"Girasoalandia" Bike 2013 Udine

Dove i fans sono i protagonisti, raduni, eventi, viaggi e possibilità di mostrare la propria passione per Michael. Lascia i tuoi contatti social: Skype, Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Whatsapp o Linkedin!
Rispondi
maria22c
Contatta:

"Girasoalandia" Bike 2013 Udine

Messaggio da maria22c » 23 maggio 2013, 14:18

Pedalata Ecologica per beneficenza, Domenica 23 Giugno 2013

GIRASOLANDIA BIKE 2013

Dopo il successo dell'anno scorso, torna la Cicloturistica di beneficenza!!!
"Girasolandia Bike 2013 è un evento organizzato dall'Associazione Onlus "Together for Michael" per raccogliere fondi per il Progetto "Girasolandia", che consiste nell'acquisto di una Isola Neonatale Infa Warmer Atom da donare ai bimbi con malattie gravi e medio-gravi ricoverati presso il Reparto di Patologia e Terapia Intensiva Neonatale dell'Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria "Santa Maria della Misericordia" di Udine.

Evento inserito in UDINE ESTATE.
Questo manifestazione è aperta a tutti, grandi e bambini.

Per l'iscrizione è necessario compilare il Form e versare una quota pari a 15 euro per gli adulti e 10 euro per i bambini fino ai 12 anni di età.

Il Form per l'iscrizione è disponibile all'indirizzo: http://bit.ly/17Leree
E' sufficiente scaricarlo, compilarlo ed inviarlo:
- o via email all'indirizzo togetherformichael@gmail.com,
- o consegnandolo a mano presso la sede legale dell'Associazione in via Marano 16 a Pasian di Prato (UD) oppure presso il Bar "Da Irvana" in via Colugna 13 a Udine.

La quota di iscrizione può essere pagata tramite Bonifico Bancario (tutti i riferimenti sono presenti nel Form di iscrizione) o in contanti presso la sede legale dell'Associazione.

Chi abita a Udine troverà il form per iscriversi ed i volantini della cicloturistica un po ovunque, oltre che nella sede legale dell'Associazione o presso il Bar "Da Irvana", i cui indirizzi sono sopra riportati.
Inoltre, sarà allestita un'area iscrizioni nel Parco del Cormor ad Udine la mattina stessa dell'evento dalle ore 8,00 alle ore 9,00.

Programma di "Girasolandia Bike 2013"

Pedalata Ecologica per beneficenza, Domenica 23 Giugno 2013

08:00 - Banchetto al Parco del Cormor (UD) per chi non ha ancora effettuato l’iscrizione;
09:00 - Ritrovo dei partecipanti al Parco del Cormor (UD);
10:00 - Partenza dal Parco del Cormor (UD);
11:00 - Arrivo in P.zza Giovanni XXIII a Cussignacco (UD) per un ristoro;
11:15 - Partenza da P.zza Giovanni XXIII a Cussignacco (UD);
12:30 - Arrivo dei ciclisti al Parco del Cormor (UD), termine cicloturistica;
12:45 - Pranzo cucinato dagli Alpini di Udine e provincia che ci faranno gustare la loro deliziosa pastasciutta!

Ricordiamo che la quota per l'iscrizione è di 15 euro per le persone adulte e di 10 euro per i bambini fino a 12 anni.

Vi aspettiamo in tanti, tutti uniti per raccogliere i fondi per il Progetto “Girasolandia”!!!

Il Presidente dell'Associazione Onlus "Together For Michael"
Maria Cristina D’Antoni

Ecological pedaling for charity, Sunday, June 23, 2013

GIRASOLANDIA BIKE 2013

After last year's success, returns the charity Cycling!
"Girasolandia Bike 2013 is an event organized by the non-profit organization" Together for Michael "to raise funds for the project "Girasolandia", which involves the purchase of an Infa Warmer Atom Neonatal Island to donate to children with serious and medium-severe illnesses hospitalized at the Department of Pathology and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of the University Hospital "Santa Maria della Misericordia" of Udine.

Event inserted in Udine ESTATE.
This event is open to everyone, adults and children.

To register please fill out the form and pay a fee of 15 € for adults and 10 € for children up to 12 years of age.

The form for registration is available at: http://bit.ly/19Etvtg
It's necessary to download it, fill it out and send it:
- Or via email at togetherformichael@gmail.com,
- Or hand-delivering it at the legal office of the Association in via Marano 16 at Pasian di Prato (UD) or at the Bar "Da Irvana" in via Colugna 13 at Udine.

The registration fee can be paid by bank transfer (all references are present in the Registration Form) or in cash at the legal office of the Association.

Who lives in Udine will find the form to register you and the fliers of the Cycling a bit everywhere, as well as at the legal office of the Association or at the Bar "Da Irvana", whose addresses are listed above.
In addition, a registration area will be set at the Cormor Park in Udine on the morning of the event from 8.00 to 9.00 am.

"Girasolandia Bike 2013" Program

Ecological pedaling for charity, Sunday, June 23, 2013

08:00 am - Banquet at Cormor Park (UD) for those who have not yet signed up;
09:00 am - Meeting point at Cormor Park (UD);
10:00 am - Departure from Cormor Park (UD);
11:00 am - Arrival in Piazza Giovanni XXIII at Cussignacco (UD) for a refreshment;
11:15 am - Departure from Piazza Giovanni XXIII at Cussignacco (UD);
12:30 pm - Arrival of cyclists to Cormor Park (UD), term of cycling;
12:45 pm - Lunch cooked by the Alpines of Udine and province that will make us taste their delicious pasta!

We remind you that the registration fee is 15 € for adults and 10 € for children up to 12 years.

We wait for many, all united to raise money for the project "Girasolandia"!

The President of the Non-Profit Organization "Together For Michael"
Maria Cristina D'Antoni

Who participates in "Girasolandia Bike 2013" - which will be held Sunday, June 23 - will contribute to the fund raising for the Project "Girasolandia", in fact all the money raised from the event will be donated to this charity Project. This event is organized by the Non-Profit Organization "Together for Michael".
Join, friends, time is running out.
Friends, do not miss, this great initiative, it is important to achieve this goal of purchasing and donating one Neonatal Island for children with critical and medium serious illness admitted to the Pathology and Neonatal Intensive Therapy Department of the University Hospital “Santa Maria della Misericordia” of Udine... How many children we could help with a little effort.

VERY IMPORTANT: This is not an event online but a real event that will take place in Udine, Italy, on June 23rd.
Therefore, please, do not click "Partecipate" if you will not attend the event really.

https://www.facebook.com/events/6077720 ... l_activity
http://www.togetherformichael.org :flower: :flower:

Rispondi