Tutto sulle bonus tracks di T25

La celebrazione, 25 anni dopo, dell'album più venduto di tutti i tempi. Will Am, Fergie, Akon, Kanye West si misurano con il mito.
Rispondi
SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Tutto sulle bonus tracks di T25

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 24 gennaio 2008, 1:00

Source: Epic and www.legacyrecordings.com
Email was sent to radio stations.
25th Anniversary BONUS TRACKS HISTORY was also sent out. (see below)

25th Anniversary Michael Jackson THRILLER
bonus tracks

In addition to the original 9 songs, 7 bonus tracks have been added to the biggest selling album of all time THRILLER .

The following is an explanation/description of these new, all previously unreleased, bonus tracks.

1. Vincent Price voice over and ghoulish laughter.

2. ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ 2008’ – Michael Jackson with Akon.
This is a new track produced by Akon and Michael, featuring Akon’s vocal and a brand new 2008 MJ vocal track.
Not a remix but a new version of this classic.

3. ‘P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) 2008’ – Michael with will.i.am.
This is not a remix of the original album track, in fact it is a different song - although the chorus is similar - written entirely by Michael. It was the original pre-album demo, and it is now remixed by MJ and will and features added will.i.am vocals and production.

4. ‘The Girl Is Mine 2008’ – Michael with will.i.am.
This new version is based on an earlier demo than the MJ and Paul McCartney album classic. This is not a remix of the album track but a whole new previously unreleased track – reproduced and mixed anew by MJ and will and features a will.i.am rap.

5. ‘Billie Jean 2008’ – remixed by Kanye West.
A new remix of the mega-hit, from the original tracks.

6. ‘Beat It 2008’ with Fergie.
This new version is both a remix and a new track – Michael’s vocals and most of the instruments are derived from the original sensational album track. Fergie’s vocal, additional band tracks and the production by will.i.am and MJ are new.

7. ‘For All Time’
This beautiful new classic was recorded by Michael in 1982 and never completed or released. He has now completed the song and added to the original production with new vocals and band tracks. Majestically mixed by Mick Guzawski, this newly produced track by MJ is a worthy addition and appropriate closer to THRILLER – the biggest selling album of all time – ‘For All Time.’

fonte: whatwhat (MJJCommunity)

Enrico
Immagine

Mjdoc
Supporter forum
Supporter forum
Contatta:

Messaggio da Mjdoc » 24 gennaio 2008, 8:27

Enrico il nostro orecchio non ci ha tradito su For Al Time e WBSS :D

Grazie per la notizia 8-)
25*06*2009 - I LOVE YOU MORE

liberiangirl
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da liberiangirl » 24 gennaio 2008, 10:55

ma più specificatamente cosa si intende per remix in questo caso?

kingofgames
Supporter forum
Supporter forum
Contatta:

Re: Tutto sulle bonus tracks di T25

Messaggio da kingofgames » 24 gennaio 2008, 11:43

SunsetDriver ha scritto:Source: Epic and www.legacyrecordings.com
Email was sent to radio stations.
25th Anniversary BONUS TRACKS HISTORY was also sent out. (see below)

25th Anniversary Michael Jackson THRILLER
bonus tracks

In addition to the original 9 songs, 7 bonus tracks have been added to the biggest selling album of all time THRILLER .

The following is an explanation/description of these new, all previously unreleased, bonus tracks.

1. Vincent Price voice over and ghoulish laughter.

2. ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ 2008’ – Michael Jackson with Akon.
This is a new track produced by Akon and Michael, featuring Akon’s vocal and a brand new 2008 MJ vocal track.
Not a remix but a new version of this classic.

3. ‘P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) 2008’ – Michael with will.i.am.
This is not a remix of the original album track, in fact it is a different song - although the chorus is similar - written entirely by Michael. It was the original pre-album demo, and it is now remixed by MJ and will and features added will.i.am vocals and production.

4. ‘The Girl Is Mine 2008’ – Michael with will.i.am.
This new version is based on an earlier demo than the MJ and Paul McCartney album classic. This is not a remix of the album track but a whole new previously unreleased track – reproduced and mixed anew by MJ and will and features a will.i.am rap.

5. ‘Billie Jean 2008’ – remixed by Kanye West.
A new remix of the mega-hit, from the original tracks.

6. ‘Beat It 2008’ with Fergie.
This new version is both a remix and a new track – Michael’s vocals and most of the instruments are derived from the original sensational album track. Fergie’s vocal, additional band tracks and the production by will.i.am and MJ are new.

7. ‘For All Time’
This beautiful new classic was recorded by Michael in 1982 and never completed or released. He has now completed the song and added to the original production with new vocals and band tracks. Majestically mixed by Mick Guzawski, this newly produced track by MJ is a worthy addition and appropriate closer to THRILLER – the biggest selling album of all time – ‘For All Time.’

fonte: whatwhat (MJJCommunity)

Enrico

:lol:

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 24 gennaio 2008, 12:59

Sul fatto ke 4 all time e WBSS sian state ricantate anke se solo in parte da Michael son daccordo...

Ma ke 4 all time demo fosse dell'82 non credo propio... la voce di MJ era kiaramente quella dei primi anni 90...

Poi se la canzone è stata scritta nell'82 allora è un altro discorso!

:-?
nome: MARTIN

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

RENATO75
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da RENATO75 » 26 gennaio 2008, 2:08

Concordo con Martin.

Anche secondo me FOR ALL TIME non e' dell' 82.
penso si avvicini piu' al periodo Dangerous se non addiritura ad History.Cmq non ha importanza,e' bella e basta ! :grin:

Rispondi