, Athlone, and his family had a fantastic time. He's not what everyone thought and said he was; he was a gentleman, pure and utter. He was an extremely great father to his children, they were very polite here every day, and he was very happy and relaxed.
Immagine

Even after he left, Michael stayed in touch with Paddy; he often called asking how everything was in Rosemount. My wife Sheila prepared very healthy food; and she always offered him a bowl of oatmeal every day; he loved it and insisted on having porridge every morning. His children adored him, and he was a good, loving father. He brought them here because they had been approached at Disneyland Paris by paparazzi and they were looking for a place to escape.
Immagine

The man I came to know was kind and gentlemanly. The way he spent his life being hunted is tragic. I hope he has found his little piece of heaven now. His children adored him... They asked me if I would race their father, and told me, with pride, that he would win because he was tall and fast. You could tell they really did target him. Even at the end of their stay, as they were heading home, the kids jumped into the limousine and Michael made them leave again and come back to thank each of us for our hospitality. His true personality only emerged in privacy. The shyness left him, and I could see a steady but playful-minded father who loved being with his children. The Michael you saw in the media disappeared instantly. He loved apple pie and ice cream, and I really enjoyed seeing him in the privacy of the castle; I know he loved the sympathy of the Irish people. Michael actually spent most of his recording time in Studio 2. He really seemed to like the sound of the room. What was surprising to me was finding out how incredibly Michael played any musical instrument.
Immagine
Immagine

He would sit at the piano and play all the Beatles songs for us all to sing together; either he played drums, or he played guitar. Michael was working with people like: Rodney Jerkins, William and other musicians, but the tracks he recorded were never finished. Letter of thanks from Michael to Paddy and Claire Dunning. Paddy-Dunning is the owner of the Grouse Lodge Recording Studio, where Michael worked in October 2006. All artists who record at the Grouse Lodge Studio are invited to leave messages on wooden logs that are displayed in the kitchen. One of Michael's old keyboards is still in the house. It's an old Casio keyboard that was almost thrown away by mistake. When Michael Jackson lived for a few months in Ireland in 2006, he also spent time at Ballinacurra House in Cork.
Immagine

Owner Des McGahan recalled a special request he made: ''After 11:00 at night, when the children were sleeping, he asked me to keep the outside lights on. We couldn't imagine what the reason was and on the third night I couldn't get over my curiosity.
I stuck my head out the window to see what was going on, and there he was, walking in the night...'' Ballinacurra House is an old Irish property with 22 rooms. Its name comes from objects brought from Bali. “You know, Ireland was always particularly attractive to me, even before I was there. How can you not love the beautiful Emerald Isle? popular tradition." Michael Jackson, 2007. Did Michael believe in goblins? Singer Sinead O'Connor told a curious story about Michael Jackson. According to her, a few years ago, Michael was 'tricked' by some Irish people who worked for him... There is an Irish car company that usually transports the artists that appear in the country and it is a local tradition to try to convince Americans that elves really exist in Ireland. Innocent, Michael was convinced that little green men could be seen jumping on the roads, and if he passed them at night and looked carefully, it would be possible to catch them running at the speed of light. So the driver and some of his company colleagues arranged for one of them to dress up as a goblin and hide on top of a low wall at a little-visited spot on the road. "When I text you, you run off the road and jump over the wall on the other side." He drove Michael along the roads until very late and, at the right moment, the 'goblin' did his job and ran to the wall. In the distance, Michael actually believed he saw a goblin and was ecstatic, pounding his fists on the windows and screaming with happiness! Sinéad made the following observation: The tradition in Ireland is never to reveal the truth, but ''now that Michael is not with us, it's okay''
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 6 giugno 2021, 9:27

Immagine

SIEDAH GARRETT
@SIEDAHGARRETT

Speaking of MJ's generosity, he also gifted me his bomber jacket from the IJCSLY photoshoot!
#BADStreamingParty

SIEDAH GARRETT
@SIEDAHGARRETT

After MJ and I finished recording "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", we did a photoshoot for the single cover, and he graciously gifted his fedora to me. He was so very generous!
#BADStreamingParty

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 10 giugno 2021, 13:39

Keen Zhang
@mkgenie

Breaking News: #MichaelJackson new official statue for collection (scale 1/3) will be unveiled at Wonder Festival 2021 Shanghai on June 13, the vindication day! HIStory in making! Possibly what you’re waiting for!!

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 11 giugno 2021, 13:36

Danielly Silva.
@antoniadannysil
@michaeljackson

"I was a supporting act and I toured with the great Michael Jackson in 1992 on his Dangerous tour and it was the best thrill of my career." It was really amazing to share the same stage as him, and to be a part of the European leg of the tour for three and a half months. Michael Jackson, for me, was the best live performance I've ever seen - it was magical just watching him perform, a real talent." By Rozzala, Singer from Zambia-Africa. She was opening Michael Jackson's shows on the Dangerous Tour in Europe in 1992.

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2021, 9:46

"The cliches seem to fall away when you watch Michael perform.
When he says he´s inspired by things spiritual you believe him.
And when he says that four letter LOVE, you believe him too." #MollyMeldrum

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 13 giugno 2021, 16:23

Danielly Silva.
@antoniadannysil
@michaeljackson

Siegfried & Roy are two German-American illusionists who formed the Siegfried & Roy show at The Mirage Casino, considered the most visited show in Las Vegas. Michael attended many of their shows and invited them to all of his tours.
Immagine
The King also wrote and sang a song called Mind Is The Magic in 1989 for the duo. On the loss of Michael, by John Katsilometes. 'Often a person's feelings can be measured not just in what they say, but how long it takes them to say it.
Immagine
This afternoon, outside the Las Vegas Hilton Theater, just before the Ribbon of Life benefit, I saw Siegfried Fischbacher and asked him if he could talk about the loss of his friend Michael Jackson. There was no immediate response. Not for this question. Siegfried, present at the Hilton not to perform but to support one of his favorite charities, stepped away from the group of friends and fans he was talking to, to speak with a touch of privacy. He stopped and pondered for what seemed like an eternity, but could have been a minute.
Immagine
His eyes sparkled, he put his right hand closed over his mouth and nodded a few times before saying, 'It hurts'. He stopped for a few more moments, then said, 'He was a good friend, one of the best entertainers. He wrote the song for us when we really needed him to do it. I remember talking to him about the need for a song and he just said, 'Let me write it'... no more asking,' Siegfried said, shaking his head... 'It was a gesture of friendship .
Jackson was a frequent visitor to his shows, where he was doubly in love with white cats and pioneering stage illusionism.
Immagine
Immagine
'I last saw him about a month before,' Siegfried continued, 'at the Wynn hotel, with Kenny Ortega.' When I asked the nature of the meeting at the Wynn, Siegfried hesitated and said,
'Michael... he was always interested in magic. We were talking about how we designed magic into our show - he was passionate about our shows.' Mind Is The Magic was finally released on a German album on 07/10/2009:
Immagine
The song was used for the live show and also on the NBC series Father of The Pride, where Siegfried and Roy were the characters as well as co-executive producers. Michael would use part of this song (the beat) in his show This is It.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 15 giugno 2021, 16:29

"My uncle was an angel walking this earth. (...) My uncle was a
down to earth, very, very humble man. He never cared about money,
he never cared about anybody´s attitude, he always accepted people for who they were - gay, straight, a little bit off, mentally handicapped... He didn´t care. My uncle was an angel walking this earth." #SiggyJackson, Michael´s nephew

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 18 giugno 2021, 9:25

Cohiba 🌹
@Cohiba42794785

Austin Brown about his uncle Michael Jackson:" My uncle made sure i came over the day after christmas. He brought me over to the christmas tree where i found 40 gifts. " Why did you do this? " To make up for all the christmasses you missed". ( Austin is a Jehovas witness)

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 19 giugno 2021, 9:20

" I was so lucky to have not just worked with him, and go on to be friends with him for years. He was lighting in a bottle, the air was different when he was around. Its hard to explain, but you could feel him before you saw him"
- Kelly Parker about Michael Jackson
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 20 giugno 2021, 9:05

Taj Jackson
@tajjackson3

Please read

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 21 giugno 2021, 9:25

Danny Silva
@antoniadannysil
@michaeljackson

Michael was a real father, not a Hollywood father. He got up at night to give them the bottle. He changed them, bathed them, everything a mother does. In all the time I spent with these kids, I never heard them beg for something or throw a tantrum.
Immagine

I never heard them cry. They were very well adjusted. I was curious to see what Prince was getting on one of his birthdays. I thought it would be really fancy, but he didn't get anything that cost more than $2. He got plasticine, little action figures, things we'd call stocking stuffers, little gifts. Children were not allowed to watch TV or DVDs or play video games (except through points earned for their schoolwork). Nothing was given to them. Michael said:
"I want them to grow as close to normal as possible."
Those children were so respectful and courteous, just lovely.
By David Nordahl, Painter who portrayed Michael Jackson from 1988 to 2005.
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 giugno 2021, 9:25

Dr. Andrew Greene | BLM replied
Columbus Clippers
@CLBClippers

BREAKING NEWS: This Saturday, June 26th, will be our next themed post-game fireworks show of the season, set to Michael Jackson’s greatest hits!

Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 23 giugno 2021, 21:33

"Michael was a man of many paradoxes, most of which we were able to represent in the clothes we designed: Rigid military cuts that were also elastic and moveable; rebellious regalia, fit for army commanders, worn over the heart of a gentle man; bedazzled embellishments adorning a man blessed with a quiet humility; one of a kind, handcrafted clothes worn with aged, scuffed Florsheim shoes." Michael Lee Bush

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2021, 8:06

“I don’t think I have ever worked with an artist that can cause as much excitement as Michael. When Bea and I have travelled with Michael to his concerts all over the world, we have often thought that we don’t know Michael Jackson, the performer, that amazing person on stage.
To experience the music that we have recorded together in a concert, with tens of thousands of people, in a foreign land, and feel the intensity of the emotions of the crowds, is something I can’t find the words to describe! For someone like me, who usually only hears the music I’m involved with in the recording studio, to be on tour with Michael is a tremendous event. I get chills just thinking about it.” #BruceSwedien (2009)
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 27 giugno 2021, 15:55

MJ Chart Data
@MJChartData
Chartmasters has updated sales from streaming & Michael Jackson is now officially the best selling solo artist of all time #KingOfPop
Heres Top 5:
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 28 giugno 2021, 8:56

World Music Awards
@WORLDMUSICAWARD
Pop Legend #MichaelJackson surpasses 8 BILLION streams on Spotify!
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da soulmum » 2 luglio 2021, 9:03

Immagine
Immagine

soulmum
Utente certificato
Utente certificato