festa a NY per il 25th Thriller [FOTO]

La celebrazione, 25 anni dopo, dell'album più venduto di tutti i tempi. Will Am, Fergie, Akon, Kanye West si misurano con il mito.
Rispondi
Jacko_style
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

festa a NY per il 25th Thriller [FOTO]

Messaggio da Jacko_style » 26 aprile 2008, 1:47

By Alex Balk
04/25/08 2:30 PM
Fonte: RadarOnLine.com

Last night in New York, the Tribeca Film Festival played host to a 25th anniversary celebration of Michael Jackson's Thriller video. Making the scene amidst the zombies and Jacko-impersonators was Radar's own Nicholas Rodham Digital, who captured the glamour and excitement of the event.

In poche parole l'altra notte a NY c'è stato un evento all'aperto per festeggiare il 25th Thriller e c'erano diversi performers e tanti zombie.

VIDEO da CNN:
http://www.wfsb.com/video/15996081/index.html

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

THRILLER CELEBRATED WITH TRIBECA ZOMBIE DISCO
25 April 2008
2008-04-25 17:56:20

fonte: PR-Inside.com

The 25th anniversary of MICHAEL JACKSON movie THRILLER was celebrated at New York's Tribeca Film Festival on Thursday (24Apr08), with 'the world's largest zombie disco'.
Director John Landis was on hand at a special free outdoor screening of the film at Manhattan's World Financial Center.
Organisers of the festival invited fans to dress as characters from the 1983 music video, and even laid on face painting stations to help hundreds of wannabe zombies look the part.

PS: tutti gli edito sono per gli aggiornamenti che aggiungo man mano
Ultima modifica di Jacko_style il 26 aprile 2008, 3:24, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Immagine

captaineo
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da captaineo » 26 aprile 2008, 2:01

Grazie per la segnalazione. 8)
Ciao Michael, grazie per tutto quello che mi hai donato in questi 23 anni. Non mi serve altro, ci hai donato anche troppo. Sarai sempre nel mio cuore, per sempre.
I love you very much!
This is the moment…this is it…it's an adventure, it's a great adventure… it's all for love… l-o-v-e
Immagine
W Invincible! L'ultimo vero album del King of Pop!
Wherever you may be,
I'll look up and see,
Michael in the dark for me.

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 26 aprile 2008, 13:58

Grazie belle foto jako! 8-)

Ma ho provato a cliccare per ingrandirle e mi stavo beccando un virus... :???:
nome: MARTIN

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!