NUOVO TOUR DI JANET + FANCLUB!!!

Musica e video musicali, cosa ci piace oltre a Michael, cosa ascoltiamo tutti i giorni, gli artisti, le altre passioni musicali dei fans del re del pop.
SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

NUOVO TOUR DI JANET + FANCLUB!!!

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 20 maggio 2008, 1:06

Grande sorpresa oggi per i fans di Janet!!

E' stato annunciato il 'Rock Witchu Tour' e tra poche settimane verrà lanciato il nuovo fanclub ufficiale attraverso il quale gli iscritti potranno avere agevolazioni per i biglietti del tour!

http://www.janetfanclub.com/

Immagine

:-D :D

Enrico
Immagine

Davidejam
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da Davidejam » 20 maggio 2008, 7:49

Evvai! Almeno una si salva dal vorticoso tunnel dei GH...VAI JANET!
A volte è meglio tacere e sembrare stupidi che aprir bocca e togliere ogni dubbio!

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 20 maggio 2008, 10:50

troppo bello..Janet è una forza della natura che non molla,non si abbatte davanti a nulla...e per questo vedrete,prima o poi tornerà a essere superamata!Il tour vedrete sarà un successo,e magari riprende le sorti di Discipline..sperando che stavolta in concomitanza faccia uscire un singolo potente tipo 2nite,Luv o The one!Janet non mollà!

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 20 maggio 2008, 11:23

intanto per capire la signorina che energia si trova addosso..guardate le ultime performances su you tube di Luv E rhytm nation'2008 tenute da Ellen(una famosa giornalista presentatrice-giornalista americana)!Io vedendola così vorrei pure andare a Vancoveur per la prima del tour...ma i Money non appoggiano i miei propositi!
ps.Sembra che la promozione di Discipline sia tornata massiccia... sono previste un bel pò di performances per giugno e luglio!

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 20 maggio 2008, 11:31

Il tour vedrete sarà un successo,e magari riprende le sorti di Discipline..
Mah...glielo auguro ma penso che si rivelerà un flop..... :-? , ormai la gente si è disaffezionata al suo modo di cantare che risulta fuori tempo..... purtroppo per lei. E 3 dischi andati male non sono certo un bel biglietto da visita.

Daniele/MMi

katyj74
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

call me....

Messaggio da katyj74 » 21 maggio 2008, 17:32

janet jackson su my space ha pubblicato il seguente bollettino:

Call me @ (323) 622-8139... I want some Feedback!
: Hey everyone, call and let me know what songs u want me to perform on my first tour in 7 years- Rock Witchu Tour! I'd luv to hear your thoughts... and I may even call you back!

http://www.myspace.com/janetjackson

katyj74
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

nuovo video su you tube

Messaggio da katyj74 » 21 maggio 2008, 17:37

nuovo video di jan e JD su youtube ringraziano i fans per i messaggi +parlano del tour+invitano a chiamare al numero sopra riportato....go janetttttttttttt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGmt5OOFuc

katyj74
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da katyj74 » 21 maggio 2008, 17:44

ci sono già alcune date....dalla conferenza stampa ufficiale le prime 5 confermate :

September 10 Vancouver, BC GM Place
September 29 Montreal, QC Centre Bell
October 13 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
October 15 Washington, DC Verizon Center
October 17 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 21 maggio 2008, 18:36

Janet Jackson Announces Rock Witchu Tour

The iconic performer will pull from her celebrated collection of music which has sold over 100 million albums worldwide

LOS ANGELES, May 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Janet Jackson, who has undeniably influenced pop culture with over a 100 million album sold, countless hit singles, awards and accolades, announced the launch of her Rock Witchu tour on the Ellen DeGeneres Monday. This is Jackson's first tour in over seven years and is expected to feature the hit songs and innovative dance routines that have made her one of the most celebrated artists in history.

The Live Nation produced tour kicking off in Vancouver, BC on September 10th, will feature dates in DC, New Jersey, Montreal, and Toronto to name a few and is expected to hit major markets as it travels across the country. Tickets go on sale for the first shows beginning Saturday, June 7th, and are available at www.livenation.com. Confirmed dates are listed below with more dates to be announced shortly.

Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 tour was the biggest selling debut world-wide tour in history. The tour solidified her status as a trailblazing entertainer with cutting edge choreography, unparalleled stage production, theatrics and spectacles, winning over audiences across the board and breaking global box office records along the way. She wowed the world with over 100 performances in 90 cities. The first international shows were in Japan, where she sold out the Tokyo Dome (48,000 capacity) with four shows in seven minutes, creating the record for the fastest sell out in the history of the Tokyo Dome.

Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning June 2 at 10am ET through Citi's Private Pass Program®. For complete presale details visit: www.privatepass.citi.com. "We are excited to offer Citi® cardmembers special access to the newly-announced Janet Jackson 2008 tour," said Vik Atal, Chairman and CEO, Citi Cards. "The tour is a great example of the benefits of our alliance with Live Nation which enables us to provide our cardmembers with once-in-a-lifetime experiences through our unique Private Pass Program."

Jackson has launched www.JanetFanClub.com, a dedicated tour website for the Rock Witchu Tour where the public can sign up for access to presale tickets, exclusive content, contests and worldwide community of Jackson fans and more. Pre-registration has now begun for the website, which will go live on May 28th, with early access to presale ticketing starting May 30th at 10am. Registrants will have the ability to access future presales for additional dates as they are announced. To find out more, visit www.JanetFanClub.com starting May 28th.

Jackson has left an indelible mark on pop music selling more than 100 million albums and as a female artist having achieved the number one spot on Billboard Magazine's Top 200 Album Chart 6 times, is among the top 3 of all time for a female artist. She is the only performer male or female to be nominated for Grammy Awards in each of the Pop, Rock, Dance, Rap and R&B categories, and the first female recording artist of color to be nominated for a Producer of the Year Grammy. With literally hundreds of awards and nominations from everyone from the American Music Awards where she holds the title for most nominations from one album, to MTV where she was awarded the first ICON award, to the Academy Awards, Golden Globes, Radio Music Awards, World Music Awards, Billboard, Rolling Stone, NAACP, etc., the recognitions of her musical contributions are astounding.

JANET JACKSON ROCK WITCHU TOUR

September 10 -- Vancouver, BC -- GM Place
September 29 -- Montreal, QC -- Centre Bell
October 13 -- Toronto, ON -- Air Canada Centre
October 15 -- Washington, DC -- Verizon Center
October 17 -- East Rutherford, NJ -- Izod Center

*** MORE CITIES/DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON

ABOUT LIVE NATION:

Live Nation is the future of the music business. With the most live concerts, music venues and festivals in the world and the most comprehensive concert search engine on the web, Live Nation is revolutionizing the music industry: onstage and online. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Live Nation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, trading under the symbol "LYV." Additional information about the company can be found at www.livenation.com under the "About Us" section.

:-D

Enrico
Immagine

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 21 maggio 2008, 18:54

Evvai Janet!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :-D

Altro ke Madonna!!!!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
nome: MARTIN

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 21 maggio 2008, 18:55

Evvai Janet!!!
ma dove vai.... :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daniele/MMi

dorilis
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da dorilis » 21 maggio 2008, 19:50

Chissà se verrà anche in Europa o se farà come all'All For You Tour che girò solo il Nord America...

Se viene in Italia penso di andarla a vedere... Altrimenti, pazienza...

AlessiaJackson
Sostenitore forum
Sostenitore forum

Messaggio da AlessiaJackson » 22 maggio 2008, 10:01

Immagine

Bella! :D
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." Michael Jackson

PièLisa
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da PièLisa » 22 maggio 2008, 20:43

martymj ha scritto:Evvai Janet!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :-D

Questa volta andiamo insieme a vederla!! :D Sunset ti aggreghi anche tu vero? :( :smile:

Annalisa :???:

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 22 maggio 2008, 21:28

PièLisa ha scritto:

Questa volta andiamo insieme a vederla!! :D Sunset ti aggreghi anche tu vero? :( :smile:

Certo ke andiamo insieme! 8-) Spero solo ke il tour vada abbastanza bene in USA così ke vengan aggiunte sicuro delle tappe in Europa!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Approposito: qualcuno sa come è andato l'album in Italia?? Giusto per vedere se le probabilità ke fa una tappa da noi ci sono!? 8)

(scusate l'Italiano correggiuto) :smile:

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 23 maggio 2008, 9:50

Approposito: qualcuno sa come è andato l'album in Italia?? Giusto per vedere se le probabilità ke fa una tappa da noi ci sono!?
'no sfacelo..... :smile:

historydav
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da historydav » 23 maggio 2008, 18:36

PièLisa ha scritto:

Se viene in Italia o cmq vicino(Svizzera)..vengo anch'io :lol: :lol: :grin: :grin:
Nessuno ti capirà mai come lo hanno fatto i tuoi FANS
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958 - Forever

PièLisa
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da PièLisa » 23 maggio 2008, 21:01

historydav ha scritto:
PièLisa ha scritto:

Se viene in Italia o cmq vicino(Svizzera)..vengo anch'io :lol: :lol: :grin: :grin:
Dai dai..tutti insieme..quindi verrrebbe anche Adamo..visto che è di zona :( io comunque parlo sul serio...mi piacerebbe molto formare un bel gruppetto e via.... all'all'avventura :? :ogre:

Annalisa :) Ps. che belli sti emoticons

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 24 maggio 2008, 21:55

Si,organizziamo un bel gruppetto per andare a vedere Janet..sarebbe troppo bello...!

historydav
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da historydav » 25 maggio 2008, 18:10

PièLisa ha scritto:( io comunque parlo sul serio...mi piacerebbe molto formare un bel gruppetto e via.... all'all'avventura :? :ogre:

Annalisa :) Ps. che belli sti emoticons

Si si anch'io parlo sul serio :cool: :lol:
Nessuno ti capirà mai come lo hanno fatto i tuoi FANS
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958 - Forever

SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 30 maggio 2008, 9:00

Sono aperte le iscrizioni al fanclub ufficiale di Janet!
Alla modica cifra di 29,99$/anno si può avere accesso alla community e a contenuti esclusivi compreso l'accesso prioritario ai biglietti del tour. :grin:

https://signup.janetfanclub.com/index.p ... ignupPage2

Enrico
Immagine

Davidejam
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da Davidejam » 30 maggio 2008, 10:37

Quasi quasi....
A volte è meglio tacere e sembrare stupidi che aprir bocca e togliere ogni dubbio!

dorilis
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da dorilis » 5 giugno 2008, 20:59

Aggiornamento date del tour:

JANET JACKSON ROCK WITCHU TOUR

TOUR DATE - CITY - VENUE (TICKET ON-SALE DATE)

SEP 10 - Vancouver, BC - GM Place (JUNE 7)
SEP 13 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena (JUNE 15)
SEP 17 - Los Angeles, CA
SEP 19 - Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Center (JUNE 14)
SEP 20 - San Diego, CA - Sports Arena (TBA)
SEP 25 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena (JUNE 21)
SEP 27 - Detroit, MI - Palace Of Auburn Hills (JUNE 14)
SEP 28 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre (JUNE 6)
SEP 29 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre (JUNE 7)
OCT 1 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Garden (JUNE 13)
OCT 2 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center (JUNE 16)
OCT 4 - Greensboro, NC - Coliseum Complex (JUNE 14)
OCT 5 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena (JUNE 14)
OCT 7 - Fort Lauderdale - BankAtlantic Center (JUNE 21)
OCT 15 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center (JUNE 16)
OCT 17 - East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (JUNE 7)
OCT 21 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center (JUNE 16)
OCT 22 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center (JUNE 13)

***MORE CITIES/DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON

fonte: http://www.mjfranceforum.com/index.php?topic=4678.30

dorilis
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da dorilis » 13 agosto 2008, 8:49

Sembra che sia filtrata la setlist del tour di Janet:

If
Control
Love Will Never Do
So Excited
Black Cat
Lately
Nasty
Body That Loves You
Someday Is 2Nite
Come Back To Me
Feedback
Doesn't Really Matter
Alright
The 1
Rhythm Nation
You Want This
You
Spending Time
Island Life
That's The Way Love Goes
This Time
Miss You Much
Call On Me
Truly
When I Think Of You
Escapade
My Baby
Satisfied
Better Days

fonte: MJJCommunity / PerezHilton.com

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 13 agosto 2008, 18:56

WOW! :grin:

Si sente ke anke qui, come in "King Of Pop", han dato ascolto ai fans! Perkè "This Time" è in assoluto una delle mie canzoni preferite di Janet ma praticamente sconosciuta visto ke non è mai uscita in singolo!!!

Però mi stupisce ke il concerto non si apra con "Feedback" :-? E ke manchi uno dei pezzi migliori di Janet degli ultimi anni, ovvero "All Nite(Don't Stop)"...... :o

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 13 agosto 2008, 20:59

ragazzi sta lista di canzoni è super..che dire,voglio solo ascoltarla e vederla!Ma quando arriva in europe?

katyj74
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

JD alle prove del tour di JJ-backstage

Messaggio da katyj74 » 14 agosto 2008, 17:27

Spidermike
Community builder
Community builder

Messaggio da Spidermike » 15 agosto 2008, 12:54

sta tipa canta live nei suoi concerti ??
Spidermike

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Re: JD alle prove del tour di JJ-backstage

Messaggio da martymj » 15 agosto 2008, 14:02

Carino il video, ma la Janet sembra proprio stravolta!!! :-o :o Speriamo si rimetta in forma per il tour! 8-)

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

dorilis
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da dorilis » 17 agosto 2008, 9:47

Spidermike ha scritto:sta tipa canta live nei suoi concerti ??
Nel 1998 cantò live a Milano...

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 28 agosto 2008, 12:23

Cari fans di Janet, il 10 settembre il nuovo tour di JJ partirà dal Canada.i fans sono in estasi,le prove si sono appena concluse.Intanto la famosa Nivea ha tempestato le varie emittenti con un nuovo spot sulle note di "Rock with you" e la colonna sonora di Sex and the city conterrà "2nite"!Due mosse per rilanciare la musica di Discipline,l'album che sembrava essersi bloccato ma che forse ancora tornerà protagonista grazie a queste mosse e al nuovo tour!E' un gran piacere vedere tra le date in scaletta quella del MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.Io non so voi ma quel luogo per me è sinonimo di eventi,di musica e di adrenalina.Sono contentissimo che tornerà a cantare a New York.Ricordate per All for you tour la data del Madison?Che spettacolo!Bene raga,sperando di vederla presto in Europa..vi saluto..

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 28 agosto 2008, 18:23

Captain Valio ha scritto:Cari fans di Janet, il 10 settembre il nuovo tour di JJ partirà dal Canada.i fans sono in estasi,le prove si sono appena concluse.Intanto la famosa Nivea ha tempestato le varie emittenti con un nuovo spot sulle note di "Rock with you" e la colonna sonora di Sex and the city conterrà "2nite"!Due mosse per rilanciare la musica di Discipline,l'album che sembrava essersi bloccato ma che forse ancora tornerà protagonista grazie a queste mosse e al nuovo tour!E' un gran piacere vedere tra le date in scaletta quella del MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.Io non so voi ma quel luogo per me è sinonimo di eventi,di musica e di adrenalina.Sono contentissimo che tornerà a cantare a New York.Ricordate per All for you tour la data del Madison?Che spettacolo!Bene raga,sperando di vederla presto in Europa..vi saluto..
Non vedo l'ora di vedere qualke foto e immagine del tour! :? Ma come scaletta è stata confermata quella? :-?

Io del "all 4 You tour" ricordo la tappa delle Hawaii! Forse ti riferivi alla tappa al MSG del "Velvet Rope tour", quella ke poi è finita sul DVD! 8-)

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 29 agosto 2008, 11:19

si marty,hai ragione..al madison fece la tappa per velvet rope..!

SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 5 settembre 2008, 10:39

Succose anticipazioni del tour di Janet!! Direttamente da una conferenza stampa per gli addetti ai lavori :-D :D

news from a press conference with jj

Janet just gave a press conference, here are the highlights:

1. There are more U.S. tour dates to be announced AND they are planning for a true world tour including Europe, Asia, Russia and possibly the Middle East and Australia.

2. The show is 2 hours, all dance. The look/vibe is "futuristic."

3. She's in negotiations with a TV network for a broadcast of the tour. The show will be recorded and packaged with older tours for sale. She specifically mentioned the RN tour being filmed in 1990 in HD.

4. The "All Alone" rumor is untrue. She's never heard of it. There will be no more singles released from Discipline, BUT she would consider cutting a new track on the road and releasing it while on tour.

5. She's not sure if she'll work with IDJ again in the future.

6. The set list leaked by Perez was a very early version and not the final list.

7. She confirmed that she was in rehearsals with the kids and a band during 20 YO era in Atlanta but IDJ asked her to postpone the tour and do Discipline instead. She broke the news to the kids while doing the show in the Caribbean at the Atlantis resort and they all cried.

8. About 30 songs total during the show.

9. Her favorite live performers: Prince, her brothers, Jill Scott and the Time

10. The costumes are very elaborate this time. Normally, she said she wears costumes in layers, so all she has to do is remove a jacket or whatever. This time, they're all completely diff't outfits and she does total head-to-toe costume changes.

Those are the highlights; more to come

Billboard.com has the full details:

Label Deal In Doubt, Jackson Hits The Road
Janet Jackson Dissatisfied With New Album Promo

September 04, 2008, 3:50 PM ET
Gary Graff, Detroit

After the disappointing showing of her latest album, "Discipline," Janet Jackson is again raising questions about her relationship with Island Def Jam.

"I can't say if we'll be working with them in the future," Jackson said today (Sept. 4) during a conference call with reporters to promote her upcoming Rock Witchu Tour. "I don't know what the future holds between the two of us."

She did not elaborate on her comment, which echoes remarks she made to SOHH.com in June about the performance of the album.

"Discipline" was Jackson's first for Island Def Jam after leaving Virgin Records; she says she even agreed to scratch a tour for 2006's "20 Y.O." at the label's wishes in order to record it. Executive produced by Jackson and her boyfriend, Island Urban president Jermaine Dupri, the album debuted at No. 1 in March with 181,000 copies sold. It's shiftedNielsen SoundScan, and spent just 14 weeks on The Billboard 200.

Jackson was upbeat about the tour, however, which kicks off Wednesday in Vancouver. She described it as a "two hours of dance" on a stage set that has "a taste of ... the future." The repertoire will span her career and, according to Jackson, was drawn from requests made on her call-in line for fans.

"This show is all for the fans," Jackson told Billboard.com during the call. "They tell me what they'd like to hear, what they'd like to see, what they want. And this is what I'm trying to give them."

Jackson said fans will also get their wish for some more visual product from her as well. "We've been talking about something for TV, also a DVD," she confirmed, the latter of which may include "past stuff I've done that wasn't previously released," including possibly a Japanese TV performance that was filmed in High Definition during the Rhythm Nation 1814 Tour in 1990. "Just a nice package for the fans," Jackson explained. "They've been asking for it for so long, and they truly deserve it."

Jackson said that she "definitely" intends to keep the Rock Witchu Tour going beyond its current Oct. 22 wrap in Dallas, with more U.S. dates and legs that are currently being discussed for Europe, Asia, Australia, Russia and "some parts of the Middle East. It hasn't been etched in stone. It's still being put together. People will hear about it in a little while."
Immagine

SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 5 settembre 2008, 10:39

04 Sep 2008

Janet Jackson will kick off her long-awaited “Rock Witchu Tour” Sept. 10 in Vancouver, her first tour in more than seven years. Jackson talked to the Blade today about what fans can expect.

“This show is for the fans,” she said, adding that she will perform about 30 tracks during the two-hour show. “It’s a nice mix from ‘Discipline’ and all the other albums.”

She noted that the show is focused on dance tracks and that she hopes to give concertgoers an escape from their problems, citing the current state of the economy.

“It’s a big show,” she said, “a completely different show. It’s very much upbeat. The kids say it shouldn’t be called the ‘Rock Witchu Tour,’ it should be called the ‘History of Janet Tour.’”

As for the vibe and style of the set, Jackson said she’s intrigued by the future so the set design will incorporate futuristic elements. Her costumes will be more elaborate than in the past.

So far, 24 North American dates have been announced, but Jackson said that more U.S. dates will be announced soon and that she’s in talks to take the tour all over the world, including possibly Europe, Asia, Australia, Russia and the Middle East.

The show will be recorded, she said, possibly for a television broadcast, then later packaged with older tours and material for sale. Specifically, she mentioned that her 1990 “Rhythm Nation Tour” was recorded in High Definition, but never released to the public.

“When I did ‘Rhythm Nation’ in Japan, I recorded the show in HD back then and they were trying to explain to me what HD was — that was 1990,” she said. “I’m assuming I was the first person to do this in concert. It trips me out to see HD catch on so many years later. We’re trying to put a nice package together for the fans.”

Jackson urged fans not to believe online rumors about her set list. One purported list leaked by blogger Perez Hilton was a very early version and “not the final list,” she said.

LL Cool J will open the show in select cities and Jackson praised him as an “icon in his own right.”

“He’s legendary when it comes to what he does,” she said. “He has a great body of work and I love his new single; he’s an entertainer. I wanted someone else who could really entertain the people and he’s a sweet guy.”

Her last album “Discipline” opened at No. 1 and generated two singles, “Feedback” and “Rock With You,” but a reported dispute with record label Island Def Jam brought a halt to promotions for the project. Jackson said she wasn’t sure if she would work with IDJ again, but confirmed there will be no further singles released from the album. But that doesn’t mean there won’t be a new Janet single in the near future.

“I may just cut something new and throw it out there while I’m on the road,” she said.

And which acts does Janet like to see perform live? She cites Prince, The Time and Jill Scott as her favorites, as well as her brothers.

“Jill Scott puts on such a beautiful show and it was very inspirational to me,” she said.

The “Rock Witchu Tour” marks a long-stalled return to touring. Jackson said she was in rehearsals for a tour two years ago in Atlanta while filming Tyler Perry’s “Why Did I Get Married,” but that IDJ asked her to postpone it and record a new album, which she did.

“We were so excited to go out last time,” she said. “The kids were so excited, it was sad — we had our crying session.”

This time around, however, everything fell into place and Jackson said she’s developed a close-knit relationship with the “kids” (her dancers) and the rest of the team responsible for the show.

“I’m very family-oriented so there’s that connection that has to be there first,” Jackson said. “There’s such a wonderful group of people. Every tour I’ve done the group has gotten better and better. This is the closest group I’ve ever had.”

Announced dates for the “Rock Witchu Tour”

Sept. 10 — Vancouver, BC (General Motors Place)
Sept. 13 — Oakland, CA (Oracle Arena)
Sept. 17 — Los Angeles, CA (Staples Center)
Sept. 19 — Las Vegas, NV (Mandalay Bay Events Center)
Sept. 20 — San Diego, CA (San Diego Sports Arena)
Sept. 25 — Chicago, IL (Allstate Arena)
Sept. 27 — Detroit, MI (Palace Of Auburn Hills)
Sept. 28 — Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)
Sept. 29 — Montreal, QC (Bell Centre)
Oct. 1 — Boston, MA (TD Banknorth Garden)
Oct. 2 — Philadelphia, PA (Wachovia Center)
Oct. 4 — Greensboro, NC (Greensboro Coliseum Complex)
Oct. 5 — Atlanta, GA (Philips Arena)
Oct. 7 — Fort Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)
Oct. 11 — Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun Arena)
Oct. 13 — Verona, NY (Turning Stone Resort & Casino)
Oct. 15 — Washington, DC (Verizon Center)
Oct. 16 — New York, NY (Madison Square Garden)
Oct. 17 — East Rutherford, NJ (Izod Center)
Oct. 21 — Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
Oct. 22 — Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
Oct. 24 — Kansas City, MO (Sprint Center)
Oct. 25 — Memphis, TN (Fed-Ex Forum)
Oct. 26 — Tulsa, OK (BOK Center)

- washingtonblade.com -
Immagine

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 5 settembre 2008, 19:05

Grazie delle news! Speriamo ke esca presto il DVD del "Rhythm Nation tour in Japan"!!! :-D

"History of Janet Tour"! :-) 8-)

"Sept. 19 — Las Vegas, NV (Mandalay Bay Events Center)" Magari Michael ci va a questa tappa... 8)

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

AlessiaJackson
Sostenitore forum
Sostenitore forum

Messaggio da AlessiaJackson » 8 settembre 2008, 10:59

America United performance :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lrL0XBrZ8

Altro che Madonna! :lol: :smile:
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." Michael Jackson

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 8 settembre 2008, 13:40

AlessiaJackson ha scritto:America United performance :-D

guarda Alessia,io da fan di Janet..ti dico che sono entrambe molto brave,ma certo come ballerina Janet è la numero uno.Non esiste una donna che balla come Janet!Buon sangue non mente!Bellissima performance che è stata mandata in onda adesso per dare una sorta di premessa per il ritorno live!Non vedo l'ora che arrivi il 10 sett per le prime immagini dal Canada..

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 8 settembre 2008, 16:40

AlessiaJackson ha scritto:America United performance :-D

TROPPO BELLA QUESTA PERFORMANCE!!!!! RHYTHM NATION è LA MIA PREFERITA!!!!! :D :-D :grin: :)

Ankio non vedo l'ora di vedere le nuove immagini dal tour! Questo era solo un assaggio! :?

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

Davidejam
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da Davidejam » 9 settembre 2008, 8:08

Peccato che nella parte finale con l'acuto, usi il playback. Secondo me potrebbe farcela a farla dal vivo.
8)

[MICHAEL]
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da [MICHAEL] » 9 settembre 2008, 10:47

ma .... :-? io non riesco proprio a farmela piacere.... RHYTHM è praticamente cantata tutta dal coro e lei sembra veramente un militare..... :eek: ,la seconda, peggio che mai, scimmiottare i rapper nelle movenze forse è l'ultima strada ma non quella più azzeccata....

mah..... credo che stia andando sempre peggio.... spero di sbagliarmi ma non vedo molte via d'uscita finchè si ostinerà fino alla nausea a propinare balletti sincronizzati fino allo sfinimento....

Daniele/MMi

smeagol
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da smeagol » 9 settembre 2008, 10:59

A me sembra anche assumere molto le movenze di Michael....sarà che sono fratelli... :o

AlessiaJackson
Sostenitore forum
Sostenitore forum

Messaggio da AlessiaJackson » 9 settembre 2008, 20:51

Janet is Coming to a City Near You..... :-D :-D :-D

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomf-SpmERU

SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 9 settembre 2008, 20:57

WOWOW!!! :-D

Ricordati dell'Europa, Janet!!! :???:

Enrico
Immagine

Davidejam
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da Davidejam » 10 settembre 2008, 8:09

[MICHAEL ha scritto:spero di sbagliarmi ma non vedo molte via d'uscita finchè si ostinerà fino alla nausea a propinare balletti sincronizzati fino allo sfinimento....
Ad essere sincero, anche io la vedo come una cosa vecchia...passi per i video, ma in concerto potrebbe anche 'rilassarsi' un pò ed essere più naturale.

Inoltre, visto che non ha certo un 'collo da cigno', dovrebbe evitare di infagottarsi con tute ed evitare di tenere i capelli ricci e sciolti sulle spalle; la rendono tozza.

Captain Valio
Supporter forum
Supporter forum

Janet Jackson world tour:stasera si parte..

Messaggio da Captain Valio » 10 settembre 2008, 9:45

Stasera Janet Jackson tornerà on stage...per un tour mondiale che ci vedrà tutti coinvolti per l'evento tanto atteso(7 anni!).Questa la presentazione trovata stamane su youtube,dirvi che alla fine del video l'attesa diventerà insopportabile è poco.Buon video e buon tour.
In Europa verrà di sicuro,tranquilli!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ZEGCi9 ... re=related

dorilis
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da dorilis » 10 settembre 2008, 9:53

E' vero! Inizia oggi il tour!!! Speriamo che escano pezzi del concerto presto!

E speriamo che venga anche in Europa!!!!!!

Grazie Captain Valio per la segnalazione!!
"When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings" - Michael Jackson

SunsetDriver
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da SunsetDriver » 10 settembre 2008, 13:32

I preparativi :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U58WLFbOQqE

Grazie ad Alessia per la segnalazione.

Enrico
Immagine

martymj
Utente certificato
Utente certificato

Messaggio da martymj » 10 settembre 2008, 18:57

BELLO!!! Non vedo l'ora di vedere qualke immagine!!! :grin: :) :?

Immagine

SHAME ON YOU $ONY!
$ONY SUCKS!

AlessiaJackson
Sostenitore forum
Sostenitore forum

Messaggio da AlessiaJackson » 10 settembre 2008, 21:41

Rispondi